Kim is Ready to Nuke America

Kim Jong Un tonight: “The entire United States is within range of our nuclear weapons, and a nuclear button is always on my desk. This is reality, not a threat.”
>#NorthKorea leader Kim Jong-un calls for mass-production of nuclear weapons, missiles, putting them into service - Yonhap

archive.fo/M8LnQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pDWod
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO IT FAGGOT

DO IT LESBIAN

DO IT GOOK

NUKE CALIFORNIA

This?

Here was the livestream.

Good, remove burger llease, kim-sama

seems it was about 2 hours back but he didn't actually show the button.

Wish a nigger would I'm in California junker come hit me

DO IT YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT. REMOVE CALIFORNIA

NO BALLS

sure thing, delusional lying posturing yellow monkey

let me know when you test a rocket that can reach japan

I had no Idea Kim sounded like that.

Bro, that would be an awesome way to start of the New Year. Fireworks but with more firepower.

Fucking do it, zipperhead. We'll finally have an excuse to nuke China too for patronizing your fat ass.

Archive or fuck off

The archive link is at the end of the post faggot.

Would we thank him or what?

DUBS INSIST!

Blah blah blah. I have nothing against Best Korea but I'm not buying that shit for a second.

hooktube of speech (korean)

nice try, CIA nigger

More saber-rattling from the worthless fat gook. He isn't stupid enough to give up his private little empire just to nuke the U.S.

NK is a project of the crown and some oldschool cucks from CIA. They all use it for stuff that demands electricity shut off at night and being absent from google maps, also for unlimited war budget and contracts.
NK is owned and ran by the same people who own and run USA.
Well… used to. Before Mein Trumpen.

I don't have dubs.

as long as they don't hit my gook apartment block i'll be fine right? i am genetically speaking, north korean.

He is if the U.S. tries to remove him.

he literally is american

Are Koreans gooks? I just call everything not white as nigger.

human skin color accounts for 0.00009% of difference between individuals, at birth. Let's build a whole movement behind it to justify genocide. YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

TRUMP COMMENTS
archive.fo/pDWod

Yep. But he will sit tight until someone comes after him. He knows that the moment he as much as farts in America's direction, he will be put down like a rabid dog. This is nothing but autistic screeching on his part. Asians are all about face and presentation; I strongly doubt the fat cretin can muster anything beyond a dirty bomb, let alone an intercontinental warhead.

That's such a meaningless stat. If that were true at face value then niggers wouldn't be so fucking useless.

Human skin color, by your own admission, is a genetic facotr that represents only a fraction of the differentiation between clades.
You're so stupid and disingenuous.

(((They))) won't be so feckless as to start a war now, r-right?

based

All the rockets fired in the past few months have flown over Japan…

i hope he hits the capital of the usa
ISRAEL

Paper Tiger all talk, no walk.
Nothing but threats for decades and hasn't done jack shit but beg for rice from the U.S. to feed it's munchkin population of cowards.

t. lemon-nigger

I'm more than willing to give up almonds, stone fruits and asparagus if it means also being rid of California's bullshit.

Doesn't China feed them now?

Could the Dstate drop one in SF and blame it on NK, did you see MIA paper plane?

patriotards unite and channel george bushs spirit. all together now. U-S-A,U-S-A. U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A.

The US would never remove him. They'd try to goad him into starting shit so they can retaliate. It's what they've done to every country they've gone to war with for the past 75+ years

Kim Jong Un is like that fat 12 year old casual faggot who flips his shit and threatens to come to your house and knife you after getting his shit pushed in at CS:GO. Fuck that fat fucking nigger. I wish we had paid NORK shills on this board so they could read this. Fucking soulless mechanical bugman collective. Fuck.

If you want a famine, sure

your race accounts for huge differences you liar. homo erectus is another species by that 0.3 factor and negroes are 0.25 from whites.

Why don't you just beg for followers?

Pick one

You literal retard. People survive off grains. Who is going to die if they can't eat artichokes, walnuts, celery, or fucking garlic? Nothing on that list is important for people to survive.

