4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite genre of game?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/0887305105
support.logitech.com/en_au/product/g602-wireless-gaming-mouse
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Twilight053/(ARTICLE)_Warbros_vs_DE_&_Forum_Moderators
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you seen the owner of this hat?

RPG with good characters.

Also, I voted today.

he must be number one

Are you ready to stay up all night?

Morning everyone!

Xenoverse 2 is fucking perfect. Its exactly what the sequel needed to be. Some polish to the core gameplay mechanics, some new special attacks and armor, plus a few new game modes. So much fun!

My probable carpal tunnel is getting way worse from playing all day and I'm tired from staying up and playing without any naps today so just going to crash. Have fun!

I slept for way too long, I feel awful

Take a break nigga.

I took an hour break for some gccx and to ice my wrist at one point. Rare I get this absorbed in a modern game. Gonna play as much as possible.

I claimed the entiry of los santos for the grove street and what the fuck do I get for it? my asshole gang won't even look after the place when I'm gone. what a load of bullshit. it's a great way of getting AKs and uzis though.

Take longer breaks. Watch a movie or something.

Tossup between RPGs and shooters

For some reason all I have now is diarrhea. All my poop is like a massive roller splash from splatoon, it splats out. I want to poop like a normal person, is there something wrong with my butthole or is it my bowls?

The elusive fun genre.

Eat better, cut down on the booze

you are what you eat nigga. eat better

It's your diet. Get more fiber.

Could be an infection, could be your shit diet.
Could be allergic to something.

Drink some Pepto and get a better diet.

I pirated it and I'm having trouble.

Sup fags

So, I never actually notice during the event, but what we're people criticising about Yandere Sim, causing Eva to leave? I didn't pay attention to that shit in a while because the threads were always cuckchan shitposting zones.

(checked)
To be fair, every thread is like that. Nice dubs though.

There's DLC?

general criticism
He wanted a safespace hugbox instead of something where he could see people discussing the mistakes in his game.

It may have been that I was using a maxed Refined Follower Saber because I genuinely like the sword, and I'd probably use it even if it was nerfed, but I'm going to put the game down until the next dlc comes out because there's not much reason to keep playing it now that I've gone through it ~5 times.

He was throwing a fit because people were shitposting and complaining about what I assume where the shit changes he made. I barely payed attention, so I don't know why people where complaining all that much.

I hope is was for Orange-kun.

Not vidya

From what I saw, people called him out on his blatant attempt to justify cutting ties with imageboards in favor of reddit and then he did exactly that

It came out recently. It's extremely short and generally bad, don't buy it.

Skyline did nothing wrong.

Why do people whine about the tan?

He straight up left because "Reddit was a much more positive environment." It was a diplomatic way of saying he wanted a hug box.

quality post there friendo

I just want to play a game where I can fall in love.

I know that part.
But wasn't there some huge criticism of Yandev at the time? Didn't he try to censor something?

Don't recall if that was before or after he left, but yeah, he censored the item screen because someone complained it was sexist or something.

I'm really glad they ported the /cyber/ css into the theme options.

If I'm remembering right, the inventory system went from showing the mc's panties to showing a shitload of pockets with zippers because she used her skirt.

same here man, good fucking shit

It's really nice.

Is it that good?

What if I buy it anyways? Whatcha gonna do about it?

Well, to be fair, it's not if you're a fucking pleb.

I just really like how it looks.

It's up to you to buy it or not faggot. If anything, it might be smarter to wait for the special edition that has both the dlc and buy that.

You'll get bullied to death

Oh, there it is.

I remember when that shitlips said he was going to add ass/thighs scales. I guess the last redeeming factor about that weeb shit is out the door

It didn't look all that interesting tbh. There's plenty of better stealth games out there anyway.

dead thread

Friday nights, despite what people think, this board isn't filled with neets.

Is it a painful death?

I think it's because everyone would rather be in the cytube or irc. I'm shocked the little work I did snowballed this much.

No one shills the irc or cytube. Ritsu just fucked off to bed is all.

It would be extremely painful

it didn't take much to kill these threads

hi huey

Yeah those people that shat on avatarfags totally cared about this thread going back to normal.

The cytube still gets posted occasionally, but the people who would actually post have either gone to those rooms or left already. I'm not shocked Skype stopped being used though. What's the point of making the threads if he doesn't even use them?

I thought it would have taken more effort.

probably

space

I can't seem to speak English properly, so ignore the errors for a little while. These spelling mistakes are fucking all over the place tonight holy fuck

What's the first thing you liked on Youtube?

hey there /poltech/

eat some oatmeal (steel cut oats, not that sugury shit in packets) and cheese (aged cheddar, not that plastic kraft shit) nigga. You'll be shitting pinecones again in no time at all

Not anymore, we stopped posting it for some reason.
Same.
Oh he does, just that he's being a stubborn ass and not taking rests after hours of playing. So he just fucked off tonight.
Yeah, I still blame ya.

