Assange posts hash/code on his Twitter; causes Merchants to sweat

Assange has just posted a hash/code on his Twitter.
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/947664148376182784
archive.fo/XPZyb
fb4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bdc0bf880dd3

As always when shit's happening with Assange, keep an eye on the Bitcoin Blockchain (and possibly Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Namecoin and others). These are (almost) uncensorable means by which to publish decryption keys and it appears Assange/Wikileaks has used them before (cable-gate embed).

God bless the White Wizard.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/R7BCa
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.I.A._(rapper)
protonmail.com/
soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=15/10/30/0126246
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kike free first post

Race war now.

Not to be a dick but has anything ever come of these? What are they even for?

Verifying the integrity of data released by WikiLeaks

I'm pretty sure the entire WikiLeaks organization is completely compromised. These twitter posts are made just to bait followers along into a false sense of security. It's been a consistent year of frequent hash codes and not a single on panned out.

FUGG

MY BODY IS READY

Lyrics
M.I.A. - Paper Planes

I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one down in a second if you wait
[x2]

Sometimes I think sitting on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
Bona fide hustler making my name
[x2]

All I wanna do is
And a
And take your money
[x4]

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bong
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison for the system
[x2]

No one on the corner has swagger like us
Hit me on my Burner prepaid wireless
We pack and deliver like UPS trucks
Already going hell just pumping that gas
[x2]

All I wanna do is
And a
And take your money
[x4]

M.I.A.
Third world democracy
Yeah, I got more records than the K.G.B.
So, uh, no funny business
Are you ready all?

Some some some I some I murder
Some I some I let go
Some some some I some I murder
Some I some I let go

All I wanna do is
And a
And take your money
[x4]

If someone unauthorized had control of both WL release platform and the twitter account, it's just a way to boost confidence in cointel. red herring.

All possibilities

Why, Julian? WHY?

Is Julian's twitter just a numbers station now? I enjoy skykang threads as much as the next goy but nothing ever really comes of it

I f*in

Just putting this out there.
I find it very hard to believe that somebody can reside in Israel 2.0 that is the square mile of the city of london, a place with a history of storming embassies and not be part of it. Apart from the vague reference to the people putting brackets around their names he has never named the problem. I don't know about you guys but I'm very impressed by Ecuadors security, I wonder if that's who David Duke uses to protect himself from suicide by mossad?

tl;dr
wikileaks/snowden was probably a psyop from the start

Snowden was not a psyop from the start. The agency went apeshit about the stuff he released and contractor scrutiny went through the roof. There were a lot of chapped asses as a result of Snowden because of the completely burned sources.

I can't comment on Wikileaks but based on your willingness to lump them together I'm inclined to call you a shill.

Actually that's why I used the caveat "probably" because I don't "know". Your knee jerk reaction of the same old tired shill accusation is rather dull.
Why wasn't the info Snowden released going to come out anyway? I myself a simple man had surmised that based on the age old premise of "nothing is for free" there was a catch with social media and probably the net in general. Better they release it in a controlled way than it explode, and then everything they run implode. So they drip fed us it in a secret, sort of naughty way, that the authorities didn't approve of so we knew it was all kosher, pun intended. And they did it so slowly that a generation grew up with it in the meantime, a generation of smart phone wielding, refugee welcoming, buzzphrase spouting, gender fluid zombies.
And nothing changed, but their original plan looks ever more likely to happen.

I didn't say you were a shill, I said I'm inclined to do so. Do you see how you said a thing that was false on that basis? Knee-jerk, indeed…

Also, no. XKS was the flagship and it was the reason they built that massive datacenter in Utah. It was not going anywhere. They loved it. He also burned Tailored Access as a unit and they had to regroup. He exposed the comfortable cooperation between the big carriers and the NSA, he exposed corporate ties that were unconscionable… None of that stuff has recovered and they're still pissed about it.

