A.I

What games let me protect Tay?

Bonus points if you actually get to have an affection for and keep the her in the end.

None of this "sad ending" pansy crap

There needs to be a deus ex mod where you can fuse with tay

SOMA, sort of.

Anyone who ever took the whole Tay thing seriously is dumb af..

It's a game called shitposting on Holla Forums. Now get to it, OP.

lol ledditors

More waifubots for the rest of us fag.

What's a game where an A.I. tries to protect you?

Dorito face pls

Zone of the Enders.
I haven't played it in several years, but I do remember at one point Jehuty attempting to eject the pilot when she thought she was going to be destroyed.

what video games let me pretend OP isn't a giant faggot?

Real life.

Deus Ex

The 3.3 million dollar game

People that don't know how to draw feet shouldn't draw feet.

Niggers.

universe at war, earth assault

that picture holy shit

Invisible Inc revolves around you trying to get a new power source for your AI. In the end you gain her affection. :^)

hello newfriend

So you're a nigger? Those toes are fine.

Shadowrun Dragonfall

but all the AI are fucking faggots that were manipulating you to rule the world, except for the one that got rape, cant remember.

hello nu-fag

There were really only three AI, and the third one is more VI than a true AI. The fourth one is a rape baby.

No, they aren't. Anatomically correct toes have their outermost parts wider. You would know if you have seen them IRL or just googled for pictures of naked foot soles.

Catherine? Don't leave me…

That game is basically a walking sim.

no, it's 100% pure walking sim

Huge disappointment, honestly.

Transhumanism for Dummies: The Game.

more like File Management for Dummies

What really fucked up the story was the fact that Simon is the quintessential normalfag. He's so retarded that even after 5 times being told the same thing he still acts surprised and angry when it happens.

the bitch was also retarded
or she outright lied, didn't pay that much attention to dialogue.
one of the two games I consider a wasted time, the other being A Machine for Pigs

Why was she retarded? She knew full well only their copies would end on the Ark. It's not her fault Simon is a complete idiot.

Another problem with the narrative is that it dumbs the concepts down but still manages to fuck them up.

I just wish walking simulators would go away already. I want someone to take Eclipse Phase, remove all the pozz and make a cRPG about it.

They were still protecting you though, the question didn't specify any particular motive for protection.

all those moments lost in time
like tears in rain

i miss you, tay

Why did they make her fat with no neck in Mankind Divided?

Marathon, baby

So if instead of feet, her legs ended in Danny DeVito's head, it'd be fine since you aren't a footfag?

Final Fantasy Adventure

user that's just the outfit. Look at her neck and follow the purple line to see it.

Stupid outfit though; makes her look hunched back