Found a $1000 book today filled with Jewish secrets the Goys aren't suppose to know. Is it happening? Is kek starting to reward me for all my frog worship?

amazon.com/dp/0887305105

Did you just stop giving a shit? That's what happened to the irc, I was the only one who posted the room and nobody took it up.
He's always a stubborn ass though.
I DID NOTHING WRONG
YOU SHOULD BE ON THIS BOAT

I got another Jewish secret for you my fellow Kekist. Someone might have made a .pdf or .epub and released it out into the wilds of the internet.

are people this stupid?

Yeah, I use to but then some undesireables came in.
Yeah, I always try to slam shit into him, and I'm pretty stubborn myself.
Also, fuck off.

wew lad
At least you're honest.
Why am I persecuted so?

Yeah I don't understand it either, but hey, free money is free money. I only payed $4.00 for it. My family doesn't believe it's worth that much, but the sales rank proves they sell plenty of copies each year, so it's legit.

Remember when you had cancer?

Man, i'm feeling really good and my schedule is almost normal again! Get to wake up to that fall cold, with a nice coffee and biscuits

Its supposedly disappointing. Heres a dude talking about it.

Copy that shit and make a pdf nigger.

The pot calls the kettle black. kek

The gay community is not fond of you sir.

this

w-what?

your not supposed to be here.

I'm not saying he is cancer, I'm saying he tried to claim he had cancer to get sympathy. Also, I wouldn't call this thread cancer if it has no avatarfags. Free of cancer right?

It works.

I'll have you know I identify as Cancer-kin. You should check your fucking privilege.

All the avatarfags traded their brand of cancer for another kind: tripfagging.

Don't worry about me, worry about you.

It's ok, I'm used to it

Yeah, they became tripfags.

Where? The one tripfag that left?

What's going on here?

see

user stop, you're ruining their circlejerk about how oppressed they apparently are.

(checked)

we're reinstating avatarfaggatry and lynching the tripsfags

He's the one that makes all of the threads, and when he's not quitting after 3 posts he's making up a large portion of the thread. There's also a second one that shows up occasionally to post as well. I'm only really here to gloat over how dead the threads are without the 5 people who make up 90% of the posts.

Get the fuck away from me faggot.

buy goy, remember the 6 grillion avatars

You're gassing ritsu? Fine with me

this guy gets it

WEW
Seems your heads been taking just as much a pounding as your boipussy. You been fucking next to a headboard friend?

Ah yes sorry, i'll be sure to send them an enclosed envelope of 60% of me, my wife and my wifes sons annual income.

Where I come from, we call that a dutch oven.

That's a good goy.
We'd prefer the transaction to be in Shekles.

He gave up tonight.
actually plenty of avatarfags still post just without the avatars.

Why are you still avatarfagging.

Nigger, you said you were apart of the gay community, faggot.

I've lost control of my life

Well, where are they at?

dead

They aren't here everyday. Just like you aren't.

Just lost my job today. Always showed up early, stayed late, helped others, was nice but the fired me because on ONE day I forgot to take a lunch. Ive been working there almost a year. My guess is they found a stupid excuse to fire me so they wouldn't have to raise my pay spa company policy. Should I contact HR?

What is the difference between shekels and real money?

No, I said they weren't happy with you. I never said I was a part of them. I just assumed you were fucking all their boyfriends and they had a bone to pick with you.

They were real in his mind

Soritsu is a fag.
I miss sleep.
CAT BRA STRONK

I bet. Totally.

wew

there is no such thing

Also they have a high turnover rate and treat their employees like shit this the high turnover rate. You think I got a case here?

For not taking your lunch? That sounds like a bullshit reason they used to just get rid of you to not pay you, as you said

CAT BRAS!

w-wew

I AM BACK TO SCARE THE GAYS AWAY

It was a shoa! Mark's mod team shoved 25 bans into my IP!

Fucking yes.

They were never real user.

You need to put more effort into it! WEW

That's what I'm saying. Most people are confused as to why that's happened. They say they'd never heard of something like that. I don't even get in trouble or anything.

I post shit on the faggot that use to come to these threads. Hopefully they stay out.

If these threads were truly ded they wouldn't be able to reach bump limit, but yes ritsu keeps it alive.

What gays?

too bad i'm >>>/nofap/ now

santa clause isn't real

I'll dressup as Ritsu for Halloween.

Yo Ritsu, what's your trip

this gay

Try to fuck them up and lose all of your money in the process, You can do it!

Should i mention how they treat other employees like shit? And the high turnover rate?

w-wew!

HR is just for the companies benefit, usually the higher ups. There are government institutions you can go to that can check this out and something might come of it. Check your states local laws and see their stance on wrongful termination.

Then go to bed nigger. And get me some alcohol before you do.

Hes right there
go get em tiger.

try !!faggot

Yeah.
Went into a sex shop today. Does the clerk really need to fucking bother me every twenty seconds? Yes I am looking for moisturising lube, no I don't give a shit which one you like best, no I don't want to know about how many of them you've tried, no I do not want to try it in the back of the store. Fucking STOP.
I really like brawlers and autism sims but I don't play enough of them.

