Xenoverse 2

Last thread is autosaging. How are you enjoying XV2, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/454650
twitch.tv/lemonsontap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's better then the first one for the most part. With all the recycled PQs and story bits it comes off as lazy as fuck though.

Yeah, I think I'd rather play the first until this one gets its 75% off sale. Been hearing a lot of this kind of thought about this game for a while now.

it's pretty fun

It's pretty good and I only one complaint really.

If you complete the game and make a new character, you have to go through the tutorial/story again. I really do think this was a shitty decision. There was nothing stopping you from redoing the story missions on a new character if you wanted to, but here you're forced to do it again. it would be fine if the story was actually good but it isn't.
also the load times suck on PS4.>consoles

Should I pirate it right now, or just wait until all of the DLC is out?

It's basically a superior version of Xenoverse 1. Not much new, but it means you can just skip 1 now entirely and miss basically nothing

shit game 0/10 do not play

One question:
If you make a dude and then go super sayan, will his hair style change, or will just change color like in the first game?
This is deal breaker here, please answer.

SS3 has the hair, no hair shape changing for SS and SS2

Waiting for XV3 then.

How does it compare to the load times of 1?

It baffles me that they still haven't done it. They've been taking more and more from DBO, but that can't get that simple thing right.

What new clothes are there?

Quite a bit of new shit, but most importantly, you don't NEED clothes for stats now.

How's that?

I'm actually having a blast

there's items you can make by mixing two outfits and a material item, giving random stats based off the items you used

game feels much faster/smoother now, just finished killing raditz,are there new story quests or am I running through the same sagas again? New mentors?

I think there was one of the games where after he dies he becomes a begrudging servant of Baba and runs errands for her in the afterlife. I always wished that was canon and we'd gotten some stories of it.

Pan confirm to be the stronger than Goku

Zarbon > Dodoria

Is there any reason to do defend the Guru house after you got the potential unlocked and the more dragonball wish options?

How good is Kaioken?

What awakening skills are there that everybody can use?

Also holy shit being able to completely shatter your opponents stamina in one hit is overpowered as shit

kaioken is shittier super sayian vegeta
it drains stamina over time

all awakening skills are race specific?

Kaioken is meh
It gives lower bonuses than Potential Unleashed unless you go X20, and has massive drawbacks to boot. "Body, don't fail me now!" Super Soul gives a nice boost to Kaioken's damage but at the cost of draining health. Defensive Vanishing at X3 has its price cut in half; completely free at X20, but you're draining Stamina so fast that its worth is debatable. At the end of the day, the 30%(!) reduction to defense makes it flat inferior to Potential Unleashed, which is sad.
Kaioken and Potential Unleashed are the only two everybody shares. You have those, and a single (three in the case of Saiyans, the pricks) race-specific.

Some guy datamined the Super Saiyan, Kaioken, and Potential Unleashed forms and determined these numbers:

Kaioken seriously needs a buff. No reason to use it unless you don't have anything else unlocked.

Oh I knew that. Just want to know what the new options for dressup are.

Also, the dataminer didn't mention the stats for the intermediate forms, but what's unlisted is
>Future Super Saiyan instead gives a buff to KI recovery, but caps at regular Super Saiyan
All told, I actually like the rework they've given to transformations. I just wish they'd give Kaioken another balance pass, because right now it sucks ass. The 30% defense penalty is completely unwarranted.

So far I've found a bunch of new recolorable variants of Gis and armor, along with street clothes and (of course) the clothes of all the new characters.

Did you find any recolorable battle panties without the crazy socks the starting Saiyan girls have?

Where are my Frieza niggas at anyway? Am I the only one?

What does this game play like? Is it worth playing if I have not really liked DBZ that much?

Not yet because I'm playing as a male this time
For now
That said, you can get effectively the same battle panties without the socks with many of the female variants of the Saiyan/Frieza Force armor. In fact, I'm gonna roll up a female Saiyan now and check if the recolorable Ginyu Force variant comes with battle panties. I'll post a screenshot in a few minutes.

It's an action RPG disguised as a fighting game. Unless you love DBZ, then don't even consider getting it. The main draw is making a self insert to explore what-if scenarios in the saga, not the mechanics alone. You'd end up bored to tears if you're here just for gameplay.

This is shit, how in the fuck did they manage to make it so much worse than GT?

No, certainly not at full price.
If you want a really good Dragonball game just emulate Tenkaichi 3, its much better mechanically, but T3 doesn't explain shit.

Wait until XV2 is like 20 to maybe 30 bucks. Not worth full price

The recolorable Ginyu armor I had was apparently Male-only and I'm not gonna be unlocking the female variant anytime soon so someone else will have to confirm, sorry.

Someone posted this vid in the previous thread and I think it gives a decent look into how it plays when you're battling 1v1. It also has 2v2 and 3v3 battles, more variance if you go PvE. It's definitely worth playing even if you don't have a boner for DBZ, but for the love of god don't blow 50$ on it right now. Pirate it and pick it up on sale later if you like it.

i got you fam pirated so shitty windowed mode screenshot

I am going to do a proper Frieza striker once I get the game, it will be awhile, though. I hope there are some good moments like the last boss of XV1, that was a fucking great fight.

Majin girls a cute

Even this one?

Yes.

Beat the game as a human
What race do I play next?
Why in god's name do I have to play the tutorial every time?

Why in the fuck does anybody knocking you out of an ultimate count as a guard break with all your stamina saying goodbye?
This is infuriating

I made a decent Majin girl with blue eyes and someone somewhere paid for R34 of her. It still makes me chuckle to this day it was good r34 though.

Don't you lose all of the secret characters you've unlocked too? What do you lose/have to unlock all over again?

I think I saw you in one of the older Dragon Ball threads earlier in the year. Didn't you upload them here? My friend made the futa one for me.

Possibly. I don't know either way whatever it's still funny.

Yes it was. And good R34 too.

You keep all items and moves, but everything else is thrown out the window
Wanna fly? Beat the frieza saga again
Wanna do your race questline? play the story again
It's horse shit
And yeah characters for that character are locked again

Addendum
You also lose shop progress on that character

Shop progress? And that sounds fucking horrible.

You lose all the shit you can buy from the shop
Your end game guy can still buy all it, even the race specific shit
But not ya new guy, because fuck time saving

Oh that. Fuck.

Ok. Can someone tell me what I did wrong here?

>Make a black loli Saiyan to continue her story from last game pls no bully

Did my game glitch out or am I missing something? I've reloaded it twice.

Show map

I still got it somewhere

The little Majin grew ten years older that day.

So is there a way to transfer characters without steam? Keeps asking for a steam save even though I've got a Saiyan I completed Xenoverse 1 with. Got the CODEX version of both games.

I had the same issue and I'm unsure of how to fix it so I restarted and I couldn't find a solution anywhere, I'd wait for an update maybe?

I don't mind waiting. Hope it can happen.

You're fucked, its being done through steam cloud. Nobody right in their mind would try and reverse engineer that or try to program a workaround

Didn't play the first one, loving the game so far, complaints here about making a new character make me weary though, kinda shit that you have to do the majority of things all over again but I guess you'd have to grind anyways. Controls are tough to get used to, keep getting that move that destroys someone's stamina at times.

Power Pole form for the humans doesn't feel good, how am I supposed to use it?

I'm not sure whether it's because i've only use my CaC and/or i'm in the beginning of the game, but is it me or are the available base combos extremely low compared to let's say, Tenkaichi 3?

Post it

Yeah, it's fucking retarded. Apparently this is their "compromise" to let you have all the slots from the start but fuck man, the story is short so the way the first game did that is better. Having even shop progress and roster unlocks tied to the character itself is so goddamn retarded. I refuse to do every single PQ and story 8 times just to have everything unlocked on every character.

