PlanetSide 2

So is pay to not grind the same as pay to win? Cause something doesn't feel right about this game. I notice the only subtext I get when I look up "Planetside 2 pay to win" is sub reddits saying "It isnt, but I paid 700$ to make my character better". Kinda not buying it. What is your opinion on the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzmrHB2jGXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wne8xlzP8os
planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Classes
youtube.com/watch?v=11CauFkTIdA
youtube.com/watch?v=68JQtxTzjqc
youtube.com/watch?v=ejTgl3cCyDo&list=RDMMwRftKDyDjLg&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=pmnUsPU7Uxc&list=RDMMwRftKDyDjLg&index=31
youtube.com/watch?v=s-dkwpAUzdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g576LL0LCnA
youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4
youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=aZw6b51bCkM
archive.is/njyBI
8ch.net/v/res/11115733.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pay to win in the sense that you don't have to spend ages grinding out kills to get better weapons, making it easier to grinding out kills to get better weapons. Or you could just join Vanu and get the best weapons in the game because of developer bias.

It's pay to not grind so hard.

They dropped the ball after the construction system release. One chance and they blew it.
did the rocket rifle ever get released?
rip

So how is Vanu super powered? I mean, I am doing really well for just using stock weapons and builds. But something seems off with the power balance with players who are 1000 levels ahead of me.

Also, how come the shitloads of asian dont have their own server?

High accuracy and no bullet drop.

In a game that has retarded, wide cones of fire for every weapon, the Vanu have the best accuracy, the least recoil and the fastest bullets. It doesn't matter how hard your gun hits, or how fast it shoots, you'll spray bullets around the guy, while the purple faggot's rounds all land perfectly on target. Plus, they're fucking purple, so they're invisible while fighting at night. And to top it off, they have the most agile air superiority fighter, and their tank breaks the number one rule of balancing videogame tanks. Shit can fucking strafe and move over any type of fucking terrain since it's a maglev.

When do we return?

As soon as I stop being poor and get a quad core CPU. We'll make wwew wwew again.

Soon™

Play it for a few days and uninstall. Dull as fuck and not as good as planetside 1. You can have a decent enough kit in a few hours unless you want to vehicle whore. Putting money in is just stupid unless you have more than you know what to do with.

How is the Faction allowed to exist with such imbalance, are the devs aware at all?

Is there some anons that play this together? I am just curious if there is any reason to invest serious time into it.

Thats another question, what the fuck was planetside 1 like?

Vanu players cry the most, and in turn pay the most, so the devs just go with them.

Do it, lads. Make some webms for me.

There used to be a regular PS2 thread where loads of user s gathered to all play together, with leaders and bantz and memes and OC. It stopped suddenly though. Discussions have come up as to returning on a future date, but it's been a couple months. Im itching to make a new squad though, to fuck things up and make Auraxis great again.

So gents, what was your favorite class and weapon? I adore rolling with a Shotgun light assault, with jump hers and the sprint booster for max speed and keks

So you are just bad at the game or?

This is now a wwew nostalgia thread, get out, faggot.

Bullet drop is low with high accuracy. It's supposed to be countered by low damage, but that's not the case.

Not soon enough. I'd have to reapply.

We're usually too busy fucking around.

15 MAN SHOAH

NEVER FORGET 6 TRILLION BURNT CHEESE BURGERS

THE TRANUCAUST HAPPENED

wwew is a fun group of nice players who make everyone mad.

GAS THE TRANU INDAR WAR NOW

WEW LAD

I'll drop the links to the unlisted videos again, since it's been so long.

youtube.com/watch?v=jzmrHB2jGXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wne8xlzP8os

Oh, I picked the red faction as well cause the music was the best. I mean if you guys are just fucking around and having fun that is cool. So what faction is the "try hards" then? Also, West NA server is just packed with Asians, why is that?

TR best faction. VS is the faggot faction, because how easy it is to get kills with their weapons. We played on NA East, fuck if I know.

Vanu are almost invariably tryhard. TR tend to be middle of the road, and NC is made up of mostly inexperienced newbies or ultra-lethal veterans

It was NA east. Emerald I think. Shit gets sub 150 pings from bestslav land.

Vanu, by far. Also the biggest faggots and redditors.

Vanu, by far. Also the biggest faggots and redditors.

Tranu are tryhards never play them

Too many slants, not enough servers?

OFFENSE IS BEST DEFENSE, LAD

Noice

I'm trying to help. At least it's not the bird.

unoptimized as fuck, but before everyone and their mother had CR5, it was great. Better maps and while the game had the same problem with zerg chasing and pointless battles, huge pitched battles would take place. Battles that could take all all day. You could walk from the rear, through the lines of artillery, all the way to meat grinder at the front line.

The only reason I kinda like it is cause I am getting crazy Battlefield 2142 vibe. The platoon/squad speak can be pretty entertaining. So there are try hards. That is good to know. So the Blue faction has some pretty hardcore veterans?

I'm getting flashbacks to 5 hour fights on Scarred Messa Skydock.

There's veterans on all three factions.

Blue has some occasional skilled folks among a bunch of kiddies who bought into the "freedom" meme.

Terran Republic has the superior tacticians, though.

What about hackers? are they present?

Yeah, any commander or whatever has some good ideas and seems to know what he is doing.

Don't forget these.

Probably. There used to be hackers, but I think they were purged while wwew was still present. No surprise, the people who got banned were mainly Vanu.

Burgers are fun retards with some great players sparse in the group that sometimes rage at how retarded everyone is.

Damn, I cant switch the East NA

You can just roll up a new character. I highly doubt you're that high of a level anyway. If you are, you at least know what to spec into so you can save your certs.

wwew ain't there anyway

Just an update on the kaiser helmet shit, the October update did not put it in the fucking game, not unless I didn't spot it after an hour of checking the whole cosmetic helmet tab.

Also, Tranu Sorority and New Cheeseburgers have the most tryhards of players on all the factions(on a dead game no less!), Terran Republic has to rely on teamwork and TACTICAL SUPERIORITY to win.

And lastly, they finally implemented Battle-eye, and for some odd reasons, the player count on several servers just dropped.

