Dubsman Wants More Diversity

"It's well passed time white men ran everything, we need SO much more diversity."

hooktube.com/watch?v=yjV4PIDJVHg

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.is/tyT3R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These fuckers calling for Diversity are calling for us to be over run in a world that is already over run.

Diversity means they get to kill me and exterminate me and people that look like me.

Fucking race war now.

sage

He looks dreadful, he never embraced the meme magic and it's killing him

Holy fuck, I had no idea who that lard ass beta was until I read the tiny bi-line on the picture.

This guy is suffering a curse.

What are you sliding?

Only someone completely insulated from the rest of the world could say something this asinine.

Actually now that I think about it, does anyone here think they would go so far as to deliberately use Bale to attack Holla Forums on a conditioning level?

White cooks make ethnic food better than ethnic people.

what a disgusting hedonistic thing to say. yeas goy, your family's safely and way of life is worth sacrificing for the pleasure of eating a burrito. I hope this fat slob chokes on a kebab.

It's a bait post you retards to bump this shit thread.

Bale has devolved into a shabbos soy goy. It's no surprise that his politics are heavily chucked.

Sage negated.

That was my first thought actually - or he wants to unmeme himself as if that would happen

They are really fucking terrified of this forum if they went this far. Alternatively, Bale is just cucked by the rampant media conditioning over the last few years. People are so unaware of conditioning that it's nothing but sleep outside the deeper social forums.

These people are letting my people get raped and murdered daily because of their ideology.

I fucking hate you, you cunts. You belong in hell and i will personally put you there.

Trump 2020?

The fuck is wrong with these man-children?

He was talking poorly about Trump earlier, by the looks of it his shit is already starting to get just'd. The Trump Curse is real lads.

This is the only argument they have for replacing every European in every European country.

>This is your body on (((diversity))).
Reminder to all you faggots that you should be getting /fit/ for when shit hits the fan.

It's almost like when you insult the Trump, you lose the favor of the Emperor which involuntarily gives yourself over to the corruption of Chaos, but in the real world, since chaos is the opposite of order and strength (both inherently white), Chaos just makes you weak and fat.

and gay. it makes you gay too.

It's a sad story, really.

indeed….

Confirmed.

Guess it's time to stop calling him Dubsman. Fucking look at him, he's beyond saving, and that meme now lives in time window that is not the present. He had a good run.

holy checked

So what do you suggest?
How are we gonna check the numbers properly, if dubbsman is kill?

They're telling him to say this since he's an icon of ours. It doesn't matter thiugh, it's the message, not the man that's inportant. And his souls belongs to us.

Have there not been other dubsmen since? including pepe, and even kek himself?

Nice get, but it really is time to put up the towel on it. I'm reminded of Trash man cucking out about two years ago, during the election season. Just check them without mentioning bateman. It existed before him, and it will exist after him. Okay?

(checked)
Those digits seems pretty conclusive. The dubsman that can act like a fucking cuck in interview is not the true dubsman. Bale isn't dubsman, his portrayal of Bateman is.

Dubsman is checking our dubs because he himself never got em. It's out of jealousy that he points out that we received repeating digits.

Dubsman as a meme still works, because he's getting JUST'd irl from the Trump Curse

Bateman wasn't the original dubsmeme. Before, it was just textposting GET. I'd like to go back to that. Same as someone mentioning trash not needing to show that greasy godless neckbeard's face.

(checked)

I've never heard a proponent for diversity bring up anything beyond food and music. In fact, if you ask them to argue for diversity without bringing up food or racist, you get the usual buzzword-catchphrase-phobia-ism. Then comes the talking over you, raising of voices, and emotional outbursts. If it isn't their first rodeo, they keep looking around to see if they can adjust their buzzwords for the small crowd that sometimes gathers. If they really know what they're doing, they pull out their phone and even if they aren't filming: they're probably putting it in camera mode and that makes other people want to join in on the spectator-mode of life where the phone is attached to their hand.

It's almost like a Choose Your Own Adventure book or a decision tree where the further you go the greater the need for patience and a cooler head becomes. Maybe one day, a singularity will occur when a rainbow haired harpy, a soy boy or a miniature defect dude in the form of a FtM homunculus will go 'oh fuck, you're right' and everything blinks out of mathematical existence.

Sage for off topic post.

Anyone have the anti-white and anti-Trump screencaps of dubsman from previous thread?

More like body double.
:^)

It is possible for dubsman and cuckman to both exist. While people die, memes never die.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
gfred

Hm.

This is the result of 10+ years of cocaine abuse.
The look is unmistakeable.

Saved!

Please tell me somebody gave a reasonable response to this fucking braindead mental midget

Aside from the obvious soy faggotry, isn't Bale famous for swinging wildly in weight for different roles? It's no surprise he looks like a fat sack of shit.

Nice.

There's truth in these numbers!

sage
this should of been deleted for stupid cuckchan posting but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(checked)
AJ "eliminate gays" Styles

You "should of" be exterminated, retard.

