God-tier gameplay videos

You ever watch a video where someone sets a challenge, or does some crazy shit for fun in a video game, that requires either huge knowledge of how the gameplay and AI works, and/or crazy ass reflexes to pull their challange off? Like those DMC combo videos, or a stealth game speedrun.

Let's post those.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5tljObQHRE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7B7F369B3E986A2B
hitmanforum.com/t/vegas-double-pack-released-hitman-blood-money-realism-mod/9694/102
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here's a Hitman video.

There was one of Crisis 1 where this guy was playing a level perfectly throwing barrels and causing explosions at just the right time.It was like a pseudo speedrun where he wasn't going for the fastest speed but rather took out the enemies quickly. It was posted here on Holla Forums a while ago but I forgot what the video was. Anyone have it?

This guy is pretty good if you're into stealth games. One of the few jewtubers I subscribe to and I'm 90% sure he's a Holla Forumsirgin of some sort. Hopefully ours, but he keeps silent, so ideally nobody will ever know.

fucking shoot me

NsN?
He talks in some of his playthroughs, but he's really gleeful about it, I enjoy it.

Does Rabbit's Respawn count?

Big Boss is sick of your guantanamo bullshit was what really got me interested in GZ, and then I did a run just like it myself and managed to pull it off. Good times.

Donguri does a lot of crazy stuff with Dante.

Player manages to clear Rank 6 Arena on Chaos Mode solo as Philia, with not just the standard "No Items, No deaths" people are prone to do for challenge runs with the series, but also manages to not take ANY damage at all (for over twenty minutes, even managing to avoid World Breaker) via knowledge of invincibility frames and a combination of a low health/defense character and no armor for much faster BC gauge growth. No opening the menu to pause either, and some of the enemies (namely the boss ones that show up) have a lot of health to try to deal with solo, let alone try to completely avoid taking any damage from.

"FTL not challenging enough for you? Try playing with no shields. Pretty tough, huh! Now try playing with no shields, weapons, offensive drones, doors, sensors, or oxygen (O2). Yes, really."
3hrs

Thanks man, i'll check his videos

I also see your stealth and raise you a cuh-razy

impressive

Melee tech is some nutty shit.

postan it

Arcade clears count?

I've done this on three hearts myself (minus the warping shit), and it is the most difficult part by a very wide margin of any minimalist run of the game.

This was not posted yet? Seriously?

Anyone got some awesome Unreal Tournament fragging footage?

I like pannenkoek he's a cool guy

Don't try this at home.

It's not so flashy but the guy explains all that's needed to actually accomplish the run, with a dash of everything that's wrong with X6

This shit is insane, thanks for sharing

Couldn’t you perpetually stack custom spell effect in Morrowind and make holy-fucking-shit-son-calm-the-fuck-down powers? I never played it.

I don't know about that but you could get pretty insane with alchemy or enchanted weapon constant effects.

With alchemy all you do is make a potion to fortify intelligence, use it, then make another fortify intelligence that will be stronger because of your new intelligence, and repeat ad infinitum until you have an absurd alchemy skill then you can just make other potions like "fortify strength 59487 points for 2800 seconds"

With effect stacking, when you switch between a weapon with a constant effect and something else extremely quickly it will sometimes fail to remove the effect which gives you a permanent buff of the effect. In the speedrun this was done with Keening and Sunder and if you look at his skills at the end he has well over 1000 agility and speed from it.

but why?
why is it significant to do this is 0.5 a presses?

did you not watch the video? He goes over it in detail

he's trying to complete the whole game in as few A presses as possible

so this means after a previous A press he can just hold the button down and get another entire star without having to press it again

This dude had to keep track of stagger thresholds/hammer KO thresholds in his head, while fighting 3 Tigrex on his own, and have great timing on his wystone usage, mad man.

Not to mention great flash bomb positioning and timing on his Triple hammer swings.

The little head turn on tigrex is also an honorable mention, so he could have time to land the 3rd swing.

Half-Life speedruns really are some of the best

I seen better ones but I cant read jap language to find it, none the less this girl is pretty good with the hammer. Though there are some japs who are even a level above that girl in the vid.

Yeah, I frequent here, but it's not something that will be effecting the channel.
I'm actually working on the next episode of the Viewtiful Joe tas at the moment.

It's worth nothing for the record that I don't have monetization enabled, and probably never will since you can't do cool shit with music or no commentary runs like that.

Twitch shooters honestly make cover based FPS look like fucking laughing stocks.

it's like someone vomited all over the screen jesus

Agreed, but you take what you can get when you talk about high-level gameplay.

I like that kind of harmless autism.

Mother of god.

Saru is love.

Saru is life.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5tljObQHRE

the best jetstream sam playthrough you'll ever see

post the mario 64 video where hes crawling through the desert

Now do it without pausescumming.

