pantheism.net/paul/history/gospel.htm
badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch05.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantoft_Stave_Church
youtu.be/RwWqYRz_YZs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Weißler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Schneider_(pastor)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Koch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Klausener
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willi_Graf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alojs_Andritzki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Restituta_Kafka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Gapp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Lampert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Kolbe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Catholic_saints_and_blesseds_of_the_Nazi_era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Religious_workers_who_died_in_Nazi_concentration_camps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Executed_Widerstand_Catholics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priest_Barracks_of_Dachau_Concentration_Camp
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/108_Martyrs_of_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jehovah's_Witnesses_in_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuits_and_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rose
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessing_Church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Action
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_resistance_to_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Catholics_during_the_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20_July_plot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_euthanasia_and_the_Catholic_Church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pius_XII_and_the_German_Resistance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ermächtigungsgesetz
sermonaudio.com/search.asp?speakeronly=true&currsection=sermonsspeaker&keyword=Dr._R._C._Sproul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuggerei
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3
mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia needs to annex Sweden.

It's almost like they want to be purged.

You know what to do Swedes, just ducking do it.

jj

I bet none of these faggots even read the fucking book of revelation.

It makes sense, I mean God as creator of everything can't really be either male of female, that's just odd and Jesus is God, so therefor Jesus can't technically be a man.

I honestly don't understand what the problem is, if you want a religion that considers asexual Gods to be evil, I suggest becoming Germanic, because there is nothing in Christianity that prevents people from seeing the trinity as being essentially asexual and gender neutral, or are there Christians here who could explain otherwise?

semites are not human and therefore are fine with "it".

Which makes sense though, or do you think an all powerful God who created the universe and humanity is a man, even though he has nothing to reproduce with?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

god is a "he" you heretic faggot

No. God created, made, the universe. He did not give birth to it. Creation is a male endevour.

Do you see what you retarded Christians have done, Christianity is the enemy within the gates.

So God is metaphorically a man, but literally asexual, is that what you are saying.

SWEDEN YES!

Actually it's Machiavellians that are the real problem.
Christianity missed the odd jigsaw piece or two, like the eastern saying of "you can't sleep next to a savage dog". It was too cuddly to the point of drinking your poison.

But hey, I'm more of a pagan religion fan to be honest. I tend to work between the two and find balance.

You're 8 posts late, Shlomo. .02 Shekels has been deducted from your account.

Oh, kikepedia, you

Neh, the problem with Christianity is its monotheistic and universalist nature, which will always cause it to corrupt and decline and become the instrument of the ice-drinkers.

But post rome christianity purposely needed them. We've had a corrupt church not long after it's inception.

Actually universalism may have unseen benefits from having a collective of people think about the same being. That's the problem - you need that bonded collective mind, but the pagan gods were also helping in understand the world. There's a need of both.

He's a man since he made everything. The same way men made everything on this earth. Also, kill yourself.

He's more of a fire in a bubble.

Do Swedecucks just go along with this and continue paying to support these churches? Why the fuck wouldn't you just stop going to that church and stop paying them every week?

I don't think you completely understand what universalism is, its the belief that there is a single truth that covers everything and that all human beings are a part of it.

Instaid of dividing people into classes and groups with everyone there own religion. The end result of universalism is that it pulls down the better people to the level of the lower.

I already awnsered that rebuttle:

So God is metaphorically a man, but literally asexual, is that what you are saying.

Fuck off.

Do you also blame right wing politics if some controlled op faggot cucks out and goes against the ideology itself, or does your retardation only go one way?

Well turn that upside down then?

So, you are saying that God is literally in the form, shape and mind of a man?

I don't understand what you are trying to say?

Pretty sure Swede's are the least religious people in Europe, which isn't a bad thing given the state of Christianity having completely lost whatever was left of its original roots post-WW2. The real problem is they lack all spirituality to replace it. I doubt many Swede's actually go to church and they're more of just monuments at this point.

Christ insanity and sweden are equally rotten and backwards. Both need to be reduced to ashes

d&c, right on cue.

Actually it was illegal for anybody to charge usury to Christians. The law didn't care if kikes charged other kikes interest. And naturally kikes being kikes just engaged in usury anyway.

It also fails to mention that the nobles would take loans from the kikes, then kill or exile them voiding the loan. Of course this still creates the problem of the kikes being around for decades until A) they call the loan and piss of the Prince or B) they fuck with the commoners enough that they either get the Prince to exile them or just kill the kikes themselves.

Christcuck, a follower of a jewish cult, backed up by the israeli government

Whoa, so much better now. Whatever gives the jews a giggle, right? A better idea would be to remove all priests with no military experience fighting the shekel worshipers.

I'm not even Christian but this is fucking infuriating. Jesus is a macho archetype.

And hen said unto them, bah-gawk

What ethnicity is God and Jesus?

I think that someone needs to unleash Norwegian LARPagans in Sweden

God is not Japanese and the Chinese are not Christians.

What is this "fucking friend", is it a friend you fuck? You intend to have sex with the entire world?

What happened to excommunication and religious war on heretics etc… might pump some life back into things if Christians could go around executing Swedish dyke heretics etc.

Notice how the D&C kike realizes theres a filter and D&Cs anyways.

In the American context excommunication is the prison system, the religious war on heretics is being aptly pursued by the military and the new york times..

Verbs can express the attitude of the speaker but nouns don't have attitudes, people do and thus can no more be "gender neutral" than they can be case-neutral or person-neutral. The correct terms are "common gender" (as is the newly coined Swedish personal pronoun, "hen" or "unmarked for gender" (like "they").

Philology be damned, Jesus was a man.

Anyone referred to with "hen" is male or female, of course. My point is that the language they use tends to conflate things (like prefering "gender" to "sex", for example). No linguistics paper until probably this century would have used the illogical taxonomic abomination, "gender neutral".

HERESY

We're not mere heretics, we are more like blasphemers. Attacking heretics is more like them eating their own

Technically speaking Christians are the heretics, compared to Germanics, since they are a branch, of a branch, of a branch, namely Christianity, which came from Hebrewism, which came from Zoroastrianism, which came from a Persian polytheism, closely related to the Germanic religion.

Did anyone actually read the Bible?
God is a male figure as he created MAN in his image and from a rib of the first man (Adam) he created the first woman Eve.
God is always referred as the FATHER not mother, Jesus is always referred as SON of God not daughter.
Plenty more points in the Bible clearing this up even for the stupidest swede.

Is God being a man, a literal fact of him having a male body, with male sexual organs, or is it just a metaphore?

Kill yourself and ask him.

Pic related, though I find our recent company more interested in affluence rather than any congruence with truth, not that the two can not intersect.

BEHOLD A MAN

If there is a God, *it* must be a very cruel thing abiding its time out there, somewhere, in the cosmos and due to arrive and consume us all.

As a Germanic Polytheist, I don't actually have to kill myself to see my Gods, I know they are real, take physical shapes at times, work through my life and others and they appear in dreams.

Must be hard following a religion, that can not offer you real proof of it's validity, it seems to me that you need something called faith to continue following that religion.

There isn't a single God, just many different being we called Gods, Giants, Elves, Dwarves and some beings even older. Some of them are good or evil, but most of them sit somewhere in between.

We worship the Aesir and Vanir because they are our ancestors and they care about us and because they teach wisdom and strenght.

SO PROGRESSIVE

This was foretold. Apostasia is upon us.

The churches of Smyrna and Philadelphia are the only ones left. What do they have in common?

To Smyrna

To Philadelphia:

Not even trying, Chaim. Reported.

Are you fuckin' bout m8? Because you must really be trying to be this retarded.

If you don't know your foe you don't know who to kill. Read MacDonald's ethnology of the the kikes. The current Talmudist kikes are a combination of the Pharisees(the kikes of the old Hebrew race), Turkish traders(mudkikes), Roman expats(kikes of Rome), and the daughters of European nobility who were so desperate for cash they sold their daughters to non-christians(so white kikes who aren't good with money). So you outbreed an already shitty portion of a population with other shitty populations, then let it stew and inbreed in urban areas for centuries and is it any surprise you get shit?
The old Hebrew where just one more nation of herders and mercenaries little different from the Hittites or Babylonians. There is little merit or fault to be found in them as a whole, they behaved like nearly every bronze/iron age population, including the Celts if you’ve read the Ulster Cycle.
The Jews failed, they were broken and destroyed for all time, the last remnant of their race is a blood-taint which barely resembles the Pharisee rats who jumped ship when the Romans scattered them. They deserved their fate because they were unworthy of a covenant with God, they existed as an object lesson. And so it was for better races to do what they could and would not.
We have kikey shit in our own race as well; or more accurately we have pussies who are vulnerable to kikery. Roundheads are certainly the kikes of England. So it is difficult to indict a dead race over having kikey faggots among them when we have some of our own. If liberal whites didn’t exist eh kikes would never have gotten their claws in us and “white guilt” wouldn’t exist.
As for Christianity being "foreign", is Woten worship foreign to germanics and nords because before that they worshiped Tyr(later retroactively made Woten's son) before the Odin/Woten concept was imported by populations which came from Anatolia? This becomes and ontological problem, how far back into our past do we have to go before a tradition is to be considered "pure"? Are we to retrace our way to some lost pre-Sumner mythos which most of these traditions originate from including the Hebrew?
And if Chrisianity is so Semitic then why were the kikes purged so often, and more often than in the Roman times when kike merchants could travel around the Empire? Why did the Peoples Crusade which presaged the First Crusade proper kill tens of thousands of kikes in Europe? For centuries the kikes were rightly see as unclean christ killers why would that be the case if this was a “jewish” faith. It is the liberal bullshit regarding equality which is antithetical to Christianity or for that matter any religion or philosophy in which states of grace and damnation exist. Equality is impossible because some are just damned by their nature, they are shit and would have always been shit. Niggers for example can never be Christian or anything else, they can only unga-bunga around a fire and ape their betters. Kikes haven’t even hijacked a proper Christian culture but a liberal heresy.
1096 cast the kikes in to the sea

Nowhere in the text that you wrote down could I find a rebuttle or even anything related to what I wrote down, I am just seeing random concepts being thrown around.

Worship rocks, cars, and lighters. These are real things, should there be a god then these things must spring from this source.

Conceptually, god is the black hole in the center of the universe and will consume us all eventually.

ffs…
They never stop do they? Priests engaging open blasphemy…
Btw there are three sexes in swedish.
Just to add to it. They have simply made up a word, which already exist on top of it all.

You think cars create Gods?

Why do you belief this? Because it is angsty and nihilistic, or do you have a reason to belief what you belief?

Why do faggots use Galileo when is actually the worst example they could provide to substantiate some "anti-intellectual" critique of the Catholic Church in particular? The entire series of events refutes the fucking thesis.

Your arguments are shit, develop better ones or get out.

I'm all ears of somebody can provide a plan to kill every fucking kike and libtard in existence, other than letting them slowly die off because they and even their shitskin pets don't breed in an industrialized society while white rightists do and indeed are the only ones who do breed at above replacement rates.

Anything at all besides jacking off to the same retarded rhetorical points again and again.

This is your conception, but I feel it to be in line with Newtonian physics.

Why?

The catholic church is dysgenic.

God created man (emphasis on man) in His image. Then created women so men would have companions. You don't have to be a Christian if you don't want to be, but you do have to at least read the Bible if you want to debate Christian theology.

This is fucking retarded. IN THE BEGINNING there were single cell organisms..

Please, try and think and awnser my question.

Is God literally a man with junk between his legs, or is it metaphorically?

Heresy!

Besides the part where I pointed out that schismatic events and snycretinism is an intrinsic part of cultural and religious development thereby making your statement that one line of thought is impure and another pure despite them both undergoing similar development, and one lacking an real literary tradition and therefore the full scope of its development not being well preserved in the historical record.

But to be specific the advent Zoroastrianism post-dates the narratives of "Hebrew" activity depicted both in their own records and those of the societies which encountered them. What is this shit, what is the point to your puerile comments? If you were talking about Christianity including a synthesis of Neo-Platonism and Stoicism at least you'd have a valid fucking point rather than just spewing ahistorical bullshit that would indicate nothing unusual even if it was true.

You ain't Germanic Polytheist, friend. You do a lot of talkin', but you're just here to subvert.

No, in the beginning was the void and at either sides the lands of heat and cold.

AS life progressed they would become discrete from one another, not unlike what happens in the wombs of all mammals today..

Two tips: One, you insult me, you are immature and I win the debate.

Secondly, I don't care if "Zoroastrianism post-dates the narratives of "Hebrew" activity", because I do not belief in the Bible.

Do you have any fucking statistical data to back that up? Because the only correlative relationship I can find is white + religion = breeding, the religion in question being specifically Christianity in all the instances I can find though admittedly due to the small size of other sects the sample size isn't particularly good at capturing them.

Have a recipe for nerve gas I've been developing for 9 year. pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Where's your contribution to the final solution of the shitskin question?

And you'll just dismiss all the Babylonian, Hittite, and Egyptian sources because? Also you don't have to believe in a religious narrative to use archaeological observations to determine when a specific group adopted that religion by cross referencing events depicted in their records which leave archaeological evidence such as a battle or settlement of a region.

Simple. Not being a man in a dress.

