UK

Naked nigger slaps & kicks young boy then sidewipes a woman pushing a young child in a buggy.

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/947074295938912256/video/1

archive.fo/KsYnF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zJ6ok
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC181064/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But what about the rich ethnic food?

Bushmeat and mud cakes?

archive.fo/zJ6ok

Not really. They didn't start until the jew radicalized them. The radicalisation became evident when race riots began in the 70s, the most notorious being Broadwater Farm "race riot", where a cop had his head chopped off and used as a football.

Part and parcel tbh

Ask your dad about the Notting Hill riots that was the culmination of a decade of street fighting between blacks and whites including many deaths on boths sides [invading coons and locals], that led to the communist created Notting Hill carnival as a signal of their success in conquering the native English, who have been subjugated and silenced ever since

Wanna know who was the prior mayor who used that same exact line when the kikes false flagged terror in Britain?
Boris Johnson, the based neocon fashy half-jew mayor before Sadiq
Before that the PM would use that line every time a MI5 empowered spudfucker placed a bomb in London

Britons have been conditioned to accept their destruction, it started in earnest overdrive in 1948.
However they've been devoted to killing their cousins ever since Cromwell came along and murdered their king, WWI and WWII their final death knell

Truly we are an equal race. Thank you, cultural enrichment.

Fair enough. It's kind of a moot point anyway, even with stories like this I don't think most Americans truly understand how far gone the UK is.
For example, how many on Holla Forums have heard of the Steven Lawrence case which led to double jeopardy being overturned? They changed the whole legal system solely to ensure conviction of 5 innocent men, in the death of a black drug dealer who was in fact killed by his "friend".
Liberal media's favourite photo of him is cropped, in fact he is throwing a black power fist.
How do you fight a kiked system that is willing to rewrite the foundations of law to convict you. Poor bastards.

This is where basic training comes in handy.

Why do you think the jews are so heavily in the legal system.
In the media.
In politics and behind the scenes and in agencies.
It is a franchise, they do the same thing in every country in every age.

What Holla Forums should be doing is working hard, studying and constantly moving towards positions in these areas so that we can dominate. Researching into and then focussing into applying for work in agencies such as the FBI and similar, the legal system, media and casting companies.
After some years, these people will be in a place to recruit and select from new applicants. Like minded people can be brought in.
Within a relatively short time, the numbers will be significant and a power shift will occur.
These agencies and systems have only a few people in them.
Sometimes merely a thousand people.
That means it doesn't take much to inject ourselves into them and completely alter them within 15 years.

How did modern society become so tolerant and apathetic of barbarianism, anti-social behaviour, and the uncivilised? Earth needs cleansing fire.

The Earth isn't the problem.
The diseased minds behind putting millions of savages among human civilisation are the ones that need fire.
What do you think would have been the reaction of people in 1950 from this happening.
The ape would have been euthanised where it stood.

I-it'll be over soon. Please don't hurt me too bad.

why are you speaking in nigger speak.

That's a British term.

judge: It's ok, he can do this because of the "loopholes"

Alright I see what it is now. They've reached a point where they're so comfortable in western countries they now walk outside naked like they used to do.

Sounded like everyone ran to give him some cultural enrichment when he took a swipe at the woman with the baby.

Despite the years of rad fem equality pushing, people step in after only after he goes for the woman. Pretty interesting.

Who the fuck is this faggot?

A century of Western cuckholdry gets the civilization they deserve. Little lad is just continuing the trend of being a faggot and ignoring the problem.

Every time I think I've read the worst something worse happens. Rotherham is the worst thing I've ever read about and I'm sure something will surpass it sooner than later.

You have to fight, at least.
I know the legal system is a joke. It's better to be carried by 6 than judged by 12, because a jury of your peers doesn't exist in my nation.

Only good ethnic food is european ethnic food.

Lol

So I'm a little confused by this video….there's just a naked black guy assaulting people on the street? That doesn't make any sense. There's got to be more to this.

