L-LOL?!?

L-LOL?!?

HIRO?

HIRO!?

The asian jew is really not all that good at being a jew apparently.

Cuckchan An Hiro :^)

An Hiro

Seriously where the fuck are my Hiroyuki images? Give me a minute.

hes merely pretending for pity bucks

Mike Cernovich will save 4chan.

I hope he's not just bluffing to get retards to buy more passes.

Great. More rapefugees. I hope that fake Holla Forums is still up.

I hope this is just a ruse to sell more cuckchan passes.

Nigger, it's a Kobayashi Maru scenario no way you put it

He's done it before, he's a fucking thief who will also sell your info and make bank off passes.
sage for 4kanker

Great just what we need more niggers incapable of lurking, incapable of checking the catalog, & starting twenty threads every time someone at nintendo has a bowel movement.

thread exists

You all realise that this means a never ending wave of cuckchan refugees is imminent.

Reminder that 4cucks /vr/ will migrate here, at least depending on how much early 6th gen discussions triggers them.

This also means more skyrim mod threads. Welcome to the future.

This means we need to change our culture to make it more welcoming for them!

halfchan gets shut down in 2 month

cernovich and shkreli backed out since hiro was too shady. It's on its death bed.

Never trust Hiro, after what happened with 2ch

Honestly, if 4chan goes down, 8ch should implement a cookie check. If you have reddit or 4chan in your browser cookies, then 8ch gives you one that blocks you from accessing the site. Same policy as Sadpanda, only instead of making sure you've visited their sister site, we're making certain you HAVEN'T visited the other two.

This

The admins could implement it right now, proactively, and we'd either see the quality of posts increase significantly… or the postcount drop off to near nothing. Or both.

what about milo

You can't read other websites' cookies. Otherwise you could steal their active login for any other website.