When will Trump declare marshal law in California?

In California, it’s also a time to take stock of which new laws from the Democrat-controlled Legislature will make our lives just a little (or a lot) more frustrating. Here are six:

The entire state will now ignore U.S. immigration law: Because it’s worked so well in San Francisco, California Democrats decided that the entire state should ignore federal immigration law. SB 54 forbids law enforcement officials from asking someone’s immigration or holding them for Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agents — unless they’ve been convicted of a crime. AB 291 prohibits landlords (you know, like, private citizens who own private property) from reporting renters who are in the US illegally.

The DMV is raising vehicle registration fees: This is a minor blip in California’s war on cars, but it’s a frustrating one, because, really, this is the only thing that could make the DMV experience even worse. SB 1 increases vehicle registration fees between $25 and $175, depending on the vehicle’s value.

Employers can’t ask applicants about their salary history: Private employers — yes, private employers — can’t ask people who want money from them silly questions like how much money they’ve made in the past or are making at their current job. It will be interesting to see the inevitable unintended consequences of AB 168. It will be at least a little more difficult for a company to gauge what a reasonable offer looks like without knowing what an applicant is currently making or recently made. Sure, employers will ask questions like, “What would you like to make?” and smart applicants will clarify their expectations at some point in the interview process. But, really, it’s not the government’s business how an employer and an applicant work out any mutually beneficial agreement.

Low-skilled workers will have a harder time finding work: That’s just a fancy way of saying, “The minimum wage will increase from $10.50 an hour to $11 an hour.” Under SB 3, the minimum wage will increase each year until it hits $15 an hour in 2022. For people who already have jobs, this is no big deal. For people making below the minimum wage who keep their jobs and get a pay increase, it’s great. But for low-skilled workers who need a job, this is bad news. A company is not going to pay a 20-year-old $11 an hour if he’s only bringing $9 an hour worth of value to the company. It will either make do without that position, automate, or move to a state whose legislature has some grasp of basic economics. But, really, as with #3 above, it’s not the government’s business how an employer and employee work out a mutually beneficial wage. If an applicant wants to make $9 an hour, and an employer wants to pay $9 an hour, how is it not a bad thing for the government to say that’s illegal?

You can make up your gender on official state IDs: California will abolish its requirement that a person must go “clinically appropriate treatment for the purpose of gender transition” if they want to change the sex on their birth certificate, which means that men can say they’re women, and vice-versa, on state IDs like driver’s licenses. Beginning in 2019, driver’s licenses will have three options for sex: male, female, and nonbinary.

Schools will no longer be allowed to decide whether or not they’re “gun-free zones”: Because the legislature has decided for them. AB 424 says school administrators can no longer permit employees with concealed carry permits to conceal and carry firearms on campus. Which means the only people with guns on campus will be criminals and campus police, who more often than not can only respond to shootings, not prevent them.

Has reading this list spiked your heart rate? Then you’ll be calmed by AB 64, which legalizes the sale and cultivation of recreational-use marijuana.

He won't.

California is a lost cause it's only a matter of time until the entire state looks like LA skid row

The fact that the California government is undermining the Federal government is enough, I believe, for them to consider it, just so they could at least round up all the aliens.

What you believe isn't relevant. What you see the administration pushing for and moving swiftly on is what it really cares about and where its priorities lie.

MARTIAL M A R T I A L LAW YOU INBRED FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never.

He. Will. Never. Do. It.

Had me until you decided to turn kike.

Why not, fag?

I don't think he has the pubic support for it - if he wants to or not.

Because Trump will never, ever do something like that. No one in California would listen to him and he'd essentially have to perform a coup in California to accomplish it. At which point the Democrats and Liberals would immediately attempt impeachment and the GOPe would go along with it because they've always hated Trump.

Nor does Trump even want to "round up all the aliens" as you claim.

Never.
He's going to pull a Reagan and give the DACAs amnesty too.
And just wait until you find out his voting frauding investigation committee is being defanged and they come back with "Well, uh, we didn't find anything there go-er guys", despite the fact that its fucking blatant and ubiquitous.

