CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
- kokosac.tumblr.com/post/152138358807/vivian-james || twitter.com/kokosac/status/789110884501041152

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Lsvn
archive.is/kaZ7c
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/niche-gamer-beats-kotaku-uk-in-comment-engagement-according-to-report/15253/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/792169749195034624
archive.is/WCZJe
archive.is/F0h2b
archive.is/HKsae
archive.is/5cD97
archive.is/8sVSU
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/792208653549834241
twitter.com/mombot/status/792192024610873344
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/303295-how-facebook-twitter-are-systematically-silencing-conservative
twitter.com/_AltRight_Anew/status/792120138786930688
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/792365859788431360
archive.is/qg9FX
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/10/28/south-korea-president-fire-longtime-friendship/
archive.is/Gv4tV
un.org/press/en/2016/gashc4180.doc.htm
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/fbi-reopening-investigation-hillary-clintons-private-e-mail-server/
twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/792343525228675072
archive.is/uiCPo
exhentai.org/g/763962/43c36a11d0/
archive.fo/KoPfa
8ch.net/dnsbls_bypass.php
web.archive.org/web/20141102025357/http://imgur.com/a/iCQLm
store.steampowered.com/news/24331/
youtube.com/watch?v=yBHj4a5pn_w
twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/792415321151926272
archive.is/VC1RU
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/hbo-killed-cable-bundle-and-espn-latest-victim
kodanshacomics.com/volume/attack-titan-anthology/
exhentai.org/g/991248/12aa5d7087/
twitter.com/Banned_Ali/status/790255553889042432
archive.is/tmHS3
archive.is/0iFng
archive.is/CKEZi
archive.is/Trfao
lib.rollins.edu/olin/oldsite/archives/golden/Rogers.htm
dangerandplay.com/2016/10/29/media-hoax-alert-the-atlantic-and-esquire-caught-lying/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/792553695921569792
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/28/reformist-muslim-maajid-nawaz-anti-muslim-extremist-says-leading-civil-rights-group/
twitter.com/MMFlint/status/792436882378465280
archive.is/M9vC8
archive.is/Bnvq9
archive.is/cMP2u
full30.com/video/82efb579fd3c93d177205966ef3d3c9d
eschergirls.tumblr.com/page/90
google.com.au/search?q=retro geek glasses&client=firefox-b&biw=1680&bih=890&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwizzcb33YHQAhUMk5QKHShPBCYQsAQIOQ
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/792584221105590272
archive.is/IkxRl
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11343253
archive.is/i5DW8
original.livestream.com/thekingslounge2
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/10/liberals-attack-celebrities-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plz do emails plz

Benis

archive.is/7Lsvn
"Its official, 4chan is shutting down" Prepare for a bunch of new users and lets all hope they stay in Holla Forums.

It's not official yet. All he says is a vague "soon." I still think he's just mugging for shekels.

I was thinking about doing a preemptive misinformation op where we direct them to the pl address instead of here

Yeah, pretty much. Apparently, a few people are calling him out on his bullshit, but for all we know, they're getting banned by the Hotpocketeers.

repostan

archive.is/kaZ7c

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/niche-gamer-beats-kotaku-uk-in-comment-engagement-according-to-report/15253/

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/792169749195034624

archive.is/WCZJe

archive.is/F0h2b

HOLD THE SHITPOST FOR AFTER BUMP LIMIT

never EVER feel ike playing hyrule warrios but forget how to play
its super gay

Since fucking when?

archive.is/HKsae

Who knew I would ever root for EA

TOXIC GIT GUD CULTURE
O
X
I
C

G
I
T

G
U
D

C
U
L
T
U
R
E

Welcome to the dawn of civilization

They are still not that good. idk which game it was, but one of their new games has free maps but still paid cosmetics. And no, those are not optional. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 had free cosmetics, the sims have free cosmetics, cosmetics and customization options are important.

actually being bad at games needs to be punished harder. Reddit and basically all the other communities too say that it is okay to suck at a game. Back in the old days when people played on ESL/ESEA this shit would get you banned.

he is just trying to induce a panic so they will give him money

Well I guess it is working, on Reddit people were already suggesting donations.

Reminder
Contact the FTC concerning Patreon's failure to abide by its own terms and conditions.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safespace provider.

I wonder how far g00k will go with jewing that place up.
2ch tried to warn them but they wouldn't listen.

Hitting all the red flags here, what a stupid cunt.

Remember a few months ago when a few sites wrote cryblogs about an upcoming sitcom making fun of millennials? The show premiered this week. Expect more of the usual sites to be complaining about it with plenty of "baww old white men wrote a show that's mean to millennials".

archive.is/5cD97

I thought it was alright, Joel McHale had some good jabs. Stephen Fry is great, as expected. Also why the hell does anyone do TV reviews? They review a show after watching 1 episode, it's like reviewing an album after listening to the first track.

Benis is dead. Strayans killed him yesterday.

Who made that Mockingbird cover? You know, the chick with the feminism agenda. Not the author of the comic, right?

nevermind, found it.

I love how old the old media is crying this hard about Bethesda.

Sure, we need reviews. But getting them from "old media critics" or "new media critics" is the same. Both of them are amateurs. but at least with "new media critics" we get to see hours and hours of gameplay. Furthermore, we will still get them, just not before day one. "Critics" are saying 'dont pre-order games', so what's the big deal anyway?

I will never stop being salty about the Voice Actors' strike. They have basically a dream job, and get to be the literal face of the industry, get all the fans more than the game developers themselves, and they were acting like they needed to be treated like real actors.

They aren't even all VAs. It's not even most VAs. Just a single, elitist, small number of them trying to act like they're all VAs.

to be fair in japan they are treated like real actors, but they are usually actually talented and do training and shit

I'm pretty sure they don't get royalties or shit like that. The most they have is increased job security because once you're a character you're always that character.

wew

Don't lump all VA's in, SAG amounts to less than 25% of overall VA work in the gaming industry.

Ultimately this is just a huge power play from SAG itself because the one that stands to benefit the most is is SAG since they fees from every VA.

Given that website that the big companies started, VA's are just gonna be shown the door, they will hire non union ones and go about their day, all they're doing is fucking themselves out of a paycheck.

Not to mention public appearances. They don't just sit in a studio and recite lines, they become the spokesperson of the character.

gamers are able to rely on impartial critics to provide them an idea of a game's quality

nu male sky: 10/10 it gets good 28 hours past refund game time limit

if thats the case then the VAs doubly fucked themselves over cause the companies actually caved in and accepted their demands but they still went on strike.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election

First off all, impressive list and second, what kind of a no life are you to waste your time like that?

This is the abridged list. The Cliff's notes.

The list has also been around for at least a year, if not from the very start.

It literally takes 5 seconds out of my day.

Archive of previous meat
archive.is/8sVSU

If I remember correctly I started it like February or March 2015.

we need made 4chan go bankrupt and bullied comic book writer off twitter

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/792208653549834241

Corresponding tweet.

Gee I haven't the slightest idea, could it be because we value merit and skill? Oh I forgot, that promotes toxicity, harassment, patriarchy or whatever. Bonus points for injecting random political asshurt that has nothing to do with anything.

well in a way they do as if they are really popular they are going to want her to make more appearances and be a bit of a spokesman like said

Ya blow it.

MEET ATINA, THE OPPOSITE TO ANITA WHO HAS A GOOD LOOKING BODY AND HATES FEMINISM

gayt of gamers

Don't ever forget to finish filling out your post, it's super gay.

Kill yourself

At least she's real Peter Coffin.

Daily reminder that Hiroshima tried to remove Yotsuba and replace her with ads in 404 pages for more shekels

Shit taste, user.

twitter.com/mombot/status/792192024610873344

So eurogamer and Polygon say that gamers will go easy on Bethesda, even though most of game journalism is shill central for the most popular games? Yes there are many fanboys that plague us but there's also just as many cynical assholes to balance them out, less so in games journalism.

This whole situation with Bethesda puts me in a tight spot. Complete corporate control isn't much better then our gaming media, but our gaming media sure are a bunch of faggots that don't help any, leading Bethesda to cut them off for that corporate control. It all just seems to suck.

too bad she ruined

If ever you're feeling down in the mouth, gamergays… Just remember: you never launched a crusade against the idea that goodness is a desirable property.

You know it's true.
It's a shitty redesign that doesn't stay true to the character's origins or personality. She's supposed to be a clown, not a cheap prostitute.

Is that japanese Gilda?

Harley loved her dogs.

No. Being bad at them and then crying about how people don't respect their "professional opinions" when writing about them is.

video games

This is the root of the problem. Not only are they terrible, but they demand you to respect them despite not being good, they want to be treated like special snowflakes, and try to be an authority over you. All while being terrible and hating meritocracy.

I have a thing for crazy woman, I like all of them

Well I prefer my evil clown women to look like clowns, not strippers.

Also, don't stick your dick in crazy. I thought GG taught you that.

Sounds like pizza vs hamburgers to me, what's wrong with strippers.

That's just a internet meme, if you are crazier than them you'll be fine.

EA's really pulling all the stops to appease to Popess Anita Sarkeesian.

What kind of a shit award is that again? Something big or just some random company handing out those worthless awards?

More like a 'Hamburger V Cheeseburger' type deal. A sexy clown is sexier than a prostitute that wears too much makeup.

That's what Jake Rapp thought.

So I guess that means they have a shitload of quadruple paraplegic war veterans with Alzheimer's working for them.

Yes doing the motion captures for EA's sports games.

I don't know who these people are, but I have been together with crazy woman. You just need to be a little abusive to them and everything is fine.

