Buzzfeed hacked!

Which one of you guys did this !!!
buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.bj7EOpQAl#.kyrgDaPr8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/85XD1
archive.is/cs8Og
archive.is/2UATr
amnation.com/vfr/archives/009226.html
archive.fo/jOXhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.
That url is sketchy as fuck.

Not hacked.

It’s making news on DS and cuckchan retards.

If this could somehow be made into BuzzFeed's most-viewed article, maybe they'd have to produce more race-realist content.

We have got to start getting into journalism, anons. We're striking gold with shit like this.

archive, because I'm not clicking that link

here is the archive
archive.is/85XD1
not that the link is shady, i just want this saved for posterity

>archive.is/85XD1
good read man, thanks for posting

glorious list of easy redpills

OP is a faggot

Awww I wanted to archive it :'(

archive.is/cs8Og

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Because of political correctness, that makes everything politically incorrect funny by default. Political correctness is anti-humor. Thus being politically incorrect is automatically funny and instantly memorable.

This is our biggest advantage in the meme war. Faggots that are still bound to political correctness can only be so "funny" before they cross the line - and they can't risk doing so.

My sides. 10/10 thoroughly enjoyed.

And this user is right anyone can create a buzzfeed article. Fun fact, most of their articles are written by the "community". This is how Buzzfeed gets free content to post on their vetted front page without having to pay the author for said content. You'd be surprised how many media sites do this.

Where were you when buzzfeed realised race realism gets views.

Does this mean niggers are no longer Jews and SJWs favorite useful morons I mean minority?

I cant believe this shit wasn't archived. Well thats changed.
archive.is/2UATr

It was archived twice
Here
Here

It's not an official Buzzfeed article written by staff. Some user wrote it and posted it in their community section.

AYYO BUZFEED NIGGAS DIS SHIT RAYSISS WHEN IT GO DOWW?? SMH NIGGAS

So tolerant, this article changed my view on life.

Its funny, but no one who isn't a soy boy would include these things nor care about them.

It's a good list, but I don't see any red pills. The ADL one is a nice purple pill though.

It's called exploiting fracture points. Now stop ruining English, you nigger.

I'm already starting to see the mental gymnastics of niggers and niggerlovers, true to Auster's First Law: The worse any designated minority or alien group behaves in a liberal society, the bigger become the lies of Political Correctness in covering up for that group.

Can't maintain such lies without preventing the due conviction and punishment of criminals.
amnation.com/vfr/archives/009226.html

Everything is 69chess to you moron isn't it? I don't care about your exploits, painting faggotry and semitism as tolerant, however ironic, is not a good thing.
But do excuse me for my grammar, it's not my first language, i kinda make up for it by speaking more languages then you through, nigger.

This is hilarious
AYO HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN

DIS HERE OOGA BOOGA CHIMPS OUT
DAS ROBS A GAS STATION
SUMMA FINE SHOOTS HIPOINT IN THE AIR AND KILLS RANDOM NEIGHBOR
POSTS VINE OF ANNOYING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE WHILE HIGH ON CRACK
DIS HERE
DAS RACIST

You sure showed me, Jamal.

Not an argument.

What an idiot.

I want to start making a series of politically incorrect songs to troll SJWs and shit, but also educate and redpill

one I will title "Didja just assume my gender?" another titled "Helpless" which is all about how the media sells an image of what we should be, and society follows it, and the end result of the PC culture it creates is censorship and locks us all in an intellectual cage, willingly.

How do I release these songs and others which will have more heavy concepts, would love to be able to safely name the jew and outline all that, talk about race and gender differences, how miscegenation is war on whites and everyone else all at once destroying culture and identity

the question is how do I make these without attaching my real name and identity to them while still able to gain something from creating them to allow me to create more? How best do I mask my voice etc so it isn't immediately obvious, I don't want to plagiarize moonman with the TTS and I feel like a voice changer might be obnoxious making the whole thing tough to listen to

what are your thoughts anons?

Release by proxy. Let someone else get the credit, split the proceeds and make sure a trusted third party is hand delivering you the money so that a black hat doesn't discover a direct paper trail leading to you. Mere voice modulation is useless, as it's possible to reverse. Unless you're already famous, you probably don't have anything to worry about as far as people singling out your voice is concerned.

If hypothetically speaking you would evacuateeveryone from Detroit and left an equally sized population of native gang warfare chimps and invasive mohomos then seal it off and come back after two years: who would be in charge/alive and why?

37 Things Jews Need to Stop Ruining in 2018

1. Foreskins

Fucking WEW.

Where is this comment section thing, I cannot into buzzfeed apparently.

cap that shit.

The archive doesn't catch it. You have to go to the actual site for it.

There's nothing particularly amazing by our standards, aside from this being the general response on fucking BuzzFeed. The normies are waking up.

Holy fuck that website, how many fucking scripts are they trying to run? Which one is the one that reveals the comments? I am not blanket enabling such cancer on my poor vpn.

All I can tell you with my limited knowledge is that the comments section doesn't appear until you scroll below the article (it fades in once you hit the bottom) and the menu options if you click on a response are all Facebook integrated shit.

Most of Africa is Muslim, but it didn't used to be. That should answer your question.

2. History of WWII

that was up longer than expected

>t. leaf

I get the constraints placed on the number of entries, but I had wished "America" was one of them.

look right below the title

Fug, I'll show myself to the oven

Now the question is, do they take the list about white people down? If not, that will be even funnier.

Only if you're a dumb Israeli.

It's a response to an article with the same title except, things White people ruined.

It says right fucking there it's by a "Community Contributor"

I wouldn't bet on it.

Yep its a shill

Uber Checked

It's gone.

Fortunately someone archived it
archive.fo/jOXhs

didn't meant to sage

If anyone has a capture of the "10 things" version done shortly after, I didn't get a copy of that one.

T-thanks… Satan?

About a week late to that party there.

Anyway, since anyone can do an article; we should spam the website with this article.