Wife finding

I realize that it is borderline retarded to be asking this to a horde of turbo autists, but I'm afraid I have run out of answers otherwise.

I am completely lost on how to find a wife (not gfs). Despite my best efforts and with me having many clearly non-autistic layers of my personality, I have shamefully little to show for in terms of outcomes.

What burdens me most about the entire thing is not just an outcome below my expectations, but my apparent lack of strategies, of a toolkit to deal with the situation. I don't even know on which plans and schemes I should concentrate further efforts. What is more, there is a burning feeling of betrayal forcing itself onto my mind when I come to think about how societal institutions have failed me (?) in perhaps one of their top 3 relevant functions: assuring that a next generation is born. Even my parents, by whom I assume to be loved, have nothing to offer at all in terms of guidance - how can this process be breaking down so mercilessly while working out for every single last Pakistani? I figured maybe someone smarter than me has figured that part out at least.

So, internet hate oracle, what are your solutions to the problem of wife-finding.

INB4: Church - Even though I realize the value of Western culture, I simply cannot take Christian liturgy seriously however I try. I'm afraid this is a bad omen regarding getting involved. Also: >christcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3
mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not all Holla Forumsacks / whites will have a wife. In fact, it is a crime against nature to assume you will produce offspring, as 60% of all males on earth have never reproduced. Take a support role, as I have. Maybe adopt a white orphan, donate to white college funds or life insurance for whites, those sorts of things.

The first and most important thing is not to ask the internet because only autistic people give advice or ask advice on social skills on the net. Just get out their try fail and try again in real life it's what you don't want to hear but you know it's right

Lift and get your body into shape. Attraction is a large part of it. Second, give up video games and everything that keeps you inside. Go read a book at a coffee shop, under a tree in a park, but get out of your house.

Interact with people (women) more. Go out and get shot down. You will get shot down innumerable times and that's ok. It's you job to get shot down. At some point, your social skills will improve and you will get blown out less.

Good luck, it's a long road with no shortcuts.

1. Where are you looking currently?

2. What have been the failings of the recent women you have been working on?

3. What has caused the recent relationships to fall apart?

4. What are your plans and passions outside of seeking a mate?

No kike free post this time. Adopt a white orphan. LOL, those are in pretty short supply.

You are fucking retarded.

Fuck off, and accept the fact that not everyone on this website is good looking or suave, and that "lifting" isn't a fucking panacea.

Kill yourself

Spoken like someone who has never touched iron. I hate to break it to you, but the whole world changes when you are built.

Don't waste your time trying to find a good woman, instead focus on trying to be a better man and the right woman will come into your life.

Women want money, dumb fuck. You could look like a deformed midget, but if you have money, you can get a white wife. Women are programmed to desire material wealth, and men are programmed to desire physical beauty. You are projecting your desires onto the concept of lifting, which is only 1/2 the story. The jewish filth have made it so no Holla Forumsack, or anybody for that matter, can actually support a white wife with one income. This forced women to go to university and get "enriched."

None of this works if I can't get a job and support my fucking family

It doesn't. It's actually worse, since it makes you autistic about skipping even one exercising session.

I wish, I skip more that I should. Any lifting is better than no lifting though.

Nothing is keeping you from lifting AND going to school. If college isn't for you, go into the trades.

a) what age are you
b) what is your social status
c) what social circles are you in
d) what is your relative health
e) how autistic are you?

that aside, a few pointers in life. Ya cannot hope for a relationship to bring you happiness, it's the other way around, be at peace with the prospect of living single, be happy on your own, and then you can hope to bring that to a couple if you get lucky. Don't count on social institution to be of any help, they are the reason we are in this shit to begin with, learn to be self-reliant for anything you need. And lastly, your aversion to religion might need a nudge. I guess at one point in life I was a fedora tipper or something along those lines, then viewed religion as potentially too dangerous for the little good it did, to then view it as a crutch that no rationale people should use, and finally for the most part of last year, I came to appreciate Christian values in a meta truth kind of way. After watching the Genesis Bible Lectures of Jordan B Peterson.

but that last part aside, he also has great life advice for the normies, how to fix themselves, so to speak.