Nope

What's the most expensive thing /4am/ has found? Curious to see how my $1000 book stacks against you guys.

That may be true, but that's not going to stop me from being smug about making everyone either become a tripfag or stop avatarfagging almost completely.

Neither is G-d

Yes. If you have someone else who can also bring up complaints, that would be for the best. If that doesn't work, check the state laws about it.

MORE

I mean, still go through HR, but dont expect much and do research on your own about your states laws and see if you can nail their balls to the wall.

you mean just random shit on the internet or in real life?

welp how about the lazy !!ritsu

Says the faggot trying to defend the gay community.

Doesn't mean they'll stop posting.

The thread is filled with gays from what I hear.

Cat bra is only to scare the gay away it will not interfere with your >>>/nofap/

I have been drinking since 0807 yesterday morning.
Booze is love.
Booze is life.

I spent all week snuggling with a raifu too.
She was loud and hard at target shooting, but quiet and gentle in bed at night.

and for that you will burn in hell

nope

k then

Real life. In Real life user. The most expensive thing you have found in real life for a few dollars.

But I did get one last big shitpost in due to changing rule 8, even if it's barely enforced.

I have Kek and meme magic.

if we keep guessing we'll surely find it.

If I hadnt just woken up and actually had the energy to go through with it, id detail in horrific detail how you're actually a massive faggot who will end up having a boyfriend and seeking to adopt a child later in life. You fucking homogay.

More cat bra!

You need to stop drinking user. Your liver wont be able to come back!

you forgot to mention aids

whos this dapper dude?

Thats a given though. Like poprocks popping in your mouth.

wew!
I need to find more comfy space games like universe sandbox 2 and space engine

I have gastrointestinal distress. It's painful, and it's chronic. What do I do? I don't like the pain.

man up and get /fit/

It even being changed made me laugh.

I'm just waiting for the rest of the Ogdoad to appear at this point, because it truly will be a glorious time. Unless they've already been awoken and just are waiting for the right time to appear.

He was in the threads a year ago and has been the only "confirmed" suicide.

Space Engine is the bomb.

That's why I mention the high turnover rate. Wouldnt it be in their best interest to investigate that?

Drink citric Acid. Don't have any? Pure lemon juice also works.

Medically diagnosed butthurt?

holy shit. dude actually went /suicide/ are these threads haunted?

It's entirely possible that he just came up with the entire story to bail and just grabbed some picture of a family member or some guy online and posted it in the threads.

Whatver, Homoko.

Have you tried seeing a doctor? It might be more serious if it's incapacitating pain

I installed star citizen the other day for it's free weekend, I walked out of the gate and saw the huge fucking cyberpunk future city. I'm actually really impressed by how much they've come along

I want to believe it's real.

Almost been awake for 24 hours because I decided to try and decorate my waifu relevant picture hoodie.
wew

Maybe they will, but ask yourself this user: If HR is hired by the bosses in the company, and the boss fired you, does it make sense for HR to help fuck over their boss? Unless you work in a really large company with plenty of ranks and your boss is just some breansprout compared to the actual big fish, who would care if they got bad publicity.

I'm not saying dont try HR, still do it, I could be wrong. What I am saying is check other options at the same time too, especially your states local laws. And if theyre doing illegal shit with other people, it'd definitely work in your favor.

My liver has had a 6week break, it can handle me finishing a bottle of vodka in 2 nights.

be scared

At least they're doing shit.

Believe what ever you want.

Homoko hasn't touched anything related to the threads in fucking ages, but I think he's still too busy being a cunt and still believing an e-bf is a real one.

kek used this site for years and i don't know how to trip

The bad thing is that your FPS is decided by the server, You're actually running the game fine at 60 FPS. Except it's serverside FPS drops

The company is Sam's club which is part of walmart.

>Homoko hasn't touched anything related to the threads in fucking ages, but I think he's still too busy being a cunt and still believing an e-bf is a real one.
Yeah it's the same with the irc.

Now we know why you got treated like shit. Walmart is notorious for treating it's workers and pretty much anyone below higher-ups like complete garbage

Which is a shame.

I had sage in for a while now and forgot to take it off, it shows email protection no matter what.

That's a good thing though.

Anyone in the Chicagoland area want to party with me on the 8thn when Trump wins the election? I've got a bar B-Q out back we can use for Burgers & Steaks.

I don't care that he left tbh. Wasn't the closest to him though I never got on his bad side.

Do people get shot up in chicago as much as I hear?

Will you fix the FPS drops for me?

I kept my interactions with him limited, but that's because I never really liked talking with him.

Yeah, but the northside is fairly safe…for now. Come on man, it'll be fun.

I hear the other Sam's clubs are fantastic to work at from people who have nothing to gain from telling me so, but I can see why walmart would treat it's employees like shit.

that sounds dangerous fam-pai. You need to dial it back and not die. Your livers become a lightweight.

So long as he's happy is all that matters right?

I think i saw you yesterday suggesting space engine to some faggot asking for vidya advice with an akari image.

Oh, well now it makes sense. Those fuckers are evil. I remember they took down an entire walmart because the workers were becoming unionized. Or at least talking about it.