Source: I used to work there

MIA is a weird gal.

She is a shitskin immigrant who was raised in London. She is painfully aware of the refugee issue. I've heard her say that if immigrants are such a problem in Europe than why do European governments keep letting them in.

She honestly believes this entire thing is orchestrated. From the destruction of Europe to wars being fought in shitskin land. She is painfully aware of the government's involvement and the involvement of NGO's and banks. And she has spoken up about the media being biased and pushing a narrative. Whenever she speaks out about any of this she gets insane backlash.

It's weird to hear this woman speak. It's clear this is someone desperately trying to hide their power levels and quietly going insane because deep down she knows no one really cares.

No I don't see how I said it was false on that basis. I said it was dull.

Bullshit it barely suffered and now nobody even gives a fuck, was my point. It got drip fed and still is. And nothing you have said especially your source changes that. And if you did work there you were probably kept more compartmentalized and oblivious than someone looking in from the outside.

But
A lot of shit came out into the open, and not one damned thing was done about any of it. Nothing. Congress did nothing, the courts did nothing, Obama did nothing. Snowden has been out for four years, and what have they developed in those four years we don't know about?
They're about to start scanning faces at airports, and couldn't give a damn what we think about it. Don't like it, don't fly. Those are your choices.
Snowden made us aware of some ways we were getting buttfucked, but this awareness hasn't stopped the buttfucking, or even slowed it down.

I had to FORCE myself to listen and watch the whole video hoping something would pop out and make sense to me. It didn't. I couldn't even understand the lyrics, so I jewgled them.
International criminality seems to be the theme of the song; forging passports, running across borders, and "some I murder, some I let go."
Yeah. Good stuff.

Get a Protonmail account and post the username. Expect questions. Don't release any potentially compromising info.

"paper planes" is the first most obvious clue
the state of london in the video is the second one but i doubt assange is allowed to go that far

Just time message or face text her a link to 8/pol/

are you an assertive nigger, nigger lover?

>I f*in >/instagram/

This nigger (if he is not kill october 2016) needs to just drop the shit and release everything.

Oh look, he's doing a thing again. What do these hashes even do?

u are literally in this dualistic trap and right now you're only feeding into a tug-of-war that they are winning more so than you even know

I mean just think about how fast they release a new smart phone and how fast those things actually upgrade in hardware; where now do you think they might be in AI and removing the human 'error' from the positions of power that technology gives them? The future is now you fuckin faggots.

hahahahahhahahahahahahah

i hope you hear this laugh when ur ass is chipped, wired up, and whatever the fuck while i'm skulkin around at night killin these niggers in their fuckin domes they got you all herded towards in the future of enslavement for the convenience and comfort of your assholes (who really wants to shit outside esp in the cold? LOL)

hahahahahagahahahahahahaha

literally it's so funny that all of you are on the internet talking about all this 'sensitive' and world defining shit. (do any of you even think about how strange it is that ur able to sit here in a world where they've been murdering people forever over this shit in every civilization?)

but yet in the advent of things and non-things… the amount you affect it is very little as you do not have the mass of energy tht they have behind them cuz we are operating still within their system. You only just begun to realize what ur dealing w/ but you've yet 2 do anything substantial beyond parlor tricks.

when will we exit, anons? cuz tbh im tryna walk on water not wake up every day to nigger ball n circus and routines meant for niggers

you made some planes crash and you see little bits of pieces here and there

but that is only bread crumbs as one user put it ahahahahahahaha

inb4 schizoposting, cia glow in the dark nigger, kike, imkampfy, asses and geckos, etc

There meaning where? Got proof?

Don't trust anons, always verify

Thee only man in here with a shred of common sssssssense and inequity

ONCE AGAIN THIS MAN PROVES HIS SENSE IS OF THE COMMON VARIETY

THANK YOU

i thought this place was surely full of fools by now

anyone listened to the foo fighters lately? they sound gnarly when you see em fly real low around 3 AM ;^)

This board is for whites only, nigger.