Man I love how in Mark of the Ninja on hard mode your vision is more limited, it makes the game so much tenser.

Nice.
Don't be one of those faggots who makes money off of youtube. They're the scum of the earth.

Knowing game programming stuff like this is interesting, gives you an insight how the game was coded and how little bugs and oversights like these happen

I admit that was very cool and impressive, I don't remember the time-freeze ability being so long when I played though, quite overkill.

I know which one you mean but I don't have it. I wish the whole game was as fun as that. I replayed it recently and it just feels like MGS3 1/2 as fun version without a camo meter.

Take it to another threads, board, place. I'm getting tired of every other thread having one or two of your type of chucklefucks who just can't leave it be.

i didn't know people ported ztricks to half life, or that it had such a similar movement mechanics as quake.

I can't wait to try this game in 3 years when it's 10 bucks.

The first FEAR game was bretty damn gud

How would he practice that? Every time he fucks up you need to reload the game or reset. Is there a VR section where you can practice mechanics? I dont remember if 3 had vr missions

emulator?

Hit me up on Steam, links on the account.

I mean, usually I'd agree but you're the only on I see not contributing.

Not entirely sure if this counts, but here.

I hate that video because it makes skyrim look fun

His channel is full of this sort of thing.

A great gamemode tied to a shit game series.

I really wish I could get good with jets.

This guy is fucking incredible.

But it's from 2009

holy shit

MikeKob is the bee's knees

Have any of you ever done stuff like this yourself, but didn't get it recorded?

I once went 37-7 in Modern warfare 2 with only a throwing knife.

Also in Halo Reach I got through the entire first third of Nightfall without being spotted on the highest difficulty, which may not sound impressive but you aren't designed to actually stay hidden past the first 3 minutes or so of gameplay, and it required litterally like 7 hours of waiting for enemy patrols to pass by me just at the right postioning for me to take out enemies one by one and dash from cover to cover, it was pretty intense.

Actually I probably still have the Nightfall thing on my 360 hard drive in theatere mode, now that I think about it.

Upload that shit, son.

Holla Forums really has gotten fucking casual over the years

This guy does some insane runs of Dishonored.

Holy fuck that is excellent. The only way that could have possibly been better was if the runner didn't cancel their forward momentum but instead naturally arced on top. But still, holy fuck.

No one should be that good at vidya. No one.

One of the few games where background geometry is actually intended to be used

bump

m,y 360 is packed away and I don't have a computer that can render video files right now. I'll get around to it eventually

Shit on Mw2 all you want, It deserves it, but Halo has a bad rep it doesn't deserve

Hunh Hunh Hunh Hunh Hunh Hunh…..

Don't forget this one

Enough has time passed, you don't need to try to fit anymore kid.

Most of the videos ITT are of people playing singeplayer games in a badass way. This one is a bit different.
IMO, the peak of competitive SF4.

I could do all this shit on my first try and without the mods.

Care to post your channel buddy, I love viewtiful joe

i sure do love youtube

A mandatory classic.

The legend goes on.

The metagame.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7B7F369B3E986A2B

BIONIC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

What the fuck. Shit's still hilarious though.

it's Vman339 or something like that, one of embedded youtube videos in this thread is from it

I couldn't think in another way to name that level

WEW

It's amazing to think that people actually suck down this retardation in droves

The person who made this video thinks that this is some kind of achievement but it's about as impressive as watching a kid ride a bike with training wheels. Fucking mainstream kiddies have the lowest standards

Also, if you can't fly aircraft in battlefield games you should kill yourself

t. Triggered plane fanny.

GoldenEye with mouse + keyboard.

It's pretty balanced, in that you need to use certain attacks to reduce a meter and once one is fully all the way down, the instakill is unlocked.

Also, Kenshiro used a super that put a timer on the enemy, if you don't kill kenshiro in that time frame, you die, end of story.

The timer super is VERY hard to pull off normally though.

Oh, here's an absolutely absurd match of jojo arcade, especially towards the end, it gets so insane after the 2 minute mark it almost seems tool assisted

not really impressive, game has liberal auto aim and mouse & keyboard just makes it a joke. Trivial even.

Still looks fun, I'd play it.

jesus christ

Maybe if it was him and madKOF playing 98UMFE but he's not as good at SF4.

Capcomfags level up.

The cuts are in the blink transitions

It may not be super crazy but it's still quite impressive and fun to watch.

I had to frame-by-frame those Link ones. That's nuts.

no selfhating hanon would have a jewtube channel

If I don't document this bullshit at high level perfectionist gameplay, nobody will.

It's time to kick-

This guys mods the game to make it impossible, then goes to show that it isn't.