Xenoverse will probably never be as deep as Tenkaichi 3 and yeah the CaCs having a single relatively small moveset based on race/gender is one of my biggest complaints with the game.

in there an in game screenshot function?

God damn it, the game just keeps crashing during the tutorial fight with the saibamen. Did anyone else had any crashes?
I just wanted to play as a cute Frieza boy.

DBS, DBGT and movies are not canon.

Only DB, DBZ and the Bardock/Trunks specials.

Anime > Manga
Dub > Sub
Faulconer > Kukichi
DBox > Blu-ray > Orange Bricks

What's it like being a fag?

Ignore him. He's a genuine autist that does this in every DB thread, regardless of the board. Just hide his posts and move on.

Though I like how he goes apeshit over canon and here he is, posting fan-made non-canon powerlevels.

Those images just prove how full retard DBZ and its general fanbase went after the Frieza arc, jesus christ.

In other news, Kaioken Attack is so much fun but holy shit nobody lets you use the full combo. It takes too long so they always get enough stamina to snap vanish it before the final hit, which is where most of the damage comes from.
I also wish it was easier to combo into Final Hit.

Bloody Counter is the best evasive skill in the game, prove me wrong
Protip you can't

Can I play this without having played the first?

Your mileage would arguably be better if you didn't play the first.

The only reason to even acknowledge the original's existence is the save import. XV2's story is basically an extended rehash of the first game so as said you're actually better off not playing it at all.

Cool, thanks

I regret making a Male Saiyan. Their combos are hot garbage and next to non existant.

Worst is they are suited for pure basic strike builds, they make the worse ki spammers too for SSJ builds/Quest Builds, since they have the weakest ki blasts. The females are more suitable.

FUCK

How are the Namekian and the Majin races?

I fucking hate Zamasu's face

I think he's in the running for "Most Punchable Face In Dragon Ball"

Okay installing the game on my SSD seemed to fix it.
Fucking hell why is guru always under attack?

Namekian is pretty good in certain circumstances. They kind of excel at short-mid range due to their long arms. They do well with ki and basic attack builds, but they do low damage realtively speaking so that is a concern. They are however ridiculously tanky, much more tanky than majins.

Female majins are ok since their stamina recovery is decent, but male ones are shit mainly due to them taking a ton of damage when stamina is broken and them not regaining it fast. They are getting buffed.

Source?

I like their strings, actually. You can do some fancy ping-pong shit and it's really easy to extend combos by chasing people after a knockback.

steamcommunity.com/app/454650

So, Kaioken is shit, which makes me really sad, but is focusing into strikes and strike supers viable now?

I think it may have to do with all the hairstyles you can pick

Yes. A strike and basic attack build is pretty good. Dodoria has some of the best strike supers as well, so go for that as soon as possible.

Thick monkey ass
And Supreme Saiyan Style

I-I'm going to take the outfit off now…

So how is this game? Did they revamp ssj mechanics or is it still ki ultra spam? How are the majin and freiza transformations? Did they give saiyans tails yet?

Better then the first, but still just okay. Revamped, no more spam. Shit and great from what I've heard. Not unless it's and accessory I haven't seen yet.

I'm not that far in, but how's my saiyan?
I've been using this name since DBO

might give it a shot then

Hmm. Other than that, pretty good. Having a single character you can carry across multiple games is pretty good.

Now I want to restart and make a cute saiyan instead god dammit

I want to wear the lewdest outfits only

Better import Kid Chi Chi's outfit then

Don't tell me the lewd is toned down.

female earthling master race

monkeys, plants, bubble gum and refrigerators just can't compare

(checked)
you need to refine your taste, user

Who's the guy left out?

Not lewd enough.

Man, I have a really great butt

used goods. probably fucks niggers as well.
SLUT

Just so you guys know, the first raid boss quest is absolutely fucked right now.
Tried it online and off. When he fires his giant ki blast, he spawns way outside the arena. So you can't stop it. And when he tries to come back in he ends up under the ground.
One time we actually managed to beat him before he could use a ki blast, and the mission just refused to finish.

Rude. Earthling girls a shit.

Is the combat more like Budokai Tenkaichi? Any improvement on character creation? If not, is shit. Also, when did it came out?

I just killed him myself offline. Ball went OOB, but then he came back in normally and we killed him before he could do anything. Gave us Ultimate Finish for whatever reason but fuck I'll take it. They claim to be fixing it in the patch next Tuesday according to what an user posted earlier in the thread, so hopefully they actually fix it.

You will never
EVER
get a DBZ game as good as Tenkaichi 3 again

Nice colors.

I know.

Budokai 3 is better than Tenkaichi 3.

How weeb is my taste?

Budokai 3 fucked a lot of things 1and 2 did right.
Budokai Tenkaichi 3 literally improved on everything it's predecessors did. Budokai series are supposed to be standard fighters but Budokai 3 fucked over that, and since it was trying to be a fighting game it isn't a good Dragon Ball game either.

Objectively Tenkaichi 3 is not only better, but the best Dragon Ball game that will be ever released, sadly. If it's a better game or not is arguable.

You look like an alternate outfit for Ling Xiaoyu from Tekken. With a scouter.

Cute.

fuck i miss that game

i'd emulate it, but there's no point

I fucking loved using sonic sway on Burter and SSj4 Gogeta

apparently you can netplay T3 on emulator but I've never gotten it working

Nigger

Right here brah. First game I went with a Saiyan so I didn't wanna make one again. I even bothered to look up nice looking color schemes.

I think he came out alright. tfw using a shit resolution screen so I got massive black bars on the top and bottom

Ninger

He IS pretty smug.

I raise you my raven haired monkey butt.

i made her look slutty to boot.

That's lewd user

Protip guys, you can get Nimbus as a vehicle once you beat the story mode. Talk to an NPC that's flying above the city part, way at the back

She's gotta have that red lipstick on to make her a little sweet, the deep blue eyes to match my own. Perfect saiyan with thick thighs it's wonderful, I'd certainly get with her.

So what are you supposed to do in this game?

How do you have fun?

You beat up people in an attempt to fix time.

How's my human girl?

Zamasu DLC when?

see pic related

These guys earned me a candy bar once.

So I'm doing the 6 man mission tutorial and every time the great ape fires its giant attack it's done outside the boundaries of the map.
Fan-fucking-tastic

Oh great, it's a story mission too. Kill me

Calling this now

No one make my mistake and pick up x20 Kamehameha
It's so trivial to escape that it's completely worthless. I haven't landed the kameha part of the attack a single time yet, whether or not I get the faggot low on stamina.

That's probably exactly it.

Warning: Extreme lewdness contained within

Oh my yes. I got a thing or two for that demoness

Sheis marriedto her sonwho murders her.

The talk about Zamasu fusing got me to start watching the new episode. And what do I fucking see?
ZAMAZU MAKES A FUCKING SCYTHE
AFTER SELF INFLICTING
I DIDNT THINK HE COULD GET EDGIER BUT I WAS WRONG

she is married to Goten who is actually Goku Black?

We got parallel questlines we can find one where Mira loves human dick. I'm sure we can!

She's married to Mira, her son, who consumes her in order to gain that which he lacks.

how the fuck do I stop this freight train, he's so goddamn fast it's not even funny anymore
Arm Crash can only do so much

That's some pretty gay shit user

So I've been thinking about picking up xv2 on the more than likely black friday sale for my ps4 and was wondering if the moves and gear on my saiyan will be transferable or if I'm fucked.

Also a thinly veiled reason to rate my autism on my trunks cosplay and gum girl's assets.

I meant human dick because I'd be sticking her not anyone else.