Barely suffered on the global scale because the surveillance apparatus is in place all over the world. The NSA was hurt immeasurably by that leak.

Compartmentalization (which they call compartmentization) is the way things work but I was a developer with PrivAc just like Snowden. He worked in Cybercom and I was in the NTOC (headquarters basically across the hall).

The reason nothing changed was the necessity of nothing changing. Killary was supposed to win and carry the Obama torch. Hell, the Bush torch too. She didn't. All they did was change the cover names of the programs. The people of the world should have demanded heads but instead they watched football (insert appropriate version based on what part of the world you're in).

See attached image

That's not a bad idea, but I'm not some Q larper who wants to spill beans. I quit because I had moral issues with mass surveillance. I know they read this shit.

Incidentally, NTOC and Cybercom had (and probably still have) bad blood because they had overlapping missions. I always thought it was stupid, like two farm towns with football rivalries that make no sense.

bump

checks out

You’d better not fucking do that normally. 1. Because it’s gay as fuck and 2. Because they could track you based on it.

This is a misunderstanding of the meme. As the portrait decreases in quality, the description is supposed to increase.

People in tech cross their 0s to differentiate easily between 0 and O.

He wrote with his non normal hand anyway…apart from the year.

kek
ya dont say?

so you got any ideas as to what this hash means?

this

Not immeasurably. It should have been disbanded because its methods were illegal. It wasn't disbanded. Nobody went to prison. All of this is measurable. Nothing happened.

this

Didn't they just nuke his account? Why is he back on twitter?

Not enough tbh. Greenwald and friends strung out the release for so long no one even asks him any more. Pro tip: Don't release the docs to kikes

archive.fo/R7BCa

Furthermore what was hurt immeasurably was the truth movement that had coalesced after 9/11. It basically had come to the obvious conclusion because it had nowhere else to go that it was indeed the jews.
Cue Snowden, wikileaks, and hundreds of disinformation agents all bleating about this wikileak or that, and on and on it has meandered.
Now nobody talks about jews killing Americans on their own soil.

Ok user , listening
14 MAGA 88
Questions - are the flights to and from gtmo scheduled or are they really rounding up the cabal?
Do you faggots have the cunts emails? If so when will we get more crumbs to bake with?
Also gas the kikes race war now

..also see exif data comment on image
exiftool real-deal-user.jpg ExifTool Version Number : 9.46File Name : real-deal-user.jpgDirectory : .File Size : 268 kB...File Permissions : rw-rw-r--File Type : JPEGMIME Type : image/jpegJFIF Version : 1.01Resolution Unit : inchesX Resolution : 72Y Resolution : 72Comment : Don't try to find meImage Width : 1008Image Height : 756Encoding Process : Progressive DCT, Huffman codingBits Per Sample : 8Color Components : 3Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling : YCbCr4:4:4 (1 1)Image Size : 1008x756
Don't try to find me
Image size says he took a screen grab of his photo = how to kill metadata #101

wow he must be telling the truth if you guys all say.
WTF I love the official narrative of everything now.

that might be why he selected her song….telling the EU globalists to "fuck off" or else he will pop the lid off of their shitskin colonization scheme.

It amazes me how many people don't know this.

Avise la fin

Shut the fuck up.

Guys, we need help.
user gave us instructions
user says
Can anyone competent enough with linux help?

I'll say you kinda have a point. I'll rephrase:

The NSA ceded a lot of its responsibility to the CIA who does not have any kind of sigint mandate. So you have one agency involved in illegal activity for which it has a mandate losing ground to another agency with no mandate who (thanks to vault 7 et.al.) we know was engaged in still more illegal shit and the people didn't bother to string up the perpetrators of that crime.

Americans are despicable for that.

Of course I changed the writing. Do you really think I write like a kindergartner on adderall?