May the purifying atomic flames of Juche blossom on the sodomite West worst coast.

le drought is majorally propaganda for water district control

we'll survive on potatoes and butter

Isn't this the same guy who claims there's no famine in North Korea?

Not to mention that, if worst came to worst and they couldn't just grow that shit in some other part of America, there's always the option of importing

If a substantial whole is placed in the produce supply, what's going to happen to the demand for already volatile grains? Significant strain would be put on the entire country's food supply. How can a person have so much tunnel vision

Explain how the US didn't goad these people beforehand?

how is it possible, that a war against a random anti-israel shithole gets mostly successfully shilled at fucking hate/pol/ of all places? is it really the time to fuck off to end/pol/? resist fuckers at all costs.

We don't want you at end/pol/ if you stuck around this long. All oldfags left as soon as the redditors stormed the board during the election. You're part of that pack now sweetie, die with them.

All assets in place.
Area secured.
Operational status.
Targets confirmed.
Mission green.
ACTIVATE IT

I came here because of pizzagate as a yurope non-native speaker after ten years of researching this crap so have some mercy

If you came here during pizzagate you're not ready for endchan, give it two more years and you'll be ready.

Why does he refuse to do an above ground test?

I try but its a pain in the ass to see how this place changed in these 15 or so months. It was heaven, and now its hell.

The US outright invaded Iraq with no provocation and sponsored rebels in Libya and Syria to overthrow Gaddafi (and gave them military support) and Assad without any cause for conflict or injury to self.

That doesn't fucking work. It has an extremely low interception success rate, kike.

Congratulations to the North. Now their economy will begin to improve since funds may now be spent on something besides military spending. The only reason a majority of the 25 million north Koreans live as peasants (ox drawn plows, no electricity etc) is because all of the wealth of the country is funneled into military spending to make sure the US and allies dont wipe them off the map. We all need to leave the north korean family alone.
The North hasnt done a thing to the US, the north tried to invade the south but thats none of the US business.

NUKE SAN FRANCISCO.

Reported for not being racist.

Californian detected.

I often wonder why the US or any adversary of the DPRK wouldn't take a moment to kill every influential Nork in one moment such as that. It would be too easy to bring down their nation in just one move. Even the US isn't dumb enough to put too many high ranking government officials in one place.

That happens during the State of the Union though.

We don't need to start a war. We just need to finish it. Starve bitch.

DO IT FAGGOT
WIPE CUCKIFORNIA OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH

Huh, you gook fucks really are here.

DO IT KIM YOU DUMPY LITTLE BLUEBALLING FAGGOT

I'm okay with this

nork sanfran and I'll eat kimchi for a year
DO IT

Pick one faglord

Don't forget to direct a couple of nukes towards London, cheers Kim.

Found the nigger.

Look at the temple fat on this fat bastard.
What else is on the desk:
- Cheetos
- natchos
- salsa
- pork rinds
- the souls of prisoners of DRKP

fuck you kim wosona song

That's a funny way of spelling China

How horrifying.

Skinnier Kim is eviler looking Kim.

Are imports counted? Last time I checked walmart/sam's fruits and veggies are all imported in China or South america

Standard-issue DPRK cardigan.

You don’t realize we’d have to feed a lot people if Commiefornians were dead you stupid fuck

Here you go.

We would have to feed a hell of a lot less than we do now.

He's quite spooky. I prefer fat Kim

Goddammit. Someone call Goku.

Hey Kim, why not bomb our new Jerusalem embassy?

Yes, chinks are Chinese, gooks are Korean, nips are Japanese.

They all look the same

A dog-eating bug-eater is a dog-eating bug-eater.

obligatory

that fat egg roll eating zipper head dink is going to get all of nk and possibly china glassed.

the only button he has on his desk is all you can eat buffet activate.

Some sacrifices must be made. NK nukes California…..we return fire and glass the commies; ending this dick measuring contest. We get Cali wiped clean and get to rebuild it into the long awaited ethnostate. It's win-win!!!!

i was just thinking the same thing lol wouldn't that be a dish,if whatever pop gun bullshit they fired on the US didn't blow up in their slant eyed faces of course.

