TRUMP : NO MORE AID TO PAKISTAN

TRUMP : NO MORE AID TO PAKISTAN

archive.is/gXRG0

It is not yet clear whether the “no more” exclamation means the complete or partial termination, or temporary suspension, of American aid to Pakistan.

Probably a severe reduction in aid.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RrGnv
breitbart.com/national-security/2018/01/01/pakistan-response-trump/
zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-21/if-you-thought-2012-was-tough-european-bonds
agmetalminer.com/2016/07/14/the-eus-black-hole-how-the-uks-tax-contributions-will-be-missed/
publicpolicy.ie/eu-budget-ireland/
businessinsider.de/brexit-eu-members-net-contributions-and-net-funding-2016-12
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8036097.stm
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/14/gohmert_hearing_imran_awan_wasserman_schultz_it_aide_managed_house_cybersecurity_remotely_from_pakistan.html
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awan/awanoffices.html
intelligence.house.gov/about/history-and-jurisdiction.htm
foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one thing non-ZOG that Trump has done recently. I wish for more, otherwise it would really be the end for burgers

First post deserves an israli flag hard-coded into it at this point. Excellent news to start off the new year OP.

free palestine

Foreign aid is an outrageous thing anyway. No money, ZERO, should be given away to foreign nations.

It's the same thing in the EU, with the net giver and net taker nations.

BLESS YOU!

thats actually a good idea and would be funny as fuck

I still support the president in general, as should others. Its just that (((they))) shouldn't be allowed to turn him into a pressure relief valve.

But really, fuck the Pakis and their antics. I'm very happy with Trumps diplomatic choice here. The H1B visa thing would really help India too since they get their human resources back.

You retards don't understand how a war works. Firstly, ZOG shouldn't be there, but how exactly do you think the ZOGbots get their supplies? The pakis let ZOG turn Karachi into a ZOG naval base.
Also, the pakis sent their army into the tribal area to start a civil war on ZOG's behalf. Before you tun your stupid fucking mouth's, listen to Dr. Scheuer talk about it. And no you underage sucks, not a muslim and certainly not a kike. I trust Dr. Scheuer on this issue more than any fucking chickhawk hard-on like Graham or the (hopefully soon to be dead) Mccain. IT isn't in Paki interests to have anything but an Religion of Cuck™ic got in Kabul so they can turn their attention to India:

I carry no brief for muslims, but can you explain exactly why Paki should be helping ZOG hunt down people who are considered heroes in their nations? How is that in their national interest? If your ADD can permit you to watch video, as Dr. Scheuer explains, ZOG cannot seem to understand that all nation's don't share ZOG's national interest.

They're getting a lot of shekels, but the kikes get a lot more and considering the fucking pentagon just lost 20 Trillion dollars (with a T), does it matter at this point? The kikes have bankrupted us. ZOG should just get the fuck out of there rather than "nation building" and getting the few young White men we have left killed and maimed so mrs. mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker can vote and Abdul can have clean drinking water so he can grow up to be a healthier terrorist.

(VIDEO IS AC LASSIC BUT HAVE TO SKIP TO ~ 1 MINUTE IN)

Hey scumbag, as usual, you're too fucking lazy and stupid and stupid to go to the authority– Dr. Scheuer. Or is he a kike now too, you piece of walking human scum?

$3billion shekels wasn't enough to keep Mubarak from getting overthrown, it didn't cover the expenses it cost them to fifth a civil war in the tribal area and to deal with the internal terrorism…you fucking brainless scum cannot get it through your heads–ZOGforeign policy is not the same for rest of the world, and eventually when ZOG pulls out of there, Pakis are still there and have to deal with them.

Translation: I don't know a fucking thing about the situation, so I'll try to score points by calling him "a kike" because that always works. You don't know a motherfucking thing, despite me linking a video where Dr. Scheuer explains it all.

Your dead mother's rotten corpse should be raped by zoo animals.

wew, didn't know that there are "FreePalestine" roaches here.

Good start to 2018 lads.

