Are they worth it ?

Has anyone of you any experience with it ? Are they worth it ? Is sitting comfy ?/Or are they just overpriced garbage for Gaymur Guiz like Razer ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Alera-Sparis-Executive-High-Back-Leather/dp/B00AAPAMH6
amazon.com/Mid-Back-Black-Swivel-Padded-Flip-Up/dp/B00KUPS3JU/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1477780824&sr=8-6&keywords=office chair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends if you are a hardcore gamer or not. Are you a hardcore gamer?

This is like buying Razor. Don't.
Buy the real high quality office chairs.
Human Scale Freedom headrest edition is best. Steelcase Leap is second best.

I know chairs, bro.

Well certain days I play 4 hours straight Eurotrucksimulator 2 and the chair I have now is a fucking piece of trash from Aldi. It makes a fucking noise everytime I sit on it, the suspension Iis broken and the bootleg leather is broken.

Well I'm looking for something that is easy and comfortable and easy and doesn't break that easy.

Unless you're paying over 1K, just get something shitty.

And it shouldn't be too expensive, I don't want an ergonomic chiropractical chair, just something that doesn't break your fucking back as soon as you sit on it.

Pull your bed up to your computer sideways. Fold up your comforter and lean back on it. Get some extra long cables for your mouse and keyboard. now you're all set

Just sit on a pillow on the floor. It's what I do.

They work great with pic related.
Please go back to halfchan.

well, you can go to an office store and sit in the chairs to see if they're comfortable or not. and they go on sale fairly often.
or you could buy a super overpriced piece of shit that's marketed towards gamers.
it's a tough call, really.

I get Aeron chairs for free. Try to see if you can too since offices shift a lot of shit. Otherwise prepare to spend a few hundred to a thousand euros.

Just get a car seat and fashion some legs for it.

I've actually heard a lot of people say that those significantly reduce eye strain.

protip: so does yellow plastic, or just tweaking your monitor colorpreset.

I'm also considering buying one, but one thing really bugs me. I watch all this "twitch fails/whores" videos and nearly all twitch/youtube whores/gamer girls have one. It's like showing to the world that you are a pro gamer and you know your shit.

If you are going to stream then buy one to show that you are real pro at this. Otherwise I think that normal office chair will do just fine. Maybe even Ikea level one.

no

You answered your own question you fucking idiot.

Well to be fair those chairs are paid for by saudi princes. If I could get one for free I'd sure as shit sit my ass in it over my shitty ikea chair that has seen an ungodly amount of fapping.

Fuck off faggot, there is a reason why I mentioned Razer in my initial post you turbomongrel. If I have to buy anyway because I threw my old away I'd buy atleast something comfortable. Not everyone has an old office chair from 1994 ridden with cum stains and cheetos dust you niggerfaggot.

I askef for recommondation not goons telling me what I asked.

They're pure marketing. They give them free to twitch streamers and then kiddos want the gear to be like their hero.

Fix your brightness and surrounding light. 120cd/m^2. You should never get eye strain in a proper environment. Also, ULMB/lightboost strain at double the perceived brightness.

That's the only reason I wouldn't buy one, twitch whores.

I always thought that, because everyone of those twitch streamer has one. Btw you don't need to change settings on your monitor to reduce eye strain or blue light. There is a ton of software that does that. I for example use f.lux to reduce blue light which keeps you awake because blue light tells your eyes and braim that it's middle in the day.

Btw, you don't need to rape a quality monitor's color by sticking a next gen piss filter on it, leave the pseudoscience about yet another miracle sleep quality cure to the faggots. Also, correct color requires correct brightness, you can't fix it in software. And blue light has nothing to do with eye strain, that's 100% horseshit.

Right.

Have had one of these for like 15 years.

amazon.com/Alera-Sparis-Executive-High-Back-Leather/dp/B00AAPAMH6

Comfortable as fuck, and every time I try to replace it with a plush, fancy, $300 chair, I end up returning it because it's just not as comfortable as old faithful right here.

Did you mean summer?

No, winter. It's dark most of the time but I've never had trouble sleeping there.

Only reason 99% of streamers have those chasers is because they set up a sponsorship deal with that company. Most streamers and youtuber e-whores are pretty clear about this.

A few of the less terrible ones I've watched have even mentioned that the chair is important and needs to be comfortable and cost 5000 dollarydoos because they live in those damned things. All day long, that's where they have to be. In that stupid chair. So it needs to be comfortable and ergonomic and have all kinds of adjustable settings and shit, because their life is sitting and playing shitty games all day and night, otherwise they lose their expensive apartments.

