Do you 'member?

'member when online FPS games didn't have level grinding and perks and the only thing that mattered was your skill?

member when MOBAs didn't exist?

Ohhh! I member.

Member when I didnt get dubs?

Member when pixelart looked beautiful because people put effort into it?

member when South Park used to be funny

I member!

The fact that this thread got as many replies as it did is a fucking sin

member how reddit doesn't use Holla Forums because it invades their safe space?

When it had absurd, surreal humor and the premises for each episode weren't built around political issues or pop culture memes? Yes. Jesus vs. Frosty is funnier than the sum of any two seasons in the past 12 years or so.

member when south park was always about making fun of trendy events?

'Member when MMOs were about socializing and (mechanical/feature) exploration instead of level rushing, gear farming, and raids?

Ooo I member! Member when mmorpgs didn't have automatic pathfinding, auction houses instead of player shops, and being in a party mattered?

Member?

trips

remember when OP wasn't a faggot?
yeah, neither do I.

member when people used to have fun once in a while, didn't treat jokes as trolling, and weren't massive faggots who are super serious about everything?

you missed the simple planes thread, user

Sounds like someone is upset they're stuck at a low rank

'member when a thread would go without fifty shitposting self-appointed Holla Forums gatekeepers under mark's protection appearing

Not necessarily, at least not all the time? Like, What trendy event was the Scott tenorman episode making fun of. Or like, that Barbra streissand episode, the one where they basically call her a washed up hack.

Member back when 8/v/ wasn't full of 4chan newfags and Redditors?

Ooo ooo, I member! Member when hotwheels used to talk to us daily?

member when south park was making fun of Michael Jackson, Richard Dawkins, Scientology, World of Warcraft, and trendy events?

Member?

quit trying to keep your shitty thread up, op, Now check these out.

member when not getting dubs meant you were a cocksucker and you should quit trying?

'member when RPGs opened up after the first act and gave you tons of mini-games, sidequests, and secrets to find?

1 reroll and that's it

Not vidya

i member, i member a lot

member when reddit and 4chan werent constantly brought up on boards outside of Holla Forums by their spicy memester newfags only here for elections

I member!

'member when feminazi's kept there nose outa other peoples business? I wish I 'memberd…

remember when you weren't such a faggot op? cuz i don't

I'd tell you all to kill yourselves but you're probably here for that kind of attention.

I often wonder what reddit be like if spez removed there ability to up/down vote…

member when a shitposter would at least have the dignity to check if there were already fifty other ">>>/reddit/" responses before piling on his own

That's like saying 'member when blacksmiths never used forges. It never happened.

At that point it wouldn't be reddit anymore, downvoting opinions that you don't like is what truly defines reddit.

I 'member!

I don't 'member

Oh look, meme'ber berries.
I guess we need to host a pizza party. Remember those everyone?

Wait a second, how fucking big is his dick?

How come you retards won't check my double dubs

DO YOU REMEMBER
THE 21ST NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER
shit reddit thread, check dubs

'Member when reading up on a subject included reading somewhat chronologically from square onethe whole thread, and not just being spoonfed segments of the subject approved by popularity?

I 'member!

'Member when anonymous posters never bothered with encouraging others to fellate their e-peen?
Jesus fucking christ user, checking dubs and gets is done for the fun and enjoyment of the checker, not the getter.

That's a leg, if I'm not mistaken

I member! Member when people called out faggots who failed to get dubs?

'member when Earthbound was considered a shitty game?

'Member when South Park was funny?
I 'Member.

remember when fps games were both balanced for small teams and full 32 player server and not either one of these

I member

Remember when they still were not competitive in the least yet all people playing them were more skilful than 90% of MOBAs community?

I fucking love how Matt and Trey are two of the like biggest influences on how language is used. I know we're doing the member-meme ironically here, but just think of all the shit they've created during the years. 'Member Derp?

'member the 4th of 'vember?

You PC brah?

'member MMOs that actually involved socializing and being a part of a community even when you were a solo player?

ooo 'member the Virtual Reality episode?
member the chimpokomon episode? member the chimpokomon go episode?
member chimpokomon? member how Muk was better than garhbordorg? member? member when voltord was chimpokoball pokemon? member? member the episode where they go in a dream inside a dream? member?

It's atrocious really. It's threads like this that normalized the usage of "smh tbh fam kys". Pretty soon I'm going to need a greasemonkey script just to unfuck all these acronyms and shit like " 'member ".

I bet people don't even remember when 'ayy lmao' was considered a Tumblr meme and you'd get shitpopsted to death for posting it

Shit changes, language changes, you can't stop it

even the 90's kid shit was old
this shit's not new

not to mention it spread there in the first place from Holla Forums types using it on there

'member when the 4cucks didn't infest this place?

Go back to fucking reddit.

Aren't we all from cuckchan?

Member when people spamed halfchan and got banned for inviting people here and fighting evil m00t and sjw janitors?

member when consoletrash stayed on consoles and PC games didnt have to pander to consoletrash?

We should have built a wall

member when beat'em'ups were the kings of the gaming?

except that was 2014, you had a chance to join us in 2014 and you refused, which means you are a faggot cuck, that or you're a newfag who haven't even been in cuckchan 2014 which still means that you have to go back.

As shit as this thread is, there was a time on halfchan when South Park memes were the very norm. Remember the "?????? PROFIT" shit?

This thread is shit because it's just using obnoxious wording to emulate a scene from an episode without bringing anything entertaining to the table, rather than building on it in a real fun way (like the old oh exploitable threads. The original thread for pic related was one of the funnest thing old Holla Forums ever did).
Memes stopped being fun because the new faggots never learned how fun here works. They think fun is shitposting and yelling memes without context.

member when video games actually required skill and rewarded the player for doing well and not just throwing rewards at the player to make them feel like their doing good

give them time to adapt, theyre a little slow

and you know how the point of member berries is point out people are using the past as a nostalgic crutch completely forgetting about all the terrible shit in the past because they're having trouble adapting to change

Quakeworld still exists. Just nobody plays it.

I don't, actually.

Being this much of a tryhard faggot was never acceptable behavior in either place.

i dont mind rewards, i can usually tell if im doing well or not on my own. i dont find it that insulting.

perhaps he means when you would have friends over and youd play golden axe and ninja turtles all day. then mumsy dearest would take you out for pizza and they had a simpsons and ninja turtles cabinet

>>>/plebbit/

Breddy ebin memes bruh, thanks for letting us know how much you fit in!