Yu-Gi-Oh!

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - mediafire.com/download/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with most of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-eQ2q6MS3k
yugiohprices.com/card_price?name=Starving Venom Fusion Dragon
duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/145347-official-goat-format-thread/&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does the fusion era have the best girls?

so someone was bullying me earlier about my shitty zombies
is brilliant fusion and seraphinite worth putting in here? i don't really have any amazing light monsters to put in here aside from trick clown

I feel this should be posted every thread after the OP
HOW TO BEAT THE META WITH SOLEMN STRIKE

Hit Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon as it needs to first be special summoned in order to revive it which stops them from using Return of the Dragon Lords to bring it back.

Usually you will want to hit the Pendulum summon. You just need to judge the advantage difference and if any of their power cards are in the summon (Qliphorts, Majespecters). Also hitting Blackwing - Gofu the Vague Shadow can be useful on turn 1.

Hit ABC-Dragon Buster with this as it will leave the materials banished and prevent it from being summoned back by any grave recursive tech cards which slows their game down hugely.

Hit the first pilot when it banishes itself for it's effect. Kozmo only have 2 cards really that can put another monster on board Emergency Teleport and Reasoning so it's usually a safe way to shut down their first turn.

Hit either Cir when they try to summon Dante or Dante when they try to add back Cir to stop the loop. Do not hit Dante's summon. Also hit Breaksword, or terrortop's effect.

NOW STOP BEING SHIT AND RUN SOLEMN STRIKE

Here's a helpful tip: if it's not meta it needs either the brilliant fusion engine or the speedroid engine to keep up. Zombies would benefit more from the brilliant engine for the extra normal summon, and no don't run necroface just keep D.D.R

on a side note, is beast of the pharaoh any useful? i used to run it before solitaire came out, since uni-zombie pretty much didn't have any plays first turn without it

anyways, how's this?
i'd put in summoner monks, but i've only got one, not sure if he works so well that way

fuck

Sorry, I don't play the virtual game
If you are a fuckboy or a cool guy and collect yugioh cards, and I mean still do, your 7 year old 100 ish random cards don't count.
Reply to this with your skype/kik

wot

If you collect real life cards, tell me

why should i?

I definitely do. You just can't really beat the feeling and sounds of actually holding the cards in your own hands.

So we can just look at each others' cards and talk about them, m8
Chill dude

Exactly, I just opened a whole booster of the Darkness Dimensions Movie one,
I basically completed the set but didn't get the Swords of Revealing Light version

i'm not falling for it, you're not getting my cards, you cyber hacker

Top kek

You prob have boring non holo black name cards then

the most expensive thing i have is trishula, everything else is meh
i HAD omega back in the day, but i traded it with my zombie deck for a full yang zing deck+lightsworn deck. in retrospect that was a bit of a mistake

oh wait, i've got raigeki too, that's about as much as trishula, right?

Leave your puddle where you play and you might actually see and learn different things.

again, literally no one
and i'm not talking irl, nobody on ygopro plays it either

Don't even give me your gay skype anymore

i don't even have skype, you fucking microshill

i never saw anyone running it on ygopro or DN for at least 4 years
i sure as fuck haven't see an uprising in exterio usage in the last few months
what reason do i have to think that anyone plays it?

LITERALLY
N
O
B
O
D
Y

Ez Fusion

L I T E R A L L Y

I

T

E

R

A

L

L

Y

Can we talk about awful support?

Because this card as support is so bad I don't understand why konami made it or why they thought it would be good "Support".
1.Because of the introduction of the new Silent Swordsman and Magician which it was released along side, there is no need to run swordsman lv3,lv5 or magician lv4 since the new ones upon death skip right to level 7/8 swordsman/magician which is much faster and more effective.

2.It's fairy and meaning it doesn't work with the new swordsman/magician, only thing it could be good for is using for that spell where you banish a light fairy from your hand and draw 2, and it's searching power is also worthless since you'll waste your normal summon to get it and now you have only this card defending you now with it's grand 500ATK, but hey you now added that one silent swordsman lv3 to your hand, he'll surely do a lot of good next turn after they've made their plays.

3.Wow it can recycle an destroyed lv monster when it's dead, a monster who'll be too weak to fight back vs something that already destroyed paladin or would now take too long to summon since they're still LV monsters.

4.This thing is probably the last support they'll get and it's wasted on something like this which seems like a beginners trap for if someone wanted to use either Silent monster and it's such a waste, too slow, too weak if it even had something as simply as discard it to search Silent sword, silent burning or even level up it would be something but nothing it has is seemingly good for early or long game plays.

Boss Rush

I don't think any proper "Support" card could be as bad as it when considered in the context of the archetype.

thread theme

Is this how you play modern infernoids?

Behold…someone trying to run an X-Saber deck

So wait, Cattle Call is just another Instant Fusion.