Lmfao any excuse to make him look childish, eh kikes?

The ISI niggers glow in the daylight. Good on him.

I suppose he's got to offset all the extra aid he's providing for isreal somewhere

It wasn't me that's made Trump's tenure as commander in chief all about isreal, that was him.

the kikes are out in force today, lads.

"Foreign aid" is actually a bribe to make countries do what we want without coups. It is a tool to use if you're running an empire like the US. Some deals are good, some deals are bad. Some countries are smart enough to lay down and be good subjugates, some aggro countries like Pakistan, it is near useless.

Kill yourself.

Lmfao you're fucking deranged, kike.
Filtered.

Who are you calling a jew, Dr Scheuer or the poster?

TWO GENDERS
TWO TERMS
TWO SCOOPS
TWO STATES

Nope.

Good. the (((ISI))) are cianigger shitskins anyways

Don't get me wrong; I know it's bribery meant to weaken the nations receiving the aid and tie them to western powers as serfs, but by Odin's beard can anyone besides Aryans pay their fucking bills?

If you want to entrap people, try the TRS forum instead of here. I'm sure those autists will fall for it. They'll enjoy the sodomy too.

This user is right. I hate the fucking pakis as much as anyone, but the whole reason they have as much aid as they do is because ZOG wants to fight wars for Israeli interests. All aid should be cut as a matter of course.
If anyone of you newfags don't know Scheuer go watch his videos on the (((war on terror))), he's one of the few people speaking out against Israeli control over US foreign policy.
**GOD I FUCKING HATE PAKIS SO MUCH THEY SMELL LIKE A FUCKING RAW SEWAGE DUMP, LOOK LIKE
A HEAVILY INBRED RAT PEOPLE AND WEAR THEIR STUPID SCRAGGLY PUBE BEARDS WITHOUT A MUSTACHE—BIG TIME FAGGOTS**

wew, already knew there were the_zionald cuckolds here. Gas yourself kike rat.

Reported for being too stupid to be allowed to post here.

Wow, yeah, super based.

What the fuck are you even saying? Italy pays the 5th most out of everyone. The biggest takers, Poland and Czech Republic, aren't Mediterranean. You're a real fucking retard. Please don't post again.

It's cute, no matter how many manuals you read on us you will always stick out like a sore thumb you filthy fucking rats.

But plenty to Israel.

Bump because this pisses off the "DRUMBPF IS A KIKE" shills

Trump must ally with India to rebalance regional forces.

Pakistan is an ally of China, both have enormous cooperation in the military because they've India as a common enemy.

>(((1)))
>defending (((G_d's chosen)))

>(((Dr. Scheuer))) isn't Jewish goyi– I mean, guys

Cool news, but $255 million is a drop in the bucket compared to what we give to Israel, which promotes way more terror than Pakistan ever will.

Fuck off, shitskin.

Easiest filter ever.

That sounds like a == SHIT == idea

Great. Now we can continue giggling over stupid shit instead of solving problems. Doing so will also accomplish discouraging posts. AND it will cause needless arguments and make Holla Forums even less effective than it already is.

You deserve a special gold star for such a brilliant idea.

reported

Endchan will now be pro-Paki to bolster their contrarianism.

Sorry to OT, but what's the story behind that gif? Looks like he was poisoned or something probably by Jews.

from the (((Bush Administration)))
smh (((you))) are going to do it to yourselves again aren't you?

The anti-Trumpers homebase is Endchan retard.

(((The Doha Debates)))
In April 2009, (((Scheuer))) participated in the (((Doha Debates))) at Georgetown University, where he debated for the motion "This house believes that it is time for the USA to get tough on Israel" with fellow speaker (((Avraham Burg))). Speakers against the motion were (((Dore Gold))) and (((Alan Dershowitz))). (((Burg and Scheuer))) won (((the debate))), with 63% of (((the audience))) voting for the motion. During the debate, (((Scheuer))) suggested that "(((the war in Iraq))) is the responsibility of the American (((fifth column))) that supports (((Israel)))" and accused (((Dershowitz))) of being part of this ((("fifth column"))). (((Dershowitz))) responded that he opposed (((the war in Iraq))), that "more (((Jews))) than any other ethnic group in America opposed (((the war in Iraq)))" and that (((Scheuer))) was engaging in "bigotry."[36]

I guess Gold, Dershowitz, American Jews, and Israel are also all equally not-Jewish by your logic?