Why do kikes hate DPRK?

Ben Marking updated his Nuke prank some months ago; there's a U.S. version but I prefer the London warnings.
Jump to 54:00 if you want to feel your soul separating from your body. This is the last thing you watch before dying.

Majority of the Pacific Fleet is in Hawaii though.

It's really showing man. Take your fucking meds.

Thanks. But see;

You do realize you could just … stop making ethanol and stop paying farmers to not grow corn …. and it'd work out fine.

Even worse I hear they have the chaos emeralds

Looks like CGI.

checked

although gooks are just brown chinks in south east asia, chinks are chinese so basically everything below china is gook with the exception on nips/japs (isolated island) even tho koreans are lighter skinned because of more mixing with pure chinks they are not chinese so gook is fitting.

I don't even

Actually, it has over a 50% interception rate, and that's just with the 3rd system.
Yeah, it has 3.
Did you never learn to use the internet before trying to argue about nuclear warfare?

Everyone wins.

He won't fucking do it

Yeah just like you said last time, and the time before that, and the time before that etc etc

Kinda peed myself a little. Got a little wood too.

What else is new

Who do you think's been posting these pro-Nork posts? True (((Communism)))

Tell Kimmy he is a fat little fagglet and that he should fucking nuke california.

We need to start banning NK nuke threads at this point. The next NK thread better be about something happening, not about something somebody said.

BEST KOREA WILL NUKE CALIFORNIA

Why does anyone give a damn at this back and forth saber-rattling with NK?
They know they have nothing to gain and everything to lose in recommencing hostilities with the south and the US knows it can't risk destabilizing east Asia without destroying its own economy.
Every poster here who isn't a teenager or a retard must already know that, but still people show up and act like any of this squabbling matters.

Ah, but you're forgetting the main purpose of nuclear weapons - deterrence. The North knows that they're staring down an existential crisis but proving that it has functional ICBMs is their way of putting teeth behind their statements to the effect of "if we go down then we're taking you motherfuckers and your economies with us"; thus ensuring that it will be left alone by its enemies and that the Chinese will keep paying their protection money.

Fox showed a picture of Kim to a group of people in NY celebrating new years, and like 1 in 10 knew who it was.

They're almost luxury goods. The most important thing on your list is carrots. And the supermarkets are already throwing away so much food anyways, it's almost as if we have a fucking abundance and the only ones hurt are gluttonous obese pigs who can't stop filling their mouths with cornstarch.

Links please.

fuck I'm lazy

The Gulf War and 9/11 were the pretext for invading Iraq, as well as the specious 'Weapons of Mass Destruction'. Saddam also ignored various UN sanctions
Gaddafi also ignored various UN sanctions
If they do overthrow Assad, it'll be because of the chemical weapons and because he also ignored UN sanctions

The US doesn't remove anybody without a pretext. A razor-thin pretext but a pretext nonetheless. Like I said, they've been doing this kind of thing since at least 1941

Goddamn you are dumb

do you guys really think a fat chink uses these american words? THIS IS A REALITRY NOT A THREAT is the most hollywood threat one can do. i call bullshit on the whole nkorea shit, some fat chink with enough to chink around aint gonna go for a vision to take over the world. If he had a vision it would be something involving his own people, not the outter world. you americans need to learn that no one is busy with you, its like a whole population is living a schizophrenic life.

Are all I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss this retarded?

hawaii "brothers" of hawai nationalism then, mutts.

Please nuke San Fag Bay Area. Thx.

Nuking california would be a declaration of war on mexico.

When we actually do see it we'll go blind, silly Doland.

Things are not only their appearance you fool.

Kek'd.

Gas all kikes.

He could be a great throat singer.

DO IT.

JUST.

DO IT.
DOIT

Got nothing to do with the US. There is no fucking pretext, only lies, fake news and underhanded kikery.

Aussies are down to slap this clown

farmers are paid to not put too much produce in the market to avoid driving prices down too much. If things got bad we'd be fine in the US. Our farming is cutting edge and just getting better every year. Drones alone have had an incredible impact in providing data for crop maintenance

Rolling for San Francisco. Glass the fags, Kim.