Also I'll insult retards all I damn well please, this is not a colloquium and we are not peers. Eat shit.

Nope, nothing to do with what I said.

Literally. In His image.

Go back to Tumblr.

You are not smart and you know nothing, you think debating is.

1.Misunderstanding and or lying about someones arguments.
2. Trying to sound fancy.
3. Insulting your opponents.

Good luck, but I am not an autist, so I am not having a debating about points I never made.

The faster Sweden can destroy itself, the better. A stark example is needed.

You refuse to awnser my question?

No point in going further.

Are you retarded? You asked if I meant it literally or metaphorically. I said literally.

LITERALLY

Alright, what would be the point of God being a man with junk between his legs, if he has no female companion?

The time for war is long over due, we must hit the reset button or things will be so much worse. I see a future where anything goes if this keeps up, well that or a Muslim conquest of the West.

God is the black hole in the center of the universe where the big bang happened. In infinity, all atoms will once again find themselves supercompressed at a singular location.

What would be the point of using the term God to describe that?

Yeah, I bet Rothschild and co are hurting real bad from it.

Yeah and kikes are totally the enemy of Christianity too, that's why they were kept around.
And jesus was white that's why he was circumcized which, funny enough, was also only done to jews.

But I realize those jews back then were based jews and the kikes of today are recent.
That's why we always get Jesus driving out kike imagery even though recent kikes are said to be recent and not around Christs time.

S

…because Stockhom Syndrome is Swedish Syndrome nao

Perhaps it might be advantageous to an organism to describe its surroundings as accurately as possible.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

Why is it accurate, if you continue bluffing instaid of actually trying to awnser the question, then this stops immediately.

Which you no doubt will cause to happen.

REMINDER THAT COMMUNISTS AND ATHEISTS ALL SAY THEY READ THESE BOOKS (The Manifesto, Kaptial, The Bible, Etc.) BUT NONE OF THEM HAVE EVER ACTUALLY READ THEM

I speculate. Maybe the origin of the universe was a singular event, never to happen again. Total heat entropy and death of the universe, atoms so hopelessly separated from one another to ensure a complete nothingness, forever.

Why call it God, what would be the point, still not awnsering my question.

You'd have to ask Him. Although God's form would obviously be perfect, and a male form could hardly be perfect without that detail.

So, you are saying, that it makes no sense that God is male, because otherwise you would give me a reason.

Alright, ill ask him, but since I am Germanic, I do not expect a response.

They don't just want the king of kikes' foreskin, they want the whole schtup stick!

Calling it God was an evolutionary advantage. This is evident among all of the human races. Those who did not develop these abstract concepts are obviously not among us anymore.

Last chance, awnser the question.

What was the question?

I see, you don't even belief what you are saying.

Never mind, discussion is already over.

Yes, they were indeed created by God. And God calls them an abomination in Deuteronomy 22:5
>abomination

In kike rune the term translated as "abomination" here is תוֹעֲבַ֛ת, toebah. The term does not merely imply hatred, but disgust. Like that feeling you get when you look at a rotting corpse with maggots crawling out of it. The term is frequently used to refer how God feels about idols, but it's also used to refer to a number of other things. Some examples include homosexuality, sacrificing your child to Molech, necromancy, prostitution, and what we would refer to as Jewing people. God has said very clearly that he hates these things and that he also hates the people that practice them.

The eternally existing third person of the trinity took on human form. He lived life without ever committing a moral offense, was crucified at the hands of the very people he chose to be born into, and then was resurrected after 3 days, in accordance with prophecy. He chilled out with some mortals for 40 days, then took a flight back home. He's still alive and in human form. So actually yeah, Jesus does have a wang. He was never a eunuch, and besides, all members of the Trinity consistently refer to themselves in the masculine. Just for kicks, I'll point out also that angels are only ever referred to in the masculine either.

Meh. It can't be helped.

I was not expecting that image.

When the stars are right.

Ho ho, that's some good b8 m8.

Accurate.

You can still reiterate the question more accurately.

The only redeemable part of Christianity is Jesus Christ.

He rebelled against kikes and Abrahamism.
Then a bunch of faggots(St. Paul and co.) decided to turn his gospel into Judaism 2.0.

Christianity cannot fill the spiritual void anymore.Since europeam paganism is mostly lost, the only way to revive it is trough Oriental religions.

The pagan way of Europe was akin to what Hinduism, Buddhism and other Vadic religions preach and have preached for millenia.

Jesus should also be appropriated into a warrior-priest figure, whom he truly was.

The Catholic church has turned into a complete psy-op and so has the Orthodox.The only valid spiritual path is the one that will be able to radically modify everyday individual actions and behaviour.But this will not happen within the current climate.Jews and their rabbinical friends have done everything in their power to subvert Dharmism or THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS into this New Age bullshit.

Much work needs to be done.The creation of new institutions for the youth is probably amongst the top priorities.Another things that are also obvious is that fascism in every country cannot arise in the same manner as in the past.If we do not revive a united European spiritual backbone there will be nothing.
And as cucked as it may sound, I think that we should, if possible, give other races the tools for their own liberation as well.Once the blacks and lations in america will be able to denounce jews and communism en masse, that will spell the end.

Nice passive-aggressive retort faggot. We already answered your question. God is a dude, so is Jesus. Go back to prepping your bull.

Technically, that's Cucktholicism, which is often confused as modern Christianity.

Wait, he made himself into a man, so he wasn't man before that time, did I get that right.

thing that is also obvious*

You only say that because he's the key figure for heaven.

Prot-tards gonna prot.

UN GET OF MY BOARD

No, I say that because he was a great, holy man. Read The New Testament.
His resurrection doesn't really interest me.
He obviously died on the cross and never came back…except he did…in the minds of all his followers.

Read The Doctrine of Awakening by Evola if you have the time.I can't explain it too well but in many ways he was The European Buddha.

in the mind*

so your ancestor during the last 2000 years are your enemies?

I'm saying I don't know why God is male. Nothing more and nothing less.

Countless generations of your Germanic ancestors lived (and at times gave) their lives in the service of God. Do you think you're honouring your roots by rejecting their faith?

A circumcised Buddha.

Incorrect. You are being naive to even think that these weak Sanhedrin kikes could ever trick or incapacitate a Kristos, (((they))) never got him.
Pilate was an ally of Iesus.

The 8th day circumcision is a key element of what keeps the jewish tribe alive.It's basically a trauma-based mindcontrol mechanism to make sure Jews never revolt against their own.

And you're blaming Jesus for doing that exact same thing.What I'm getting from you is that you do not understand jews and you don't really want to grasp what makes them behave the way they do.It's contained in Judaism.

It should be a lesson.Only a jew can destroy the tribe from within.

hooktube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY&t=5s

Pontius was just doing his job to the best of his ability.

meant for

ACTUALLY MEANT FOR

I'm going by The New Testament.

Try 1000, you levantine ass

Looks legit.

Echte.

He explicitly rebelled against the rabbis and Rabbinical Judaism, which he identified as a subversion of true Judaism as outlined by him in the Torah and the prophets that he sent.

Cool baseless speculation, bro.

Fuck yeah, rice and incense and shit! Sign me up.

I like how you don't put a space after each sentence, it's so kawaii. Uguu~

I think you're the man.

>You are being naive to even think that these weak Sanhedrin kikes could ever trick or incapacitate a Kristos, (((they))) never got him.
I see you never read the book. Snape kills Dumbledore on page 596.

Thanks for the giggle, you put little effort on it, but it's a nice strawman.

Jokes on you, i already got spoiled.

Ftfy

Circumcision was the sign of the covenant. New covenant, new sign, new priesthood. The Levites were superseded by the priestly order of Melchizedek, of whom Jesus is the high priest. Therefore the Levitical ceremonial laws (sacrifices, etc.) no longer apply. Evidence of this supersession: the temple used by the Levites was annihilated in exactly the way that Jesus said it would be. Moral law as outlined in the old testament still applies, hence why we generally frown upon using garter snakes as fleshlights.

These are only so many words but biology will, as ever, apply. Circumcision is applied in some moslem societies to this day, while the Koran makes no explicit demands for any modifications of the human body. A most curious juncture!

Curious indeed. Then again many African Muslims practice female circumcision as well, so who knows why the hell they're doing it?

THE POWER OF SONG… I know how this ends…

Something ancient.. Further research is required.

There is no official "church". You can throw somebody out of the "southern baptist convention" or the "catholic church", but there is no non-violent way of stopping your local Mcdonalds from calling itself the "independent Christian church of churchliness".
As for your holy war: go ahead and good luck.

Could you show me in the bible where it says that the earth is flat?

No such citation available.

Sweden must be classified as an enemy nation and as such should experience the holy retribution of true believers in it's most extreme form, there is no longer any difference between achmed or sven. they are nothing but lowly heretics now.

Fuck off back to Something Awful.

He's a father and father's are men.

*fathers

He was an ignorant foreigner who had no clue what was really happening, so he receives the least critique (just for not acting according to his conscience, sentencing a man he knows to be innocent), the most critique is for the jewish people who prefer a street robber to the Messiah, the jewish religious and political leadership who called for Jesus head.

So it wasn’t just to accommodate the Romans to “shift the blame” to the jews, the responsibility they had from the first moment of Jesus existence. Political, juridical and religious the Romans couldn’t care less if Jesus lives or not and life was cheap then.

There is no “true judaism”. The kikes always tried to cheat god, their literature is full of it. The kikes did even a parody on God with “Rabbi Loev and the Golem”. Were a rabbi creates a living being out dust/clay like God did, so the jews put themselves in the place of God!
Think a moment about the consequences of such a thinking.
The jews don’t fear God, they don’t believe in God, they don’t believe in afterlife or hell, the jews worship just themselves.

Couldn’t you spoiler that, I haven't finished reading the Bible.

I am not though, the term God is Germanic, so as a Germanic Polytheist I belief they died honoring Wotan, Tyr, Donar or some other God of war and not the Christian God, who may or may not be either Buri or Skrymir.

That's the problem with your worldview, I can partially encompass yours, but you can't encompass mine.

Honestly, it makes sense they would, Jesus was planning to change their entire religion and way of life, while Barabas was just a criminal nobody.

If I had the choice of killing Karl Marx of some pedophile rapist, I would kill Karl Marx, because his teachings end up doing the most harm to my way of life.

This is where saints come into play

He sort of knew what was happening. You're not giving him enough credit. Pilate
>went far out of his way to try to prevent his death
But the men of Jerusalem weren't having any of that and began to stir up a full scale riot, just as they so often love to do today. It took Pilate's own wife having a prophetic dream that they were going to suffer some major brutality if they didn't release Jesus before he gave up trying to save him. Pilate washed his hands and said, "I'm innocent of this man's blood, see to this yourselves." The Jews responded as one, "Let his blood be on our heads and upon our children's heads!"

I'm aware that they're constantly trying to Jew their own God. That doesn't reflect upon the character of God though. Just because the vast majority of Jews chose not to follow instructions doesn't mean God never had them delivered, and there's nothing wrong with his actual instructions. That's what I'm getting at.

Yes, I'm familiar. That's Kabbalah nonsense though, nothing to do with the Torah or the prophets.

No Germanic, for at least a millennia, worshiped pagan gods.

The problem with all this new-age make-believe shit, it has no credibility.

Thats an ideological and not religious viewpoint.

No reason for me not to belief that behind Christian ideology, they where still honoring the ancient Gods.

Alright, can you explain, WHY, it has no credibility and WHY it's new age.

you bordering Nordics better start building a wall of your own because Sweden will be Europe's Somalia soon.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

That is an error.
You try to distill true, pure Religion of what you think is the essence of it, not what people jews realy practice.
In practice Talmud and Kabbalah play a bigger role for jews then Torah, the prophets all the stuff Christians call the old testament. For jews it is old and dated and only tangential relevant as well.

After the destruction of the temple, jewish religious life became an impossibility. A new religion emerged, what we today call judaism, is several hundred years younger than Christianity.

That looks like my dog

The same argument could be made about Christian theology versus the Bible, you could claim as well that the Bible is mostly irrelevant to most Christians and that they have replaced the Bible with a collection of theological works, designed to explain the Bible, but which are just like the Talmud and Kabbalah, very different from it.

CS Lewis summed up this problem pretty well in his Space Trilogy.

Essentially, he proposes that "gender", the masculine and the feminine, can go beyond "sex", the male and the female. He doesn't mean this in the same way liberal tranny pushers mean it. He means that subjects without sex can and do have gender. This is why mountains are referred to as "he", why ships are referred to as "she", and why God refers to Himself as "He". There is an implicit masculinity or femininity in all of these things that humans understand subconsciously. It's difficult to understand for speakers of a bastardized language like modern English, but in Romantic languages it's striking how all nouns come either masculine or feminine. Thunder is masculine, the sea is feminine; there is no "gender-neutral" anything at all.

God is masculine. God is so masculine that all things are feminine in comparison. He calls Himself the Father, the Lord, the King of kings, and "He" with a capital H for this reason. He is not male, as "male" is just a physical characteristic of mammals which obviously does not apply to a being of pure action, yet He is more masculine than male. And this makes sense when you think about what "masculine" actually is. Masculine is the dominant; it's the big swinging dick that imposes its will and commands respect. Feminine is the submissive; it is obedient and supportive. I don't think anyone on Holla Forums will disagree with me in saying that this is how masculine and feminine are supposed to be. God, as the supreme ruler of reality, must therefore be the most masculine, the most dominant, the most manly. The only "He" with a capital H.

