==HAPPENING==

NEW ZEALAND HERE SHIT THERES THESE MASSIVE LIZARD THINGS THAT APPEARED AS SOON AS 2018 STARTED WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE DESTROYING EVERYTHING IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK EXPERIMENT???

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/12/will-the-ufos-return-to-kaikoura.html
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/01/20000-dead-after-giant-green-lizard-attack.html
archive.is/sv7Ss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pics or it didn't happen

Seems legit.

Another Kiwi here, Auckland just got munted. Nothing of value was lost.

to all people still in 2017: you have to stop time somehow make sure by any means possible that you succeed or the same fate awaits you in 2018

Aussie here

Spoidahs are flying, snakes spouted limbs, toilet water is draining clockwise, abbies are speaking coherent sentences, captcha loaded an hour fast and I haven't slipped from my ground harness into the moon

What the fuck is happening?

me and the lads are lining up our work vans West. we need more people lads, 4 transits aren't going to stop earth's rotation

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/12/will-the-ufos-return-to-kaikoura.html
?
WTF

It's true, I was there, I was the building to the right of that picture

You funin' me, son?

its not even 2018 here yet

shit we need to call up john mcclane this is more serious than i had thought

Happeningu?

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/01/20000-dead-after-giant-green-lizard-attack.html
archive.is/sv7Ss
and you thought i was joking

GO GO GODZILLA

Do it Faggot

They were already there, you just couldn't see them.

TESTOSTERONE

Never change

:^)

Good luck to Straya and NZ!
Happy NY!!!!

Oh, look upon the graceful Jew who only likes the president because he supports Israel. Awful funny how the Jewish Convert made a TV show upending traditional family values, and curses like the dumb whore she attacked.