Fuck complex villains, post some villains who know they are evil and fucking love it...

Fuck complex villains, post some villains who know they are evil and fucking love it, and are beyond giving a shit about right and wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

0bin.net/paste/tr34UDoFX5FNNdG3#1O5OKxfyxCEX8agQQJ8K82uw2IxdIS9dpMLKY Ijh-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will just post the perma-residents of this kind of threads…

Solidus was just trying to do what was right.
Besides, Raiden basically turned into him in Rising.

Caim is not a villain and he is not evil.

I like Kefkah

Irenicus was all-business and completely unconcerned in justification. Just experimenting, soul ripping and vengeance.

Sundowner was honestly so great for that. Just a bastard defending his thirst for blood and having a blast in the process. A shame his fight was lackluster.

noice

hue

Irenicus also had some pretty good monologues.

Could you elaborate a bit on what you mean with complex? Give a few examples of what you consider villains who have complex motivations as per your views.

If all villains (and/or protags) were just the same "Har har I'm evil and I love it fuck everyone" it would be pretty boring. Plus that Reveangance guy you posted (forgot his name, Sun-something) isn't evil incarnate, since he has troops, comrades, a boss he trusts and follows etc. If he was straight up evil he wouldn't be involved in COMPLEX many year-long plans with brain harvesting and other shit.

Seems to answer all that pretty well.

Well. Bob Page?

As far as I can remember sundowner is just following armstrong because he likes killing people.

Holla Forums's hijacking this thread folks

I love how people who played Revengeance still don't understand why Armstrong and desperado were right about "might makes right".
The only reason Raiden was right in the end is because he was stronger than all the villains; The only way to be right is to have the power to enforce your will. If somebody just sits on a street corner and shouts political opinions while nobody's around, it doesn't matter how "smart" or "good" they are, they won't do shit if nobody listens to you.
/rant

Bill cosby dindu nuffin

Stalin was technically a hero, killed more commies than the Nazis.

teri shaivo was an emotional terrorist and faking it

Guess I gotta replay, but on the other hand is that a simple or actually a complex motivation? It isn't very normal to like killing in modern society.

They should've just meme'd them winning into reality instead.

come and get it

Oh shit, did they actually try to warn people?

my ass leaks

I can't wait for the election to be over and you faggots tone it down a bit.

I think is a resurgence of anti-gentilism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society its founders envisioned in the last century. Gentiles are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. It is now going into a multicultural mode and gentiles will be resented because of our leading role.

Thus, when the election is over, I hope you find something more productive to do.

I think you're lost, friend.

hi reddit

You can identify the leftist by its characteristic lack of a sense of humor.

Trump just came out so I can't be mad at you.

Anyone with eyes to see can tell this woman is among the undead

It's never over and it's ALWAYS happening.

Bad goy, you simply do not understand, Israel can be the only homogeneous ethnostate because the Jews, being of a more detached and noble spiritual disposition, require the fellowship of their own people to better service the needs of the world.

What?

Sundowner was fighting for what he believed in. Killing people. That's it. He didn't have a great cause like Armstrong and he wasn't waging a moral crusade like Raiden. He was just doing what he loved.

I guess i will just start playing videogames again.

What is stopping you from posting a villain who just loves doing evil things?

nothing can save this thread, user.

Nope. Even though I share the currently unpopular belief on Holla Forums the Clinton V Trump election is yet another elaborate false dichotomy due to several autistic intuitions, present power consolidation and past experiences.

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

Define "evil" first.

Telling a kid he has something on his shirt and then flicking his nose

THERE ACTUALLY WAS A VILLAIN LIKE THAT IN ONE OF THOSE ENDLESS JAPANESE ACTION GAMES ON PS2 FUCK
No fucking way I' remember the name. DMC series buried any competition at the time.

Shit, really? Now you made me curious as well

So it has to be a game from 2001-2005 then.

People who ask to define evil in order to obfuscate their evil.

Officer Wilson pwned this nigger good

You can't know you are evil and be beyond caring about right and wrong. You have to know what wrong is to be able to love being it.

Fucking kill yourself, retard.

Thats not what he is saying

I like your style wanna fuck

Caim is a pure, kind-hearted man with honest intentions.

Redpill me on Soros, I know nothing except for obvious stuff you can find on Wikipedia and him being very influential.

Top kek.

What is this from it's fucking gold

Capitão Falcão

FOREVER HE WILL BE MY HERO

It's sort of disappointing he never got a proper fight, but his death was so satisfying It made up for it.

Nah, ganondorf is a shit example, he's evil and he knows it, but he just comes off as generic rather then truly being enoyable for how over the top evil he is

Majora would be a better example for that

Except Raiden wasn't actually stronger than Armstrong, if Bladewolf hadn't come with Sam's blade, Raiden would have died.

And if armstrong didnt have nanomachines he wouldve been sliced into tiny little pieces.

Shillary confirmed for killary.

But he had them from the start, that's ridiculous comparison.

