Scams

What's been the biggest scam that any game has ever pulled on people?

NMS

DLC, monthly service fees, paid modding

You expected anything less from GeeDubs?

GW didn't have anything to do with that though

Kek

And the game is a total of $60
CAN YOU GUESS THAT GAME

Is it CS:GO?

Borderlands 2s season pass only including half of the DLC

Speaking of csgo, temporary sprays you have to pay to get

That never happened
t. Holla Forums

CS:GO isn't that bad. At least everything they sell is a cosmetic.

It really could be so much worse. It somehow managed to feel better than Source, almost on par with 1.6

The community is cancer and blah blah blah but it's one of the best recent tryhard FPS out there. Honestly, the way it seems to be at the moment is that there's a core team that works on CS:GO that actually gives more than a few fucks, and a bunch of Valve suits breathing down their neck.

According to the few reviews from Valve employees on Glass Door (I think thats what the website is called), Valve is simply very poor at managing shit, and the only actual structure goes into making sure profit flows.

Nothing is black and white. CS:GO is one of those things that did have potential and it still shines very brightly, but in the end has been buried by mismanagement and soulless money pumping.

Hey buddy, you wouldn't happen to have fifteen thousand dollars lying around?

No, we can't give you the Javelin Destroyer. That would be TOO generous!

CSGO is the biggest roller-coaster in quality and "fuck yous" I've ever seen in the gaming industry. The issue stems from how VALVe is organized, what with there being no official teams or long-term gameplays. People float from one game to another without a care in the world from management. They don't have to care. Steam is an endless source of income in and of itself.

Now the majority of people at VALVe are working on Dota2. A shit game, but it has a lot of manpower behind it that at least keep in touch with the community to some extent. CSGO on the other hand, switches hands between about three or four guys who all have different ideas they want to implement. You get shit like the R-8 revolver being added when it contributes nothing to the meta on top of being broken on release and absolutely destroying the game for about a week. You get all these stupid changes constantly, update after update. And they finally added a public Beta build, but somehow bugs that people report in beta patches still get sent through to the full release.

It's fucking bullshit. VALVe doesn't give a shit about CSGO. They just know they can get a cool million every time to release a new set of crates.

really?

/thread

Sauce?
Because that's fucking retarded.

nigga they do 1 update every 2 weeks with like 2 lines of "adjusted X by X" and "minor visual fix"
that is more like one person is working on it

infact i think they have about 10 times more people working on TF2 than dota 2

Christianity

It takes a lot of money to build the vast and infinite world SC wishes to make goy

He started 16ch.nl, which shut down. Then someone else started Nextchan which used Infinity Next, and that shut down, too. Money well spent, right?

Their main business is selling overpriced miniatures and thinking of ways to make you want to get as much as possible of said miniatures. The actual tabletop game itself is literal P2W in physical form and in the shittiest way possible, so even if they don't have anything to do with microtransactions in a PC game using their IP, the mentality is the same if not worse.

0/10 bait, try again next time.

triggered

wait, Nextchan shut down already?

Religion

I paid 30 dollars for the beta and a scrub-class starship. Honestly I don't regret it at all, dog fights are pretty fun and no one can say that the space ship handlings isn't really good.

Sure, it has terrible optimization, the camera is all shit and everything takes 1.5 seconds to register, even basic actions when you're on the ground.

Still, it has a lot of dedicated followers and I'd be surprised if it didn't turn out at least decend with all of the cash it has brought in still in alpha.

original's Skyrim - Sounds.bsa is 909.6MB and the SE's is 490.8MB

I am sorry for your loss.

it was shut down by the host because of pedos.

Are you into scat?

You forgot the picture.

We talking DURNUL CRUSAED?