Common law. That's how, the magna carta is still law and you are still serfs, chained by your very nameforms and with your doorbell as an invitation to search at whim

Yeah you try it. It's too far gone they don't respect that anymore. It's jew law enforced by the unelected supreme court (all jews) for you sonny jim. None of this magna carta round here.

Niggers were, are and always will be degenerates

You have to know with these humanity deviding commentary you are just contributing to exactly what the powers that be have and have always had as their main agenda. Sepetate turn aginst one another and conquer. They finance both sides of wars, all they want is the destruction of human values, and to have one world religion with the worship of Lucifer. The individuals doing these act's of evil in public have more then likely been brainwashed and reprogrammed to carry out events of this nature when activated by a mental cue. All false flags to keep the agenda going. Here to find truth not sift through false flag events that should be labled as such.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POLderfd

Spotted the (((rabbi)))

Too late.
They screen for people like us in hiring and promotion.
It's also a large part of the reason they instituted (((diversity quotas))) and (((afirmative action))), not to help non-whites, but to hold whites back from any positions that would allow them influence or power in the future.
There is no winning this fight within the current system.
It is over.
All we have left is
SIEGE
DOTR
GTKRWN

Understanding simple body mechanics and how to throw a punch is more than enough to handle a dumb ape. Webm related isn't even a big guy and he knocked that nog flat on his dumb ass.

Daily reminder that shitskins can compete when it comes to fitness and lifting weights (their IQs are far too low to do much else, nevermind anything productive) - but they can't compete when it comes to IQ, since IQ is genetic. Lift weights, sure, every now and again for a few minutes at most per day - but we must study, study and study and improve our minds in whatever ways we can.

How is it that shitskins mixed with whites in very low numbers in the past? White IQ was exceptionally high and whites were highly educated and knowledgeable. White verbal IQ is particularly high, hence why the dumbing down of liberal arts (humanities) subjects have particularly damaged white IQ. In dumbing down education systems in white societies, many whites have been reduced to the same levels are shitskins, and hence how it would appear to them acceptable to mix with shitskins.

Strong minds = immune to brainwashing. Hate the fact that so many women are out there whoring themselves to any guy who'd give them even a minute of attention? Where there is a demand, there is a supply - if the men prefer whores, so will women become whores. We can change the course of reproductive selection by changing ourselves and leading civilisation-saving lifestyles.

Racism is acceptance of Truth.
Truth solves everything.
You write like a pajeet and your arguments have long ago been resolved to be without any merit whatsoever.
Go away from this site and never return.
This place is not for you or your kind.
And a friendly warning, once it all kicks off don't ever spout this hippy "we're all the same" "brotherly love" bullshit, around people like the anons on this site.
It would be the end of you.

I'll do my part to make your fantasy of the happening a reality

SWAT yourself, you kike nigger loving faggot. Every race that’s not Aryan is simply sub-human waste, they’re too basic in understanding to be brainwashed. They don’t need to be controlled or even told to riot, murder, and destroy. That’s all they know how to do. No amount of civilization or help can change them, look at the spics. They’ve been taught Christianity, they’ve been given entire cities built by Spaniards, everything they need to prosper like white civilizations have. They still don’t chew with their mouths closed, that’s not part of their most basic etiquette. They’re disgusting vermin that have done everything they can to copy white America, but can’t develop past military grade plastic toy guns.

How do you properly throw a punch?

When you throw a punch your goal is not to hit your target.
Your goal is to go through it.
Proper mindset is important and makes a surprising amount of difference for such a small thing.

I like you.

okay, but I'm still going to break my wrist if I throw a shitty punch with [JAPANESE SPIRIT]

It's easy if you're not a cuck who demands to be spoonfed instead of engaging in basic research like an actual white man.

just spoonfeed me how to properly punch a nigger, nigger

Niggers are niggers no matter where they are, and will turn a society into Niggerland.