(((John Oliver)))
Well what did you expect from the kike that thinks stating the CURRENT YEAR™ is an argument?

Indeed it is time white man has a turn running everything. We would finally get the diversity we need.

it's nearly 2018, I'll fucking skype some mexican chef and have him show me how he makes his tacos. These liberals need to get with the times.

Leftists don't consider it real if it was made by someone of a biological race different than the race that invented it. They sure care a lot about race when it means less white people.

i dare them to say "i want america to be more like mexico, england like pakistan, japan like syria, sweden like the congo, canada like china"
they fucking won't

Dude, don't fucking link to Snaggletooth's channel. Either make a vid or use hooktube.

It really DOES seem to be a dead giveaway with the hidden fags, doesn't it?

Never thought I'd live to see dubsman and trashman both in the trash

Someone put the hair on him

In an attempt to save dubsman before throwing him into a pit in hell, I offer this explanation.

He's a movie cunt so in his world, it's all jews. Maybe this is just his way of saying he's sick of fucking kikes? Maybe? Please? Or, no hope and he's really gone full cuck?

If it's the later then we need to mail him dildos and boxes of horse shit. Also jew beanies and talmuds that have been soiled. Use your preferred way.

Oh yeah, he lived in London and now LA so… you can't get anymore 'diversity'. He's been up to his tits in subhumans.

dubsman? more like doublechin man

He doesn't look like dubs man anymore. Sad!.

How else are you going to get all those cute mixed babies to rape?

this dude should fucking die

it's probably this tbh

I guess it just further illustrates how little they actually fucking understand the shit we do and why we do it.

Pretty sure we already had this thread. Of course anyone involved in Hollyjew is fucking submersed in degeneracy. Don't look up to actors, they're just empty vessels for other people's characters.

Low effort OP.

You know they will, they just choose to ignore the bad things.
Kinda like how when you grew up and you thought Sweden was this magical place full of beautiful&handsome blonde people but now the reality has kicked in or how French were supposed to be people with funny moustaches carrying baguettes everywhere!

Oh my fucking God he actually did the meme.

Memes never die friend.

Its not low effort faggot.

The dubs have left him, but his former self will forever be the avatar of dubs.

Never forget that trashman is a Goyry Johnson supporting lolberg who supported Aleppo man for president in 2012 instead of Ron Paul as well as the fact that he also unironically named his own child "Moxie CrimeFighter."

Source:
archive.is/tyT3R

God damn, is he in role-prep for a Larry The Cable Guy biopic?

bateman lost the power of the dubs during the memetic fusion of pepe and GETs to re awaken the ancient egyptian meme god kek.
it should be of no surprise that batemans living meat has turned into a zog zombie. sad really.

let us not remember him like this. but as he was in the before time, in the long long ago.

The best thing to ask someone is to get them to name one benefit migrants bring besides food.

No one can do it.

when someone is worth an estimated $80 M, they don't live in the same world. Have you ever noticed that all of the 'Open Borders' types, live in gated communities, behind fences, locked doors and windows, surrounded by 24-hour surveillance and guys with guns?

You cannot believe how right you are, i once had an argument with my history teacher and he countered basically everything i said with the question if i wanted to eat sauerkraut and bratwurst every day.
This was to stupid i was stunned. Can't believe they consider this a real argument.

He'll wind up 50-years old with a 70-year old body that's only held together by hatred and black magic, like others before him.

THE IRONY
His character has to put a facade of vacuity to live in a yuppie cuture by virtue signaling all the time, until his real personality gets dissolved.
The actual person becomes the character.

Dubsman meme'd himself into his own warning.
vid related

Patrick Bateman: I'm on a diet.

Jean: What, you're kidding, right? You look great… so fit… and thin.

the best I can do

What happened to his eyebrows? Did he shave them for a movie role?

It’s always about the fucking food

I would expect that limey faggot to lack any trigger discipline

There still people watching the TV? no wonder why is so pozzed

DUBSMAN WON'T LEAVE HIS DUBS

There are many, but does the meme need to be replaced? How many memes are based on people who are cucks? Do you abandon Pepe because faceberg used it for a while, or Sarcuck of Mossad made Kekistan? Or do you maintain strong convictions against outside influences?

The post is true.
Japan has some of the best food I've had, and it is consistently good.
Italian level pizzas, indian level curry, korean level barbeque, japan level sushi.

Rate my OC

These dubs say it must be so. BE WARNED!

Batman need burger

Japan has a long tradition of good chefs.

replace white with jewish and whatta ya know

He's slowly trying to look more like Harvey Weinstein.

This is what happens when you steal or subvert one too many gets, anons.

Let this serve as a warning.

Gee, where else would I find japan-tier sushi? Africa?

it seems strange timing, since Bale has been relatively unpolitical throughout his career, and now he won't stop ranting. He hadn't even really said anything about Trump until 1 year into Trump's presidency. Why now?

He gained weight for a movie role.

He doesn't even look like his former self. It's almost like they killed the real one and got a rather poor replacement who has a similar voice.