==HUMA ABEDIN EMAILS ON WEINER LAPTOP RELEASE==

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=20171229&publishedEndDate=20171229&caseNumber

Get digging boyz

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-state-department-reveals-2800-huma-abedin-government-documents-weiners-laptop/
archive.is/GBR8e
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5221693/Classified-documents-Anthony-Weiners-computer.html
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-state-huma-weiner-emails-00684/
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=F-2015-06322
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/JW-v-State-Huma-Weiner-emails-00684-2.pdf
pastebin.com/CzYjeWz1
pastebin.com/Yn9RSU5N
archive.is/1vuvZ
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=www.pizzainn.com
networksolutions.com
pastebin.com/7wzg4PES
hooktube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPG
icann.org/resources/pages/privacy-proxy-registration-2013-03-22-en
perfectprivacy.com/
mega.nz/#!Q25VHayD!rXL0JSiONshG6pV7q-RXG2n4_Gabgr4mX7cuWqaZ7KM
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-29/state-department-releases-2800-clinton-emails-many-which-were-classified-found
archive.is/NOvH5
hooktube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
hooktube.com/watch?v=pzExFrZ9vX4
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Sid-EU5.pdf
vanityfair.com/news/2016/07/is-hillary-clintons-oldest-confidant-also-her-biggest-threat
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2014-15749W1/DOC_0C06059155/C06059155.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2010-06268/DOC_0C17662530/C17662530.pdf
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=20171229&publishedEndDate=20171229&caseNumbersearch BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION CAMPS IN SAMOA
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=&mfrom=Lona Valmoro
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2010-06268/DOC_0C17662525/C17662525.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06426487/C06426487.pdf
whatdoesitmean.com/index2457.htm
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2014-04785/DOC_0C05849721/C05849721.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Manning
history.state.gov/departmenthistory/travels/secretary/clinton-hillary-rodham
reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7murs0/guantanamo_bay_flight_records_from_726am_121817/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_diplomatic_cables_leak
johnsonthermal.com/parts-and-service/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/30/key-hillary-clinton-aide-repeatedly-misplaced-sensitive-info-according-to-reports.html
corporationwiki.com/Maryland/Owings-Mills/american-pool-management-inc/53714374.aspx
goatlocker.org/resources/selection_board/selbrd.htm
navycs.com/blogs/2010/08/11/fy-2011-cpo-selects
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Pascual_(diplomat)
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/330243-beyond-manafort-both-parties-deal-with-pro-russia
archive.is/QsQ3c
archive.is/FRZFx
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=pizza&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=
americanpool.com)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52778
youtu.be/cq1c580-aSY?t=3m49s
americanpool.com/services/commercial-playground-services/
youtu.be/DlngtJ2JxqI?t=2m31s
weeklystandard.com/the-curious-case-of-cheryl-mills/article/2004156
uclh.nhs.uk/OurServices/Consultants/Pages/DrSuzanneOSullivan.aspx
unitedworkandtravel.com/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/154884230#p154892981
linkedin.com/in/susan-o-sullivan-6a88b979/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_O'Sullivan
state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2012/frontmatter/204086.htm
state.gov/j/drl/p/c22947.htm
nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=xXrsumJXjK5n%2f5J3J7zasA%3d%3d
archive.fo/tzuZT
paradiseranchlv.com
legalaidboard.ie/en/Lawyers-and-Experts/Research-Information/Refugee-Documentation-Centre-Services/
archive.fo/eGzlB
archive.fo/vnSme
ghostbin.com/paste/w9nzp
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=Abedin&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.is/qDWFl
archive.is/LvaTd
mhwgroup.com/companies/27-companies/90-cryo-trans-inc
archive.is/XdD80
archive.is/DLgcr
archives.fbi.gov/archives/charlotte/press-releases/2011/former-governors-assistant-receives-federal-prison-term
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=20171229&publishedEndDate=20171229&caseNumber
wwaspsurvivors.com/wwasp-programs/paradise-cove/
ghostbin.com/paste/b4f3v
ghostbin.com/paste/7kgp3
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_Apr2017/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C05955197/C05955197.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20170117211300/https://www.cometpingpong.com/protected
archive.fo/LPlCD
raverg.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5221693/Classified-documents-Anthony-Weiners-computer.html#ixzz52ntiZzcF
archive.is/1LtSB
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
huma-emails.thebradfordfile.com/
hooktube.com//watch?v=g2d7wbo8ijs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Eugene_Corder
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1855938
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1661914
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2463
votelaw.com/blog/archives/002354.html
votesmart.org/candidate/biography/23162/anthony-weiner#.WkphcBpS1MM
democracynow.org/2006/8/30/congressmember_weiner_gets_it_wrong_on
nydailynews.com/news/politics/yes-hot-hillary-clinton-body-woman-congressman-weiner-admits-article-1.332812
gothamist.com/2010/07/11/anthony_weiner_marries_huma_abedin.php
dailycaller.com/2013/07/29/weiner-didnt-declare-costs-for-lavish-2010-wedding-to-long-suffering-wife/
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/weiner-on-medicare-buy-in-this-is-one-idea-i-like-a-lot
weeklystandard.com/article/421809
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2010/02/anthony_weiner_the_republican.html
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/noel-sheppard/2010/03/03/congressman-calls-fox-friends-liars-odonnell-thanks-him
foxnews.com/story/2010/04/06/glenn-beck-net-neutrality-pits-free-speech-against-free-press.html
politico.com/story/2011/03/weiner-waiver-might-work-for-ny-051840
townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/2011/03/25/the-weiner-waiver-w
nypost.com/2011/06/01/rep-anthony-weiner-says-he-cant-say-with-certitude-whether-twitter-pic-was-of-his-crotch/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8560721/Anthony-Weiner-timeline-of-a-scandal.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2011/05/28/weinergate-congressman-claims-facebook-hacked-as-lewd-photo-hits-twitter/
hooktube.com/HTRewHDOr90
archive.is/UcGzv
redirector.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?mv=m&ip=107.178.194.33&mime=video/mp4&mn=sn-vgqskne6&pl=28&source=youtube&mm=31&ipbits=0&ratebypass=yes&itag=22&mt=1514875539&key=yt6&ms=au&id=o-AIR1NSkX5ltjWN1YtRhDX66dNJ642HiAk8Qkvf5Fy1sM&lmt=1509859037468700&ei=8ypLWtSvF8HoD43RtZAC&dur=4625.252&expire=1514897235&signature=8032B6948DABBA8142B6FCB547929123B3D465C5.6DCE5908813605A80B913ED7498959E18046A211&sparams=dur,ei,id,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,ratebypass,source,expire&utmg=ytap1#t=0
nytimes.com/1994/09/13/us/crash-white-house-overview-unimpeded-intruder-crashes-plane-into-white-house.html?pagewanted=all
archive.is/2glHU
encyclopedia.com/arts/educational-magazines/glantz-mary-e
ghostbin.com/paste/h63vf
archive.fo/9Oeoz
filetea.me/#n3wkTniGdyORWixKlkjjB6s0w
archive.fo/mAoCD
washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956
archive.is/an5cZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beat the slide threads. DIG!

bump

Nice bump
BUMP

Checked op
Says returning zero results for me
Have they been posted in full or am I fully retarded?