I can bring over my mexican cartels from arizona if you'd like, then you get get shot up x2!

This thread needs more cat bras

I got your FPS fixes right here.

It probably depends on the store.

He's not a happy person.

Here you go fam, doin my part.

Yeah, that was me

hey fam

Maybe he is now that he's got an e-bf?

Too lewd!

They took down an entire walmart for that?

Yes I would assume so, but these people come from different sSam's clubs across the country. That's not to say there aren't shitty ones, I'm sure there are plenty.

He didn't seem all that improved the brief moment I interacted with him last.

It's never too lewd.

My liver will catch up too my spirit!
And the spirits im drinking onto Jager now
Just be happy I wasn't with my raifu and Ethy-chan.

Doesn't most retail companies treat their employees like shit?

what do you wan't to do with your life fam?

I guess you've got a point. Walmart being the worst out of all of them apparently though

quick question

I have a logitech 602 mouse and I'm unable to change the dpi or use custom keys inputs, This is due to the orignal drivers being unsupported.

Are there any open source alternatives that'll work for it.

nice konata

first why are the original drivers unsupported?

Walmart really dislikes unions. And they cant fire them for trying to unionize to protect themselves. So convenient loophole.

Who knows, I havent seen him in a long time, but I assume hes not using the threads cause hes not sad or depressed anymore, so thats a good thing.

You on leave for the next couple weeks or something? Last I heard you were going patriot.

Thanks! This ones my favorite

Just posting more Trumpcore. Don't mind me.

There's always good and shit places.

Now's not the time for fear, that comes later.

That's true.

Got any shadilay remixes of trump's speeches?

Slav here. My grandfather died from internal bleeding because drinking vodka burned a hole in his stomach lining to the point that his stomach acid ate through the surrounding tissue until everything inside him got fucked to shit. Figured I'd mention it for no reason… Been drinking stouts and chum churum all night, so see you on the other side - at one point or another.

Anyone seen the new FFXV trailer? I swear I thought a cat batu watched his ass crash.

I want wwew to come back.

I do as well.

I don't even know beyond vague general plans like "have a house and kids some day". I haven't found my niche in the world, and I don't think I will find one modern America. Thinking about joining the muhreens when trump gets in because the alternative is more of the same
If I stay stuck in dead end cook jobs I'm gonna go full Hitler

logitech are greedy Jews
that is all

delete that shit already

what happened? do they not play anymore.

People who played got burnt out because they played nothing but it for a few months.

Never. It's the perfect size for comfy posting.

anti white

well if you are still on windows then you should be able to find the software on alternate sites fam, this is a common practice for software and hardware preservation

well for starters fam if you want to have a house and kids do you even have a GF yet?

What if you get bullied so much that you're not comfy anymore?

no bully

Too bad.

And those were some really fun months. Don't forget the 25 man galaxy kamikaze into the tranu scum.

I'm really upset I missed that.

shit im not even in the states so no walmart for me.
Just done retail itself and it was horrible enough no idea how it could be worse.

Yeah going full Patriot, just long weekend off for me so going full
DRUNK
instead now.

His stomach was too weak then fam.

I played with them once, fun times, felt like warbros

that sucks, it was fun removing vanu scum with them

I require only the most high quality of Konatas

I searched for a bit but, most of the answers were for a different logitech mouse

Alternativeto found nothing aswell.

Who would do such a terrible thing?

Nigger I'm in a 4am thread.
I do sorta have a house now though since my grandma passed away a month ago and I seem to be inheriting it
Needs shitloads of work though

You should have kept playing. It was a great time.

If only that get together in October would have happened. I'd have to reapply in case it actually happened though.

but tiny konatas need just as much love too!

You should go see mimi, i think he missed you.

I don't know about kids, but my dream is to get rich and build a small nice house and get a really expensive nice pool for it.

I will.

But whyyy?

Because we both like it.

don't worry mein fuhrur, it was the g602 right?
support.logitech.com/en_au/product/g602-wireless-gaming-mouse

but Konata is a big girl

*UUUU

Im not afraid of you. I'll hold you down and pat your head!

FOR YOU

well then fam that's your starting point for figuring out what you want to do

Fix your house

Find a girlfriend

how about a job? how are you for income?

Im in cytube now, insulting everyone I can.

Be prepared to raze all trees within a mile unless you like the taste of leaves.

I fucking love playing with Holla Forums in a competitive shitpostable game

Yes, it is

Be careful, last time i did that Castle BANNED my I.P!

I never agreed to such things

I'm going to call the police!

Yes, yes she is user.

We'll I'll be rich, so that'll be my underpaid Mexicans job.

That's because you didn't approve of my drunken yurobeat faggot.

heres your (you)

Your drunken eurobeat was shit! SHIT!
SHIT!!!!!

T-thats a lot of digits

There's always the one guy who did something crazy too.

They can't save you.

and is that the correct driver in the page I linked?