Well in the end EA is a corporation that wants to make money. If they hire a bunch of retards they will at some point start releasing shit products and people will stop supporting them.

On second thought, I think we have reached a point were gamers don't even care if a game is good or not.

Reminds me of Chris Rock's "Black People & Niggers" sketch how the "Niggers" of a group love to boast about things you're supposed/required to do.

"We're equal opportunities for LGBT!"
Yeah, and we've had Equal Employment Acts for decades now. You're not any special.

That'd be like wanting to get a gold star for not killing someone today.

I got just the right kind of star for them

How Facebook, Twitter silence conservative voices online
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/303295-how-facebook-twitter-are-systematically-silencing-conservative

Push this out on all social media. Email it to influential people in tech. Get the information out there where people can see it.

She doesn't have dogs, those are hyenas.

Hownew.ru? The name Rapp should ring a bell, though you're more likely to think of his "wife" the prostitute, who also happens to be his pimp.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Jake Rapp was Mr. Vanilla Christfag, he never had a chance.

Diaspora, GNU Social and other decentralized networks are the way to go. Seriously, get off Twitter and join some GNU Social nodes.

Its doubtful that anyone here uses twitter because they like it, instead its just to try to sway normalfags. So switching to one of those would be pointless.

How does that solve the problem of awful people censoring most voters' information sources?

I keep hearing that Holla Forums managed to do a full conversion on Stefan, anyone have a source for this?

Who and why ask us and not Holla Forums ?

Will ask them then

Depends on what you actually more than skin deep now though.

If he did it would just result in people arguing back and forth about how jewish Molyneux is.

Depends on what you mean by "full conversion" he realizes that race is actually more than skin deep now though.

Ya'll know that black homeless woman that was defending Trumps hollywood star? SHe got attacked and beaten by Hillary supporters. They threw her to the ground and tore up all her signs.

twitter.com/_AltRight_Anew/status/792120138786930688

So you're saying EA are the niggers of the gaming industry?

I think it has to do with his recent libertarian video or something.

What's happened in the last day or so? Twitter is going nuts about Trump and Hillary.

Also, fuck voice actors.

You got proof to say that they aren't?

yeah was in last thread
and they say trump supporters are violent

FBI reopened the investigation into Hillary's emails.

Hillary and Obama in panic mode.

I was having a good day till I saw that. I feel numb. No one is safe. I want so badly to help her. I can't even be angry about it. I just want to cry

also Holla Forums kicking the twitter nest with #DraftOurDaughters

FBI reopened her case after finding emails on Weiner's phone.

They reopened the criminal investigation against her because apparently Wikileaks and Kim Dotcom got all of her emails and rumors say the info in them can either make countries declare war on the US or brand Clinton, King Nigger and about half the government as traitors.
If this is true then they're just about ready to throw her under the bus to save themselves and Obongo.

I think the_donald made this, I'm not too sure.

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/792365859788431360

What did she mean by this

but, user, I heard on NPR this morning that they didn't reopen the investigation, they are just doing additional investigation.
in other news, I didn't reopen my fridge this morning, I just got some food out of it.

Wait, Plante is a cripple?

Spineless cowards. You bet if there was someone who could push back enough they would be fleeing and crying to the cameras. Instead they attack a god damn homeless woman.

This should come as a surprise to no one. I doubt they will actually throw her under the bus, though. Cronyism is too strong with these types, and given the past two years, we know these corrupt fuckers are too willing to throw themselves into the fire unnecessarily when they could just drop a bitch to the wolves to save themselves.

archive.is/qg9FX

Kek.

You're kind of contradicting yourself here. Anyways they won't lock Clinton up because she'd likely take them all down with her out of spite, it would be more likely that she suddenly dies of her health issues.

For me, it's not even just that, it's that all games journalists are bad at games, and they're all sanctimonious about it. Every single one of them.

Welp just got back from the voting booth in Florida.
Voted for trump and against Rubio.

Here's hoping I was able to help this swing state red.

Kind of weird to vote for a republican when I've been a lifelong "liberal", but I guess liberals aren't liberal anymore so fuck them.

Fuck them, fuck the Neo-cons, fuck the democrats, fuck the media, fuck the republicans, fuck the rich, fuck the mexicans, fuck the muslims, fuck the stormfags, fucks the cucks, fuck the corporations, fuck the SJWs, fuck them all to death.

I want a home, a wife, a dog, maybe some kids, the right to say what I want or own a gun, and my fucking country back. A country you can fucking thrive in, not just survive in. I want the American dream and if I can't have that I'll ruin any chance that the oligarchs can have anything they want.

I don't know if I believe in trump, but I'll certainly stand by him this election.

Thanks for correcting the record

Marche, your shitposts don't deserve those trips.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/10/28/south-korea-president-fire-longtime-friendship/

Gookanon where are you?

"The 2030 Agenda’s Target 16.10, which called on States to “ensure public access to information and protect fundamental freedoms,” was relevant to achieving all the other Goals. Everyone needed equal access to an open, free, secure and equal Internet where individuals could exercise their right to freedom of opinion, expression, association and assembly. Human rights, he underlined, applied online as well as offline. All States must respect and protect the right to privacy in digital communication, and international cooperation was crucial to ensuring those objectives."

It's a shame he got duped by the internet censorship brigade about harassment because the rest of what he said was pretty alright.

Oh, right. I fucked that up. I meant to save her. The entire thing reminds me of the beginning of Gamergate. You have all these corrupt assholes and all they have to do to calm the fires is throw one woman under the bus. Yet they didn't.

It is possible she will die suddenly, but I can't see it. Not with what we have seen. That would be too reasonable. The powerful have done everything in their power the past couple of years to be complete idiots dancing on a stage, and they will be mocked for ages to come if they don't kill us all or end up giving everything up to Islam.

Good on you user, Rubio's shilling hard for TPP still and his opponent's actually against it.

That wouldn't save them at all though. The Clintons know where the bodies are buried, if they just threw her in jail she'd ruin them all.

#NationalCatDay

Yeah, I don't know what I am anymore politically, but I certainly can see for myself that globalism is great for people or corporations powerful enough to be transnational entities.

Problem is, I'm not a transnational entity nor do I know anyone who is. In fact I'm pretty sure only like 0.1% of people.

You slowpoke. He brought the news to us, a couple of days ago.

UN is a paper tiger not worth a fart full of ideologues and people with an agenda, if they can put "Woe is me! internet harassment duo" to broadcast their bullshit without counter-argument just to score easy Virtue signal points, then they need to shut down, along with making fucking Wonder Woman a mascot for female empowerment.

Check the date user, and I was there, just want to see if he's lurking around, because it's spreading everywhere, even to my local media and the feminati media groups are downplaying it.

spread this info like nuts.

do not discount them at all. We've had digs point to the UN as the source of the problems. They have influence, the people they gather and propagandize to have influence.

Furrys pls go and stay go.

Oh, okay then. Sorry.
Well, he seems to be lurking somewhat regularly, but if you're way more likely to find him in the GGHQ threads about the mess.

Just trying to check on him, trying to archive a shit ton of articles and video links, and as usual, both the Chinese and Japanese media are either fearmongering at the prospect of Gook-Rasputina starting a civil war then a nuclear invasion with Bad Korea or laughing at the gooks right now.

They're a propaganda group for globalism, so fuck them and their focus on first world problems and playing moralfags at destroying the West.

True. They managed to get the FBI to back off once already, so they might think they still have it in the bag.

Its an attempt at a one world government, and they are at least partially responsible for a lot of the shit going wrong right now. Plus, despite their moralizing they actively make things worse in the regions they intervene in, or take part in what they were supposed to be stopping.

The only thing binland's journalists are good at is self-deception and hubris.

Marche please stop spamming furshit on my timeline I do not go on twitter.com to look at furry porn I go there to piss off normalfags.

You can't write this shit.

This.

Damn you for furrying up my favourite hentai doujin.

Huh, that's about the one thing we hadn't been accused of yet.

I thought you Murrkans had national elections all on the same day? I knew absentee ballots were cast beforehand tho.

I dont even know who you are

We've got an early voting period to try to keep polling locations from being overwhelmed. I voted yesterday.

Not a furry. Please, Marche. We're worried about you.

Most counties allow you vote early. For example my local library has a 2-week period where we can just walk in and cast our ballots.

ZeniMax Media (Bethesda) is Occulas? What are they claiming? That they stole the idea from them?

Same here. What a strange year 2016 is has been.

Funny how a handful of people get so much work, then bitch about pay.

This reminds me of the teamsters down here in Long Beach.

We do that in Canada, too. I voted early at some local place. Went as early as I could and there was already a huge lineup. Was in line for over an hour. Pretty crazy because I always vote early and it's usually quick.

Whatever revoltfag

The nigga really doesn't like syrup dollars

Don't stress over it to much, politics is a rigged game and its all ran by a shadow government anyway. Voting is bread and circus

Monopoly money's not useful user.

Are you SA?

I remember when 1 canadian dollar use to be equal to 100 yen. Why did everything have to go so wrong?

There literally nothing wrong with dicking you're stick in crazy

Is this weird cult thing the Prime minister is in the reason why Koreans believe in fan death?

This statement is supposed to represent Sweden? Is this a joke? If so it isn't funny.

I wan 2 fug Danielle

I just saw the DC Dougles shit he said about GG, then I saw his twitter is SJW shit.
Are all these #PerformanceMatters people SJWs? I don't think I've seen one who isn't.
Also been out of the loop so sorry for slowpoke

Well, how else are they going to eliminate the competition? You expect them to actually work? Also, yeah, those comments.