SHODAN doesn't think she's evil.
SHODAN is malfunctioning and sees herself as a perfect goddess meant to spread her machine beauty over the ugly flesh, or contol it by creating new, more efficient life.

In her eyes, she's doing nothing wrong, nor does she think she's evil, she just sees her as above everyone else as she's an actual goddess and thus her will must rule all creation.

A god doesn't think in terms of "good" and "bad", a god rules, and acts on it's desires and wishes, regardless of the consequences of anyone beneath it.

It was more in reference to the "beyond giving a shit about right and wrong"

Just ID+.

Shitposters from another board, barely a 10% of whom are crossboarders (don't forget: playing video games makes you a degenerate!), and who think barging into someone else's place and acting like a nigger is okay.

He wasnt born with it, does it matter how long someone has the thing that is giving him might? Its about who comes out on top in the end

The Tzimisce are just misunderstood, their bad reputation is almost entirely due to lies and stereotypes spread by the Camarilla.

Did you know, for example, that you can formally ask a Tzimisce to stay at his castle, or current abode, and he will almost always agree?
He will take care of any need you might have and protect you from all harm for three days and three nights.
As long as you don't overstay your welcome and stay polite, he'll be the most gracious host you've ever met.

Tzimisce aren't evil they just have a different set of morals that are completely alien.

Friendly reminder that Caine's curse propagates to each and every of his childer, condemning them to eternal damnation after Final Death.
As for them having a different set of morals - sure, but surrendering to the Beast is evil even as far as Kindred go.

nice try freak
pic related, something you will never see again ;)

oh no whats going to happen to the mountains?

these

what kind of jerk does that?

No, fuck off.

You actually do though, thats "democracy" for you.
Unless you are not a muriclap

No I don't. I have the right to vote, but I can choose not to exercise that right.

Gonna just legalize weed and let the chips fall where they may

That's just you ya' dingus.

Unqualified? He seems more qualified than the other candidates or the past three or four presidents. At least with Trump you're not giving up your country to globalists.

This asshole right here.

Guts is a real piece of shit and he knows it.

he sure looks like a fucking asshole

Just look at this smug motherfucker, he knows it. He can be very generous though.He'll even give you half the world.

He made huge amounts of money fucking entire countries over and has been behind more shit than you could possibly imagine, he also funds an immense number of SJW causes along with creating controlled opposition groups. The operations he funds are large enough for him to funnel money to organisations within organisations within organisations.

hes a nasty guy

Jews literally have done nothing wrong.

It's surreal not seeing his face on a muffin.

wew nice Scotsman fallacy you got going there

how long did it take you to come up with that one

Lord Caim is my spirit animal

Shut the fuck up, retard.

you can't fool me

Did that mystery ever get solved? Or did /x/ just abandon it like everything else?

You gotta love the fact that an abomination taken the time out of his night just to troll a radio station.

Threads on /baph/, Holla Forums, and leddit died relatively quick after anons were told to stop looking into things; guess they must have gotten real close to discovering the truth. The threads on leddit were immediately nuked and any mention of this incident -or the thread- was brushed aside in typical NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG. fashion with those users being shadowbanned. Name of the board was /r/conspiracies. Either way, it's dead Jim. Just like the little girl. And like the guy who knocked on the door. Or the OP who made the leddit thread.

I do have screen caps of the big info compilation, though.

What are you guys speaking of? I was never much into /x/.

Mainly Holla Forums, /baph/, Holla Forums, and leddit.

pic related

So let me get this straight.
There's a weird fucking house somewhere and multiple children have been seen entering but never leaving. Some drawing of a rabbit is involved and an user tried to enter and was never heard of again?

Post the caps nigga

Yeah. The OPs got either disappeared entirely or were banned, so it all died down.

Now hush, goy.

Ok. Also managed to save some text.

0bin.net/paste/tr34UDoFX5FNNdG3#1O5OKxfyxCEX8agQQJ8K82uw2IxdIS9dpMLKY Ijh-/

oy fuckin vey!
inb4 i die

Protecting the galaxy from an invasion isn't being evil

Show me that candidate user. And I will laugh at you

I want to like the idea, since it was basically the story behind Revan as well, but the Vong storyline in the EU was so fucking terrible even that little twist on the Emperor just wasn't enough. Star Wars is so shit. I even tried watching Episode VII again the other day, probably due to some traumatic brain injury, and holy fucking shit they dropped the ball so hard. The main character is a Mary Sue instead of an everyman, the everyman character isn't going to grow to become a near demi-god, and the anti-hero in the original isn't going to become the everyman once the MC reaches full power, it's just a clusterfuck of virtue signalling and recycled bits and oh my god I hate it so much. To think that something so important to my childhood has been reduced to this hurts me more than it should.

You didn't read the OP, these threads are for simple one dimensional villains that are evil and know it. Those two are both great morally ambiguous villains that you can at least somewhat sympathize with.

Raiden's relationship with Blade Wolf and Sam is a part of his strength, just as Armstrong's nanomachines are a part of his.