The king of the britons has returned. Enslaved and taken from his ancestral homeland, his descendants lay claim to the kingdom once again.
Praise be to the BBC for keep the flame alive!
Let no man curse his name or face the full force of the law.
We must fly to his banner!

Why is nobody kicking that dindus ass?
Oh it's Britanistan…
Well isn't Britanistan full of shitskins anyway? So… Lost cause, except the people finally rebel and either throw these shitskins onto the open sea or just gas them.

(check'd)
And how does the average person use it to actually accomplish anything? Fuck the average person, how does a Holla Forumsack?

Drugs? Crazy? Is this a part of that rich culture I'm hearing about?

This is especially significant in Great Britain as the British Legal system is the foundation for much of law, as we know it in the west. To see the archetype corrupted so perversely and purposely holds significance than cannot be overstated. The speed at which fundamental principles that were fawned over and perfected, kept intact for century’s are being replaced by ambiguous “legal systems” that serve not justice but rather to create an ambiguity that can be selectively utilised by the state to convict anyone they like at will is insane.

The same could be said for British Policing. Its model was so successful that it was adopted by much of the world. Yet today British Policing is in total ruins. A literal joke, instead of inspiring it is mocked. And rightly so.

They really did a number on Britain, and it all happened so covertly.

Punch with the first two knuckles index and fuckyou finger, those have more skin around them.

1. The knife edge of your hands.
2. Fingers folded at the second joint or knuckle.
3. The protruding knuckle of your second finger.
4. The heel of your hand.
5. Your boot
6. Elbows
7. Knees
8. and Teeth.

Attacking is a primary factor. A fight was never won by defensive action. Attack with all of your strength. At any point or any situation, some vulnerable point on your enemies body will be open for attack. Do this while screaming as screaming has two purposes.

1. To frighten and confuse your enemy.
2. To allow you to take a deep breath which, in turn, will put more oxygen in your blood stream. Your balance and balance of your enemy are two inportant factors; since, if you succeed in making your enemy lose his balance, the chances are nine to one that you can kill him in your next move. The best over-all stance is where your feet are spread about shoulders width apart, with your right foot about a foot ahead of the left. Both arms should be bent at the elbows parallel to each other. Stand on the balls of your feet and bend your waist slightly. Kinda of like a boxer's crouch. Employing a sudden movement or a scream or yell can throw your enemy off-balance. There are many vulnerable points of the body. We will cover them now:

Eyes:Use your fingers in a V-shape and attack in gouging motion.

Nose:(Extremely vulnerable) Strike with the knife edge of the hand along the bridge, which will cause breakage, sharp pain, temporary blindness, and if the blow is hard enough, death. Also, deliver a blow with the heel of your hand in an upward motion, thisð ðwill shove the bone up into the brain causing death.

Adam's Apple: This spot is usually pretty well protected, but if you get the chance, strike hard with the knife edge of your hand. This should sever the wind-pipe, and then it's all over in a matter of minutes.

Temple: There is a large artery up here, and if you hit it hard enough, it will cause death. If you manage to knock your enemy down, kick him in the temple, and he'll never get up again.

Back of the Neck: A rabbit punch, or blow delivered to the base of the neck can easily break it, but to be safe, it is better to use the butt of a gun or some other heavy blunt object.

Upper lip: A large network of nerves are located. These nerves are extrememly close to the skin. A sharp upward blow will cause extreme pain, and unconciosness.

Ears: Coming up from behind an enemy and cupping the hands in a clapping motion over the victims ears can kill him immediately. The vibrations caused from the clapping motion will burst his eardrums, and cause internal bleeding in the brain.

Groin: A VERY vulnerable spot. If left open, get it with knee hard, and he'll buckle over very fast.

Kidneys: A large nerve that branches off to the spinal cord comes very close to the skin at the kidneys. A direct blow with the knife edge of your hand can cause death.