I am having the same luck, either OP is pulling our leg or he fucked up the link, I can't find ANY files for this entire month though when I redefined the search.

Is it happening?

I know some fucker [REDACTED] the good shit.

Well according to Judicial Watch they were supposed to be released by the 31st. OP either fucked up his link or jumped the gun.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-state-department-reveals-2800-huma-abedin-government-documents-weiners-laptop/

They appear to be back up now. Only 1880 showing. Missing 1k emails?

McCabe recused himself a week before the election. He was threatened just like Comey. Probably by (((Priestap))) and (((Strzok)))

this is being slid.

archive.is/GBR8e

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5221693/Classified-documents-Anthony-Weiners-computer.html

Tom Fitton is rehosting the files.

bump

White Baby bump

Bitch is getting busted.

LOCK HER UP

MAXIMUM BUMP

bumping for justice bump

Bump

Found the real Q , he's from way back in the day

Here's for your bump

Here

Indeed
Hop in and dig

Pizza-Inn is a shitty pizza chain down south. Don't get distracted.

bumb

UH OH

is that one of them there $10,000 pizza slices? I thought it would look nicer.

Try this: foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=F-2015-06322

Case number matches the one from here (thanks ):
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/JW-v-State-Huma-Weiner-emails-00684-2.pdf

URLs for the pdf are here for case F-2015-06322:

pastebin.com/CzYjeWz1
pastebin.com/Yn9RSU5N

To batch download via command line:

1) use wget
2) copy urls into a text file, one url per line
3) run "wget -i file_with_urls.txt"

(checked)

reported

for sticky

Emails about Marina.

TOP OF THE CATALOG BOYS

FUCK THE SHILLS

This is HJB

MAAAAWDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

STICKY THIS SHIT GOD DAMNIT

Shills continue to lose.

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSS STICKY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

on that left image - something is funny with the dates in the email chain. That email itself is timestamped at 1:27 PM, and in it is a quote of an email sent at 1:49 PM same day.

am I missing something or is there some funny business here?

if you search for 27 Dec 2017 thru 28 Dec 2017 and leave all the other fields blank, all the files will pop up (over 190K) and you'll have to page through and find the ones with a post date of yesterday or today. the search engine seems a bit wonky.

I give it 6-24 hours before a torrent with all the content pops up. Like Justice Watch said why the fuck didn't they release it to a party that can actually handle getting this information out. Their pissant little servers are getting DDOSed by all of us autismos by scraping their fucking servers with wget scripts

https:// www.hooktube.com/watch?v=CFpzpiEBnTk

Killary had a super secret meeting on April 26, 2011 @ 5pm

Shameless bump and reminder why we're here

Covert project in Libya?

Mods get complaint about two threads that are not being discussed. I agree that these would be good things to talk about.

They go to 4chan and take threads.

1. Weiner emails.
2. Iran revolution

Cross-posting from cuckchan now makes up 90% of all threads. Original threads are anchored in favor of stupid threads and 4chan news. Mods and bots make up 50% of all posts. The other 40% are shills.

If you talk about issues with threads, they ban you and go into a Trump vs. shills diatribe to derail.

Please continue with thread.

I'mma have to give you an check on those digits user, and thanks for the tech details in helping and say you and op are clearly not fags today.

Bumps up in this thread.

Checked

Killary attending cgi board meetings while Secretary of State.

2015/2016 is all scraped. too bad.

looks like they took that page down.

#WhereIsAssange

no way

well I type the url into my bar and it says
We couldn't find the page you were looking for. This is either because:

There is an error in the URL entered into your web browser. Please check the URL and try again.
The page you are looking for has been moved or deleted.

you dont say

Oh shit.

WAS JUST GOING TO FUCKING POST THIS

WEW LADS

Seems like shit has been happening behind the scenes more than we realized.

This don't matter goyim, Dwump is ebil!!! Shut this thread down NOW!!!

It's real.
archive.is/1vuvZ

i'm very, very aware

Who is Barij Ivalmoro?

Its her maid

Also (((google))) is "fact checking" for me.

i didn't doubt that, but how are you going to put in any of the codes and access the downloads when they aren't available anymore?

Laffin

But the trail is getting HOT!

Holy shit, who's been transferred to Guantanamo? Wasn't Mad Dog just there recently, too?

Mad Dog prefers to be called CHAOS.

>whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/

I am now fully erect.

CHECKED AND W E W E W E W

I swear to Kek, if a bunch of fucking kikes got renditioned to Guantanamo during Christmas because of pizzagate, I'll do everything in my power to make Trump Emperor for eternity.

checked

wtfugg, website is generic and the look at their twitter profile header…..

OH GOD

OHGOD

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=www.pizzainn.com
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!
ACCORDING TO THE WHOIS INFO, THE SITE IS HOSTED BY PERFECT PRIVACY LLC, THE SAME ORG THAT HOSTS OTHER SHADY PEDO PIZZA PLACES SITES

here's full whois info
Domain Name: PIZZAINN.COM
Registry Domain ID: 664827_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: networksolutions.com
Updated Date: 2017-12-29T08:38:27Z
Creation Date: 1996-04-11T04:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2027-04-12T04:00:00Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
Reseller:
Domain Status:
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
Registrant City: Jacksonville
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 32258
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5707088780
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
Admin City: Jacksonville
Admin State/Province: FL
Admin Postal Code: 32258
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.5707088780
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
Tech City: Jacksonville
Tech State/Province: FL
Tech Postal Code: 32258
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.5707088780
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: DNS1.STABLETRANSIT.COM
Name Server: DNS2.STABLETRANSIT.COM
DNSSEC: Unsigned

Kristallnacht 2: Guantanamo Jews has a pretty good ring to it.

Pretty much every fucking pizza place is suspect at this point. I can't even really eat pizza anymore, a whole style of food, completely ruined.