1. Put yourself out there. Make sure potential waifu material knows you lust for companionship.
This could be so simple as setting up a profile on any or multiple of the many different dating sites available but if you want to avoid single moms and scams jesus christ motherfucker make use of the networks you have and make sure your friends and associates both know you seek a mate and also pass that information on.

2. Be open and frank from square one what your intentions are. "What do you hope to find in a relationship" is a simple conversation starter that cuts right to the fucking point.

It isn't fucking complicated

.t marriedfag

Women want safety and resources, not necessarily money. You can be poor and still get a woman, and I see it all the time. How do those men do it then while being broke? They provide a sense of safety and lead the woman, which ranks higher for her than resources. Once women have their first child THEN they switch to full "resources/want money" mode because nature programs females to need this so they can provide for their offspring. But before then that doesn't even matter. A fit physical mate is more important at the start.

I'm at the stage where I'm still losing massive amounts of weight, so I'm not even going to start looking until that's over. I'm more than halfway there though.
Here's my question for the meantime, should I remain a wizard, or hit up tinder to end that before even looking for a wife?

Here's two images for you, have a good reading. I also watch RSD on ((youtube)), this shit teaches allot, I'm surprised that RSD is not known here.

user, if I knew the answer I'd share.
Unfortunately, as I've learned when one pursues happiness he never attains it. The opposite is true as well, those who go out of their way to avoid happiness will also never attain it.

I believe the best option is to do two things. Number one, surrender yourself to God's will, be it fate or whatever else you want to believe, you must trust that things will work out even if not how you expected. When you trust that someday you'll be happy and with family, you're no longer going to be so frantic about finding a wife which manifests itself as desperation. This is the part about chasing happiness, let it find you instead. And when it does find you, you must act without hesitation.

We all get opportunities in our lives for various dreams of ours. The difference between a dream lived and a dream lost is the man who acted, and the one who didn't.

You must also consider the fact you may not be ready for a wife and kids, I know with all my heart that is what I truly desire, but I love my freedom as well. And ending a budding relationship this new years eve was not as painful as a younger me would have thought. Because that relationship cost me my freedom, perhaps when I have a real career things will be different, or perhaps if I find the right woman.

As for dating, the best advice I can give you is to read the Bible obviously, but if that's not your thing you could try "how to win friends and influence people", alternatively watch "Father Brown" and try to imitate father brown's mannerisms, that sort of personality is refreshing in today's world. Basically, the gist of what I'm getting at: if you want people to care about you, you must care about them.

Do you remember in school there was the "cool kids", and then there was that one kid that was so popular even the cool kids looked up to him? Never seemed to have a problem anywhere, his life seemed perfect, and everyone was nice to him? (Usually had a single, beautiful girlfriend who he married after graduation). It wasn't because he was a handsome young man, though the ladies admired him for that, it was because he was nice. Genuinely nice as well, not the "nice guy" acts betas put on so they can orbit women in the hopes of plowing them on the rebound.

I know you're not Christian, but I promise it works. If you attempt to imitate Christ, the most perfect of humans, which is to say, if you strive to be as close to God as possible, you'll be loved by everyone, and finding a wife will be as easy as finding the most beautiful woman in sight. Which is also what Nietzsche philosophy leads towards, and even the Renaissance philosopher Voltaire recognized: If God were not real, man would have to invent him.

I know, I know, I'm not trying to preach. I found it easier when I was an atheist to believe God as a concept of perfection and go from there.

Church is were you go to fuck social signaling whores as well user. Sorry. And most are filled with older fuckers waiting for death, few have any real population of younger women to find, and that means you will have to jump from church to church. Not many churches around in most places either, even the bible belt is losing hordes of them now. That said, finding an mate has ALWAYS been a confusing and muddled mess of shit sammich for guys and to be very honest the vast majority of men have 0 fucking clue on how to even break the ice, much less pick up an woman. And figuring out how to determine waifu irl material is an convoluted mess of an black hole for even the most normalfaggot of normalfaggots, which is why the vast majority end up doing 'oopsies we got babby lets get married, or oh its been a couple years guess I need to get married', and a significant portion of those whom are left confuse 'sex is fun, lets keep doing this w you' for wife material. So what I am getting at, is our resident autism and near autistic aon's are not that far off from the rest of the herd.

