/2mtg/ 2018 Mid-Term General

Holla Forums Approved Candidates for the 2018 Elections
ITT: We compile a list of /our guys/. Following Roy Moore's "defeat" in Alabama, it's clear that we can't take a moment to rest. It took over a year of shitposting to help Trump win the presidency, so it's important to start these elections early. Here's a list of some candidates I've found; if you'd like to share any please feel free to do so.

He is an incumbent Representative from California. He won reelection in 2016 with 60% of the vote, but it's important that we don't lose him. He is pro-Trump and is very sympathetic to Putin and Assad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Rohrabacher

Elizabeth Warren is a current Senator from Massachusetts, but she's up for reelection in 2018. It's a long shot, but ousting her would be devastating to the democrats. Representative Diel served on the Trump campaign in Massachusetts and is a firm support of him. His rival in the primaries is Kingston III, the owner of a wealth management company, and Harvard Alumni. Kingston worked with a NeverTrump PAC in 2016, so it's very obvious that he's on McConnel's side.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Diehl

He outright calls out the anti-white demographic warfare going on. There is no one in congress more /our guy/ than him. Like Rohrabacher he is rather safe for reelection, but that doesn't lessen the importance of memeing him.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_King

He's able to grab a pretty vulnerable seat. There isn't much info about him, so it's important to do more digging. Although just winning the seat alone is good enough.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Campbell_(North_Dakota_politician)

I like this guy. He was West Virginia's attorney General, and he explicitly stated his intention of stalling Obama's failed policies as long as possible within the courts. It is vital for nationalists to start contesting the Jewish control over the judicial system; just look at how much they've stalled the Travel Ban. If you still aren't that sold on Morrisey: he threatened to sue Trump if he didn't repeal DACA, so he's not even some fag riding on Trump's coattails, he's just always been a populist. He would be a great replacement for the Senator from West Virginia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Morrisey

Very pro-Trump. He wants any immigrants to speak English, and is anti-illegal immigration. I get a slight civnat vibe from him, but even the most cucked republican would be more helpful than a democrat.
gibbonsforohio.com/home

He's running against Paul Ryan (the speaker of the house) in 2018. Unless Ryan doesn't run for reelection, it's fairly unlikely that Nehlen wins. However, he is the most /our guy/ person on this list, and has been outright anti-semitic in the past. There's no way he doesn't get support.
electnehlen.com/

What do you guys think? Any other candidates to support?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-identity-crisis-has-overtaken-arizonas-senate-race/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelli_Ward
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We'll have to see. The primaries alone tell all.

That's a definite no as he is controlled opposition, obviously.

Even if he was (I doubt it at this point when he promoted CoC) there's literally no loss with electing him relative to any other politician. Either he is and /ourguy/ or he's not and we just get the same establishment politician same as any other.

I've said this before and I'm going to say it again
We need Sam Hyde to run for office, probably as a Democrat
We need some way to polarise Warren with some other Lefty candidate to drive them close together so Sam campaigning under his usual comedy can win a Primary and from there an easy geneal
Bonus points if we can get an ok Republican win there without hurting Sam's bid
But first and foremost we fucking need Sam Hyde to declare a senate run, so Sam I fucking know you lurk here, if you aren't going to at least say why

The primaries are already too late for most of them. Waiting and just assuming we'd win is what cost Moore Alabama. Diehl is an example of someone who really needs help in the primaries.

mate there is that whole crowd with unintelligent pro israelites that's been a fucking Trap for us in the last year of Politics, need I fucking remind you Moore fucking lost in fucking Alabama

Shut up, retard.

We need to have all of this ready before the primaries even seem about to begin. The (((democucks))) scrambled to make every local election count and give those elections nigh-presidential tier coverage. Most importantly we need to keep out all of the traitorous faggots. We need a bulletproof list that is organized by district and state. This list needs to be perfectly mobile so that all can use it. By the time it's time to vote, it should be widely circulated and known by heart.