They really aren't. Their guns are just easier to use than the other factions, so most players have an easier (and as a result, more successful) time with them.

If anything I would say the NC have the bset infantry weapons. They seem to have the highest amount of diversity in their lineups, and their guns drop targets the fastest provided you can aim them.

Also, the guy that said VS have the fastest bullets is full of it. Typically they trade a very minor amount of muzzle velocity for the lack of bullet drop. Not like either of those matter at any relevant ranges for the guns that have it.

As for whether the game is pay to win? Implants are pay to win, but they're not too big of a difference. You can also buy weapons with cash, but the majority of the time it's not worth it anyway. It'd probably make the biggest difference in vehicle gameplay, but even then they're iffy purchases unless they're not faction-specific.

Biggest defining factors of whether or not you win a fight is who gets the drop of who, and who has the better aim. Dropping a few dollars on a gun you could've just spend some time grinding the certs for won't change shit. I still wouldn't bother with the game by this point anyway, for completely different reasons.

reminder that TR are a bunch of facist cuckolds that need a big guy to take care of them

Basically actual motherfucking teamwork. Plenty of the mechanics in thay game actually synergized with not only small specialized squad tactics but also combined arms such as base assaults. There was actual supply lines mechanics in the way of vehicle repair, transport and resupply stations called Lodestars as well as troop transports like the empire-specific Sunderer variants, 4-man IFVs which could cross water, buggies of all types and AMSes which basically were mobile stealthed respawn and equipment ressuply stations. Bases needed resources called nanites which you could transport with Advanced Nanite Trucks or ANTs in short, or they would turn neutral and kick the empire who was holding it until someone ressuplies it and caps it again.

There wasn't a pay-to-grind-less system, highly certed characters could die very easily to low ranks if they had the right weapon setup (shotgun on absolute cqc vs chaingun, light rifle vs heavy laser/splash damage gun on range as a few examples) and the drop on the guy, all weapons had a purpose even if they were weaker than others since they either were more accurate at ranges or simply easier to carry.

Did you know there was an actual inventory system on this? You could be a field medic, engineer, rocket trooper with agile armor (equivalent to light infantry armor) with grenades who also happens to carry mines if you wanted to. Or a sniper/hacker with a flamethrower pistol, a katana and a couple EMP grenades on superheavy REXO armor. The limit was only on which tier of weapons you certed in and your inventory space depending on the type of armor, heck you could even recert all that shit if you wanted to and get different gear depending on the situation at hand.

Did i mention there was water? Plenty of it, rivers and lakes made great chokepoints and made heavy vehicles like tanks less desirable in exchange for amphibious transports and air support. Vanu were even worse in there with their buggy and MBT variants using maglev tech, but still otherwise manageable with infantry AV weaponry as Magriders sucked at anything that wasn't outmanouvering and sniping enemy tanks.

PS2 is completw shit compared to PS1 in nearly every aspect except graphics, it's a shame it still hasn't gotten it's new reverse engineered server up yet.

Oh, and to the OP who said this reminded him for Battlefield 2142(before the EA rape)

NEVER EVER!

Go back to sucking Vanu's big purple cock.

Are Vanu the niggers of planetside 2?

That sucks, now way to play it then? Ill check out some gameplay footage.

Are there not 2142 private serves up now or something?

No, that would be the TR.
Overpopulated africa tier communist shithole of a "country" with only one party governing the state.

You seem pretty butt hurt dude.

OP, we had several threads about playing on the Reclamation servers, guess you missed them. And do your own research and stop asking to be spoonfed or make a thread about that, PS2 is practically on life-support yet faggot Muh KD tryhards are still shilling hundreds of dollars in it.

WE WUZ AYYIANS N SHEIT

Cultist facists or regular facists, what a hard choice.
joos isn't an argument for wanting to live in a facist shithole, Holla Forums.

Woah, relax dude. What is the definition of a dying game anyways? I mean people are clearly playing it.

name one country that became a bigger shithole post fascism

Go away, cheeseburger

VS please go.

The USSR.

Arguably Palestine because of all the Jews that moved in.

No way to play it now that the servers are dead thanks to DBG sucking corporate cock.

Thankfully, the game is old enough to have a large contingency of hackers who reverse engineered a bunch of in-game packets and are currently in the process of coding an alternate server for it. It's taking them months due to a lack of source code material but they managed to not only mod the game, but make a proof-of-concept unsynched (you can't view other players connected) yet functional server. I predict that by the end of the year they'll have something that lets you shoot purple spandex faggots at the very least.

There's no need to be upset.

Don't expect to sticking to one server when you're not playing on peak times, which means nowadays since the content is still the fucking same, and fights are zergfests or you're getting farmed, is not a lot nowadays, because there's less people to fill a huge as shit continents.

Post 9/11 America

All you TRCucks say is "cheeseburger" and "butthurt"

Because that's all that is needed for the salt you're pouring into the thread ,cheeseburger.

SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY BRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT MAYBE TRY WHINING LOUDER FAG! HA HA.

Feed us your Muh KD tears!

I don't play VS, I haven't played this game for about 3 months now.
Live free in the NC.

Good Goy™

Don't fight for freedom stupid goy! One world government! The government will keep you safe!

Ohoho, so you would rather be slaved to the (((Corporations))) rather than fight for justice and peace with your brothers in Glorious TR? Surely, this must be the (((VS))) propaganda poisoning your mind.

Typical Burger corporate whorism.

Pretty impressed with this thread. Thanks. I will probably stop in the next few days. The zergfest is pretty boring.

What would stop the NC troops from just fighting the corporations?
In pure Judaism, the TR are the biggest jews. One world government, one party, one currency.

better trained and experienced NC troops kept on the corporate payroll

PS1 was broken as fuck but still amazing somewhere in the midst of core combat. Not because core combat was any good (it was awful and you're wrong if you disagree), but because the game as a whole finally came together. It was focused and brutal fighting and there were a lot of large operations like where we'd have huge rushes of a hundred reavers and dozens of galaxies (and some lodestar bombs) zerg a base in attempts to break stalemates. Reaver fights were a ton of fun as great reaver pilots on great rigs and great connections could fly full speed through forests whilst dodging trees which felt like a speeder bike fight. And spawning was much more limited and tactical which made for some amazing bridge battles to keep AMSes out.