So what is the secret? Don't give a fuck. No shit, thats all it takes in both finding an nightly whore to fuck, and an wife whom who is worthy of carrying your seed and raising your kids. Most people just plain over think it, but we forget this aspect of our life is really just natural animal instinct. This is how you start on the path to acquiring your woman no matter what. You have to not give a fuck about what you think of it, what the woman thinks of it, what her friends(society) think of it or what her family thinks of it. All that comes later and is ultimately up to THEM to come around to you. You are one of us, you are likely the top tier of humanities mate selection believe it or not, while you may REALLY need to visit /fit/ more and dress better and you may not be aligned with what hollywood pushes as sexy, you really are the top of the heap. So start looking at it like such. Having an iron clad ego helps, may come off as a bit of an narcissist and sometimes selfish, you can still be an great and kind man whom has pride in himself and his place. You and your dick are more important than you realize and the biggest problem in that is YOU need to really understand it and embrace it. If you can hang here, you can dominate anywhere, just carry the same attitude.

When you decide you see an woman whom may perk your interest. Think for an short second on what to break the ice with, best ice breakers are sometimes painful so you are going to likely have to study before hand to get your ideas into your mind what you need to look for and think of on the fly and before hand (long before you see a woman) to get going. This is 90% of finding an woman, the rest is finding out if shes worthy of having you, I kid you not. Sex and marriage is actually up to you, not the woman so the dating game is to express your interests, and for her to express what she brings to the table. Each user is different on their abilities and capacity in finding an way to break the ice, but such sets up your place in the relationship and is hard to even counter should it start off shaky. Many user's, being not confident enough are going to face an very common comment, 'I am in an relationship'. While it may be true, if shes not married, shes not taken and that has to be your attitude. You turn it around on her and say something like 'I am sure hes all kinds of cute like you, but I am not interested in him, I am interested in you.' While whores may jump on your dick at this point, good breeding stock will be put onto their back heel, and still resist a bit. But you HAVE perked her interest and requires follow up. Continue on and offer an afternoon coffee or such, its open and public and diffuses most issues women have with being around strange men they don't know are safe yet. So offering such gives her many outs, but makes it harmless to sit down and talk later, while also showing you are top tier alpha confident btw, direct, and socially aware. You can do this anywhere. Church, laundrymat, grocery store, gass station, school, in between classes, even in the middle of her friends randomly, pretty much anywhere.

This, pretty much.

Read a little about genetic psychology. In spite of what women say they are biologically programmed to seek out certain things in a mate. This is entirely natural, and there's no use getting mad about it.
The female has to invest much more time and energy in reproduction than the male, especially during pregnancy. They seek men with resources the way we men seek beauty. Both are subconsciously recognized as signals of good genes, promising children who may continue passing on DNA.
A successful marriage is almost always between higher status male and equal or slightly lower status female. Other match-ups rarely work out for very long. Just keep it in mind that the higher status you attain, the higher status wife you will be able to have.
There are all sorts of ways to achieve status and resources. Work on your body, your wardrobe, and self-confidence. These are key to the initial attraction phase. Work on putting money in the bank, and work on (legal) methods of acquiring more.
Some of these natural drives pathologize, and the result is THOTs and gold diggers, and a lot of ruined women. There ARE women out there now looking for a trad life, so your hopes may not be in vain. You want a wife who seeks a stable, traditional man, so work on being just that.

Do not EVER pay attention to what women SAY they want. For some retarded reason they are incapable of expressing their true desires. If what they said were true, comedians would have all the pussy in the world corralled.

Some guy I read back when I was dating wrote that you should never listen to a woman when she explained what sort of man she wanted, but rather find out what sort of man she was actually with the longest. Actions over words, etc.