Holy fuck this is it isn't it?
We finally prove the pizzagate fuckery

CUBAN BOOGALOO 2.2 THE JEWS LOSE

Here's one more pastebin for the FOIA files published today.

pastebin.com/7wzg4PES

There is some overlap with the files in the previous post with the pastebin links, but this is just in case people want to see what was released between a few days ago and today to scrape the pdfs.

My wife cooked a digiornio pizza the other night and I couldn't eat it. Thanks skippy ya asshole

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
MODS STICKY

It's literally a checkbox on your webhosting order form, whether to protect your private info or not. Majority use Perfect Privacy, LLC for this. I've made websites that have the same registration info in whois.

Checked. Thanks for the info torpedo. Any idea of how many different hosting companies like that exist? Surely there's more than one option

CIAniggers and other associated pedo fuckers tried and in jail by June, executed by this time next year, calling it now.

THREAD THEME FOR THE IRONIC LULZ
hooktube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPG

Blame the usenet pedos (although he probably is one), I think that's where it originated.

Trivial.

PIZZA INN LOGO, MASCOT WEARING A RED AND WHITE CHECKERED HANKERCHIEF
REMEMBER THE PODESTA EMAIL INVOLVING A PIZZA MAP??

Fucking please. I'm so sick of being blueballed for Happenings. I don't think we've had a real major fucking GOOD happening since Trump was elected, every single one I can think of lately has been white people getting murdered by kikes, cucks or sand niggers.

don't know why logo didn't show up

I don't know, but godaddy and a few others I've used in the past were all using Perfect Privacy. I think it's a scam personally, but who knows. Anymore, I always give fake info.
Try search term "protect whois info" for some results. I also recognize whoisguard as a common one.
ICANN info regarding Privacy/Proxy Registration Services:icann.org/resources/pages/privacy-proxy-registration-2013-03-22-en
Perfect privacy's home page, looks like shit. perfectprivacy.com/

Indeed that looks like a shit show of a website.
Inb4 godaddy and the rest of them are brought down in one fell pizza swoop

this is a fucking process you idiot

trump is LITERALLY dropping bread crumbs. The fucking Weiner dump AND the fucking Human Trafficking Whitehouse.gov statement all in one fucking day?

That's a fucking obvious sign.

Look at the misdirection shit. WGAF why she wants a magazine.

Obvious that Abedin was banging Tulanibo Mushingi.
Obvious that Abedin had access to the presidents daily briefing when drunk Hillary was sleeping one off.
Who was using who? Abedin or Mushingi?
What could she do with a pdb?
Note in 2014 Obongo had the pdb converted to electronic format. Is this why Hillary and her slut brigade kept their clearances?
Nothing else jumps out that might break their immunity agreement. The only way to break it is thru Clinton. She knows damn well the pdb is not to be spread around. Abedin was NOT authorized to view it. Clinton knew she was breaking the law letting Abedin access it. We work this right and Hillary gets life in exchange for a bunch of immunized rats also going down. She wont survive prison anyways, even if they don't take her out once she rolls.
Keep working boys.

cool dude, show me in history a dropped breadcrumb, and than a happening.

IDK man.
I'm a Systems Software Engineer and their website doesnt look suspicious to me.
I don't personally specialize in network related things, but it seems to me that its quite a possibility is providing a service to a ton of different companies with some website hosting service which works as like a firewall/filter.

By all means, don't let me discourage you from looking further into them. I just would not let your hopes get too high on that front.

I'm not. Absolutely no worries here
Let me be the first to admit I AM NOT A TECH FAGGOT
Way willing to learn all I can though. And I'm a very quick study

checked
WHEN WILL THE VIDEO OF HILLARY AND HUMA MOLESTING AND MURDERING THE YOUNG GIRL BE RELEASED?!?!

literally 2800 fucking emails dropped user has already spotted emails involving marina fuckawitch plenty of code words being used etc

it's GOING to fucking happen. they cant drop the info all at once otherwise it will become a monumental shitstorm of global riots

I understand what this user is thinking, it's tough seeing all this subtle bullshit when these subhumans literally raped and killed children. All I can say is we better start seeing these fucking kike pedos and mossad spooks running these blackmail operations getting the fucking gas chamber soon. It just stirs up a righteous white man's fury seeing these sick fucks still walking the streets, after all we know of everything they've done.

Molesting murdering cooking then EATING her
You forgot the end of your sentence

ACCORDING TO PIZZA INN, THERE'S 26 LOCATIONS IN NORTH CAROLINA
FIND WHICH LOCATION FITS THE REDACTED SECTION

soooooo no proof of any happening in history regarding anything , resulting after a breadcrumb.

stop watching jew tv shows.

do you honestly think that exists?

thank you user i get angry sometimes

checked, what he said

16/94 pages downloaded. Will send magnet link when complete.

(checked)

MEGA UPLOAD IN T MINUS 5-10MINS

600MB DROP

i do very much so

HERE'S ALL THE FILES

>perfectprivacy.com/

I found this interesting on their page:

We protect your identity and only reveal for violations of the Perfect Privacy Domain Name Registration Terms and Conditions or the Perfect Privacy Acceptable Use Policy. Examples of violations include:

IF YOU transmit spam, viruses or harmful computer programs;
IF YOU violate the law or infringe a third party's trademark or copyright;
IF YOU use your Perfect Privacy domain or the Perfect Privacy Services for illegal or objectionable purposes, including but not limited to the posting of child pornography, defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, or racist content.

FOR ALL NORMIE/NEWFAGS/LURKERS THAT CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO INTO WGET

>mega.nz/#!Q25VHayD!rXL0JSiONshG6pV7q-RXG2n4_Gabgr4mX7cuWqaZ7KM

THERE'S ALL THE FILES DUMPED TODAY(AND SOME OLDER ONES) BUT THEY'RE ALL RELATED TO THE WEINER INFODROP

I do think it also an interesting coincidence that all these pizza places (if all of the suspected ones do, I dont know this, I'm assuming from a previous comment) would use the same protection company though, when there are others. I had not heard of this one before.

Like if a particular person had a preference, and all the companies he owned purchased from that preferred vendor.

Even Better Idea. I'll doubletap. 25/94

Logan Act breached again

GAS THE MOLOCHIAN PIZZAPEDOS, SPIRITUAL WAR NOW.

IT IS UPON US

checked

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-29/state-department-releases-2800-clinton-emails-many-which-were-classified-found
archive.is/NOvH5
It's spreading. How were these people allowed to walk free?
Each instance is a violation of Title 18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material.

AH I SEE YOU ARE HERE TOO FREND! WE WILL WIN!

