HOLOHOAX BREAD

Time for a good ol' fashioned holohoax thread. It goes by many names such as

and finally

Today I shall drop all my redpills and we'll have us a good time showing the world what a bunch of lying heebs they are really dealing with.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/725A7
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
youtu.be/ah2TdgCrlD8
archive.org/stream/ThomasDaltonDebatingTheHolocaust/Thomas Dalton - Debating the Holocaust _djvu.txt
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s
youtube.com/watch?v=bsbc906fUA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH, and to piss off the mods, it's also called holohoax exposure

Neat word filter

I gotta clean up those doubles…

And that's it for folder 1… next up A. Wyatt Mann!

Mr. Bougas… if you're still out there… I just wanted to let you know we all love your work and appreciate everything you do to expose these heebs

Movie time!

Not really holohoax related but I want to post it anyways. Enjoy!

/fin

The machine that zyklon B is required to be put through to work, it is located in a fumigation room separate from the supposed "gas chambers". Said " gas chambers" do not have this machine but a simple hole in the roof.

The holocaust would have been physically/logistically impossible to pull off. Killing that many people using the methods claimed just wouldn't work, and fake news was a thing ever since "news" existed.

Considering that CENTRAL BANKS funded BOTH SIDES of BOTH WORLD WARS, you need not look any further for the true villians.

The question for today is - what are we going to do about it?

No central banks funded NS Germany.

The hallwakawst is da biggest Jewish racket of em awl. Noibuddy is gunna get wise to dis one. The kosher maphia can get away wit moiduh now thanks ta dis big stinkin lie.

This is your brain on judiasm

Bump cuz we always need this thread somewhere in the catalog.

Can't speak for everything here, but don't fall for disinfo anons

Another one since I can't seem to post multiple images at once

And some misc holocaust documents
imgur.com/gallery/725A7

nigga i can't reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Interesting info, user. Good to know that Hitler actually had the right idea in killing jews instead of this cucky "just get them out of Germany, then surely they won't subvert us!" naiveté.

You know that "cyanide-positive" sample came from a building put up in 1947? Right, you fucking kike?

I love how the first image in that is "why would they invent gas chamber from thin air?" The answer is simple, they did it for the exact same reason they invented every other non-existent execution method that they eventually gave up on. And the other sections aren't much more credible, like the one that cites Caroline Sturdy Colls.

Gas yourself, the holocaust didn't happen but it will, etc., etc. You know the drill, kike.

Good job OP.

It's almost as if they went somewhere….

I have to disagree with that infographic because it seems to put Luxembourg at 600 jews which is a fairly low level, Wikipedia puts it at around 1200 and I doubt all those jews had two children all in two years time. Consistoire Israelite de Luxembourg puts it at around 1500 in 2014 down from around 4000 at the end of WW1 which makes me questions the previous part of your infographic.

You JIDF shills post a lot of ad hominem comments yourself.

Here's a redpill that's been rendered as a tasty fruit-flavored gummy for the most oversensitive of normies to consume.

Originally posted this in QTDDTOT, but it fits better here.

This was just me dumping the contents of my head, trying to set out the case against the Holohoax as clearly as I can. Comments/corrections appreciated.

My Pleasure, Sonny … Many Thanks!

Have a bump.

That isn't a tasty redpill, it's a redpill mixed with bluest of bluepills. Watch that "Love Live & Anarchy" faggot's full documentary, it's the ultimate redpill on why AnCaps can never break free from their jewish programming.
And so there's no misconception that he could be well-meaning but misinformed, the Talmud segment uses a video of rabbis confirming the same quotes he "debunks" as the backdrop (embed).

That "bergspray" heeb never gets old.

I still think it's useful as a gradient step, but yeah.

The real trick isn't showing people that some Jews are like this, it's showing them that ALL Jews are like this. Have another nuclear redpill. Things get best around 13:00 onward, but the whole thing is good.

Bump

For what purpose, you stupid fucking kike? Reported.

To keep the thread on the board is a good enough reason for a bump faggot.

what about the rabbi michael dov-ber weissmandel, a hostage negotiator who was offered by the nazis all the jews in western europe and the balkans for 2 million USD. he took the offer to zionists in switzerland who refused by stating

"Remember this: all the allies have suffered many losses, and if we also do not offer human sacrifices, how can we gain the right to sit at the conference table when the territorial boundaries are reshaped? Accordingly, it is foolhardy and brazen for us to negotiate in terms of money or supplies in exchange for Jewish lives. How dare we ask of the allied powers to barter money for lives while they are sustaining heavy casualties daily?"

jewish zionists declared war on germany first, resulting in the rounding up in camps. jewish zionists were offered all of the jews for 2mil USD and refused stating we must sacrifice lives in exchange for israel

Why does the original pic on the newspaper have an URL on it?

1. We have three month old threads on the board. There was no risk of this being lost.
2. >>>/polarchive/7

Because The Black Rabbit of Inle bought a copy of the newspaper and wanted credit for it. There's an LQ copy in the NYT archives (pic related) but it looks like shit and you really can't make out the background at all.

