Donald Trump has taken time from his busy holiday schedule to wish millions of Americans – including his...

“As our Country rapidly grows stronger and smarter, I want to wish all of my friends, supporters, enemies, haters, and even the very dishonest Fake News Media, a Happy and Healthy New Year. 2018 will be a great year for America!” Trump tweeted from his Florida Mar-a-Lago resort where the first family is celebrating the start of the New Year. “HAPPY NEW YEAR! We are MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, and much faster than anyone thought possible!”

archive.is/UU5Dj

Other urls found in this thread:

jimstone.is
youtu.be/0tQF_qvCxPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just can't even how absolutely stellar we are to have done this. Each second since his election is a blessing.

You mean Jews?

Kek
user absolutely spot on!

trips

Kek, looks like I was beaten to it. Why did they make something that could be so easily appropriated with a few hat graphics?

They're a bunch of (((inbred fucking retards))) user

And? Is my life better after voting for him? NOPE.

That's on you, faggot. Get off your ass and get to work. If you want to see changes in your life you must put in the effort yourself. Not bitch and moan like a fucking leftyfag. Real men force life's problems to change by sheer strength of will, and busting your ass in the pursuit of your goals. So man up or lay down and die, faggot.

Of course it's worse for jews, that's expected - though your confirmation is welcome.

Ok well I'll tell you what. I saw what he did, and I can take him out. Fuck you.

Come at me military nigger.

Well then I'll just take him out if that's the game then you know what. I'll take him out.

BASED ISRAEL. PARISE KUK

Using the >>>Holla Forums spelling

Good job retard, you're going to get the SS at your door.

mods are Holla Forums btw

2018 seems like its going to be a good year. Hopefully the final design for the wall will be picked so the shills can retreat for a good week before coming back with a new script.

This man is *my* president. He puts on stupid hats and cuts wrestling promos on the world and he's the oldest president ever and you know he had s better life b4 presidency so yeah, god bless the god emperor. Not just best president ever, but *my* president

You know the wall is designed to keep everyone in America when the lefties / commies have a bad day right? Mexico is great, ask jimstone.is

He's *my* president too. I'm not even American. Melanija wink. Thanks and bless you Don.
P.S. Barron is an absolute boss!

I did not know this. Not even white hair yet.

ALL PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR!

each new day is like Christmas morning. He is literally the greatest President in history.

THIS MAN IS SUCH A BOSS
I Kek'd so hard reading this.
I wish you, the beautiful first family and Americans a Happy New Year

Trumpmutts are fucking retarded tbqh

Fuck off schlomo

you're the one supporting the most pro-israel president since the illegitimate creation of israel :^)

superficially so, while he rekts their plans, you retarded child

lmao get a load of this retarded nigger.

fuck right off moshe

Holy moly yabadoo he took 20secs from his schedule to dictate a tweet. Wish I had that passion for hard work.

Like I said, you'll get yours, Israeli Heeb..

Good I can't wait.

I can't wait for glow in the dark niggers to start a color revolution in Iran with papa Trumps blessing.
It's going to be epic for the win, hopefully I'll get my chance to kill some sandniggers and protect Based Israel.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

it's not your fault you're retarded, i guess

they're certainly too impatient for a 19 minute video

DACA was just a stepping stone. What is the next policy step to focus on in the new years? Ending chain migration, work visas? Obviously we want it all, and an end to birthright citizenship, the wall, and dotr should be the end goals, but what is the most immediate thing?

Hi ShareJew, I guess you didn't get the holiday off work?

Why would it not be. If you're an able bodied working person, you're going to be making more money next year and be better off.

We are reaching salt levels that shouldn't even be possible

2018 and the resident hasbara kikes are still on Holla Forums shilling for jewish Trump

What value or legitimacy does Holla Forums have that even in 2018 the kikes are still in full astroturf mode promoting ZOG free from any moderation?

▶Anonymous 01/01/18 (Mon) 17:58:44 (ID d692e8) No.11106133

▶Anonymous 01/01/18 (Mon) 18:01:22 (ID 221f70) No.