Protests going on in South Korea. God speed gookanon.

There is one guy that follows me on twitter, he's pro-gg but he's pro #PerformanceMatters mainly because he's a VA

#Pray4gook

Gooks beat the West on the Day of the Rope!

To be fair, that's probably what they think.

I love how these "progressive and tolerant" faggots are so self centred that they forget that other countries other than the US exist. American politics is just entertainment for me, but I apparently "pro-Trump". I will say he's way better than Hillary

I hope the best for him, I think companies are quietly blacklisting these #PerformanceMatters hacks. I know I am.

Sjws are the most ignorant and racist fucks around Holla Forums wishes they could be as racist.

☑ Undermining the foundations of democracy

we've been seeing "you can't do anything about it, so just give up" in gamergate threads for more than two years now. we're not going to fall for it when you try it on politics instead.

He fights for us all.

I think it should be emphasised that gamergate is a threat to free speech and the freedom of the press.

The hell? That's not what I uploaded and now the actual image won't upload.

A lot of the fuckery that has gone on in Korea makes sense now, like completely banning porn, attempting to nationalize all video games in the country and pushing feminism into all aspect of society.
Eliminating the outlets you see males take in other countries paves the way for massive amounts of control over them. This is some seriously diabolical shit they pulled.

A lot of Holla Forumsacks hear banning porn and nationalization of shit like vidya and think its great without realizing the consequences.
NEET counterculture relies on these alternative outlets, imageboards as we know it wouldn't exist without these outlets.
And I honestly think there would be far less resistance to Social Justice today without imageboards.

God bless you Snowman in a blizzard.

I've seen stormfags on Holla Forums who'll go on about how gamergate became the SJW's because we're not doing drive-by's and hanging niggers in the street. Then two posts later yell that vidya should be banned because it's degenerate and run by the jews.

It's one of the the reasons I stopped going to /nordpol/

Nobody likes stormfags. Even stormfags don't like stormfags.

u wot m8. Maybe some of them support nationalisation of some things like transport or water, but videogames?

What are you talking about, that's clearly one of Shaun King's nudes.

You know Holla Forums as a whole no, but the stormfags there hate the idea of all but "Aryan" culture.
So yeah, that includes vydia.

That's a minority and they're eternally asshurt that they're outnumbered by anime posters.

The number of happenings did made Holla Forums a bit better because they just can't ban discussions on certain topics without being called out. But that pretty much sums it up.

The Holla Forumsacks in these threads are bros and actively don't want this shit its just 8/pol/ is so retarded that they stay here or in Holla Forums related boards.

To be fair it was a lot of stormfags and LARPers but yeah, there was a thread months ago when Korea was claiming vidya is a health crisis in addiction and looking to nationalize the major developers.

Many of them are leaving the country for a lot of different reasons.
Like the massive demoralization campaign the government ran across media, that literally called anyone who plays vidya "too much" losers and people who develop unapproved games horrible.
The massive shift in regional competition from China in the software field, causing wages to drop like a rock.
Canada importing software developers by the boatload.
And some things I can't think of off the top of my head.

I'll never forget this

But that's backwards. Why would they want it nationalised rather than outlawed? Nationalising it would mean legitimising it.

Those poor souls. There is no hope left for them.

Hongcouver? Toronto? Either way, it's suffering.

Don't move here its a waste land.

A few Holla Forumsacks, like SJWs, see vidya as a propaganda weapon I guess.

Anyway, Asia related threads on Holla Forums always attract like 2 gook posters on the board who claim their country dindunuffin and its all the islandmonkey Nip fault, so they usually sink into shitposting pretty quickly.

Wait what happened to S.Korea?

Every fucking time.

Well 8ch is 2ch property, so its a given some of them are here.

Well that's what people are trying to use it as. Its not very effective though since video games usually have fantastical plots. Unlike a lot of people here I do think fiction can influence thought patterns, the more realistic something is deemed to be the more effect it has. The news for instance is essentially nothing but fiction these days but it still effects people as its perceived as real. Women that watch almost nothing but Law & Order SVU often think that rapists are just all over the place just waiting to prey on them despite the show being entirely fictional.

Both 2ch and Futaba do get a number of gook shitposters.
Futaba political related boards even have their own version of JIDF memes, mostly focused around gooks and chinks.

archive.is/Gv4tV

>>>/gamergatehq/246229

>>>Holla Forums7998522

From what I've seen floating around, from a handful of anons on Holla Forums who can read gookrunes, the other women in the group might be the wives of powerful Korean conglomerate owners.
Its been rumored for years that these companies run Korea anyway.

hola?

The wall is gonna get 10 feet higher if you don't delete this amigo

HOLA?

Borra eso pendejo.

THEY HAVE TO COME HERE LEGALLY

NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL YOU BIGOT

who's that?

No idea. I just searched for "hipster".

What search engine? That's incredibly accurate.

Context? I know its in regards to Hillary's emails but they're referencing a specific one.

UN is bitching about us again.
Specifically Finland and Sweden.
un.org/press/en/2016/gashc4180.doc.htm

It's just regarding this;
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/fbi-reopening-investigation-hillary-clintons-private-e-mail-server/
He's just freaking out because there is no way for them to pull the "muh Russians" card

Imagine going to the UN and complaining about people not taking your research organization seriously.

When it puts out shit like this.

Digra is hellbent on destroying all things vidya because vidya spurned its twin N-Gage.

Fucking Christ.

I don't know why but this seems to bother me.

Reddit spacing is unnecessary and for large quantities of text it provides no benefit whatsoever.

I fucking wish, its everywhere now

I feel these users that do the spacing are mobile users. It's the only time in which I've seen "a wall of text"

I'm so thankful for this thread sometimes. Reminds me that I'm in fact sane, people on Holla Forums are talking about reddit spacing as if it was a meme that was just invented last month.

There it is, right on cue.

Its either DNC shills, Goons or newfags from halfchan.

Are you mentally retarded and/or browsing through some sort of handheld device?

Nice strawman.

Doesn't change the fact its on par with calling out typos, a complete deflection of any actual argument

You can be a redditor and be wrong at the same time, I'm sure it will happen to you quite often. Now fuck off with your strawman shitty memes.

I didn't know you browsed Holla Forums.

t. dysnomia

I'm going with newfags. It seems to increase at 8/pol/ every time a certain topic gets bannable at 4/pol/. Plus the threads that discuss said bannings usually have the spacing.

Isn't it? I never fucking saw the retarded usage of the enter key before. Maybe its just my fucking memory but holy shit.

Forcing memes is bad.

Nah, its gotten called out all along, even after first exodus because of redditors that did come to 8ch when all the censoring was originally happening. Its just that usually it just happens a time or two to a newfag and they quickly adapt to proper formatting so it doesn't have to happen often. But now calling it out is accused of being a CTR meme.

It's been around for year, man. It just wasn't nearly as common as it got since hirohito made his moves so obvious even the most retarded halfchanners realize they were wrong about him all along.

That's not what you said when I forced my meme inside of you

Mods are going to be dishing out bans like crazy, right?

What is the source on this semen demon?

Why would you ever think that? Mark never engages in bad moderation.

Mark doesn't engage in good moderation much either.
Actually I think Mark hardly cares about moderating anything.
When too many people come here we can get a new Holla Forums board to occasionally shitpost on I guess, just like we did with /svidya/.

Tough luck friend you're gonna have to let the penis throb uselessly another day.

Mark is way too busy protecting the dumbest threads we have here, like the waifu thread

reported for raid

How did a governor this retarded get elected? How could these faggots not find a problem with arming terrorists that actually got our own people killed?

good luck with that shit

twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/792343525228675072
Forgot link. No bully pls.

Know what else you forgot? An archive.
archive.is/uiCPo

I'm gettign a chuckle at all the democrats and Hillary supporters now claiming that this is an attempt at rigging the election. It's whining when Trump calls out actual rigging, with evidence. But it's totally rigged when the criminal investigation into Hillary is reopened because, surprise, she fucking lied.

The department of justice is also now really asshurt at the FBI for apparently siding with Trump and altering the election. It infuriates me when I see libtards talk about how them saying the election was rigged is fine but Trump doing it is bad. It reminds me of some fag I know saying that Trump using tax loopholes is illegal and bad, but Hillary doing and bill clinton putting these laws in is fine since they did a good job and were related to politics.

The whole thing has me a mixture of amused and disgusting.

I found it.
exhentai.org/g/763962/43c36a11d0/

you forgot

They reopened the case because Killary destroyed most email after she got a subpoena and also because the FBI gave immunity like candy to all her staff, in a probable pay2play fashion.

But now Dick Wiener is under investigation for having sent dic pics to a 15 years old because he was unsatisfied in his fake political marriage, while doing that they found lots of Killary's email.

Most of those SAG VA's are rich and most rich people are SJWs, they buy into the lefty narrative because they never see the worst side of it, also being on the right side of history guarantees them work.

Its the latest goons have latched onto after the template shit failed.

What?

Anthony Weiner couldn't keep his dick in his pants and ended up sparking another investigation by sexting a 15 year-old.

THIS, THIS IS A REAL EXPLANTION OF 2016…
You see, this 70 year old woman went to war with a cartoon frog, people worshipped a dead gorilla, then a 15 year old girl sexting the disgraced senator husband of a Islamic operative ended up leading the FBI to missing emails that made the cartoon frog lady run the risks of losing the election to a sentient yam.
OR
WIENER PROBE COCKBLOCKS 70 YEAR OLD LESBIAN FROM OVAL OFFICE.