Trump needs to start nuking major cities and blame North Korea for it.

This is one false flag that I'd be okay with.

I think it's much more likely the FBI will find something Trump "did" that's completely unrelated to the election and crucify him on it.

Like 6 years ago he accidentally paid $.25 less in taxes than he should've and therefore gets charged, tried, convicted and executed for tax fraud.

The real question is: if the government is immune from following laws, why should citizens follow them? Clearly if enough people decide to not follow the law the government can't enforce it. Maybe a bunch of right wing Californians should seize a country or two and tell Brown to go fuck himself.

AFAIK POTUS can't call martial law in just one state. Can he? That's what Governors are for.

Except that the Mexicans are essientially mercenaries paid with gibs. They would go full race war at that point. That would be a hell of a way to kick things off.

Honestly, if I owned property, Id do it anyways.

sounds good to me

Another user who doesn't go outside and doesn't understand how big the world is.

Not Chicago?

If anything it's going to be Illinois. They want U.N. troops on American soil for god's sake. california can come second.

Never.

also
>thread flooded with "hurr trump will never do anything ashes and ((( )))s all is lost stat a violent revolution so you can be labeled a terrorist and destroyed" shills

I. Type. Like. A. Faggot.

Why stop them. Let Mecca burn. Trump should just instead use the grounds of sanctuary cities to establish and tighten security around California's borders. One of the major issues out west are these fucking locusts fleeing their sinking ship and proceeding to scuttle every city, town, and state in their path. Make it extremely difficult for these scum of the Earth to bring ruination to everyone else while entrapping them in their own (((utopia))). I see absolutely no reason why we should sacrifice American lives and resources trying to police an enemy state literally.

the California blaze is affecting other states, and has been for decades. the Fed needs to boot them out of the union for the sake of the rest of the nation. Cal. can become a Communist safe haven, and absorb everything running from the long arms of local and state laws. enough is enough

He won't, he should let them secede and they will deal with the consequences.

It's marital you illiterate nigger

California is good land though. We can't let bolshevik shitskins take it. The best option would be to stage a false flag secession and use it as an excuse to take it back by force and slaughter marxists

beer hall putsch part 2?

California is the upstart province that is thinking it's hot shit and needs a serious smack down and put back in its place. For one, Commiefornia needs that section broken off into a different state like those people want it, as one piece of snapping it over a log, then the rest can be an ICE raid.

So… California has, in effect, seceded. Wew.

So what? Makes it easier to justify their extermination. If the left loves breaking the law, the right should break it too.

pointing them out isnt enough.
how do we shut them up?

Nice try Lefty/pol/

here's one way to do it

waht

HE SHOULD DO IT

hmmm interesting information

Facebook and Google censors people, right? But how? It's millions of posts per hour. You can't hire people fast enough to take that on. You need AI and machine learning and algorithms… but…

Those techniques violates civil rights because they amount to nothing more than a list of what is and is not acceptable black, female, jewish, etc. behavior. If you're on the list, you're fine. If you aren't, you need to be censored.

It's basically racial profiling and a tremendous violation of civil rights… and any violation of civil rights means the federal government has to get involved.

:D

He won't do it, but I wish he would.

It's martian law dumbasses

Trump will let them sink under the weight of their own bullshit.
If he declared martial law they would have something to fight against. If he just lets them drown in their own self made shit pond they have no one to blame but themselves.
Eventually the state will collapse and either ask for help or split apart.
The state of Jefferson has a good chance of happening if California continues on its current path.

Very unconstitutional.
I don't have an issue with this. Employers use this question to pay people less.

Will this actually stop people from reporting to ICE? Wouldn't that mechanism have been anonymous anyway?

California needs it own version of Duerte. Someone who doesn't give a fuck and just kills all the spics drug dealers and these fucking worthless kikes. And don't even get me started on all these god damn niggers!

LA RWDS

TRUMP DOESN'T NEED TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW, HE JUST NEEDS TO COMPLETELY CUT OFF THEIR FEDERAL FUNDING.