I guess you must be new, so I will help you because it's a new year and you probably need this job for a few more weeks and I feel bad for your family.

If you want to see an IP-hopping shill in action, this is your thread. Unreal.

It's amazing how poorly trained they are, isn't it?
They can't even come in anonymously and maintain their cover for ten minutes.

Looks like it's going to be bad for the Israeli Neocon Defense industry that fewer sheckles are flowing into Pakistan for the war that's not happening.
But hey, maybe Israel can send the IDF over to Pakistan to fight India on behalf of Pakistan using some Sorosbux. I hear the IDF is really awesome, and Mossad is a super-James Bond intelligence agency so you guys should win for sure!

You forgot two hands.

archive.fo/RrGnv

Is image 1 OC? It would take some time to make this, and if it's not edited they did a good job. All outspoken jews are for the destruction of the white race and white families.

Wrong.

This, but I don't know if I trust (((Bloomberg))), although actually the whole system is corrupt regardless.

This.
And these stupid Kike shills think that they'll be getting somewhere calling Michael Scheuer Jewish have another thing coming!
When the Jew fears something, they call it "Jewish".
Scheuer's a badass.

Pooloo literally died mid-sentence.

UPDATE : PORKISTAN'S RESPONSE

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/01/01/pakistan-response-trump/

Nutshell : BOO-HOO YOU DON'T TRUST US.

Well no shit. Explain Bin Laden you terrorist enablers.

Every single time.

Kill yourself Jamal.

Why would Israel want Iran, their cash cow to be suddenly friendly? If Iran westernizes that's a huge financial blow to Israel.

Huh?

Inbred rat people can get fucked for all I care. If I had three nukes I'd hit Israel, China, and either Pakistan or India.

Nukes don't take out entire countries. All three should be sent to Israel.

Why not Tel Aviv, NYC and LA? The three centers of Jewish power. London is one too but there's worthy architecture there.

12 fucking billion? Leave ought to just throw that in the face of "muh bus" Remainers.

Oddly enough, a lot of your typical Cali trans commies tend to be anti-Israel and pro-#FreePalestine, I'll partially support them because they want kikes to be gang raped and beaten to death by millions of Palestinian shitskins via #OpenBordersForIsrael, so we can proceed to genocide said shitskins after the kikes are all gone. However you should never be fooled by these types of Leftist subhumans. They want Palestinian shitskins to have a land and yet they still want to promote race mixing and White genocide, and they also want the US to be Greater Mexico by 2020 because "muh stolen Injun land", and these are one of the reasons why they support #FreePalestine, that and they also think Zionism is a form of "racism" against the shitskins, all because they think Jews are White, like niggers and shitskins.

They'll continue parasiting and being nigger-tier subhumans, as always. Pakis have no sense of responsibility or consequences, only demanding gibs. They're arguably worse than the Indians.

t. Greek who's dealt with Pakis before

Isn't that the same chan that shilled for the idea that Pepe the Frog was a Zionist meme along with shilling the idea that Assad was a Zionist? They also tried to shit on A. Wyatt Mann because supposedly he has a kike girlfriend.

If Trump cut aid to Israel i'd agree that maybe everyone that doesn't agree with him must be a shareblue with David Brock's dick in their mouth I mean I feel you must be a non-savant turbo autist to actually have to explain this to you though

>This, but I don't know if I trust (((Bloomberg))), although actually the whole system is corrupt regardless.
Just google EU net recipients and you'll find dozens of graphs just like this one which paint the exact same picture, from plenty different sources. Nobody contests these numbers.