Gives a whole new meaning to the Oval Office, doesn't it?

and the FBI probably wouldn't have even been involved in the sexting investigation, except that Weiner was having dirty Skype sessions with a 15 year old girl in another state.
One user pointed out that the biggest way to get denied (or lose) security clearance is to for someone to have blackmail on you, and so classified emails being copied to a pedo's hard drive (probably just to print them out) was probably even a dumber idea than most things Huma did.

Look at this shit. Just look at it.
I had to disable tons of shit and AdBlock to verify this. This is real. You can go and see for yourself.
Or you can click on this archive:
archive.fo/KoPfa

Ok you made me laugh that was a good one.

It's beautiful.

She probably didn't know her husband was trying to fuck jailbait.

Well captcha finally works.

Could you translate the English text into Spanish, please, for pics?

I didn't knew about the 15 yo

indeed

bookmark this link for future fuck ups;
8ch.net/dnsbls_bypass.php

Fixed this for you user.

Paris Hilton has made more money in her life than the entire place you work at. She has perfume lineup that reportedly brought billions in profits, she has clothes lines and other venture. She also uses her personality to make tons of money, every event she's at, she's paid to be there, she once had a DJ gig in Serbia where she was paid $300000 for a night.

She also never dated a black man and explicitly said she will never do and that makes the libshit media hate her

Was it broken? I am here almost every day and it always worked for me.

Oh, I know. That was broken too.

she's a highly paid crack whore.

Really? Glad I didn't have to renew my captcha

web.archive.org/web/20141102025357/http://imgur.com/a/iCQLm

1.- Estos son los cuerpos de ciudadanos inocentes cuyos organos han sido cosechados por carteles de droga mexicanos. Esto es lo que Hillary estaria importando con sus politicas de "bordes abiertos."
2.- Este niño inocente fue asesinado por un cartel de drogas mexicano. Esto es lo que Hillary estaria importando con sus politicas de "bordes abiertos."

There is no longer smug. Smug has transcended to the next level. We need a new name for this feeling.

It's like Bill and Hillary, they don't fuck each others.

I don't know how to feel 2016 has been cancer yet so amazing.

what

The proper translation for "bordes abiertos" would be "fronteras abiertas".

The proper translation for "bordes abiertos" would be "fronteras abiertas".

She's pretty cute but I don't know why you're postign that here.

STREAM THAT MOVIE, IF YOU'RE SO GREAT

Doujin name, please.

Need it for masturbatory reasons.

Yupire's Servant

Wouldn't that be something like "open frontiers"?

Traditionally marriage is rarely based on love so that's irrelevant.

Appreciated.

How insecure are these people, that they have to dye their hair like a rainbow in order to feel "unique" and "special"

very.

Fucking makes children, neither have children together.

Ignoring Chelsea(yes I know the allegations but those are unproven) this is still irrelevant to the topic. My statement was that Huma probably didn't know he was trying to fuck a fifteen year old, not that Huma and Anthony have wild monkey sex all the time.

I have had issues with it for the last 4 hours after I had to restart my system. I couldn't post and the link gave me an error. pic related

Thanks. Do you think it would make illegal mexican voters think twice about voting many times for hillary?

Are you saying the text should read
Estos son los cuerpos de ciudadanos inocentes cuyos organos han sido cosechados por carteles de droga mexicanos. Esto es lo que Hillary estaria importando con sus politicas de "fronteras abiertos".
Este niño inocente fue asesinado por un cartel de drogas mexicano. Esto es lo que Hillary estaria importando con sus politicas de "fronteras abiertos".

How about a combination of smug and kek? Say "SMEK"

Or perhaps "SMUK"

And my allegation is that Anthony is desperate for some schlong action because he doesn't see any at home.

And that Huma knew about him going after underage girls?

Wasn't Huma a traditionalist? Or at least wrote about the values of keeping women in the home, and all that business?

I thought Islamic plants go the other way, and pretend to be leftist dreams in public and are actually traditionalist islamic in private? Granted, her working at all isn't traditionalist but such is a plant.

Did Hillary knew about every intern Bill molested?

That is not a parallel. A parallel would be, "Did Hillary know about Bill going after interns?" His previous sex scandal did not include anyone underage and was not illegal.

Year of the Frog.

you guys checked out the steam review changes? Did they do something fishy?

store.steampowered.com/news/24331/

I can't say if they knew or not, they probably did not otherwise precautionary action would have been taken.

My parallel is perfectly valid, I don't know which context you wish to frame me, you seem to be going to places entirely on your own and not following the conversation.

Also, correcting you, if Hillary didn't know about Bill's perversions, at once point it had to become obvious, now they did a good job hiding it for a while while in Anthony/Huma, it got out quick and seem to be the only incident.

Also it is pretty strange that you say that Bill's action are not illegal, you start to sound like CTR, in some states, cheating on your wife is indeed illegal, you will also get fired from the military for dishonourable conduct. Molestation is illegal though, as well as rape, which does appear in his sex scandals.

If she was a traditionalist at home she wouldn't have married someone that isn't a muslim.

It's time for armed revolution. Hillary's bullies have been an organised violent mob for the past year. It's time to answer violence with violence.

So you've made several posts all to get back around to agreeing with my original post. Holy shit, you are one massive sperg.

HUEHUEHUE

Is this one of the Weiner sluts? Is she underage?

Sperg? I'm sorry but you have shown to be a complete retard, my point of contention was never that Huma knew or not, my point was that Huma doesn't fuck Anthony. Maybe you've just made a mistake, or maybe you are always a massive faggot.

I don't even know how to respond to this.

who's bitch is this? is this allison rapp again?

Then you're a complete idiot to start arguing with when it only commented on her not knowing that he was trying to fuck a fifteen year old.

The intention with that is to stop devs giving out free copies in return for positive votes. Or, at the least, to reduce the impact that behavior has.

kek gives both cancer and smug all the same. The ride has just begun

(checked)
What we are seeing is the darkness before the dawn. As Kek will it.

Is it just me or is the site loading incredibly slow periodically today. Like every so often thumbnails don't load right away and pages take longer to load.

My point was always clear from the start, you have to be retarded at reading comprehension to not have understood it, and then childish in trying to pass the fault on others. This combo of retarded/childish is otherwise known as being a massive faggot.

or in other words
WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO-GO!

I still don't get your point if it wasn't to argue. Was it just a random and entirely irrelevant throwaway comment on their sex life?

I'd also like to point out that a bunch of supposed neo-nazis started a cult based around the worship of an ancient Egyptian god and Christian Bale's character from American Psycho.

Yes it wasn't to argue, but not irrelevant, a normal couple who fucks each others is less likely to spawn a perv than a made up marriage where the man doesn't get any and then finds himself in a "sexual emergency".

People on twitter and Gab seem to think this new email scandal will "abort" hillary's campaign. Is that possible? Is she done?

I really can't see it happening over this. There's been so much other shit why is this the nail in the coffin?

The media will do everything possible to avoid that, so they're going to try at least. Whether or not it will work….who knows…

Who is wiener? also no, I doubt she is underage.

Who is allison rapp? Also probably no, I was just browsing my bookmarks when I found that one. Was a sexy album so I posted it here

You know how the media begrudgingly reports on a topic they didn't want to solely because to keep ignoring it would be too suspicious? These days, I wouldn't put it past them to simply temporarily cease operations so they don't have to report on Hillary's shit.

FAPS FOR DAYS, LAD

Thanks again.

MSNBC was in full damage control yesterday from what I could see, all parroting the "interfering with election" party line.

Well Hillary has been pushing her voters to vote early, also there have been a lot of her events cancelled after the wiener got out. I'm guessing twitter/gab is assuming something big is in those emails or something.

Ok, and what's the story with this weiner fellow? This is part I'm confused with

Weiner is the guy whose sexting caused Hillary's case to be reopened. I figured you posted some nudies, it would probably be one of Weiner's partner who was discovered.

Weiner got caught sexting a fifteen year old. FBI were investigating him for sex crimes as she's under age of consent. They found Clinton emails on his computer.

Alex Jones put out a couple of videos saying the Wiener scandal is a diversion away from recent wikileaks releases and to head off possible leaks that are yet to come out from disgruntled FBI.
youtube.com/watch?v=yBHj4a5pn_w

How do I level up, GG?

And I believe this is all important because Weiner is the ex? husband of the Muslim bitch that is Clinton's right-hand woman.

play video games

Discarded.

On female game developers. Didn't you even watch that L&O:SVU episode?

Now I have to to work and run shift and I'm mad as hell and bitterly depressed. Fun fun fun. Wish me luck anons.

no

Good luck.

Goddammit, they will shout this narrative until the end of time will they? Never any proof.

I wonder what kind of grades those hacks get with their papers.

twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/792415321151926272

They only get graded if they have the right "feels". From then on, any shit they write is considered golden.

You can polish shit, but it's still shit.

I personally consider academics to be nothing more than educated idiots.

No thank you.

I can agree that college is nothing more than indoctrination. That actually may be why Trump supporters have "High School or less" education according to the USC/Daybreak poll, as that's the one that Bill Still cites. Also,
THREAD THEME!

Enjoy you're fluoride water unwoke friendo :^)

archive.is/VC1RU

ITS TIME TO STOP

So how many issues will this trash last? 8? 4? 2?

(checked)
Don't the SJWs realize that the occupy movement died because of their progressive stack bullshit?

I give it 5 issues. cap this

Wait, the fucking thing is actually named Occupy Avengers? I thought it was just an ad or variant cover.

This is getting ridiculousness

You should have water filters in your emergency kit, user regardless of who sells them. Also, hardcover pornography and dill pickle chips.