No shit, my country is (or used to be) praised for its agriculture and we look to the US for it.

thread reminder that the Iraq war was actually really bad for Israel in terms of geopolitics since it led to the rise of Iran. Iraq of course being the main adversary to Iran up to that point.

For all the Newfags ITT;
there has been a North Korea Happening cocktease every single year, and none of them ever panned out.
And now, with them actually having nukes, the chance of a happening approach zero

That's actually really good for Israel because it's -1 opponent. Hang yourself.

Pretty sure the actual threat is more what they could do to S. Korea, not us.

Nobody cares, Koreans are practically asiatic Jews.

But what is their endgame? surely they will invade the south as soon as they can nuke anyone who gets involved

Their endgame is staying a sovereign nation.
That's literally it.

Why you dodge the question

By kidnapping hundreds of civilians and testing rockets over sovereign nations?

What question?
They got nukes to protect themselves from American invasion.
They also offered a freeze to nuclear development if the South and America agreed to ceasing their annual excessive at the boarder.

Lmao fucking pavement ape

also we have 7th fleet in japan.

He won't be the one to attack first.

Why does he refuse to do an above ground test?

rollaroni jabroni

noreiga

Cause Russia's dead hand system will launch about 14000 live ones if it ever detects blast overpressure or radiation or neutron emission. The dead hand is scary. It's set on a hair trigger fail deadly switch

I highly doubt that is their deterrent. If they could get one to work and be visible they would do so. Hiding it underground they can hide all the fuck-ups.

This post will cause butthurt. Fuck boomer "nationalism" and their BS atrocity propaganda, DPRK did nothing wrong!

Check em!

Sorry I bumped this thread, I forgot to sage.

That is very much ONE of their detterrents.

This would be interesting if he wasn't a kike puppet.

Are you fucking kidding me?

What that "journalist" fails to understand is that North Korea, year after year, makes outlandish claims at Christmas and New Years. Months later, they fade back into obscurity. It's a cycle they use to extort relief food/supplies from WHO, Red Cross, and other charity organizations.

By Trump saying "we'll see", he's giving an informed statement hinting at, "let's wait to verify this through intel."

Yid.

Not at all. You believe this shitshow?

Dubs says california gets nuked and the rest of the US is fine.

I'm not wrong and not a yid

Re-roll.

START THE RAHOWA BEST GOOK TYRANT

Send it to Israel though since that is the HQ of American intelligence and strategic planning

CALIFORNIA FIRST
==DO IT FAGGOT=

FUCK

Kim, don't you have a poppy field to farm?

After watching the most 'Red Pilled, jew-wise' generation ever in American history, campaign for Chabad Lubavitch Trumpstein and celebrate (((their))) victory on the streets along with every Likud rabbi.

I beg Kim to nuke the retarded unforgivably stupid jew controlled nation of retards

California does a fantastic job of killing itself and those around it already. But they do it too slowly for most people to feel like giving a fuck, even if they know California is untreatable cancer. It needs some nukes.

We can grow that shit somewhere else.

Isn't this essentially just one step down from outright declaring war?
Although I would love commiefornia to be nuked from existence, that isn't really the issue.

Kim, you better Nuke California to dust I tells ya. In fact, the whole U.S for good measure, can't have any leftist scum left alive, better to nuke all America.

Nuke (((Hollywood))) please Best Korea.

I doubt that I will be watching British TV during the start of WW3, but I am happy that I will die in the knowledge that Frankfurt gets destroyed by nukes.

Depends, Frankfurt am Main or Frankfurt an der Oder?

Also, those videos are pretty great with how they are edited, just the timescale seems way off.
If you like that sort of thing, I can suggest you watch "Der Dritte Weltkrieg" (The Third World War), a German "documentary" about WW3 in the same style, also made pretty much exclusively with reused news footage

If only he actually looked like that.

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED

KIM JONG UN THE GHOST TERRAN

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

==White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"== JUIKO

Is this the new activated almonds? This is fucking hilarious.