Heiled and checked

WE ARE LEGION. WE DO NOT FORGIVE. WE DO NOT FORGET. EXPECT US

M.A.P = Minor Attracted Person

what is this from?

the hacked comet ping pong pizza menu

is there a place I can access this?
How did you find this?

This is old news like oct 16
The links have been deleted and page scrubbed
Screen shots are all that's left

Who is Howard Pasteur?
Pizza related?
also anyone figure out the pizza inn location yet?

I was very active in the pizzagate investigation. Saved a lot of stuff on a lot of harddrives and failsafe things far away… I don't believe somebody would fake this to fuck us over.

It's down now. Pretty sure they got at least one of the people from /baph/ involved in the hacking if I remember correctly. They kept going in and looking for more shit. One of them posted about how his apartment had been broken into after and shit messed up, then he bailed.

Haven't heard anything from them since.

Who uses zip in this day and age? WTF — 7z or rar you savages.

You're too kind, user.

Capped for whatever posterity and shit
Can she get locked up now? This is a joke surely now
Go ahead Jeffrey Beauregard , it's time.

mac users have no use for either and get by with zip juuuust fine.

The most interesting thing is seeing how the Clintons and Obamas were such complete whores for fucking everybody who had a pulse and enough money to pay them. The Clintons pretending to give a shit about the palestinians, Obama helping the iranians, clintons and obamas getting triple penetrated by kikes at the same time. It's such an amazing clusterfuck of corruption.

I've lived off of basically nothing but fresh air and hate for the past five years, I'm a little ravenous at the moment.

tar gz2 or bust
but seriously though lets get back to digging

thank you for your service. kek be with you

All you fuckers need to have failsafes and dead man switches, so we at least know if something happens to you.

I posted the archive as zip so normiefags could peruse the files as well.

I'm the mega uploader. The only reason I did a mega link is because a lot of idiots dont know how to open a pastebin and copy paste pdf links.

There's a ton of really old documents about Israel. This is interesting.

No a domain privacy company, is not the host, registrar, or registrant of the domain unless you signed a really shitty contract when you bought a domain name.
Even though it says Registrant the PERFECT PRIVACY LLC is a placeholder for the actual registrant, and is common practice for small companies using general TLDs like .com. Otherwise your name and address would be listed, so the mob could easily turn up and leave a horse head on your doorstep if they wanted you to sell your domain to them.

tar.xz is superior faget

Why? Is there a rope shortage?

No user, a whore sells her own body, these devils sold everything they didn't own.

Oh good heavens, just in time for the New Year

Anyone you know matches that description?
Possibly a lackey I suspect, though the name is redacted.

Tfw Trump could start gassing the kikes and we couldn't post it here if it was already posted on cuckchan

I am beyond diamonds level erect. All the moonbooters in gitmo??????

checked
is Christophe her faggot hair stylist? that's all I found on a short search

FOUND HIM
Cristophe
Owner
From Brussels to Beverly Hills, Cristophe has traveled all over the world making an indelible mark on the hair care industry, setting style trends from his salons and delivering innovative hair care lines.
As the face of the Cristophe brand, he has established himself with his brilliant technique and creative styles. Cristophe has been trusted by Presidents, actors and many other prominent figures in the world to deliver wonderful results for their hair.
He continues to be one of the most prominent figures in the industry and has an roladex of references that have enjoyed a great experience at the hands of Cristophe’s hair styling.

Notable Clients
Nicole Kidman
Cameron Diaz
Kate Hudson
Bruce Springsteen
Dustin Hoffman
Mick Jagger
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Heidi Klum
The Queen of Belgium
President Clinton
Hillary Clinton

Whats the source for this image?

That reads like a list of Pizza clientele.

undoubtedly
DIG DIG DIG DIG DUG DIG DUG DIG DIG
heres the faggots email
[email protected]

Thread Themes

hooktube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

hooktube.com/watch?v=pzExFrZ9vX4

nary a pizza place in sight

CHRISTOPHE DOX
9340 Hazen Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-1829
(310) 271-7163 - Landline
(310) 274-0851 - Landline
(213) 471-2053 - Landline
(310) 471-2053 - Landline
(310) 472-9653 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

(( (schatteman)))
disgusting shit kike , thanks for the dox

That's a solid find on the hairdresser. Any ideas on the female whose birthday they missed?
I looked for the Monica too, but any Clinton related Monica other than Lewinsky is effectively memory holed (even using NOT search terms)

case number F-2014-04785

State dept. approved company giving student visa's to foreigners that >clearly not students

reports of these people being >unstable and violent

Seems like this company could use a little digging.

Fallen

related
they promised them fucking pizza parties and shit

That email of sbwhoeop… cross references to a Sid.
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Sid-EU5.pdf
..and is possibly Sidney Blumenthal
vanityfair.com/news/2016/07/is-hillary-clintons-oldest-confidant-also-her-biggest-threat

wew lad, we digging good now

Where’s that waldo

C05899492.pdf
Someone got their passport confiscated. Wonder who it was.

MONICA HANLEY

I bid you aideu

C05899495.pdf
To: Department of State Congressional
Fax Number: (202) 226-4643
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subject: No of pps: 3 pages, including this cover B6
Sender:
0 Congressman Jeff Miller
Sheilah Bowman Tiffany Bates
Jennifer Bobo Eric Hannel Lonnie Hawkins
RI JoAnne Mullins
Attached please find correspondence 1 received from a constituent of mine, in regard to his B6
request for obtaining assistance in the international adoption process with the Kyrgyzstan government.
Please review the attached information for response to his concerns.
Please contact my office with any information or action that has been or will be taken. I requcst that you
reply to my district office at 4300 Bayou Blvd, Suite 13, Pensacola, FL 32503 or via fax at (850) 479-9394.
If you have any questions, you may contact my district caseworker, JoAnne Mullins at (850) 479-1183.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter. With warm personal regards, I am
Sincerely,

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2014-15749W1/DOC_0C06059155/C06059155.pdf

North Korea Food Aid Program
Dated September 2011

Firesale on those cams and underwater housing

The fuckin flikrs

Attention: Flight data needed
Any other sources with access to that flight data?
Flight data>Aircraft>Owner>Not Unknown Owner

HIS NAME WAS SETH GOOD ENOUGH TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER RICH

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2010-06268/DOC_0C17662530/C17662530.pdf

USA Collusion With Dominican Republic Military/Navy to Human Traffick via Puerto Rico.

