My meetme sock account was banned because I was pressing this girl to give me her email...

My meetme sock account was banned because I was pressing this girl to give me her email. I know this because she was trying to talk to me for 3 days but today I was logging in for only 3 minutes and the kikes banned me after telling her why email is important.

Now, I'm not mad, I've been banned from shit before but hhopefully this thread will shed more light on the control grid that the jews plan to install worldwide…

Meetme is where teens can go on and share pics which coincidentally brings you to a sister app called SKOUT where they milk you for every dollar you have.

Anyways.

So its an app where you can go on and live stream to a very small amount of people. mostly teens

have the girls on there are showing of their naked bodies and they dont even ban them but dudes that use fake accounts and say "get naked" are instantly banned..

they have people monitoring the live streams and its so obvious that the mods are pervs.

I'm pissed because if I cant have it for myself then nobody can have it.

Please mail these kikes at [email protected]

doxxing may even be in order.

ALL BECAUSE I WAS ASKING FOR EMAIL.

>>>/mental/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/ovens/

How about I report you for this retarded thread instead

Report me on a chan that has the most racist, leftist, anarchist, as well as a pretty healthy /liberty/ board?

Adversely you could go onto meetme yourself

The oven is too good for you.

what yt channel is this?

something computer…

thanks computer

Holy fucking shit what a gay thread.

gay: pissed because jews banned me from an app where the hottest teens get naked on live stream while their parents aren't watching

What the fuck kiddo, get outta here

politics,economy,wars,humanity and you post about a ban you got on a shitty site and you want the Holla Forums army to fight for your cause which is? Oh spam their email. Fucking stupid goyim.

what books have you read on the global economy?

brezinksi?

kissinger?

Holla Forums?

this site is filled with kikes whos entire mission is to fabricate a scenario out of thin area and get you to think youre making a change.

im simply saying who else has noticed this bullshit? I personally know people that get banned from FB for posting a pic of hitler.

now im fine with people doing crazy shit from behind 10 firewalls and proxies but this goes too far…is this what net neutrality is all about?

I know they give disclaimers that they can spy on you but now they are openly doing it…when you can create an account and a mod reviews your chat log…think of how much power they have…

This is now a vanguard thread.
Enjoy wallowing in your own fucking filth you piece of shit.

right wing death squad: political conservatives lumped together with neo-nazis and other fascists. literally the opposite of having no opinion on the political state of the world

Yeah we call those 'white knights' and they will hang next to jews and their leftists.

Sage for /r9k/ thread.

Yes. Get the fuck out.

THE KIKES DID THIS
True actually, being 6'2 they have always approached me.
tl;dr fuck your manlet fantasy app.

Lmao kys op. Being rejected by a girl and trying to make a thread blaming it on the kikes. Blame it on your bad genes and inability to make women wet for your D. Losers like you need to purge yourself from this world to let us Chad's reign supreme

How did you find this place? Reddit is even too good for you.
Normally I'd say lurk for 2 years but for you I'm prescribing 3.

K. So. I don't have proof anymore because computer this happened on is fubar. But years ago I used to use MM and I found a "hidden" and open directory access on the main meetme.com domain.

In it? thousands of pics of girls - mostly underage - nude. probably tens of thousands

And we already know who wins in that fight

Fuck off you little prick.

Great blog post. Oh wait, this isn't your blog