Why is this game so fun

Why is this game so fun

Other urls found in this thread:

hitmanforum.com/t/vegas-double-pack-released-hitman-blood-money-realism-mod/9694/102
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe I'd know the answer if it didn't have a shit business model keeping me away from it.

/thread

Probably the fact that they made it closer to Blood Money this time

Because your a pleb with no standards?

I like Trump but it seems like you're not satisfied unless everyone shares your opinion. You want a safe space, in other words.

Why would you do that?
Just go on the internet and tell lies?

epic win dude.

you can like a game without liking its fanbase. go fucking figure

Oh for Christ's sake

pay $60 for a game that doesn't have $100's of planned dlc and the last part of the game is getting put in 3 days?

Can you even pirate this game or whats the deal?

denuvo+asshurt

Wew lad

No, faggot. I'm not satisfied with all the new video games, TV shows, and movies being injected with irrelevant doses of political commentary that the writers think anyone gives a fuck about.

Its always online too you shill, and the servers' reliability fluctuates with large frequency if the steam reviews are to be believed, Im not buying a game I won't be able to play half of the time

Thank you for Correcting The Record :^)

as i said +asshurt

not in my experience, there was actually a point where if the connection went down you just get kicked out. now you have the option to reconnect. the same cant be said for mgs5 and i still get fucked by connection drops in that

.005 shekels have been added to your account, thank you for correcting the record

fucking shill

It doesn't matter if I have a great connection if the servers going down for the game mean that you can't play/get kicked out mid game, what happens 5 years down the line when Square stops paying for the servers for this thing?

what if the servers for tabula rasa go down? all that money you spent will be wasted!

Yame Yame

does this game even have offline content? all I know is you get a different target every week, not sure if it's accessible after that time or not

So you're saying that shitty MMO models are A-okay even with Single player games, im really not sure who is jewing who any more

if you want to play it so bad why not just pay for it? obviously you like it.

so you have to wait a few years to pirate a mediocre game. just go back to (((quake))) in the meantime. oh wait, that games only fun multiplayer anyways. guess thats always online too!

the point im making is are you actually going to still be playing the online functions years after the fact? do you think some workaround isn't going to be made like for windows live?

holy shit you are so much of a cancerous faggot I am in great need of chemo after reading your fucking tumor of a post

???

not that you could afford it

You are either the worst shill ever or one of the most retarded normalfags I have ever talked to on this website, I'm guessing Holla Forums or /sugen/? Either way, you need to kill yourself

I shouldn't have to wait for some offline workaround, the game shouldn't be injecting a shitty MMO model into a singleplayer series, much less a fucking singleplayer game, literally the only online aspects are the leaderboards and the contracts they update weekly, which doesn't need to be done through always online means but I guess square thought Denuvuo wasn't enough to get people to stop pirating their games.

People injecting politics in everything is annoying especially when it's leftard status signaling like in deus ex mankind divided or neo cohen shit being injected in first person shooters.

fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of shit, I wish your mother aimed better with the coathanger

What a surprise that a game with an abusive shekel obtaining model would be full of Jewish poison.

and the worst thing is, I fell for it too, thought after BM it can only go up

I remember the video where Holla Forums makes the world better in WD.
Guess another gameworld needs their help as well.

oy vey

we don't tend to post about unreleased games

too bad it has Denuvuo and always online.
Hilldog needs to start the war already so I can kill every video game developer

bump

you sound like you care. a lot.

i don't see what the point in this level of graphical fidelity is when the animations, physics and ai look so childish

why is rockstar the only developer who can into animations

Because they paid out the ass for IK middleware.

Thanks for narrating exactly what I can plainly see I done and obviously what I'd need to do aftewards.

Fuck this game. Consolised to shit.

it's almost like people don't want to pay for an always-online game 1/6 at a time…..

This.

It plays like an updated Blood Money, user. Shit's good.
The business model and DRM fuckery behind the scenes are trashy as all hell, but the game itself is pretty great.

final episode is out. what's your excuse for not buying Hitman tm on steam right now?

Shit business practices

denuvo

a thousand times this. I can only choose a paid demo, admittedly better than no demo at all, but still absolute cancer. Add to that always-online shit and the garbage that keeps me from trying this just piles up

Oh, finally, now I might actually play it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no

Denuvo

can you put him back in the freezer?

the alternative is yearly releases of hitman and having it turn into call of duty and asscreed for how frequently games come out when both of those could have done the same thing. instead IO decided to stick with one game and keep adding into it.

already own it, not hyped for more "Seasons", wish i could have fun with anons but nobody likes games unless they can pirate it so they can complain about stolen goods

Christmas Sales will bring a better deal than buying it now at full price.