GAY

thanks mein friend

yes it is and there is no linux support listen

listed*

fuck my asshole

one of the best most autist players was a vore scalie and everyone gave him shit for it

but soon after he was one of the last good players and in an event we all joked about how he carried us in his mouth to victory

no bully

Too bad.

Phoenix police are brutal as all hell, neither of us will get out alive

I'm going to bully you

you necer said linux fam, you jsut said they were greedy jew kikes

are you willing to run a windows VM to set the profile and then use it on linux?

Truly the most diverse bunch of nazi trolls we are. :^)

I'll die standing.

I want to pet Konata's head

How?

Bring it on! I bet you're underage. I could take you no problem.

I'll find a way.

and then cuddle?

I want to pet Konata's penis

How'd you know I was 10?

I don't think there's really any way to withstand an SUV hitting you..

I really miss warframe
we constantly pissed on DEs parade to the point they had to tailor the game to stop us from being good

do you wan't advice on how to do it?

I have my ways.

The best cuddle of her life

l-lewd

I think i understand what I'm supposed to do.

From the skype call

the very best

wwew managed to get the biggest clan in Planetside 2 on one of the non-friendly factions following us around regularly because of the fact that we managed to get things done that others either couldn't or would just ignore.

What?

In a fight between akari and ritsu, who would win?

What are your ways?

lel from the thumbnail it looks like to robots humping each other

Akari

yui

If both of them die, 4am

These high capacity tactical assault clips.

Won't you just get shot up?

well I'll give you a few pointers anyway
if you use Oracle VM virtual box get the additions, pretty sure you need them for passing the USB mosue straight through to the VM, my flatbed and duplex scanners require it as well

Do not fret over the small details. I will die standing, and with you wishing we could cuddle just one last time.

Daily reminder that [AODD] are traitorous faggots to the Republic and should be gased along with the tranu.

[AOD] a shit.

like they knew you were good so they followed your lead to zerg shit up or they were the enemy and tried to counter you?

seems you're right

Yui was not a part of this

1 for akari then

I meant the anime characters, not the neets behind them

WE'RE ABOUT TO WATCH A DOCUMENTARY ON AUTASM
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Has Daybreak fixed pic related yet?

he is now

Woah! Who said anything about cuddling?

They would follow us around specifically to shoot at us.

I have no idea, I haven't played worth a shit since everyone decided to quit.

I ate too much and feel sick now. I shouldnt have had that last sandwich

Me.

There's a skype call? Last time I used skype it was intergrated into windows 10 and turned into absolute garbage

We'll have to test it again if we come back. It would be a great way to come back and piss off the tranu yet again.

Fine, skip straight to the French kissing naked caressing.

Nevermind. I guess it just meant more to me than you.

In other news, I have about a couple hours until the wife wakes up. Anyone need a character crafted in Honey Select until then?

Holy shit, did not expect to laugh that hard.

If there's no thread up by the start of December I might start it up and try get the gang back together.

Trust me, 4am is the escape.

Will you use the same outfit or will you make a new one? I'd have to check to see if I even kept the characters I made.

if I kill myself will you miss me user

Ever actually try caressing someone's body? It feels weird on an emotional level. It's pleasant, though. Makes you feel close to the other person.

Yes.

Depends on who we get back. I'm sure we'll stick together depending if we can get an officer again. Hopefully we'll keep [wwew] as we need to reopen those salty wounds.

No.

Considering my last ex, i believe that. Was near ready to swallow lighter fluid alongside a match before going to another yard sale or event that dragged my tired ass out the house.

Depends on who you are. Who are you user?

I'd have to reapply if you do, since I left the outfit to open up a little bit of space in it.

I love it

sounds like shattered moom Crescent Moon was the biggest population clan in warframe and we still beat them handily every event
we also rigged tags on steam until steam forcibly removed it

No, Ugandan orphan, I do not.

What? Did you mean to reply to another person?

wew

Like a massage? Those usually just make you hard.

Uh, y-yes. Dont mind me.

wew

We'll see at the time. I'll probably try join the Project Reality discord to get fags like gunner back in.

Holy fuck I'm loving it.

Literally /ssft/

Do you know how many people even went over to Project Reality?

It was better than /ssft/ because we actually played games.

Fucking normalfags!

What are you going to do about it?

I only know Gunner and one other fag hopped over there. I can't recognize anyone else who hopped over there. I quit because I kept getting banned from every server for mic spamming.

I want to lovingly caress your clitoris user

No, no. I mean like laying beside somebody, and just gently stroke their cheek.

Funnily enough only the hotpockets have ever gotten pissy at the music.

Fucking hotpockets.

Would this be happening with clothes on or off?

Shit like this is literally why online communities hate australians lol.

Whichever is more comfortable for the person getting caressed.

Amusingly enough, in the middle of making the HS card, stopped at the recognition of being unable to determine eye-color.

Wait, you were making your wife in honey select?

Wherever I go I must shitpost.

I was making whatever character was

's image, as they were kind enough to respond. Unfortunately as you should see, the eyes are closed.

Isn't 8ch owned by someone other than hotpocket now? I don't pay much attention to what happens with the board, what happened to hotpocket?