Be sure to stop by when Planetside gets better again, maybe.

The NC are a mixture of not only miners and farmers, but pirates and mercenaries as well as criminals. You really think if the NC won that they would just allow a bunch of low income citizens, who are only upset because they failed financially since the TR could already feed and supply the population just fine, to just rise up against the CEOs? You are going to get wiped if you good goys win.

The game never got popular or wide acclaim because Fps sequels were getting better and prettier by the year and the core gameplay was pretty much outdated by two years after release.

>Magriders sucked at anything that wasn't outmanouvering and sniping enemy tanks magmowing
fuck yerr

oh no reaction images

Nah, PS1 never got more popular because it was only briefly awesome, that period was sandwiched in-between near launch and BFRs where it was fucking terrible, and you needed a high-end rig during that period to really enjoy it with 4x the amount of RAM that was common unless you wanted to be killed by swapping and memory leaks all the time.
Systems-wise that pre-BFR version would still be a lot more fun than 'modern' FPS games as it was more teamwork oriented, had a much larger scale (often hundreds fighting for a single bridge in a small area), and not afraid to have legendary battles that might take all day to resolve.

Is anyone actually playing the game or are we just memeing? I don't want to reinstall for nothing.

Still pretty niche, remember this was during 2003-2008, fps market had a shit ton of games back then, CoD, Battlfield, Tribes, Unreal Tournament, and Halo. And when PS2 was revealed, people asked if there was a first game, top kek. Then the dev team dropped because they focused more on their MMO cashcows Everquest 2 and Star Wars Galaxies (which they also ruined with their great balance changes)

I think we're just here for the memes.

Memes and lore for me

Its just been me asking questions. But yeah, This isn't that fun after the first 5 hours.

I usually just ended up having music or something else playing in the background when playing alone.

It really doesn't get any better once the BR110 killwhores come through with their maxed out Liberator. And if a dozen guys do manage to shoot them down with AA, they'll be back in 2 minutes with a fresh plane because they boost and rarely get killed so they're always at max nanites

PS2 is the game that formed my disposition towards the entire concept of F2P. F2P games are essentially finished at launch the same as any other game, but their model is built around trying to trick you into holding them to different standards. They harvest big playerbases by building up false confidence in the product, pretty much, and enough retards being strung along by the idea of post-launch features will attract more retards.

At launch, PS2 was banal, shallow and unbalanced trash and if people hadn't been hesitant to judge it "too soon", it wouldn't still be around for you to make this thread. Warframe, tribes, TERA are all good examples too. They're low-effort games by absent developers and that's the explanation you'll probably arrive at for most of the inconsistencies you're noticing. Everyone bitches about subscription based MMOs but those used to have magnificent support, and they should make a comeback.

I heard eurobeat plays well when pulling harassers or doing L. Infantry stunts.

Other than that, yeah the game is shit without a good team and tons of VOIP shitposting. It's a shame PS1 never had as much traction as this garbo.

It's only great you have lads to play with and battle bard blasting music.
You can mute, niggers.

At least the salt wwew mined was great.

It probably is the bird though.

It probably is the bird though.

pic related

We need to not feed the bird.

aren't they revamping biolabs?

I miss playing with wwew.

Me too. I miss you fags.

I was hoping for the October comeback tour to be a thing.
Also never forget

Have they done any updating yet?

Good old Gunner "if she's on the clock she's ready for cock" nacho.
Never gets old.

Construction wise they added the "artillery," pillbox, light vehicle/air terminals, force barrier gate, ammo tower and the spawn tube. Made EMPs not free, memekeeper has halberd drop.
Removed betelgeuse, scythe, PPA, maggie strafing, infinite ammo mechanic, mechanical voices, excessive estrogen, airhammer, the anchor and the sundy chan now thanks her senpai for repairs.
Valks are less shit

What?
Where are the patch notes for this shit?

Its shit

Some autists here play it, but its they the usual casual contrarians with terrible taste that only play stuff because its obscure or not popular anymore

This is important. It might be worth playing the game again if this is true.

wwew return when, I want to fuck around and run VS and NC over with my cloak ant

If we can get an administrator to let the people who they didnt let in to the group back, we could start new threads and play. Im down, I just need an administrator to let me in. I feel part of the reason wwew died off was because towards the end, they started moserating who gets in hardcore because they were afraid or normalfags and reddit joining

Get in*
Moderating*

Kek are you that cuck that tried to get officer rights to get all his IRL friends in the coutfit? Trying to correct the record I see.

No we stopped playing because combined with dev-pet tranu bullshit at some point we just devolved into CPM faggotry for a time and burned out.

No, what kind of faggot has irl friends? Im the guy who made that spinoff NC squadron, short lived as it was. I applied several times to wwew but after a while they stopped accepting me and accused me of being a redditer

Fags were caping out conversations and sending them to the mods. Bans were handed out, and we got pickier, if you got caught in the crossfire then sorry.

I really do have a hankerin for this game again, I think its mostly the group itself that I miss but it may be time for WWEW to rise one more and terrorize Auraxis once more.

i picked vanu for the asses

Played for awhile, removed many a burger and trannu with my lmg. Was truly heartbroken by how shitty the AT rocket turret is.
Never bothered with wwew.D-Did I miss out?

You did miss out. The bantz and memes were legendary, easily the most fun I ever had playing with Holla Forums.

We should go and make Auraxis great again, user. When should we plan for it? This weekend possibly, lets seize the moment.

Yeah, top tier bantz. We started to get recognized where ever we would go as premium shitters. We really sucked at first, but started to get a lot better as we got certed out.

This is some of the new stuff for those who are intrested, you can get more info from the website.

You know what? Maybe it is time we rise again, its been what, 3 or 4 months? We can always drop it again for a bit if anons lose interest.

Oh, what was our helmet again?
Anyone have the pic?

no escape from c4 fairies

I play it a shitton, so I'll tell you how it works. Probably someone already did, but I'm going to say it again.