Names (not all mentioned): MG FIGUEREO FELIZ
CASTRO CRUZ (replaced FELIZ)
DR GARCIA

EMBOFFS HANDED CASTRO CRUZ A TYPED LIST OF CORRUPTION MONEY,BASED ON
INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY AN INFORMANT,
THAT AN UNNAMED AGENCYHEAD WAS ALLEGEDLY DEMANDING FOR VARIOUS SERVICES AND TIME PERIODS: USD 6000 WEEKLY FROM OFFICERSOF HIS AGENCY AT LA ROMANA AIRPORT, USD 3000 FOR ANUNDOCUMENTED ADULT TO PASS
IMMIGRATION UNCHALLENGED, RD 50,000 PESOS (USD 1000) FORRELEASE OF RETURNEDALIENS WITHOUT CRIMINAL
CHARGES, ETC. CASTRO CRUZ EXPRESSEDAGREEMENT WITH THENEED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION AND TERRORISM, POINTED TO THE LACKOF CENTRALIZEDCONTROL OVER MILITARY PERSONNEL ATTACHED TO SEVERAL AGENCIESPRESENT AT POINTSOF ENTRY AND DEPARTURE, AND SUGGESTED A MEETING WITH DR.GARCIA.
(NOTE DR. GARCIA IS A GOOD EMBASSY CONTACT WHO WORKED WITH US IN 2003TO ESTABLISH THENEW CESA EXPLOSIVES-SNIFFING CANINE UNIT

§ 171.12 RELEASE IN FULL 22 CFR Ch. 1 (4-1-90 Edition)
(8) Records contained in or related
to examination, operation, or condition
reports prepared by. on behalf of.
or for the use of an agency responsible
for the regulation or supervision of financial
institutions.
(9) Geological or geophysical information
and data. including maps. concerning
welLs.
(b) Any reasonably segregable portion
of a record shall be provided to
any person requesting such record
after deletion of the portions which
are exempt under paragraph (a) of
this section. Normally a portion of a
record shall be considered reasonably
segregable when segregation can
produce an intelligible record which is
not distorted out of context and does
not contradict the record being withheld.
(45 'FR 58108. Sept. 2. 1980. as amended at
52 FR 32124, Aug. 26. 1987)
§ 171.12 Tifne limits.
(a) Whenever possible, the Department
will furnish the requested
records within .10 days (excluding Saturdays,
Sundays, and legal public holidays)
of receipt of the request by the
Information and Privacy Coordinator.
except as cited in § 171.4 of this subchapter.
(b) The Department will consider requests
for expeditious handling whenever
the requester can demonstrate
one of the following:
(1) An individual's life or personal
safety would be jeopardized by the
• failure to process a request immediately.
or
(2) Substantial due process rights of
the requester would be impaired by
the failure to process immediately.
and the information sought is not otherwise
available.
152 FR 32124. Aug. 26. 1987)
§ 171.13 Fees.
(a) In addition to fees cited in
§ 171.6. the following shall be applicable
with respect to services rendered to
members of the public under this subpart:
(1) The following is the range of categories
and average grade levels for
employees within each category who
perforrn the search and review functions involved in responding to a FOIA request:
(1) Administrative/clerical (t,o
clude GS-1 through GS-8 or FS–9): GS-5/5 or FS-9/1.
(ti) Professional (to include GS-g
through GS-13 or FS-5 through FS-
2): GS-11/5 or FS-4/4.
OM Executive (to include GS-14
through SES or FS-2 through SFS):
GS-15/1 or FS-1/1.
(2) The salary rates for these categories
will be calculated based on the
rates published on the "Department of
State Salary Chart" effective at the
time that the function was actually
performed: copies of this chart are
available in the Public Reading Room.
The actual fee schedule for each category
will be included in the Department's
acknowledgment letter.
(3) The costs for manual search include
the salary of the category of the
employee who actually performed the
search function (as provided in paragraph
(a)(1) of this section) above plus
an additional 16 percent of that rate
to cover benefits.
(4) The cost for computer searches
will be calculated based on the salary
of the category of the employee who
actually performed the computer
search (as provided in paragraph -
(aX1) of this section) plus 16 percent'
of that rate to cover benefits. in addition
to the direct costs of the central
processing unit, input-output devices.
and memory capacity •of the actual
computer configuration.
(5) Only requesters who are Seeking•
docurnents for commercial use -will be
charged for time spent reviewing
records to determine whether they are
exempt from inandatory disclosure.
The cost for review will be calculated
based on the salary of the category of
the employee who actually performed
the review (as provided in paragraph
(a)(1) of this section) plus 16 percent
of the rate to cover benefits. Charges
will be assessed only for the initial
review (i.e.. review undertaken the
first time in order to analyze the applicability
of specific exernption(s) to a
particular record or portion of a
record) and not for review at the administrative
appeal level of the
exemption(s) already applied.
REVIEW
AUTHORITY:
Fabio Saturni,
Senior Reviewer
C r•
UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2015-09044 Doc No. C06027214 Date: 10/17/2017

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2015-09044 Doc No. C06027214 Date: 10/1
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=20171229&publishedEndDate=20171229&caseNumbersearch BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION CAMPS IN SAMOA

I got something strange here… problem with a "Student" lifeguard on 2 differents pool in alaska…

Lvalmoro is Lona Valmoro
Special Asst to Sec. State Hillary Clinton while at the state department.

Here are Wikileaks Clinton emails for cross reference
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=&mfrom=Lona Valmoro

6. (U) The Attorney General's office had all officials arrested yesterday and is requesting that the investigating magistrate deny them bail. The accusation is that the frauds perpetrated by the defendants resulted in a loss to the government of one billion pesos (US $ 33.33 million). (Some of these losses may affect foreign banks that loaned to the program, including the Import/Export Bank of Korea, the Ing. Bank of N.V. of Seoul, the Ing. Bank of Amsterdam, and Nataxis Popular Bank.) A bail hearing is scheduled for November 19, 2004. The AG,s office also charges that at least 100 vehicles purchased with Plan RENOVE funds, with a value of US $ 3.5 million, cannot be located.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2010-06268/DOC_0C17662525/C17662525.pdf

Crocus saffron and witchcraft
Crocus and Greeks
It’s like fuckin clockwork now

Found what I was looking for.
The IDENT column is the flight numbers
The Type is the aircraft type
There was a flight Friday 29th that would be after that list!

WE'RE IN THE EYE OF THE STORM, LADS.

Get these fuckers.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06426487/C06426487.pdf

HILLARY EMAILS KING OF SAUDI ARABIA in 2010 to wish him well over recent operation & Warn him of upcoming expected WIKILEAKS

Interesting, so her health has been deteriorating since 2012.

yeah , kuru is one helluva drug

>Also (((google))) is "fact checking" for me.
>unironically using (((jewgle)))
Are you trying to warn them user? Memory holing happens in real time and you never know when they will delet

Please, please finally something actually happen Hillary due to her her emails. I so want to shut up the smug retards that post; "but her emails…" on social media to have a go at people.