What?
We were never owned by somebody called "Hotpocket"

Hotwheels hasn't owned the site for ages now. Mark still owns the board, but that's because he's friends with HW.

Fuck, mixed up the name. Hotwheels

You have a very arabic sounding voice user.

Wait, but if you were making a character and forgot the color of the eyes, there must be a template you were referring to from memory right?
Theres no image?
Im guessing this is like AA2 with the eyes closed personality option.

No, everything is perfectly fine. Stop asking.

If by "hotpockets", which is a general term in reference to volunteer site moderators you mean"hotwheels"… they I would still implore you to lurk more, moar, more.

It was talked about constantly for ages dude.

So he pretty much just abandoned it with no official word?

He's new. very new. Probably cant even do this
  ▲
▲ ▲

How would you feel about being blown by a moaning virgin?
Well, the moans would be slightly muffled.

Basically.

▲
▲ ▲
Fucking faggot can't even do it right.

Moaning virgin? Why so specific?

â–²
â–² â–²

lol i did ettt goys

aww yee

Get gud nub.

(you)

I'm a horny mess and can barely contain myself when masturbating. The thought of even giving head gives me intense butterflies in my stomach.

I bet you didn't even delete system 32.

Digest the butterflies.

Remember Martialis is another thing we would say becasue DE shenanigans and good times

We always said Warbros #1 at the end of every event because we always won despite superior opposing numbers and plus it pissed them off, and steam tags had only been out like a day when we started piling on the tag, I don't think that tag was up a week before DE bitched to Valve to take it down.

>Holy fuck I'm loving it.
every time we won an even we had a victory image with details relating to said victory and shit that happened
some of the strife between the clan and DE is documented
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Twilight053/(ARTICLE)_Warbros_vs_DE_&_Forum_Moderators
it attempts to be unbiased but DE really were jsut shits to us for calling them out on bullshit

for the first pic it was the fusion MOA event, bipedal walkers, the goal was kill the most, excalibur was not as nerfed then and if I recall it was great for killing robot shit so no doubt

secodn pic was a kill grineer fest, mag fucked em up good

3rd pic is Loki and some other frames in the background, the axes they have are called Zorens and if you jump slid and used the axes they would propel you forward at extreme speed, this added to the gotta go fast mind set and since Loki was the fastest frame naturally lokis out the ass, rhino is a high defense frame that isn't fast but is easy+survivable and nova is a high DPS frame. event was jill space jews event I think

fuckin monsters are weak to embers fire in the 4th one so of course everyone that could used ember, there is a life support column in the background and small packs of O2 fucking everywhere, it's where that survival even that was supposed to last like half an hour was released, some guys just did it for like 8+ hours because loot scaling, pretty sure at that point the enemies scaled so high that there was no code written for spawning enemies that high level so they stopped spawning, so free loot for sitting around, DE did not fix this until a much alter event not pictured

those 4 I was not a part of and know little about becasue I was soloing at the time unaware of the clan

Pic 5 I was in on, Gradivus event, fight for grineer and save your bros but doom corpus jew civies or fight for the corpus jews and doom your clan members that they are holding captive but save their civies.
the choice was obvious for the warbros but the cucked moralfags in shattered moon chose to do the cucked thing and be retarded moralfags and protect the "innocent"
Ruk is pictured on the left, we called him uncle ruk becasue he would talk to us about squeezing the greedy milk from their corpus skulls and everyone generally liked him, we got a gold statue of him for winning the event that went in the middle of the prize hall

there were a lot of shenanigans for that event like holding the line at martialis so the enemy did not simply get the planet while at the same time taking 2 other planets easily

one planet was about to turn to our side and in the 90th percentile when suddenly the bar reset due to low quality DE shenanigans

all sorts of shit happened, mag was noteworthy for regennign peopels energy and just slaughtering with one of its moves

6th event I missed out on

7th win shown was for basically a guard the cart mission and fucking ridiculious
initially you had to guard a core begin run on a conveyor against any damage and it drew out your frames shield power to propel itself and it was constantly taking damage

so of course the warbros got it down so incredibly tight by both using the frost frames bubble ability CONSTANTLY every couple feet made to run on 7 energy with a 150 at least energy capacity and lots of pre-assembled energy restorer items and mags doing regeneration on energy and at least oen guy running ahead to open doors usually loki and then to pad the numbers becasue it was not averaged people would make brand spanking new profiles which had "mk-1 Braton" rifles as depicted to pad the numbers
also you see mag holding a shattered moon in the back for extra bantz because they were PAYING people to join Crescent moon with pay to win money to try and raise their scores because they were so terrible and could not compete

fuck I loved that clan

Have you considered working as a fluffer user? You might like it!

No, I am 'referring to' literally (and I am using the definition of 'literally' that existed two decades ago) the attachment image to

's post.

Woah! Where'd all the lewd come from?

How do pornstars stay in relationships when they're getting fucked by different guys all the time?

Ohhhh. I bet shes a real cutie
I hope they make a new Artificial Academy soon

Some guys like sharing?

Maybe they just keep each-other around to rake in the cash from one anotherr?