Do not fucking go to places to meet women that you would not otherwise attend if you're looking for a compatible mate. This isn't rocket science.

There's also the whole status thing to think about on the front end. If YOU are pursuing HER, this automatically lowers your status, and raises hers. She will only choose you based on the wrong criteria. You don't want this. In the old days, it was standard practice, but in current year +3 you gotta make her want you. Think of a cat and string and you're close.

You'd be surprised to find that Holla Forums denizens come from all walks of life. Sage for /r9k/ thread.

Also sage this is not Holla Forums directly related

My only advice is "do something crazy/wild" make yourself the the kind of man who can provide for a family.

Had one. I'm too fucking autistic and old now for a wife. I prefer the life of sage in solitude working my magic without distraction.

You create a waifu from moldable potential. Any woman with intact maternal instincts can be shaped.

The question you need to be asking is, what do single traditional-minded women do with their time? You need to figure this out because you need to go to those places in order to meet that kind of woman.

The bad news is, if a girl wants to be a wife and mother, she can make that happen straight out of high school. So, the window of opportunity for you is very small. A traditional-minded woman who doesn't meet a guy before 20 may go to college, and she may get corrupted there, or she'll meet a mariagable man there.

My sister is currently a stay-at-home mom. She home schools her kids. She met her husband at a religious club in college.

Why not fake it? It seems like a small thing to compromise on.

Any relationship built upon the foundation of deceit is doomed to failure.

Very good point user made, and needs to be repeated. I failed at making that distinction clear, but he hit it on the head hard.

Watch out going full on degenerate, especially when you are starting out. Experienced women can spot an mark from an mile away and can be very good at what they do. If they want an babby, future ex husband or just plain someone to do shit for them for a time till they find better, you could end up being the one suffering for it. This is an fast track to getting past many of the hurdles most user's would face as they level up their social skills and confidence, but it is also like playing Russian Roulette. Be careful, there are many places you can meet women without trying to 'play' the game, and if you are starting out, especially while you are improving yourself, go that route instead. If it fails it fails and your goals continue on, if you burn out or are butchered on the meat market its going to do an number on your self esteem and likely push you back from your goals. So it would depend heavily on your innate strength and ability to navigate sociopathic societies like tinder. Caution on that path user.

These two posts. Especially the part about getting shot down. Many spergs go the RSD/Game route because it turns a social activity into a hackable procedure, and inoculates you against one-itis. My fav quote is from Krauser, who mentions one of his wingmen aiming for 100 lays before popping the question to his true love. That's a man who will also be able to keep his woman after the initial romance wears off, because he will be in command of his own faculties rather than retreating into a beta sanctuary as he has box checked "getting a wife". That way lies divorce for cash and prizes.
Also no-one owes you jack shit. Your mom only loves you as the little boy you were, not the man you are becoming. Your dad will be either jealous or disappointed depending on your mate selection. Your society is under the spell of a (((certain people))) who literally want whites to die out. Us cunts are your best friends, because we do it for free. Hit the archives at Heartiste and RationalMale for the cerebral stuff.

Put yourself in social circles with people that share your same interests. I was in a role playing guild based in TERA when I met a “Nazi” waifu material grill, I didn’t go looking for her we just met because I joined the group out of mutual interest. So either kill yourself, accept the fact you’ll always be single, or go join a D&D group or whatever faggotry you like. Be the best looking degenerate there and you’ll attract some grill that also goes on Canadian rice patty bakery forums to complain about how she’s single and can’t get someone.

I spotted a really beautiful specimen two days ago. She is uncorrupted. Wish me luck

Her name is Tanja.
I feel like she might be in my future

You are actually implying trying to encourage and improve user's so they can acquire and wife and children isn't itself POLITICALLY INCORRECT in todays society? Holy shit, did you just fall off the reddit bus or are you a shill? Anything that produces more white babies is directly against the wishes of Kikes and their interests. It is 100 fucking % Holla Forums related. When the yids are all turned into lampshades for real this time to the last, THEN this thread would be unrelated to Holla Forums faggot. Why do you think so many of us push user's to see /fit/ and start on the path to self improvement? The fuck.