I don't know what this one means yet, but I also haven't dug into it yet. I have been doing the German thing and eating pork and sauerkraut.

I don't know the answer to those questions, but I will say that that job made me agree wholeheartedly with your last sentiment.

GIMP is good software.

Also, checked

Nice gets

Are they doing some occult sacrificial shit because of the wolfmoon?

yeah, that's creepy, but check this out.
Assange tweeted an AES-256 hash, seemingly in order to uncover an insurance file previously released. Some of us are thinking we may have figured out how to use it, but we're not competent enough with linux to figure it out. We're requesting help.

M.I.A. = missing in action?

(chekkked)
if you come up with anything later, post it ITT. its good to have a professional opinion weigh in once in a while.

also
if you can without compromising yourself, would you care to elaborate on what you mean by this? im very much interested in the mindset and psychology of these higher ups in the various alphabet organizations. are they really just completely saturated and controlled by zionists and israeli dual citizens? or is it more ex-military intel guys? or just a bunch of nerds like snowden?

if you cant answer anything, i understand, but i think a lot of Holla Forumsacks would love to hear more about what its actually like on the inside of these agencies on a day to day

also
believe me, we all want to more than anything. but how would a bunch of fringe civilian political dissidents go about doing such a thing? its not like we can just call up customer service and bitch about them till they get fired. and anything direct is obviously going to get you a heart attack, or some extra self inflicted holes in the back of your head, or both

1. AES-256 is not a hash algorithm. There are no AES-256 hashes.
2. We don't know what he tweeted. It could be a hash and/or a key.

fb4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bdc0bf880dd3 isn't a hash to any algo I know so… anyone try it as the password to any of the insurance files?

I'll see what I have and give it a crack shortly. I think I have all the insurance files on a drive provided it wasn't the one that went tits up (fuck you Seagate).

The reality is, the rank and file tend to thing they're doing the lord's work. They are also largely incompetent. The reason they employ so many contractors is that govvies are fucking retards. They're bureaucrats and it seems like there are three paper pushers for everyone doing even shitty work. The ex-military guys usually come in with a goal of defending the people and learn (or refuse to learn) that things are not as they seem. The major part of the military folks hate the direction the agency is/ was going and are often vocal about it. The dangerous ones are the upper echelon folks. I remember the conversations around the appointment of Clapper. All the old timers hated him for being a total ass-kisser (I think the more modern term is 'cuck') and a sellout to Washington influence peddlers. He would sooner shove his best friend under the bus than dare buck the system.

When I announced that I would not seek recertification (there was no way I was going to pass the poly given my newfound hatred of the system), I got more 'I understand why and I wish I had the balls' than I did 'I think you're making a mistake.' It's damned hard to walk away from 200K/ yr.

The reason the dangerous ones are guys like Snowden is, I think, down to IQ. Higher IQ people who are not psychopaths tend to abhor immoral behavior and are more willing to call it out when they see it. I was unpopular in my last year for being vocal about things I could easily call out as immoral.

The appeal of the agencies is the kickass toys. That wears off. Upper management is all zionist. Middle management kisses their asses. Military management is pretty aware and getting more aware daily.

The bottom line is, when people talk about grand conspiracies, the agency, without some really stellar direction, is too incompetent to pull off that kind of coordination. That doesn't mean that coordination doesn't exist, it simply means it's not apparent to the rank and file.

This turned into a book and I'm not even sure if I answered your question.

You guys have no idea how much of a thorn you have been and continue to be in the side of the people trying to push the narrative. Keep doing what you do and keep calling out the shills. It drives them nuts. Until the shill farms opened up in Israel, halfchan was public enemy #1 in the NTOC. They use the Chinese war doctrine of hurling bodies at the problem until it goes away and this board is infected with those jew twats.

Be aware, though, that they are always trying to attribute words here to people in the real world. They will never stop.

Engagement ring on hand???