If you're too lazy to look it up yourself, here are a few links:
zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-21/if-you-thought-2012-was-tough-european-bonds agmetalminer.com/2016/07/14/the-eus-black-hole-how-the-uks-tax-contributions-will-be-missed/ publicpolicy.ie/eu-budget-ireland/
businessinsider.de/brexit-eu-members-net-contributions-and-net-funding-2016-12 news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8036097.stm

Isn't that the same chan that has a userbase of around 10 people year-round? Why give attention to a chan less influential than Holla Forums?

Neck yourself Moshe.

>

Flooded by reddit and cuckchan.

You'd think they'd at least know enough to keep their fucking mouths shut or check their facts at a minimum before making themselves look like the complete assholes they are. And not one person in the thread even called them out. The videos are right there of Dr. Scheuer destroying the jews, these retards don't even know who he is, and they run their fucking cunt mouths without even looking him up?

And, for the record, like Dr. Pierce from a purely moral point of view I WOULD like to see the Palestinians drive the Jews the Jews into the sea. Maybe Dr. Pierce is a kike too now?

I'll leave one last video of "the kike" Dr. Scheuer, though I'm wasting my fucking time because these retards won't watch it anyway….

Thus the reason I (and a few others on here) have had pro-palestinian twaater shilling accounts for years now. Me since summer of '13 or '14, whenever the kikes had the war there? I have a few hundred followers too. The goal is to get the Leftists to turn on the Jews as they are in the UK with Labour now, where many are calling for all Jews to be expelled.

Reminder that the Pakistani government has every email and file of Dem Caucus members, including several on the Intel/Foreign Affairs Committee, since 2004 (and although the Awans worked for various reps at various times, they had an illegal server and dropbox to which they copied all the classified material and blackmail material). This means Pakistan and all affiliated groups like Al Queda, Taliban, etc. have highly classified info, whatever nukes Pakistan has/our fed cabal sold them, and they've blackmailed everyone in our government, essentially. Oh, and since they were working IN PAKISTAN, there is no excuse for "zomgm we cant suveil them@@111!!" They were foreign nationals with fraudulent security clearances working in foreign country.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/14/gohmert_hearing_imran_awan_wasserman_schultz_it_aide_managed_house_cybersecurity_remotely_from_pakistan.html

dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awan/awanoffices.html

intelligence.house.gov/about/history-and-jurisdiction.htm

I feel like this is information that needs to be repeated for normies so they fully understand the, uh, scope of this….

you know, that you are doing the israelis a favour?
israeli birth rates are declining and they will become a minority in their own country, if the diaspora doesnt move to israel..

Did you even read the passage? Or were you too busy abusing the text formatting? Do you even know what a fifth column is?

Pakistan is much more concerned with India getting a foothold in Afghanistan and forcing a two-front war on the country.

The only reason the Pak state is ambivalent about fundamentalists in Pakistan is because most of the Pashtun in Afghanistan, like their relatives in NW Pakistan, are effectively fundamentalist. A fundamentalist Afghanistan is a hostile environment for Indian involvment.

So, if I was a God Emperor hostile to the Dems, I'd give the Pakistanis a $400m reason to pass all their dirty laundry over. Nice.

If Pakistan wants any money they better fucking do their part in locking up Hillary and DWS.
Nice to see some on-topic posts instead of the

Bin Laden was hiding in Pakistan like right down the street from one of their biggest military bases. There is no way they didn't know he was there.

Bin Laden was known to be dead about 10 years prior

foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html

Hello crew. This level of shilling against Scheuer is cuckchan tier, but not everyone around here is a redditor with goldfish memory.

You are not filtering an obvious paid shill.

The reminder of just how inconsequential they are is enough to send their users to suicide one at a time?

NSA probably has all the evidence of classified stolen material as well as all the other junk for blackmail, but if you want charges to stick, given evidence rules, you can't parallel construct cases like this. It'd be better to get the evidence directly from Pakistan to give to a judge in chambers, at least–that's much more credible than just saying muh NSA saw them doing this anyway.