It's only gay if I put it into her vagina. Then we have some children after and she loves me forever

Mira is not her son, just an android she built to be her husband.
Their son was named Fu in DBO

you get one character to transfer. Most special moves like transformations don't transfer. You have to complete story mode all over again.
your buu booty is way better either way.

nice camel toe.

Well I'm perfect and not an android that wants to kill her.

I wonder who's behind this post

time to kill myself

I'm actually a human I just want a wife, not waifu fuck sake. Something to love and fuck, is it so hard?

Mira was created from the cells of various races (Saiyan, Frost Demon, Actual Demon, Human, and traces of Namekian), and has Cell's ability to retain his sentience in any cell that makes up his body. He's as much her son as her actual son. Also, not even Demons who are siblings share the same skin colour, meaning that the Demon cells in his body likely come from Towa.

Actually, her approach to everything is 'FOR SCIENCE'; she didn't create Mira so she could get a regular dicking. That was just a bonus.

I'd just like to stick my dick in her, maybe go for something more is that so hard?

Considering her demeanor, yes.
Best case scenario, she turns you into a mindless automaton after she's done the do with you.

Overpowering penis will save my life!
Don't ever fall asleep near her ever, have a back up plan to get away from her, in nine months when the kid if born save it as fast as possible.

That was a best case scenario. Every other scenario involves getting a lobotomy while in the act.

Well like I said there's so many universes and timelines we find one where's she's merciful and alone. I fug this one and she doesn't do that to me, worst case scenario she ties me up while she rides me I hope, many why do I always like evil girls

I was just trying to touch down and I went straight through the ground.
QUALITY

that the problem with 3d games sadly

How bad is it? What about running with a Super soul that reduces damage when stamina is broken? There's a few like that around. I'm going to try running a fatbuu here shortly once I get to a point in the game where I don't have to fuck around with tutorials with new characters.

AC reporting in.

Always have the Rance option.

Thank you, Yamcha.

Every fight with Cooler in this game is fucked, especially ones where you have to fight multiple Metal Coolers.

Also, I don't wanna ditch Raditz as my master until I've completely filled up the friendship meter, but I don't know how to do that. Do I just have to Z-Rank all of his Master Quests?

How is it that the only time Yamcha's moves are used efficiently is when it's not Yamcha using them?

Metal Coolers aren't bad. They make the Saiyans Are a Warrior Race! soul OP

I could not think of a good name, so I called mine Borscht since it is a cold soup.

I wonder.

I was mostly referring to that one quest where you have to fight Cooler in his fourth, final and metal forms, but there's four Metal Coolers and they're all as strong as Final Form Cooler. I seriously got my ass handed to me on that quest. Though I don't really know how to properly build a character, or even how to guard good. I mostly cheesed my way through XV1.

In this game, you do not need much kii. Just get like 5-10 points worth to try and counter armor stats and at least have 4, maybe 5 bars. Piut everything else split into health, stamina, basic attack, and either kii or strike.

bitch you wish you were as cool as yamcha

I'm just saying, if Tien is able to use the techniques he invented to do even superficial damage to a being like Cell, Yamcha hasn't got much of an excuse.

Go to bed, Yamcha. You're drunk again and bitching on Holla Forums won't depregnate Bulma with her half monkey baby.

Just being Yamcha is enough of an excuse to suck at everything.

and your bitching won't stop a badass human from getting any non-slut woman he wants and making billions of dollars by being way too fucking good at baseball

Krillin managed to get a robot pregnant.

Do female sayians make good strike characters?

Just give it up Yamcha. We all know you died and virgin and are going to die a virgin again.

I could impregnate that robot too if I wanted!
Actually I'd really like that

They still haven't patched the underground dragon balls in the Guru missions, fuck, i'm not even a namekian but I want to complete this shit, I cannot dig for these

That's Lord Yamcha to you.

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of you dying to a saibamen. An actual 5 year old surivived.

Lord of what? Being an absolute pussy?
Even Hercule can be a serious threat if he applies himself.

Oh god like that shit wasn't bad enough. Do like 2-3 fucking well anythings and OMG GURU'S HOUSE IS UNDER ATTACK AGAIN. Is there a fucking point to that after you can make more wishes with the dragon balls?

I'd tell you to say that to my face, but you'd probably get yamchaed on the way here.

I guess you guys forgot about the time he fought Kid Buu, and the time he made Beerus look like a bitch at Bulma's birthday party.

Bazuso is a less jobber than Yamcha. At least he killed thirty men.

Everyone fought Kid Buu.
And do you really think Beerus, the God of Destruction, would consider Yamcha enough of an annoyance to personally intervene?

How about the time he beat the North Galaxy's strongest fighters?

That's the thing, the 6 star mission on the ship spawns them just fine, but the lower one where you fight Dodoria and the underlings fucks them up 100% of the time. I don't get it.

Sounds about right.

Krillin got the hottest wife and he's a noseless dwarf. What your excuse for being a kissless virgin, Yamcha?

Isn't North Galaxy the one with the caterpillar that lost against Goku because of his inordinately long charge time?

He fucked Bulma but who hasn't?
I wish I had an android 18 wife.

Nope, that's South Galaxy. North Galaxy is the main one. The one that saiyans and humans and namekians are from.
When Yamcha died because Super Buu turned him into chocolate, he went to King Kai's planet and battled "Two of the north galaxy's strongest warriors" and beat them both.

And then she left him.
For the man that killed him.
And took all her money with her.

Yeah, she's a slut. Her kids are sluts. And their dad is a man who's got the biggest inferiority complex in the universe.

Hahaha time to make QQ Bangs

So she's a slut for marrying the man she loved? Then I guess her mother is a slut, and that Chichi is a slut. I expect they'll be thrilled to find out.

yeah totally she wasn't jealous of chichi for bagging an alien or anything
it's not like she's a scientist from a family of scientists

I've beaten the game so now I get to fuck around and stuff.

What's the best QQ bang you guys have made so far?

If she's such a slut, then how come she's only ever had two kids, and both with the same man?
Hell, until she met Yamcha, she had trouble even finding a boyfriend.

Are QQ bangs worth it over clothing bonuses? I liked the bonuses the ginyu force outfits give, but would a qq bang be better?

and after meeting yamcha she dumps him for a guy she met 15 minutes earlier because she thinks he's kissing a different girl
she struck gold
and also, it doesn't seem to me like they have a very happy marriage
vegeta seems much happier than she does

Bulma regrets not fucking Goku. Hell she even admits that to herself in the manga. She said she should have acted and she didn't so she secretly had hots for Goku anyways I don't know now but she used to.

Good one.
Also, Vegeta is just a naturally arrogant person, of course being married to the only person with an ego as big as his is going to cause a few bumps.
Also, a one off comment about how attractive a young adult saiyan is is not 'wanting to fuck them'.
I also remember her and Yamcha breaking up in Z, so there is that.

Yamcha broke it off with her several times in fact. She did say she should have gotten Goku because he was a good person. I recall her saying she should have acted and taken him when she could have she was later in her years and this was around Z as the aliens strike when Gohan is born. She's just being a female and noticing how decent a person Goku is and how she regrets not acting. Besides what would Goku X Bulma make anyways?

What kind of fucking retard loses to Giant Namek, EVER.

Sticking to my Freiza Race guy for now. Love ending combos with Gold-Form charge laser Basic Ki Blast. It also seems to scale with my basic attack which is great since im all basic attack and strike super.

After testing in training mode Golden form seems to give bonus to Ki Super by 20% so I might switch from Strike to Ki Supers as well. Gotta collect dragonballs. Anyone know some good ball farming spots?

Do any of these raise basic attack or strike?

