New 'Passion of the Christ' will be 'the biggest film in history,' Jim Caviezel promises

New 'Passion of the Christ' will be 'the biggest film in history,' Jim Caviezel promises

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's really funny to me that American values have shifted so much that it's actually controversial to make a Christian movie.

The fact The Passion of the Christ grossed over $600,000,000 when it wasn't even in English proves to me audiences are able to accept kino if they were able to get large screen releases.
Does anybody else remember how much kikes kvetched about this movie?

That is pretty much the only thing it is remembered for besides the south park jokes.

Well jesus is a jew
christains are literally the worlds first true cucks

Mel gibson?

Aye.

Is this a reboot or sequel

Passion of the Christ 2: 2 Fast 2 Furious

Sequel.
It'll be about Jesus coming back to life I think.

Jesus is not a Jew.
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

jesus was a jew

Passion of the christ 2 electric boogaloo

Reported for pilpul

It made money, was very popular AND criticized them in a big manner with the gore. They were very very mad.
Even South Park shat on Gibson which was unusual for them as they usually just made fun of all the sides.
It was one of those early moments that made you wonder and open your eyes a bit more.

The creators are both kikes

Reminder South Park were always secretly left wing with a veil of "lol fuck everybody dude".

Do cumskins think Christianity is still relevant?

so smart, in other words

I'll see it just because Mel Gibson. Someone post that interview he did were he called his assistant a cunt.

any other of these early moments

JESUS II: JUDGEMENT DAY

Hi Schlomo.

There haven't been any actual Christians in the USA in a long, long time.

Jesus vs Buddha vs Muhammad vs Ahura Mazda vs Zeus vs Saturn vs the Jews: The reboot of the film of the book of the remake of the reboot of the tv series spin off of the film of the original religious texts 3: This time, it's personal.

Passion of the Christ 4: Armageddon

I'm not even a Christian but you don't understand shit about the bible.

What a lovecraftian image, very kafkaesque

Bully!

We already have Mel Gibson's masterpiece. Unless he is making a sequel, we don't need a (((hollywood))) remake.

Oh, he actually is making a sequel. Thats nice.

This.