FPS games with one shot kill

Is there any?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/stalker-oblivion-lost-2010-mp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean guns that kill people in one shot?
PAYDAY 2 and E.Y.E. have guns like that.

Red Orchestra 2.

BZFlag

No, I want all guns to kill in one shot when they hit the chest.

no

I prefer single player actually.

instagib

Anything with instagib. Unreal, Quake, new games like Toxikk.

Arma ?

Those are all arcade fps. Anything slower paced?

Is that Geert Wilders?

Pussy. Play against something other than broken AI.

Battlefield 1 has OHK depending on bolt action rifle range.

Stop it. Right now.

as much as you don't like EA shit, it answers OP's question.

It's not just EA, Battlefield itself is shit, stop trying to deflect all the disdain on the publisher.

Stop.

hate on BF all you want, it still answers OP's question.

If a game lets you kill someone with a nuke it doesn't make the game one hit kill. You know that BF1 doesn't count and that it's not what OP asked, you kike sucking nigger.

You could play the SWAT gametype in Halo.

The game is balanced around being in appropriate range to maximize weapon damage - for snipers, it is the majority of ranges they may be in.

unles you are implying OP was asking for a game that every single weapon OHKs no matter what.

G-Geert?

assaultcube

fug, didnt mean to namefag

Ratz
Robot Roller Derby Disco

I just found out that Delta Force and Rainbow Six games have one hit kill. I can't believe no on ITT has mentioned it. Thanks for nothing.

Verdun.

multiplayer is for mouthbreathing retards.

Single-player is for the autistic.

is there a game that has
bullet hits you in the guts, you're going to slowly poison yourself with intestine shit, guranteed ded
2016 and we're still stuck on:

There is a mode on this game that has the one shot kill, but it also happens if your at the very edge of an explosion

There isn't really any way to simulate that in a way that would make the game fun or interesting, all you would end up with is a character that moves slowly and has a death timer, which near the end will only really just make you slower and make the screen gradually turn dark.

It's not the difficult situation part, the issue here is that it would fuck with your gameplay in an extremely boring way. For example in RnL breaking one of your legs makes you slower and forces you to rest more often, but one way that it influences gameplay to make it interesting is that your character reveals your position by making noise out of pain, which an enemy can hear from the second floor if you try to enter the same building as him. Both things give you a disadvantage but rather than just fucking with you by making you slow and leaving it at that, it changes the way you interact with other players. Dying from bacteria on the other hand is pretty retarded gameplay-wise.

When I used to be into multiplayer vidya it was hardcore team deathmatch on either Call of Duty World at War or Modern Warfare 2, more team based stuff as opposed to fagging around w/noobtube
Inb4 CoD fag

Bolt action rifle only servers on WaW were pretty comfy, which perks you picked actually had an impact on the way you played rather than them just being whatever stat would help you kill faster. Although it wasn't a guaranteed one-hit-kill, it was fairly close.

Cheeki breeki simulator, depending on your weapon.

Call of Chernobyl is also nice.

What the fuck? What mod is that pic for?

True but for me it wasn't even that, regular gameplay was pretty intense imo

If you add hallucinations from fever and related afflictions (like tetanus spasms for example), it can become more interesting. You could become a threat to your teammates too that way.

Slow paced shooter with one shot kills? Rainbow Six (the old ones), ghost recon (even graw is good). S.W.A.T. 4….

moddb.com/mods/stalker-oblivion-lost-2010-mp

'kay

so then, teamkilling can be justified?

its more robust, but not more realistic. your snark underwhelms.

Oh man lots of new items since last time I played then.
Guess its time to redownload it.
Thanks strelok

Is this a joke? The stacking AI is fucking abysmal compared to 3, they did 2 days of training with the LAPD SWAT compared to the 2 weeks the SWAT3 team did. You think the pepper gun is realistic? The ability to instantly blind everyone in the room with pinpoint accuracy? In reality the pepper gun is a failure, with the density of the pepperballs required to survive the pressure of being shot meaning they break into useless chunks on impact. How about your team of immortal companions, are they realistic compared to 3 where you can be fired for letting men die? What about the context menu with the delay between team selection that makes dual-breaches inside of 1.2 second impossible? Is that more realistic?

SWAT 4 is the only SWAT game not to be approved by the LAPD SWAT for a good reason; It's a piss easy casualised mess with a broken AI and insanely overpowered nonlethal options that undermine the challenge of a tactical police shooter. SWAT 4 is only good for recommending as babbies first tactical FPS or to fart about in multiplayer.

children

So.. what is co-op for?

is something wrong?

Is it ever not? :^)

co-op is for fun

Hate all you want, but Battlefield are excellent games and DICE are excellent developers.

Rainbow Six games. Basically the entire "tactical shooter" genre…

These are the only truths about anything DICE related

t. DICE

Rainbow Six
Ghost Recon
SWAT
Operation Flashpoint

Perfect Dark.