The game is pay-to-win. Here's how:

1. Absolutely critical gameplay-changing equipment is locked behind a cert paywall. You either grind through it for 3 months or pay up for cert boosts. Recent updates helped mitigate the extent of this imbalance, but it's still there. An example: New Heavy Assault players do not start with anti-air rocket launchers, and so get utterly fucked over by aircraft with no way to do anything about it. (I honestly think the infantry vs vehicle (particularly air) meta is one of the biggest reasons new players quit the game.)

2. Subscribing gives you an in-game benefit to nanite generation, so you get more nanites in less time. This means you can pull more vehicles, and use more grenades and mines than non-subscribers. This is literally your classic definition of pay-to-win.

3. Vehicles require MASSIVE amounts of cert investments. Just to get a vehicle specialized for, say, anti-tank work, can require upwards of 5,000 certs. 20,000 certs to fully unlock stuff on some vehicles, easily. Your average player might earn 30-50 certs per hour. As an above-average player who's been playing for the better part of a year, I'll make ~100-150 certs per hour without any boosts. That's with around 1 kill per minute.

Some people defend the game as not being pay-to-win; they're wrong. It's pay-to-skip-grind which is defacto pay-to-win because the things you grind give you a direct and distinct advantage, rather than being sidegrades.

What ISN'T pay-to-win are, ironically enough, the thing I see most noobs complaining is pay-to-win: The guns. Although there are objectively "best" guns, the differences are altogether pretty minor. It's mostly that new players don't have a fucking clue about the guns and subscribe to grass-is-greener-itis.

In the end, if you stick through the first 3 months / BR 80, the grind isn't so bad anymore, as you'll have most of the critical stuff for infantry play at that point. After 8 months / BR100 you won't even notice or care anymore as you'll be able to do everything you really want to do.

I see you haven't crawled back to your cuck shed.

VS has a minor advantage with no bullet drop. I isolated this difference a bit by looking at just the battle rifles for each faction, which are almost functionally equivalent statistically, except minor bullet velocity differences and the VS battle rifle having no bullet drop.

In the end it's minor - maybe 1-3% difference in DPS that gives VS an advantage, and that difference disappears once you look at better players, rather than the average.

So basically it just helps new players a little bit. Vets know the guns well enough to compensate for drop, and this is on the guns where it's most relevant. Other weapons - AR's, LMG's, etc. aren't accurate enough for the lack of bullet drop to even matter.

Use flak armor.

Explosives are your biggest threat as a max anyways, and the new self repair means you won't be 2-shot by decimemes unless they alpha you.

So what are the classes in the game, what do they do?
I usually like to vary a lot and never play a single class for long, I prefer sneaky shit or being a medic, heavy weapons in 3rd since a lot of people don't like to go slow.
How do those play in this game?

Also, how do factions wage war? Just assault places and capture points? Is there some kind of economy? That nanite thing from Planetside 1 the other user said seemed nice, is there something similar here?
Also, what prevents a faction from dropping 300 guys in a single area and bum rush it? And what are the victory conditions?

Seems like some nostalgia goggles for PS1 to me. I got in late, so maybe things were different early-on, but in my experience the game was exactly the same thing as Planetside 2, but with worse infantry combat, clunkier controls, and more downtime.

The best fights were bridge-fights, which could go on for hours. Tower fights could as well, but those fights were literally team-camp-corners. There wasn't really room for interesting combat mechanics. Airfags were still a massive cancer, but infantry AA actually fucked them up pretty good.

The only thing I'll give planetside 1 over planetside 2 is the atmosphere / environment design. In every other way I unironically think Planetside 2 does it either better, or no worse than ps1.

Bit much to go over. Classes are distinct enough that you'll play them differently from each other. They're all pretty viable in combat, although heavy assault tends to rule, and engineers kind of suck. Maxes - the big heavy infantry - are a noobtrap. Good if you're a good player, absolute ass if you have no clue what you're doing. Nanites in PS2 don't really matter, resources don't really matter unless you're playing autismforts. There's little to the meta for fighting other factions, you just assault and cap bases over and over, and nothing prevents one faction from dumping their entire player pop into a single hex to overwhelm the 12 guys defending that base. "victory" involves locking a continent so you can't play on it anymore, and has a long list of obtuse requirements and victory points in order to meet its conditions and "win".

Weakest part of PS2 is the faction war meta and strategy layer.

planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Classes
You'd want to start off as a engi or medic for some easy certs(currency) and then find what suits you.

Endless tug of war. Usually zerg vs zerg or zerg vs entrenched and organized outfit(guild) farming kills. Once a faction caps enough points the lock the continent and you move on to a different one. Rinse and repeat.

Generally the other faction shows up as there's a timer involved with capping a point.

Not as such, no. Maybe if you count kill trading :^)

I don't suppose you faggots really wanted a generally silent pilot who's only in it for the kebab removal and chat salt?

Engineer sticks by friendly vehicles, friendly MAXs and important objects that can be destroyed by enemies (Class change terminals, turrets, vehicle terminals, generators)
Medic heals buddies and uses automatic rifles with mid-range capability. They also revive teammates. If you get revive grenades and a grenade bandolieer, you'll grind certs out extremely quickly.
Infilshitter goes invisible, snipes, ambushes, sets traps, scouts ahead and lazes targets with motion sensors, and hacks terminals and turrets directly for their own faction's use.
Heavy Assault gets heavy overshields, carries LMGs, and has rocket launchers for vehicle combat. The brusier of the game.
Light Assault carries carbines for mid and close range combat, has jetpacks for ambushing and skipping over terrain, C4 for vehicle combat and MAX (powersuit) combat.
MAX costs 450 nanites to use, they're the big powersuits. They typically have chainguns useful for mowing down infantry. They can only be healed by engineers. They also cannot capture objectives like the other classes can. The stallbreaker and room charger of the game.

I personally play light assault with shotguns. Nothing feels better than breaking down a small squadron in mere seconds, or jumping around a closed environment and picking soldiers off before flying away to the safety of a rooftop, only to do it again.

Anyone here who enjoys bantz would be welcome user

There really was something magical about a well placed MG turret flanking a burger charge.

Soon, I hope. I've been itching to play again, but it wouldn't be the same without you faggots. I'm thinking we should gather the next time Ross Scott streams, get a harasser party going.

When would that be?

I was quiet most of the time and never used a mic yet never got complaints.