It's pretty catchy too. Impressive.

to whoever told me to run gem-knight engine in zombies, fuck you, this shit bricks like no other
anyways, i got shutendojis today, and beelze
and i'm getting blue-blooded oni tuesday
so now i should be able to consistently run xyz and synchros in here, while also getting some draw power
i'm probably gonna swap necroface for d.d.r though, without gem-knights, he doesn't get to do much

you're missing m-x saber invoker

also, is the nethersoul synchro worth putting in here? doesn't server much of a purpose, but i'd have something to summon when beelze gets negated

bump
it kind of works better when it's just the absolute core part of the deck and other zombie-summoning shit
i wanted to run blue-blooded oni, but i don't have any particularly powerful xyz monsters that can be useful without xyz materials

I summon Warrior (1400/1200), place 1 face-down card and end my turn!

I summon Little Shit (500/800) and activate its effect that allows me to summon more Little Shits. I xyz them into Ultimate Mega Killer Destroyer (3200/3000) and activate its effect that destroys your entire backrow. I activate the spell Cluster Cuck that allows me to summon a Cuck (1900/0) from my deck and activate its effect to destroy your monster, and for each monster destroyed I get to summon a CuntMan (1200/1000) and I use its eff to Special Summon Ultimate DARKNESS Cyber-Machine Lord-of-DOOM Dragon (9000/8000). It cannot be targeted or effected by card effects. Also you lose -1000 LP and I get to draw 2 cards. I now activate Pot of Cuckoldry that allows me to shuffle my deck and draw 5 cards and discard 1. I discard Edgy Asshole and its eff states that when it is discarded, you discard 2 random cards from your hand. I now activate Rite of Pepe to Special Summon Pepe Frog Master (2900/2000), it can attack twice in one BP, cannot be destroyed by battle or by trap cards. Also it cannot be targeted by spells. I now go into my battle phase and attack you directly with Ultimate DARKNESS Cyber-Machine Lord-of-DOOM Dragon for game.

Cancer.

if it wasn't like it is now, it would be indistinguishable from MTG

People played YGO because they liked the anime.

We role-played as if we were characters in the show, built fun theme/anime decks and battles were slugfests between giant monsters. We used our imagination and top-decking was fun with the whole "heart of the cards" shtick. Turns were fast, the duel took long. The momentum shifted constantly.

Now, the metagame is absolute garbage. Power creep through the ass, pre-built gimmicky archetypes with shitty artwork, duels end in the 3rd or 4th turn. Turns take a million years as each player special summons their entire field and constantly shuffles the deck.

Swarm shit is degenerate. If I had to play YGO today, I would run a Chain Burn deck or Stun/Floodgate deck to piss off you cancerous meta fags.

At least she's kinda cute.

nigga just run backrow

I barely even use Traps nowadays.

You may now bully when ready.

Found your problem, you're using the engine wrong its 1 garnet 1 clown and 3 brilliant

You only have yourself to blame

If you're not playing Kozmo or BA the only traps you need to run are Solemn (Warning, Strike,Scolding), vanity's or dimension barrier. Other traps are too slow.

Anti-Spell Fragrance ;)
Denko Sekka ;)

I forgot about Salt Fragrance and Denko isn't as strong these days. Most things can beat over her.

I'm gonna sound even more of a scrub than usual, but is Archlord Kristya even playable today? I fucking hate that piece of shit and always will.

Maybe in Cyber Angles and Melodious

Speak for yourself, i play YGO because i like the idea of building big fat eurogame engines based around doing a million different things all at once and all quickly, and i like having spanners thrown in my works and obstacles put around me. I'm the guy who spends hours reorganizing a board of Rummikub to put down a red 2 faster, that tickles my autism the right way. I don't think i would have gotten into yugioh before decks became all about swarming little shits to the field to power up bigger shits.

i was running it with 2 garnets, 2 brilliants and 2 fairy tail-snows at my locals today, that's when i bricked like hell, since usually snow didn't have enough cards to banish to summon herself
right now it works with 2 garnet, 2 brilliant, 2 veiler, 1 clown. more than 1 clown is asking for a bricking, at least the veilers are useful on their own
by the way, has anyone tried the zombies with lightsworns since solitaire came out?

Why is it so slow? Why is there no sound?

there's no sound because there's no sound, why should there be?
it's slow because fraps fucks up at random points, and framerate dies. i have no idea why this happens. OBS tends to do the same thing for me. the actual game runs at 60 fps when not recording though, i have no idea how this happens

No reason to reply to memes. But we if we are going to:
The truth is that it is no different. Even if you have a lot of effects ultimately it falls down to being the one with more luck. But that is if you are playing everything perfectly. With having so many card effects it means there are more places for error in play from both sides. I actually play with DM gen cards together with my little brother regularly. It is very straightforward. If you liked it then there is no reason not to like it now. It is just bitching about having to do more reading of cards before you start.