I can be a lazy fatass and also play my vidya games. :^)

They are worth it.
I had problems with my back my entire life and they pretty much stopped after I bought one. They essentially makes you sit with your back properly, while being comfortable.

However you could get regular chair and buy few pillows to get similar effect and it is essentially worse version of sitting on a ball.
One is cheaper but not as comfortable, second is but healthier but not comfortable at all.

Decision is yours but I can easily say I don't regret buying one.

This site has fallen.

Just get a mid-range office chair.

Never needed/wanted them.

Let me ask you this. When they have high quality, comfy office chairs made for the world's billion desk jobs, do you really think that the one that looks like a razer mouse is going to be the most cost effective?

It was one of those really nice $300 industrial strength ones, too.

I don't want to die with a savaged asshole, kthanx.

are you saying you dont know where the macho man is coming from?

You want one of these bad boys from Ikea

Say whatever you want, I'll never forget this thread.

amazon.com/Mid-Back-Black-Swivel-Padded-Flip-Up/dp/B00KUPS3JU/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1477780824&sr=8-6&keywords=office chair

I got one of these, it's pretty comfy. Seat is nylon, not that cheap imitation leather bullshit. It's got adjustable arm rests, so you can move them up when you want to spread your legs even wider than usual during your fap session. It's also height adjustable like any other office chair and it has a base with wheels. Pretty standard design, the materials are pretty alright, they don't seem like they'll degrade with extended use.

listen brother ive been sitting in this chair for 15 years and it hasnt killed me once

Get a used Herman Miller Aeron on ebay for $300-$400. They are the gold standard of office chairs. Rock solid, won't break, doesn't have pads to wear out and can be sat in comfortably for an entire day at a time. I bought one six years ago and it was one of the best investments I ever made.

sick cat dude

can I get more pictures of the cat.

thanks man.

This is the one I meant to post. It features the Aeron chair.

cats are gay

this is the chair that I use as a wage cuck. it's a Mirra by Herman Miller. feels good for long periods. super customizeable too, if you're into that.

you're gay

I picked up my desk chair off the side of the road. Washed it, cleaned it up and put a towel over it and it's amazing, super comfy. You don't need to blow huge sums of money for luxuries user.

kill youself

Get a chair that's rated to support up to 500lbs. You can abuse the fuck outta it. Unless you weight like 500 lbs….

Are you a literal tub of lard OP?

That's also a great chair. All the Herman Miller chairs are, but for best price and durability, it is hard to beat the Aeron with its mesh surfaces.

For anyone who spends 3+ hrs/day in front of the computer, a high quality char is not a luxury. It might seem like it when you're in your early 20s but you really have to start taking good care of your back later in your life.

This implies we all don't just start slouching down in our fancy chairs I do it all the time and have to correct myself

it's funny, because I thought the Herman Miller I had at my cube in wagecuckistan had a mesh seat. I"ll have to take a peak at the Aeron. I bought a really cheap chair when I moved out and might replace it soon.

holy shit the Aeron is what we use in our meeting rooms.

I'll be fucked.

sage for double post.

cute pussy

anything with >gamer is just some shit with a sticker and 10x more expensive than the same shit without the sticker

That's some crazy coloring on the cat. Thought it was just a black cat by the first pic.

The chair in OP is bad, you sweat, it's hard on the back, awkward on the arms. Not good.

I use a program called f.lux. It reduces all of the "blue light" coming from your monitor/s. I use the program all of the time since I'm a poor fag artist who slaves over commissions all day, which eventually made my eyes quite literally start to twitch and strain really hard. So I definitely recommend it after using it for about a month. It's free and retard proof. There's also a button which allows for quick shut down for "color sensitive work."

I've got one. One that came with a neck and lumbar support pillow. It's not leather though.

S'okay. It's comfy enough.

Applehead Siamese, but far too much dark. Probably a mix breed somewhere.

one of those ikea chairs with like holes in the back
those are pretty good
wooden stools/chairs to squat on

chairs with no wheels are pretty good too

How do people steal things from work? Were they actually giving those away? Stealing a mouse ok I can understand, but a fucking chair is not something you can conceal.

Not having exercise and constantly breathing Cheetos dust wreck your shit faster than smoking 2 packs a day. And if you ever quit smoking, in just one year your body will be like you never even smoked in the first place, provided you don't get constant exposure to other carcinogenic shit, which is actually impossible in this day and age unless you live in the jungle.