The way the character import works and it says it right at the beginning is that the last character becomes a part of the story. They have a hologram dedicated to them as the savior of Toki Toki city. They also show up in the story as Trunks's partner from time to time. If you want you CAN remake your character from scratch in the new game but if you imported it's gonna look really odd having two of the same characters in the same story. and it'll be extra weird being treated as a newbie. I have both my likes and gripes with this choice.

Learn to Just Guard and vanish step and just counter the shit out of him. He goes melee crazy once he powers up, making it pretty easy to beat him as long as you know how to melee. Also, item abuse.

Just keep your stamina up and you'll be good.

Uhhhh. ignore all that green text. that just… I have no idea what happened.

What carries over when I make a new character after beating the game with my current one?

Only moves.

Oops, I didn't mean to quote you

Can I play online with a pirated version?

i meant that, to her, she struck gold with Vegeta, because she captured what she missed with Goku

what's the best way to get food for Majin Faction rep?

Better, actually. He's a prince.

Does the location of food items reset every time Conton City is loaded?

Not really. She didn't regret passing up her chance to get with Goku because he's an ayy lmao, she just legit developed feelings for him. She fell for Vegeta for completely different reasons.

I'm pretty sure "Attack" refers to both, but you can always test it in training mode.

Give shit to the botany boy at Guru's house
Search Conton City for pickups, sometimes water pools have fish, the bamboo house for roasted fish, mushroom and namek districts for other foods
Yes, Buu can eat the poisonous mushroom

right because words are important as compared to having your words justified by actions
i guess that's true, vegeta is totally as cool as goku because he says he's a prince of a long dead species and kingdom that doesn't matter any more

what reasons? it's pretty obvious to me that she was just getting some dick and stuck with it

cheers fam

A prince is still a prince even if their kingdom is destroyed.
And Bulma fell in love with Vegeta because he was as driven and ambitious as she is. She found a kindred spirit in the third most powerful being on the planet.

So what does having an instructor do now? Just backup for missions?

Well, she has a thing for the "bad" guys. Vegeta is a prince, he's strong as fuck so she can feel safe, and she's confident she can get him to chill out and settle down like Goku did (at least until Goku was flanderized later on). Plus she's a bit of an airhead when it comes to men so him working with Krillin/Gohan for his own interests came off to her as "Oh well he's obviously not that bad of a guy!" similar to what happened with Yamcha.
Honestly the entire scenario was just a lame excuse to toss Yamcha out because Vegeta effectively took on the role he had in the original Dragon Ball's early arcs.

They would be spiky haired Trunks or maybe just regular Trunks. It looked like Bulma's genes overpowered Vegita's except for the Saiyan part.

With the post game time-egg quest. Do I have to be Saiyan to unlock Future Super Saiyan form or can I do it on my main to unlock for my other characters?

You need to be a saiyan.

This is like asking if your dwarf can be six foot eight and clean shaven.
Of course you have to be a saiyan to get the saiyan exclusive transformation.

Well in xenoverse 1 I unlocked the SS forms without being a saiyan, so when I made new characters they started off SS.

But you need to be a saiyan in order to use them.

that's fine I don't care. I just wanted to know If i can unlock it without being a saiyan.

You meant fourth. And I'm so sure that's what happened.

This is the best, most rational, non-NTR fan explanation I've seen.

Gohan's power level is both inconsistent and unimportant. In the end, Gohan isn't even present for the final battle of Z.

I was talking about Hercule/Mr. Popo, depending on which character you forgot.

However, it is worth mentioning that you're full of shit and that Gohan is the single strongest unfused character in Z.

Mr Popo is not given a power level. Speculation puts him above Cell but lower than Buu.
And Gohan isn't nearly as powerful as he's hyped up to be. As I mentioned, he's not even a part of the final battle with Majin Buu. And this isn't even considering the existence of Super Saiyan Blue transformations, which only Goku and Vegeta are shown to have.

Didn't stop him from being instantly killed by Kid Buu, left out of the final battle, and by Super given the full "you're completely fucking worthless now, go home and be a family man" Yamcha treatment. At least they had the decency to actually give him a family I suppose.

I don't think i'm getting that dragon ball. maybe if the NPCs change but this feels worse than Cooler

What sort of sorcery is this?

The NPCs in that are taken from actual player character builds. They're that hard because people are minmaxing their builds for effectiveness.

I said Gohan is the strongest unfused character in Z. My source is Toriyama. I'm not positive if that's still true, but I know that it was at one point.
And almost everyone was instantly killed by Buu at one point or another. It was Toriyama's gimmick that arc. "Oh wow, nobody can block magic! I can just fuck up anyone I want, whenever I choose!"
Also, it seems that Gohan has been getting more powerful again recently.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Gohan hasn't been the strongest since the end of the Cell Saga. In the Buu Saga, he was only the fourth strongest, and only goes down from there.

Buu counts as a fused character. A lot of characters do, in one way or another.
But Toriyama himself said that Gohan is the most powerful character, after having his potential awoken by the Supreme Kai.
That doesn't make him the best fighter, but it does make him throw the hardest hitting ki attack.

Also, you said strongest character on Earth, not strongest character.

I'm pretty sure they're only considered a fusion if they can be reliably reduced to their component beings. Buu consumed other beings to become as strong as he did, he didn't fuse. Ultimately, Buu is not a fusion since you can't remove the Kais he ate from his body.

Fighting Pose K would've helped a lot but there's no way they would even let you get that off. Bullshit fight.

You can remove things he ate. You just have to be good enough at it.

Those things were removed before he finished 'digesting' them. For all intents and purposes, the Old Kais are no longer a thing.

I had to rage quit for the night when I did that quest if it's the one I'm thinking of. By the time I went back to it I was probably 4-5 levels higher and still just scraped by.

Since nobody explains it PROPERLY, here's how to get the Nimbus Vehicle

No e-celeb trash needed, and no "at the back of the city" hello vagueness

Everything went fine.

PQ 47 in XV1 still gives me nightmares, having to solo that made me throw my controller and I never usually never get even mildly flustered at vidya.

I never got around to playing the first one. Should I skip it and go for this?

Playing the first one just gives you access to some lategame skills.

Skip 1, there is no reason to play it now.

Alright thanks.

First game is okay to play if you want to carry over some lategame skills or to see your old custom character. You're better off just playing the second game though since you're not missing out on anything story-related.

Just backup and unlocking special powers. It's a lot faster to rank each instructor to max much faster now.

yea

galo sengen

Yeah, really cool to have the boss completely disappear or have the giantic ki blast spawn out of bounds

Really cool, I wish I could fucking cut my asshole open

checked

shitty little mini-cooler keeps crashing my damn game so it's on the back burner for the moment.

ask your mum

BULLY OLD KAI

Best race hands down monkeys need not apply.

i somehow walked through the floor like twice, and couldn't get back out.

I thought they fixed the drop rates.

I've sat here farming the same mission 30 times just for Recoome Eraser Gun.

I've tried everything I could think of that might make it drop easier, like dropping Recoome first, and speeding through the mission, but nothing.

You can check your progress on play data.

I got one that gives -5 hp, +5 Ki, +5 sta. -5 basic, -5 strike, +5 ki super. The other I have is like -3 HP, +3 Ki, +3 Sta, -2 basic, -2 strike, +3 ki super

PQ4. Just beat up the three chumps and they'll show up on the ground nearby.

Buy water at the item shop.

FUCK YOU COOLER, YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD ME BUT FRIEZA CAME IN AND FUCKED YOUR SHIT. FIRST FUCKING FORM FRIEZA.

BROTHER

Oh, my mistake. The first one is -5, +5, +5, +5, -5, -5 and the second is -3, +3 +3. -1, -2, +2.

If I never played the first one should I pirate this one then?

I fucking wish this fuck would stop going out of bounds after he gets up. Did they not fucking test this shit in single player? I'm fucking lucky that I've gotten this face with how often it happens on great apes.