But we don't even need to have this discussion. Jesus Christ was incarnated as a man, which makes Him, during His time on Earth at least, a physical male as well as the supreme masculine. These Swedes are just fucking insane.

Wonderful argument, but that implies that God is not literally a man, but metaphorically, so you could say his actual gender is neuter, but his metaphorical nature is male?

No. His sex is neuter. Sex is a physical property, and God does not have it. Gender is a spiritual property, and God's gender is masculine.

Here's an illustration of what I'm trying to say: Since gender is a spiritual property, it means that even if trannies somehow find a way to change their chromosomes and achieve reproductive success, a man who was born a man will still always be a man, because surgeries can't change your very soul.

Two things, you are using leftwing language to describe gender, God can be biologically male, female or neuter, he could be male, female or neuter in a metaphorical or allegorical way, but he cant have a biological sex and a spiritual gender, which is leftwing ideology.

To give you an example, let me quote you first:

You could turn it around and say that a biological sex might be male, but the spiritual gender could be female, opening up to the possibility of someone being a transsexual and having a male sex and a female gender.

The only solution is the abandon monotheism and embrace Germanism, where there is no distinction between gender or sex, between the literal and the metaphorical/allegorical.

Tradition is a important point of religion. A point you stressed as well. There is no tradition of worship of Germanic gods.

There is just no evidence for it. It doesn’t fit.
Then is the point that most Germanic tribes converted voluntarily to (Arianic) Christianity.
Comparative theology goes only so far, similar ritual does not mean similar content.
The only pagan remnants I see in Europa (only in Catholic and Orthodox Europe) have no theological (ideological) substance and are probably much much older than Germanic or even Indo-Germanic presence in Europe, because they are very similar in the Mediterranean and north of the Alps.
Protestant Europe has only superstitious, new-age made-up shit as alternative to Christianity

Alright, can you explain, WHY, it has no credibility and WHY it's new age.
Because it is all contemporary to “new-age” shit, new pseudo religious, feel-good superstitions, “healing rocks and crystals”, cooper pyramids and on and on…

Credibility of some Brits donning some bed-sheet and claiming to be Druids, a religion becoming extinct already in pagan time, while jumping around Stonehenge, a place that has nothing to do what so ever with Celts and those builder religious ideas we have no knowledge of.
And lets be honest, the reason why the Romans became Christians, went to other oriental mystery religions is that the Roman Gods pantheon became unconvincing, shallow ritual, lost “depth and mystery”.

Not unlike the Swedish state church, were the “priests” don’t believe what they preach.

I didn't though, you made that up, which doesn't bode well for this discussion.

No, worship is repeating mythological events, we have mythology, thus we have worship.

No, not what I said, I didn't speak about evidence, you replace ideological thinking with religious.

The Gods are real, therefor behind the facade of Christianity, must lie the the Gods.

I am not going to explain myself further, since it's not my duty to create a religious instinct in you.

A catholic would say protestantism is superstitious, new-age made-up shit, a Roman would say that of catholicism.

So, there is nothing that makes it new age, except that it is contemporary to it…. just like christianity.

Why is that an argument?

What does that have to do with my religion? Could you explain? I am not a celtic neopagan.

Also, could you explain why being a celtic neopagan would mean they can't honor the sites of even older groups, that stinks of Christian ideological thinking.

Why is that true and not just your opinion and what does that have to do with our present discussion about the Germanic Gods?

You have a misconception about the Christian God. Pagan gods are essentially seen as people with magic powers living in the same 3D existence as people, especially the Germanic ones. The Christian God is not seen like that. We don't believe He's an old man with superpowers sitting on a cloud. He is pure spirit encompassing all 4 of the dimensions we know about and all of the dimensions we don't know about too. He does not possess any physical traits at all. No height, no eye color, and no sex, not even neuter really. No biology. It's a radically different concept from a pagan god.

No, like I was saying earlier, all things have an inherent gender. Mountains are masculine, and so is the male sex. Not all masculine is male, but all male is masculine. You can't separate male from masculine; it's just that masculine covers more things than just male.

This concept is a little wierd for us Germanic-speakers and our "neuter" linguistic gender, but there is no "neuter" gender in reality. It's better reflected better in Romantic languages, whose only linguistic genders are masculine and feminine.

Christ identity faggots say that the 12 tribes are in Europe, and Jews are Edomites, that's the sort of mental trance they are on. The genocidal Jew is the Jew of the bible, I don't know how the fuck do those people read that book without realizing it.

Explain Jesus….. ah…..

You are not awnsering my question.

Please reread what I wrote and try to awnser it again.

You could turn it around and say that a biological sex might be male, but the spiritual gender could be female, opening up to the possibility of someone being a transsexual and having a male sex and a female gender.

The only solution is the abandon monotheism and embrace Germanism, where there is no distinction between gender or sex, between the literal and the metaphorical/allegorical.

That is really only problem with Protestantism, that bible worship, particularly the old testament, wanting to be even more jew than the jews.

Non protestants for sure. Catholics have (had) tradition and teachings of the church. At the moment the Catholic church undergoes reformation and becomes the same douche-bags as the prots.

It is mostly applied communist/socialist/fabian ideology. That leadership doesn’t even believe in God, the God-nature of Jesus, that God is the natural father of Jesus and most are women or homosexuals. One female leader of the German Lutherans even welcomed Religion of Cuck™ in Germany, because it is “exciting” and not as “boring” as Christianity, serious no kidding.
They are in for the money, while church attendance bottoms, Church income is record high thanks to taxes. Still they close and sell church buildings because it is “too expensive” to maintain them, they even ask for “donations” and entrance fees for historical churches 100% maintained by state subsidies for historical buildings.

European state churches are just a founding source for political activism.

The main problem I see with Christianity versus the Germanic is that the Germanic is slowly selecting which texts to use, which will mostly be texts from about 750 to 1400, though covering much older events going back to prehistoric times.

Those texts are all early European, written down in a language related to ours and immediately appeal to most healthy European people and they can form somewhat of a bridge between the Greek and the Christian, because it contains some elements of both as well as bridging the gap with modern literature, since its indigenous.

Christianity on the other hand has texts that where written between 600 bc to about 500 ad, most of whom have absolutely nothing to do with Northern Europe and read cryptic, meaningless and bizar to someone not educated as a Christian.

The religion has nothing to do with the European folkspirit or with modern philosophy and literature and it can't bridge that gap, because the the main texts which are the Bible and the church father where all set in stone centuries ago.

So, for a Christian to appeal to modern people, they would either have to reinterprete the Bible completely differently from historical Christianity, start adding indingeous texts to the canon or whipe out the White race.

It feels good being Germanic.

I said earlier that Jesus became a man with a physical sex. What's there to explain? Yes, you can say that Jesus Christ was masculine, male, and a man in absolutely every sense of those words. When most people say "God", they're talking about God the Father.

You can also say that you've really been so far as to use even go want to do look more like. That doesn't mean it's in accordance with the ideas I'm basing my argument on. The idea that God is more masculine than male does not contradict the idea that male is inherently masculine and can never be feminine. Nobody can have sex of male and a gender of feminine.

To say there's a "distinction" is somewhat misleading. It's like saying that because there's a "distinction" between fish and tuna, that a tuna can sometimes not be a fish.

Daily reminder that jews cannot hide their contempt toward jesus and christianity. Filter whoever blasphemes them.
And to the few retards who fall for the paganism meme, remember this: in the eyes of the enemy, you will always be a christian to be destroyed. If you are not semite, you are a goy.

sigh, both of whom are part of a trinity and we are getting into the more bizar part of christianity theology.

Is the trinity, masculine, because I am not sure the Holy Spirit is masculine?

??

Then why did you make that distinction in the first place?

No idea what you are trying to say and I have a feeling that you have no idea what you are trying to say.

For me it's simple, Donar is male, he has a shlong.

Why would I define myself by how other nonwhites view me?

If I think all Christians and Muslim are just Jews, will that mean you are going to convert to Judaism?

He, it's the same logic.

I'm not sure if you've actually been reading my posts or if you're just refusing to understand, but I am 100% sure that you are perfectly capable of understanding what I have told you. I have already explained my position in the simplest terms possible. Any further explanation would just be a re-statement of things I've already said, which I can see isn't going to help move the argument forward. I'm done here.

I hope it happens. Sweden will be the first europeam muslim country by 2050.

You fell for the polytheism/monotheism psy-op. Guess who wants you to think our ancestors had no knowledge of the creator and there was no religiosity before (((Benevolent Jews™))) showed our ancestors the way? The knowledge our ancestors had openly was supressed and restricted to a few "shadowy elites" after the imposition of christianity (or do you think the pope believes the same thing he preaches to his flock of sheep, while wearing "saturn hats" and decorating Rome with Obelysks?). The ancient gods were aspects, planets, colors, elements - all has a co-relation and "as above so below", affecting our lives, giving us strenght if seeked upon.

You "christian identity" shills, who downtalk paganism and your own ancestors fail to remember that God is found on many places, under many names in all that is good. The important thing to remember is that god is not found with ((("Them"))), and that it's us, the common people, versus them. They have no power if they cannot divide us and of they cannot deceive us, which will ultimately restore God's power to act through the people. That is why they destroy every trace of people's knowledge of God, because it gives them power. And you only need to look at the church to see that.

You have nothing.
Just what some Christian monks wrote down. It‘s like worshiping Christ according to the records of the Koran.

No, not what I said, I didn't speak about evidence, you replace ideological thinking with religious.
So you believe what you made-up. OK, just don’t expect me to believe that you are a true believer, of the things you made-up. On point in authentic religious feelings is that it is based on “truth” you are not be able to change as one please.

“Behind the faced of Christ the Gods”, good that the pagans of old can not read that, for their peace of mind and your health.

That is really syncretistic new-age shit.

A catholic would say protestantism is superstitious, new-age made-up shit, a Roman would say that of catholicism.
„You too“ You can not even parse the content.

So, there is nothing that makes it new age, except that it is contemporary to it…. just like christianity.
Why is that an argument?
Hmm, Christianity is 2000 years old, has firm convictions, theology and a dogmatic body versus some “pet stone” shit, yeah totally the same.

You have even less.

But it's not though, we have several authentic Germanic records about the Gods, namely several Eddaic and Scaldic poems and a fairly large corpus of literature, which is barely Christian.

I see, so genuine religious feelings, are just made up, again proving you are not religious but ideological.

No, I said the Gods are behind Christian imagery, I never said the Gods are Christian, so clearly not syncretic.

Anyway, weird since Christianity is a highly syncretic religion, mixing everything from babylonian and persian to greek and hebrew religious concepts.

Right, my argument is wrong, because I am not a native English speaker, no doubt you will hold this fact against me.

That would apply to the Germanic religion as well doesn't it.

But still, something being contemporary doesn't make it the same, it's a non argument and honestly if you continue in this path I will stop the discussion because you are being grosely dishonest.

Right, I see you have stoped trying to have a debate and have started telling lies in order to not actually address the point.

I give you one chance to do a better job, if you do not this discussion ends and I will leave you poorer then you where.

REMINDER THAT THIS POPE IS NOT A REAL POPE
BENEDICT WAS RETIRED TO FORCE THE LAST POPE PROPHECY

Ye, just 500.000+ years, plus continuity under a christian frame (saints, virgin mary and so on) look at pic related.

How retardedly fanatic do you have to be to believe that? Why did masons, the Third Reich and several other spent decades researching it them?

Christians deliberately destroyed the traditions of your forebears, out of hatred of Europe, leaving only but a few monks who had a monopoly on writing history and attempted to deturp and defamate the europeans, as a superstitious devil-worshipping people, who deserved to have their entire culture destroyed and their livelihood taken from them as they were enslaved on feudalism and church hierarchy. Yet, you bluepilled "christian identity" shills not only don't care about it, but openly take pride at the destruction of your ancestors culture, like the good brainwashed race-traitors you are.

Well, that is not entirely true. The rulers converted, often under pressure of elites inside the Roman Empire (who saw it as a way to maintain their power and use it's dogma, fanatism and hierarchy to control the masses after the inevitable decline of the Empire after the Crisis of the Third Century). These rulers, often to expand their power and gain more material benefits (like the Franks, the main perpetrators of christianity in Europe) imposed the cult and rule of the church on it's populace and other smaller european peoples - and the populace kept their traditions, even when threatened with tortured and execution for not attending mass, or even looking at the ruins of pagan temples they didn't cannibalize (Edicts of Theodosius) and be subjected to judiciallized witch-hunts for things like staying too long in the forest or eating the host wrong - the christian had to adopt the european holidays and religious traditions (as saints), so for their religion not to fall into complete irrelevance with the populace (you have to remember the mass was read in latin and even literacy of the bible was forbidden to the populace - they knew little of what christianity stood for, just what was told by their lords) - the last pagan village in France was only converted in 1763.

