what quests are you doing?
how much you got in the bank bitch?

never played.
is it better than ragnarok online?

yes

how many party hats you got biatch?

2-3 of each.

ive got like 5 of each, pretty much sinking all my spare gp into the cunts

I guess no game is meant to last forever.

Maybe if I hadn't given away my main character years ago when high levels still meant something, I'd be able to still visit every now and then. Now it feels so vain.

this isn't true old school
grand exchange? god wars dungeon? hunter?…
laffin at u

I don't think the same thing is going to happen with them that it did in the original runescape, theres too many in circulation and they keep giving them out at holiday events.

High levels mean something in OSRS, I'm a higher combat and total level than 90% of players I can see at any time and my stats are no way near max.

also it has some updated graphics
wtffff

But that's separate from the actual game where my character was. You're asking me to do it all over again, I had every single level at >80 back then. I'm not going to grind for years on a worse version of the same game to reach the same level I was at years ago.

Then don't complain about it.

I think you don't know what board you're on.

they keep giving the cunts out? why even

GE is pretty nito tho

Then remain unhappy.

I was rank 3 on osrs for 3 weeks, thrn thry announced thry were going to poll players so I knew ge and godwars were inevitible so i quit, now look at what you dumb niggers are playing, a fucking fanfiction parading as a game, whe your legacy server needs legacy servers you know you fucked ip, if you play this shit honestly kill yourself.

There's literally nothing TO do about it you turbofaggot. Unless you can restore the actual old school Runescape and not some butchered casual meme shitfest, and also give me the same account I had years ago, my "problem" cannot be fixed.

How's your first week on imageboards?

I had a pure way back when, something like combat level 64 and 94 range about 90 mage 60 attack 70 something strength, don't remember prayer stat and I remember defence was like 3 because I switched accidentally to defensive stance while PKing and gained enough EXP from one shot to level me up twice "/

Could never play that game now though

the holiday model for OSRS is basically you get all the rewards from previous holidays once you do a holiday event. So if you do the Halloween event that's currently going on and it's the first Halloween event you've done on OSRS, you get this year's rewards plus all the rewards for every Halloween event before.

I like the system if only because I'm a shallow motherfucker that just wants to go around wearing the yellow partyhat like a crown and the green one is nice to wear for farming runs.

this guy gets it

I might return over winter break, I miss the grind

smh

if you can get that initial bond again, do throne of miscellania and at least the varrock hard diary for the daily staves. That way it's pretty easy to make another bond somewhat passively

Holla Forumsscape anyone?

I play it.
It's mostly half/v/ anons, but most aren't too bad.

cmon man thats poor bait at best noone is gonna fall for that

It's okay. Wish there were more players and more newfriends though. I usually grind clues anyway though. It's pretty comfy running around, occasionally running into someone to share a few words before going your seperate ways.

I have summer break coming up and fuck getting a job. Should I play OSRS or go nu RS?

My ancient account got hacked and banned, so I'll probably start from the ground up regardless. I might have outplayed OSRS when that was the actual current RS, so I want to see what's new. Is that actually worth it or is RS3 shit and I should just restart OSRS?

RS3 is pretty shit unless you like microtransactions, indecipherable UIs, and the uncanny valley.

OSRS is basically Jagex going back in time and saying "Ok, let's try our best not to fuck up this time." Naturally, they're still fucking up, but they did manage to succeed in not fucking up as hard as they did the first time around.

feels good mang

some people rly like this game

Is RS3 really unsalvagable? The combat looks like WOW now. I guess that sums it up.
Is there a halfassed Holla Forums clan, at least?

whoa, you sure are the coolest, can I get your autograph?

See

If you really must play RS3 I think there's a general for it on half-/vg/ and they have a clan chat.

Most people here that do play are either on Holla Forums-scape or OSRS, both of which also have half-/vg/ generals. If there's a full-Holla Forums clan for RS3, I haven't heard of it.

If none of those options appeal to you then you'll have to take the final plunge into the RS forums for clan.

He didn't say he was cool, he said he wasn't an autistic loser like you.

are all quests unlocked in Holla Forumsscape?

Took me a moment.

Had a decent chuckle.