Always check the candidates' true voting record before their "record." If your state doesn't have an /ourguy/, establish a criteria for selecting one. Off the top of my head; isn't a zionist cuckservative, isn't a never-trumper, has a good voting record, is a white male, isn't a degenerate, etc. Worse case scenario is that there are no clear answers. In that case, your best bet is their voting records and someone who doesn't cuck for israel. Even if they are vocally anti-trump that doesn't matter. Only their actions matter.

Remember: if you want /ourguy/ in office, be the /ourguy/. Run for office. There aren't enough /ourguys/ in office until there are.

Tell me what is wrong about Sam Hyde
Also have you been fucking blind about what's been happening, you don't see how most people being brought up are fucking retards who most likely are controlled op
Sam Hyde is a bid that could work by mocking an idiocy on politics on both the left and the right, inb4 you claim that Holla Forums is alt-kike and not 3rd way/NatSoc

Fucking this

what do you mean ?

Didn't you hear ? This is a Pro-Trump board, no matter how shit he is

FOX NEWS THE BOARD
lol

And here comes the first attempt to shut down the thread. Best to preemptively filter him and let him kvetch.

Eh I'd say the more he sucks Kushners circumcised cock the more we start to dislike him more and more

I wonder how many states see busloads of beaners to rig red states. It's inevitable.

Are you new here? Murdoch is hated and fuck that neocohen network.

Good thread. Let's keep adding to the list.

I don't understand why a first world country like the USA doesn't have voter ID. Even 3rd world countries have voter ID, because, you know, civilised people know it would fuck up and create a false democracy.

What about Kelli Ward? She is running for Flake's senate seat in Arizona. Pro-Trump in a state where both senate seats are currently occupied by two of the most insufferable cuckservatives. Although McCain is dying and Flake announced he won't be running in 2018, so Arizona will have new senators in any case. But Ward is probably the best option there.

Voter IDs be raycis. It be like Jim Crow all over again.

That doesn't even make any sense. Are your Democrat political party fucking retarded or something?

Allow me to explain the reasoning behind this AFAIK:

When the federal government decided that niggers should have the right to vote, a couple of anti-nigger states in the south passed legislation designed to keep niggers from voting. They couldn't take away their right to vote, so they created barriers that most whites could meet but most niggers could not. For example, some states made it obligated to pass a basic reading test at the polling station. Since a disporportionate amount of niggers was illiterate, this in practice meant that many niggers couldn't vote.
This kind of legislation (and other state legislation that was aimed at bullying niggers) became known as Jim Crow laws. Today a disproportionate amount of niggers and other minorities don't have voter IDs, so many lefties think that this is reminiscent of the Jim Crow laws.

I'm not an expert on this so maybe I got some things wrong.

Voter ID is something you have to show, shit social workers will do the paperwork for you if you are illiterate or 'underage'.
What the fuck is the justification for not having voter ID laws.
For fucks sakes Alabama saw busloads of white numales bussed in to vote.

Is it so fucking hard to supply voters ID or require mandatory ID checks?

Idiotic. That has no bearing on today and they are provided for and required in every real democracy. I guess your Democrats really are retards.

Wrong.
You need ID to receive welfare.

That's not true. You don't even need to be a citizen to get wellfare. Having an ID makes things easier (or maybe the opposite these days), but you don't need one at all for EBT, HUD, WIC, or most other programs.

They ran Hillary, isn't that proof enough?

Non whites of all stripes intentionally avoid getting IDs, since not only does it allow them to apply for gibs multiple times, it also gets them out of crimes, as in high crime areas, they'll often just turn loose petty criminals, but you can't call them back to court if you have no idea who they even are. With beaners and shit, they aren't born here, so they won't even have birth certificates, much less photo ID. The marxists set up their system pretty rigidly to make as much use as possible of the mudflood they invited in back in '65.

Didn't he support ISIS when they attacked Iran during the summer? Pretty sure he said America should be backing ISIS against Hezbollah and other Shia groups.

We're going to war next year bro. Every state will be pepe green if we play our cards right.

how'd that happen?

I am proud to live in the same state as Steve King. Keep this thread bumped, this is really important.

Anyone in IL-14 needs to get out there and smash that Randy Hultgren button. He's the best Republican in the state, the only one opposed to the "pathway to citizenship" and his traditionally red far-suburban district went blue in 2016 due to signally suburban moms.