They lost sense to the huge masses, who were the ones who converted to christianity - the lower classes. Christianity was spread in the urban centers, because the romans had lost their tribal links, had become cosmopolitan, thus universalism was attractive to them. Paganism was not a religion for the masses, especially for a disconnected multicultural mass of people, it did not seek to impose itself on others, and, as the empire decayed it's rites became ingreasingly allienating - people began to followed mystery religions and such - thus it was weakaned when faced with the fanatism of the christians - to the pagans, following the "christ god" was just another one, but the christians, they were not satisfied with erecting another altar to their own, but to destroy all others, as Hitler said on Mein Kampf - thus, with their semitic-inspired fanatism, thats what they did, no statue or library was left untouched, all"sinful" things who questioned their dogma were not just divergences, but "demonic worship" and had to be persecuted - thus, to even find the remains of the classical world, we have to go to ruined places like Pompeii…

Now it becomes ridiculous. Could you please tell us more about “Germanic religion” (if there was ever such a thing) it’s theology, what professor of “Germanic theology” should I ask, are there some important philosopher of Germanic theology, were do I find books, which library to recommend…

Because only the pope is a cuck…

Jews hate white people, the white race. Beliefs are just secondary to them - they could care less if some nig builds a singing church in Africa and go ooga booga hallelujah, that is why they don't meddle with churches in the third world, even aligning with them as they are proponents of socialism…

The jews do hate christianity, but only because they see it as a detestable misinterpretation of their traditions… In the end, they see it as "Judaism for the Goyim", and are glad at least their traditions are being followed…

Don't put "denomination" above RACE.

Relevant

Very Germanic. Problem is there were no Germanics 500.000+ years ago.

I take it you are a protestant pagan, because it is the prots constantly harping about Catholics heathen, pagan worship of saints and the virgin Mary. I can understand them, I would become as crazy as them in such a desolate and bleak religion.

Either you have traditions and knowledge about it and claim to be in authentic succession of pagan worship or not.

The Romans were Catholics, most Germanic tribes followed the teaching of Arianus which are considered heretic by Catholics, so no, the Romans didn’t force Arian Christianity onto the pagan Germanics. That would be a ridiculous situation, because the Arian Germanic Christians did lord over the Catholic Roman Christians

From a Catholic perspective Pius XII was the last true Pope. Every "Pope" from John XXIII onward has been a manifest heretic according to established Church dogma and doctrine and thus were antipopes. Cryptojews and freemasons infiltrated the hierarchy and performed a coup taking the form of Vatican II.

First image is as true as it gets. You've just been fucked by (((PsyOps))). Because military conquest is recoverable.

If you don't think there is a continuity between all the ancient europeans, interrupted partially by abrahamism, then you're just being dishonest - which is not surprising when you claim I'm muh protestant boogeyman, when I come from a strong catholic background… And as well when you pretend that these traditions being covertly continued under a christian frame because of persecution imply there was no destruction…

Arius was a Roman Egyptian - the goths converted to Arianism due to links to the last arian roman emperor, plus the efforts of arian officials in Asia Minor - and even then, even ruling other types of christian and busy killing each other's sects, they still imposed their belief by the sword on the pagan populations, didn't matter the sect…

He was circumcised… according to the Bible. Of course it would suit Jewish interests to have a Jewish Christ - and (((They))) would have no issue doctoring the truth to suit that narrative.

Must be, because otherwise that would be against your religion, even if there is not the slightest proof.
Curious that somhow in this intolerant atmosphere of forced conversion Arianismus was not forced onto the Catholic subject but the lords converted to Catholicism.

Even if that were true (Believe me - it's not), White Blood is still Heathen Blood. The Old Gods will always be in the veins of White folk, no matter how much time has passed, and they will always affect White mentality.

But you see, if we were reduced to nothing but Blood - that's still a grand inheritance. And we have so much more than "just" Blood, because we know the names of the Gods, their spheres of influence, and how our ancestors got in touch with them. All of that is more than enough to start, and there's no excuse to choose not to trial and error through what we don't know.

Meant for

The arian lords converted to catholicism because the catholic church was way more powerful and could provide them with more power - and then only when they didn't care to maintain a separate "arian germanic identity from their subjects…

And they converted very easily when their king determined, maybe because it mattered little to them, just like when English Catholics converted to Anglicanism because their king said so and accepted him as the head of the church, and then these anglicans became episcopalians after the american revolution against their monarch, because, eh, why not who cares??

Yeah, that was my point. I'm agreeing with you. You seem to be getting hung up on the fact that I referred to what the Torah outlined as being "true" Judaism, in contrast to Rabbinical Judaism. "True" Judaism no longer has any adherents, because it physically can't be adhered to any longer and also because God deprecated it with the removal of the temple.

Sort of. The Talmud existed even before Jesus was born, and he criticizes its practices and followers on a number of occasions in the gospels. However Rabbinical Judaism surely continued to evolve and grow, especially after the massive boost it must have gotten when the temple was torn down.

Apples to oranges. Most denominations don't accept new revelation, but the Talmud does in the sense that the Rabbis just blatantly make crap up left and right. For example, this one Rabbi in the Talmud actually claimed that after Cain killed Abel, Adam and Eve took a "break" for about a century and Adam ended up having a threesome with some chick named Lilith and her friend. I forget what this was an explanation for, but Lilith ended up popping out a kid which was significant, in a bad way, for some reason or other. Meanwhile, very few Protestant denominations accept the idea of ongoing revelation. The canon is sealed and it is definitive.

Not all Protestants are Christian Zionists. In fact, very few were until about the past century or so…

Luther must be itching to come back and start burning people at the stake again.

You mean the Aryan Nation fellas? The view you just described is super niche.

Except that's not a part of the Christian worldview, so that doesn't really communicate. You just sound like a hippie.

Therefore
Madoka represents hope, just like Hitler.

In a nutshell.

Are you making some sort of claim of objective truth? That doesn't mesh well with syncretism.

He's coming back with a SWORD, Sweden. There won't be any cheek-turning, this time.

Sauce for webm/file 2? Looks interesting

OH VEY
>(((PsyOps)))
Yeah sure goyim your beautiful cathedrals are all build by us, didn‘t you know all you prominent and talented people are in secret jewish!

Praise the sun.

>lol, you don't have anything - it's not (((academic))), you don't even have a "theology book"!

Yet people put in a black cube hat when they get their theology "degree" and priests put "rings" (where have I seen that?) when they marry others…

Despite so-called "pagan" beliefs permeating every single philosophy, art and "occult" tradition even (that had to be so due to persecution), bluepilled "christian identity" shills say, out of fanatism and brainwash, and unlike every credible person, even other christians, that their beliefs came from nothing and that there was no religiosity before it or outside it. There are no "theology books" (although there are extant contemporary sources and temples and burial mounds) because they were BANNED by "them", who didn't want people to know things (and who kept it to themselves), and make them dependent upon them.

To understand things, you have to reconstruct (which is not hard nowadays, because the church no longer has a monopoly and because of the efforts of people like the NatSocs), besides it being reflected in everywhere, even within our own mentality.

But you don't want to understand things, nor are you indeed even capable of it - good riddance. You can keep masturbating about how your interpretation of the jewish tradition is the only true one, and not the one of the jews themselves (muh pharisees and not "true Israelites) or that of the protestants (muh not true christians) though. You fail to get to the essence of things and what differentiates our beliefs from the abrahamists and even the eastern religions - it is not something insecure of it's own validity - because it's reflected on nature (and as above so bellow), and it doesn't seek to impose a set of beliefs upon others who don't seek them, or indeed push a dogma upon everyone else as a mean of control, like the abrahamics do…

hooktube.com/watch?v=4xR2_xRAwl0

Here you go user, i found it by taking the thumbnail of the webm file and did a search by dropping the thumbnail in google image search. Her interview is 9.30 into the video.

Remind me of any "beautiful cathedral" not built by europeans… this is your brain on christcuckery

hooktube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc

Jesus was a masculine male. There is zero question about this and it will never ever be changed. He was and always will be a man. Saying otherwise proves you are a 21st century post-modern loser. That's right, if you let (((the modern narrative))) change your worldly outlook and your take on history you're a loser.

Christians are the only religious group of people to support zionism, besides the jews themselves.

I don't know if you meant to reply to me - I was supporting your position.

Took less than a minute to find. You're full of shit, rabbi
http s://ww w.thejc.com/news/world/hindus-sikhs-and-buddhists-rally-for-israel-1.56237

Ye but that's a vocal minority. In America, Zionist Christians are a vocal MAJORITY.

Except that's what other guy was saying, and I'm pretty sure christians claim God is omnipotent and omnipresent…

But that's just what your tradition preaches, saying the jews are not a continuation of old Israelites because christians are "true jews" now…

I live in the Bible Belt. Believe me when I say Zionism is a Christian community thing.

Remind me, how many of these support zionism for religious reasons (because we need duh jews g'ds chosen people tp build the 3rd temple for Jesus to come back!)…

You can point to some muslims supporting zionism, doesn't mean other religious even acknowledge all the kikery going on in the middle-east…

"Inside every christian, there is a jew" - Pope Francis.

I'm pointing to a problem here

Seems as though Allah got blindsided again.

And oh how satisfying the sweet justice will be when he does.

I hate to break it to you, but the Knights Who Say Ni don't have an exclusive affinity for shrubbery. All Europeans share it, regardless of religion. It's in our blood. Additionally, being a greedy Jew and destroying their environment is in the kike's blood. Their incredible propensity for shitting up places is not sourced in their religion either. They're just assholes.

wew

That's some kinky fantasy he's got going there.

Not even close. You're going to have to cite where that dude claimed Pantheism is a Christian doctrine, because I'm not seeing it.

>using (((Monthy Python))) and anti-christian kike-pedophile "comedy" based on the Crusaders to mock harmony with nature and kindness, shown, among others, in Hitler's efforts and all across europeans

This is getting silly…

You know it. I'm a wretched sinner, but I believe, and, while it will probably be bad form to gloat, I look forward to the looks on their pubic-bearded faces when His kingdom comes.

From the second I heard a certain atheist friend say "Now THAT'S a Pope I can get behind," I knew that Francis was going to be either inept or evil. Looks like he went with evil.

PHONEPOSTERS PLS GO

Searched for "christianity pantheism", first result… I make a lot of replies on christian-themed threads, but I have to, because its talking to a wall sometimes, because of your (good, but misplaced) fanatism due to seeing christianity as something "your own" and "your identity" (but not Race?) - if only you read NS ideas and actions (especially Kirchenkampf), and applied the same fanatism to uphold them…

What happens to the souls of non-Europeans in Norse/Germanic/Saxon religion? The idea that kikes and mahometans burn in a present condition of eternal torment is really appealing, is there anything that matches that?

In regards to Religion of Cuck™, the religion is not judged by what the majority of those calling themselves muslims claim to believe, but by the historical nature of it, and the contents of the Koran and Hadiths.

Now if we apply this same principle to Christianity, you should not judge Christianity as cucked by what modernist "christians" claim to believe, but by the Historical nature and scriptural content of it.

This modern weak distortion of Christianity has only come about as a correlate of the increased volume of atheism and nihilism. It can by no means be defended or deduces from the bible, which is - if you actually cared to read it - a collection of texts which are extremely critical of "jews". The old testament is not about how good the jews are, but about how unfaithful and untrustworthy they are! The prophets are judgements upon judgements against them.

Historically, the jewish faction of Pharisees were the only surviving faction after the sach of Jerusalem by the romans, leading to the development of the Thalmud ect. You never find anything positive said about them in the New Testament. "A den of Vipers", "Offspring of Lizards" "Satan is their father" ect.

having a childish understanding of who you are and the true meaning of Christianity.
pick one faggots.

If you haven't watched/listened to EVERY Jordan B. Peterson lecture/discussion - keep your mouth shut you pathetic basement dwelling "intelilectual" faggots.
After you do, don't need to thank me, just pass it on - the world needs more of you to join us.

So to sum my points up, and add a few:

1. Judge the truth of a religion by its texts, not by people claiming to adhere to it.
2. Judge a religious persons membership of a given religion by the degree to which he adheres, or at least attempts to, to its foundation.
3. The bible is highly critical of ethnic Jews.
4. Judaism as a religion branched in two opposite and hostile directions.
5. The Christian branch has historically been the foundation of european civilization, past the illiterate iron age. The death of Christianty has correlated with the present decay and collapse of european social order and identity.
6. The Pharisaeic branch developed into Thalmudism, Ba'alism and every other destructive thing we associate with them.
7. It can be argued that the origins of the hostile ethnic/genetic spirit of even secular "jews" has been created through selective breeding of people in opposition to the social order of Christianity.
8. When someone, claiming to be a christian, says something like "God will bless this sodomitic couple", they are drawing those ideas from atheistic nihilism, not Christianty, and are thus not to be regarded as Christians.
9. Christianity is inherently and historical pro familial and extended familial loyalty, see 1. Timothy 5:8:
10. Christianity is inherently anti-globalistic and nationalistic, in the sense that global organisation of humanity is against the will of God, and that God wants people to be sepparated by borders. See the story about the tower of Babel, and Acts 17:26:
11. Since nationalism and miscegenation existing at the same time is incoherent, miscegenation is also anti-christian, arguably.

Am I being rused?

et al.

It makes sense, I mean God as creator of everything can't really be either male of female

as creator of everything he can't be male or female NOR NEUTER. He is logically and theologically above any definition.

