Batman: Gotham by Gaslight

IT'S OUT

Still waiting for Ninja Batman.

wrong board friendo >>>Holla Forums

LM FOAOFMAOFMAOSFLASLFSFLALFSAOFAOSFKDsighzs rkahlciceghfl bGHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHA

ABBBHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Cgi shit.

Cucktoons are allowed if cuckime is allowed

This, marvel beats dc. Just look at based Black Panther!

there's like 2 people on Holla Forums who care about capeshit faggot shit. You are one of them. kys

who is that arab guy?

You're a big cunt.

you're a cunt calling someone else a cunt. I don't see why it's necessary to censor the word cunt unless you're a SJW feminist faggot

Was getting triggered part of your plan?

Of course.

>he doesn't care about DC animation what a faggot

I don't care about comic book shite. They are all created by jews, dating back to the creation. Comics are a jewish thing.

A terrorist and rapist obviously.

The comic is one of my all-time favourite Batman stories, up there with Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth. Not sure if this will do justice to Mike Mignola’s artwork.

JUST

oh boy

the manchild meme is too real

I just don't get how people can take batman seriously. Isn't he some newspaper kike who dresses up like a bat and beats up gang members?

It doesn't.
Sam Liu, the director, can't understand why the artstyle his boys have been parading has failed, so he has a flatter version of Bruce Timm's art throughout.
The Amazing Screw-On Head did justice to Mignola, but it's only a pilot and not 100% animated due to budget constraints.

He's a more relatable hero than a superpowered alien that shoots lasers from his eyes on paper, but in reality, more people identify with Superman than Batman.
I don't actually know why people would enjoy current Batman, but all of his period stuff is quite good, and his supporting cast is great.

What about The Killing Joke? That came out about a year or so ago, how did it hold up to the comic?

If you don't already know, you don't want to know now.

Here's the main idea of it:
That's about it. If you watch the prologue, it detracts heavily from the film.
If you skip it, the entire film is actually pretty good.
Stop watching after the scene with Batman and the Joker laughing together, though the final scene is just Batgirl being stronk and becoming Oracle, so it's not that bad.

Same Timm artstyle, so don't go in expecting anything brilliant in the art department. It's purely for those that haven't read the comic or want to see Joker singing.

FFS. Guess I could give both a watch and just re-read the comics if it is too bad.
I can do without bland artwork and unnecessary storypadding. How long till they decide to adapt Arkham Asylum you think?

Impossible, honestly.
The very medium of the story is what makes it so brilliant. You can't animate the story to make each character seem to chance their appearance in every scene, the voice work would never be good enough as the voice your own mind gives to everyone, the atmosphere wouldn't be as good without the drowning colours and grim, individualised lettering etc.

That's a piece of work that isn't meant to be defined by a single person/s like a group of filmmakers. It's quite honestly a different experience for everyone that reads it.

Keep in mind, the guys at WB Animation do actually like comics, and they don't try things they can't do. I'll talk shit about them at any stage, but the guys in charge of picking what to do know their limits and won't try to do something that can only fail.

I’m not so sure they won’t try to adapt it though. The head honchos won’t care as long as it has the potential to bring in money, and AS:ASHoSE is probably one of the best known Batman stories out there, even amongst normalfags.

I think it is very close to being impossible to do justice in an adaptation too. There is just no way they could pull off a faithful adaption of it, without adding or removing something, and there is no way they could match KcKean’s art in an animated film.

I wish they adapted Azzarello's Joker.

What about Thrillerkiller? It's about time we had a female Joker, wouldn't you say?

No because anime is imageboard culture, from its 2ch roots. American cartoons belong to reddit

The WB Animation execs don't tell them what to do, they pitch ideas to other workers then take it to the execs once a plan is worked out.
TKJ is more known than A Serious House, and they barely got the go-ahead to let Timm do that, despite him creating them one of the biggest money printing franchises in animation.

Would be good.

Anime are Japanese Cartoons, sweetie :^)

WRONG. Reported for goonery.

I mean, if you want to keep killing comics with forced gender/race swaps go for it.

It'd be like a coup de grâce at this point.
If the whole industry crashed, maybe then the companies would have to stop putting all the focus on films and SJW comics and actually make comics that can survive without the Hollywood money keeping the companies life support.