Human Trafficking

Shadilay Holla Forums boys;
In the counties surrounding my hometown there's been an *unfathomable* amount of reports from women saying they've been approached by an older woman, often when they're alone at night, (claiming any number of things, from cheap drugs to being with a modeling agency), trying to get phone numbers/contact info, trying to get them to get in a car with them and their "boyfriend", and trying to convince these women to go to unoccupied or abandoned locations, more often than not being homes in rough neighborhoods that are up for sale. Every surrounding county's police department is being absolutely *swamped* with these reports, while simultaneously giving unrelated warnings that human trafficking in the area is on a rise. Literally over hundreds of women are commenting on these department's facebook pages, saying that they *and* multiple women they know have been approached in this way in the last week. this has been going on in the Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio tri-state area.

So I really just want to ask- is anybody, anywhere else

seeing anything similar?

Does anyone have any information on what the (((Russian))) mafia has been up to lately? William Pierce used to give great reports on their goings on but there seems to be a blackout on information related to them.

this

>one problem solved

It's legal to own Gen 3 nightvision devices and/or thermal devices in the USA, just saying.

Why would you take them there? No one but a crack head would do that. Cops can still be called and the realitor could come by. Plus clean up…

Science channel has this mythbusters marathon going on; one of the myths involved a group of Russian mafia members in a car with a souped-up sound system so strong that it caused the firing pins in the vehicle to go off- the myth was busted, but it raises the question: what music do Russian gangsters listen to while they drive around?

Glad you mentioned this; about three weeks ago (two weeks before every county around me got involved with this), there were advertising signs (just like any little sign you'd see at any intersection, *earn 500 dollars refurbing houses etc*, all around one specific county that basically warned that the reality business in the area was somehow tied to human trafficking. I haven't seen one of these signs personally (I never go into that county because its kinda niggerville) but, as I mentioned in the OP, so many people were talking about the signs in the week prior to the human trafficking stuff.

Maybe there's a reason for the sudden need for adult women. It could tie into a couple of related rumors.

these women better have gotten some fucking plate numbers

GET IN HERE AND DIG FAGGOTS

Well there's always a demand for people. Somewhere.
Especially females.

Though its odd to see so much activity in an area outside a major city.

Could you name the county? Google earth might help finding what company those signs are related to, and then a proper investigation can be begun. Links to the police facebook page would help too, that way we could try contacting the women to get a description of the individuals in question. It would be good to know if they had any (((features))) in common. There was recently a scandal linking human traffickers to big tech companies, so it might also be interesting to see if they have any presence there.

This entire thread is in vain without more information though, just be careful not to accidentally dox yourself.

This is beyond nationwide. The fucking Saudis are a major player in this trade. If you want to catch human traffickers, just watch craigslist gigs section for anything modelling related.

Any Jewish holidays or rituals coming up?

I'm also in the Ohio Valley. I've seen all of the reports but haven't witnessed anything personally. I heard the woman approaching them was trying to have them come to 'bible study'.

human trafficking is a hoax

>Does anyone have any information on what the (((Russian))) mafia has been up to lately?
you mean other than getting trump elected?

There was a previous Inspire article where it instructed wanna be jihadis on how to kill infidels more creatively than ever. By cosplaying as real state - realtor, showing 'houses for rent', or placing ads for work and setting up meetings in those addresses. Then proceed with the murders of the kuffar.

Newborn babies can´t be detected disappearing from homes if they don´t born in hospitals, or the pregnancy is not accounted for because women went 'modelling abroad'.

Micheal Moore's agent is a dual citizen Israeli and brother of Rahm Emmanuel. Aka MEGA….aka the gun grabbing ultra Zionist advisor to Obama in 2008 along with David (((Axelrod)))

Sound doesn't work. Posting again.

professional human trafficking is vetted by the good old boy network pursuant to the judeo masonic faction. The tri-state area the OP describes is near indiana which is the highest concentration of 33rd degree freemasons.

you see freemasons are people that are most accuratley described as sleeper cells. they are white people who an be activated by jews to perform a number of tasks. This is the blindspot of interrnational jewry the fact that they utilize the most affluent goyim is what allows the kikes to hide behind our corrupt leaders local and national.

I heard reports a few months ago of mexicans hanging out at stores following unaccompanied women around, and out into the parking lot.

This is why we need CCWs without the need for a license. Our women need to be able to put these savages down if they so much as approach them.

wv user here, in this county im in 50 or so young women went missing this year….even more children, more disturbing a family member in ohio recently had somebody break into their house and try to abduct their children (under 6)
inb4 suicide via 7 shots to the back of the head from a revolver

Lol, this.

No it isn't. Thousands of eastern European women and children are trafficked by the (((Russian))) mafia and sold into sex slavery in hell holes like Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey every year. Funnily enough it happens in a similar way to this with jewish men approaching them and offering them high paying jobs abroad only to take their passport and sell them to a brothel or private client shortly after arrival.

It's not odd. In eastern Europe the peasant girls are the the second most trafficked people after the children that are just straight up snatched because you can easily deceive them with promises of well paying work in the city. There's a really horrific interview with a young emaciated Russian child sex slave where she talks about her experience but it seems to have been scrubbed.

!, DRUG TIMES ARE BAD TIMES , PLEASE AVOID TROUBLE , THE HEBREW DIFINITY WORD COULD BE FOR CERTAIN SHMETO , LIKE JAPAN HAS SHGESU , CHINA SHQIYI , AND BANGLADESH SHQIYA , " RUSSIA " BONEFO , FRANCE DIFINITE , ITALY DIFNITA , ENGLAND DIFITY ( ALONG WITH THE REGULAR DIFINITY ) , AND OF COURSE THE " GREEK " DELTA-DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , and gratitude be for any peaceful virtuous help be to The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , The Difity , The Shmeto , The Difinities Entire , The Delta-Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.