Christian tradition says to call Him Father. Swedish say no? anathema sit.

Technically, God can do and be anything. Point refuted. The tradition says Jesus is God made Man. And the only one. All confusion of readers of the Gospel stems from not understanding scripture. It is not a fucking instruction manual. It is symbolic and has various levels. Therefore when Jesus ACCURATELY avoids to say "I am God" and at the same time has no qualms when somebody else says he is, it is just because saying "I am God" would authorize those living by his example to say the same. Apparently gnostics are wrong.

I honestly don't understand what the problem is, if you want a religion that considers asexual Gods to be evil, I suggest becoming Germanic, because there is nothing in Christianity that prevents people from seeing the trinity as being essentially asexual and gender neutral, or are there Christians here who could explain otherwise?

By being man Jesus was no different from other men. Saying he merely looked like a man but was something else is heresy 101, because then his sacrifice would be meaningless. Saying he was merely a man is the same.

The sex orientation of the trinity is not gender neutral, is undefined. What is the smell of pi? what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen square root? The fact that you can formulate a concept does not mean it has any sense and any time you exit reality to go into theology it's either trusting some religion or adding a maybe to any implication.

tldr quite some mindshare went into catechism, do not challenge unless you thought it out a lot

Anyone reading this:
judge the content of his lectures ON YOUR OWN.
One image is powerless to tarnish his reputation lol.
YOU CAN NEVER SENSOR OR SUPPRESS THE TRUTH, IT WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY.

tl;dr Fuck off you jew

This is your mind on Christianity

OH VEY
Dem filthy inquisitor forced the Goths to become Christians.
Disregard please that the inquisition was founded way after the Goth have become history and the moslem had invaded your country.
The inquisition was baaaad. Because their task was to sniff out hidden jews.
OH VEY OH VEY

Said the person who has not even a basic knowledge of history.

Your dense, aren‘t you?

Christians believe that God the creator is separate from creation, so no animated worshiped nature (except if you are “pope” Francis).

That is the problem, protestantism is not Christianity, particularly not in the USA. It is a judadzing crazy cult - baptists – anabaptist – munster – new jerusalem

Pope “Jesus is a failure” Francis do know better than Jesus what the “real words” of the pater noster should be.

There is no problem, actually the Catholic teaches, that is a dogma, that Christians are “jews”, better “Christians are the choosen people” and the people you know as jews are impostors who have lost their bound with God, are rejects. That is part of the Catholic teaching that only member of the Church (there can be only one, Jesus) will be saved, everybody outside will not find salvation, eternal life.

Today, the hierarchy of the Catholic church is to a large part heretical, in conflict with unchangeable Catholic dogma. Pope Benedict voiced his “private opinion” that the jews will find salvation, by their original covenant, that God does not retract his promise. That would mean
1. the Jews kept their part of the covenant – unlikely
2. Jesus explicitly said that there is no salvation but through him – the jews reject Jesus
Even his “private opinion” makes Ratzinger a heretic. That all to kiss the as of the jews who hate Christianity, want to destroy the Church and who would kill Jesus today if they had the opportunity.

This.

what the fuck does that mean in jewspeak?

.>>11103507
I watched his series on the Bible, but found him unconvincing. He has a strange definition of truth. And for all his fawning over the wisdom/lessons in the stories, you could do the same analysis of any set of folk tales.

Do you intend to say that zionism should be seperated from Christianity?

Aramaic for son of IIRC.

Why should I trust anything he says? He's literally a like.

Does Varg have to burn some more churches?

Given that Zionism is already the opposite of Christianity, your question isn’t relevant.

It's apples and oranges to me and not a direct opposite, explain.

Really makes you think why christians needed "inquisitions", supported by shadowy elites, to maintain itself and, when these same elites were shaken off it, the whole cult fell into mockery and irrelevance, yes for rootless atheism, sadly…

Mark my words.
It will not take long and that Varg will publish his “return” to !slam on yewtube - ahumdilah

You know perfectly well that theology is a purely Christian concept. If you are interested you can start reading the Brothers Grimm and Victor Rydberg. But you are just an atheist, so you will not read that.

That's perverse, you are saying God could become a transvestite.

>using (((Monthy Python))) and anti-christian kike-pedophile "comedy" based on the Crusaders to mock harmony with nature and kindness, shown, among others, in Hitler's efforts and all across europeans
Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Oh I loled at it alright. I just humored you and what came up was
pantheism.net/paul/history/gospel.htm
The domain is PANTHEISM.NET. These are people approaching the text of scripture with the presupposition that Pantheism is true, and they're trying to find a way to shoehorn it into scripture. I'm sorry, but it doesn't fit. Scripture does not teach pantheism. Those who claim to be Christians that believe it are importing that doctrine from somewhere else, as it's incompatible with the things which scripture actually does teach. For example, Scripture teaches that the ultimate creative force in the universe, God, is personal. Pantheism rejects that notion. Scripture also teaches that God is separate from the universe, which is a created thing. Boom, there you go, case closed, but I doubt you'll concede, so here's a Jewish clown.

Wait a second… Are you implying that we should use equal weights to judge things, as God commanded in Deuteronomy 25:13-16? What are you, some sort of reasonable individual? Impartiality is so last century…

Correct.

is right. Paul spends a lot of time in his epistles explaining to Jewish converts to Christianity (prior to the destruction of the temple) that while yes, it's difficult being exiled by and hated by all their friends and family and loved ones, the reality is that there's nothing to go back to. The Levitical priesthood is finished, the Messiah has come. He likely also knew of the prophecies of the imminent destruction of the temple. So yeah, polar opposites. "Christian Zionism" is an extremely modern phenomenon that has its roots in the late 1800s. Dispensationalism.

I guess pleb Muslims and Buddhists and Shintoists don't have any sort of structured beliefs. Who knew?

user Plato was writing about theology around 300 years before Christianity was a twinkle in a Rabbi's eye. I will grant that Christianity has had some profound thinkers such as Aquinas, but theological inquiry and understanding was not developed by Christians.

What did happen? Did Cesar run over your feet?

OK, first the inquisition did exclusively care about Christians, because it was tasked to maintain theological soundness, fidelity.
So for those who receive their historical education from TV – Jews need not apply.
Neither Jews ,Moslems, Pagans were objective of the Inquisition.
Main reason for the Inquisition, especially in Spain, were jewish and moslem converts who practiced the old faith in secret or tried to subvert Christian institution (only jews).
OH VEY

Oh that old canard.
Witch hunts were a specialty of the protestant northern Europe were ten thousands of people were killed over the time, while in southern Europe only several hundred religious motived death sentences were enacted.

How do we know?

Uncle Adolfs old chum Henry Himmler had that fixation that the Church murdered “wise women possessing secret Germanic knowledge”. To investigate that he did send out group of historians to Europe's archives to collect and assemble all relevant material. They couldn’t publish their results before the end of the war, but the material showed that approximately half male, half females were tried, convicted and executed as witches, mostly by secular authorities.

As for witch burning, maybe you should learn a little bit about Germanic tribal law and how much it cared about black magic.

Considering the (female) leadership of protestant churches, Merkel, May, witch burning doesn‘t sound so crazy anymore.

Why don‘t you learn a little bit about history before regurgitating the bullshit you learned from the jews?

That's not the definition of theology, which is the merger of Christianity with Greek philosophy.

fair enough.

Yes Sweden, here's a nice padded room where you can yodle your little brains out.
The Dr. Will see you soon.

(checked)

Honestly what is it going to take for Swedish men to grow a pair of balls and fight back

Well if we want to get specific, the etymology of the term is theo, the root word of theos, which means a god, and suffix ology, which denotes the study of something. So literally it means the study of (and therefore knowledge of) gods. It's a structured understanding of knowledge of the divine.

What's wrong with witch burnings…? Pic related.

How about a video?
Faggot.

The kike projects as he attacks you.

Hmmm. Where have I seem that (((playbook)))?

More inintelligible kike kvetch

Yes, guess why we have to find the remains of the ancient world in ruined places like Pompei! And even the by chance, as the majority of items not burned, cannibalized and destroyed to make plaster were desecrated by christians and even excavations of these places forbidden by christian authorities out of fear of the sinful content!

OH VEY the Christian vulcano burned down Pompei

Retard. Hordes of jews, arabs and copts swarming out of the desert to destroy every trace of European culture and, thousands of years later some brainwashed christian identity shills cheers them on - "my ancestor! :D"

He's also a PhD clinical psychologist at UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO. The only way to find yourself in the company of people further left than him in North America is to either literally perform fellatio on Justin Trudeau or get a transfer to Harvard.

You wasted Hitler dubs on poor spelling and grammar while trying to refer to me as unintelligible… How could you, kike-san…?

Did those terrible Christians also make soap and lamp shades out of the pagans, or did they reserve that treatment for da shoah? Oy vey!

Cool, got a source on that?

The classical world was packed with statues, temples, public buildings, estimated 18.000 libraries and such - all cannibalized, destroyed, vandalized, burned or stolen by ancient christians for being "sinful".

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm (don't even get me started on that site, but I'm lazy and they provide approved sources - "Burn them!")

Lurk moar.

Jews have nothing to die for, they are super empty inside and hate everything including themselves. They are bubbling with contempt and resentment towards BEING itself, THEY FEAR DEATH with the worst kind of fear. That's why all their ooga-booga talmud magik (aka ay-lmao), they really hope there is something more to life but each day they just grow more and more scared and desperate. Life gives them most horrible PSYCHOLOGICAL deaths and they live in hell. And they die in hell.

He is obviously not a collectivist like you nazi racists. He believes in transcendence and divinity of the INDIVIDUAL (whatchu know about christianity?)
I keep painting /pol in much brighter colors than it actually is. 90% skinhead parrots repeating the same phrases over and over.

time to fucking grow up and smell the coffee

fucking racist parrots stuck in the same birdcage squaking about wanting to be separated into different boxes by color, unable to think outside the fucking birdcage, fucking meatheads.

stop fucking around.

listen to the fucking lectures and grow up.

FAGGOTS.

communism seeks a world without states and borders and is opposed to nationalism. The NSDAP rose in prominence in the Weimar Republic because of the violence caused by the bolsheviks including an attempted communist takeover. Read a history book, faggot.

you'll have to use a new word because that won't sway anyone here

which part of
do you not understand?

The part where you have a lower IQ than the average Somalian.

they look at him with curiosity
white kid looks dumb and scared because he probably has parents like you who brainwash him how everyone else is inferior to him, rings a bell?
caption makes no sense

2 people can accomplish what 1 cannot. Push your horseshit elsewhere.

Yes "collectivism" is to blame here - if only we were more individualist good consumers with no common identity but dependence to big corporations owned by the (((same people)))…

No you listen to Hitler speeches - like "the man who fought the banks" or "the international clique" or fuck off here and back to leddit.

both Communism and Nationalism seek to organize the world and the people within it based on collectivist ideologies, my Somalian friend. If in 2018 you still think ideologies are valuable to a just and bright future of humanity fuckoffkys.jpg we won't miss you. Can't believe I answered this drooling pos

you give a bad image to everyone of your somalian friends here with your lack of even basic understanding of the topics of this here conversation

You've disappeared entirely up your own larping ass if you cant recognize the reason jews have global dominance is ingroup preference. You can't take 1 million zarathustras and turn them into whats required to defeat global judaism.

checked for truth

which part of my antisemitic post above you didnt get?

The part where you tote individualism to be the counter to global evils, which makes for a fine larp till you get ruby ridged.

They should annex the UK, Canada and Germany as well

Seems like the video was so powerful that it also outed you. You dropped your anti-jew talk pretty quickly as well.

it is PRECISELY the answer to ALL EVILS of the world.

The last thing I will say,
swallow your pride and listen:

LISTEN TO JORDAN B. PETERSON.
Nevermind your assumptions and prejudice.
Start listening until you hear one thing that you disagree with.
But truly that YOU (deep down in your heart) and not someone elses catchphrase about whats right and whats wrong.
Goodnight, and happy new years again.

I understand what the image is trying to say, but I reject it. Nationalism can be called a love of one's nation and nation has historically referred to specific peoples and not the political states we have that seek to subvert and destroy cultures and heritages across the planet.
Communism seeks to do away with all of that. Take your horseshoe theory bullshit somewhere else. Your apparent self-professed individualism won't do any good when the millions of shitskins brought into the white nations decide to ask the state to use its capacity for violence to stamp out individual rights. You're too short-sighted for your own good.

don't check your own dubs

the entire rest of the world is collectivist you insufferable faggot. individualism is suicide and is hedonistic in nature. you are a selfish waste of life who hides behind the thickest fake mask of virtuosity and compassion. you hold absolute hate and contempt for anyone whose white and has a sense of identity. "grow up" is not an argument. also…
Fuck of peterson

I don‘t know about you, but the Vatican has one of the bigest and most important collections of classical art, mostly sculptures.

In Italy nobody blames the Church for fall and destruction the antique, maybe because they are “cristcucks” Moishe, maybe because they know their history and aware that there were several wars and invasions and general decadence of the Roman empire.