Getting it directly from Paki shitskin niggers also avoids more bad PR for US intel (although probably deserved) about US sigint surveilling everything, so there's a plus for deep state to put pressure on Pakistan to turn this shit over, albeit in a weird, indirect way–this will make them look bad if NSA has to say yeah we have everything duh u guys.

On a THIRD note, related to the second, even MORE damaging for US intel is the fact they DID KNOW. Remember Awans were akshualllly IN PAKISTAN. That means intel cannot say "omg domestic surveillance can't do that" (even though they obviously 100% always do), but they don't even have an excuse. This was a guy with forged security clearance in a foreign country. A foreign national. WITH PAKI ISI TIES. THAT MEANS OUR INTEL KNEW ABOUT THIS CLASSIFIED INFO THEFT FOR OVER A DECADE AND DID NOTHING. That would probably also makes US look bad. I hope Trump is tracing who in NSA/CIA/FBI exactly saw these files getting pilfered (not to mention all the diverted uranium, but that's another story) and is sending people to their homes to pay them a NYC mafia style visit…

We give more than that to Israel every year

WTF is up with the dyed orange beard paki sitting front and left?
It is fucking completely weird seeing this shit so out of context as I am accustomed to.

I wonder he will do. If he is shitposting and this is negotiation for something. Will he pull it or not? Is it anything he wants from pakistan?

We're not even in the (((EU))) and we give those (((parasites))) billions each year, for reasons I cannot understand

He was basically at their langley

Be like the prophet. Dye your beard. Its extra holy, like the bowlcut for Xtians.

What he needs from Pakistan is to watch all the orange-bearded shitskin extremists in their government–an enemy faction within the official Paki govt that isn't much friendlier anyway, except we paid them to pretend to be friends–and tell us if some nigger Al Queda/Taliban affiliate plans to use the highly classified info they scored over 13 years of Awan data theft from intel oversight committees to administer a nuke on our fucking heads right here in the US.

This is aside from selling uranium unlawfully diverted from Megatons for Megawatts and other weapons to those niggers. Remember, Pakistan has the capability to administer nukes, by they lacked the logistical ability to do so, because they lacked intel. For 13 years straight, they've been stealing ALL the intelligence info from congressmen charged with overseeing intel–ALL of it. It's no joke.

The kikes played a part in this, too. Wait and see. They want nothing more than a goddamn war with Iran, and part of that intel that filtered out via Awan you better believe made its way to shitskin fucks, both via Awan and HRC's crew vending it, but also via other intel agencies who got a hold of it, and I'd suspect Mossad among them.

Most importantly, the immediate threat is some real (not fake ISIS) but actual Taliban-affiliated rogue nigger shitskin element in Afghani or Paki government letting their extremist pals within their own government use the US military intel now floating around along with nuke material to put a nuke right on our fucking heads here in the US.

This situation is actually pretty terrifying if you live in a major city in the US, and I think Trump doesn't just overtly say what happened, but all the meta data is out there. It's not looking good…the US government under the HRC nigger cabal of affirmative action niggers, bitches, and shitskins of all sorts sold us out in the worst way we've seen in history. Nuke material and classified material to administer nukes to (real, non-ISIS) terrorist-associated governments. Not good, gentlemen.

Pure speculation, user.

There's a fruitstand vendor I've seen here in New York with that same orange getup. I think it means they are shitskins who hate us and are useful idiots of the kikes.

It pisses me off because orange is the Dutch national color, and my white nationalist instincts make me want to murder the mozzie immediately. I hate them–they have ruined New York forever. They shit up everywhere they go. They are even worse than Mexicans.

All shitskins need to be liquidated. Whites need an ethnostate, period. This shit has to stop. No more Pakistanis. No more niggers from the Caribbean. No more shitskin Mexicans and Central Americans.

And no more KIKES who weaponize these shitskin immigrant streams. Enough is enough. White ethnostate now.

That was a bit off topic, but I had to get it out of my system. The orange beard shit really triggers me.