Hey -

Are these regular personnel shuttle flights?

NEW EMAILS RELEASED REVEAL SUGGESTIONS THAT A CHILDREN'S PLAY CENTER IN RENO, NEVADA IS A HONEYPOT FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING

From the file sizes I still think those were some kind of encrypted video. That was dodgy af when it leaked, then they had the actor to act mad and storm the place to (((shutitdown)))

What I want to know is why they are redacting his email server (the part including and after @) Was he on Hillary's server?

PACIFIC COAST ACADEMY WAS THE SCHOOL IN ZOEY 101

The serb is not cleaning pools user. Neither is one of the owners just a guy who happens to own a pool cleaning service in Virginia and a thermal systems factory in Idaho.
Looks like a friendly in State leaked this as it looks pretty innocent until you dig……

Holy shit…
Jumblatt the Drug Runner camoflauged by Hezb-ullshit who sold cocaine to the U.S. Protected by Obama

"The most important thing you need to know about Lebanon, as far as it concerns Sergeant Donald Markham, is that its vast Beqaa Valley region is the epicenter of the Lebanese drug trade and has long been known as the largest “killing field” on the globe.

The Beqaa Valley is controlled by a secretive Druze religious sect (an offshoot of Shia Religion of Cuck™) through the dynamistic Jumblatt Family—whose present leader is Walid Jumblatt, and who is passing his reign over to his son Taymour Jumblatt—but with Walid Jumblatt being the one person most responsible for Lebanon’s drug lord Ali Nasri Shamas being able to unleash upon the world, in 2014, the largest amount of marijuana in history.

Opposing the Jumblatt Family in Lebanon is the strict Shia Muslim political party and militia group Hezbollah—whom the West labels as a terrorist organization, but that the United Nations never has—most importantly because the United States, and its allies, have continuously, and erroneously, stated that Hezbollah was behind Lebanon’s drug trade, when, in fact, every time they said Hezbollah, you could be certain that Jumblatt Family drug operations were really at play.

In 2010, though, a US military intelligence report released by General Michael Flynn (Trump’s former National Security Advisor) warned that Hezbollah had established a formidable presence in Mexico and was working with that nation’s feared drug cartels—aided by the Jumblatt Family—and that, by 2012, led US Congresswoman Sue Myrick to warn that the mounting evidence of a Hezbollah presence in Mexico was being ignored by the Obama regime—and whose warning was echoed, in 2014, by General John Kelly (Trump’s current Chief-of-Staff) who stated that “we know that some of the cocaine money that comes out of the United States is laundered into the coffers of Hezbollah”—and with General Kelly being supported a year later, in 2015, when Lieutenant-General Kenneth Tovo further warned the Obama regime that Hezbollah was working with Mexican drug cartels."
-Source whatdoesitmean.com/index2457.htm

Those "call sheets" are the very essence of calculated plotting. Every word, every sentence, every single lie, was excruciatingly plotted, and not just by herself, but by her slimy little inner sanctum of evil traitors.
Execution really is much too good for all of them, but I'd still pay to witness it.

Who else wants to lick pizza sauce off her hair toes?

Do we know who 'S' is? It seems they want to keep her hidden.
June 30, 2012… any conferences around that time?

Some people that should be in an oven next to you, of course.

This clearly states that they know the leaker and it was someone with full classified clearance.. aka not the Russians.

Shilpa, possibly… ring a bell for anyone?

According to the timeline (below) on Judicial Watch, on June 30, 2012, Hillary was in Switzerland.
https:// www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obtains-new-huma-abedin-emails-from-clintonemail-com-server/

Where's the source saying it's in Reno? I remember seeing a really weird children's school on Google Street view in Reno. The school was in the middle of the ghetto and looked really bizarre and out of place. I can't remember now if I found it on accident or it was a point of interest during the Pizzagate investigations.

Sbwhoeop is SB / Sidney Blumenthal

Put in search "AWAN" - links back to AMERICAN POOL

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2014-04785/DOC_0C05849721/C05849721.pdf

"S" is apparently Shilpa Pesaru:
https:// www.politico.com/story/2014/10/2-former-hillary-clinton-aides-move-on-112335

It also predates the Seth Rich/ Guccifer leaks of the Podesta files around Oct 2016????

checked for Not sure
Sauce was unknown

This really really activates my almonds.

Early /HTG/ threads on halfchan were looking into then hardcore.

S means Secretary of State

They are talking about Hillary.

Bradley Manning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Manning
SJWikipedia uses her & Chelsea, not him and Bradley because trans feels

BONO HAS AIDS
BONO HAS AIDS

Anons, this looks really important for debunking the Russian hacker shit. At the very least spread this around on social media for any of you who still have accounts.

This is potentially proof that they've known who the leaker was all along

ah yep timeline fits
Possibly Edward Snowden too? but he didn't have much MILSEC info afaik?

Shilpa Pesaru (at left)
from: http:// www.newyorksocialdiary.com/across-the-nationacross-the-world/2009/washington-social-diary-14

My, don't these people just love existing in their gilded elite universe? Look at those adorable gift bags and tuna tartare, and loads of rich Democrats at the Duke Ellington Jazz Festival fundraiser, with all the catering and chic details so helpfully tax-deductible!

WTF i literally went here when i was a kid and grew up down the street

No. Snowden was 2013 and she didn't know about that until it hit her in the face.

The one in double diamond area reno

I hate myself for wanting to crack on off in her hair.

those are men

how new are you?

Dushanbe, Tajikistan (just north of Afghanistan)

Which lines up with her schedule

Malta, Valletta Met with Prime Minister Gonzi. October 18–19, 2011

Libya, Tripoli Met with Transitional National Council President Jalil and Prime Minister Jabril. October 18, 2011

Oman, Muscat Met with Sultan Qaboos. October 19–20, 2011

Afghanistan, Kabul Met with President Karzai and Afghan civil leaders. October 20, 2011

Pakistan, Religion of Cuck™abad Met with Prime Minister Gilani, Foreign Minister Khar, and President Zardari.October 20–21, 2011

Tajikistan, Dushanbe Met with President Rahmon and Foreign Minister Zarifi. Addressed civil society representatives. October 21–22, 2011

Uzbekistan, Tashkent Met with President Karimov. October 22, 2011

history.state.gov/departmenthistory/travels/secretary/clinton-hillary-rodham

Makes sense why Huma would copy these emails, considering she's a MB Agent

tell us more, user

Oh goddamn it all, what is the fucking protocol now?
Or maybe it's a secret handshake now.
Shit. Get over it.