Good job, you are a filthy gaijin kid. The thing is even here it didn't work like this among the older players. And the heart of the cards is a completely western meme, it is only mentioned in the first episode of the original.

And then the captcha was fucked for hours. Thanks, Hotwheels.

He dead, nigga.

It is a joke, man. Do you want people to forget about the cripple?

Me saying he's dead is also a joke. He's perfectly fine and working for jim, just not hogging the spotlight anymore

I know that, though people expect him to die since the beginning so it wouldn't be surprising.

Hence why it's better to act like he's dead now. like tearing off a plaster all at once. Then he doesn't have to be a public face of Holla Forums like he used to.

Anyway.

Even though I haven't been playing for a long while, I have been lurking the threads since they have started. I tried some stuff today, like Burning Phantom Knights, Paleozoic (got wrecked by a rank 4 toolbox into Shark into Treatoad) and now I am looking at Dinomist, which seems to be the oldest. Maybe because they were never meta it was hard to see a descent looking build for them so I did some combinations and improvisations. Any recommendations?
I am a poorly online player so prices don't matter to me.

What would happen if for just one format as a test for what they can allow One For One and Genex Ally Birdman went from 1 all the way to 3?

I am liking the new Red-Eyes. It is fun but I brick a lot. I need to make it more consistent

Try this youtube.com/watch?v=N-eQ2q6MS3k

Take out

Add

You don't say, what the fuck is this?

An attempt to make a Red-Eyes deck, of course. Getting Pre pep and Hieratic Dragon is a sure Tolzkien. I know it needs a lot of work though.

Why is this card so fun to rip out.

god damn i'm mad, fraps records the replay at 40 fps nearly all the way, and right before the end, it drops to an unbearable 1-10 fps. OBS can't even record the entire video. after it cuts off, i draw into lumina, make michael and banish his remaining darklord
anyways, here's the shitty lightsworn variant of zombies

Why wouldn't OBS be able to record it? Also remove your moving background. That should help too.

the part that it does record is literally a slideshow
and that part is just about half of the actual video
go figure why

Check your settings. Or change your PC.

So can anyone please estimate how much Starving Venom will cost when he comes out and when he'll drop?

Fucker's not only a cover card, but also a Secret.

FUCKING
HOW

Tried it once when I bought my first Structure Deck (Dragons Collide) all on my own and immediately ditched it afterwards.

the deck kind of works
i still can't find the right balance of lightsworns though.
i've cut them down to a minimum in order to put sarcophaguses and shit, but now there's no solar recharge, so bricking intensifies

oh also i fixed the fraps issue
apparently, i need to record in a drive other than the one the game's in
now it just occasionally drops to 30 fps for a moment

Some people never learn how to keep shit in their pants I suppose.

if he didn't, everything on his field would be zombies, and he has no aqua monsters in his hand, so he wouldn't have any tribute targets for toadally
it was that, or not negating anything at all

Should've still kept it on the off chance of it staying alive and then topdecking a Twin Twister.

I do admit that's a good point though.

yugiohprices.com/card_price?name=Starving Venom Fusion Dragon

wew, just got a message that someone found me a vampire xyz
i finally have a reason to run tristan/isolde in here
now the question is how to get the deck to work with them without working like shit
i'm definitely gonna need the brilliant fusion engine here, since tristan needs to be normal summoned for his effect

Check this out for a turbo fast zombie based deck

About to be played when dark lords get more support

i was looking for more budget stuff, hence why no omegas in my decks

this is getting fun
i like the new satellar support

I have been having some good duels with this one today, including versus other people playing Infinity and Treatoad.

I didn't realize I was with the normal Red Dragon. I changed that.

Good job user. Always try out suggestions and keep at it.

Then that piece of shit better get banned.

You'll only see him in fairy decks. He isn't everywhere like generic rank 4's.

Due to it being halloween, i made this ghostrick deck. Its really fun.

I honestly see nothing wrong with generic Rank 4s. Level 4 monsters rule this game in terms of effects, versatility and even iconic value and always will.

Kristya is a piece of shit without a cost that's a living Vanity and refuses to die from anything less than removing from play. Fuck it to oblivion.

You need to have exactly 4 fairies in the grave. if you have less than 3 or more than 5 he's dead in hand
The first part is true but the second part is bullshit. He can die he just goes to the top of the deck which is shit because you just need to fill the grave before you send him to grave and most people would rather draw a new card than one that could be dead. Start running strikes or kaijus.

I called it. The only good Eidolon fusion the light one

召喚獣メガラニカ Shoukanjyuu Megarania (Magallanica the Eidolon Beast)
Level 8 EARTH Rock-Type Fusion Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 3300
“Aleister the Eidolon Summoner” + 1 EARTH Monster
It's a fucking vanilla beatstick.

We haven't seen the FIRE one though.

Konami seriously thought a Vanilla Beatstick was acceptable this day and age? Really?