Whatever happened to The Enclave returning?

I think it's usually the second or third weekend of a month that he plays.

Yeah, I usually just asked questions every once in a while, and it didn't seem like anyone had much of a problem with it.

I don't want to wait that long, nobody will remember the date. We can raid him and his followers, but we need to start regathering now.

Yeah, you've got a point there. I'm totally up for playing this weekend.

Reddit are fucking retards.

I looked at the subreddit a while ago, seeing new players wanting tips on what they should spend their certs on and if they should buy daybreak cash, and if so what on?

I suggested they focus on equipping their main out, depending on the load out I gave suggestions for gear, guns, side arms, attachments, and upgrading their shields e.t.c

I got 'downvoted' so much that my comment was hidden and most of the replies were smug cunts saying

I couldn't give a shit about the upvote downvote shit, but the comments, complete retards. I would take whatever reddit says and ignore everything.

Doesn't matter user. As long as you're not a faggot and enjoy pissing off the tranu you'll be just fine.

Next time Ross plays sounds like a great time. His next play session was already done so we'll have to wait until he has another stream which will be on Nov 5th. My best guess is he'll have it between the 15th and the 20th. I'm reinstalling now and preparing myself for the next Ross meet up to be our grand comeback.

>have to pay a $10 tax fee

S-sorry lads.

Ooh Ah Up The TRa then

The best place to get any actual discussion or advice about the game has always been the 4chan or Holla Forums threads.

I don't know why, but this is just amusing to me.

H h hi i am new to Plantside
What is the best TR engineer setup ? i have like 2800 crets

i've been talking to some other wwew outit leader about revving up the salt engine again lads. we want to revive wwew. were thinking making a thread this week or next
week officially announcing the revival. we originally wanted to keep it dead for a little longer since i myself, the outfit leaders and i'm sure the rest of wwew
doesnt want the General devolving into something on SS13 levels of autistic. because that would sureley affect the kind of people that are going to be joining into the
outfit ingame also.

I've been itching to play this game again with you glorious faggots.
are you guys ready for a second round? Yea? or nay?

t. nacho

you guys are going to play again for a week and then burn out

if you really want to play planetside, just play it. Alone. If you can enjoy it alone, it'll be even more fun with other people and you will spontaneously start getting together when enough of you all get online at the same time. You don't need to organize anything.

If you only get online when everyone else is getting online, you'll never keep a cohesive group together.

tl;dr just play the damn game already

Nacho raped and killed and girl in 1990

I played alone once and it was pretty boring. Planetside 2 is a dull game already and having people to play with and fuck around would make it bearable

typo on the nacho part

IT IS TIME

Is our emblem in the game yet? What about our helmet?

I'll rape you if you keep spreading disinfo.

Gas yourself, faggot.

Then you really ought to just play other games.
Planetside will never last for you if you can't enjoy it on your own without friends. Friends make literally anything fun. It can be goddamn hoopsnake or watching paint dry and it'll still be fun.

But if people don't get online on their own to play, and you don't get online on your own to play, you're never going to consistently get a group together and then it'll fizzle, probably within a week, because everyone is waiting on everyone else to be the first person to get online and start playing so they can bandwagon on with them.

Just, fuck's sake. If you want to play the game you need to want to play it in spite of no friends being online, and then almost paradoxically that will result in you having a core group of people who are always getting online playing together and having fun.

YES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Flak armor investment and engineer gun, as well as certing out a more mainline combat class a tad.

Lets roll, you glorious loli man.

WHO TF UP ITS REAL NIGGA HOURS
Contact MokkochiKun (myself) to join a squadron

Why cant you go
PRONE
faggoits

MokocchiKun*

kill yourself

Let's do it faggots, I'm ready.

PS2 REBOOT NOW
COME ON FAGS

I'm still updating, i'll get in there soon

Signing on now.

Downloadan

Gonna reinstall and make a new character just for this.
Memerald as usual, or another server?

is it time?
time to piss off the trannies and burgers?
by having fun?

I'm pretty sure we're just reviving wwew, so yeah, memerald.

We're actually going to revive the original wwew?

Yeah? Why the fuck wouldn't we?

0/10

How to become a meme*

Fuck yeah, I can't wait to be a battle bard again

vanu is the most try hard, both the terrans and space wall mart security can also get tryhard, NC is the least tryhardy out of all of them as it seems to be more casual players looking to have fun and vets dicking around. i play NC and try and find a good fight with the terrans, within 20 minutes even if i do find a fight it inevitably stagnates because the game mechanics and the maps are directly opposed to letting players have fun, so you just end up with one group zerg rushing with vehicles and spawn camping. the only good fights are when one push runs into another push by accident and confusing hell breaks loose, the second it gets to a base it sucks.
Chinese server shut down a while ago, and the Koreans play west coast. so that's probably it.

Remember not to feed the bird.

you could argue either way. but whether or not it bothers me of course depends on how much of a pain the game is without paying for boosts or whatever

It's Wintermote, not bird but he's also a faggot from cuckchan. Not as bad a bird though but that's not saying much

Have medkits been removed yet?

does this mean what I think it means?
that it'll scan my entire computer looking for shit that can potentially be used as "cheat programs" even if they're not running, like autohotkey which you could use to detect when your crosshair turn red which triggers a left mouse button down event as long as they stay red

OY VEY

epic simply epic

You absolute madmen. You better make some webms for me if you can make it work again.

GREAT LANDING, ACE!

Now that's how you parallel park.

Boys, it pleases me greatly to come to the realization that its like we've never quit at all with how were funposting in the thread. Welcome back you crazy diamonds.

Feels great man.

How much QPU speed does it take to put a sundy at the top of a biolab?

>quickscope headshot a [GOON] with a 12x sniper
It's been fun fags, hope we play again tomorrow

Hopefully we can get more of us back into the game. Just remember wherever you are or whatever game you play, Brass-senpai will always notice you.

Oh shit you niggers are playing right now?

A one time fee or is it something like for every purchase or monthly?

Fun playing with you fags and spamming music. Hope we can get on tomorrow. I really can't wait for the helmet and emblem.

Also, dubs.

Well, this is awkward.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was per slot tbh. I really wish I had the money to actually get it.