Rome as a city was only viable as long as it received massive resources from outside, from all over the empire, all that antique splendor was paid with the money looted somewhere else. The moment no grain was delivered from Egypt and North-Africa, the city was finished because it could not feed it’s inhabitants. No money for public works and all that grandiose building fell in disregard. The last remaining inhabitants lived from what was left, plundered the ruins for everything that could be repurposed and the cows did grass on the capitol.
Centuries later the Christian ruler Pope rediscovered the antique heritage and began excavating it, collecting it, displaying it even creating new art and buildings in a style inspired by the classics.

That should be common knowledge, for those fortunate enough to have visited school.

Individualism is a _collective_ belief in the divinity of THE INDIVIDUAL.
grade 3 classes down the hall, in case you know..

do you know whats the piece?

Must be true, that leftist have a defective amygdala.
They are not able to recognize a dangerous situation.

You make individualism sound like its own form of collectivism.

it is.
the only truly just one.
think about it.

Then I was right to reject your picture earlier since it has individualism, a form of collectivism, distinct from and fighting the beast of collectivism. Are you sure you're not the one who doesn't understand it?

ht—–tps://jordanbpeterson.com/2016/12/new-years-letter/

a hint.

What translation are you using? I'm not seeing that quote or anything close enough to it to call it a match.

>Christianity was not content with erecting an altar of its own. It had first to destroy the pagan altars. It was only in virtue of this passionate intolerance that an apodictic faith could grow up. And intolerance is an indispensable condition for the growth of such a faith.
He doesn't seem to be regretting that the Christians conquered the pagan peoples.

I have no idea where you're finding this quote, because I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Just so you're aware, you stand out like a sore thumb.

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER…

trying to emulate heroic mythos is precisely what has neutered the white christian leadership in this country. People are so caught up in (evidenced by your picture of hercules self insert) trying to follow in the footsteps of some christlike figure they loose sight of the bigger picture.

If your goal is to be hercules you are going to fail. You and every young man listening to jordan peterson has 1 job. get fit, get a gun, and wait for the winds to change(fucking vote in the meantime). Everything else is vanity.

you are wrong and not-understanding on every point. read the link I posted.
I have no time for close-minded faggots.
Consider that you don't know all and pay attention when someone says that there is a possible solution to all evils right in front of you.
Fucking don't just dismiss it because of you are a faggot.
Think for yourself.
Dead people are dead people, we are in 2018.

ah, fuck me for not reading ids, i've been arguing with a jew. You'll get yours, kike.

guess you don't know how IDs work

That they hoarded and collected themselves, keeping several ancient works away from the public… They also have massive banking operations, related to the Rothschilds, and trouble with pedophilia among the cardinals and high-ranking officials…

The best preserved ancient classical works were found in the unearthed parts of Pompei and the garbage dumps of Oxyrhyncus. Even up to the 19th century writers like Goethe described how Italiaj farmers, on instruction of the church, burned statues they unearthed to make plaster. The excavations at Pompei were delayed for hundreds of years due to the rulers of Naples being concerned with the nature of the findings - and parts of it are still off limits even today.

Few in Italy blame the destruction of ancient works on christians because they're heavily christians themselves, besides being lemmings. The deliberate vandalism and destruction by the christians due to fanatism and religious motivations is, as I've shown, not up to question. The Roman empire was politically conquered by other peoples, who were christians, but even as they did a good damage of plundering and destruction, they did not targeted and desecrated artwork, as contemporary witnessed relate and most of the city of Rome was still in good shape up to the Gothic Wars when it was taken several times by the Byzantines - the city continued to decline after the papal donations and reached it's lowest point at about 1000ad, with 10.000 inhabitants in the formal capitals - not to mention what happened elsewhere in the empire, especially in the more christian east, which was permanently changed after the conversion. The christians were known for their permanent desire to burn Rome and remove any competition to their new capital of Constantinople - something which they managed to do.

The book literally saying it was regretable that christianity took over, what else do you want - especially when he was trying to alienate any germans. What he says about fanatism is that, after all they have done, we need an equal fanatism than that of the christians to OVERCOME them and achieve other objectives.

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch05.html

Here, come on, how can you say it's not there - are you willing to go so far as to deny the reality here. I remembered this from head and you should lurk moar, and read about the Third Reich's "Kirchenkampf" and executions of thousands of priests, who were supporting militant groups like "The White Rose" in the middle of the war, for reasons as silly as opposing eugenics due to "muh abortions", effectively siding with the Soviets and the Rothschilds over the European people…

Hitler was a Zionist puppet, get over it, you are just a fucking idiot. Grow up and face reality. There will be no fucking gaz the kikes simply because it's impossible. Can you even imagine it? Hundreds of countries???? How is that even possible in the best fucking scenario??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? You are a fucking idiot.

Grow some fucking balls, clean your room, shoulder some responsibility and go out make some good in the world. In your world, in your city, where it counts.
And imagine, if everyone of you faggots did it…
Fucking faggots.

…sitting here talking about taking lives, advocating genocide, fucking psychopaths. FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!!!!

mein_nigger.jpg

I am sick of this individual vs collectivist shit. at the end of the day you can be an individual and still be part of something greater than yourself period. you can have your own thoughts and still be part of something bigger
=report and filter all kike shills

i want Jordan fags to kill themselves. ever since it came out hes a fucking kike shill who believes in the right of preservation for jews but shits all over European identity politics, shills have been out in full force pushing this shit. yes making your room and picking up your clothes and having order is all fine and dandy but at the end of the day it doesn't solve the REAL ISSUE which is WHITE GENOCIDE

every single person is driven to behave in certain ways by biological and psychological motivators. If someone is hungry and is shy - he will try to steal, if someone is hungry and strong - they will mug, etc x 1000 and in every direction. To understand the world a knowledge of multiple things is required, and when you understand it all it is impossible to hate even a jew. Yes, some are homicidal psychos who torture kids, but look back, look back into their childhood and their upbringing, place yourself there, recognize the trauma and the brainwashing, recognize that we are not so different. Recognize that people who chase power and money are really not well, as individuals, not as race or a group. Look at some kids of rich parents, they laugh at them, they hate them for they can't transcend their "evil" selves. Chasing money is retarded at best. What good is money when the guy in the next house is suffering from hunger? What good is it forming a group based on differences between groups when there is more differences between individuals WITHIN the group than between the groups? Come on… I'm not a peace loving hippie, some people MUST hang, but a genocide? Really? That's your level of sophistication?

not if you are a nationalist

stfu
he is HUMAN
get that you nazi pos?????

thanks for being exhibit A for why peterson is a crock of shit. Go clean your room.

God the Father is a male patriarch in the classical sense. Jesus his son is his living embodiment among flesh and blood humans. The Holy Spirit represents the spiritual essence in every man's heart, which you could argue is feminine.

You've just discovered one of Christianity's fundamental problems, namely that there is no strong representation of femininity anywhere in the religion. No mother goddess, no female spirits, etc.

*become pagan*

you said nothing
thats what being a part of retarded group does to you
no original thought on the horizon
you cant even comprehend what you read you dumbfuck

have some more soy sauce on your soybeans soyboy

fucking dumbcunts in the thread cant see how praising an individual is similar to praising an ARYAN individual, but more universal and just.
TIL: average IQ on pol is below 80.

shows how much you know about him
read a fucking book meathead

>Hmmm. Where have I seem that (((playbook)))?
Hello Achmed, people like you destroying or advocating the destruction of ancient European art are going to end burning on the stake.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantoft_Stave_Church

So what are those Christians fanatical art destroyer (you claimed before) or art hoarder and connoisseurs?

So were did the statues in the Vatican come from?
Why should Italian farmer turn statues to lime they could sell for a small fortune? Because the priests told them so? The same priests who collect classical art?

What is your other profession? Writing holocaust survivor memoirs?

Hey, Christcucks, remember when you talked shit about Odin and how Odin sucked dick to get mana or some such madeup bullshit? I'll be the bigger guy this time and I won't rub this in your faces ;^)

Thanks Christian & Pagan sandpeople removal when?

I went to city for new years eve (swedefag here), and havent been there for 4 years. When I got there, it genuinly seemed like 60-70% of all the people around was immigrant, sandnigs, nigs, and those hazar half-chink caucas muslims. Sad!

Maybe I am wrong, but it really seems like a radical change in just a few years, even in my small town thats on the outskirt there is so many immigrants, I refuse to belive that villages in sweden will suffer the same, after all, you need 300k to get property.

I have polish ancestors so I can just get citizenship when it goes too far, if swedes want to be retarded then they can pay the consequences.

Edit The Reddit:
Nevermind, decided to put effort into content, so i upload a short clip from city, I hope its in 720p. The direction i filmed show only thin amount of people, because some muslims shoot rocket to this direction, but behind me it was thick collection of immigrant groupings, definitly more immigrants than swedes, neverending horde of them.

youtu.be/RwWqYRz_YZs

I will start a new project, where I sit in square of city, and just leave camera on tripod for 10 minutes, then do a headcount and in attempt to count how many percentage of immigrants exist, i might also count amount of visible coalburner that exist, only encountered one coalburning blonde girl today, with muslim guy, and this very aryan nordic guy, two heads taller than muslim boy, walking with them (wtf?). Anyway I will call this channel "Real Demographics" or something, 4k quality, and either fund it myself, or recieve funding, I will go to Germany, Amsterdam, paris etc, then Capitol city, Normal City, Small town and we can get an insight to demographics, very original idea, do not steal. What do you guys think?

Hi Shlomo, you are going to remove yourself?

Classic Polish parasite style!

Neither of you are right.
The enemy is not Christianity, it's traitors and subversive elements (often Jewish or Zionist) within the church.
I'm not a Catholic, but there's a lot to admire about the Pre-Second Vatican Council Catholics/Sedevacantists like Bishop Williamson, and of course Father Coughlin was pretty based.

JEWS FEAR TRUE CHRISTIANITY SO THEY ATTACK AND SUBVERT IT FROM WITHIN, JUST LIKE THEY DO WITH TRUE NATIONALISM

You're the same fedora-tipping sperg who keeps shitting up every thread with 'Richard Carrier' nonsense, aren't you.
I hope you realise that the only motivation he has is to push the (((Atheist))) agenda by proving that the Church was "Literally Hitler" (he also says that Hitler was a Christian, which I agree with, interestingly enough)…
ZERO NATIONALIST CHRISTIANS ARE PHILO-SEMITIC… STOP DOING THE KIKE'S BIDDING BY SUBVERTING OUT POSITIVE CHRISTIANITY

I have publicly opposed mass-immigration since the moment politicians started to shill multiculturalism, but only been met with insecurity & silence. It's polish blood, like instinct.

Swedes on the other hand are geneticly defected, they offer no opposition, infact they let million of these 3rd world savages in, shooting rockets at people or commiting rapes. Only NMR and people online seem to care.

Look at Minnesota, highest percentage of Swedish descents, and now minnesota have highest amount of somalis, wtf?!

you showing me a video of some blabbering jew?
fuckoffnigger.jpg
oh, and Christ spend 40 days in the desert in solitude. Consider it a sort of meditation. Maybe if you tried it, you would reconnect with what it means to be human.
Then again, you would probably just look for some object nearby to shove into your ass, like a faggot that you are.

you are half right.

jews created nationalism, they use it to divide you cucks and you are playing right into their hands with your nazi shit, thats how they started ww2.
they created communism, its the same.
yes, yes.
NO.
ITS THE SAME.
read my posts above.

You seem to hate europeans and put "denomination" above RACE. Every single pedophile priest and anti-european christcuck race traitor is going to get hanged on the day of the rope. ALL churches and symbols of the past era of pisces will be destroyed by US and that will give us the power and spark to fuel the new European Golden Age. 14/88 and Hail Heimdall!

the gallon bottle of pesticide is in the garage.
the coffee cup is on the counter.
get comfy with a drink user!

See:

Jews hate white people, the white race. Nobody here is saying the church was literally Hitler, quite on the contrary - it was opposed to them and political catholicism, the party of Merkel today, were his main opponents inside Germany - look at Kirchenkampf. Nobody here is trying to subvert muh based Church and antithetical "Christian Nationalism" which is civic - positive christianity is a step in the right direction, but they planned for much further things after the war. The truth is no as simple and you're putting and you should lurk moar and those matters.

muh russia is evil
pick one.
your grandparents' cold war stories, keep them to yourself for they hold interest only to you personally.
You fail to realize that you are thinking like a sheep, precisely like you were trained to. Think for YOURSELF you dumbfuck. STOP this collectivist racist shit - it's insane talk, it is literally you being a fucking sheep, open a fucking biology book. Be a fucking INDIVIDUAL, be a fucking MAN, man created a god in his image you fucking nazi herd cuckling, you GET IT NOW?
Grow the fuck up and let your parents brainwashing be a thing of the past, the world is not a bad place, open your fucking basement window, better yet - get the fuck out.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD:
all systems that value the group over individual have no problem killing an individual.
or you know…
100+ millions of individuals.
Individualism is open source, it is .torrent, it is bitcoin, it is /pol, it is internet. It has no head, no pope, no furer.
It is us all growing the fuck up and acting like it, collectively.
Judge a man by his deeds not by his "color" you dumbfucks.
If he raped, he gets raped. If he killed he gets killed, etc. But stop promoting separation by color and group violence!
THAT is what the jew wants.

Mmm, reported.