Is there actually going to be a Predator Plant structure deck?

It'd be amusing considering every normalfag in the west who plays Yugioh isn't going to know who the fuck this purple guy who looks like Yuya or Starving Venom is.

Fuckface the Eidolon Fire Beast
Level 7 Fire Pyro-Type
Once per turn discard one card and deal 800 damage
Screencap this

Fuck no, out of all the cards reviled only 1 is good and I'm sure most people who play at locals keep up with the anime and cards.

Can anyone please suggest a Red Nova Dragon deck I could run?

The only consistant deck I can think of that also has back up support incase you can't get him out (which most of the time you won't) is blackwings. with allure at 3 and all the SS they can do it should be easy

I have 100% no fucking remote idea how to use Blackwings and never have.

Black Whirlwind

That is all you need to know.

Nothing in all of Creation and Chaos is better for a dragonfag and it's fun.

Nothing in all of time and space is better for a dragonfag and it's fun for kids and bitter grown autists alike.

Aren't Speedroids supposed to be better for getting him out anyways?

Then again I read that back on cuckchan before I realized it was beyond saving.

is vennominaga possible to play in the current meta?
with 3k or more attack, she's essentially unkillable
the problem is summoning her, while also having enough reptiles in the grave

This amuses me.

Too many things to do for such a little reward, in other words she's shit. Try a different deck

You can just fit them into a deck? I'll really have to look into that. Thanks.

It's only really good in Infernoids, even then it's fucking limited.

Welp, I tried 40, seems Desires hurts at 40. Tried to find a way to squeeze in Quakings but no possible manner without going over 40.

So far, the fucking thing is clutch. Book of Moon is meh.

I like the Fairy Tail - Cinderella into Wonder Wand someone did, but it feels a bit more necessary after Desires sees a hit.

Thoughts so far?

Also seems I won't be going to Anaheim since my new job gave me work on Saturday. Here is to hoping a YCS closer to East Bay!

How are you even supposed to get the hyper venom counters from your opponent to the card anyways?

Did I not already fucking tell you you're dismissing Chocolate?

Chocolate is delicious. But she isn't Brown.

She literally is. It's just a lighter tan.

if you actually manage to summon a beefed up vennominaga, you more or less win right there
she's unaffected and untargetable, and even if she dies in battle you can summon her with 500 less attack
in most cases, unless your opponent is playing something equally broken, he's only gonna be able to kill her once, and then he'll run out of options
but if you summon her too weak, you're fucked

r8
i scrapped venominaga because conditions are too bad
but vennominon is really easy to summon with damage = reptile
otherwise you make the alien synchro, or king of the feral imps
most of the deck just revolves around damage = reptile

Fine. She is delicious brown too

I feel like going somewhere. Catalyst Field makes the Gemini Monsters so much better, if only there was more ways to search it. Chem Best sound fun too but they are too reliant on their field spell, so something that searches it(that is not a gemini effect, mind you) would improve things a lot.

How accurate is this site?

how do i ENJOY?

How fun is it?

you can summon an ameshikou and at least 3 other cardians, while also having hand advantage
but at the same time, if you don't start with something that you can immediately summon, you brick
also, as a boss monster, ameshikou gets run over by blue eyes very easily. otherwise she's great

by god, i actually did it
now if only it was doable against a meta deck, played by a player that isn't brain-dead

Is there any point to saving images of Yugioh girls that aren't porn?

Short answer: no.
Long answer: nay.

Awww shit, well done user. Did you saved the replay?

i can't, it's an AI game

Any other Toon players?
Build discussions are always welcome.

Lunalights are pretty fun.

I wish I wasn't so shit at making webms.

Welp, who wants to see who can make the best Skull Servant deck while these spooks are around?

Very. Pick a card you want then pick a listing. It's not rocket science.

two of the guys from my club reached top 16 ycs liverpool

Just run 3 Solemn Strike for fucks sake

Please don't torture yourself

They are. Crimson fox really helps the deck.

Bottomless completely takes out the monster, Torrential does any Solemn's job without paying any LP and Compulse is actually better that destroying a monster, most of all the biggest "Fuck you" to Xyzs.

r8 this hot steaming pile of garbage, i'm building it based on the ycs 2nd place guy

Not even trying to be condescending, I'm just saying.

i think the only notable advantage, is that any of those traps can be activated on normal summon whereas strike can't

Then why not just run raigeki instead of running a slow ass version dark hole?

Yet it doesn't negate the summon so the monster will still get it's effect off

giving them back their monster to summon and get it's effect off again is good how?

That's why you run warning. Strike stops and negates special summons AND monster effects.

How many powerful monsters have an effect that activates as soon as they come out?

I thought priority was removed from the game in order to stop that kind of abuse? Why in the fuck would they make monsters that don't matter if you immediately destroy them unless you negate?

Posted too soon.