Oh fuck I forgot
The Warbros logo was lasered on the moon and underneath it says "THE MOACAUST NEVER HAPPENED"

DE are such shits

I'm still the Tera clan died before I could actually get to a high enough rank to actually play with people.

:^)

*upset
I KEEP FUCKING THINGS UP

It's okay! You just have to try harder to not fuck things up

Sorry fam, I don't remember the terra clan or what it was about

Never bothered to install a fap-accessory close to HS's release. Still, that clamp-eyed-cunt's eyes are a mystery to me.

this is shutposting mistakes r a given

At this point, being a fuckup is all I have left.

Have you tried not being a fuckup?

i can't wait to get banned for rule 8 5 hours after the thread dies

you're also our friend

Doubt it, the guys are often fans of the womens work. Or say theyre alright with it because its "just a job". Seems like the wife is taking dicks at an alarming rate and hes at home.

Now you show me a system 32 video

Keep it up! Lets see how far you can ruin everything!

Im guessing they'd be either green, or blue, considering her hair color. Like Konata!

You could be someones waifu

Sounds like you have paraphilia involving giving pleasure to others, user.

Guess i'll see you on /4am/ again then

Oh no, I'm far too much of a monogamist for that.

Like I said I'm a horny mess.

Probably.

I don't remember it lasting too long after I joined, since the game was horribly optimized and each update would fuck over existing classes in favor of new ones to get people to make a new character. I remember they jumped over to a different game but I don't remember what or if they're even playing it still.

It's far too late for me to try now.

Friends shit in friends showers. Can I borrow yours?

How pathetic can that person be?

He has to join the red-cross and go to different country to give medical aid to people who are hurt!

later fam

here when you need us fam

Eternal Crusade was the last I heard, I try to keep up
nope

Think of it this way. People actually have Asuka as a waifu. There's plenty of people out there for you too!

Re-reading I fucked up. As in, never needed a second hand in my weekly fapfest until whatever-the-fuck. Seriously. Someone give me a definite eye-color to work with.

I'm not leaving! Konata only comes to /4am/ when banned from Holla Forums

To be honest I could never, ever deal with the idea of my lover fucking someone else. I have to agree that I'm a pretty big monogamist as well

It's never too late to try!You just have to not die in the process

What degenerate fetishes and items are you cooking up to make the fapping golden age come now satan?

Hetro-chromia rainbow.

Well I meant till you find a boyfriend but fair enough. You could always get one of those vibrating dragon dildos for the time being!

I'll have to take your word for it.
Please?

But Asuka is best Eva!

Use Blue or something.

Can't I just wallow in disgust and self-hate until I die?

How do people manage to buy those and not get internal bleeding?

They work up to that size dildo.

well it was going to be that or star citizen, guess which one Wia paid in advance for and is actually releasing

Nope, sorry!

Theyre not all Fuck Hueg. And im guessing they work up to it and slowly stretch out their butthole. Like pic related.

Asuka a shit! A SHIT! Trust me, if people love Asuka there's plenty out there for you too.

I think the fuck hueg ones could really wreck your intestines and organs by moving them. I feel really bad for the people who use them and have bad consequences after

Why haven't they made any threads about it? I might have joined if I saw one assuming it didn't have a subscription cost.

I'm doing it anyway.

Asuka a best. A BEST!

No! Stop it!
I think asuka is the best eva just based on how cute her outfit is in the third movie

I'm not a fan of shoving oversized plastic up my rear.
And i don't see how state my lust wanting to make somebody else orgasm.

We have that in common, at least.

Only thing I know for sure is the more you get fucked in the butt the less your butthole bounces back until its always a bit open, and shit can leak out sometimes causing smells and "accidents". I'd guess it can cause intestinal damage too considering the gay dude who died by horse cock but im guessing no one goes THAT high.

Oh god, you're not an asuka fag are you?

there was constant talk about it in game and in the threads but that was before the ice drill event and I left after that because I realized the game was a waste of time and plus all m guns had been nerfed to hell
plus I knew Ced and a couple of them form firefly so I may have been just a bit more connected

Wait, what exactly do YOU want user? The only thing you've mentioned is monogamy.

It doesn't matter what you say. I like her plugsuit design, but that's just because I like how scars look in general.

Best Eva is actually Ramiel.

I tend to just jump between groups and only really exist as someone who's there. This one random in Tera walked up and tried hitting on me. I got a little nervous.

I like her hat and sweater. I think it's great

A boyfriend who lets me slobber over his benis and give him wet handjobs
That's what I want sexually, at least. There's a lot of things I'd want in a relationship but I'll probably never get a boyfriend as most fags hate long-term relationships. I'll just go back to hugging my bodypillow.

I actually did not join because of the guys, I just recognized ced from firefall because their group invited me in game and then later bumped into them in warframe, cool crew
oh Tera the game, shit I was confused
what were you an ellen?
were you gaying it up pretending to be a girl?

They're alright.

smh tbh oniifam

Just never post in cuteboys. You'll find a ton of fucking weirdos and people who are absolutely insane there

fag I bet you're a chubby, ugly manlet. Go browse /cuteboys/ you queer.