Did you forget or want people to ignore the jews also want atomized alienated individual cogs in a multicultural machine?
Individualism is the ultimate D&C

Justifying the destruction of ancient European, Norwegian architecture as if they have much of it
You deserve to burn on the stake!

Like you too.

Merkel is the daughter of a Protestant priest and her family is from Poland
The president, same party, Gauck is a Protestant priest.

You must be at least 14 to post on this board.

I AM AN ADUUUUULT!

Murder of 15 year old German girl by an Afghan rapefugee
In a New-Years sermon the president of the Palatine
Lutheran church warns us of inhumanity
No, not the stabbing, murder of little girls he warns us, but of “prejudice”.
Curious “prejudice”, the girl is dead. He probably think her head still attached to her body doesn’t fullfill the “prejudice”.

You do know that iconoclastic destruction was common in antiquity completely independent and indeed prior to the advent of Christianity right?

Also that quote from Mein Kampf is not decrying Christianity but rather talking about how all religious and political doctrines have displaced those before them with force and have used coercion to do so. And that Natsoc would do so and that it should not be seen as "jewish" for doing so nor should fanaticism of a political or religious nature be misconstrued as Jewish simply because the modern Marxists are fanatics. He says that the loss rather than synthesis of worthy things by their replacement of new worthy things(I think he is referring to changes which will be wrought on the Bismark school of politics by his ideology if it it succeeds) is lamentable but unavoidable as a natural law ever since Christianity. One could argue that this is the result of his education teaching him about the Romans allowing tribal religions to continue in their provinces while overlooking the fact that competing politics(the actual threat to Roman authority) were ruthlessly stamped out and replaced by Roman institutions.

Stop taking shit out of context faggot.

And what you said is exactly what I've said, even the context. It can't be denied that the subjugation of europe and destruction of the ancient world was regretable and it's a fact that we need to employ equal fanatism to destroy the jewish ops and achieve our objectives - which includes calling out "christian identity" shills who harm our movement by putting religion above race in politics, and parrot "christian historicity", turning a blind eye to all the fuckery going on inside the church, not just from recent times, but since ancient times. These people have a misguided fanatism, and would help our cause much more by putting it to work on NS ideas.

He's not tho

I fucking hate these people. Haven't been to church in 5-6 years because of these communist asshole putting their own politically twisted view on christianity and religion as a whole.

YOU BELONG IN HELL YOU BASTARDS!!

They are turning several churches into shopping-malls actually.

The problem with financing the church is that the state steals money via the taxes to pay off that subverted kike-institution.

Imagine having to start a violent armed revolution. That's kinda the reason nothing really happens yet, how do you go about it?

Last time I went to church there was a race-mixing poster… on the entrance of the children's fucking cathechism room…

Exactly, the "hen" pronomen was a fucking media-surge. It's like 1984 where they invent words to dumb down the language and because the same cucks is running "official" institutions aswell, they couldn't wait even two second until they put the stupid fucking word into the dictionary.

Nobody but cucks use the word though. Politically correct twats.

No shit, the kikes have subverted the church. There's tons of crypto-kikes being priests and whatnot. For example, Åke Bonnier is a big name priest, look at his last name, Bonnier. Part of the same family that controls 80% of swedish media and publish all of the school-education.

I saw a "magazine" back then, showing how cardbox churches were being turned into houses and other venues in Europe, and how "cool" it was… The magazine was showcasing a former church in Sweden that was turn to a clearly jewish house, the owners made the sacristy into a latrine… To imagine a church so passive about this, but concerned about "racism" (in their sermons) and the "welfare of refugees" (by actually bringing our christian "brothers" into Europe) helped me realize how much of a meaningless facade it all is…

Nope, you're right, I missed it. I didn't look far enough down the page and keyword search didn't pick it up.

I actually do need to read more on this. Got any sources or books that aren't hostile to Germany? Or at least try to remain objective?

They were acting like commies, harboring and protecting them, so I see no problem with treating them like commies. Birds of a feather and all that.

I agree with this.

Pick your fights with the people who actually are involved with such fuckery. The help would be both welcome and appreciated in holding Christians accountable to remain consistent with sound doctrine, which is fully compatible with NatSoc. I'll take help with this regardless of whether it's coming from a fellow Christian or not. All I ask is that you remain civil and don't shill for the blanket annihilation of Christianity, as though all branches were equally valid as representations thereof. (Valid meaning accurate representation of what's contained in scripture.)

What do you mean by this? Are you talking about people who are trying to make NatSoc an exclusively Christian thing, or something else? I have no interest in putting people of different beliefs outside of the circle. Blood is blood.

Filtered.

I think that's the way it is in cities in most western countries. Minorities always flock to the cities in droves because that's where the most gibs are and also because they're generally incapable of self-sufficiency. That's why you almost never see niggers traveling alone… Always in packs. New York City, for example, is majority minority. This is why we can't have nice things. Something interesting that I came across while researching last names was that many Italian names that indicate someone comes from a city are generally used by Jews. Turns out that Jews have always had an inclination toward city slicking.

Yes please. I look forward the seeing this.

They claim to be Protestant, but still identify as "priests?" Well there's the first problem right there…

Ugh… From the kiketube comments:
If one is not a critic of Christianity, then then one is, in all likelihood, not a Christian either. Every Christian that takes their faith seriously is necessarily going to be critical of the history and institutions of the faith. Christianity constantly needs to be constructively criticized in order to prevent parasites from taking hold, or otherwise to purge them from infested limbs.

We really need to start establishing denominational fellowships that take a direct and open stance on doctrinal issues related to race and politics. Historically, confessions of faith have been expanded and reworked when ever a group's particular faith has needed to be further defined. I think it's that time again.

This is one advantage that less structurally rigid Protestant denominations like Presbyterians and Baptists have over Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Episcopalians, etc… There's far less bureaucratic infrastructure to dismantle when a split becomes necessary to differentiate the serious group from the rotted, bloating corpse.

Was that your "AHA!" moment m8?

How soon before native Swedes start fleeing to Australia or to NZ? The kikes of course already moving to Israel from Sweden and France to Israel (which was part of the Jewish plan, and why MOSSAD agents like Spectre were sent to sweden).

Where are normal middle class Swedes going to flee as the cancer now mostly contained to Malmo spreads to the wealthier areas?

Start here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf

Executed and "catholic martyrs of the Third Reich" (reminder that the Third Reich barely executed even most kikes in the Holohoax)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Weißler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Schneider_(pastor)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Koch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Klausener
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willi_Graf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alojs_Andritzki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Restituta_Kafka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Gapp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Lampert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Kolbe

Honestly there were countless people, I will just drop categories so you get my point. This is a fucking statistic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Catholic_saints_and_blesseds_of_the_Nazi_era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Religious_workers_who_died_in_Nazi_concentration_camps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Executed_Widerstand_Catholics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priest_Barracks_of_Dachau_Concentration_Camp
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/108_Martyrs_of_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jehovah's_Witnesses_in_Nazi_Germany

The shill groups they propped up (effectively siding with the Rothschilds and the Soviets over the European People):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Action
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_resistance_to_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Catholics_during_the_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20_July_plot (done by catholics primarily, not even actual kikes)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_euthanasia_and_the_Catholic_Church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pius_XII_and_the_German_Resistance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge

There were countless more imprisoned or exiled. They opposed eugenics, in the middle of the war, under "muh abortion" grounds, the chuch made countless personal attacks on Third Reich officials. ( This is the level of cuckoldry we're dealing with - the Christian Parties (the party of Angela Merkel nowadays) were Hitler's main opponents inside Germany…

Hitler exterminated political catholicism, christian press, christians organizations, removed crucifixes from school and severely controlled and watched the churches - they planned to replace christianity after the war.

and sorry for posting kikepedia, but this common knowledge

No, but I think your pretty kitty is kawaii. Here, have some quality Israeli children's programming.

I had already looked at the wikipedia page for it… I meant something that had a less blatant anti-Hitler bias. This is one of those areas where I'm sure literal Israelis have thoroughly spun the narrative on wikipedia so that actual history is nigh unrecognizable.

No, no they aren‘t real Protestants

That are 11 people while half the population was Catholic, there is not not one important or high ranking Catholic, but there is at least one Protestant (Bonhoefer) and one Pole (Kolbe) in your list of “German Catholics”.

Can’t be much of a “fight” if it isn’t a dozen. Bismark imprisoned many more.

Scholl sister were Hitler Youth even before Hitler came to power

Yeah the Catholic church propped up a Protestant fringe group, you brainiac.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20_July_plot (done by catholics primarily

Mostly Prussian Junker officers with connections to the Protestant fringe group around Bonhoefer.

They voted for Hitler to become chancellor. Hitler had no majority in parliament.

It was not 11 people, and not just catholics, read what I posted - just the "Catholic Saints and Martyrs of the Third Reich" category I shared list 61 people who were SANCTIFIED, of the thousands executed in the 12 years of the Third Reich. Monasteries, convents, churches and christian schools and institutions were closed, and this is all registered. 565 clergy were tried and convicted for homossexuality and corruption just in 1934, 300 in 1936 and so on. 3000 priests were sent to Dachau, the 108 polish martyrs were executed (and three thousand polish priests says kikepedia, and shabbos goy who helped jews), the massacre of 300 Jesuits in Germany plus several more in Poland and the rest of the occupied territories (90% of the catholic clergy in Slovenia was arrested, for instance - hundreds from other countries were executed), the Jehova witnesses and such. And that is just to name a few.

Countless more were imprisoned or forced into exile - and these were just the clergy - who were few in number - the protestant pastors in Germany numbered only about 17000. And only 1/3 of the population was nominally catholic (more adding Austria) - and that's not mentioning non-clergy people and the role political catholicism played in the 1944 revolts.

Kirchenkampf did not target just catholics, but also a lot a protestants… The "confessing church" was set up by cucked protestants, not catholics. Why do you make things up?

Honestly, you have the same honesty as a kike and kvetch just as much.

You listed them, Protestants, as Catholic enemy of the Nazis.

First they brought Hitler to power, then after the war they were all totally in opposition to Hitler.

Hardly any for reasons of their Catholic faith and you have to scrap on the bottom of the barrel in all of Europe to add up a significant number.
You never going to find any political movement that has no opponents. That Germans are/were either Catholics or Protestants, hardly any Atheist, jew don’t count Polish citizens, that results in that any opposition is either Catholic or Protestant, even if their motivation is socialism/communism.
It were overwhelmingly socialist/communists interned in concentration camps hardly any jews, later in the war foreign enemies/war criminals today referenced as “resistance fighter” were interned as well.

Im not claiming that Catholicism is 100% congruent with National-Socialism, but it isn’t principally opposed to it either.
That individual Catholics have different opinions isn’t surprising or special, happened all the time in history even if they are justifying it with their Catholic faith. Striving for an ethnic national state is absolute within Catholic moral and totally normal or the last 2000 years of Catholic history were wrong. In fact Catholic clerics went in several cases (Basque, Poland) way beyond what an Catholic (cleric) is allowed, to support specific nationalist purposes, without being called out by the Vatican.

You make up things by claiming Protestants are Catholic opposition
Then you jump from „German Catholic opposition” to “people in Europe” arrested, to pump up your numbers in “Kirchenkampf” (what the hell had that todo with Slovenia and Poland?). You are just intellectual dishonest.

Says the dishonest jew

I am ready for a black transgender homosexuals Jesus, fuck freedom of religion let's make this happen. Bonus points if he is also a bug chaser.

Wouldn't that just make him heterosexual?

No faggot I didn't, I said Hilter was talking to others about it being lamentable in his mind and perhaps there own that there was not synthesis not only in Christianity but in politics through the ages so that a few worthy things were not lost or rather since we in Europe kept detailed records of them a better way of looking at it might perhaps be that they were pushed out of prominence an only informed other things centuries later.

And no I do not agree, remember I want strife and hate and conflict. I am not a national socialist because I am not of the blood which remained on continental Europe and developed Prussianism which then became National Socialism. I am from the people who left because they didn't like that. I don't hate national socialism but I simply have no interest in welfarism and don't like my nobles and government to be quite so interventionist. America was founded as this odd combination of fascism/republicanism/provincialism because that was the compromise that appealed most to the people in it. And it was a compromise because the inland and southern Cavaliers and Pre-prussian Germans did not like the Puritan NE coast dwellers. I have no problem with feudalism or fascism but Natsoc is a little to touchy-feely for my sensibilities which I believe reflect the sensibilities of those of rural America very closely. I just think Natsoc cannot happen in America, and not only because everybody isn't 4th or 5th cousins like in the old European nation states. Its also the matter of who came to America for centuries, prior to 1965 60% who immigrated to America left again because they didn't like it, they didn't care for the cruel taciturn society the colonists had made. The country's population was and still is made up largely of expats(Cavaliers), traditionalists(German separatists), religious fanatics, huntsman, outcasts, and those who just didn't feel a connection with their communities and therefore were willing to leave them in the first place. You cannot get those people to have a "volk" because their ancestors rejected that long ago and such predilections are highly heritable. You can get them to follow and abstract imperial ideal a vision of "America" and that does work. And don't think I'm advocating individualism because despite what cuckservatives claim America was never about individualism as much as being part of a very small community centered around clans and churches. Family>town>county>state>empire was what America stood for.