Based tag-team hasbara kikes on multiple threads with multiple IDs posting the exact same JIDF quotes attacking anyone who doesn't approve of them shilling for ZOG

2018 and still Holla Forums is openly shilled by isreali jews

WTF BUMP IS A DUMP TRUCK

#MAGA
Also lol at all of these shariajews teying to demoralize and/or turn us against the first pro white president in history. Protip: if they hate president Daddy they are one of (((them))) y'all know what i mean ;).

Also friendly reminder that anti trump is a codeword for pro white genocide.

I love that he's implying that CNN doesn't even make the enemies list. This is Trump's version of "I wouldn't even rape you."

Yet Trump is actively serving the Likudnik kikes who intend to destroy America through their jewish puppet Trump

Can anyone here with a straight face try and explain why Holla Forums is still slurping neocon kike dick in 2018?

Wow.

Civic nationalist. Kill yourself.

Watch the video, I was just pretending to be retarded.

I'd say the first thing is ending sanctuary cities and begin deportations. In just a year, the revitalized ICE has cut illegal crossings by 80%. Who would have fucking thought that letting ICE do their jobs would cut down on illegal immigrants? Fuck Obungo, Bush, and Cunton for preventing ICE from doing their jobs for almost 3 decades. Even without the Wall, kicking these illegal beaner out will drastically reduce our expenses, fix demographics, and secure more conservatives in Congress hopefully real conservatives and not most of the cucks we already have. Not to mention all of the lives it would save by removing such dangerous invaders.

It's funny how Trump is so pro-Zionist now,
he makes Obama look like an anti-semite.

It is funny how your paid job of being an absolute shit of a human being hired to oppose Don is achieving the exact opposite.

SALT reform is the first step to the ending of sanctuary cities. The goal is to make it expensive on your enemies. Well now the super rich have to spend more of their money on local taxes, and on federal taxes.

When the federal cuts hit the sanctuary cities, they will have to raise local taxes. This will piss off the kikes in those cities. They will have to pay more federal taxes and more local taxes, they will hate taxes.

That is the ingenuity of the new tax code, to use taxes to fuck with the regressives. God what a time line.

I am very greatfull that we pulled this off, but the war is far from over. Thank to Trump though we now have a fighting chance. In 2018 we best knock it into 12th gear

So you're saying Trump isn't pro-Zionist? Please explain. I voted for the guy, I'm not some SJW fag who voted for Shillary. I supported him because of what he said before he was elected, now he turned into a Zionist shill. I want to hear from you how he isn't a Zionist kike loving faggot.

You won't , and he has to be put down hard

My bad, Great video!

Well said Kushnerbot-6M
All we need to do now is sit back drinking leftist tears as Trumpstein hands over America, arse first, to the genocidal zionist kikes

In case you're wondering:
This was @shareblue.
He's coming for you

You're about to experience hell

go to bed Enoch

You'll get yours as well. Never forget that.

Don't care about false wishes from jewish supremacists. I hope Kim and BRICS nukes Judeo-Capitalism and the other tenets of failure CUCKS wants to force on civilized nations. This will be another year of kvetching about msm and no action and another year of replacing white Christians with rabid niggers preferred by jews like Trump's idol, Sholom Rubashkin.

Supreme Leader's Response:

A marketplace for Israel's benefit. I wish the asians would just come out and say it.

how many gallons of jewish cum have you swallowed in your lifetime?

tick tock soros cuck

You realize that if Trump continues on his pro-Zionist path, we will be calling you lefty kikes in a few months, and you will be defending Marxism in order to serve your "emperor"? You fags are going in reverse, like a bunch of regressives.

They are literal shills, that's why they always respond with stock memes and the exact same talking points. They have a script.

Check out his other videos if you get the chance and haven't already, he has some really good stuff.

Now picture me shocked
-Putin banned sorosgoi
-Orban bannes sorosgoi
-Trump accepts new laws which will usher the death of rotten sorosgoi
Put 1 + 1 together.

