High Quality Rips

Please share some high quality vidya game rips user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q
reddit.com/r/giivasunner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q

I wish we could post vorbis and 3000kbps 80GB flac files to Holla Forums. Since webm is a pretty lossy format

You could always post to ᵉᶰᵈᶜʰᵃᶰ, because they support 350mb files. Plus no Mark as a moderator.

is drybones still shilling that place

How about you go back to nowhere, I like your taste.

who's this semen demon

Not that I'm aware of. Traffic there has declined to a slow halt. The main visitors are people that come there when Holla Forums is down -happens significantly less often than half a year ago. It's good that is exists in case Holla Forums cannot prop itself financially. Plus, Holla Forums is becoming more and more like halfchan, so it's also good in case Holla Forums turns into reddit and starts to censor certain types of boards other than those that put the site at legal risk.

PC optimizer pro

One of my personal favorites.

Best one by far.

Fresh one coming through.
Where will we get quality rips now?

favorite rip, excellent choice

This coconut shit isn't funny. If you know the words you need to shoot yourself.

kill yourself, joel fans
you're all cancerous underage faggots
reddit.com/r/giivasunner
go there and fucking stay you 12 year olds, christ

But I hate Joel, He's a unfunny faggot.

TTGD is the closest you'll get. Other than that, just start making your own rips and upload them

Joel has an audience, which is clearly teenagers, tumblrites, and jojofags. Vinny is funnier imo, but shit at vidya.

No "8ch points" for you today.

I don't find any of the vinesauce dickweeds to be entertaining. The only videos I found enjoyable were the Windows destruction videos because watching computers shit themselves are hilarious.
sage for offtopic.

Love this one

There's a dude called TimmyTurner'sGrandDad looking to continue the legacy. Personally I think the "high quality rip" stuff should be laid to rest. If you want to make weird remixes or mashups then it's alright to just post them without needing a parody channel/kayfabe. If everyone knows it's just a bait and switch at this point then why even bother?

newfag detected

It got so hard to find a decent mashup that's not the same effortless memeshit, I gave up on that channel.

ITT

He's back

High Quality R.I.P. SiIvagunner

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT'S THE POINT OF EVEN TRYING I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST

Relevant ricesnot video.

Isn't this one of the faggots who helped make Undertale popular?

this tbh

vinesauce and their memes were never funny, they're even below game grumps

Absolutely NO FUN ALLOWED ON MY Holla Forums

have a high quality swf game

They both helped popularize shitty games.

haha

What is this Holla Forums you speak of? :^)

we dare not speak that name

Always been my favorite.

I'm crashing this old meme with no survivors.

I suppose only games that didn't have an OST release must go here.

and a pleasant mix

That's a low quality rip.
Here's what a high quality one sounds like.
If you listen closely, you can tell the difference in quality.

noice

I legitimately like this one as a song

cmon nigga, it may be top quality but the song doesn't even match the other one

What the fuck is this shit?

best rip coming through

high quality video game music rips, taken straight from the game themselves

Step up nigga

That's the joke, it's actually sonic music.

Welcome to high quality video game rips.

I don't know know what you're talking about user. All I see is high quality rips. Here, listen to some more.

the offshoot of /v

the sounds when you cum

The high quality rip from Yoshi's New Island is better than the original.

nice reddit meme faggots

brilliant idea m8
You have kept this thread from being bumped.
oh wait

Counter-Sage just 4U

Here's the webm version for future use. And yes, it's one of the best ones. All of the Metal Gear and LoveLive! rips are fantastic.

Still as beautiful as the day it was posted.

is there an archive of every rip in audio format?

Why are all the Metal Gear rips so good?

Not that I'm aware of. Apparently there is a way you can download every video from youtube (in audio only format if you wish) with youtube-dl, ffmpeg and atomicparsley. I haven't tried this on my own, so you'll need to do further research.

If it helps, he's got a Bandcamp. All the albums are free. Unless he's out of download credits

(checked)
That's what the name of the track is on the Bandcamp page. Some of them are pretty good.

I wish I could tell you, user. I don't think there is a single Metal Gear rip that isn't AQAP.

I checked his bandcamp before, he only has a small portion of his Youtube stuff.

I love when they're normal enough that you go looking at a different tab while it plays and you start getting into the song, and then the high quality kicks in.

You're the type of person that believes what you blurt out? A real Huey.

I'm gonna need an mp3 of the loudest best is yet to come ever got a youtube source?

What's the name of the background song?

any good rips of street fighter 3

Drybones joined the military

Here's the video for you, user.

A lot of the individual contributors have soundclouds of their own contributions, but I know that's still not complete enough. You can always just YouTube to MP3 the ones you want. But as far as I know, there's no complete page of the raw audio files anywhere, sorry. Don't you think it's ironic how you're searching for High Quality Rips of the High Quality Rips?

Not the same user you're replying to, but
"Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index or the catalog by entering sage in the email field or checking the Do not bump box in the reply window (Show post options & limits > Options > Do not bump). "

My fucking sides

I seemed to recall that one of these memoron youtube channels helped spread the garbage that is Undertale, but no one corrected or informed me, so I checked myself and I was correct.

I accidentally used that rip while making some Holla Forums related OC and I think it turned out better than I could have hoped

SiIva channel began in January this year. Undertale was released september last year and had peaked in popularity before january. You are a retarded nigger.

Even GameXplain isn't immune. Nice OC, by the way.

This song makes me feel really happy whenever I listen to it.

These things get to me.

TFW you heard about Undertale before it was popular and were interested, but won't dare touch it now that it's a meme game. At least I got to enjoy some good rips though.

TO
DO
KE
TE

SET
SUN
ASA
NI
WA

Reality is truly stranger then fiction

SilvaGunner takes a lot of effort for this shit and the stuff is enjoyable, their last uploads are fucking amazing.

Why does the pleasure of high quality rips have to be guilty, user?