What is the most 80s video game you can think of?

What is the most 80s video game you can think of?

Hard Mode: No Vice City

Hotline Miami

Vice City Stories

Scarface.

I remember one time when I was swimming in scarface for a really long time in the middle of the sea I got eaten by a shark. I loved that game, best movie licensed game I have ever played.

I remember screwing up a drug deal in that game, I got beaten up, money stolen and pissed on, it was the best feeling when my mission was to track them down and kill them all.

That's some attention to detail.

California games

Is this one cheating?

Maniac Mansion?

Double Dragon Neon was pretty freakin' rad. Too bad it wasn't as much fun the second or third time around.

Mario Bros

Most games from the 80's are pretty 80's.

I miss Anne Ramsey

Either Hotline Miami or Kid Chameleon.

Bad Dudes

The 1980s aesthetic is overrated as fuck

You want to know a criminally underrated game setting? The 1960s cold war-punk style from the United States Steel Belt and Eastern Europe Bloc countries

The ONLY games I've seen explore this 60s industrialist style were Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life 2

Nigger that punch-card abandoned steelmill bullshit is unaesthetic as fuck.

Nope, that's garbage too. 1890-1930s rural America is an under-used setting.

that setting is only used for mystery/adventure games for a reason

Fuck "neo-80s" hipsters, and fuck you.

You're cool.

It could be used for:

Donald Trump Real Estate Simulator

It's a shame she was always characterized as a crotchy old wench, Anne Ramsey was actually a sweet babushka.

You forgot "Evil Genius."

I wish there were more games in the 70s.

im torn between gran turismo, master of magic and far cry:blood dragon

I just realized that I never actually drove anything in that game.

That's 90's.

Commando Libya

I like the 80's aesthetics i mean the more down to earth ones not the straight-out-of-moonwalker ones.

but wish there was also more stuff done in the 20's or 60's

Fuck Double Dragon Neon. At least say Double Dragon II. Neon is more of a early-mid 90s caricature.

Good answer. I'll add this one.

Nolf and Nolf 2 touch upon it.

hi user

Hello?

I love you, user

Holy shit guys, it's the AUTHENTIC ARCADE EXPERIENCE! At HOME. Can you even imagine? Arcade! In your livingroom!

Truly we are living in the golden era.

(checked)
impressive.

Is Czeched.

You can talk to pretty much NPC in the world and they will have unique dialogue for you, although often times you will be saying generic lines back. You can even have a conversation with the police that despawns when they leave the area, with the final boss and if I remember correctly also with a bank guard you can't reach without baiting him, finding all of them was an adventure on its own and I have yet to figure out how many conversations there even are.

These

Also this