Nevada looking breddy gud

Kind of strange re NV, because I know they have a ton of military shit out in the middle of nowhere for Red Flag/bombing ranges/etc…seems a bit odd there's a big ass gap over 2/3 of the state…but what do I know…nothing

Nevada is empty land for .mil pewpew, one nuke Nellis, one the Hoover Dam and you're done for NV, unless theres some secret squirrel shit under LV like there is under Denver.

Kind of hard to guess at the radiation damage when half the state is already irradiated?

old man was dot mil nigger. he spent lot of time out in nv desert. don't know where or why. maybe around nellis, though, and maybe it's just test ground shit wasteland not worth hitting outside of the physical base areas around vegas. seemed like they were doing all kinds of shit around the netherregions of state, though, idk. personally i'd stay out of there unless i were literally erik prince…my two cents

yeah could be doesn't matter…just saying i'd stay out for survival purposes if taliban rogue shitskin administers a nuke of any type unless i was actual blackwater knowing all the deets. probably stick with idaho or wyoming. we need an ethnostate and maybe can start out there

We don't really have posters like this here, do we?

How dare anyone question the Judeo-Masonic empire of America.

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".

Gas yourself you spamming faggot

Oy vey! Shut it down! I don't like the goyim talking about these!

Yeah. Pol's getting pretty fucked, but the mods just need to go. We can't let their relentless fuckery make us blackpilled at this very critical juncture in our history.

We need to unify and have a white ethnostate. The federal government is completely broken, and whites are going to be ethnically cleansed if we do not get an ethnostate or ethnically cleanse the US. There is no other way.

Pol is absolutely critical for survival of the white race. I am saying that with no hyperbole. Other social media gets shut down for intelligent, motivated white people who want to have a shot at a future for Europeans.

There is something wrong with mods here, but the answer is find them and kill them. That's it. We cannot let them cause us to get blackpilled. Shills, either. All will be shot.

We must have an ethnostate. Stay focused and keep Holla Forums driving the momentum. Find and kill the mods who stand in our way, if we have to. If they want to be enemies of a white nation, so be it–this is information war for now, but it will get hot soon–I won't be sympathetic to anyone who opposes us.

1488 to the good folks out there. Fight hard on pol now. This is a critical moment in history.

No. You gas yourself. The mods are awful and I'm sick of it, as is every white patriot.

The shilling to create division and stop unification, and the mods relentlessly suppressing all efforts at unifying and spreading the message–we will not stop, and we will not forget. All traitor leftist nigger shitkin kike mods trying to ruin this site will hang.

Good goyim. Shill in favor of the site owner under whose rule site traffic has been literally DECIMATED and who never responds to the community in any capacity.

Kill yourself.

TRUMP : NO MORE AID TO ISRAEL
Things not even heard after hell freezes over…

obama was literally a half jewish nigger

POCKHEESTAN BTFO

I see they've fallen back to "muh mods" now.

OY VEY! YOU HAVE TO GIVE FOREIGN AID TO ISRAEL TO PAY FOR THE HOLOCAUST YOU NASTY GOY

Back to reddit fucktard.

Nigger, I would suggest a dictionary but we know you can't read. Stay salty.

Checked. I'm waiting for them to try and twist it into a MUH LARP derail.

and CHECKED
They already posted some halfchan Q spam

Polite sage for sensible chuckle

Polite sage because I’m too tired to think today apparently

I must have missed it with my alex jonestein filters.

"I guess I'll join Persia when the last Israeli war happens."

yes please

Damn Satan those horns look ingrown. You should probably get that looked at.

Scheuers word is the gold standard on any shit in the middle east

I don't browse pol very often but it is my understanding that pakistan is currently fighting israel. isn't it a good thing to fund a country that is at odds with the jews.

fill me in why Holla Forums is anti pakistan

Do not post unless you have lurked for two years.

stfu, i asked a question. chill dude

This is what shilling looks like to any anons wondering. Notice how no arguments are made just calling people jews and trying to flame.

You sure you aren't thinking of Palestine?

…..alright, im an idiot.

They are one of a number of shitskin terrorist states/peoples?

i got mixed up with palestine

Did they bother to even send a deletavistock to the negotiations?