Either he's an amazing player or has amazing editing skills. His videos are good regardless.

Anyway, I'm looking for high-level play of Max Payne games, particularly the first two. Surely it's possible to do some cuhrayzee shit in them.

Also, watching speedruns is one way to learn some cool tricks and have a deeper understanding how certain games work. I don't very much like glitches and skips such as , it's just not how I would play it, so I feel like I'm not learning anything.

Wouldn't go that far. They know how to play but it's nothing insane, just a cool series of accidents and/or them fucking around with each other. I think the Jotaro player intentionally didn't go for the killer mixup at 1:24 for instance.
There's another one where a Dio player pulls off the timestop instant kill glitch in the middle of a match but I have trouble finding it.

Dishonored.
Game that has a lot of great abilities but you will never toy with them on your playthrough, because mana can only be replenished by extremely valuable mana potions.
One fucking time Bethesda made good game and they still managed to fuck it up through resource management.

Actually these two were least interesting because instead of amazing skill they really required few tries.
Generally most of stuff I saw there was less interesting than something people do in Quake.

And while I'm still posting Melee, here's this classic comeback.
With Guile's theme added.

This isn't fun if he's just finding the nearest moving wall to smash himself against every time.

I-no is the hardest match up for me since I'm playing with 2 sticks at once

Wew

Food farmed food, but yeah he fucked up on the raw part.

holy kek I'm dying
I miss Lara's home from the newest games ;_;

Reminder we won't get a new F-Zero because Nintendo can't think of ways to improve, innovate or change the game, yet fucking Mario, Yoshi, Kirby, Donkey Kong and Zelda get constant fucking sequels and rereleases forever.

Fuck that's posted already, sorry.

why did you post this?

Wait what?

nightmare or UV-fast or GTFO

you're in for a treat
hitmanforum.com/t/vegas-double-pack-released-hitman-blood-money-realism-mod/9694/102

Do you really want New F-Zero World?

Racing is just not as open to minute innovations as platformers and adventures.

This is why I mention rereleases.
Somehow this shit is stuck on Gamecube.

For the record though I don't trust Nintendo with anything new, at all, so I'm not even really wanting this to begin with.

Holy shit.

UV-Fast makes certain enemies easier, though.

Maybe, maybe with all the multiplayer focus for the Switch…

However, I can't imagine those little NES type controllers being very good for F-Zero.

No it doesn't
UV-fast is basically UV with fast monsters parameter on
It makes them faster and more aggressive such that they constantly spam their projectile attacks and hitscan enemies are a fucking pain to deal with

No I mean specifically after Other M, Skyward Sword, Star Fox Zero and every single game they've managed to make uninteresting in the last decade or so I simply don't trust them with a basic fucking racing game.

It makes archies way, way more predictable, hombre, not sure what levels you're playing without them.

Archviles literally have a cool down of 15 secs after doing their flame magic shit
the cool down is reduced to 5 secs
Just because you find them easier to handle doesn't mean the same for everybody

And then he got the bad ending for having fun.

Those,and the ones who go exceptionally in depth of a game, are the only kind of youtube video i like to watch.

Iron Pinapple has some shit going on.

Sauce?

Bump

Heavy mains are the worst.

Tried turning off view-bob and weapon-sway? That's how I have to play my FPS.

What made you think it wouldn't user-kun o3o

100% Autism. Fucking awesome.

Imagine playing in a CAL M competitive CS match and seeing a V-shaped tower of the enemy team charge towards you.

Imagine the sheer sense of terror.

yeah brah let's chat it up about that new hype COD IW fr rn, bruh i'm hitting that shit day 1 XD just like battlefield 1 bruh sick af 😂😂😂👌 👌 👌

DON'T FORGET TO PREORDER AT YOUR LOCAL GAMESTOP™ TO RECEIVE YOUR EXCLUSIVE SNOOP DOGG ANNOUNCER PACK™ AND REMEMBER TO BUY THE NEW TACO BELL™ BIG BOX™ FOR A CODE TO UNLOCK THE EXCLUSIVE DORITOS™ GUN SKIN

could you stop spamming these shitte videos?

Yeah, he's actually not bad, hoping he sticks to pure gameplay, but from what I can tell on his comments sections he has the right opinions.
Just really hoping he sticks to not monetizing.

It's tool assisted, but yeah, really liking this guy's output.

oh fuck he has kamiya's blessing

Top tier gaming.

that was awesome man. dem combos

They are found everywhere through eachlevel, and only a few spells take up substantial mana, and this is to circumvent any of them being over powered. Despite this fact though, many still remain over powered. You have room to abuse them, even the more mana intensive ones, but it still expects you to use resources appropriately.

Here's some bullshit

Not sure if this applies but anything that makes people look stupid in multiplayer makes me happy.