Named my Frieza character Seiling Fon

did I do good

This guy stole your thunder

Seiling Fon only wants a normal civilian life.

Please send help

THOSE DIGITS

I wanna stick my dick in a Buu girl.

Your Seiling Fon looks like a nigger.

Also, I just joined Frieza's army. Does it really matter whether I pick dodoria or zarbon as my commander?

Any new stuff?

That's kinda terrifying.

Arousing to me.

Hey, you can slut up the rest of them all you like, but Taino is pure.

I can't recall if I got the image of my Buu female with the other guys OC. I can't seem to find it.

Those eyes look like she's about to blast your dick off.

Yeah blast it off into a pleasure cruise

Majin women truly are one of the greatest gifts of Toriyama.

Is it the same lock on garbage as 1?

Do Guru's quests ever fucking end? I've got the egg off him already.
How come the little robot hasn't come to let me replay his missions like in all the other hubs?
It wouldn't be so annoying if I could do it when I choose, but no, you get a fucking warning if you ignore it for too long and I assume some sort of negative consequence.

You don't?

no, but i play melee striker.
main reason I don't is because the auto camera in this game sucks and just goes berserk randomly, especially near the edge of stages

Alright boys, I just got done with some qq testing. This was done by taking the battle suit(rarity 1 namek clothes from the shop that give 1 HP) and using the sensu beansprout over 24 tests. I fucked up once, so it's not 25. Here are some notable things.

Overall stat average: 1.29, 0.66, 0.375, 0.20, 0.25, 0.25
Average stat total: 3.04
Highest stat total: 6 (2,1,1,1,1,0; 4,0,1,0,0,1)
Lowest stat total: -1 ( 1,-1,0,-1,0,0)
0 only appeared in HP twice and HP had the highest stat at any point(4). No QQ capsule made had a negative in HP while every other stat did.
The level of the capsule completely even between level 1 and 2.

How do you hit anything like that? I'm actually genuinely curious because I'd like to play melee striker as well.

why am i repeating this

my quest progress for him is at 15%

Anyone know if the pure majin female buu transformation just regular kid buu still?

It loops. Even after you get all the rewards (which takes 2 or 3 cycles) it continues looping.
HOPE YOU LIKE COLLECTING DRAGON BALLS
Or be like me and just flat ignore it the second you get the final reward

Yes, Majin transformation for either gender is just literally turning into Kid Buu at the cost of constantly draining stamina AKA complete garbage

wew that's pretty lazy, but then again what else could they do with it?

Personalized Kid Buus and a different drawback?

Literally anything else. They could have done absorption, hell they can fix the transformation right now as is by just replacing the Stamina penalty with a different drawback and letting you pick which character to transform into.

I guess that could work, the stamina draining does sound like shit.

Also, do you need to train with each instructor for new ones to pop up or just play through the story until you get new ones?

You have to do advancement exams at the school. It'll tell you when you're ready for a new one. Your exam level also dictates how many techniques you can learn from all of your instructors. Make sure to Z rank all of them for Potential Unlocked

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make stamina crashes camera dependant?

The game is worth the money for the expanded hub city alone. I want all of you to be honest now, would you give a shit about this game at all if you couldn't play dress up and do silly poses with people in the hub? Being able to fly, ride a vehicle and play rock paper scissors are very nice bonuses as well.

Amway Yamcha is the greatest comedian.

I don't know. I can't seem to string them from a combo that easily with the earthling female moveset and I do them all the fucking time on accident when trying to reposition.

The new dynamic chase cam seems to fuck up more often than not too.

Someone hasn't done Yamcha is number 1 yet.

Don't talk shit about Yamcha.
Have you played the Time Breaker Yamcha PQ that Goten gives you? He will fuck you up.
Goku even flew in to help me at low health and he fucked us both up.

When the price lowers around 20-30 at least, sure

Also Spirit Ball is honestly fantastic

Just tried Ranked matches for the first time. Shit is so different now, you actually have to know how to play now that SSJ ultimate spam is dead. First battle was pretty fucking intense, really high speed battle against this frieza guy, it felt like a real DBZ fight with vanishing everywhere and punch clashing and shit. Ended up losing through time out because neither of us could get the upper hand, but it was a lot of fun.
Second guy was a scrub who I beat easily.

They really, really need to patch in an option to disable the timer. That timer is the single biggest thing hurting the PvP at the moment. Also why the fuck are most stages unavailable for Endless Battle? For what purpose?

Then again since their final offering was Ultimate Tenkaichi maybe we're better off with DIMPS.
We should get some fights going, I want to beat people up but everybody I know with the game lives too far away to get good ping.

I just do? It auto-locks on as soon as you hit something, so after i do a combo I gotta undo the lock every time.

i like making combos

I have a feeling if people start playing this game properly (doubt it). Female Majin will be great because they have increased stamina recovery while stamina broken meaning people gotta shorten their combos thus less damage.

SSJ ki spam was never good in XV1. You just moved or get hit on purpose, vanish next to the person and do 1 of the many easy as shit infinite combos. Good luck even getting into SSJ form back in XV1 against anyone who knew what they were doing.

I like the timer, allows people to play defensively, hard as it may be in this game.

I pirated the game, so I can't enjoy the multiplayer part of it, but they really did improve on the hub city a lot. Maybe if it's on sale around the holidays I'll buy it.
And yeah, if we couldn't make our own Donut Steels then I'm sure interest in the game would be quite a bit lower.

This has been my one desire for the game but I don't even know where to start with trying to combo for maximum damage efficiency.

Does getting a 45 hit combo in training mode count for Mr Satan's challenges?

i actually don't know, been mostly ignoring hercule outside of getting the time egg coz I don't play human. Gonna make one when I get some more time.

There's a super named meteor crash/rush or something like that does alot of hits. So just combo into it and hold it down so it keeps hitting and consuming ki. Easy combo counter move.

Fighting games have always been my main games. So I have a bit of a head start for this game. It essentially it boils down to trial and error. Finding where the gaps are to insert more hits or which moves hit your opponent into nice places, which moves cancel etc.

Are sayian strike characters good this time around? I heard female sayians make decent strike characters, but then I heard that Humans are just ridiculously better.

Is it just me or is it wayyyy easier to grind for items in this one

Just checked and any combos you do in training mode do not count towards Hercule's challenges

Super Buu -> Kid Buu transformation, but they could've at least tried to incorporate the facial features into the new forms instead of having everyone look the same except for the skin color.

reeeeeeeeee

RNGesus has been fucking crucified. Fuck the triple layered RNG horse shit in the last game.

Are qq bangs inherently better than clothes? I heard someone managed to make a good qq band that added plus 2 to every stat, and I was wondering if anyone had the formula.

QQ bangs are random, but as far as I can tell, their power is the result of the level of the items that you're combining. I made one that gives me +2 ki, stamina, and basic attack with no penalties.

oops, I mean that I took a couple of level 1 or 2 clothes and combined it with a Common Hercule Badge and got that QQ bang. I made more from the CC clothes that you get from training with Vegeta, which are level 5, and they all had hefty bonuses AND penalties.

I've been putting off playing the PQs since I want to unlock all of them first and then complete them, so Legendary Hercule Badges might help a lot.

I think a problem with xenoverse 2 is how you have to stick to one character or else you have to repeat the story again and do all the PQ bullshit again.

Skills are still kinda hard to come by.

I'm up to about 45 runs in an attempt to get Recoome Eraser Gun.

Just started the game. I thought the XV character import would give me everything that character had unlocked, but it only gave me what he was currently equipped with, so I got fuckall. That was a bummer, but not that big a deal.
What's a big deal is the fucking non-stop circus music on a 20 second loop driving me fucking insane. I got that free music DLC, but all it does is replace the circus music with wubstep, which is somehow even worse.
I would give fucking anything just to have CHA LA or even some generic as fuck Bruce Faulconer playing in the background instead. God damn.