Well there you go. We agree then that asuka a shit.

My condolences user. Being a gay is a hard life. Especially when you just want loyalty.

People make mistakes.
Nah, I was a human female.
Here's the kicker, I was idle at the time.

Asuka is second best.

Is that first hand experience fam? :^)

smh fam you could've done some sick ERP with a healslut
The great thing is healsluts were just a joke at it's inception but some people took it seriously and ran with it. There's a subreddit now

It's more of just hearing about how weird the people are on there

so what you're saying is, he was desperate as fuck

Like you're one to talk you big gay

Insane is wingable. The variable with the highest impact is discretion.

You'd be right about the manlet part 5'7 but I'm 44.5kg and rather average looking.

As a former healer in MMOs this disgusts me. There never used to be healsluts. We were a respected order.

train to zone

I can only imagine some tank acclimated to healsluts walking up to you and asking you to suck his virtual, text dick

How do you know how many dicks I take?

Become a trap or a twink then that will solve all your issues since if you're remotely effeminate you'll get chased by the most disgusting faggots. :^)

I never ran into the same person twice as far as I know because I had to work with randoms when I did raids over the story missions and general grinding to get xp, and I was too low of a level to do raids with the most active people in the guild chat, and too many people were too low of a level for me to run with them.

Of course. What's funnier is that was the only time I remember seeing that person and they weren't in the guild.

That's less than 100 pounds holy fuck, are you a skeleton or something?

You may have a terrible disease with weight at that height

kek

well I'm gonna call it a night guys, have a good one

Don't die in your sleep

I've talked to you when you're drunk
Worst idea ever. Don't even know why so many flaming faggots try to act more like women. Completely illogical and unnatractive.

Never happened thank god. Besides, the guy I usually played with eventually became a healer and was my tank, so i'd heal him for raid and he'd he'll me for pvp,whether arenas or battlegrounds. He actually asked me to start playing again with the wow expac, but it looks boring as fuck

Nite bron.

I don't eat a lot.
Maybe a bowl of cereal and some sandwiches throughout the day.

rip in pieces

Eat more. If you hit 80 pounds you need to go straight to the hospital

He might just be asian or half asian. Those guys are usually tiny and light as a feather.

Now I may have said some shit when I was drunk but that I have certainly have never spoke of.
:^)

I'm half Scottish half German.
The only Asian guy I know is taller and heavier than me.

Become a healslut and report back to us with your logs

I really don't like eating, honestly.

Is it just a metabolism thing?

Uh huh Uh huh.

Oh then I dunno. Youre just a tiny little thing I spose.

Nah. i'll pass fam. You do it and report back imo. Youre into that sorta thing.

You're gonna have to do it, sorry
I still think it's hilarious that some people actually took it seriously and fucking ended up actually doing it, I guess there's just no limits to what people won't be into?

And who's gonna make me? You, little buddy?

Huey

How many dicks have I taken then?

Forgot to mention its because the gays and the autists got turned on by it and gave them an excuse to erp with others

This is your plan?

I'm not sure I wanna know fam, but go ahead and lemme know. How many dicks have you taken?

Is he actually 5' 4?
I'm at least 6' 0, 5' 4 is pretty small for a man, let alone in america

If it were really zero, you wouldnt have asked that question to see if you spilled the beans when drunk
You big homosex

Yep. Maybe a bit shorter but just about hitting 5'4. He's a tiny little guy. It's why everyone calls him cute!

wew lad

Doesn't that mean huey can be bullied due to his height?

You talk about forced headpats and cuddles a lot, Is it possible you want to forcibly headpat and cuddle huey?

Damn right fam. Then we'd hold hands
and have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

But huey isn't a girl, how can you procreate?

Artificial wombs just around the corner

When's your marriage with huey?

Aya why? What good is there in marriage?

It's just something to lock you in with him even if you end up headpatting him too hard

Marriage is a scam, you just need to break him in, until he cant and wont want to leave. It's obvious really.

He's going to force marriage on you, rev. What will you do once he wants to marry you?
id change because switching connection

Only if you're beta. If he gets too uppity you put him in your basement and take him out only for hand holding and headpats. Like I said, you gotta break him in first. What would you do? Get married and be eligible for alimony?

Why don't you log on steam more often?
You've got a point about alimony, Maybe just breaking him in would be a better decision. Will you have children?

How do you know when I log onto steam?
Of course. Why else get the artificial womb! But you need to be careful. Huey loves NTR you see, so you need to make sure its your batter impregnating him, otherwise he might find some black stud while you're at work.

I don't! That's why I'm asking
Will you tell everyone in the next 4am thread about your now newly formed relationship with huey?

But I havent added anyone from Holla Forums. How would you know if im on?
No, I want you to tell them! I'm very shy you see. Just don't be over the top about it.

Maybe I've gotten you mixed up with someone else
Fuck you, I'm not doing your bidding

It's okay, happens all the time
Wow, Rude! Just for that im going to make him stop talking to you!