David Duke 2020

You can tell who is the best candidate based on how much hysteria the media monopoly raises over him and how hard shills shill against him on image boards.

Hi there.

Nevada is up for grabs in a major way. All of our Representatives are up for grabs. Dean Heller will likely be running again. Adam Laxalt is running to be the next governor, Brian Sandoval has hit his term limit.

I don't know how many of the candidates are actually running or just thinking about it, or whether or not they're Holla Forums approved. It's worth looking at though.

Nice visuals, user. 2 and 3 could be improved with clearer text for greater effectiveness.

I'm not voting or talking about mid-term elections on Holla Forums because

1. It ruined Holla Forums and made this place into some shell corporation for the GOP.

2. I don't want jury duty again

3. Fucking GOP, including Bannon want to see my race and country mongrelized and dead. They want to see your children's future as a Brazilian hellscape of rape and poverty just like the Dems.

4. It's boring and Holla Forums once had more important things to do like Weiner's emails or redpilling people on the Havvara Agreement.

You can't even spell his name right, Kike.
You're wasting your time if you think that this pathetic D&C shilling will prevent us from fulfilling our objectives.
Can't Maul the Paul

Checked. IF he ran which I strongly doubt he ever would, from what I've studied of him thus far I'd support him all the way.

Far as the rest go, checking their (((allegiances))) and surnames would thin out the herd considerably, add to that skin pigment and I'd have to guess that would empty out the container of candidates quite nicely. But I'm just an oldfag what the fuck do I know.

Anyone know who might be running for New Hampshire?

I get how you feel honestly, it feels more like /news/ than Holla Forums. That said this is a chance to take over the GOP and kick the neocucks out of office and at bare minimum accelerate things towards a civil war. Also because you and I are too creatively bankrupt to create the sort of threads that used to be here

Trump has supporters all over the country. Even Commiefornia and Jew York had millions of voters support him, even if their efforts were in vain. And most of the democrat losers in that picture were voted in a few years ago, when the conservatives in those states had given up hope. There is a good chance of taking them out in 2018 if Trump vouches for their opponents. Of course we need to make sure their replacements aren't cucks.

Remember that not every election is going to have an /our guy/. If you live in a district, and you are old enough to run for the position, then please put your name on the ballot. It's obviously better if you're well established, able to give a speech, raise funds, etc, but that's not completely necessary. Bernie Sanders was a fucking NEET and he got elected to the Senate. Just file out a few papers to get your name on the ballot, go to some local party events and let people know who you are, and build a website. Even if you're challenging a well established Neocon, and it's obvious you don't have a chance at winning, run anyways. It will give Trump more presence, and it will give the next person to challenge him a leg to stand on. Also it will make your word on politics a lot more valuable since you can call yourself a "Candidate for the Louisiana State Senate" instead of some NEET.

To be honest I don't like female politicians, but she's a keeper. McConnel has ran ads against her through his establishment SuperPAC, "The Senate Leadership Fund." fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-identity-crisis-has-overtaken-arizonas-senate-race/ In addition she wants to stop illegal immigration. Definitely /our girl/, Arizonanons remember her.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelli_Ward

Even if he is… would you rather have controlled opposition or a globalist neo-cuck like Paul Ryan?

We need Mcbrain to kick the bucket but first leak his connections to Jonathan Rothkike

Fuck elections, the party has become cuckservative again. They won't even touch the full right now.

Is that right Schlomo?

They fact that Breitbart thinks he's too extreme right for them means he's the guy we may need.

Once you are registered, there will always be a chance for your name to be drawn for jury duty.

You could live another 100 years without voting, and you still could get drawn for jury duty

I would only vote for Sam Hyde if he moved to Massachusetts and ran against John “Brianna Wu” Flynt. At least it would be good for a laugh.

I know who you are, and I know where you come from, and when I get there I am going to slowly wrap the rope around your throat, you kike shill.

Hi bot

Not if we gas them.

Like I don't spot the Nehlen reference. I don't know how much all this shilling cost, but I hope that spic-fucker gets his money back.

Until the actual day of the rope we have 2 choices: