WebM Thread: Now with 99% more reposts

You know the drill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meTZQRd31kI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aOw5_G11yTU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAuz7HeiOFE
theflameofhope.co/SPEAK SEL.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can that person consistently aim too low, and he even takes time to aim.

Cause I just got to that section and was new to tanking? ;D

Fresh OC I made for the Space thread.

kek

Hot off WEBM for retards.

Have some music!

so much fun and such interesting gameplay.

Just downloaded from Youtube.

game?

Battlefield 1

top kek

super hero movies are so terrible

Frankwave? Have some Trumpwave.

could someone upload this to youtube? would be nice to have something to link to

I just thought of this. Does this scene make him faster then the Flash? He's not traveling at a constant speed obvious, though some of that can be chalked up to movie magic bullshit.

Failure user. nuDoom is much faster then that.

Every episode of Connections is already up on Youtube.

Why got to make me cry man?…why?

reposts, eh?

Can somebody make a webm of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=meTZQRd31kI&feature=youtu.be

sure

Man Battlefield 1 has pretty nice music.
I kinda want it to be honest, maybe if it becomes cheap in like half a year.

good goy

I've always had a soft spot for Battlefield. Mostly because I loved Battlefield 2 and Bad Company 2.

Oh sweet, can i give a video game one?

youtube.com/watch?v=aOw5_G11yTU

I love the earlier Battlefield games, but its been getting worse each installment.

Nigger rap, dubstep and niggers running around as Germans. fuck that

DIRTY AMERIFATS LEAVE

Is that character post to have autism or something?

Well, hopefully somebody wants a webm of this. Its video games.

Thank you

DID SOMEONE SAY BEST ROME?

song?

Ridge Racer PSX, Feeling Over

dubs

k

dorbs

br and proud

Nah, flash is faster. A nuke went off in south Korea and he moved all 1mil or something people in less than a sec or something crazy.

Song name?

Fresh out of xmedia recode!

RIP BIOWARE
NOBODY WILL MISS YOU

i thought this was supposed to be a video game board

Why'd you think that? This is the politics and webms board.

Don't say that, you'll trigger the autists!

what the hell

video games brought us overwatch and monster hunter threads

here have some vidya faggot

You can't put that on a Christan imageboard!

I'm terribly sorry that I offended you user, please take this webm as an apology

be quiet or ill post all my idol OCs in this thread

Post them you loser

Not to your liking user? you must be a degenerate so have this disgusting filth

I've seen this posted enough that I know the 2nd was renamed

yeah,i post those a lot. i should hold off from posting those for a while

Wally West AKA The Fastest Flash is a living embodiment of one of the man fundamental forces in the DC Universe: Motion

He can at will be slower or faster than anything we can perceive, as such he is invincible, cannot die, can move faster than the measurement we use as Instant and can at will because he is the living embodiment of motion cause all matter in reality at will to stop rotating around itself which causes matter to explode into its base components, and such of being the living force of motion (He calls it "Speed force") He can be on any planet in his reality at any notice if he flexes the upper ranges of his powers.

People say Superman is the most overpowered character in DC and they're morons, Wally West could destroy his universe with no resistance because there is literally nothing you can do to stop a being that doesn't even follow the standard measurements of time and space.

Wally could destroy Superman, even sucking up a sun Superman if he gave a shit and there is nothing Sups could do about it.

Anyone got that webm with the Cthulhu song?

?

Did this webm ever get context? Not the added in stuff obviously.

Tornado sirens in Chicago.

The only webm I saved from last thread.

i don't know why i quoted that post

this is unbelievably terrible.

Naw, not that one. It was a song about the Old Ones sung to the tune of a Christmas song.

>>>/k/

i got suckered into buying it with my normalfag friends, and the multiplayer isn't terrible but it's definitely not good. that said the campaign's emphasis on blacks and women is pretty muted, and is instead overshadowed by completely fucking gonzo retard bullshit such as a fucking sky captain and the world of tomorrow airship battle over london, or perhaps the italian campaign where you PUT ON FUCKING PLATE MAIL AND CLOMP AROUND ABSORBING UNBELIEVABLE AMOUNTS OF PUNISHMENT WHILE HIP-FIRING A FUCKING HEAVY MACHINE GUN

I love how Nigbone's production values have gone up exponentially.