Spend some time in the more dangerous parts of the 3rd world - become hostile and aggressive as a result - girls will wet their pants for you when you come back home.

That's how things went for me.

This won't get you waifu material though.

I'm at a point where I think marriage and kids don't work anymore because the family structure has been totally annihilated by the jews.

The only way you can pull off having a family is living in the rural countryside Amish style with close to zero interaction with modern society. She'll need to pump out half a dozen kids so she won't feel lonely with you being her only social contact (women are social creatures).

Good luck user, you'll need it.

I'm extremely blackpilled about pulling off a working marriage if you aren't taking such extreme measures.

You're trying too hard. You're finished
report: shareblue

Slide thread.
Make sure to report

Fuck you slide thread

Enjoy the anchor

Yeah, that's why I'm not sure what I even want to do. This is because I'm not going to want a wife who isn't a virgin if I remain one myself. I don't much want to end up doing the
thing you were talking about here.
As to it being Russian Roulette to go that way, I don't see how, any girl on tinder I would automatically not want to marry for obvious reasons and it would just be for the experience.
Typing that out just now shows how corrosive on society that whole thing is, but this is the world we're in.

The other thing is that people making fun of 'herbivore' men and other such things does get to me, and makes it feel like I should do something sooner than later.

I can't even find a gf. Women are too predisposed to being illogical.

I know at least two girls I could make into gf's if I wanted to tomorrow. They're not white though.

Marry a muslim woman, she'll never divorce you nor cuck you.

Not sure how. I couldn't find a single one who wouldn't blackmail me with fake rape threats.

You forgot your pic

Finding marriageable women (women who want a long term relationship and marriage) is the problem faggot, not being desirable.

Not that it's a problem for me, I just fell into it so I can't really give any advice. All I can say is they're out there they're just near impossible to find assuming they're not already taken. It's not just gaming that will ruin your marriage, any activity you undertake and spend a lot of time doing without your wife will end in divorce no matter what you may think. Gaming is a problem only for those who use it as a crutch to avoid facing their fears of socializing with people and their wife.

==Why do White Nationalists want to
kill White people who wish to meet up without them?==

STOP POL CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

Go to a starbucks or grocerystore then. Strike up random chats with women you see. Doesn't even have to be for sex, just conversations like you do with us here. Random little things. The more you do this the more naturally your social skills will propagate and you will learn what does and doesn't work in approaching an woman as well as what relaxes you when the pressure to preform or the fear of rejection is present. And nice afternoon talk with dozens of random women you will never see again can teach you more than an dozen empty fucks. And before any user bitches about prices at an coffee shop or going to an grocery store every day, an coffee or two is FAR less than the cost you are likely to incur going on many dates and failing, and picking up fresh lunch, and then back again for fresh dinner components improves your diet, so can kill two birds with one stone. Befriending the female baristas is also an good option btw, using them as impromptu wingwomen is somewhat underhanded but does work. Men whom have female friends and are shown as being one whom is known socially immediately ups their desirability by females by an order of magnitude before you even go on one damned legitimate date. If the working females see you working and succeeding at picking up females they will start making openings for you to pick them up as well. Women want what other women want, to women there is no such thing as an 'taken' man whom is desirable btw.

But you need to talk to those whom are in your sexual age bracket. Talking to late middle aged women or grannies is easy, but they are not what you need to learn how to talk to. And those of your own age bracket are going to be surprised when you don't actually try and pick them up and instead just wander away. The approach, opening and then what to them is rejection perks their interest, and some will actually wander around in order to confront you again. Women are used to being the ones whom reject inept men, once you are getting decent at the social queues and don't pursue they assume its YOU doing the rejection because of what they did. Thus you may end up finding an mate doing this accidentally. And bonus points, there are millions of women every day going to pick up food, laundry or coffee, so if you flub completely and embarrass yourself horridly, you never see her again, which is one of my old hangups when going after women I met just doing day to day stuff naturally. Its an big reason I am not an proponent of just going with the flow and finding women around you. Many men don't actually spend much social time around women naturally for many different reasons so have to MAKE the time and focus on doing so else days, weeks and months turn into years of not finding a woman. Random sex doesn't really improve your social abilities as much as many think, but can teach you to ignore the bullshit women do say, which works wonders on finding one which does matter.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind user. I've been doing it some already, but it is easier to do that where I am right now in the third world. This is because anyone who isn't a local is happy to hear English.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of
"White Genocide".