Their endgame is bargaining from a position of strength for unification.

I'D WATCH THAT

NUKE HIS DESK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

I like broccoli, garlic, cauliflower, spinach, and carrots. That's why I grow my own all the way across the country.

Get raped.

DO IT BITCH

If South Korea is vaporized, NATO allies will lose faith in US.

99% OF WALNUTS
99% OF WALNUTS
99% OF WALNUTS
99% OF WALNUTS
99% OF WALNUTS
99% OF WALNUTS
99% OF WALNUTS
99% OF WALNUTS
99% OF WALNUTS
99% OF WALNUTS

Checked

All slurs are for all asians. You can use whichever you want for any Asian ethnicity, just take your pick and be creative. See Gran Torino for how it works. Only weebs and asians pretend otherwise.

Here's some of the ones I know
Zipper
Gook
Yeller
Chink
Slant
Slope
Dip
Dink
Jap
Shitskin

HEART HEALTHY CALIFORNIA WALNUTS!
SO HEALTHY!
SO SIMPLE!

Hopefully he nukes…

and/or

Now he can stand down his entire force and save face because there is no longer the fear of attack. He won the game with this move. Right?

It's open season on you obnoxious niggers after Kim launches the first nuke. You know that right, Jamal. I'm gonna fuckin kill you in the worst way.

I can't fault your enthusiasm but prioritize your targets user.

"Barbarians"

I really do hope Best Korea wipes the great satan off the face of the earth

Also NK may have nuclear missiles, but they don't have a modern delivery system, which is very difficult to develop. Their missiles are much slower than our ICBMs (and therefore much easier to intercept) and they know that if they launch even one missile, even if it misses, is intercepted, falls in the ocean or otherwise malfunctions, their entire country is going to be turned to glass.

This is yet another empty threat by a fat faggot gook.

I read or heard somewhere that Kim Jong Un is a puppet and our face would melt if we knew who really controlled North Korea.

If a nuke gets detonated anywhere in America it will be more likely to have come from zionist interests or a worried deep state than the North Koreans.

Most of those slurs are fine to use if kneedeep in swampbog struggling to light a cigarette in the torrential rain so you can burn the leech that somehow managed to find your pecker and is sucking on it like it was a morhel.

Side-valve is perfectly acceptable when querying the price of an expensive cabbage or pricey lettuce. Bonus points if the target gets so angry he pulls the sword you thought was an ornament off the wall.

ROLLING FOR CALIFORNIA

Fuck.
RE-ROLLING

Imagine a world without these baboons.

Link to the stuffed Pepe store. NOW.

We'd be beings of pure energy by now.

WOULD BE GLORIOUS

As long as they have enough to scorch every chosen in Israel, that's all that matters. Rothschild won't risk it. NK can now sit back and watch as niggers finish eating away at what little is left of the once mighty country.

COMMIE GOOK COCKSUCKERS WILL DEFEND THIS
Look, here's one now: And another commie cocksucker right here: And another one:
And another: And another: Look, another one, and this one is smart enough to try to frame it in a way to try to convince Holla Forums to love commie kikes: Another: Another: Oh look another: , bonus for MUH BOOOOOOOOMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRS faggotry. Oh look, another: And another: And another: Yet another:
Why are commie kikes allowed on this board again?

oy vey shut it down don't talk about this goy post in the anime furry thread instead goy
Kill yourself.

You're fucking retarded.

DO IT FAGGOT

He looks harmless fat, but skinny he does have that sinister aura with him. Though I prefer fat kim for the fat jokes.

All those oppressed people. It's tough to watch.

Fucking DO IT
DO IT FAGGOT
Burn the west coast, burn DC, burn NYC, burn, chicago, burn baltimore, burn all metro areas!

what the actual fuck?!
i love best korea now!

CHECKED

Kikemonkey needs to link the thumbs to jewtube and the click to hooktube.

Kim can hopefully nuke California and he'll be a hero.

trips confirm, chicanos are all tranny cucks.

They don't. There's 2 reasons why we're going to attack.