4chan was a mistake.

Okay I could understand the fursuit, but bringing a J-List handbag along makes me think false-flag/infiltrator/whatever.

see you in 5

I bet that's gonna trigger the owner of J-list. He's really anti-trump

Its probably just an attention whore.

Good morning, faggots!

So you saying he bought a fursuit just to shitpost? That's dedication.

That's not a sign, nor is it a handbag.
It's one of the shopping bags they give out at conventions.

Being a furfag and being an attention whore aren't mutually exclusive.
See Marche.

what if i told you that are post like that 10 years ago and everybody dimissed it like shitposting?

Hello, Finland and Sweden bitched about us gays

oh my god
bur down marvel comics studios

Possible cause for concern regarding localizations.

Sameface: The Cover

Burn down DC while you're at it, Holla Forums is a treasure trove of shit tonight.

Someone over there did some digging and found the writer of this comic is in bed with Kate Leth.

GOOD OLD NEPOTISM, sounds familiar doesn't it?

DC and Marvel comics are the prototype for what they want the vidya and tabletop industry to be.

This fire GamerGate started needs to spread everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

I am fairly skeptical of Jonestein's filters considering the fact that he claims that a porous gravity filter can fluoride in water, even though not even simple distillation can get rid of it considering how close the boiling temperature is to that of water.

They've been doing so much horrible shit lately, it's turning into a game to see how ridiculous they get. Just wait until Tekken 7 gets Denuvo.

It's SAO, so I don't really care, but it's censorship, so I guess I have to care.
They really pulled out a swimsuit for a bath scene?
That's 4kids tier.

Is that the I Know That Feel guy?

Makes sense to me.

That's why they are called
BATHING
Suits.

Its already censored is the thing, the guy's wearing a towel and her covered tits are covered even further by soap.

But no lets go FULL FUCKING RETARD.

How old are the characters? Possible that it interferes with regional laws to show that they didn't have clothes on(even if nothing's displayed)?

Honestly, if anything, I'm surprised her cleavage is still there.
And I'm glad the worst thing to happen to Cyber Slut was a bad translation.

That shit doesn't fly when they can just remove any instances of their ages and release the rest of the game unaltered.

Not so sure that'd work when the anime's already been released in the west with their ages.

According to the comments on the article it may be CERO faggotry meaning the japs get the bathing suits too.

Now that may result in some angry responses.

And in other news, HBO is giving ESPN a bad time.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/hbo-killed-cable-bundle-and-espn-latest-victim

They're called bathing suits because historically, women didn't learn how to swim.
They just "bathed" in the ocean.

SAO's characters are around 16, IIRC.
Doesn't really matter though. It's way easier to make no reference to ages than to change the game.
This isn't to be excused. Other games have shown cleavage without issue.

Non-issue. Screenshot from season 2.

That wasn't the western release.

Holy fuck you're retarded

Crunchyroll skates by a lot of laws since they're exclusively online.

Who localizes those games?

A team in BandaiNamco's employ.
One that doesn't have a good grasp of English.

Crunchyroll is based out of San Francisco, they have to obey US laws the same as any other company.
Aniplex of America shipped discs with the same shit on them. And anime has never been a legal issue. Distributors have been doing it for ages, if it was illegal, the government would have cracked down.

Cartoon Network / Adult Swim's Toonami isn't even a legitimate comparison because they censor to keep the execs happy, and they don't like anime tiddy.
You may as well be arguing US law is why 4kids censored, when we all know that's bullshit.

Hmm…have they cucked anything before?

No.
They're just godawful with English.

As far as I'm aware, it's just the SAO games and Digimon Cyber Sleuth that they've localized so far.

Damn, why did this happen? Probably just dumb esl people who think it's what they're supposed to do.

As a publisher/dev? They put Denuvo in a multiplayer focuses game and constantly hire 8-4 to handle localizations poorly.

As a localization team? Machine translations and general small fuck ups

Point is that Crunchyroll is only caring about US laws. Bandai Namco also has to deal with Canada's shit if they're releasing in that region. Similarly so does Cartoon Network as they operate in Canada as well.

How would you completely shit on a localization's dialogue for some generic RPG without using any cucked or tumblr shit?

No they don't.
Cartoon Network Canada is a separate legal entity and their Adult Swim doesn't air Toonami at all.
Please try again.

point out why its shit

It's easy:

They censored it. Games should never be censored. The end.

The main thing with that is the dialogue that games are still children's shit which is why normalfags don't get it.

Sword Art isn't for kids. It's for teens and older, IE people already accustomed to what a boner is and the games are rated accordingly.

I thought Sword Art online was for people with shit taste.

Is this Marvel's suicide note?

Well regardless Bandai Namco still has to worry about Canadian law while Crunchyroll doesn't.

They've made their attempt to bankrupt themselves fairly clear for quite some time

Oh for sure. But I'll speak out against any form of censorship. No matter how shitty the game/source material. Webm related.

Why wouldn't he?

Falcon at least fit, he's been part of cap lore for decades, the problem is they turned him into a BLM caricature, Morales also didn't replace Spider-Man, he had his own comic and was generally liked, the Hawkeye had also been around for awhile, she took the mantle when Clint died during the Skrull debacle.

Also reminder that Dan Slott is a man that literally looks for people on twitter to block, he is that pathetic.

Ages 14-22 with shit taste is it's demographic yes.

Oh, is that why Ock-Peter fell in love with a midget, Dan? Midgets are ugly to you?

I heard this was a result of a Day 1 patch. If it's because of ratings then the ratings somehow missed this?

Cqnadas dollar grew a little post brexit after the initial drop

Jewdeau sold our gold to soros and his ilk, and think gov subsidaries for rapefugees will pan out. They are cheering that less people are leaving halifax and that there are less empty houses, as soon as the honeymoon is over, the syrians will move west where there is work just like native nova scotians.

The weird thing that 2 most remembered of Spidey's love interests generally went after him.

This is published and sponsored by Marvel too? Fucking hell!

Wait, no. It's DC

it's hard to tell the difference

You know, I've seen people go on and on about this character, how she's a "body positive" superhero, but they never seem to tell you what her powers are, or who she fights.

Hillary has a fat version of herself as a stand? Even as a jojo she would be shit.

Obviously, her powers is centered around feminism and she fights the Patriarchy™. It ain't hard to figure that one out, user.

I hate what they did to X-23's personality. She went from a sad autistic waifu to someone with an SJW sense of snark and sarcasm. Its awful and should be considered a sin.

4chan won't shut down. It will be bought by someone else.

Just like with twitter and many other sites, there is a lot of interest in social control that compensates for financial loss.

And then they wonder why sales tank.

There's even a panel where she says its just guys on the internet complaining about her.

Like at that point the character has no autonomy, she is just an insert for the writer, then again that's all those characters become, these people fight gods, have returned from death and the best they can do is having them deal with mundane shit.

This panel here is the only good thing to come out of Civil War 2.

That's what bothers me the most. I mean, they can be shit and shove politic shit all day long, that's all they seem to care about, but why the fuck do they feel the need to make female and/or black versions of already existing characters? Why can't they develop a new one instead? Why so fucking lazy??
I heard some SJW pandering faggots were also going to make a female 007; they could make a new female spy in the bond universe, any other code number, but nope, they wanted to have a female 007. Luckily, no one was willing to waste the money on that shit and apparently it got dropped.
The absolute lack of creativity is mind boggling.

That sums up Civil War 2 so god damn perfectly.
>What you you guys done lately?
>Bobbi: Killed the dude I cheated on Cli–I mean was raped by. Again. Then I got saved from the Bermuda Triangle by mer-corgis.

Yeah, it pisses me the fuck off, they ruin existing characters with their shit when it's unneeded, but when there's an underutilized character that can fill someone's shoes perfectly (Uh, hi, RHODEY'S NIECE? The girl whose engineering interests were being nurtured by Stark way before Riri was even thought of?), they just create another god damn character instead.

No suprises here.

This is the downside of obsessing over the awful yet insufficiently influential.
You wait for a big bang as if they're the main villain of a heroic action story. But it's not like that. It's just a slow, prolonged death, one that takes you with it if you're lifeless enough.

What's the plot behind this? Looks awesome.
I honestly love the idea of Reed being a bastard if not a villain.

If you mean what Nova is specifically talking about, its a big galactic crossover back in 2006 called Annihilation before comics became what they are today, the entire Nova Corps actually died and Richard Ryder got ALL the power, that's how he was able to take on Annilus.

Its a really good set of comics. The Reed thing is a new revelation.

IF YOU SEE THIS POST WHILE SCROLLING THE FIRST PAGE, YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE BIRTHDAY MAN OF ARMY AND ART

MANY ARTISTIC SKILLS WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "HAPPY LITTLE TREES" IN THIS THREAD

If he were still here. things would be different

Hard to believe he was a drill sergeant.

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

Imagine the contrast: Soft spoken and polite…. until you fuck up.

Since Argentinians are as white as a chalkboard, they're basically saying black lives matter with Maradona junior over there, right?

Fucking hell every time I scroll through Holla Forums I see something even more fucked up.

That's a Donald Trump Titan, from Attack on Titan, its part of some anthology apparently.

kodanshacomics.com/volume/attack-titan-anthology/

Just when I think I've seen it at all, I mean fuck up your own licenses just leave others alone.

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

This world didn't deserve Bob Ross.

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

I honestly can't imagine the amount of willpower it took for him to never raise his voice again after he quit the Army.

Come on, user, this is Holla Forums, we have a webm for that.

Burn it.