No welfare.
No food stamps.
No social security.

Violent nog chimpouts would turn the entire state to ash in under a week.

Something to be noted is that the vast majority of immigration and customs checks have to be passed through supervisors in Commiefornia. If an illegal has no papers and are being detained in say, Nevada, someone has to call their supervisor in California to ask what to do with them. 99.9999999% of the time they'll be told to let them pass anyway. If Trump wants to fix up immigration, he needs to establish martial law in Commiefornia and put in guys like Joe Arpaio to monitor everything that goes on in every other state. Can't count how many times guys I know that work at airports get complain how they had to let some spic without papers through because some faggot 3 states over told them they had to.

This is sedition

It’s maritime law you smooth brain.

Trust me, we all want it to happen, but he has to get people on board with him. California has been complicit in willfully, repeatedly violating US federal law with regards to immigration, voting rights, civil rights, finance, etc., but California is such an important state with regards to powerful multi-billionaire celebrities, tech industry moguls, politicians, economic powerhouses, and the like that outright attacking the state and its denizens over any accusations regardless of how true they are will end very poorly without vast amounts of public and government support in his favor.

The California state government and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals are more than likely guilty of sedition, but until there is blatant, public proof of that, there's very little Trump can do. He can threaten their public works funding and push them harder into trying to secede which would get China involved, since any state attempting to secede would raise eyebrows internationally, and China's communist government would GLADLY provide them funding for the chance to put some missiles on our turf.

Honestly, I think the most likely way Trump has of holding California's money hostage is the giant forest fires that constantly rage almost year-round, since they had to beg us on bent knee to bail them out during the flood rains.

Either that, or as and states, using some legalese to paint the most powerful companies in the region into a corner. If he did that, there would be some serious hell to pay, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that Silicon Valley would raise some real hell.

(Checked)
Sad, but absolutely possible. Knowing how pozzed the 9th Circuit is, they would be the first faggots to jump to California's defense after some Hawaiian faggot blocks the order, of course.

Trump has to genocide for the jews:
Palestinians
North Koreans
Russians
Chinese
Sending the military to restore law and order in California is just not an option at the moment.

And Iran.

Reminder that 2011 /new/ - 2014 Holla Forums warned you about this shit after they suppressed Ronaldo Paulberg.

We fucking predicted this. You inbred faggots

You fucking IDIOTS fell for it
Hope you enjoy FEMA camps and getting shot in the back of the head by Commissar Jamal for not being a good little Reagan Zombie.

As a final note: When commiefornia crashes with no survivors, The following protocols should be enforced.

1.) The complete, and total elimination of it's electoral college

2.) The enactment of military governors in all commiefornia districts

3.) Demolish the current state constitution for a proper re-write ; With this, the state shall be red again.

You type like that asses and echoes fag.

State of Jefferson, you fucking nigger. Let Jefferson happen and break commiefornia into North and South.

Martial law would be the best fucking thing to happen to this country since Andrew Jackson killed the Second Bank. Martial law means Day of the Rope. You will not take this from us.

Technically it’s actually treason, given that it’s explicitly giving aid and comfort to the enemy. “The enemy” is a legal term which applies to all persons of all other nations in times of both peace and war.

You’re delusional.

Well, I suppose it can be both.

No country would allow that to happen. Even Russia wouldn't allow that. The governments would move in with their army into territories with such dissident.
Why is the US so cucked?

This. Employers should advertise what they are willing to pay for a job. This bullshit about playing coy with the salary until they figure out how much they can lowball you with is ridiculous. If I was working a job for $15 an hour and your company can use my skills at $25 an hour then I've apparently increase my worth to the market place. Asking me how much I was making before is irrelevant to a new position. That's a kike trick to get new hires for as little as possible.

It's Marshen Law you potato chips

I wonder how history will remember all this faggoty trash? I like to imagine it will be put in the same class as other cases of mass hysteria throughout history, right next to meowing nuns and other stupid shit.