Also, I'd say Compulsory is actually decent when you consider what Tuners or equal level monsters were used up to bring it out, making them waste valuable resources.

play Goat Format

duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/145347-official-goat-format-thread/&page=1

we Kemono now.

Wulf either gets milled or gets sent to grave with brilliant fusion. He works. The main issue so far is the extra deck
No omega, no Minerva. If I had crystal wing I'd swap the lightsworns for shiranui

I make it a rule not to play things that are blatant furbait.

magical cat and dog princesses

How much M-X Saber Invoker needed? And what do I have to remove?

well i tried zombiesworn today, but went 1-3. i only beat heroes. the deck itself is very consistent, but without omega/minerva, it's got no real power. without the lightsworns, gem engine is a bad idea, since it takes up too much space, while killing consistency. i'll probably try the deck with shiranuis again when i get pot of acquisitiveness, at least then i'll have a lot of banish utility.

you probably don't need him, but he adds consistency

well i just experience the dumbest death ever
opponent has the red-eyes xyz monster
i've got beelze on the field
i do some thing with other cards, and take damage from red eyes effect
then beelze get attack from that
then red eyes does damage because beelze used effect
and infinite loop until i die

Is there a better feeling than this?

there will be, when the fucking frog gets banned/limited

I was thinking of maybe trying to build a Red deck. Should I have 3 Resonator Calls first of all?

Solemning all three because lolartemis

Activating a dimensional barrier to stop it from beginning

Yes, if you use red resonators try rekindling as well for comeback plays

I love how you can just grab those cute mischievous little Tuners so easily with absolutely no cost. Hopefully they never become splashable.

Get smoked.

nobody around me ever plays red-eyes, usually just big eye
and i've only been playing zombies for a week, so this is the first time it's happened to me

Every synchro deck is either a jumbled mess or shit. Crystons and full power D/D/D will help that.

You still got smoked

Actually play against the meta and not shit decks otherwise stay being a shit player

Surely you want to bully one of them.

I'm not a shit player, just out of touch with the competition.

Your bullying will have no effect on me.

What is the fastest form of Paleozoic?

Still, I can't wait for DD OTKs to be a thing, again

These are really cute.

Burgerburn.

Then why are you debating as if you know what you're talking about? Watch videoes are play against the meta decks and then come back. Meta is Blue-Eyes, Kozmo, Burning Abyss with Phantom Knights, and Metalfoes variants.

Interesting. Percy got a new website and they are now not hiding the links on discord. You still have to register, though.

Another Ritual Beast decklist.
This time with Speedroid Terrortop.

Havent messed around with Winda yet but squeezing in 2 should be good.

Just based on that it's shit but I'll contuine
What is the reason for any of this? The speedroid engine is 3 terror and 1 take, also this deck doesn't SS that much so you'll desires to draw 2 and won't be able to do anything else if you already NS and always run 3 and 3 of the traps, they're the only reason RB is good. If you want to run desires you should run the field spell version of RB because it gives you an extra normla summon but I would still advise against desires.

Take out

Add

Yu-gi-oh: Furry edition when?

Most of the time you'll be using Necroface to banish 5 off the top for Wen.
I find that shit always bricks. Even with Necroface speeding the deck up its not worth running 3 of the SS trap.

Desires is just to draw into solemns or a combo piece.
I'll play around with the deck more though.

Can't wait to stomp Marche with muh Silver Claw.

I'd special summon her in the face-down defense position

I appreciate this innuendo

behold, zombiesworn toolbox
it doesn't work at all. utopia the lightning is literally the only good card in the deck

Number C17 when?

LEWD

1 or 2? Or should I drop the speed for more taps? Surely that wouldn't be worth it.

for traps*

Any consideration for Back Jack? While i can see it clogging a little in your deck with the frogs, it's useful to bring out a trap on the easy and combos well with Anomalacris, while getting out the traps you want earlier. I get the feeling this deck as it is right now will get a lot of paleozoics in the grave and not that many traps out on the field where you can actually use your critters.

The card itself ha no other use to me. It would be the new shittiest draw. And most importantly most of the paleo cards are useless as traps, they rarely do something useful with their trap effect.

I am mad.

Is it wrong that I want to hit this user for being a degenerate faggot?

Does this make you hard?

I want to lewd that frog

so now that the fucking frog is out, are ice barriers gonna be good again?

That fucking hurt to read and I've never even used the card.

Thank you.

were they ever good?

they kind of work with bahamut shark

it's basically the same as before, but with the frog adding a lot of protection

While I love to Summon Tzolkien I feel like I rarely use it. Most of the time is the fusions or the XYZ. What do you guys think, should I remove Labradorite and Tzolkien and friends for some Draw Power or something like that?

Why is "Fuck you" a good card? I see him all the time outside of Burning Abyss and I remember him being explicitly Rank 3, which makes him harder to bring out in one turn.