I couldn't even find the picture, let alone a webm.

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

exhentai.org/g/991248/12aa5d7087/

oh wow someone is finally translating the rest of this

This was after his wife died.

He went out and still gave it his all.

To be half the man Bob Ross was, I doubt 10% of humanity even has the constitution necessary.

Him and Mr. Rogers where something else, I'm almost glad they're dead, I'd hate for them to see what the world has become.

They died heros, user. They died heroes.

I almost remember, Mr. Rogers actually went around the city and visited WORKING people, to educate others on the things people DO FOR A LIVING. Usually involving manual labor!

But now it's all gimmedats.

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

Call me a faggot but TO THIS VERY DAY, the mans word resonate with me and I still remember them when I lose someone important.

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

Could you imagine Bob's reaction to SJWs saying his show is offensive because a guest artist back in the 90's drew a "little indian boy?" God, those articles from the usual suspects were fucking stupid.

They'd attack his show for not having more "PoC" artists and call Mr. Rogers A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Someone would probably come out saying he raped them just for the shock factor and attention.

I'm surprised they haven't, SJWs love to make up shit all the time and ruin reps by proxy.

This is a weird feeling.

That's how that one dude who used to the puppeteer for Elmo lost his job. Two women decided they hated him for whatever reason, claimed he raped them (despite the fact that he was gay), and sued Sesame Workshop.

@Banned_Ali is throwing CONLeaks in Congresswoman Katherine Clark's face
twitter.com/Banned_Ali/status/790255553889042432

Don't expect a reaction.

More like threw CONLeaks six days ago.

Maybe that's why they hated him.
Women seem to love gay dudes for some reason.

yeah, saw it on someone's TL and forgot to check the date. Sorry 'bout that.

You won't be forgiven.

HAPPY
LITTLE
TREES

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

Wheres the ignore it & it will go away pic?

Remember that Mr. Rogers is a really loved figure, mock him on halfchan was ban during the time where you have to do something really fucked to get banned there.

I do believe that if they attack him, hell break loose yet again like Gamergate in their beginning

I never really understood the appeal to the show, didn't like it as a child even. There definitely seems to be a lot of people that remember it fondly though so I'm not about to shittalk him.

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

UPDATE ON HER SITUATION
She's been tracked down, and is currently receiving help with coordination from Trump's attorney. A couple of the people involved in the beatdown cannot confirm how many there are, just learning about this now have been or are being arrested.

twitter.com/MichaelDelauzon/status/792499171001376768
archive.is/tmHS3
twitter.com/MichaelDelauzon/status/792525517144469504
archive.is/0iFng
twitter.com/MichaelDelauzon/status/792534390836375552
archive.is/CKEZi

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

Also as a result of the bullshit that happened yesterday, a lot more Trump supporters are guarding the star now.

twitter.com/MichaelDelauzon/status/792566783261552640
archive.is/Trfao

fantastic news

Want to know how all of this turns out

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

It's not just the show.
It's the man himself that's a legend.

From lib.rollins.edu/olin/oldsite/archives/golden/Rogers.htm

HAPPY
LITTLE
TREES

JUSTICE

Smug punk btfo, I hope Trump gets her whatever help she needs.

Fantastic, that's been dwelling on my mind all day. That's the thing I don't understand about people, how they can do that shit, knowing full well that they're being recorded, and think that they'll get away with it.

thank fucking Christ

Shit like this gives me hope for the future. This might be the turning point.

These people have never experienced consequences in their lives. They've never learned the difference between right and wrong. They've never even thought about how the 'other' feels.

sheeple, user
cue that "my actions have consequences?" image

You're forgetting that they suffer from two crippling weaknesses. Moral relativity and complete lack of emotional control.
They are essentially capable of writing off anything they do by associating it with another society and their emotions will compel them to do whatever they see as "right" even if it means kicking the shit out of a homeless person with a minority's unique skin color identifier despite all the training they have for
because

They cannot follow their own rules, why should anyone else?

It's just a matter of shitty people being shitty and using politics to justify it. This has nothing to do with moral relativism, and everything to do with terrible people wholly intolerant of the opinions of others.

It's prophetic this webm, the way Gamergate crashes again the gaming media implies that they will suffer damage as well to not be corrupted

Nice to see you completely ignored the biggest part of that equation with the complete lack of emotional control.

Isn't that part and parcel with moral relativism?
I mean, my first encounter with a character learning about moral relativism was an already amoral karma-houdini type character who genuinely believed they were perfect, so I wouldn't know.

I'm not sure what it is about social justice that makes everyone a goddamned hypocrite.
On second thought, I do know where the hypocrisy comes from. It's because social justice isn't actually about helping anyone. It's about making yourself feel better. It's the leftist hipster equivalent of "I'll pray for you".

SPLC declared Cirnovich a "white nationalist." He thinks it's a made up excuse for Twitter to ban him after the election.
dangerandplay.com/2016/10/29/media-hoax-alert-the-atlantic-and-esquire-caught-lying/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/792553695921569792

Checks out.

Its narcissism disguised as values basically. Deep down MAYBE these people want to be good but they don't want to put forth any effort, thankfully SJWism allows to be a reprehensible piece of shit and still feel good.

It's the ideological equivalent of posting your tits on Holla Forums. You tell yourself you do it "so those ugly nerds will finally see a real pair LOL", like you're doing them a favor. But really you're doing it because you're a horny slut who's trying to relive the one moment when daddy showed you affection, while fingerblasting you in the back seat of his jeep. So you post your tits for attention, tell yourself you did them a favor, and then you go out and you taunt and bully those same fucking guys the next day.

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/28/reformist-muslim-maajid-nawaz-anti-muslim-extremist-says-leading-civil-rights-group/

Yup, I'm sure they aren't full of shit.

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/792436882378465280

holy shit

What a twat

For a man that claims to be educated, he's remarkably ignorant when it comes to these things.

His muh emotional appeal "documentaries" should give you a hint on how much full of shit he is.

No, but they poison their multiple husbands for the life insurance money, accuse women of being witches so they can marry the widower husbands, force their daughters and sons into children pagents that have clothes that would be considered skimpy lengerie on an adult and infight on a 100% woman led cable show that iplodes becuase of it. Also inspire plenty of wars through helena, victoria (a badass) and cleopatra.

Is it bad I find this story incredibly cute? (Aside from the beating)

This woman is everything the mainstream media says Trump hates, and she protected his star.

Women have done astoundingly horrible things though.

That's not how ballistics work, you fucking tool.

He watched too much Luke Cage.

With a parts kit, otherwise you're risking the longevity of the gun with catastrophic failure and serious overheating issues.
Keyholeing and the bullet eventually shattering isn't exploding, quit conflating hydraulic shock with actual explosives.
Even though it was developed by Armalite which is where the AR came from and the mass production was done by Colt to create the M16 afterwards. M14 was superior in every fucking way, faggot. Battle Raifus for life.

Most those things woman have done or been part of
this is beyond fucking retarded and lets be SJW about this its sexist to dismiss all the woman who have done it

we're gonna need a bigger bedchan

I dropped out of high school and I know more about this shit than him. Maybe I should be making fucking documentaries.
MICHAEL MOORE YOU CUNT YOU NEED A SPECIFIC EXPENSIVE PART TO CONVERT AN AR-15 INTO A FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPON. NOBODY WHO PUTS THAT MUCH MONEY INTO THEIR RIFLE IS GOING TO USE IT TO COMMIT MURDER. IF I PUT THAT KIND OF MONEY INTO AN AR-15 I WOULDN'T EVEN USE IT IF SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY HOME, ON THE OFF CHANCE THAT THE COPS TAKE IT. I WOULD USE THE $300 CHINK RIFLE I BOUGHT ONLINE INSTEAD. WHILE YOU COULD TECHNICALLY MAKE AN ILLEGAL VERSION OF THE NECESSARY PART, THE AR-15 IS STILL AN EXPENSIVE FUCKING RIFLE SO MOST PEOPLE BUYING IT ARE NOT GOING TO SHOOT UP A GODDAMN MALL WITH IT. ALSO FULL AUTO IS WORTHLESS IN THAT SITUATION BECAUSE YOU CAN ALREADY SHOOT PRETTY MUCH AS FAST AS YOU CAN PULL THE TRIGGER. ALL THAT FULL AUTO WOULD ACCOMPLISH THERE IS MAKING SURE YOU DON'T HIT A FUCKING THING AND RUN OUT OF BULLETS IN TWO SECONDS.

YOU'RE ALSO WRONG ABOUT THE BULLETS BECAUSE IT USES THE FUCKING NATO STANDARD ROUND

He thinks it's some magic combination of an HE round and a hollowpoint or something.

This too. Even the tec-9, which had how easy it was to modify as a fucking SALES POINT was prone to fucking up if you modified it. The gun would basically just magdump with no regard for what you wanted, if not outright break.

Those are the most radical sounding bullets ever, I need to find a game with something like that

I am pretty sure chemistry and physics don't work like that. For a bullet to explode post impact and settling, it would need some mechaniasm that would set off an explosive combustion within the bullet lead while inside the body that really would have to be a) timed, b) triggered by a stopped spin or c) body heat. And making said mechanism would be cumbersome and feasably imposible in a smaller bullet.

Closest thing I can immediately think of is the Spinfusor Disk Launcher from Tribes.