That is one possible way it could go. Another is that they could just release a complete game at full price every few years, like sane people.

The thing that pisses me off is that they say a lot of shit without being clever or adding anything in the gameworld. Take should take notes from Deus Ex, Thief and Thief 2.

it is a full game though. with the seasons being sequels with the same amount of content. its like your saying if i bought asscreed 1 i should have had all the games for free because it wasn't complete because it ended on a cliffhanger and the future games used the same engine

You know what I mean, nigger. A non-episodic game. It's not like they have to choose between episodic or annual releases.
This "full game" has seven missions, and apparently they're planning two more """""seasons."""""

Wait a bit more and you'd get it even cheaper.
ALL HAIL CPY

This game is even more brutal than Manhunt series

into the trash it goes
also unnessesary brutality is not exactly a hitman staple

How does Agent Smith ever hold down a job?

oh noes

LOL

I hate kikes so god damn much …

Why are liberals always so fucking whiny? There's nothing cleaver, nothing humorous. It's just going on and on about how Trump is dump and how everyone who likes him is dump.

Playing this made me realize that even Absolution is better than this crap
And I fucking hated Absolution

Don't even joke about that, user
Those mission legit gave my 12 year old self PTSD

AWWW YESSS

>hitmanforum.com/t/vegas-double-pack-released-hitman-blood-money-realism-mod/9694/102

Stop acting like leftypol

It wasn't that bad.

NIGGER DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT
That mission is fucking hell if you're going for silent assassin rating
I literally hate nips and weebshit because of it

thats kind of cool

I can't remember if I ever got SA on that one. The only tough part is going through the snowy fields outside the castle. It's shit, but not PTSD-inducing, at least for me. My brother and I still imitate some of the guards' Nipspeak. SABA-NAYA TANDAYO.
Also, I remember having my mind fucking blown in St. Petersburg when it turned out that your assassination target was a cardboard cutout.

Posting best 5 levels

Also, Silent Assassin=Blood Money>Codename 47>Contracts>Absolution

Contracts > Blood Money = Silent Assassin > Absolution
Never played Codename 47.

The nip ninjas actually say "nani yattendayo" which means "the hell are you doing?", yame which means stop and baka which means idiot and also some indecipherable Japanese phrase

Yeah kid, go and play the first game and you'll see for yourself how contacts dumbed down the missions it remade from Codename 47, especially the Lee Hong Assassination
People may think CN47 is outdated but it literally was revolutionary for a game that came out in 2000. Just go play the Lee Hong Assassination mission, there's so many textures and even working mirrors.
It even has the same mechanics as of its later iterations

I see. Never knew what it was, just thought it sounded funny, and my brother did too, so we started saying it as an in-joke.

You ranked SA higher than C47, genius. I might play it someday, I've just always heard mixed opinions of it.

Pic related.

Wait? So this shit is actually always online?

pfffffhahahahaha

OP confirmed for shill, fuck this game.

It has seven maps. Each map has a full-scale main mission, a full-scale bonus mission, and 10-20 smaller-scale challenge missions.
So the game's got ~70-140 missions.

No, it's not always online. There's a totally offline mode you can select. Your save game for online and offline are separate, and you miss out on the community features like elusive targets and player-made missions, but beyond that it's the same game.

Like I said, seven missions.

quality > quantity

EDF has >100 levels but i don't go around saying its objectively the best game because of how many it has

Because it has the best gameplay since bloodmoney but
does nothing but trigger my autism for not being able to play it all at once.

Nigger don't lie you know most likely you and most pro trump people on this site would be yelling and shouting about some new good game saying anything slightly pro trump.

Any time anything anti trump (this and watch dogs) waghh baby has people he does not like working in muh games.

its doesn't help that one of the out of context clips is going into an extreme leftist militia base where in a big surprise there's someone who hates trump

Agreed, but I'm not paying full-price for a really good appetizer. (Maybe that's not fair, 7 missions is a good chunk, but still not really a full game in my eyes.) Wake me up when they're done with all their "seasons" and I'll look at it again, and consider whether or not it's worth buying. And no, I don't generally pirate, either.

what was originally planned is completed. the next seasons you'll have to pay extra for. its not like its 7 levels from blood money, they're big levels with a variety of shit

when is the final version

A complete version is scheduled for release on January 31st.

probably 2019, seeing as they only made a "first season"

look at this fucking shill

im sorry son, the diagnosis is you have a fractured ass and may never enjoy vidya again

Don't even bother buying this game.
Just watch walkthrough on jewtube or something.
Always online mode on a singleplayer game is never alright.

better throw dark souls in the trash

nah, I am just not retarded enough to shill games

You just went full retard

but defending the most idiotic business practice is