Posting this here too

posting this here too.

So today someone has defaced the @realDonaldTrump Wikipedia page. They inserted a huge "fuck trump" image, and the page has been like that since. Curious to see who did it, I checked the history of the wiki. The current revision? There was no vandalism. It did not exist on the version page, but the live page has it. live page - archive.is/1zssN current revis. page- archive.is/yN81m And it's also bluelocked, so people can't change it unless they're 30+ days on the site. But the worrying thing is that the addition of the vandalism isn't showing up as a revision. Any other changes would be logged. This just appeared, as if someone who is able to directly edit wiki pages w/o the normal means inserted it. The file is hosted on WP's servers, and a quick google of the file name shows that the only other use of it was for a similar defacing of the wiki page of Ulysses S Grant, as seen here: archive.is/VIVNw This time it is present in the revision page - archive.is/aCU1A
The page was edited after 1.1.18, so my theory is that this attack took place just before then and was somehow during the time of the editor starting his edit and saving, the image was manually placed in. I had a theory that this was done to other presidents, so I searched Abe Lincoln. He's fine. bill clinton, george bush? also fine. This is odd. Extracting data from the image itself shows that it was taken using an Apple iPhone 6s (There's soooo many jokes I could make about that) at 1130 AM, 3.5.2017 at 44° 59' 9" North, 93° 15' 45.5" West. Or, West Island Ave, Minneapolis, MN. Using google's reverse search I found no source for the image. using my own however, I found two sources: flikr scraper using the tag /fucktrump, and on a wikimedia page for user MB298,who says his images are done on an iphone 6s. It is unknown if he is the vandal or just the photographer.

Do with this what you will.

~Y

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1zssN
archive.is/yN81m
archive.is/JkMm7
mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgNamespaceProtection
archive.is/rbsan
packetstormsecurity.com/search/?q=mediawiki
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
gnaa.press
hiveminer.com/Tags/fucktrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still on the live page, the edit is not in history.

Not that I'm concerned with kikepedia, but I'm curious as to how this edit was made without being in the history.

Good effort OP, though you should probably archive it.

My mistake OP.
I'm curious as well.

Same. Fuckery is afoot.

Damn good job OP
Would probably do something if I weren't on a degenerate filled avacation with my gf
Good luck with yall findings

excellent fucking work OP

Probably Endchan's doing

Someone in high editorial position?

Someone with some skill should replace it with this.

Spooky shit.
This thread requires sticky and more research.

So is this a hate crime?

no, no black people were minorly inconvenienced.

Let it stay up. Jimmy Wales and his begapedia chose their side with the Cultural Marxism page. The more normies that understand there is no neutral site, the clearer the division between the useful and the useless. Use Infogalactic instead.

>live page - archive.is/1zssN current revis. page- archive.is/yN81m
Might as well archive the edit history too - archive.is/JkMm7

It's probably been done by maliciously editing a template used by the page, hence why it doesn't show up in the edit history of the page itself. This is a standard GNAA wikiruin technique.

mods/admins can alter edit history.
Similar shit happened during the election for someone else.

You mean something like a XSS?

Sometimes, but that probably requires combination with exploits like CVE-2017-8808. MediaWiki articles import "templates" for frequently used things, and if a template isn't protected from malicious editing correctly a troll can deface a bunch of articles that use it at once.

mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgNamespaceProtection
archive.is/rbsan
packetstormsecurity.com/search/?q=mediawiki

probably an upset pajeet that's about to lose his job at kikepedia.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

==White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"== 0987

Being this new.. of course it was the admins

No, they just modified a separate page that has been constantly quoted (a template) from Trump's page.
This means that Trump's was never modified, hence why there's nothing in its history section.

This means any other non-protected templates can be edited and the anti-vandalism bots won't inmediatly find out.

Thanks for the laugh, I reported you anyway.

GNAA is still active? Maxim jej.

I think it's just individuals like meepsheep occasionally doing something now, but technically yeah trolls are still done under the gaynigger banner. E.g. they recently clickjack redirected a bunch of wikipedia articles for major tech companies to gnaa.press . L0de Radio Hour is still going too.

Zionists control wikiJew
This is a psyop to stimulate your loyalties to Trump in response to intent to attack Iran.

Here's a third result from TinEye:

hiveminer.com/Tags/fucktrump

I'm not familiar with that site, and I ain't clickin' that shit; just thought it worth mentioning in case it turns out they need be on our radar.

There is a certain wisdom in simply allowing your opponent to make an embarrassment of themselves in their vulgarity while remaining silent yourself.

Interesting info.
Not sure I'll ever use it, but, thanks, anyway.

Color me shocked.

Can we just ban jews for having jobs except for slave labour?