Everyone is freaking out and rightfully so, we are becoming so powerful there is nothing that can $top us anymore.

Banking cabal a shit.
Red shield a shit
Nwo on deathbed

You are SO salty!
I love it

PEPE/Trump coin world currency next

If Trump continues with his current strategy, Israel will likely be smoking rubble in six months.

I just hope it doesn't drive them out of their states and into the good ones where they'll ruin things.

Trump's Syria strategy resulted in the formation of the Shia crescent.
Israel will be encircled soon enough.

I love your fear. I feed upon it. Do you know feromones user?
It is strange but you reek od defeat

I really don't think they are. I think they are just TRS browsers. I don't think that a lobby or organization would pay people like this to browse Holla Forums. My theory is that this Kike Enoch faggot and other jews like Andrew Anglin are brainwashing these mongoloids to troll Holla Forums. I'm not saying shills don't exist, there are probably some on this site but I bet they mostly stick to sites like 4chan and reddit, because they get more revenue from the high traffic. I think we are dealing with low IQ retards, probably mongoloids like Kike Enoch who want to destroy white nationalism because they aren't white enough to fit in.

Absolute helplesness a.d despair )

lol. Livestream your suicides.

My sincere message to red shield and his minioins:
You are going to fucking die.
Money

We need the reichmark.

And then what? You’re stupid enough to think that if they’re invaded we won’t all be drafted to die for them? You’re perhaps UNFATHOMABLY stupid (read: a paid shill) enough to think that they won’t activate Samson and destroy what’s left of human civilization? Come the fuck off it.

Fucking reported.

heh heh I don't mind Trump. Just laughing at the headline about 'taking time from a busy schedule'. His entire job right now is to be Captain Picard, sitting around making decisions on things all day long. It ain't exactly taxing.

Really makes you think.

Considering how much information he has to process on a daily basis to make those decisions, yes it is a pretty taxing job. He also has the burden of every American life in his hands. The physical changes in presidents comes from more than just kikes draining their blood.

I haven't kept up with the shill campaign coming from Trump but I know for a fact that at least $70 million was invested in astroturfing right wing websites with pro Trump messages so the idea of them being shills is hardly outlandish. Search "trump campaign project alamo" to read up on the initial shill campaign. He needs defending more than ever now he is transparently ziocucked so it isn't a stretch to assume he is still paying people to astroturf websites, in it's prime this place would have been one of the biggest critics of his actions so it makes sense that they would want to control the narrative on places like this. It's not a big board so they dont even need to pay many people to shill here. They are JIDF and they switched tactics and started trying to push fashy ziocuckoldry on the goyim imo.

The pro white movement has been hijacked by kosher nationalists.

Moishe pls.

Amazingly so, TGEOM looks better than ever before,
HE IS GUIDED BY KEK

Why don't you have a Trumpy Bear yet, Holla Forums?

lol shareblue is fucking ruined

It would be more realistic if it was wearing a yamaka

EPIC!!!

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP FTW!!!!!

PRAISE KEK XD XD XD XD XD XD XD!!!

truth

What I find extremely hilarious is that I rendered shareblue/hopenothate/mediamatters/correcttherecord (the latter I only delivered the final blow - killdawg-thaci-klal useless
Basically I fucking shut 18bl down.
And I'm not for hire. This is basically what every soup 6m, IAC , BFS, DASSOm, ASN. 5IM dreams about.
Too bad idioti I'm not available
This is source of extreme intergalactic smugness to me.

More so watching Trump being an absolutely grand operator.

How? He is literally waging war on Iran (Israel's biggest threat)

The revolution will fail. No chance it will succeed

and who do you think is waging the revolution?

You do not get to fucking slander this man without repercussions. Do I make.myself.perfectly clear?

Who are you hired by? How do you know about these songs?

That's the problem when we keep burning you fucks out.

Goddamn, chan culture is truly dead.

Back to reddit shitskin.