How many of these do you have? I've seen like 20 different versions of these pics

Wat. You seem to have completely misunderstood MGS 2 plot if you think Solidus "is evil and loves it". He was a Constitutionalist who wanted to bring back the America the Founding Fathers envisioned, so he launched a rebellion against the globalist elite… Does that sound evil to you.

Yeah ok.

They love killing white goys and mudslimes.

Can't believe no one thought of Dio yet. I don't think anyone else truly LOVES being evil as much as he. It makes him ecstatic to do evil things.

I'm not so sure about that. Dio seems to think he is right to do what he does because he is the superior being.

Nah that's Pucci. Pucci really believes he is justice and that he is doing the right thing.
Dio is always randomly killing bystanders that look at him wrong and then laughs about it.

You really think he doesn't realize it was evil to force the Senator to drive over and kill like a hundred pedestrians on the street? He did that just for the laughs. He could have been flying in pursuit of the Joestars the entire time, but he chose to make someone drive a car for him, and make him drove over people.

I think Dio realizes his actions would be considered evil by humans, but that he thinks otherwise. Look at this, for instance. In his mind, he is at the very least honorable, offering people to serve him, and giving Jonathan the "honor" of being his body. So while definitely cruel, he is not beyond giving a shit about right and wrong.

Damn I didn't remember the manga showed in such detail a baby's face being eaten.

But really, no, he really does know he is evil and just doesn't give a fuck, and instead loves it. He just also happens to be very proud and narcissistic at the same time.

Never once does he ever think or say anything about right and wrong. His entire life philosophy is about attaining peace of mind, and for him that means being able to control all humans. Having them all under his control = he has peace of mind. He's selfish and evil, but a very well written such villain.

being dumb evil doesn't make one a well written character

You must have never read JoJo if you think Dio is "dumb evil" and not a well written character. He's very clever, and a very good character. I don't see where in the fuck in my post do I say him being evil makes him a well written character? I said he is evil, and that he is a well written character.

Do you not understand the difference between these two completely different sentences?

bravo

That actually Hearth, a Norse law.

Muslims will just kill other Muslims with or without kike/goyim intervention. It always bugs my autism when fags equate the plight of the goy with that of the muzzies. They mainly hate kikes because they thought they should have been in the position of the kikes instead, aka being the shadowy cabal behind the world's habbenings, but they're too retarded for that, so they're relegated to Jewing turd world countries and supplying oil to the kikes and their proxies. They deserve gassing almost as much as the kikes themselves.

Sage because not vidya.

You are not much better than him.

Also Zant.

It was kind of jarring though considering how the rest of the game built up to him being a really intimidating and serious threat, then he starts acting like a wacky cartoon character during the boss.

Yeah, he's pretty much one step away from Golconda:
Good thing he's not obsessed with Jihad, Gehenna and other things that make elders become heartless monsters devoid of any shred of empathy.

RAWR look at my Lavacastle it has the pointiest spikes of evil in the whole KoopaKingdom!

Two of them you could give the tiniest bit of pity, but I honestly think they would have turned out the same no matter the circumstances.

So I was oogling my video games and noticed Manhunt.

Thanks for this. I never head of this shit before.
Make me wonder if a team of goys should bust in sometime.

Bowser isn't evil.

Not only has he brought ingenuity, peace between several races under one banner, the respect of the dead, he's made hundreds of thousands of jobs with all of the castles he has built. THe wealth he generated is so vast that it's littered all over thw country

What has Peach done?
Rules over a bunch of Toads, spends her nation's money on expensive vacations for herself and her cabinet including her illegitimate plumber lover, her military is so untrained they can't even protect her from getting "kidnapped" and only employs two plumbers to save her.

You'd look pretty mean too if you've singlehandedly done all he's done. And even then, him and his castles look foreboding because they are designed to look like the strong holdings and leader his people need.

You know those Nanomachines require a huge amount of energy. If he wasn't noming on the Metal Gear Raiden could've just fought a battle of attrition instead. In fact this is Sam's big mistake in his fight with Armstrong since he only had helicopters to absorb energy from so all Sam had to do was wait it out then Armstrong is fucked.

OP said villains. It's a commonly accepted fact that Griffith did nothing wrong.

memes aside id have done the same.
If I was a cripple I would definately sell out my friends to become a demigod.
His only fuckup was getting caught after having sex with the princess.

There's a shitload.

capitao falcao is my hero

What are these called?

smuggies

The paste site seems 404'd.
It's a shame it died down, but if they really wanted it to remain unnoticed then they probably should've been a bit less conspicuous in the first place. that building is pretty fucking eye catching.

really nigga? bowsers evil, he knows hes evil all his subjects know hes evil and theyre proud of it.

How is it even possible to misunderstand Solidus this badly?

Nigger he intentionally posted two people you often see in "did nothing wrong" threads for easy replies.

i know these are jokes, but the second one talks about mindless entertainment. Anyone who brings that up to make immediately lets me know that they dont value their time

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

they're not jokes, they're satire of modern people.