New Vegas has HE rounds for the AMR, that's basically how they work. I mean, every bullet technically "spins" because that's how they fucking work, but I think he meant keyholing. But, yeah, HE rounds blow up. They aren't for use on people. They use them for vehicles and infrastructure.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with Cernovich, tell him he might want to have his private investigator look into that company and its ties to China.
archive.is/M9vC8
archive.is/Bnvq9
archive.is/cMP2u

I'm sure he's too much of a peace-loving retard to know about that or he got the idea on Warhammer 40K's bolter ammo

He's probably thinking of Gyrojets.
You know, those experimental rounds that don't get used because they're fucking useless.

Allow me to emphasize this point. vid related

you guys remember all those posts on tumblr and imgur making fun of "unrealistic female anatomy" in drawings and stuff like that? Saying that you can't see a womans ass and tits at the same time?

Can you guys stop posting that one, it's fake ffs.

Also, if you include the sheer quantity of dumb motherfuckers doing things half-assed, the likelihood of catastrophic failures skyrockets.
There will always be that one faggot who works like goddamn Ork Technology™ but you should never write a rule expecting the exception to come along and obey it.

The closest thing to exploding bullets are WWII bullets with charges within them.
full30.com/video/82efb579fd3c93d177205966ef3d3c9d
Even then, those aren't manufactured anymore.

That too. At the end of the day, the fact is that most people trying to do this shit aren't spree shooters. They're gangsters or terrorists or just idiot hicks who want to impress their buddies. Most of the time it's not on an AR-15. It's on a cheapass pistol or something. And most of the time it doesn't fucking work.

Comics do have some bad anatomy and dumb poses but they are really stretching it with a lot of the shit they say is wrong

if you shoot an animal or person at very close range with a high velocity rifle round (3000 fps), the bullet will tumble inside the body after impact and this tumbling causes massive damage.

but Moore is wrong that they are banned for that reason, because those rounds are of course not banned. Again, this tumbling effect only occurs at very close ranges. His comments about "shop class" full auto wizards and "ar-15" are propagandist nonsense.

Poe's law, man.
This instance may be staged, but it is an accurate representation.

25:40

But they are stretching it a lot, just look at this eschergirls.tumblr.com/page/90 or the article above.

Those people aren't even sjw, they are protesting new labor laws.

That and clearly Moore hasn't been in a public school lately. Most shop classes don't fucking exist anymore.

Mine still had one, but that was ten years ago. I'll tell you what we didn't have was a fucking football team. Had four hockey teams, though.

also woman can be flexible in a lot of different ways just because some fat cunt cant do it,doesnt mean its impossible

I look at a lot of 3DPD shit for pose ideas for commissions and im sure as hell that SJWs would complain that a lot of these ways people are posed is impossible

you can see the tumbling effect here. This guy is shooting the gel from only a few feet away, so its hitting the gel somewhere above 3000 fps.

The red sonya pose is possible in the sense that she is kinda "taking a knee." and the fatty is too fat to make the right pose in hers and psylokes, who is posing while in mid air but is kinda doable. Storms is really bad, cosideing her waist is scrawny and hips are huge. And widows has tiny lower legs, but once again, is in mid air, and is doable. They just are not comfy for long periods of time, but action poses never are.

I am not even /k/, but this stuff is fascinating. I am a canadian and want to own one day a top break revolver. Dunno why, I just find them to be cool looking guns

Yep. The poses are usually possible, just not comfy.

So… what you're saying is oppression is good because it keeps women from doing evil things that will tarnish their whole gender as they do for men

in comics the pose of characters are suppose to portray action
its not even like they are complaining about bad anatomy its just being fucking dumb and ignoring the fact a lot is suppose to portray movement

tumbling isnt guaranteed though, here's a comparable bullet going even faster and not tumbling.

Trips confirm. Someone post it and post results.

Bingo. Only 1 idiot ever does bad poses that are not action, but he still does comics, leifeld.

I championed for my High School's shop classes to remain available.
They wanted to cut them due to budget.

I had not taken a single one, but I felt they were invaluable options that some students would greatly appreciate.
Hell, I would have taken some of them myself, but I never had any room in my schedule because it was a bit weird and the classes were double periods.
Learning to wrench in a classroom with some friends would have been way easier than trying to sort out a bad scan of a service manual.

we 40k bolter now?

On it

naa a lot fall into it but its mostly a bad anatomy and art problem and not TRYING TO GET ASS AND TITS IN THE SAME IMAGE

Yeah, it really seems like they don't want to acknowledge that maybe their body and lack of physical conditioning prevents them from making the poses. It's like what some user said however long ago, they don't want to reach the peak, they want to stop the moment they get tired and declare that to be the new peak.

Oh, yeah, it's not like they're actually holding the pose, in a majority of the cases.

I'm guessing this is also the "explosion" he's talking about. Looks more like the shockwave than anything, you can even see the ballistics material snap back.

correct. Here's a .308 tumbling. Tumbling is a consequence of extreme velocity.

And I get fucking Heil Hitler dubs.

Oh Fug
I think I found the source of the hipster's glasses
google.com.au/search?q=retro geek glasses&client=firefox-b&biw=1680&bih=890&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwizzcb33YHQAhUMk5QKHShPBCYQsAQIOQ

Mombot is a champion shitposter.

Ooops
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/792584221105590272

I wish I could banter as well as she does.

Never heard the first one, but even I heard of the Cleveland shooting, and I am a fucking Canadian.

HAPPY LITTLE TREES!

archive.is/IkxRl

your point? They wont but your shit and the audience you want are cheapasses. This article is pointless.

Holy fuck why can't western talk shows be this fun?

Bullshit. Ever since 1984 regs demand that semiauto receivers be specifically designed to not be able to accept full auto conversion parts.

As someone who actually legally converted several semis to full over the years, you need a parts kit, a milling machine, and a goddamned good gunsmith with a couple days of free time to kill.

There are TWO exceptions to this. Pre-1984 open-bolt semiautos can be converted by grinding down the locking tip on the secondary sear, which is actually why the regs changed in '84 and where that old "just file down the herp and she goes full derp!" line comes from. And the other exception is an AR-15 rifle using the very specific Colt SP1-spec bolt carrier assembly can be converted with a drop-in device called a Lightning Link.

Those are it. Anything else is impossible without seriously machining the receiver or doing something obviously stupid like the "shoestring around the charging handle" trick everyone has seen meme'd about.

Fuck Michael Moore even harder than usual.

Confirming that Hillary will nuke Japan again as retaliation to their support for Trump. It's all detailed in the 4-Minute-Plan.

THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU RON PAUL
CAN'T CONTAIN ALL THESE HAPPENINGS

I'M RIGHT HERE, user

Okay, that's just downright fucking creepy.

This is getting too fucking ludicrous for me to handle. 2016 is so fucking bizarre

It would be hilariously ironic if world peace was achieved through every nation electing nationalist leaders and accepting actual diversity of governance instead of trying to force the globe all into the same homogenized mess.

HAPPY LITTLE TREES, hands in my hair, pulling and patiently dying… please take my life and let me rest from this unjust universe, let me lay here beside you and hear the screams of the world while I can rest while nothingness takes me away. Please happy little trees, take my life, or shall we cry together for their howling echoes and restart the night? Were you calling me all this time?

They treated her like some character from an RPG.

gookanon can you link me to the original source of where they got called 8 godesses? There's people on Holla Forums that are doubting much of your story.

Acid, I was saying what at the barest minimum in order to make that 5 minute timer a reality. Still, as stated multiple times within the thread, fuck Moore.

I can see it now;

That quote always gets me. I hope he had some idea how much good he would do, even to this day, through that hardship.

Here, with my 5 seconds of google skillz

news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11343253

The whtisleblower claims the Sae-Wol ferry sinking incident, were actually a human sacrifice ritual done by 8 Goddess.
Holy shit

Still trying to pull that line of bullshit, I see.

thank you

What a strange year it's been.

Its Kotamu now goy

Any word on the list of those 8 companies that backed the current administration? I know Samsung was one of them, but what of the others?

And this is video that the representative of Korea biggest political party, 'The Minjoo', literally saying "8 Goddess had been ruled the country from shadows and we need to punish them" in front of hundreds journos

Gookanon! are your fellow gooks preparing for civil war now?

Sometimes I wonder if I have died and this year is just some fantasy created by my increasingly deteriorating mind in the last seconds of its life.

At this rate we don't even need to fight them with physical forms, cause they're in ultimate self-destruct mode

And the representative's name is Choo Mi-Eh

do they know the identities/locations of the 7 remaining goddesses?

That sounds like it would be kind of nice. Enjoy a few "years" of things getting progressively weirder and weirder, and then slip into the abyss. Maybe I really did die in that car crash.

Willing to bet LG is one of them.

If it was so good, why did you not shill it issue 1? And why did its sales tank worse than femthors?

Hopefully, you gooks are putting this in the face against those who supported that bitch who wore a megalia t-shirt.

Jesus confirms we're all dead and this is the after life. Which explains why memes have so much power.

Only rumors, no other than Choi Soon-Sill confirmed for legit member. And we don't even know where the fuck Choi is right now.
I can link the rumored list on the internet if you want.

(checked)
And if not that, then are we just completely batballs insane and our minds are desperately trying to piece everything together and the one common thing between all of us is this one fucking anime pattern and we're all hallucinating it all at the same time?

Easy, because they don't actually give a shit. They all just want "GamerGate" after them so they can cry about harassment some more.

Gookanon, izzat you?

it'll be okay user

Journos need to be executed.

Does this make up for all the depressing shit you've been through in the last few years?

I thought Choi was hiding in germany? did that turn out to be false?

Rhetorical question was rhetorical, user.

Confirmed for kill. That's actually kind of comforting in a strange way

Either that, or we legitimately started a WAAAGH.