Yes Trump and Israel, but Trump's support in this is a hollow gesture just like bombing empty pavement on syrian base. It's exactly how I would play it, dude is pretty smart he convinced you idiots he serves in Israel's interest hook, line and sinker

You may call us TIDF
PIDF
get creative
what is essential for you to know
We are an added layer of security to SS
and you have no idea what hell we can unleash on you

And more eyes are being drawn to the policies being made for Israel in congress. In the end the kikes will be throw into the ovens by everyone else while Trump sits back and enjoys the last bowl of matzo soup on the planet.

Well I'm not in a fucking FEMA camp (or dead on top of a pile of empty brass, the more likely scenario), which is probably what would have happened under Shilldawg. So there's that.

It just doesn't work user. Most of them are shills but anybody that has access to the kind of info found here that is still pro trump are deep in doublethink. They know deep down though, that's why they dropped the cuckservative meme and only ever respond with stale meme one liners that are supposed to stop you from thinking critically.

What about the kosher slaughterhouse owner that was almost exclusively using illegals as slave labour, producing meth and destroyed a small white town with his Talmudic brethren that he allowed to walk free? When I heard about this I remembered the name of the town from vid related, here is Dr. Pierce talking about the affect that this based jew and his people had on that town. It's just a gesture though right? It's not like this kike will either destroy another small town or flee to Israel to abuse some trafficked eastern European girls and live like a mensch right? Get real. Also this is a part of hewish prophecy and Trump helped them to fulfil it, how is it "hollow"?

I'll just stick with JIDF thanks.

The problem with using non-jewish contractors…

Are you Lot's wife?

Working class user here. My life is better. I will be paying less shekels to the feds. Sorry it's not working for you in jew york or fagifornia.

You mean imageboard, redditor?

What do you expect to accomplish here?

no, I mean chan culture, something that actually existed when you were a little kid.

I've never read that gibberish. So it does not apply to me…

Salt of the Earth

You're real shit at gaslighting
bet you even thought you were hotshit with that post

Bless the President and bless the First Family

Thank you so much!

I'd like to know what the trump shills think about Assad

does this face trigger you?

Does this trigger ur mom?
youtu.be/0tQF_qvCxPg

the 2nd pic triggers my cock, tay tay is so cute.

She really is.
I'm waiting for her to start forming RWDS

I hope you drop the Trump thing before you join a RWDS, if so, we can fight the jews together.

Nope not at all. Assad is a great man and so is Trump

We won't. Trump is absolutely magnificent. I am not talking about best president of 10 years. Not even 50. Nor 200. He is the best president Ever
I love it

She's a notorious coal burner.

Why would she do that when she gobbles mustafa cock?

you're so gay

how big is your cock?

Desperation.
I smell it

Spoiler:
This will trigger the living lights out of mediamaters/sharehomo

Trump is beyond awesome. What he has achieved in one year is incredible. We are 110% with him and all you can do is cry about it.
Bitch and whine.
Your tears fuel our fire

like bombing Syria for no reason and not building a wall

I want you to know your tears make me horny

You should definitely whine about this for the next 7 years.
Lol

There's never going to be a wall, nigger. Those prototypes are just for show.

I'm so sorry but you are fucking useless at what you're paid to do.

Moreso you're giving us more strenghth and you don't even realize it.
What's your IQ srs?

You strike me as an absolute shit tier plebeian

why did you respond 3 times to my post? If I was actually getting paid to shill you would just be upping my income.

Thank you for your energY.
Thank your for everything you do.
You are priceless to me

thank you for responding to me. hehe, maybe we could kiss if no one is looking hehe

Do you know that I'm harnessing your energy?
You don't even know what the fuck you've encountered.
Thank you for your contribution. Sincerely.

Yeah dude, I get it, you think you're some slick troll.

I was being sincere. Thank you so much for everything you do.
Look at op;)

have you ever thought to yourself that "hey, the guy that I am trolling is actually just trolling back at me and we are trolling together?" Or do you just live in a dichotomy where there is one troll and the enemy?