Open a terminal window.
Change to the ~/Documents directory with the command cd ~/Documents.
Decrypt the file with the command gpg important.dox.gpg.
When prompted, enter the decryption password you created when encrypting the file.

An engagement ring in 1920s slang is handcuff, along with the most recent song is he send an sos?

Checked

Could be duress.

Appreciate your insights user. Last year in October there was the DAK saga. Can you comment without revealing anything that might be damaging as to whether there was some truth to this (e.g. Assange extracted) - or whether the NSA/CIA may have thought that there was some truth to the Blockchain search at the time and sought to interfere and trace those involved with it.
A lot of weird stuff happened around that time. HTTPS stripped on certain pastebins after blockchain-pertinent code posted, etc.

Quick question considering the NTOC part, if you're still here:
Is Monero (XMR) compromised currently or is it foreseeable that it will be?
Hire me.:^)

Wait, is there a rumored connection between NTOC and XMR? From all I've heard XMR seems like a legitimate Anoncoin.

t. alt-curious BCH user

It's super odd, I mean it's not like he's married Pamela Anderson… or has he?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

==White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"== 7890

I don't know for certain about any of that DAK stuff. It wasn't in my wheelhouse. I doubt that Assange was extracted (especially after watching the 'absolute proof' videos where the evidence was obvious MPEG artifacting).

There is a definite power struggle in the agencies, though, and weird shit is usually weird for a reason. Not always, but usually. The weirder it is, the more likely it's not NSA doing it. Call it a matter of organizational ethos. The CIA just does things differently as a result of their culture.

Anything effective that isn't compromised will be compromised to the best of the ability of the teams assigned to that thing. Call it an axiom.

XMR smells like the most trustworthy, and likely why we almost never hear lamentations about it. My suspicion is it's not broken yet because if it were broken, government would whine about its existence and thus prompt dumb money gangs to use it.

That's actually a pretty valid assessment of the way they do business.

Arianna Huffington [email protected] Beth Huffman [email protected] Patricia Huie [email protected] Jolie Hunt [email protected] Jolie Hunt [email protected] Hunter [email protected] Nicholas Hynter [email protected] Eric Idle [email protected] Food in Motion [email protected] [email protected] Mahnaz Ispahani [email protected] Joan Ives [email protected] Michael Jackson [email protected] Missy Jacobs [email protected] Linda Janklow [email protected] Mort Janklow [email protected] Lynn Janklow [email protected] Andrew Jarecki [email protected] Jeannette [email protected] Richard Jenkins [email protected] David Jenkins [email protected] Patrick Jephson [email protected] Jesse [email protected] [email protected] Blair Shiffman Joe Scarborough Office [email protected] Jane Johnson [email protected] Richard Johnson [email protected] Lisa Johnston [email protected] Christopher Jones [email protected] Carol Joynt [email protected] Lisa Juliano [email protected] Marlene Kahan [email protected] Matthew Kaminski [email protected] David Kansas [email protected] Dave Kansas [email protected] Peter Kaplan [email protected] [email protected] Mark Katz [email protected] Julie Kavanagh [email protected] Laura Keefe [email protected] Stella Keeley [email protected] Harvey Keitel [email protected] Ray Kelly's Assistant [email protected] Rory Kennedy [email protected] Philippa Kennedy [email protected] Caroline Kennedy [email protected] Kerry Kennedy [email protected] Kent [email protected] Catherine Kernot [email protected] [email protected] Margit Ketterle [email protected] [email protected] Ian Klaus [email protected] Jon Klein [email protected] Joe Klein [email protected] Joel Klein [email protected] Jack Kliger [email protected] Heidi Klum [email protected] Mary Knowles [email protected] Georgina Koren [email protected] Jesse Kornbluth [email protected] Jaime Kowalsky

Enough beans have already been spilled to open a couple of Mexican restaurants. The problems are that law enforcement is doing nothing about it, Congress doesn't seem to care, and both parties are trying to sweep it all under the rug.