You should check the megathreads in Holla Forums and /gghq/ Soros, Clinton and Merkel has some connection to this group if it's fucking true (which is more likely is)

The habeenings cannot be contained!

archive.is/i5DW8

original.livestream.com/thekingslounge2

Dropped Gook user's findings in there, lol

Okay, so when can we start making SHOOTAZ like the hue blowback .50 BMG SMG?

No worries, user. We will soon have proper day of the rope. Soon.

izzme, user

I absolutely have no idea what should I feel now. I don't even know. Cause all these absurd surreal shits.
Feels like I'm living in the anime world. Shit-tier anime.

I've been through the TV news since the day and it's all random. Some channel says she's in Germany, some says she fleed to Belgium, and today's morning news claiming Choi secretly arrived in Korea with lawyer.
A lawyer claiming that he's hired by Choi saying to journos that she will only come to Korea if prosecutors give her a legal letter of recall.

If it is true, expect big info that will need translation, since weasels like to take other weasels down with them in order to get an extra gasp of air. Maybe we can barter for hard, irrifutable evidence th at that soros and thr un is involved in actual terrorism globally.

follow up:

One person asked: "how did 8 women get control in the first place?"

Just put the whole German parliament into the Reichstag, weld the doors shut and burn the whole fucking thing. Only way to save this fucking country tbh. Every party is just the same fucking shit in a different stench.

Quit describing canada.

AfD no better?

Old stream link from cuckchan pre-exodus I had lying around in my notes

Clicked it, it worked, and decided 'why the hell not'

But they're bronies, user. Brony.

It's really generic stuff like flight and telekinesis

Opportunists that will flip to shit as soon as they get some power. It's Pirate party 2.0.

Thats most politico parties in most places sadly.

That's fucking lame. Mostly because knowing them, the telekinesis thing is going to be incredibly underutilized and never used for anything but "levitate shit."

Zettai Karen Children did it right.

At least they didn't censor or ban it. Shit, remember how united everyone was at the beginning of Gamergate? I miss the days of that furry BTFOing that electrocuted fuck, but at least we still have Marche

Yeah, like there's some unwritten rule that you can only manipulate an object as a whole and not just move it into different directions, ripping it apart or manipulating at a more microscopic level to reshape malleable materials. It always has the sophistication of a heavy, blunt object.

I'm okay with that. They might bronies, but they're my bronies.

Reality is more stranger than the fiction, user.

650 REPLIES!
BAKER, WHERE ARE YOU!?

Be the bread you want to eat!
Or something like that.

650 replies already?

And besides, where have you anons have been spreading information besides twitter which shadowbans and controls trends? Reddit's in enemy territory as we all know by now, and any new site you find where you can inform people should be taken advantage of. Shit's going to go into overdrive when Election Day comes.

I'd bake, but I'm tired as shit and might fall asleep at any moment. I would know, I fell asleep once while baking and pissed off a load of people. I vaguely recall it happening early 2015.

So you're that motherfucker!

"HAPPY LITTLE TREES" IN THIS THREAD
I miss all of the comfy old guard guys that have passed.

GOOKANON I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE WE CAN FIND A QT ARYAN JUST FOR YOU SIR

Why not a Japanese?

I don't really follow the chart explanation.
If the blue line is uncached and the orange is cached, then the majority of the traffic shownn in the image Hiro posted is cached, and thus part of the site's CloudFlare plan. The implication of the image is that Hiro is charged a flat rate for Cloudflare's CDN services regardless of bandwidth used.

But this is almost certainly not true! It would make no financial sense for Cloudflare to charge only $5,000 USD a month for serving 3 PB of bandwidth. That's a dollar per 600 gigabytes of data. That'd be about $0.0016 per GB, which is roughly a third of the lowest end of the range the image lists for non "cloud" providers.

Also, I'm probably missing something, but I'm not understanding the math behind the $10,415.50 number. If ??? GB * $0.0125 per GB = $10,412.50, then that means that $10,412.50 / $0.0125 per GB = 833,000 GB.

833,000 GB. Per month? Where did that number come from?!
Ah, so someone mixed up GB and TB. So we're three decimal points off, and the $10,412.50 should be $10,412,500. Wait, ten point four MILLION US DOLLARS?!

Please someone point out the flaw in my math. I'm just as happy to hate on Hiro as most of y'all, the malicious and video-based ads that he's used at times are horrible, and part of the reason more people started using ad-blockers to begin with. He's clearly not the most trustworthy person. But unless I'm reading it wrong, the image posted here doesn't seem to very accurate.

(Checked)

RIP Christopher Hitchens, you died too soon. Would have loved to see him tear into SJWs and make liberal news media and pundits like Maher mad.

Aryans > Japanese

Everyone should be trying to rescue OLs.

I feel like shit for giggling at this.

Go ahead and just put yourselves in an oven

is this from the book?

REQUEST FOR NEXT BAKER:
TENTATIVE TITLE IS "OCTO 1 GET SOON EDITION"

Nice.

Yes.

i got my figure the other day

I like that the book is all just pictures with no dialogue. Just sketches that anyone can understand.

Fuck off it's happy little trees edition

nigger pls

Whites are fine

In south america

Even better. Goodnight.

Jesus, its me as a jap female. Now I am sad, and want to hug her

Holy shit.

Thank you user, my life's goal is being like this Ameriboo guy. Living in Texas, having bunch of /k/ stashes, owning 1911 and AR-15, exercising my rights and the 2nd amendment.

once Holla Forumsirgin is forever Holla Forumsirgin.
I will be the wizard.

I've got about one and half years left…

Gookanon, I live in Texas. Let's go shooting bro, it's my treat.

Its gonna happen in north america, at least in the states. And the military will probably sit back or join the strike. And despite everything, leftist police will not be able to doit themselves, and college leftits will make for blatantly corrupt police.

Its not that great, once you reach wizard status your real you is whisked away to war against other wizards and a clone is left behind.

I swear its like all the globalists' plans are tumbling down at once, I'm actually feeling a bit of hope for once.

When the hell is this retard going to die from sugar problems again? I'm really getting sick of reading his malformed opinions.

Look at the amount of retweets he gets compared to, say, Mike Cernovich.

Don't be angry.

gib bread

one year and a half for apprentice. You'll gotta have be to virgin decades more to great wizard state like Clinton.

I shadow-operated thousands of times with the broomsticks, reading countless /k/ materials. I think I can fully operate AR-15 right nao without ever get any more instruction.

Fine by me.

I got my AR ready to go gookanon, just say the word and we can hit the range.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/10/liberals-attack-celebrities-clinton/

Not giving your two cents in the election? Makes you a traitor.

Leftists are scum.

Careful, the other suitor might get jealous

holy shit we need subtitles on that to red pill normalfags

If you're spreading disinfo, I hope you suffer fan death. If not, you're fighting the good fight.

Bleh, I'm an idiot who needs to go to bed. 833,000 GB ~ 833.333 TB. I was conflating commas and periods, even though I typed both correctly. The image's math is solid on that front, and I was completely off about it mixing up GB and TB.

I still think the CloudFlare flat rate thing is nonsense, though. There's no way Cloudflare charges 4chan and Imgur only $5k a month regardless of how much bandwidth gets used on CloudFlare's end.

Considering that he's been proven right about everything else he's said not sure why it would suddenly change.

But user, my physical form is stranded by the reality and I can't even afford my next launch.
Maybe in other side, and next life, user.
We few, we happy /k/, we band of brothers;
For user to-day that share his rifle with me
Shall be my bro; be he ne'er so vile,

Normalfags will have to get their shits together or their body and mind cannot survive this age of revelations.

Bu.. but user that doesn't exist.
My words are too surreal to believe but soon your local media will cover this too. It's god damn scandal of a century.

ill bake I suppsose

I am suprised cruise, swift and rousey did not endorse hillary. Especially stronk wymyn rousey. They are less shit than the other celebs, who will weasel when trump wins. Never let them forget that they said they hated trump, and that they will never be forgiven for being flipfloping weasels.

In your spooky shaman-controlled country, it's probably already been memed into reality over there.

You got it buddy. In the next life then, we're going shooting.

Rally would be the ultimate /k/ waifu if she wasn't confirmed dyke.

Still

What's wrong with Cruise and Swift? Cruise starred in a couple of genuinely great action films lately and Swift seems like a nice lady.

Remember; Happy Little Trees Edition

Well, cruise is still batshit, and I would not have been supeised if scientology was with her for even more tax breaks. As for swift, dunno, I was expecting her to shill hillary I guess so she would not lose her liberal normalfag fans.

PANIC!

That is what happens when you bring notably violent people in when your plans require people be passive. We can only hope we break the Rome repeat and remove these barbarians.

Prepare the fine high-grade AR15 at the afterlife party. And please Aimpoint, not Eotech.

SPOOPY THREAD

BREAD IS UP
FIND IT YOURSELF

Roussey's never been that bad about that stuff. She liked Sanders and is just a dreamer.

Swift used to be alright, then Lena Dunham got to her and now she's bitching about equal pay all the time.

The money is going to the Clinton foundation, not the "church" of scientology

"HAPPY LITTLE TREES"

HAPPY LITTLE TREES

THIS IS ANIME AS FUCK.

last for benis

Not on MY watch. BENIS

Low hanging fruit.

I'm going to sleep, and I trust that you won't post any more benis.
benis

Your place your trust poorly or not …. Bonus :^)

Tits are life.

last for benis

wasn't me. I play hard but fair.

benis?

I wasn't going to ruin it for the other user. We all have to sleep sometime.

using this ded bread to test this

val is a faggot

benis

B E N I S
E
N
I
S

No.