Natsoc/Prussianism is about love of your people and encouraging each of them to exceed.

Americanism is about hatred for your enemies and creating a society so ruthless that only the strong can survive at all.

They are similar, but different.

You mean besides the fact that everybody screams "HERESY!" and wants to kick the doors down like a 40k Inquisitor with a flamethrower in hand? Because that is the fucking sentiment in this thread and every other thread I've seen. Every libshit who calls himself "christian" should be burned alive rather than merely shot like their atheist friends. All these faggots from the seminaries which got taken over by kikes just like the secular colleges need to die, every fucking single one.

The Hellenistic imprint on Christianity is based upon platonism,stoicism and to an extent aristotleanism. These can certainly bridge the gap.
Most of the New Testament was written by 200AD. Not 500 AD.
My goodness. The reason why Christianity flourished was because it superseded tribalism. It was very inclusive, far more than Mithraism, and allowed populations to get along better when the Romans were administrating area.

I think America is very “oriental” in it’s culture of discussion.

That discussion is about “wining”, by pilling up arguments thought to be only in favor of his own position and of course the opponent is a “heretic”. Burger will think that is “Catholic”, but actually it is quintessential Protestant, “do as I told you and exactly so, because I’m in the know or you are a heretic and the anti-Christ”.
That is an essential Semitic style of argumentation, different from a Greek, Western style of argumentation, were one also present counterarguments to his own position and explains why ones arguments weight more heavily (that is no straw man discussion). classic Greece, today’s Greeks are functional Orientals, Semites
Catholic know the function of the “advocato diabolo”, the devils advocate, who in the process of declaring someone saintly, delivers counterarguments, why he isn’t such a good person.

Another thing very oriental with Anglo culture is the bold lying in public discourse, media, press essential since the 15th-16th century. The “black legend” essential made up accusation against Spain and Catholics. One scholar writing about the time explained, that it came because early Protestants were militarily week and they compensated by making up things. That “making up” thing has become a permanent fixture in the Anglo world, USA. I do count the “baby eating Hun” and the “Holocaust” to the “black legend”.

In contrast, the Catholic world has been honest in the portrayal of their enemies, like the Turks. Not that they don’t use parody or hyperbole, like in “Abduction from the Seraglio” or “Christians and Moors” puppets or over-live-sized figures in Italy or Spain. Catholic just don’t claim that the Sultan is the “anti-Christ” and has a “secret archive were all the evidence for my claims of conspiracy are hidden” and “the dervish are running the world from behind the scene”.
I think this has a lot to do with the judaizing culture of Protestantism, were the most extreme cases are found in the USA.

You talk about “arguing” and catholicism and protestantism.
But when it comes to “belief” it is catholicism that claims what is to be believed must come through the officials of the church, while protestantism specifies that each individual is responsible for their own church and their own ministry. It’s the fundamental schism that separated protestantism from catholicism.
How do you reconcile this?

There is no individual truth.
Truth is not defined by majority vote.
It is or it isn’t.
If there is “global man made warming” * is not decided by majority vote of scientist or what some individual “carrying about environment” feels, it is either truth or not and that is based on evidence.

“Their own church and ministry”, there is only one church, the one owned by Jesus, if we take the word of the bible.
See Protestants like to talk about the bible, biblical literalism is big but only in case it supports its own position.
The bible did not fall from the sky but was assembled under certain condition, by certain persons and was never intended as DIY manual, “make your own religion”.
There is a tradition and person transporting that tradition and that started with Jesus and his apostles. Who are you to say you are entitled to speak in the name of Jesus? Just because you did read a book?

I don’t cause I'm at best a lapsed Catholic, but I learned my self that Protestantism is a lot of bull, from its very beginning.

*the fact that it is no longer “global man made warming” but “climate change” indicates that GMMW doesn’t exist, climate changes like the weather changes, just in slower intervals, that is a triviality, the rest is secular false religion and making money (billions).

Believers are allowed to charge ursury to foreigners, but not to other believers. Not being able to charge usury at all is heresy. Surprise surprise, a heretic sets himself up to fall into temptation with devils. It's almost as if Jesus' first preaching on the lonely mountain, about living by every word of God, against Satan is warning people about what can happen to heretics. And in my opinion it's the most important lesson in the entire Bible. If I was only allowed to preach one Biblical lesson to anyone for the rest of my life, it would be that.

God watches and *he* is disgusted.
: )

What the fuck are you saying kike? I've listened all as cucked christians persecuted by the "nazis".

????????????????????? (Pic related)

The elimination of political catholicism and execution of clergy (who opposed things like Eugenics due to reasons like "muh abortion" and were always attacking 3rd Reich officials) had nothing to do with religion? Catholicism isn't incompatible with National Socialism, but so isn't Religion of Cuck™ - but the essence of National Socialism has little to do with it.

I've never claimed the catholics set up Protestant opposition, because I'm not differentiating by sect - I'm not adding "people" of europe, just treasonous cucked clergy. Stop making up things
out of butthurt.

Well I don't get where you got the American distinctions talk out of this thread, but that's OK. Now, when you claim that people on NatSoc inspired board wants to kill faggot priests with flamethrowers, you may not be doing justice to the rest of christians, and official clergy, who do nothing about it and even endorse it. I get your sentiments, but I think you're missing the bigger picture here.

Forgot the pic

Hello Mr. Goldstein, you can try, in an attempt of consensus cracking, to claim a conflict which wasn’t.

You are just not smart enough for a discussion outside of the prepared for you “fact sheet”.

This is not meant to be condescending, it just an appropriate answer to your variant of “we nazis are going to gas everyone not blonde and blue eyed”.

That is not me claiming Catholics as “natural born Nazis”, the Catholic church as a true (then) conservative, traditional (in the original sense) power is naturally in conflict with modernist movements like the National-Socialist, who can be ideological traced back to the French revolution.
Of course Mr. Hitler could not undone the effects of the French revolution and his movement was in direct response to (((socialism/communism))).

As is the church today (so far, but the Catholic church is now rapidly “modernizing”, so who knows in the future)
Correct me if I’m wrong, but abortion wasn’t legal in National-Socialist Germany. The Nazi agitated in particular against jewish abortionists.

The majority sided with Kaas, and Brüning agreed to maintain party discipline by voting for the Act.[14]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933
All voted for Hitler, without exception:
Sowohl die Abgeordneten des Zentrums als auch die Abgeordneten der Bayerischen Volkspartei stimmten ohne Ausnahme für das Ermächtigungsgesetz.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ermächtigungsgesetz

You stupid jews needs to be spoon feed.

Oh so the thousands of executions and long emnity between the NSDAP and the church (where the pope constantly made attacks against it) aren't a sign of conflict? And you claim you're not making things?? Hah, that's almost as much of a give away that you're a kike than you saying "nazis!".

Hahahahaha, and you claim you're not making things up. You're true tradionalists - of the jewish tradition! - and the real cuckservatives! I will give you that!

Is like that Goebbels speech - the only response to your endless kike kvetching is the >>>/oven/

Guess who makes compromises - enemies! Now you understand why the church was so scared when the NSDAP took power and activelly opposed them!

Why Protestants and Roman Catholics used to murder each other, in a nutshell…

Sorry that you ran into the retarded groups, of which there are many. Your mileage may vary. Have you checked out a Presbyterian church with a Reformed statement of faith? You seem like the type of guy that's big on liturgy and infant baptism. For serious Protestants, (emphasis on serious) Protestantism is about the doctrine, not about being CGTOW. Catholics Going Their Own Way, get it? Try this on for size and see if it doesn't suit you. You may just find that you like it.
sermonaudio.com/search.asp?speakeronly=true&currsection=sermonsspeaker&keyword=Dr._R._C._Sproul
Most Catholics that hear teaching like this have told me that they've never heard anything like it before. R.I.P. Dr. Sproul, he fell asleep about two weeks ago. The guy was a teddy bear, very gentle man and fun to hug. I'll miss him.

How so?

Got a larger version of that with sources?

So far my judgment about Protestantism is, it does ow his relative success to money saved or gained.

Luther’s argument was that salvation can only be found through grace, nothing man can do would be sufficient to earn that grace, so only faith and trust in Jesus leads to salvation.

That had some nice consequences if you are a rich guy.
If you follow the teachings of the Catholic church, you could confess your sins and the sins would be forgiven, so far not too different to Luther, but the church teaches also that lip-service is not enough, action is mandated. The church thinks that to show that you really regret your sins you should do some penance. That is the confessors will task the sinner to do something to demonstrate his regret. You can do more if you think that appropriate. Anyway you can’t avoid to do penace because even if you are finally going to heaven because of the grace of God, you might end first in purgatory doing penance for the sins you forgot to do penance or did not do enough.

Here comes the money aspect. And the point the reformators used to polemic about.
Doing penance meant to do good works. Work can be expressed in money. A rich guy might be expected to use some of his money, he eventually sinned to gain, to do good works. Example is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuggerei
A lot of the Church property, cloister, hospitals, churches, schools was build with such “charitable” money/property. In Medieval thinking charity as we know didn’t exist, or was more limited to those one was committed. This “charity”, good works was not to serve man but God. To service the wounds of an lepper wasn’t so much to help out a man, but Jesus or God. Bandaging him was like doing a prayer.
Anyway, here comes the reformators and declare that costly practice superfluous. Salvation is cheap, it is free. Hurray! Money saved.
It was no accident that Protestantism found it’s early and most eager follower in the rich leadership of the imperial cities and their merchant class.

Another money point of the Protestant reformation was Papacy and control over the church.
In a repeat of the first schism, princes and kings did see it as a way to gain control over the church and its property.
Henry VIII became Europe's richest man after confiscating the Church’s property in England. That property wasn’t that of the “evil Anti-Christ in Rome” but that of the public and people of England who donated and worked for generation to create it. Suddenly it was only one person and his courtiers profiting from it. Henry wasted in his lifetime all what he didn’t spend on bribes to his courtiers. Similar the protestant princes of Europe. Much more was destroyed in property, idealistic and in money than gained by the robber.
It is embarrassing to read “reformers” like Wyclif pandering to the monarchs greed.

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".

Cock and a Pussy. Do worry fraidy cats. You'll all get both in the future. (If you want) Tee hehehe

There will be no Big Crunch. Not enough gravitational pull for that. Heat Death is more plausible.

I have always held the opinion that the Holy Spirit holds feminine qualities, since it ministers to women.

We are going from heresy to heresy to heresy inside a heresy. I CANNOT STAND HERESY. BURN THEM ALIVE

to atheists and pagans: THE DAY OF THE STAKE IS COMING

Sweedfags: Please revolt already.

Fuck off you LARPing cunt

do you enjoy knowing your fate?

Glad to know who your enemies are - not the kikes or liberals. Reminder that every cucked pedophile priest is going to get hanged with the jews on the day of the rope, along with the "christian identity" shills who put "denomination" above race and NS ideas.

neopaganism was invented in 1903 as a plan to break the morality of the western world by a group of jewish bankers why do you support it?

What does greedy royalty hiring kikes to perform Jewry have to do with Christ specifically removing similar forms of Jewry

this is why a lot of people are Godless plebs.. any faggot can alter the meaning of the religion if he has a big enough stage. just look at the pope.

Yeah the Church of Sweden is the only cucked one… It's good that you have fanatism, but you're misplacing it. Lurk moar and read about Kirchenkampf or you can stay at your cuck containment board over /christian/, though

Goebbels is that you?

Because we are not neopagans

It's more likely than your deluded fantasy, people have largely abandoned the church for a reason, it's pozzed beyond belief and barely respects itself

Pretty much. That's why I and others I know packed their bags so to speak. Hell even here in small town Heart of Dixie the Methodist church has fags in church leadership. As do a few Baptist church's as well. When they're not too busy fellating shitskins and jews of course. I suppose one could still go to snake church since the poz seems to have missed them but then you're dealing with religious nuts who flop around on the floor and "speak in tongues". It's all so very tiresome.

reminder that 2 Swedes were celebrated as heroes for assaulting an American citizen, and their word was simply taken as truth when they claimed they saw him raping an unconscious woman

DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS!!!!

Jesus is a hen?

Another Slide Thread

Trying to slide this thread about the new leaks of Friends of Democracy that they organize riots.

This fucker is bumping irrelevant threads to slide current shit. Ban him..

Looks like an important thread to me, guess all slide threads slowly get to 350 posts?

Burning your enemies at the stake, is a pagan practise. It was reserved for witches, before the catholic church put a stop to it.

Not a neopagan, evidence for this claim and I would like to point out that germanic revivals predate to the 19th century.

I tend to agree with that statement

that's gotta be a meme-table
Australia will drop hard by 2030, guaranteed

Not a NP either. It's important to differentiate: yes, especially in the Germanic countries there was an authentic paganist-romantic revival, but many attempts in the British-speaking world (e.g. Gardner) were indeed funded by high-finance groups and/or related to (((freemasonry))).

DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS!!!!

Are they retarded?

Not on GDP and related stuff, because of the mining companies.

So retarded.
Just use their beliefs against them:
God identifies clearly as a male, since he calls himself the father. Same for Jesus who calls himself the son of God. If you do not call him, by what he identifies, then you clearly are a sexist bigot.