One time fee. I ended up paying it because I figured even if we don't make a comeback, it'd be in the game just for novelty's sake.
But now I have to fill out a tax form or something which is a fucking hassle.

At least it's only once, does everyone currently on the outfit get the helmet for free? I remember reading that back then. Also, which design was it? The Starship Troopers esque one or the Kaiser Holla Forums helmet?

It's like we never left, man. Seems like the Burgers have stepped up their game, though.

I submitted the decal.
I'm pretty sure the helmet thing was only a rumor, I've never heard of something like that.

user, why?
why are you using the smaller re-encode of the one I cut out, that cuts out the last fraction of a second of the last laugh?
shame on you, I spent time and processing cycles on this shit

Well, now I feel ashamed for using it for months.

I know that video is cut up for just the laughing parts, but I've tried watching his stream a few times.

Is brote partly retarded, or have some brain malfunction?

not only that, since it does system checks it fucked over wine users and made the game unplayable for them.

He's usually partially, if not fully shitfaced during the streams.

Haven't played this in years but now I'm tempted even if the game is probably still trash.

What server am I going for ? EU east? or EU?

memerald, NA east

shes stuck

Pick one, because I've been picked several times cross map with a vanu LMG that has better travel time and no drop when compared to my BOLT ACTION SNIPER RIFLE.

Nevermind, this game sucks.

as expected, OP is a huge cocksucking faggot.

So how long until (((someone))) starts crying about content or Feeling the Bern©?

Dude, fuck off. This game is pay to win zerg rush garbage. The gameplay is mediocre as at best. There are better games to play.

You're not wrong but salty leddit tears are great.

You newfags are getting desperate XD XD
When the fuck are weww players on

Wwew lads

you britbong faggots are so desperate for attention. It is hilarious. What is the biggest "clan" on US east?

ALSO
When playing with anons from Holla Forums it has been 50/50 either cool dudes who are good, or autistic faggots who suck at said game trying to grief. This thread confirms where you morons lie.

Continue to sperg out. It only makes it funnier. You clearly have no idea how we run and would probably be laughed out if you tried to play with us.

No one wants to play with you, get a life.
Like I said before, 50/50 chance, you are the spergs just trying to be XD LOL SO RANDOM WE ARE Holla Forums faggots. Ill got play with adults who know how to have fun.

you can't be serious

Im fucking dude, how come weww stopped playing anyways? I always wonder why Holla Forums anons just stop playing a game. Like WoW private servers.

People just got burned out playing however long just about every day. Frankly, I'm amazed we initially lasted, what, four months?

Four months? Holy shit that is impressive

Yeah, it was about 4 months. It was a miracle it didn't immediately die off after that double xp week ended.
I still have all my recordings, 20 hours in all, starting in may and ending in august.

It was crazy that we actually got a semi-competent air cleaning squadron up by the end too
ramming reaver try hards never got old

They didn't follow up the big construction update.
And I don't mean they dropped the ball, they just never fucking updated it aside from adding a gun.
The beteljews is still fucking retarded, the magrider still has all its maneuverability while being practically as tough as the other MBTs, aircraft still have way too much health for anything less than an AA zerg to effectively deal with.
They said they would fix shit, but it's been over 4 months and they still haven't done anything remotely resembling significant change, let alone any of the substantial shit they teased.

I still have the footage I have for my harasser drifting video. I should finish it if we do end up getting back into the grove of it.

Well, the salt definitely helped. Especially when we ended up drawing the ire of shitters that have been noted assholes in the community since day one, purely by screwing around.

Remember when we had to actually play the game to get reddit tears, now we just get the sodium from just shitposting.

Yeah, one glance on the Planetside 2 subreddit was pretty bad. Notice just by playing that there are a lot of reddit sounding players, I got some "half indian/ half white" dude pretty pissed off.

Is NCBro still playing?

It's too soon, lads. We must bide our time and strike when they least expect it. we should reconvene in late December, no dates for now, but soon.

No, now. We already delayed it. Theres no point in stopping now.

rip crown camping

As much as I loved WWEW I don't know if PS2 is worth going back to.

Guess the anti-fun squad finally got tired of people roaming around empty continents rather than getting into the same old teamfights against the same people constantly.

I'll redownload tonight, but i don't know how well itll go. Wish there were other games like PS2 we could move to.

What sorcery is this?

Well we all just got burned out from fighting same old VS spamming purple shit, NC being alright banter dudes, and usual backlog of other games we wanna play.
Last I played, back 2 months I believe, all that's left were 2-4 people in the outfit playing with other outfits for certs or whatever.
Shit was fun while it lasted.

I may have to go back to Planetside 2 sometime and start Removing Vanu once again.

I completely missed out on wwew and wished I joined you lovable fags when I had the chance

OK, so redpill me faggots. Got my repair gun and ammo bag fully cert'd, got a decent scope and laser on my TRAC-5 and no fucking clue what to do next
Send help.

Work on the Medic's revive grenade and grenade bandolieer. After that, a red dot sight for the HA LMG, Advanced Shield Capacitors (Paired with Resist Shields of course) for HA, then test things out and invest where you're having fun the most friend

No one else bitches like NC does whenever you name drop trump.

Any suggestion on improving my current strategy of run after the pack and try not to get fucked too hard? Also SMGs with silencers worth it?

Fully kit out a harasser next.

Run after the pack? What class and what pack?
And also, silenced SMGs on an infilshitter is fun and gives more close-ranged killing and ambushing ability. Its vital if you're gonna go into enemy lines to hack their terminals, or just being in close ranged areas overall.

Go for maxed C4/mines + carry limit. Don't listen to this goy
telling you to spend shekels on every infantry class.

Then pick a vehicle.
Stealth Sunderer if you want to record tranu butthurt while using mines/C4/HA+lock-on RPG, outside their warpgate in Esamir.

I'm mostly going engi so far since it's the only class that feels vaguely useful. Medics are usually saturated as all fuck and I don't believe I've got the gear or the game know-how to accomplish shit as any of the "damage" classes.

The zerg, the blob, the tide, the reddit tier memetrain. The unrelenting fagwave that could.

Feels bad, lads

Reinstalling right now, you cunts better not run off on me

GB not MB

boy am i stupid

What have I done.