Pesaru is a ghost now. Zero presence I can find.

Johnson Thermal Service/parts map. Not interactive. None of the provinces in Canada show a dealer/service place listed anywhere. Hmm what could these markers be?

This. And the fact that media and intelligence community bought into it and played along is pretty damning. They were all in on it actively deceiving people, something they will never be able to get over from.

Not sure if significant, but posting just in case.

Whos is Tsai Bennett?

It looks like its a bouncy house place now. It used to be a summer camp type thing where we would go on field trips and stuff while our parents were away working or whatever. Id be there from like 7 to 5, but parents would come pick their kids up whenever. They had video games and stuff too. Everyone was pretty young like under 9ish. Thinking back there were a lot of vulnerable kids there. I was living with my dad in a storage unit at the time. He was an alcoholic and my grandma got custudy of me around this time

year was 2002 i think when i was there

Thanks user. Digging.

reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7murs0/guantanamo_bay_flight_records_from_726am_121817/

wait a sec. Look at these dates….
Wikileaks had published the chelsea/bradley leaks prior to this email from Hilldawg to Saud.

"Details of private conversations with your government on Iraq, Afghanistan & Iran"

I haven't gone through the chelsea/bradley wikileaks, any user has bground knowledge on them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_diplomatic_cables_leak
Could be this though.
The United States diplomatic cables leak, widely known as Cablegate, began on Sunday, 28 November 2010[1] when WikiLeaks

There are lots of tech companies that have metastasized from California in Double Diamond area. Sounds like they brought their pizza with them.

We don't namefag here, knock it off.

sorry, forgot it keeps it in there for each post.

johnsonthermal.com/parts-and-service/

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/30/key-hillary-clinton-aide-repeatedly-misplaced-sensitive-info-according-to-reports.html
TL;DR Monica Hanley took fall for Clinton dropping classified material, and got off with a reprimand.

I'm calling this right now, look at this lifeguard company. This has creepola written all over it.

Build a lifeguard culture that encourages safety, develops workplace confidence and empowers a young workforce.

corporationwiki.com/Maryland/Owings-Mills/american-pool-management-inc/53714374.aspx

Wut?? I already told you it was Manning.
Your second pic also has Manning listed.

I think that co. name appeared an another related story. Might be in wikileaks.

Checked
I promise that with a little digging the Podesta pool party with under age entertainment is connected to this pool shit. Promise you

I don't know what the fuck I checked even
This shit is giving me a headache.
Fucking off now

Possibly considering her statedept email is Valmoro, Lona J *Cc:* Lona Valmoro , "KERRY CROWE (WCD)" < > [email protected]>, .

Why do they have to be Manning’s leaks? Couldn’t there be other one or one that didn’t come to fruition?

They were really interested in Pirate Party / getting Pirate Bay shut down. Also, another Swedish movie sharing site. Remember, mrdotcom put a target on MPAA Chief Chris Dodd’s back. He ran for D nomination against H and O, but left gov for a cushy job implementing new anti piracy legislation he helped force through.

Someone correct me, but all these emails aren’t released from Weiner’s computer and aren’t solely about the Huma request. A lot of Japan / Mexico / Cuba stuff from the 80s. The stuff about 3rd world lifeguards seems to take an insane amount of time and be something Weiner would have no reason to keep.

I know there was speculation, but the best bit of news (so far) from the release? BBB backup from 02-03-2013. Seems her phone did backup the emails to Weiner’s laptop. She wasn’t just forwarding things through for him to print. Hillary deleted the 32,000 emails six months after Huma’s blackberry backed up.

Dafuq is this?

goatlocker.org/resources/selection_board/selbrd.htm
navycs.com/blogs/2010/08/11/fy-2011-cpo-selects
Naval connection?

Pizza?

happening

Privacy LLN is put on the ICANN forms by domain registrars like godaddy and name cheap when customers purchase whois privacy protection. Its nothing special, its a form of spam prevention.

Hmmm this is an almond activator. Any link to Uranium One? Carlos used to be the US ambassador to Ukraine in the 00's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Pascual_(diplomat)

Think tanks provide a back door to lobbying the U.S. government without the need to register with FARA. Pinchuk provided donations to the Brookings Institution for projects headed by former U.S. Ambassadors to Ukraine Carlos Pascual and Steven Pifer and donations to the Peterson Institute for International Economics where well-known economist Anders Aslund was a senior fellow.
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/330243-beyond-manafort-both-parties-deal-with-pro-russia

The Conference in Geneva Switzerland
Here is the excerpt of Clinton: archive.is/QsQ3c

And here is her schedule for the day June 30, 2012 with the listed "camera Spray"
archive.is/FRZFx

Conference Excerpt below:

Clinton Geneva UN briefing
Clinton: “We Want Geneva Meeting to be an Opportunity for Real Progress in Support of Annan’s Six-Point Plan.”

The following are excerpts related to Syria from Secretary Clinton’s June 28th Press Availability with Latvian Foreign Minister Edgars Rinkevics
Remarks by
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
Small Guild
Riga, Latvia
June 28, 2012

(Excerpt)
Let me say a quick word about Syria. Latvia and the United States have worked closely together to increase pressure on the Assad regime, to provide humanitarian assistance to Syrian civilians, who are bearing the brunt of the regime’s brutal assault, and to support the efforts of Joint Special Envoy Kofi Annan to try to prepare the way for a democratic transition. We have also joined together in NATO in solidarity behind our NATO ally Turkey.
In recent days, Kofi Annan has accelerated plans for a democratic transition. I will discuss these issues with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Saint Petersburg tomorrow. And then I look forward to participating in a meeting organized by Joint Special Envoy Annan in Geneva on Saturday.
(End Excerpt)
(Excerpt from Press Q & A)
QUESTION: Thank you. Madam Secretary, thank you very much. I’d like to ask you about Syria, please. On the eve of your meeting with Minister Lavrov, he is indicating that he does not totally support Kofi Annan’s plan. He says that President Assad’s fate should be decided through a national dialogue by the Syrian people. He says there should be no solution imposed from the outside, including about the fate of Mr. Assad. So how can the meeting in Geneva, that you’re going to be going to, succeed if that is Russia’s approach – in other words, no explicit call for Mr. Assad to step aside?
And, Mr. Minister, just one quick question: You talked about relations with Russia, and I would be interested in whether you feel any pressure or any threat coming from the new government of President Putin. Thank you.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, Jill, as I said yesterday, we want this meeting in Geneva that Special Envoy Annan has called to provide an opportunity to make real progress in supporting and implementing his six-point plan and the roadmap for transition that he has laid down. Now in his transition document, it is a Syrian-led transition, but we certainly believe that you have to have a transition that complies with international standards on human rights, accountable governance, the rule of law, equal opportunity for all people of Syria, and this framework lays out how to arrive at that. So we’re going to wait until I have a chance to consult with Foreign Minister Lavrov tomorrow and then until we get to the meeting on Saturday. But it was very clear from the invitations that were extended by Special Envoy Kofi Annan that people were coming on the basis of the transition plan that he had presented.
(End Excerpt)