I wish I could get back into card games but crazy shit like this turns me off. I really don't want to spend hours crafting a deck only to loose in 3 turns to some guy using the latest FOTM build. There comes a point where I'd rather purposefully not learn the game and play with other beginners who have no idea what their doing.

nigga, it's ice barriers, i literally only win because of the frog, everything else in the deck is shit
if you get around that you can easily win
in order to kill the frog you just need to have a plan B
if you don't have a plan B, regardless of the frog, your deck is shit

IS YUGIOH GETTING TOO SEXY?

what am i even looking at

There you go again talking like you know things. There is a rank 3 speedroid engine see and he can get 2500 ATK then he goes into defense mode with 2500 DEF after attacking. The main reason is to use him to make Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal and when she dies she goes into Angel Trigger Dante who can't be targeted and rips a card from your hand when he dies.

Then find a FOTM build you like and do the same

Don't do that, you don't get better by lying to yourself. Also you don't HAVE to get back into the game you can just watch and then fuck off. I felt the same wen I saw my friends playing and went out and spent a shitton of money on card packs because I didn't know what I was doing just to get stomped in Nekroz format then I left again. I came back two years ago but before I did I studied up to see what is good and what is shit which helped a lot. Baby steps user.

Milling with him is a cost, and if his effect isn't negated he gets attack and goes into def after you attack.

Some pretty awful cards that have amazing fucking artwork and continue the duel terminal lore.

Yeah they win against it and Winda and falco comeback.

R I P

An attempt was made. Artifacts can be set as spells and traps which triggers tlokzin. It's meh, they need to see that there are more light monsters than blue-eyes.

why bother if you've only got 3 synchros

Because that's not the main focus of the deck. Decks shouldn't have just one win condition. This one has two. Do you know which two monsters?

in that case why do you even need beelze
2 crystal wings would be better

That's true but Crystal wing can be baited and then destroyed while they would have a hard time getting rid of beelze. I just saw that i didn't have another level 4 for norden so i added another tzolkin and crystal wing

i wish i actually had ice barriers, these are pretty fun

I'm literally not talking like I do. To my knowledge the best card for quickly making Rank 3s is Tour Guide whereas regardless of their speed today, Level 4s have a shitton of monsters that can SS more.

I once read his effect years ago, dismissed it as not being too much of a threat and forgot all about it.

This is still true even though she's at 1 but I don't believe that you knew about Dante but not all of the regular Burning Abyss monsters who are level 3 and effect reads "You can special summon this card from your hand if you control no spell or traps"

I don't believe this either. Almost all of the burning abyss monsters get their other effect off when they are milled to the grave.

Then I must not have been paying enough attention to them because at the time they only had a handful of monsters including Dante.

Just looked them up and now I can see how they became a force to be reckoned with.

Finally. Always look up things you don't know about, that's what the internet is for. If you have to double guess if you know it or not, look it up. Now you're one step closer on becoming an ok player.

Why is there no porn of older extremely fuckable Winda?

Just look at her. Yugioh is amazing for sexy 2D girls and powerful dragon bros.

Can you special summon fusion monsters from the graveyard with this? I thought you had to properly fusion summon them first?

you can't
but you can use the monsters sent to the graveyard for other shit
like + exterio

actually i could be wrong, unless i'm going even more retarded
with ojamas, i can use instant fusion or cattle call to summon their fusions, and then when they die i can resummon them with ojama country
but if i use gem-knights to send one of their fusions directly from the extra deck to the graveyard, i can't summmon it.
i guess i'm just not getting it
i know for sure synchros and xyz had to be properly summoned

Anyone else hyped for more D-Heroes coming out?

Made this turbo Tzolkin Deck with Malicious and all that. Turn 1 lock is pretty insane. So im waiting to see what to add or take away.

i'm starting to dislike d-heroes and resonators
some fag at our locals runs dark synchrons, every game he makes 3 omegas first turn + crystal wing, + he recycles the omegas with d.d.r
and poof, there goes your hand when your turn comes

There is degeneration and then there is this. He left on my activation of Ronin.

Can anyone please tell me if Wisdom-Eye Magician is in danger of getting banned?

He can blow himself up to get the remaining scale you need and give you a Level 4 monster with at least 1500 ATK that can be immediately exploited for a Rank 4 and be discarded to return a targeted scale to normal. I could easily see faggots whining about "muh costs" saying it's almost like having a deck with one card less in Pendulums because as soon as you draw it you basically gain an advantage. And it's already at 1. Why can't they just errata certain cards to be once per Duel so being Limited won't be so scary for players all the time?

money

boy that sure was expensive

Can you please answer me?

they literally only do that when they absolutely fuck up the effect, like with Counter Counter, when they fucked up it's spell speed and it was unplayable

this translates to "no reason not to" in English

except that konami wouldn't dare admit they did something wrong, unless it was blatantly obvious

Please just fucking answer the question.

"no"

And why is that? Is it not essentially a free search and thinner for any Magician you need to complete the scale?