You only have yourself to blame.
Don't call it a grave, it's the future you choose.

You can stay behind after you capture a major base to repair shit and fortify, you can jump in a tank or vehicle and be self reliant by healing it yourself, you can lay mines on the road as a nasty surprise to enemy vehicles, stay behind a tad with a battle rifle or sniper rifle and help pick off enemies, and help fortify the already existing armor column. You can also do general combat, and its advised you find a friendly MAX to stick by and heal. They'll really appreciate it.

Its 1:20 AM in the morning on the east coast, there will presumably be more bois online tomorrow evening especially when more former crewmen see the revival. We had a max of 8 earlier, mainly comprised of veterans.

You made Auraxis Great Again

You fuckers are in emerald server right?

It's good to be back.

Well, we had a full squad for about an hour, I think.

aye

Is it really happening

I wasn't on for 5 hours so thats even better.

Yes

It's tough livin out there.

I thought the outfit had 604 memebers there for a second

Reinstalling, you faggots better have at least 5+ people on when I get on.

6 of us

After the threads died off there were murmurs of doing an October comeback tour because lurk more & (You) basically being unaware that we had a dormant outfit have basically stirred us into hopefully starting up our salt mining operation again.

Planetside would be fun if I could understand why my machine chugs at 12fps and everything desyncs into the air, while people who have comparable or weaker PC's can make HD recordings at 60fps without flying tanks in them.

Burgers aren't too bad, not the ones I've met

t. Zimmer

If i'm not kicked from the outfit, I suppose i'll log in a few times from now

How does one join the outfit?

Sounds like it's not actually using your GPU but your intergrated CPU graphics instead.

Play windowed during testing and keep v-sync off.

send an application to the outfit

I don't see anyone on unless it's fucking up again

Paste this into useroptions.ini

[Rendering]
GraphicsQuality=1
TextureQuality=2
ShadowQuality=0
RenderDistance=1350.000000
Gamma=1.000000
MaximumFPS=250
UseLod0a=0
OverallQuality=-1
LightingQuality=1
EffectsQuality=1
TerrainQuality=1
FloraQuality=4
ModelQuality=2
VerticalFOV=74
ParticleLOD=0
ParticleDistanceScale=0.22
FogShadowsEnable=0
VSync=0
AO=0
BloomEnabled=0
MotionBlur=0
Smoothing=0
UseAspectFOV=0
SmoothingMaxFramerate=180
SmoothingMinFramerate=120
GpuPhysics=1

Alt+Z turns on the FPS display I think, it'll have either GPU or CPU next to your FPS which tells you which is bottlenecking. If it's CPU nothing more can be done, if it's GPU turn down your render quality.

IMPOSTER

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your user.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]

OverallQuality=-1

GraphicsQuality=1

TextureQuality=4

ShadowQuality=0

LightingQuality=2

EffectsQuality=0

TerrainQuality=0

FloraQuality=0

ModelQuality=0

RenderDistance=500.000000

ParticleLOD=0

ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000

FogShadowsEnable=0

VSync=0

AO=0

MaximumFPS=60

UseLod0a=0

BloomEnabled=0

MotionBlur=0

Smoothing=0

GpuPhysics=0

[Terrain]
RenderFlora=Off

2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:

1280x7XX at 75% rendering

to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.

3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:

Override AA transparency to OFF

Override AA to 2x

Override AF to 2x

4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.

5) Force the executable to avoid using core 0 of your CPU. (questionable)

6) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE

Furthermore:

WARNING
ENTERING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING

7) Set your LOD algorithm to dynamic

UseLod0a=1

This is only to be used on MAXIMUM potato GPUs as a last resort
What it does is change the LOD scheme from a 3-stage to a fluent one, effectively reducing maximum and minimum LOD overall.

WARNING
ENTERING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING

the game runs fine but the map / menu is lagging balls

That's because it's flash

fug

Any f2p game with RMT items that directly influences game play is pay to win. No exceptions.

loads of fun if you are willing to invest timeand lodes of emone into it

Guys…
I missed you faggots. I'll be back in a week, if this can stick around that long.

You can definitely do that and really you don't have to actually talk into the mic, you can be a battle-bard and blast music from the threads.

Going to reinstall to see if that can unfuck the game, since I stopped playing because the game kept crashing during the loading screen and nobody had a solution to it.

It's 5am burgertime, everyone's asleep and there's no fights.

Is we back?
I miss the shenanigans and the salt mining.

If the game finally starts working then I am definitely down for it, it would be hilarious to see their faces when they realise they are in for another ride

The urge to be filled with sweaty, manly squadmates fills me once more.
But Im moving. I'll be on in a few days.

give me two days and your ears shall ring with the sounds of klendathu drop, boreal and the entire /k/ radio vietnam playlist.
also the sonic x theme for the harraser

post more songs, I want to quadruple my bardan library

Here's a kebab removal classic in case you need a proper litany of accuracy

Man NC is fucking everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=11CauFkTIdA

youtube.com/watch?v=68JQtxTzjqc

youtube.com/watch?v=ejTgl3cCyDo&list=RDMMwRftKDyDjLg&index=6

youtube.com/watch?v=pmnUsPU7Uxc&list=RDMMwRftKDyDjLg&index=31

youtube.com/watch?v=s-dkwpAUzdQ

youtube.com/watch?v=g576LL0LCnA

A few of varying quality.

If you're gonna Serb me this bad, you need at least two Thompson songs.

You compensating for something? :^)

You caught me, user…
I'm not slavic enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4
youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=aZw6b51bCkM

You do know that we're going to be the ones listening to it, right?

It's fine user, I've got you covered until you do some more squats. Just don't tell me you main a trannu or something.

Has anyone bitched about wwew being back?

not sure but we did crucify an ebin hacker off the bat.

we still haven't played yet mate. Its a burger server, its not burger prime time, and the game keeps crashing

If you faggots are still here in two weeks I'd love to join. As it is I'm going to be rather busy

not even once

Is the game crashing on startup for anyone else?