Thanks for replying, it's not the first time I make this question in this sort of threads and I'm ignored.
I'm not sure who the Black Rabbit is but having the watermark contained in the photo just fucks up the point of doing it in the first place. Both in the pic you posted now and the one with the URL, the margins (bottom, top, left) are also cut shorter. Isn't there any other copy available without the watermarks, cut margins and the shitty quality?
btw, I just found another version of the URL one ITT, larger.

Oh, and I forgot to add, some time ago there was an user in a holohoax thread claiming to having edited pics himself in order to create false information to discredit the threads. That's why I always question about this one because I suspect it being one of those.

This one shows more of the paper, but as far as I know, there isn't one without the url. Watermarking was definitely counter-productive, but you can't really blame him since it was around the same time that Zion Crime Factory plagiarized big chunks of his essays word for word.

Mel Mermelstein used the same picture of the cover of his book, but that obviously isn't as old as the NYT article.

There's definitely some of that going around, like the one with the stretcher in front of the oven. Unless there's really solid evidence, like with this and the fake smoke (4th image), I wouldn't trust anything published about holohoax photo fakery post-internet.

Thanks for posting those, I didn't know about them. The first has better dimensions than the "redpill" one, which is another flaw: tiny pics. A newspaper page is huge, why make it 600x600.
I'm not going to blame anyone, but it ruins the point.
That one looks really shitty indeed, but I'm more interested in the skinny dude one because I'm 99% sure it was on my middle school history book.

Here's a thought: shouldn't evolution prove the holocaust never happened?

Like, whether you believe in it or not, liberals do, and the main linchpin of the theory is that species become stronger over time due to only the fittest individuals surviving. If the majority of the European kike population was really subjected to such harsh conditions, shouldn't the survivors be only the most fit, with the most ideal characteristics for survival (good musculature, efficient metabolism, etc.)? However, that's simply not what we observe today. The average Jew, regardless of where they decide to take root, is fragile and weak in both body and mind, hoarding money is literally the only thing they're good at. and yet we're supposed to believe that they not only survived all this bullshit, but that we don't see a single sign of any form of natural selection as a result?

I dunno, it's just a thought I had. Anyone else ever thought of this before?

This effect would only be seen on the children of those who survived frost/starvation. That number is too small a part of the 1946 jewish population for that argument.

Nice effortpost though.

If that's your OC, replace "all of them" with "the other six million". It would drive home the fact that the "real" and admittedly fake numbers are so close and make it more believable.

Just telling them that would be a good redpill because it takes "jews are weak and inferior" as a fact to make another claim (the holocaust isn't real). They'll instinctively argue the main point about the holocaust and, not really knowing anything about the jews, won't confront the former. You can then give evidence that backs up the claim the jews are genetic duds and their brain will process it for the holocaust argument - accepting it as true even if they don't believe it has anything to do with the holocaust.
This is a kike arguing tactic and I'm probably not explaining it properly but the main idea is there. Kind of like a bait and switch where you promise an argument about the holocaust but all your supporting evidence proves they're inferior so even if they "win" the argument about the holocaust, they're exposed to this pile of information about the inferiority of the jews which will embed itself in their mind subconsciously.

A nice quote from the father of Holocaust Revisionism.

You do know how long it takes to burn a body right? If 6 million died where are all the body and don't say they're got cremated because the math proofs that's a load of shit.

Also, history is written by the winners.

proves*

Bump
Alsm I have a big issue with picture 4 here, the third image showing the effects of late stage typhus is of neither jew nor auschwitz camp inmate.

That's a south african in a british camp.

Hello moishe!

Really? I had no idea. Where is it from then?

Nvm. I'm retarded.

Video evidence or get the fuck out.

Ah, Rachposter! What a fine way to bump this thread by telling you to

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Another bump to piss off the VPN swapping shill

Holy fuck, who’s the shill here?

Nazi faggots can't into arguments

You guys ever see the Albert Pike letter to Mazzini on August 15, 1871?

I'm still digging around for additional information, its really not much of a redpill here but might be worth it as ammunition.
It ralks about how three world wars were planned and their end game goal. Trying to find the real letter to verify as it does name the commie and nazi as tools to the jew well before the events in question.
They even talk about sacrificing jews for their satanic agenda which mostly plays into not every jew is a zionist and not every zionist is jew

I'm out of a computer until my rma request gets completed, research from a phone is pain. Sorry i couldn't bring more notes.

It's fake. The text that's currently circulated as the supposed letter is really commentary from William Guy Carr's kosher shitshow Pawns in the Game, published in 1958, long after the wars it supposedly predicted. Pic related.

There are more thorough debunkings out there, but that's the most important part.

Funny how people like Jonestein who deny The Protocols will push such an easily refuted hoax like this.

Good stuff

Fuck off, sliders.