WHAT, DIDN'T YOU LIKE WHEN YOU JUMPED INTO A TANK AND GOT TO TO FUN TANK STUFF

FOR ABOUT SIX MINUTES

THEN YOU SPENT THE NEXT HALF HOUR PLAYING METAL TANK SOLID AS YOU HAVE THE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…………….OF GUIDING A SLOW MOVING TANK THROUGH A FOG FILLED FOREST BEING SOLID SNAKE SNEAKING UP AND TAKING ON INFANTRY?

I love the game but fuck me the writers are schizophrenic, the game is called BATTLEfield, not SNEAKfield

That's it. Thanks.

the australian campaign had me actually, no-exaggerating shaking my head in disbelief. playing as fucking australian solid snake who all of a sudden decides he loves some kid he just met enough to single-handedly kill every turk in fucking gallipoli himself then die smiling because his new buddy survived? like what? who fucking wrote this

Assholes who saw too much band of brothers, that's what

Indeed.

Focus - Hocus Pocus

Wow, brings back some memories. I remember Aureal drivers came bundled with my copy of Freespace 1 back in the day.

I use default, built-in on motherboard soundcard and I still get surround sound from those webm's, and I have good 3D sound recognition in games too. Are soundcards nowadays really that unnecessary?

Okay, game?

why?

It's because it's recorded audio. To render it you need a device that supports the technologies. Although a lot of it can be software emulated (since Vista), I like having an actual card do it better.

That's because we encoded the surround sound into the videos, why you hear it

Freespace Open Source Code Project with latest media.vps head over the the hardlight forums for instructions.

I didn't make them, but it shows how much the SCP team has done with the source code since it was released in '02

Technically it's also not surround sound, just 2 channel. Surround sound means nothing when you just have a left/right earphone, that's when actual technologies like EAX come in to give an actual 3D effect without hurr more speakers.

So if recorded audio can give that amazing effect (along with shit like binaural recordings on youtube), why do I still need a dedicated soundcard to render it in real-time while probably 1/100th of my GPU power can render that no problem? It's not the 90's anymore where I have to choose Soundblaster in setup.exe to be able to play the fucking game. Come on.

There is literally nothing wrong with disparities between rich and poor.

Jesper Kyd ftw, thank you for the reminder he did this baller soundtrack

IIRC AMD GPUs have that feature. No idea about Nvidia.
Even then, a soundcard is like $30. The last EAX revision was in 2005, so it's not like you need the yearly release card.

Because you need a sound card that is capable of doing it in the first place

Holy shit, my sides.

WebM related.

.>>11109358
I think I'll add Overlord to the watch list. Those were pretty great

been meaning to watch that

Season 2 overlord when?

like 90% of these fucking suck i miss webms about video games

Here, a video game webm.

Man i love this song

nice joke user

I don't know how people can laugh at this it scares the hell out of me how every news channel runs all the same stories.

That's a bass you faggot.

A bass guitar…

I love SJW's, they have no concept of reality

The millisecond he says it she goes off her kilter and proves it true

The funny thing is you google her you instantly find her bashing on men and mens rights in a fucking heartbeat, but WHOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHH BETTER NOT MAKE FUN OF HER FEMINISM

No, that's clearly a loli

A bass is a fish you stupid :^)

I've been seeing too many webms of this game, what is it?

I've seen this webm in like three threads now and no one has yet to name this fucking song

Landing on a beach they never actually did, in uniforms they got wrong. With weapons they didn't really have.
GG Dice.

That as a good edit. Nice work whoever made that.

Bullshit, bullets are made when 2 rifles fuck.

get it while its hot

Did anybody save crowbcats NX video? I've read in the new video's comments that he took it down.

And that's how you know, Jotaro was well and truly pissed the fuck off.

Im still waiting for steel ball run.

You're gonna be waiting for three years, at least.

cant wait for the dub of it :^))))

disappointing

You know, Joe Biden and Obongo talking shit about Trump probably improved Trump's standing with the public than anything else during the last 12 months. If they really wanted to sewer Trump, Obongo and Biden should have talked shit about Clinton and supported Trump.

Just by reasoning that he was an awful president, people would be like "WELL FUCK" and potentially change over to Cunton just so they weren't voting for Jungle Bahama's pick.

Bavarians are truly one of Earth's treasures.

Think this is the last thing I'm going to bother making tonight

Actually, no. Most of the original series got taken off of Jewtube because copyright bullshit. They are, however, easily available for viewing on IIRC Dailymotion.

Its pretty good user

Yeah took 100 hours of digital cleanup with a 6 core computer to fix all the degraded video

Wouldn't believe how hot my room got

Ayyy, that sounds pretty hardcore. All i can do is keep asking people to convert videos for me.
Keep up the good work

Anyone got the audio books of Isaac Asimov's short stories? Here's 'The Last Question'.