There are many more ways to kill and injure an enemy, but these should work best for the average person. This is meant only as information and I would not recommend that you use this for a simple High School Brawl. Use these methods only, in your opinion, if your life is in danger. Any one of these methods could very easily kill or cause permanent damage to someone. One more word of caution, you should practice these moves before using them on a dummy, or a mock battle with a friend. (You don't have to actually hit him to practice, just work on accuracy.)

The fucking thing about vids like this that always makes my blood boil is how everyone just stands around slack jawed staring at whats happening. It's like their brains shut down when faced with a potential fight or flight situation.

What the fuck is wrong with them? Does brainwashing really work?

see

I'm calling bullshit.

They always write outbursts like this off to "drugs" and use what happened as more ammunition for substance control.
But there's a dirty little secret which everyone in medicine and (((psychiatry))) is aware of but never speaks.
I'm talking about culture-bound syndromes.
The non-White races are prone to fits of uncontrollable rage, which can transpire seemingly out of nowhere. The best known of these is the "amok" or "running amok" which is known to afflict East Asians, whence we get the common term.
The truth is that these outbursts have a genetic origin and there's nothing that can be done to anticipate them before they happen. There are even special books of "multicultural psychology" which go into detail about amok.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC181064/
tl;dr coons will coon and there's no way to predict when it will happen. The only way to protect our public is to end multiculturalism.

Not only that, but also substance control - of the population by the pharmajewtical industry, with pills even more apt to turn someone into a raging lunatic.
That's definitely the way to go.

Good point. I firmly believe that many murders by White juveniles are the result of poisoning by jewish psychopharmacological agents like venlafaxine and prozac. I'm not proud to say it but when I was that age myself, I was prescribed a course of said toxins and almost immediately experienced intermitted "berserking", I quit the treatment before I killed someone (or myself) but I can easily see how others have been less fortunate. It's the closest thing to "demonic possession" I've ever experienced.

Standard liberal tactic to demand unrealistic amounts of information as cop out from actual giving an opinion because he knows deep down his ideology doesn’t have an answer for this so he will stay a step back to save himself the mental turmoil. They use this in arguments against others normally but it’s funny here because he did to himself what a self deluding faggot coward.

Leftists are "cause" fixated, they don't really care about the effect (man terrorizing the public).
You clearly see this when you attempt to discuss the disparity between White and Black crime stats. In the face of incontrovertible evidence (official crime stats) the leftist retreats to "causes".
In reality, the cause isn't of practical importance, when a criminal is holding you at gunpoint, is trying to force his erect penis into your vagina or rectum, has broken into your home with the intention of committing murder-robbery, knowing the cause is of zero import, what matters is the effect and how to counteract it.
Discussion of causes is the preserve of academics, holed up in dusty offices or chambers where the odour of cigar smoke and old books fills the air, or for talking heads on late night television.
Knowing the cause doesn't equip you to better protect yourself either, it only allows you to -possibly- change subsequent generations. Today you still have to deal with things which actually exist and no amount of "understand the minutiae" will stop a bullet or make a rapist put his unsatisfied penis back into his shorts.
tl;dr leftists try to shift your frame onto remote causes, in the hope of explaining away reality.

"Instant death" stuff sounds highly exagerated.

No one gives a fuck about the guy and the mother? This is why our race is going in the shitter. Yea, the baby. He got to the baby because you just watched him beat the white guy up.
Dumb fucking lemmings.

WHY DOES NOBODY DO ANYTHING? WHY DO THEY NOT TEAM UP AND TAKE HIM DOWN?

YES, REST OF THE WORLD, WE REALLY ARE THAT ATOMISED AND COWARDLY THAT WE JUST LET A NAKED NIGGER WALK AROUND AND DO VIOLENT THINGS.

There's a good chance we'll film it, though. Fucking hate my country sometimes.

lol

And accidentally touch a nigger dong? That's how you get AIDS.

I imagine where ever this happened did not have firearms widely available to the civilian population. I'm a burger that carries. Would have dropped that apex silverback where he stood, that's for sure. If the cops that arrived on the scene were in a good mood, maybe they would have let me mount its head on my wall.