>>>/ovens/

Activist jailed in Germany for making THIS VIDEO • UNBELIEVABLE / Monika Schaefer
>youtu.be/ah2TdgCrlD8

Please, send a letter or card to political prisoner Monika Schaefer. You may also include a few German postage stamps or 5 or 10 Euros for spending money, if you can. We appreciate all the help and support in this dark hour.
Monika Schaefer
Stadelheim Prison
Schwarzenbergstr. 14
81549 München,
GERMANY

totally tripppin me out, gas the kikes man.

Notice how those great "free speech advocates" on the aut-right and aut-light are completely silent about this, just like every persecuted revsionist? But if something happens to a kike like Geert Wilders or shabbos goy like Tommy Robinson…

ONE THIRD of the HOLOCAUST - HQ (full)

Buchenwald a Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil (Full Video)

HOLOCAUST HOAX exposed NEW PROOF 2013

Thanks user. I'll send her in the next day or so.

Kikes kvetching as if it's still possible to reanimate their rotten holohoax.

Great thread, OP. You may not convince the vast majority of brainlets here, but you can still get a few questioning the religion of the 20th century, and that's good enough tbh.

If you aren't illiterate and don't have the attention span of a goldfish, I'll recommend you read 'Debating the Holocaust' by Thomas Dalton, it's a recently published book which analyses both sides of the argument and answers the most common questions/debunks certain myths and even explains why certain things are impossible. He even goes into detail explaining the history of the number '6 000 000' and the current effects of the holocaust in the political world, and how it is able to sustain itself.
archive.org/stream/ThomasDaltonDebatingTheHolocaust/Thomas Dalton - Debating the Holocaust _djvu.txt

Give it a read and if you still aren't convinced that the official narrative could be a lie, then you lose nothing but at least you have attempted to understand the debate in a greater depth.

Holy fuck, I thought I was on 4cuck /his/ lmao. Now that I think about it, this kind of thread would be banned ASAP over there.

Bamping for the Voat user. Good luck.

reminder that "shiska" is the feminine form for "abomination"/"unclean thing".

Not a shill but I'm gonna need some proofs so I can repost that.

GOYS GOYS GOYS

Hey leftypol nice too see you repost the same shit over and over even though people debunked it within minutes, as always. Because do feel sorry for you people that actually believe those jewish lies: holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1

youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s

All free too, because you commies like free shit.

Forgot this one too. Have fun, thought I'm you commies actually don't dig into this whole lie anyway.

Rationalwiki is a pretty left leaning "wiki" therefor I have reason enough to the doubt it because I personally don't want political shit dumped into truths. Your truths might cater to your political views, mine simply are based on reality. Rationalwiki claims with a lot of people to be "natzees" or alt-right even though they are not, but you surely do not care about that because it caters to your little world.

Posting a link like that is not an argument in itself, I doubt you even read what you posted and I also doubt you try and research the claims they make themselves.

I'm done being autistic for today.

There are no good Jews. They're only against Zionism because they whine about muh poor oppressed sandniggers just like commies and non-Whites, they still practice Judaism. I know their Arab shithole is being occupied by a Zioshit hellhole but caring about non-Whites dying is honestly none of my concern. What I truly want to see is #OpenBordersForIsrael becoming a real happening.

Nope, they're anti-zionist because "muh jewish messiah hasn't come yet". If that were to happen, they'd be fine with talmudically slaughtering the goyim, Palestinian or otherwise.

too big to webm, and hooktube won't take it: youtube.com/watch?v=bsbc906fUA4

We have to fight the jewish enemy from every angle. Anti-zionism is only one small step away from antisemitism.

Anti-Zionism may lead people into being anti-NatSoc though. Take a look at the commies for example, they tend to compare Israel and Zionism with Imperialism and Literally Hitler. They care about the lives of Palestinian niggers but don't give a damn about the lives of Whites and they all support White genocide via (((multiculturalism))). Leftist just can't into politics, in their mind it's all about name calling via saying everyone who isn't "progressive" enough is a Nazi. Do they even know what Imperialism is? They think it has something to do with le ebil Whitey opressing muh poor innocent "POC's". Do you have any idea how divided the Left is? Plebbit commies see libshits like Obongo and other Dems as "crypto-faschists", it's as if not all of them support homosex, rapefugees and trannydom.

Then you get to see one of these conspiracy JewTube channels who are anti-Zionist and anti-Pissrael and are pro-Assad, pro-Gadaffi, pro-Iran, pro-Putin but still support anti-Zionist kikes that you mentioned on your pic. They keep saying "it's not the Jews it's only the Zionist that are evil" and sometimes they would even support Marxist kikes like Noam Chomsky.

Interesting because I just had someone who seemed pretty pro-bible telling me that whites (this person said "vikings") were somehow the descendants of Amalek and the Nephilim gods who fell from the heavens and bred with human women…
It's something I'm going to look into because it would make sense for a kike book to portray them as evil if that were the case.