Props for taking a stand but guess who's left? The people with no moral issues.

There's a rumor that the CIA outsourced the mass surveillance to Qatar and Saudi Arabia. I don't know if there's anything to it, but it reminded me of the stories about PTech scoping out the US government while partly owned by Yasin Qadi.

This sounds like another case of OIPR and Green Quest, some feds finally doing their jobs right and other feds convincing them to stand down, taking it over, and fucking it up.

Decrypt what file? And what's the email address dump about?

I can't speak to what the CIA does/ did. When you work on the north side of DC, seldom will you ever venture to the south side (and vice versa). The cultures are vastly different and (on paper at least) the mission is completely different. The CIA is a rogue agency (my opinion).

Probably.

youwotm8

Mr. Glowinthedark,

Are we all on watchlists? And should we trust anyone NOT a watchlist?

WikiLeaks is CIA (deep state controlled) op to start Arab Spring. Assange is (((their))) agent. Also, it was used to undermine NSA (military controlled).

Off topic but what are your thoughts on Paul Nehlen?

Gonna need some sause with that. You don't expect me to eat your bullshit raw, right?

can anyone source this?

Wave to the bad guys user , you're looking at them all
If you're not on a dozen lists already you're doing it wrong.
When this shit goes south only those on the list will survive. It's an honor to be on it
Sieg Heil

>Use (((Twitter))) of all things to communicate with the world and get my message out
If you faggots could only take a step back and look at this whole situation, I think you would really see the controlled opposition here. What leaker uses Twitter of all things to communicate state secrets? You really think Twitter wouldn't shut it down? And let's not get started with the fact that we have had numerous leaks over the years saying how terrible things are and normalfags couldn't give two shits. See this as a blackpill and call me a kike but the situation is much worse than a lot of you perceive it to be. Always be prepared anons

Spoofedd Mac Address?

She's a street shitting pro rapefugee singer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.I.A._(rapper)

Tell us then, what other service can have the same outreach as twitter? Do you really think anyone would care if he only posted here? The way things are in CY, the only way to get the ball rolling is to use the enemy's platform.

protonmail.com/
There are some things we probably shouldn't discuss in a public chan, even if it's public knowledge.

Screencap for late anons/archival purposes
May this fuel your resolve

Twitter is rigged to limit your outreach. This is what they could do two years ago:
soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=15/10/30/0126246

However…

True. Information needs to be pushed out and force-fed to normies.

kek its cool bud. this is exactly the kind of stuff im interested in hearing. sometimes when youre looking through all the terrible things that happen in the world and our country on a daily basis, you get this intense feeling of dread. you start to assume that every last member of these alphabets are some super evil g men motherfuckers that drink child blood and are out to destroy the country as quickly and quietly as possible. its always good to hear about white hats. and its especially good to hear about how many of them are up there. i knew it was only a matter of time before the military guys would wise up to the fact that they were being used. it seems the tide has sifted over time.

anyways its a surreal thing to actually hear about with any kind of clarity, due to its nature. i always heard that they ran polys on you guys all the time to make sure you arent thinking BADTHOUGHTS about your superiors. fucking crazy evil paranoid motherfuckers at the tops of these food chains. doing their damndest to make sure that all their little worker bees are disorganized/kept in the dark enough that they cant do their jobs. making sure that any idea of using the agency and all its "toys" to service the american people is beaten out of people. and promoting only those that give the best rimjobs.

200k is no joke. you did a really brave thing walking away from something like that. that is some serious integrity my friend. good on you. stay safe user

6363636@

Push for BCH adoption it's Bitcoin as intended, but don't sell your BTC yet. There's a lot of (((money))) trying to make sure that the flip to BCH doesn't happen. Agree with you on XMR though. Great crypto.