Yep. Reinstalling to see if that fixes it. The character selection server seems to be offline or some shit.

kill me

I've been seeing people talking about crashes on startup but I've had no such issue
fixes people have reported are pretty much just

List it

please no bannu
~~420
A - A Song For You
Adrenaline
Aer Vis
Ain't I Right
Ain't No Rest for the Wicked
Anica Kninska Kraljica
Auferstanden Aus Ruinen
Back on the Rocks
Be My Babe
Beat Of The Rising Sun
Big Gun
Robert Patton - [Initial D Second Stage D Selection 1 #12] Big In Japan
Black Bear
Blood on the Risers
Blue Monday
Bojna Čavoglave
Boom Boom Japan
Bosanska Artiljerija
Boss Nigger Theme Song
Boys Gone Wild
Break the Night
BSAP
Buddy Holly (Weezer)
Burning For You
C&C Soviet March
Chickasaw Mountain
Come Out Yee Blacks and Tans
Coon Town
Crazy on Emotion
Crazy Train
Crni Bombarder
Ćuti, Ćuti Ujko!
Dance Around the World
Dancing
Dancing Queen
Dead Man's Party
Don`t Stop the Music
Don't Bring Me Down
Don't Stand So Close
Don't Stop Me Now
Dream of Mirrors
Dave Rodgers - [Initial D Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtracks Disc 1 #09] Eldorado
Energia
Erika
EVERYBODY - Everybody Dance
EVERYBODY - Everybody Dance
Fear of the Dark
Chilu - [Initial D Best Song Collection 1998-2004 Disc 2 CD2 #05] Feel Like A Queen
Fight To Survive
Fly by Night
Forces
Fuseijitsu Na Michi No Ue De No Survival
Get Me Power
Golden Age
Gone Guru
Green and Purple
Hard Bass Adidas
Hard Work
Have You Ever Seen The Rain
Heartbeat
Hello Mary Lou, 1961
Hello Vietnam
Heroes of Our Time
Highway to Hell
Hip to Bee Square
I am a Real American
I Need Your Love
Chris T. - [Initial D Fourth Stage D Selection 2 #12] I Wanna Be The Night
I Wish I Was In Dixie
I'll Make a Man Out of You
It Ain't Me
It's A Good Day To Die
Kalashnikov
Katyusha
Kurzemes pēdējie leģionāri
Lonely Love
Lookin' Out My Back Door
Love Is In Danger
Derreck Simons - [Initial D Second Stage D Selection 1 #05] Make My Day
March of Soviet Tankists
Maybe Tonite
Move Them North
Move Your Feet
Mr Blue Sky
My Little Armalite
My Only Star
Napalm Sticks to Kids
Night & Day
Night of Fire
Nitrofire
No One Sleep in Tokyo
Notorious KKK
Number Of The Beast
Oblake Lette
On the Road.
One Night in Arabia
Panzer Battalion
Partisan's Song.
Planzerleid
Point of No Return
POWER - Power Fighter
POWER - Power Fighter
Preusens Gloria
Primo Victoria
Pumpkin Hill
Pushing Gaywards
Quit Yer Bitchin'
Rain
Rasputin
Remember Me
Renegade
Rhodesian Bush War
Rhodesians Never Die
Rhodesians Never Die (Bagpipes)
Ring Of Fire lyrics
Roundabout
Running in the 90's
Saturday Night Fever
Save Me
Scotland the Brave (Bagpipes)
SERBIAN ARTILLERY IS LED BY GOD - SERBIAN ARTILLERY IS LED BY GOD
Cherry - [Eurobeat Masters Vol.15 #11] Set Me Free (Extended Mix)
Sfânta Tinerețe Legionară
Slavsong
Slow Ride
Smuglianka.
Snake Eater
Sound of Silence
Space Boy
Spark in the Dark
D-Team - [Initial D Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtracks Disc 1 #04] Speed Car
Derreck Simons - [Initial D Second Stage D Selection 1 #11] Station To Station
Stay
Supercar
D. Essex - [Initial D Battle Stage #10] Take Me To The Top
The a la Menthe Instrumentale
The Fashion
The Grand Illusion
The Only Hope For a Future
Dave Rodgers - [Initial D The Movie of Super Eurobeat #12] The Race Is Over
The Red Army Is the Strongest.
The Rescue
The Southern Soldier
The Top
To Hell And Back
Too Much Time On My Hands
True Survivor
Turn To Stone
Twilight
Two Plus Two
USSR Anthem
VDV
Wanderer
We Didn't Start The Fire
Westerwaldlied
What's Up
Where The Hood At
Wings of Fire
Working for the Weekend
X Gon' Give It To Ya
Queen 26 - [Super Eurobeat 201 #07] You Are My Wonder
Zerg 2
Zerg 4

is wwew back?

you faggots better get online right now.

I'll get on for awhile longer

How the fuck is that only 11 minutes?

11 hours and 29 minutes

Well if you want another then have this

Mine are more meant for proximity chat

Fuck yeah we're back you nigger

Well fuck, the game still refuses to do anything after all the shit I tried to do to fix it. I still crash at 95% in the first loading screen and get G99, which on Daybreak's incredibly useful site the only mentioned fix to it is waiting until the servers are up, which they most definitely already are. If it is any indicator, Battleye keeps saying it is blocking SecurityUtility and my browser prior to the game launching.

I'm in game after a full reinstall.

This was the third reinstall I have done, might try a second time without Steam. Are there any other places the game saves files on top of the designated folder during installation? I want to be certain there isn't a single file remaining if I am going to try it again

Guess I gotta wait until the rest of the burgers get off

multiple people are shooting you in the head so it seems like its pay2win.

fugg I missed you guys. posting .webm for memories.
the rocklet rifle is coming back though. We should all come back to form up the RIGHT WING 15-MAN SHOAH when rocklets drops into live servers. Right now servers are ded.
Here's an archive of the latest patch notes. New NS lmg that actually works like an LMG.
archive.is/njyBI

I think it was just a small spurt of traffic that didn't go anywhere.

If you want a lot of people all at once then you should try to organise times instead of just waiting for ten minutes and leaving

We do need to arrange some times. Thread's on page 11 so we'll need a remake if we're serious about returning.

Too bad I'm usually on for around an hour.

:^)

You can still name the times you can be on

8ch.net/v/res/11115733.html
New dedicated thread