Beyond that, game's fun but starts a lot slower than XV. Got my qtssj3.14 and I'm doing all story and instructor missions that I can find. I haven't found shit for outfit pieces or skills outside of set rewards, though. Is the loot meta completely different from XV, or is it just a lot stingier? That game used to shower you with crap.

I'm actually looking forward to unlocking QQ bangs as soon as possible, after reading up on them. Ideally, I'd want one that has zero stats and just disables outfit stats, so I can finally play Fashion Saiyans without having massive negatives to all of my primary stats.

Well that mystery is solved.
You seem like you know what you're doing, we should fight :^)

Your best bet is to fuse two items with just a +1 to a stat or two and no negatives. That makes it likely you'll get a shitty but balanced Bang to fall back on

I've been practicing quite a bit and I'm now at the point where I can obliterate most scrubs. Hopefully the community actually sticks around this time and we get some good high-level play now that this game isn't trash (like the original was)

Why is this allowed?

That sounds like a good place to start, thanks user.

Circus music goes away as you progress through the story IIRC.

For competetive I like how they allowed seperate options for equips, levels, and items. 3v3 with everything on sounds like the perfect clusterfuck of fun.

Kaioken makes my red themed character very red indeed.
I'm glad it takes up its own slot now but shame there's still no reason to use it.

Definitely, I seem to get at least a piece of clothing per run but barely a skill, might they be like ZSouls that they have to be used before you get them?

I doubt it, as they wanted to make the RNG not as bullshit as the last game.

Are any of the Medal Shop things worth getting?
I've got 225 medals from my XV character. Right now I'm just using Big Bang Attack, Orin Combo and Final Flash, which also carried over.
Final Kamehameha, x100 Big Bang Kamehameha and Super Galick Gun look interesting.

Are these things exclusive to the medal shop, or is this whole place a waste of medals?

Why is a character this stupidly broken allowed in the game?
You just can't fucking beat him. Nerf pls.

I got the skill by beating Recoome before he eats the fruit, you have to beat him fast because if Ginyu or Jeice start eating the fruit, he'll stop taking damage

also, does anybody know if there are versions of the starting Saiyan armor or Tagoma's armor that doesn't have a logo on them?

I've tried that. Still no drop even if I beat him.

It's only natural for Hercule to be the greatest. He's the world champ, after all.

Cute name
I haven't found anything better than the starting kit for my purposes. I tried the battle suits but they don't fit the Saiyan aesthetic enough for my liking.

maybe they messed up the RNG for that skill then

they really should've added mentors to the game that increase the likelihood of finding certain items (have Bulma as a mentor for finding capsules or dragon balls, Hercule for Badges, King Kai for skills, etc.)

it would make the RNG a lot less irritating

I don't think there are; but then again I don't look for that stuff as I wear saiyan armor despite being a saiyan. If Goku and Vegeta can do it then so can I.

Is it me or are all of the saiyan armors missing tails inn this game? Tbh I'm really disappointed that wasn't just a straight up option in CaC for saiyans. My character would look way cuter with a tail.

Red Ribbon Saiyagirl best Saiyagirl

the only armors that have tails are Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta (Saiyan saga), King Vegeta, Bardock, and Turles… I would gladly wear any of them if I could just customize the colors

the devs probably don't want Saiyans CaCs to have tails so that story-related Great Ape fights actually make sense

checked
Too cute.

Is there a way to unlock potential unleashed without doing the advancement tests? I don't think my build setup is gud enough for it yet.

Also cosplays.

Nope, you need to gitgud. it's a good thing once you do unlock it, you can use it on new characters. Z rank on the last one is a bit of a pain, not to mention the level requirements to unlock the tests.

Bingo Dance flash mob
Broke up as quickly as it was created

if you want to watch a shitter twitch.tv/lemonsontap

I really wish that, in the post-battle evaluation screen, it'd have a checklist of all of the requirements for a Z-Ultimate completion, so you'd know exactly what you fucked up and how to do it right.
Many of them just feel so random - getting a C instead of a Z because you killed someone before they were done talking, getting a B because you let one NPC get KO'd an instant before you won, that kind of thing. It's very finicky.

Yeah I've been getting consistently lower rankings than I did in XV1 despite doing okay. Clearing a level in less than 5 minutes should be at least an A, but I keep getting C's and even a D.

Though to be fair I really suck with blocking and countering attacks and always get tossed around.

So guys after having my fun with SSJ3, I've taken a liking to Future Super Saiyan. The other forms have gimped Ki recovery which doesn't really fit my basic attack/blast playstyle.
Is the user with the statspost around?

Also fun fact, if you get a combo past 100 hits it turns to Z.

You're winning too fast, user. Playing well is penalized in about half of the PQs and Story missions. You have to actively avoid dealing damage while simultaneously distracting the enemies so they don't kill your NPCs until all of the dialog is done prattling on.

what the fuck kind of shit is this?

jesus christ, good thing i play this casually so much dumb shit in this game

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

git gud

Also is anyone else pleased that even on the old quests some things are a little different and the difficulty doesn't come from "Super Armor Now".
I almost cried when I got the PQ to fight both Beerus and Whis at the same time alone, but then I remembered that they aren't super armor monsters so it was fine.

This AI has gotten straight up stupid good now. I've never blocked up to this point and now that I am it tries to break it. We also keep getting into teleporting matches that I almost always lose.

no, fuck you. I loved doing ginyu poses for super armor and being invincible due to stamina.

jesus christ

Well ok then.

FUCK

Supposedly they're fixing that in the patch that drops Tuesday.

Nah, it's weighted towards killing enemies with supers, being transformed at the end of the quest, finishing it with an Ultimate, and not taking damage.

We should start a Fight Club tomorrow guys
Also did anyone else find it kind of trippy to see youself who also isn't you in the story mode

I thought it sucked because they only show up like three times total and you can't unlock them as a playable character or even fight them at all outside that one brief bit

If you can predict or react when they do it, you can turn back and pound their faces in.

Fuck I've gained several levels out of just repeating the first three star missions trying to get the attacks because it's something to do why not I say while I'm working on relations.

back hits are really useful for conserving stamina when fighting the AI

I just Ultimate Finished the PQs where you fight Beerus and Whis (given by Kid Trunks in the city) and the one where you fight Time Breaker Yamcha (given by Goten), so learning the timing of back hitting really helped me scrape by

I'm disappointed that there wasn't one last fight between my characters or a fight with both of us against Goku

I don't know. All the attempts I've tried have yielded nothing but a massive headache for me. I even went and did all of Elder Kai's tutorials to see if maybe there was something I could pick up that could help better. I assume I might just need to sleep on it.

"come on and slam,welcome to the jam!"

I'm really sick of that damn rush attack you can do now. Some enemies will spam the shit out of it for whatever reason all the damn time, it's made even worse if it's a specific mission where you have to gather something. The story missions are annoying me because they have to expend all their dialogue before it completes so I end up spending a whole minute either wailing on an enemy or the other way around.

So is there any benefit for being a plain, boring ass human?

Like how do you level the playing field for regular ass human vs Super Buus, and Super Sayian Gods.

I ran across a bug (not sure what caused it) in PQ74, Golden Frieza just stopped moving and did nothing but guard

I beat on him until his health dropped to half a bar and his AI suddenly switched back on

THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE FIRST GANG FIGHT

Yeah naw. It's nice being stuck in combo's and every attack I throw missing. Fuck this game.

Better rev up those regen capsules.

That is the hardest fight in the story. It gets much better after it.

There is no fucking way that QA didn't fucking see this shit being unplayable.

