How do you soyboys feel now that Adam Driver is a real man and isn't afraid of women?

How do you soyboys feel now that Adam Driver is a real man and isn't afraid of women?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/adam-driver
hooktube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'M NOT ANGRY. IT'S. FINE.

I don't understand. How cpme he still looks like a little bitch?

is he /ourguy/

He looks like a weird Chinese/Jew mix.

whomst?

Eve Cyclist

Holy shit that interview clip is painful to listen to and watch. How can anyone see this and not know shit is spewing from his mouth and he doesn't believe one iota of it?

Pretty low effort

Eat clen. Tren hard. Anavar give up and you can be a real man like Adam too.

Who the fuck are you?

Name one (1) thing wrong.

100% white

Took me a few seconds but kek’d

At some point calling you lot cucks is going to be an insult to cucks.

Are you really that autistic? You genuinely think women directors are different from men because they are women and not a different person? You're a fucking cuck. #toxic

I'm white and I look similarish

Landry list of ancestry (more than 1-3) typical jew overcompensation to hide the fact they are jews.

hello rabbi.

Laundry

my nose and ears are not big

Try listening to your own dogmatic bullshit sometime retard. OP is a perfect example
Do you honestly not see a contradiction here? A logical discrepancy perhaps you drooling mongoloid? It’s feminism affirmative action 101: people should be hired by merit not gender which is why we should hire more people based on gender. FFS you don’t even have the excuse of being a female more likely to base your thinking on emotion, just a brainwashed cuck regurgitating kosher intellectually dishonest talking points.

No feminism is about inclusion now fuck off there aren't a lot of women directors it's a fact.

>ethnicelebs.com/adam-driver

So how English is this guy? And how does he look like this? Perhaps this is why the Brits here like 56% posting as they subconsciously identify with the meme.

There aren’t a lot of women electricians either. Or sanitation workers. Or arm wrestlers. Jesus Christ it’s no wonder so many are flocking to jordan peterson types, common sense for thousands of years is now controversial.
hooktube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Btw there have been plenty of great female directors since the beginning of film, flooding the market and establishing quotas only means the good ones from now on will have a harder time getting noticed and even if they do will be easier to say “she only got the job because she has a vagina.”

I never meant there aren't a lot of women directors I meant out of the top directors they aren't offered jobs as much as men and the industry is mostly shit so you know they wouldn't hurt

A faggot.

This is the “””pay gap””” logic. If there are ten times as many male directors as female OF COURSE men will be offered more jobs than women. The reverse is true of costume designers, make-up artists and casting directors, should the women in those fields lose work to make room for the poor underrepresented men?

literally 56%

I know what you mean but in terms of women directors I think the overall ratio is slightly different and there are more women directors out there who are up to snuff than are represented today. Directors are a bigger deal than make up people, no matter how hard the people work at that craft. Most producers are male and have hired males for one reason or another. I'm not saying there needs to be a huge cut into taking work away from males. if 75% of movies are shit which could be lowballing it then nothing will hurt the industry by having a slightly more different touch possibly.

Maybe women could actually make kino at a higher ratio than men. It isn't like women aren't good at editing.