Why else would it be at 1 unless using 2 together was just that powerful?

short answer: no
long answer: noo

God you are such a faggot. Kill yourself and send your body back to >>>/reddit/

The answer as to why not is because Konami does not want to endanger the current state of Pendulums right now, if they do anything to nerf Pendulums, then they risk driving away the people who like them, never mind that more people have been driven away by Pendulums than have liked them.

don't kill the messenger bro

Are you for real? You are such an obnoxious faggot, literally over 60 posts, and of the few responses, they're all negative, as all of your posts are written in the same faggoty prose.

You are an autistic faggot who does not belong here. You don't even want to defend your own opinions, you just want to put others down.

Just kill yourself already.

no :^)

I can't honestly see how Pendulums are so bad having played them for myself.

Negate the summoning and everything goes to the grave instead of back to the Extra Deck, blow up their scales and wail on them and their Pendulums while they struggle to recover or even set up. Also, they're fun and add a whole new level of strategy to the game that makes old tech cards like Spell Shattering Arrow relevant and actually encourages you to destroy your own cards.

People generally don't like them because one wrong move on your part, and you can get one turn killed, potentially on the first or second turn.

Well, I get that. There needs to be more of an effort to discourage OTKs that aren't monsters doing more than 8000 damage in a single attack.

Those are actually enjoyable to be on the receiving end of.

Also "Anti Magic Fragrance" fucks them over.

So..how good are Superheavy Samurais? I got a deck ready

So glad Yugioh has canon /ss/ with Pilica's parents.

We're having our sneak peak today since cards arrived late
I got the frog
I even got paleozoics so I can run it.
My day is gonna be toadally awesome

And you know what I'm gonna do when the tournament is over? I'll sell the frog and buy a superheavy samurai deck, and I'll still have money to spare

That is because people play with speed, even it means having no traps. This speed plus having tons of negates, meaning you spam the field with monsters that can protect themselves or even fuck with the opponent, is what made the first turn so overpowered. Too many meta duels are decided on turn one.

I'll answer you when I get home. I just recently got a job in construction and it tires you out like no other. Also me being the cunning faggot that I am I opened my mouth about using the machines and now I have to come in on some saturdays for training on how to use them. At least the pay is ok.

alright, nevermind, if anyone here has toadally awesome, i suggest you get rid of it, the damn thing is a bad luck charm
first of all, it was useless in the tournament, i only managed to summon it once and i later found out i was cheating, since i didn't know paleozoics can only summon 1 per card trap in a chain
then when i try to sell the frog, everyone wants it but they all have excuses like:
in the end i traded the frog for a crystal wing, at least i can use that for my shiranuis
i also got pot of acquisitiveness from the boosters, so that's great for me. and i even found cheap skull servant cards for a dollar that would have cost me around 30$ anywhere else

Thinking of running an MPB deck but the recipe i found had half the monsters be Speedroids.

As annoying as Traps still make the game for me, I can't help but feel that "oldschool" feel of playing GBA and DS games from DM to GX era requiring a slow and steady approach is necessary to keeping the game from becoming as easy to end in one turn because of decks way stronger and faster than my 3D Odd-Eyes deck I slapped together with a Beast-Eyes I got in the mail, the Fireflux that inspired me to actively work towards making Odd-Eyes, most of a Master of Pendulum structure deck with extra Silver Claw and a bunch of techs from a ton of leftover cards from miscellaneous packs and decks.

This fun, but ultimately unimpressive thing can actually end duels in one turn with a good enough draw like Sky Iris to fully set up and Dark Rebellion and Beast-Eyes along with whatever else from my little Extra Deck I can bring out.

I'm told it's shit competitively despite its massive draw and search power and I've seen the proof for myself. That is unsettling.

Dimensional Barrier might be necessary to slow things down again. The game needs Traps to get better and more reliable as boring and tedious as they might make things sometimes.

Shit sounds rough. I'll just help keep the thread alive since you'll probably be too exhausted to shitpost.

Good man, I got back 30 mins ago but as soon as I opened this thread I saw the bump. I got a few redbulls in me so I'm good to go for a while.
To answer your question no I don't see him getting banned. People are moving onto the stronger pendulum deck (Metalfoes) and it doesn't use him. If anything I can see Gofu going to 1 since he's showing up in a lot of decks.

You could have gotten TWO Crystal Wings for it.

Can't wait to see this thing unchained in a newer stronger card, even if it does most likely get banned by virtue of naturally being this thing on steroids with possibly even more.

With Yugioh, lore more or less guarantees you seeing all kinds of cards based on it.

they're nearly the same price on cardmarket

Welp

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

Paleozoics are shit, but I really don't want to make a rank 4 toolbox with Shark. Maybe I should try Mermails, I used to play them before.

I still don't understand why they thought that name was acceptable.