They released this shit anyway

I beat that fight on my first try once I got some capsules, but Buu is absolutely wrecking my shit now. Apparently I'm far under the level most other people are when they get to that point in the story because I focused only on the story while everyone else went and did shit with mentors and pqs and shit. I've lost the will to keep playing toda because I don't want to try to grind out all those levels right now.

Earthling Ki regen in the X1 was ridiculous when stacked with a Ki auto generator or increased ki gain Z-soul. Humans had the highest base stats for Strike Supers and Ki Supers with the male and female respectively. I'm not sure if that's true now. On top of that at Max ki you get a normal attack buff.

You could roll a strike male earthling with the largest build, only 3 bars of ki, max attack and max strike supers loaded up with 5 point equipment that increases those stats like the time patroller outfit. Add one of the few Z-souls that buffed both ki regeneration and attack a huge amount at max Ki and you have a saitama tier earth nigga. The stacking attack buffs and stupid high Ki regen means that you would always be overflowing with Ki and you snapped fragile beam spamming Goldilocks like they were twigs. Unfortunately Unlocked Potential prevented the max Ki trigger from activating for some reason and I don't think Kaioken could stack.

Not sure how potent human builds are yet but I haven't come across the super souls that would make it as ridiculous as X1.

Was like that in the first game, though it was unlikely unless you had a real connection fuckup (which was common)

i heard it' getting patched so its like XV1, everything remains unlocked. Glad I finished the game multiple times to get multiple 40 tonne weights while I could.

Haha yeah, mouse-look is great

How do you even get Kaioken?

When I find myself getting less than Z I go through the following checklist and take my time. More points than the speed finish.

During Fight:
3 Throws
20 Hit Combo
20 Ki Blasts

Optional:
10 Supers
5 Ultimates

End Fight:
Heal
Ultimate Finish
Transformation Finish

I spent a bit of time to unlock it thinking it'd give passive Ki gen like the humans but it doesn't. Does it make the charge skill any faster or does it just just increase the Ki gen type stuff (hitting/getting hit).

I found that mission easy. First time I just attacked Buu all the time and won. Second time for whatever reason after killing Vegeta he just started wailing on Goku so I just blasted him to death with ultimates repeatedly.

Block

I like their strings better than most races.

Also had that bug in a mission where you fight all the villains. Cooler and Android 16 just sat their and did nothing.

XV1 Ki regen being tied to frame-rate. Running the game at 158fps, Permanent Super Vegeta 2 for spamming Ki, easy grinding lol. Not necessary though since Blue Hurricane was broken for great apes.

You mean much worse. The Cooler/Frieza fight was the best part of the story because it was actually challenging. The difficulty doesn't pick back up until the literal final boss.

I beat the final boss 20 full levels lower than the game told me I was supposed to be. You just gotta git gud. Hit up the training challenge quests and the training mode itself, that's what it's there for. Hell, if we get some groups together for fitan someone in this thread can probably teach you a few things.

You get it from a PQ, in fact it's the same PQ that gives you (iirc) Kaioken X3 in XV1.
Health regen was also tied to framerate in XV1, so I just ran a build that made me literally invincible at 150fps.

As said, block. If they do the reverse version to hit you in the back, a well-timed sidestep will dodge it and leave them open for a combo.

Cheers, Kaioken is like the only form I haven't got now.

lmao I didn't know about the health regen in XV1

In terms of blocking I was thinking of neutral. The ai usually just straight up attack you or charging kick move so at the start I just block and have frame advantage everytime, then it's just a vanish fest.
On the vanish fest I find that if I vanish and then immediately block then attack it gets the AI like everytime because you either block their attack gaining frame advantage OR they are doing the slow attack and blocking+fast attack is faster then the slow back attack.

Normally this phrase wouldn't bother me so much but I've been trying. Even after doing all the training mode shit this fight is still fucking me over. I don't know if it's me being on tilt this evening, but reading that is not helping.

Where do you get the 40 ton weights super soul?

How is he fucking you up? Give me some details and I can give you advice.

On the roof of the area where you do online battles a PQs. An NPC there gives it to you if you've cleared the story.

Going Gold with I'm not used to this form… and just spamming the finger beam is really fucking stupid, I went into the traning mode and my damage was 2k a beam for no cost
Embed related

Then again, the 4th hit on the X combo has a worse hitbox when gold (???), to make it worse if you try to keep going wiht the X combo you play your idle animation for an entire second before it goes back to doing the combo
bamco/dimps why

Thanks

Are qq bangs random in terms of what stas they get? I got a really good one that adds 3 to health, five to basic attack, and only minus one to ki supers and strike supers from putting in basic outfits I had extras of.

Maybe later when I have a much more clear mind. He has such a fuckhuge amount of health that I can't punch my way through, and his constant aggression makes it hard to get a moment to charge ki or to use Rising Action for stamina.

Seems like it's weighted RNG. The chance of getting something similar to what you put in is higher but otherwise it's complete RNG. No clue how the extra item factors in, yet.

Well a general tip I'll toss you is that you can immediately backstep after a snap vanish so that the enemy can't catch you with a backwards hit.

Golden form has poor tracking though, i never just use it plainly.

I don't notice any hitbox change however I did notice the idle animation locking you for a second, to cancel it just move a tiny step. It did help me realise that you don;t link into stamina break it's that the end of certain moves allow you to cancel into stamina break. So yeah the glitch is unintentionally helpful.

spending some time in training mode

my goodness, humans both male and female can combo into stamina break so easily compared to frieza race.

male saiyans, why the fuck does everything have to send the enemy to the other side of the screen? like holy fuck you gotta do short combos unless you want to do a lot of moving. I guess this is why they gave the super saiyan forms the warp effect.

If you think saiyan combos get bad, you should see the namekian ones. They are annoying trying to combo strike supers into.

Humans are the most op race this time around again. They have the highest damage out of any races, and can even do the opposites of what they specialize in much better than other races. Even if you don't lock power pole pro, you can just use unlocked potential and get better damage with no downsides than SS3.

Can you actually make tall and muscular Fridges in this one or are you still stuck with a manlet lanklet that's shorter than humans/saiyans even at max height?

I'd laugh hard if their home planet was Planet Fridge

eh, i have an "infinite" combo with namek, so long as they don't vanish and their positioning isn't messed up by being on the end of a stage.

I always go shortest for the bonus to movement speed. Taller gives more HP but HP is only for being a scrub.

I didn't ask for minmaxing imbecile opinions.

ok friend.

how do you can out of the knock around punches by dashing?
I also noticed you can dash around attacks on occasion if you time it right but I haven't been able to get it correct as of late.

So now it finally decides to fucking challenge me?
What level are you supposed to be for this anyways I can only do the same PQ's ten times over each for the same fucking attacks.

What is the point of this bullshit? How is that fun?
Just put all of the dialog into a skippable cutscene before/after the fighting bits so I can skip all of that nonsense and clear these missions as fast as possible. Ain't nobody got time for dialog or exposition.

I've already read the manga and seen the anime three times over plus I played Xenoverse 1. I had a decent idea of what happens.

certain moves either allow you to dash out of them. the input for that particular combo is
(L,L,L,L,L,L,H,H xx dash) x N

Where L is light attack and H is Heavy, xx denotes that you cancel the last H into a dash. Canceling is where you do the next move during the animation of the current move. xN at the end just means repeat infinitely.

I can't seem to cancel anything transition into different moves is fucking abhorrently unresponsive for me. I try to dash or fly and the game refuses to either allow blocking or to attack directly afterwards. I'm having difficulty with thge shitty Guru missions as we speak 'cos Vegeta fucking teleports into me and his stamina generation is far greater than my own. This game just doesn't cease to make me want to destroy my monitor

Well, at least that suppresses my salt a bit from losing twice in a row. When I dodge, he's already comboing at the air around the place I'm about to reappear. When I attack, he's suddenly behind me. When I block, he spams his throw.