If you burgers did this like 20-25 years ago then maybe you still would have those towers…

That's cute user. Tell me more about your lack of knowledge about 9/11.

As for Pakistan, this is actually good news for them. Pretty good for China and Iran as well but the state department is too incompetent to realize it.

Hi IDF

Rolling for dead Jews

I hat criket.

33 BILLLION DOLLARS
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS USA STUPIDLY SPENDS ON UNWORTHY CRAP IN OUR OWN COUNTRY AND THE REST OF THE WORLD?
WE COULD HAVE DUMPED ALL OF THAT INTO OUR OWN INFRASTRUCTURE AND EDUCATION SYSTEM!
WE COULD HAVE FED EVERYONE ORGANIC WHOLE PLANT FOOD FROM GIANT HYDROPONIC GREENHOUSE SOLAR FARM SKYSCRAPERS WITH WINDMILLS ON TOP AND AI INSIDE GROWING AND HARVESTING IT ALL!!

We could've built several space farms in LEO and put together a manned mission to Mars with all the money wasted on the F-35 alone.

New oc.

Fun fact: Pakistan is literally inbred as fuck. The majority of their population is inbred and below hovering around IQ levels as the average. Pakistanis are also flooding into Europe and the UK, and unsurprisingly, they've not only lowered the national IQ average, but they've also caused stillborn births to skyrocket, because their rotten, retard wombs can't support life.

Leave Pakistan alone for long enough, and it will literally fuck itself out of existence.

I hope they do. They have to go infertile at some point.

No more American shekels, constant wars, living in squalor and filth, and constant inbreeding means they will probably start dying out sooner, rather than later if we can keep them isolated and stop them from invading other countries.

Most of the money for that program was funneled into another to build a subterranean shelter for our population when the asteroid hits. It won't be world ending but it will be population destroying.
We can sustain our population of whites for 20 years. Russia has done the same as has China. We will recolonize the planet then space.

The poos would move in an take all that vacant space.

pakistan intelligence (which worked closely with the CIA in covert ops) helped do 9/11. all that talk of it being an inside job is right, but you have to look at CIA-ISI connections, including the pakistani general who wired 100,000 dollars to a 9/11 terrorist, while the offical 9/11 commission report claimed that whoever funded the operation was of no significance. (really?)
as an aside, afghanistan produced most of the world's poppy/opium/heroine trade, but after taliban came to power they eliminated it to almost nothing. remember that CIA has a history of making black market money, off the books, in drugs. after the taliban in afghanistan was taken out (pakistan's enemy) the poppy trade boosted back up to over 80% of the world's supply.
americans died on 9/11 so that CIA-ISI rogues could continue making their drug money, and take out some enemies along the way, as well as prop up a boogeyman that would result in trillions in war funding.

EU countries transferred trillions out of Poland, destroyed our economy as a competitor, you want to limit that to one graph, and that money goes back to EU anyway (Germany sees 91 cents back out of every euro it gives Poland), not to mention usury from those loans, paid forever? Get lost.

HH

Correct. There is pretty much nothing the US can offer than China can't match or exceed at this point and China isn't going to force them to the brink of civil war just to prop up the kike fairy tales of 9-11.

I was wondering but what did Pakistan used all of that 33 billion dollars that US gave to them? It looks the same mudshit hellhole as it did years ago.

It's actually 38 billion over 10 years, a deal that was signed by Obama.
Trump screamed and hollered about the "terrible Iran deal", but didn't say a word about the rotten Israel deal. 38 billion over 10 years, 3.8B/year. What a disgrace.

fucking shitskins…..

That's a yearly chart, so 3 bil isn't wrong.

Well, it's an outdated chjart (2012 & 2015)
$3.8B + military aid = Israel gets over $4B every year.

Yeah. This. America has really done it this time importng all these people. The shooting really needs to start. And it needs to target the kike masters who brought all these fuckers in. I've really had enough living in New York, but it's all over now. Goddamn Minneapolis turning into Somaliland. What the fuck is wrong with the dumbasses who let this shit happen the goyem. How did they now understand the invasion/importation would cause vast misery, like an endlessly occupying army of pure shit/refuse smeared everywhere–the turd that leaves skidmarks that never flush, ever. It's crazy. Absolutely crazy.