Thank you. Not a US fag, but appreciate your integrity to your people.
Have been considering building a collaborative intelligence platform for Holla Forums based on "events" to aid with sorting Holla Forums related research.
Users sift through emails, etc, add event (e.g. "Hillary Clinton emailed Obama on 10/12/2014") where assets are attached (IPFS file hash, news archives, etc) and can be filtered by user's public key to filter out shills/people who add bad intel.
Tags can be added to these events and then hopefully we can build social-webs of connections (who was comm'ing with who at which points in time).
Do you have any tips on how such a system should be structured based on your work in National Security? Would something like this rustle anyone's Jimmy's to the point where if it could be traced back to me, I'd be harassed? Would a Tor-based service work best for this, you think?

Database would look something like:
events
- id
- created
- updated
- dated
- user_pub_key
- description

assets ("sources" for the above events)
- id
- event_id
- user_pub_key
- link (IPFS/archive.is/etc)

asset_event
- id
- event_id
- asset_id
- user_pub_key

tags
- id
- type (person, place, event)
- name

event_tag
- id
- event_id
- tag_id
- user_pub_key

Don't be retarded. Using an enemy platform that can easily manipluate your information or delete it entirely is not doing anything advantageous for anyone. If he posed a real threat and they wanted him gone, it would happen. And if assange really had information that could bring about a good change in this country he would have released it.

yeah, was trained to do that in comp sci, almost everyone in comp sci was/is doing it

What if Assange got extracted to the United States and is getting a pardon soon???

Food for thought.

Think in terms of nosql because the data can take on weird forms. Unless you want to force the herd of cats in this group to the same standard (which you could do in a limited capacity). If you can set it up as a ToR service that would great. It would also be a little slower than the ideal but it would be safer. Also, host it somewhere not in the US. Preferably a country that has a history of letting the US fuck things up thereby violating trust so they're reluctant to give permission again.

Count on Jimmies being rustled. Just this conversation means they'll start looking for it, then seek to break in. CYA, cover your tracks, don't do dumb shit (like announcing to the world on a monitored image board that you used to work for them).

I too enjoy playing the what if game. It's one of my favorites.

i dunno. it was posted as an ipv4 header example. seems the destination and source addresses match the assange post.

What if flies had machine guns? I guess frogs wouldn't fuck with them.

Fuck that , we'd eat the fly and absorb its machine guns into our already formidable arsenal

dc0d:b9f4:2a71:2718:f488:bdc0:bf88:0dd3

no entries found for ipv6 look up

am I seeing this right?

"she" has a penis.

but it's gayyyyyyy!!!!!1

We have two spoofed mac addresses exchanging information from an ipv6 where we have been given a location or a webs log in to?

You wish, Satan.

You could say he's "busted" LOLLOloooooooo

The code Assange tweeted is two Mac addresses sharing a specific document such as…

01-0428 Report key: C50648FD-DC0D-46D1-4D08EABA13413C5A Tracking number: 20090111081741SQS7922037560

I would guess.

Fewer deportations than the nigger.

>hurr durr

Shit I had an out-of-the-blue urge to play that song today. I downloaded it, & thrashed it. das trippy mang

I think that the numbers are for another computer or router

The left over numbers…

He was never our friend. We meemed him, son. We meeemed him.

The white wyzard is not a wyzard at all, he is an Ent; on no one's side.

So, I was wrong before it seems. That's okay.
Can anyone give me a digestible summarization of what's unfolded since I was last here so I can take something back with me to halfchan for the retards?
So, it seems the phrase assange released was something of a password, but we're suppose to discover what the password went to?
No one's made any progress yet?

It looks like a checksum more than a passphrase. I still haven't looked at it. Not laziness, I've just been busy.

What type may it be? Originally, I said (truncated) sha-256. Then, the user I mentioned here made me say aes-256, hence the code. But, it seems like that's not something that's possible, or immeasurably difficult. I'm rather green, so I came to you guys for help.

I'm just here to pass along the torch.