The frustration from this fight is maximum, especially considering the AI of every fight before this one was basically non-existent. Difficulty is fine, but could it ramp up gradually instead of spiking from 0 to 1000 right off the bat?

That cheered me up pretty damn fast.

Okay what should I focus on because I feel I'm doing something wrong maybe. I'm level 33 and here's my overall stats I'm one tick off tallest, and I'm widest because I need the saiyan female to have a butt. Any sort of tips?

Go all into basic attacks in that case

I've been putting my points evenly into everything except Strike Supers, but I have no idea if it'll be shit in the end or not.

I'm rocking maxed out Ki Super, about 80-90 in Ki, 30 or so in stamina, and about 10 in health. I don't tank very well, but if I go on the offensive, I can usually drain a whole health bar on late game enemies with a normal combo to vanish to Beerus' stamina break to Beerus' ultimate.

Broly's Ki spam attack also hits hard as fuck, and With Super Vegeta 2, and Freiza's final z-soul I hit harder than an atom bomb.

I'm at about 65 or so. Female saiyan Ki spammers may be dead, but Ki is still OP as fuck if you focus on it.

This strat is also extremely overpowered if they have their back to a wall or building, or if you're really close to the ground. I don't have Bardock's ultimate yet, but apparently it's hugely overpowered, but can only land if you stamina break them. Luckily one of Beerus' 1 bar Ki attacks instantly stamina drains, and sends them flying. It's absolutely necessary.

The point to use the stamina break is either right after you launch them, and you vanish to where they're going if you're high up, or after you pound them to the ground right after.

You can also toss in any other super while they're getting reamed by the giant ball of death for added bullshittery.

I still can't get the infinite combo down whatsoever I also can't seem t cancel the eighth attack either. I'm unsure how to do it.

a-at least I got a B

Broly is a big ass negro.

Just got a pretty swank new QQ Bang, not too happy about the downgrade to Ki, but I have plenty.

Need to reroll so I can drop the points in attack and the single point in strike from early on. Otherwise, this build is kicking some sweet ass.

As for QQ Bangs, I figured out you can min/max them pretty well. Just mix as per normal, and on the screen that shows what you get, if you don't like it Alt+F4 and you can retry. It doesn't save in your inventory until after you hit OK.

Gotta keep those Senzu Capsules in stock, user.

Did they again fail to include a skill point respec option for the dragon balls?

No, it's there.
"I Want a Second Chance At Life!"

Just haven't bothered with Dragonballs yet. I think I have 4 so far, but I've been almost exclusively focused on story up until today.

Ahh, gotcha. That's good to know, because I always end up regretting something about my build - but usually only after devoting a good dozen hours to building it up.

Have you done any of the Frieza Force stuff yet? It looks like there's a Dodoria faction and a Zarbon faction, and it's unclear what the difference is. Also looks like there's unfortunately no Ginyu Force faction, unless that unlocks later on.

I'm done with 100% of the time distortions and story.

I don't want to spoil too much, but there's not really too much to worry about with the Frieza force, you end up in the same spot no matter which path you take. I think some of the rewards may slightly differ, but nothing of worth that I know of.

Not sure what to say besides practice, I guess I played a lot of fighting games so this kinda stuff comes naturally to me.

Started a female majin just now and discovered 2 things. They have a nice booty plus an easy infinite.

(L,L,L,L,L,L,H xx Dash) xN

What reason is there to have so many points in Ki?
I can't imagine a situation where I'd need more than the 7 bars I currently have. Stamina is a much more precious resource.

In that case, Zarbon it is.

Zarbon is a scheming benedict.

Well that works out a big better I think I'll practice it my expertise is more in timing for platformer's I think because I can usually make pixel perfect jumps 1 out of 3 attempts which isn't amazing but the only other thing I got is my reaction time which is all right. I hope you increased her to as wide as you could have for maximum bubble butt thickness.

Mainly because SS slows down your Ki generation quite a lot, so I like to have reserves for when I transform. I never really have many issues with stamina, especially now that I have that +20 stamina QQ Bang.

Good choice, user. Same one I made.

how do you even check how many dragon balls you have?

yes I did, also good stats for melee. alot of people don't know but height and weight matters.
Height Low-High:Speed vs Extra HP
Weight is Low-Mid-High: Middle is balanced/normal stats, thin is skewed to be better with basic ki and ki blast supers etc, heavy skews your stats towards basic attack and strike supers.

Go to your bag, go to Your Items, and then scroll to Important Items.

a pop up also tells you when you've got 7 so it's hard to miss wish opportunities.

Well my Saiyan was second from tallest and thickest so she's more toward her basic attacks but I can still use ki, ki supers and the like it doesn't bother me too much.

cosmetic reasoning is fine, it's just for the purpose of optimization for the ultra autists

I FOUND THE SOLUTION
Fucking Genocide Shell, the AI is retarded and will charge right into it with a little baiting, thank you Nappa you bald piece of shit, you saved my life for once

From my analysis above with just battle clothes and a sensu sprout, it seems weighted towards the actual stats on it. Sensu essense seems important, because it appears its high rarity rating has a positive influence on the stats according to my data.

I'll just leave this here

He's going to bring change Conton City can believe in.

Mine is torrented so it's not like I really benefit totally minimizing or maxing much. To say the least I don't lose out on anything specific.

There's something I'm not understanding about "Awoken" states. I'm doing the training with Vegeta+Goku to unlock Super Saiyan, and I don't really know what's going on.

No matter how many times I choose "unlock awoken ability" it just kicks me back to normal after SS3. Is this the way it's supposed to work? Shouldn't it just say "revert" or something instead?

Also why do I have none of my ki blasts equipped when I'm awoken? I've had to beat Vegeta to death with my bare hands so far, on a character with very few points in normal attacks.

it's dumb, but you're meant to just win with basic attack only during that mission. Just turn SSJ3 and attack.

For the fight it takes off your skill set for some reason; kind of like how training with teachers gives you a fixed skill set. I had to beat the crap out of Freeza and Cool using only my basic strikes with while being specialized in Ki.

That's bizarre, but I did it. Somehow got a Z rating despite getting my shit rocked up and down the block.
This game seems full of baffling little design decisions.

These combos are all well and good brosef but in a real scenario another player is going to vanish out of it very quickly. Even if you stamina break them you can only keep it going for so long before they regenerate it.
You gotta think on your toes a lot, you can't really rely on BnB combos like a traditional fighting game.
Good for fighting most AI though.

yeah i know that very well. This is for demolishing the CPU.

The stamina breaking combo, all you do is end it or super/ultimate before their stamina bar recovers.

As for the infinite, you can play a vanish mixup game the whole time if you want. After a vanish i'd generally just back dash and see what happens. The opponent generally just mashes so they whiff a move and then i punish with a full combo where they can decide to spend more stamina and just repeat the mixup on them or break em.

The mentality is exactly the same as other fighting games with combo breakers like GG, BB.

Thanks

i've summoned shenron like 5 times now, no crash.

im fine with pirating, but maybe it's one of those things to mess with pirates like the chicken gun in crysis?

(checked)
Nah, it's just a wonky bug that only happens on certain configurations. Typical Japanese port in that regard, but they're dropping a patch tomorrow that supposedly fixes it.

It only happens if you summon Shenron while in the Multi Lobby.

New thread when?

Yes I came here just to bitch about it, this is hell, I don't like hell, fuck this hell, thank you.

Do you even get anything for completing the tutorial stuff, other than satisfying completionist autism?

I guess I'll make it

I think you get Potential Unlocked after doing all of them.

There was already a new one