You don't find the woman. You live your life the in the way that would attract the right kind of woman. Once the woman has been attracted into what I would call your vicinity, that's when you play the complex courtship game.

THIS NIGGA GETS IT

people who dont get it, respond with "virgin r9k"…the whole dating is a postmodern phenomennon that brought nothing but destruction.

Fool's errand.

Concentrate instead on becoming self sufficient while minimizing contributions to the welfare state to hasten its collapse. Once women know they can't rely on big brother bux to bankroll their degeneracy, they'll get back in line.

Autistic neckbeard here, do lots of dissociative drugs and psychedelics for a period of several days straight and attempt to summon multidimensional entities to grant your wish of a succubus, you'll always get your wish but you should be careful what you wish for

bullshit

"Just be yourself" is actually the best advice there is, because it's true. You, and most others, just don't know what is meant by the statement. You probably don't even know how to be yourself in front of other people. If you experience anxiety around others, especially women, then you are not being yourself. "Yourself" is that relaxed, witty, unique expression of you that comes out when you are comfortable. To be yourself is to cut away the social conditioning that prevents you from communicating as freely as you would with a close friend.

The way to get through that condition is by putting yourself into situations that give you anxiety so often that eventually you prove to yourself that the anxiety is unwarranted. Also, when you are alone, behaving in such a way that you would not be ashamed to if you had company is a good way to lessen anxiety about social encounters. That's why anons recommend replacing bad habits with good ones, like working out and reading. If who you are when you're alone is who you are when around people, then you don't have to hide anything, and your behavior can be more natural.

Good luck, user.

best advice in this thread

youtalklikeafag.jpg

OP, you aren't out hunting a deer or some shit. If you don't know how to meet chicks, then I can assure you that your idea of marriage is even more fucked up.

(((schemes()) oh vey, why can't I trick a women into spending the rest of her life with me. You see how full of fuck and fail your brain is?

"turbo autists" was clearly this faggot projecting.

All white men must have a will to improve themselves and with it, if you do it well, will come the great women who look for such men. I know that most women seem to now look for the chad partier who lies and cheats and drinks and gambles. But it's not true. All women in their hearts want to be subdued and led by a manly, courageus, honest guy who acts in that way with all around him.
Be him, stop focusing on "getting" women, first better yourself and become the man Holla Forums wants you to be. Courageus, thoughtful, honest, confident, smart, atractive, fit. Then you will find the confidence to talk to any women and you can choose from them which is the easiest to subdue. Or maybe you will not want the easy way? Maybe you will try for the feminist who hates men and convert her? With your willpower you can do it. It will help her and support our cause. Remember, we don't want to kill the whole populace of lemmings. We must convert them or our race will cease to exist. We can't kill off 90% of the population. And marring one is one of the best ways to do that, if you are an authority figure to her. In the other case, don't go for it, you might get converted yourself. But if you were the man Holla Forums wants you to be, you would be authoritarian now, would you?

checked
does it summon a more powerful succubus if you are a wizard ? bcuz i'm one week away from being one, and i've a shitload of peyote too…

So women are ideological jews?

Besides at this point kidnapping a bunch of women and forcing them into a backwoods harem/cult seems more plausible

Having friends that are women gives you 'social verification.' The desired female is put at ease re wondering if you might be a weirdo underneath your social veneer. You are proven 'safe.' as far as a rapist or something. You become desirable since another woman outwardly values you.

Bad FBI! No!

I think the first one finds a GF. I can't see it working any other way. I can't imagine something starting on a serious note. I don't think many poeple work this way. Highly religious people and mail order brides being the possible exception.

CHRISTIAN BOOKS DOWNLOADS!!!

mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3

mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1