Those are shills you argued with. Literally paid agents working to render this board useless and demoralize its users. They have accomplished their task by having you leave Holla Forums. Why would you even engage them is a mystery to me.

Unlike paid shills, actual people like me lurk this board daily, reading posts like your and watching those videos, sharing them with close friends and gathering information. It may seem like nobody is seriously discussing you here, but remember: you never know who might be reading.

Checked.
That's what everyone is waiting for. I've heard basically the same even from normalfags. Of course that's the problem, isn't it? Everyone wants someone else to tell them "Go" or they think that the enemy will do something that will cause a spontaneous response or revolution from the people and somehow the media will let them know. Kek.

The whole world is waiting for an archduke ferdinand moment, the perfect spark, then everything goes up like a powder keg.
The streets will run red in rivers of blood, and the kikes want it to happen, it's part of their plan. Be advised.

How so and why? It seems to me that they have almost all they desire at this point and if Whites get placated again and they continue their slow game then they will get what they want. It seems silly to threaten your own status quo. I once thought that it was the case for a final power grab but now i'm not so sure since the commie race traitors and various brown hoards actively scream to them asking for them to take the power and "help them, equality, etc." So knowing this, among other things, why dump one's own applecart when it's making it's way to the desired destination. Regardless it is the duty of user to be above the lower fighting and to take our wrath to the kikes and traitors at the top.

based

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".

left and muslim is not people

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Anyone else notice that this fag seems to only post during work hours here in America? Mountain or pacific time i'd say. Just something I've noticed over the several months of this spammer faggot. Sage for off topic.

I love this!

Curious.

Way too late, Moishe.

That's a new….

What's worse: pakis or indians?

There was a really good post here the other day saying something like, "there is no magical white knight–stop waiting around, because the mechanism of change is you."

That captures it, I think. We the people was built in to the founders notion of basic structure/balance of power as the "break in case of fire" option.

We see the basic procedural/process of power change components of constitution are hijacked–there's nothing left. Fraudulent voting (notably and recently in the Roy Moore affair), endless crackdown on speech for all things pro-white, and we see the tyrannical lawlessness of fed govt. And our own government has pursued policies for years to try to destroy us. The whole system is broken, and we're just sitting ducks at this point, waiting to be ethnically cleansed, while we wonder "what happens next??" We have to happen next. We have to do this.

Should be obvious this is the time for we the people. This is what the founders meant. It's why they mentioned this option frequently as the last resort check on tyranny in their writings. The Declaration of Independence captures it nicely, but the concept is sprinkled through their body of formal writings, letters, diaries, etc. It's important and people need to get it.

Just like with anything else in life–nobody gives anything to you, especially something as precious as freedom. We have to save ourselves now to end the tyranny and in-your-face evil lawlessness, and we have to stop whites from getting ethnically cleansed because nobody else will. That is GOING to happen–all signs are there–sitting around waiting is just increasing the ultimate cost from war and all related difficulties. We have to organize and fight now.

I'm rambling, but this shit fires me up. Let's get this done.

Truth is, all South Asians are shit. East Asia can be weird and shitty in parts, but it's still going to be extremely valuable going forward and they make good citizens. South Asians? They ruin wherever they go like niggers, but maybe worse in certain ways. Awful

Let me know when there's no more aid to isra-hell and i'll be satisfied.

Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan Imran Awan

This is accurate

Bing bong is now filling in for america.

Delayed response here. You made some very excellent points on the Pakis. And the connection between the aid and dirty laundry. I'd guess another issue with the aid money leverage would be revealing how much classified shit/nuke weapons shit Pakistan picked up, and also, did any hardcore muzzie in the Paki government pass that shit along to some snakbar friends in Paki/Afghan. Since Pakis and Afghans supported Bin Laden, it makes sense to be concerned about a 9/11 with nukes.