3 reasons
-Every white male is fully aware consciously or subconsciously that the entire legal system is anti-white even if they don't understand (((who))) is responsible for that.
-Diversity has atomized absolute individualism breaking apart the unity of whites to act as a "gang" in the first place. Also insert the law, liberalism with the fee-fee's, and again jewish involvement.
-Lastly, the shaming by other whites against their own people for taking action in the defense of their people. This is the biggest problem of all IMO. Whites are just looking for an excuse to virtue signal that they're more tolerant and understanding then others who take appropriate action. This is largely where the "cowardice" comes from and women are one of the most potent forces in this aspect and their effect has long lasting behavioral consequences. This is why a white woman can get attacked now by a group of niggers on a bus or probably raped on the side of the street with a bunch of nigs there in full view and the white man will just walk by. Women's shaming of white men has yet to fully present itself and will lead to a far worse future than "traditionalism" and they'll be largely responsible for white men doing nothing to help them in the interm.

Underrated post. While I already knew this, you explained it very clearly.

It isn’t that simple is it? The vast disparities in the selective interpretation and implantation of the law elevate the threat and throw the risk/ reward ratio way out. Were this just one drug fueled African on a rampage then it would be a reasonable prospect to tackle him. But with the police, media and government adamantly against you as a native the threat of tackling this individual is elevated far beyond the consideration of physical harm.

By the time you have given your statement at the station and whilst this reprobate is still rolling around on the floor of a cell he will have gone from an active menace to society to a troubled youth struggling with family issues outside of his control, perhaps he has enrolled into an education program recently or better still he may have done so at some point prior and dropped out compounding the evidence of his recent struggles. He is probably mentally ill and the press will be quick to point out government underfunding in mental health services, this is the states fault.

Once blame has been fully deflected from the perpetrator it’s time for your five minutes of fame. One must ask, do the institutions who are scrutinizing you want members of the community that feel confident enough to protect themselves and others, or do they want you to “run, hide tell”. Your behaviour can’t be approved of, you must not be idolized and therefore you must be demonized. I hope you have never posted a picture of a cartoon frog or liked a UKIP or Trump post on social media. If so, congratulations, you have just been posthumously enrolled in the NSDAP.

So most just walk on, a little more broken than before. Just like the state wants.

It would have been great to beat the piss out of that groid.

to be fair, the nigger was naked so who knows what sort of aids it had. i've backed down from a fight with a bum once or twice for fear of getting hep-c. of course, not nigger ones, bc niggers will smell your fear and become even more aggressive

If you are trying to punch 'through' a target wouldn't that mean you wouldn't be reaching maximum velocity on impact?

There's a difference between not actively decelerating and trying to reach max velocity at a point past impact

"Elbows" requires elaboration as to the ideal motion, regarding what is most powerful.

"Teeth" would be a last resort upon fully grappling each other with both arms.

"Knees" are less of a falling risk than heads, but you should clarify it's for striking the groin or abdomen, I guess tagging the inner/outer/front thigh could be discouraging but I don't think you could reach decent velocity at those levels.

I just see this injuring people unless they've trained at it like crazy.

I don't see why you need to limit this to knife edge. An elbow or punch to the throat is also decent enough. Or jumping kneee if you can pull your opponent down, requires grappling head or neck first though.

Why does it have to be an upward blow? Stretch the skin connecting to gums?

I can just see people training chest flies at the gym to prepare for this bullshit. If you're going to initiate surprise attacks from behind, you'll probably go to jail. Is the idea that it will be harder to get a murder charge compared to a knife or bullet from behind?

Kneeing requires closer range than kicking, which means he can probably punch you before you do this. It takes so little force here to cause pain you may as well add your shin length here if you already have a distance advantage.

I hate people saying to target this as if it's so fucking easy. Unless you're in some BS boxing match with rules it's gonna be hard to discern this and get proper angles apart from other places in the obliques.

what in the ever loving fuck? I would tear that nigger's jaw from his shit eating mouth