You don't actually get anything.
But as long as you don't that's perfectly fine with me.

why are you responding to the same comment and making different claims? Are you drunk or something?

you either have a low IQ or are high on drugs

Desperation

It's still sperging out? That yid is stuck on stupid.

they programmed the bot wrong or something

Cry

IQ is a jewish myth. I'm not on either of your side but bringing this to your argument labels you a foreign agent.

Reported
Filtered
Doxxxed
Swatted

Maybe you should fuck right of bitch

Nigger, you weren't here. We made this happen.

– "Russian Hackers"

Kek

W E W
L A D

That's what you get for living in a Communist hellhole state. Did you think your life is worth enough to "not" metaphorically glass Communist hellholes? You're so unimportant that you're not even on that list for consideration, kiddo.

No, not ever. When Trump can say 'I killed the bank' then he'll be in the running for that honor.

Money. That's all this is about huh.

Bootlicker.

Faggot.

Hello, this is a National Socialist board. Would you prefer generic gas or lemon scented?

Daily reminder that when kikes spend fiat, they just print more to replace it, and the resultant inflation comes out of your pocket.

Ah that would explain all the jews and isreali JIDF pushing and promoting neocon jews and getting their threads pinned up top for every election here then.

Nothing quite says hardcore National Socialist than homosexuals posting smug anime girl jpgs and cartoon frogs*.

Yet in the mind of Imkampfy, he seriously thinks it does somehow.

Stay salty, you will never be white moshe.

Not sure you’re literate.

Sure thing kike.

Oh look the jewy rubber and glue defense. Stay matzo moshe.

Literally no one believes you.
The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. Go back to CBTS and fellate the ZOG who will arrest the ZOG.

I thought it was russians hackers, retard? get your script right

Isn't that exactly what the trumpcucks jave been saying for the last few years though?

wew, this shill is trying to learn something

at least you're still getting paid, huh

Wow moshe, he really has your tzitzit is a twist.

close

Far.

What evidence? It has been a few years, you fags have been all "listen and believe" since the election and he hasn't delivered anything pro white. He's actually continued to allow the country to be flooded with non whites and his non interventionism bs was clearly a lie.

What we could have had if Hitler ran the country instead of Goldman Sachs. No financial bubbles to fund domestic and foreign terrorism. No shitskin immigration and nigger-breeding housing developments for military recruitment. Just technological progress improving the quality of life. Now we can know what it felt like for the rest of the world to watch the moon landing. Wow, I wish I could speak Chinese and live there.

Of course he will. And we'll be there to point it out when he does. Which will cause more anger against the jews.
I'm not saying that Trump is /ourguy/ but you people need to start looking at the bigger picture. Jews jewing in an obnoxious way is not a bad thing. You should never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. If a jew wants to destroy a small town and knock a few more White men off the fense, that is a good thing indeed.

Imagine a scenario where you have a jew who wants to drop a bomb on a peaceful, quiete, picturesque White village. You could stop him and allow the village to live. However if you do, things will carry on as they did before. However if you are a cold hearted bastard, you might allow the jew to destroy this village and immediately hundreds of nearby villages will be enraged at the actions of the jews. And they will notice that this kike goes completely unpunished and they will start resenting their jewish overlords.

It may seem cold hearted, however every time the jews commit atrocities against Palestinians or White children, it is a good thing. It radicalizes the fense sitters. It causes resentment against the jews.
Tell me what is more dangerous; 1000 obnoxious, arrogant, vile, leftist, pedophile jews who will rape children and laugh about it? Or just 10 upstanding, cunning, "patriotic" jews who keep their (((noses))) clean while working behind the scenes to undermine our race.

>>>/tumblr/

It shills itself. Unless you like stopping at gas stations to have brown people pump gas for you.
>>>/TelAviv/

Might be interesting when it can power 1000 car HVAC systems at once in a traffic jam in extreme weather, with most drivers having severely degraded batteries.
Sage for off topic.