Can anybody convert this to a webm.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAuz7HeiOFE

Maybe cut it off when you get to black screeen, but thats nik picking.

I played overwatch for the first time today and it really does feel like weaponized autism is huge threat in that game, that and twelve year olds with down syndrome

Lapti - Dillagence

I must've missed that thread.

99.999999% of ppl who play overwatch are retarded, have no situational awareness and can't even do the most basic of shit like listen for audio cue's

That's why all the maps in overwatch are bottlenecks instead of anything wide open involving skill, cause players today have worse tunnel vision than the soldiers in MGS1

Not to mention "Play of the Game" is something even I strive for yet always don't get, even though I'm rocking a 48%+ accuracy and 25K damage a match with Soldier 76 I don't get POTG because some tard just pushed Q and barely had to do anything

Finding people who can actually aim in 2016 is coming close to impossible

Seriously this game defies logic for its POTG system

My friend who mains mercy got PotG when they fucked up and slowly glided to their death.

Like this is my instant reaction to hearing bastion go BE DOP A BEEP BA DEEP

Get the fuck in the building away from the fucker, wait till his ult burns out then tackle him

Why do people find this hard to do? His ult has a set time limit

Then again back in my day if you saw somebody pick up a power up you had to start counting in your head for when it was next available

Just, situational awareness is so lost on today's gamers

Is there a video version of this?

That just gets funnier every time I watch it.

Fucking KEK

heh

Not a good comparison

guy playing nudoom doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and very obviously never plays FPS games

Check out a nudoom speedrun or two. It's more hectic than what you showed on the left from the original doom.

rest in spaghetti Monty

I just checked and you're right. Makes me sick to see jews removing access to a 38 year old documentary.

these are terrible.

Fuck talking on the radio to some cunt who doesnt respond 3 or 4 times and then comes back with with some half assed response.

oldie but a goodie

that lady needs a hug.

Sauce?

source pls

That looks fun as fuck

Don't think I have more vidya related

Oh damn. I had a webm of embed related but Holla Forums decided its filesize is now too big. Das all for me.

Buffalo Soldiers (2001)

good upload, love boingo

That nigger looks like a scolded kid.

RIP genetic dud
big words for such a small man, you'll always be remembered

she grew up to be a top tier waifu but not mine

what a faggot holy shit

yes, DooD is faster than what this video implies
no, it's not faster than Doom
case fucking closed
also
>>>/reddit/

She didn't die from that don't worry.
I wish I was fucking kidding, she's alive again in the LN

Did the Jew get voiced by an actual Israeli?
The accent is perfect.

mp4s are ok, right?
i cant make decent quality webms with ffmpeg

so new

mp4's are good

I can't seem the find the vid for this.
Mind giving me the source?

Impressive encoding. Makes my toaster chug a little but seeing the 60fps really shows how light on his feet cab calloway was.

Coulda sworn it was sampled from Tomorrow comes today.

I dunno why Holla Forums keeps rallying for this Donald Trump guy, Misha seems like a much better candidate.

Why is Jim using a different last name?

Mod devs are still salty over this, aren't they? Fucker that makes SkyUI was all set to paygate his mod.

Fuck yes.

The only thing I can say from watching this is: Black Friday was a mistake. Seriously. It's cancer and needs to stop.

AEIOU
JOHN MADDEN

why's he such a more interesting character in part 4?
is it that the clint eastwood ripoff thing he had going on not translate well in english?

why's he such a more interesting character in part 4?
is it that the clint eastwood ripoff thing he had going on not translate well in english?>>11110002

The moon landings pale in comparison to this. Where would we be without NASA?

The flash moves fast enough to catch himself and outrun death. I don't think you can get much faster than that.

You can get DECtalk here: theflameofhope.co/SPEAK SEL.html

Thread almost over!

Oy vey, let's keep the party going!

Its gonna take a couple hours, this is the slow part

i love that guy

You commies have no fucking clue how much sweatshops help unskilled, and sometimes underaged, labor get experience (and money) that will come in handy later and help them get better and higher paying jobs.

unless they die at work, or lose a limb or two and are replaced faster than a nigger disappears when the pregnancy test is positive, or are living in tiny apartments with 100 other people that cost them 99.9% of their earnings
but other than that, they're set for life, which is a good 10-25 years if they're lucky

what song is that guitar sample from?

some dank references

im disappointed martin

user…