PROPHETIC THERMONUCLEAR WAR VIDEO

Hey anons…. Stumbled across this YouTube video:
youtu.be/yEWb1x_eH2g
There’s crazy symbolism and places in this video….. Need any and all autists to help figure out if/ what this means!!!!
Are we in danger?

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-bomb-cyclone-east-coast-20180102-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't we always?

Here's the vid so people don't have to give OP clicks.

Muh chris cuckery
Kill yourself with a .22

I'm not the OP, faggot.

Looks like the entire thing is pro-shillary, anti-drumpf propaganda.

Checked
OP is def a faggot though and should kill itself with a .22

I thought so too but you never know.

Why tf am I a faggot???

Back 2 cuckchan.

KYS

It’s not my video. It’s not me getting clicks nigger

that's some gay stuff lol.

Did any of this shit happen, or is OP just shilling his retarded video without embedding because he wanted to post someone else's OC with a (((suspicious))) hexcode filename?

OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST REVELATIONS VIDEO 2012 DOOMSDAY MAYAN CALENDER PLANET X

wow it's fucking nothing

not seeing anything of significance. seems like the continued fight between the Nationalist Globalists Degenerate perverts (how many disgusting deviant trans/across dressers can they pack into one video) and the Distributed Globalist.

I am going to give you some good advice…STAY OUT OF THEIR WAY WHILE THEY SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER…do not get involved. Take your family and run…let their hired merc's fight the battles for them. These people are NOTHING to us and nothing to our children or our children's future. Do not engage!!! Remember the 14 words. Leave them to their destruction. That is NOT YOUR 'fait accomplii' it is their 'just reward' for their disgusting and pathetically degenerate lives. I watched it twice, there is minor occult notes but nothing worthy of my interest symbolically.

As always, kike mods are (((offline))).

[types in goy]

This is some kosher shit OP, thank you!

sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-bomb-cyclone-east-coast-20180102-htmlstory.html
They keep calling this "Noreaster" storm a Bomb Cyclone

could be pic related

Gayest shit I've seen all day. Not that it's saying much though.