Already using Arsenal. The worst part is I have nothing that can destroy that wind statue so I just left.

Memes.

You should add some breakthrough skills it's live wither it's set or milled.

That would require me removing something else. One Anti-Spell and Needlebug potentially, but on the other hand I do want to draw them. Especially turn one Anti-Spell (plus potentially a frog) is capable of winning games.

For the first one take our reckless greed and stardust road. You already have enough draw power with Legacy of Yata and it doesn't punish you like greed does. Add 3 strikes or 3 breakthroughskill and one more Yata. Take out stardust for another red burg xyz.

The second one, again take out Reckless for 3 strikes or breakthroughskill. This one you have Yata and Demise for nice draw power and the drawback for Demise doesn't hurt you because you are most likely setting what you draw.

All in all these are pretty good, also thanks for the dinomist deck, they're looking like an amazing rogue deck this format.

how do i make the gachimuchi deck work?

Seems like a level 2 beast deck without Obedience Schooled is like having a prophecy deck without any spell or trap cards.

obedience requires effect monsters
so then i have to run raccoons, and they're slow since they require normal summons

the fusions do suck though

I like this deck a lot when I don't go second and get the lolnomonstereffects synchro dragon + no removal

You are probably right, Reckless is most likely an overkill and it might be a nice idea to change. And honestly I got only one chance to use Starlight Road and I missed it, because I wasn't paying attention.

About the Dinomist, I did some more changed to meme ever harder with Infinity and Toadily. The problem with this deck is that you shit out your whole hand. Because you are XYZing even your pendulum monsters go to the graveyard. It is easy to shit out Infinity or Toadily, but actually I found out that especially with Infinity going first can turn to be a challenge, because I somehow I always found myself fighting Utopia the Lightning.

I forgot to mention that the red XYZ is really useless. There is no reason to summon it instead of Toadily or Anomalo or anything else situational that you might need.

I was complaining to a friend about Paleo's trap effects being mostly useless and he pointed to Pale Dinomischus, a card I missed somehow. The thing is, not only it has a restriction to a face-up card (to banish it), but it also requires you to discard one card (at least any card). I often find it hard doing that for Pikia, having another similar card might be a problem. But really discarding a frog or an extra anti-spell could be helpful.

i like ojama king, but he depends too much on the field spell, not to mention he takes 4 cards to make
unless i'm missing something and there's an easier way to make him
i know you can make ojama knight with instant fusion, but he still dies at the end of the turn, and you'll only be able to bring him back the next turn with country

So I did some changes to the Paleo deck and I got some two very degenerated duels while testing it. I will post them in this post and the next one. Of course if I am not first I often have to deal with some strong boss monsters and it is not easy.

I really wanted to use Starlight, but it seems impossible, so I guess I will switch it out for a Strike or maybe take down one Dinomischus and get back two Marrella.

This is why you have to at least side Kaijus/Lava Golem.

Ojama king has impressive recursive with field and mostly the flow I'm establishing is forcing them to burn all their removal and then calling it back or making another one
it works OK most of the time so far

I play online singles only anyway.

also, this shit

2 first of the dragons+ojama king+2 ojama knight seems to be the best fusion setup for the extra deck
now i'm just not sure if i need dragon's mirror when i'm already running polymerizations

I feel like your priority for all fusions should be hand+field more than field+grave, especially since if you have absolutely anything on the field you want to leverage it for gachi's and shit

there's got to be a better way to do this
i've got so many dead hands

DEEPEST LORE

I was first going to say your are posting in the wrong thread, but then my mind was blown.

Is a face up monster Paleozoic not allowed to be send to the graveyard by Toadily Awesome, because it will stop being an aqua monster send to the graveyard in the process, or because it is not effected by monster effects?

i finally got my omega
r8

Less emphasis on supply and blues, more emphasis on draw power and searching: fusion sage improves reliability dramatically.
Your deck is going for different things than mine but I'd still say
for
for
for
will improve your deck's draw reliability greatly

alternatively, no lightsworns, since i'm dead if my opponent pulls a vanity

Yay.

when scarlight came out i sold him for like 40$, now he's worth about 3$

Wish Tyrant at least couldn't be destroyed by card effects. He looked so fucking awesome when Jack summoned him in that hype scene and restored Scarlight's body.

Always wait a week before buying a new card, when they just come it out the price it has is a hype price because of it rarity. When people then go to use said card and see how well it preforms in a duel determines the price.

Not to say that it's a bad card but, compare Venom to Treatoad (fuck it's meme name) and see which one should cost more. An easier one is to compare Raigeki to Dark hole, which one would you rather have given the chance?

so i've got this idea for an atlantean-prediction deck
atlanteans stall and bring out gishki diviner
diviner+archfiend's oath+the true name+convulsion are your draw engine
and with the true name you either add (if your field is full) or summon obelisk/slifer, you choose which depending on how full your hand is
do i need to add mermails?

New Thread