1. No Rothschild central bank.
2. Recently, geologists found that NK has a HUUUUUGE untapped rare-earth deposits (cobalt/lithium/etc) so if we bring 'democracy' and 'capitalism', we can exploit this and mine their resources.

that bang at the end
kek

(checked)
I'll take pictures and put them on Holla Forums before the electricity goes out, user.

Implying norks have souls

Do it bitch, I fucking dare that slant-eyed, fat fuck, gook. Push that God Damn button so it gives me a reason to fuck your shit up beyond recognition. I will shit on that lil rocket man so hard and so fast, the amount of destruction alone will be enough to give Trump a lil chub.

I NEED a non Rothschild FED country for my mental health and nothing else. That's why I'm a nork supporter in this instance. I like their girls too of course.

He’s in jail or executed now.

I doubt it will ever be spent on anything BUT the military, as goes with most tin pot dictators. But enjoy your feels.

Pic unrelated. Dubs checked.

Because only burgers and chinks are retarded enough to mass irradiate parts of their own country?
That's the reason why the US stopped to do it after a while (while the soviets and the french were always smart enough to not do it back home. The french did theirs in the Sahara and in Polynesia, while the Soviets did some in the arctic and in Kazakhstan), it's stupid and dangerous for no good reason when you can do the same underground (Soviet way mostly) or underwater (US way mostly) or underground and underwater (French way, started as underwater but they devised a cleaner way to do it since they kept doing some up the late 90's).

Gee whiz. It's almost as if people had to learn how to work with the crap without anyone else telling them how to do it first. Mongloid.

Gas yerself kike.

Glorious Supreme Marshall Kim's proclaimations are infallible.

Fuck commiefornians. Every last one. The people who live there and claim to hate what that shithole does to the rest of the nation, yet do fucking nothing Are just as guilty. I hope people here start thinking straight and set up roadblocks to gun down any fleaing rats trying to escape.

That's a cool podium, but what's that flag? Where's the NK flag?

Oy Vey. I sense another war coming. This time between the white and yellow men. Why can't the world be made of only hyper super intelligent but peaceful jews and sedated niggers to carry things for them!

Incidentally a policy forced by Commiefornians too. Hm-hm.

So they go on a boat, deliver a crate drugs and an egg of boom to Commiefornia. What do you do now? Would you like a fried frisco to your fried tomatoes?

civcucks like you need to realize that the real enemies are the kikes at home and their pet niggers.

And you fucks need to realize we will stop all threats and weapons utilized by the kikes and not limit ourselves only to the kikes within our borders. There are no nests where you may hide.

Loving this new word filter

most "californian" asparagus is mexican and just packed there

If dubs, he will hit LA.
If Trips, it will happen tomorrow.
blowout soon fellow stalker

Dude get fucking real.

That user is correct

To clarify - I agree those are reasons which we will/have gone to war for. But do you really think Iran and Putin and maybe even China are conspiring against the West by leaking nuclear secrets to a malnourished shithole the size of Putin's summer home because of they are pawns for the jew.

Yes Jews are the source od 99.99999% of evil in this world, and if a war broke out they wouldfind a way to profit. But for that .0001% that is only kike influenced and not Kike controlled, I try to practice a little reason.

Yes - look to the jew, but don't let the rat's endless evil cloud your judgement. We will need it to spot false flags and D&C on DOTR

Please norks, give us the satisfaction of watching at least SK burn in nuclear fire

yes please! end my suffering!

FUCK YOU FAGGOT, LET ME DIE ALREADY

Where is the original, mutherfucker

icbm over california

icbm over europe

icbm over china

a-anons

You're not on your faggot fag fruitposting circlejerking reddit Chaim
Also, grow your own rabbit food if you like it this much

>ethnically homogenous, resource rich state that is not under the thumb of the (((world bank)))
I'm pretty sure you're the kike.

Funny though, I had an idea that this place and cuckchan might have been NK psyops. I watched that "documentary" called Propaganda, and a lot of the shit they said in that were a lot of the "red pills" that people were putting up here and there.