It was nice shitposting with you robots while it was

It was nice shitposting with you robots while it was.
Normies are gonna be swirling around the street
Now to the main point, if you live in the westcoast of cuckanada, don't go to the downtown area.
hooktube.com/watch?v=RJEue0gba54&list=PLzm2jHdsIATuWCHD-9TM51b0mdJ2wRpzu&index=12

don't have too much fun, hero

Holla Forums is the board of peace, fuck off

glhf

Ah fuck, yourself and don't bring this trouble on us and everyone else you cunt. At the very least don't shoot whites.

Cunt.

*kill yourself

Fuck off fed.

Confirmed for LARPing. But if you're serious, then off yourself you ball-less faggot!

Go away FBI-kun, nobody likes you.

Do it FAGGOT

If any Luegenpresse is reading this thread, Holla Forums officially disavows this act.

So now we gotta wait 6 hours to find out if this faggot is a LARP or a fed? BAH getting drunk see you in 6.

Gospeed

Eric and Dylan are laughing at this faggot from School Shooter heaven. Best case scenario, he winds up with Randy Stair numbers.

Can you set up a periscope?

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Awwww shit, we're going to have our own Elliot Roger up here, aren't we?

Don't do it, OP.

actually

BIGLY NEW YEAR

Don't tell him what to do, if he wants to go 4/20, it's his own business.

What would Reb & Vodka do?

user, I understand you are angry with the world, that it has treated you unjustly, but vengeance is not yours to take, especially not on innocent individuals whom have done you no harm. If you survive your attack you're going to be stricken with unending grief for the rest of your days. Even those who kill in self defense find the albatross is too heavy to bear. If you die, then what? What do you think you'll have accomplished? You won't be remembered in the history books for a terrorist attack, there's been far too many now that we've stopped counting. user, all you are doing is bringing the very evil in this world that has plagued you to others. A true man would carry that, to keep others from feeling the pain they feel, bit shirk it off onto unsuspecting bystanders.

Whatever it is user, I promise you if you don't do this, your life will get better. Please user, follow your conscious, do the right thing. Don't hurt anybody or yourself. You deserve a better life than that.

When I was 15, I made a joke post like this on Holla Forums in 4chan. I ended up with a felony on my record and having to spend the night in jail. It costed my family tens of thousands of dollars in lawyer fees and countless days of stress.

My only advice to you user, is to make a post in this thread stating that you are not actually making a threat. This will probably look good in court, and that you heeded my advice. The police haven't gotten wind of this yet, so definitely make that decision soon.

I thought you were going to lift the veil you lesbian. SAME OLD SHIT.

inb4 he walks into a church and shoots up a bunch of Koreans.

what

FREE JAKE BHRAM

Yes, this must happen, let them realise the errors of sheltering the ones who long for their destruction, Canada must know that the feeble act in which you are about to embark is nothing compared to the scope of atrocities that their muslim pets are capable and willing to commit.

Contribute Postal music as op requested.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND STAY SAFE AND DONT BREAK ANY LAWS

checked

OP should wear a COCK hat

That song is better than the original, I swear to God.

GO WILD SON

Lol

maple syrup ain't free. The roots of maples gotta be fed invader blood
Good luck OP.
IF YOU GO HAM this will give extreme energy to us

FALSE FLAG

FALSE FLAG

FALSE FLAG

FALSE FLAG

FALSE FLAG

FALSE FLAG

FALSE FLAG

THIS IS A PSY OP DESIGNED TO DISCREDIT OUR CAUSE. (((THEY))) WANT US TO APPEAR LIKE CRAZIES AND DANGEROUS SO (((THEY))) CAN CRACK DOWN ON US.

Pretty clear to many here that OP is an

shit posting?

Columbine High School? Both those dudes were jewish there buddy…

Immortality is simply doing something no one can ever forget. Stay away from King if you live in Portland tonight.

heil

Do it faggot, make my day.

I hope you meet all your quotas this year, FBI-kun

Hey user. Don't do anything you may regret. I (we) will miss you. You are a big part of all of our lives and you matter to us.

(Checked)

Should we for up
#NOT ALL/POL/

Man, it's like you don't know who we are.
If it's happenin or if it's shitpostin we're OP.
user is omnipresent

This.
But make sure if you go through, make a new record kill count and also have something that reps 8p 4 the lulz

Also if you somehow managed to get MSM and commies to blame Trump for this my sides #intergalactic

Nice try, Schlomo.

SAMHYDE MASK FOR MAXIMUM PROFIT FGT

Fuck off FBI

Hey news people, put my post in the news story.

So the jews are going to kill some white people and blame it on Holla Forums.