Schedule Excerpt:
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
PUBLIC SCHEDULE
SATURDAY JUNE 30, 2012
SECRETARY HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
Secretary Clinton is on foreign travel to Geneva, Switzerland. The Secretary is accompanied by Assistant Secretary Gordon, Acting Assistant Secretary for Near Eastern Affairs Beth Jones, Special Coordinator for Syria Fred Hof, National Security Council Senior Director for the Middle East and North Africa Steve Simon, VADM Harry B. Harris, Jr., JCS, and Director Sullivan. Please click here for more information.
On the margins of the Action Group on Syria meetings today, Secretary Clinton met with French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, UK Foreign Minister William Hague, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Qatari Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabir Al Thani, and Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari.
10:15 a.m. LOCAL Secretary Clinton participates in a P3 meeting, in Geneva, Switzerland.
(CAMERA SPRAY)
10:45 a.m. LOCAL Secretary Clinton meets with UN-Arab League Envoy to Syria Kofi Anan, in Geneva, Switzerland.
(CAMERA SPRAY PRECEDING MEETING)
11:00 a.m. LOCAL Secretary Clinton participates in the opening session of the meeting of the Action Group on Syria, in Geneva, Switzerland.
(MEDIA TO BE DETERMINED BY THE U.N.)
1:00 p.m. LOCAL Secretary Clinton attends a working lunch hosted by Swiss Foreign Minister Didier Burkhalter, in Geneva, Switzerland.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)
3:00 p.m. LOCAL Secretary Clinton participates in the closing session of the meeting of the Action Group on Syria, in Geneva, Switzerland.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)
TBD PM LOCAL Secretary Clinton holds a press conference, in Geneva, Switzerland.
(OPEN PRESS COVERAGE)

Ukr = Ukraine. Bys = Belarus.

There was a screening one for Syrian refugees where a resettlement firm in austin TX was getting / giving $3k per person. Probably that or the before mentioned summer jobs program where they work as lifeguards and other minimum wage jobs for the well connected.

WELL, WELL

tfw the FBI already granted you immunity

nm fuck me

Probably for ratting out everyone.

I really think this stuff being released is “Q” taking the piss out of p*zza gaters. Where is this from the Huma release or was it just coincidentally on the same day.

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=pizza&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=

did i miss something?

Q isn't doing shit you fucking faggot.

Agreed
It's seems as if we're the only ones actually doing shit these days

Concur.

American pool management website (americanpool.com) looks exactly like a typical site for a bogus front company for alphabets. Cookie cutter site design, pretentious nonsense wording, and most significantly, no call to action to buy a product. The website isn't even pretending to sell any good or service whatsoever. 100% bogus.

Think about it. American Pool Management offers what product in response to what demand? Nothing. Zero. This is affirmative action tier shitty tradecraft.

Just browsing the Emails
Does this sound weird?
Getting a pizza for an hour?

Quote from email below

Mary not free
Would love to get a pizza for an hour? Or come over

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52778

Checked.

Americorps is a very corrupt org that has worker services. The private prisons also force their inmates to work FOR Americorpsand get paid pocket change for food (slave labor)…

Definitely deserves digging into considering the boarding houses they have and the sexual abuse that goes on inside them..

i would do embarrassing things to bring this woman to orgasm and ejaculate into her with the force of 1000 autists with a brazzers subscription after sterilizing her of course

No , just no on so many levels

Yup. Lot of ex mil guys, their main customer service is some chick who has no presence in her current area (MD), and who came from Georgia. Possible relatives all have different last names. This is alphabet city. All the other corps listed in these peoples past are also BS fronts. The pool place has sites that claim to just clean and some that claim to build alternately. It's a front for something Weiner thought was important to keep.

Why are they importing nasties from former soviet areas? Giving them fake jobs. Contract killers who have no prints on file and human trafficking?

being in a state full of ugly fatties will do that to you user, you can't deny she has a tight body

heiled

get gassed kike

This is Ominous.

If you read the third party reviews you can easily tell who is in """""""management""""""" there and who were the plebs

Also I'm seeing a pattern here. These sick fuck companies are all located by kids daycares or YMCAs and I'll post related that I find

That's a four letter name redacted
Seth
Rich

Cheryl D. Mills (born 1965[1][2]) is an American lawyer and corporate executive. She first came into public prominence while serving as deputy White House Counsel for President Bill Clinton, whom she defended during his 1999 impeachment trial.

Here's a video of her speech with a few walking out the end.
youtu.be/cq1c580-aSY?t=3m49s
Not familiar with Hillary's posse. Are the people highlighted in pic related known?

Huma Abedin's mother, Saleha?

"Commercial playgrounds"?!? americanpool.com/services/commercial-playground-services/

Goodnight anons, time for a drink and decompression. You're doing God's work.

___American pool

locations of foreign students from dodgy countries

other reports shows:
-some 'students' went AWOL
-36 years old & clearly not a student
-unstable and violent

checked

Pedo arrests start next month?

The pool co is next to a fucking special needs school

Possibly. But not her as #1 in this here:

Could this be the segment where 'S' is revealed? I can't tell definitely, but could be Hillary at the staircase with a look of startlement before security approaches the camera man.
youtu.be/DlngtJ2JxqI?t=2m31s
Anyone able to give me a second opinion here?

Seth wasn't working for the DNC at the date of that email.

weeklystandard.com/the-curious-case-of-cheryl-mills/article/2004156
On the whole, the Department of Justice's accommodating of Cheryl Mills's dual-hat role as lawyer and witness is mystifying, and it raises significant conflict of interest issues for the department. On one hand, DOJ was purportedly investigating Clinton, and perhaps even Mills, for the mishandling of government information, including over 2,000 classified emails. On the other, the same Department of Justice was shielding Mills from accounting for her role in the email scandal. Is it any wonder that the FBI and Department of Justice came to the conclusion that they did?

But on the FOIA page, in the last column, there are different requests the related files are responding to. There are Judicial Watch ones without unique subject lines. Thought those may only be the ones in response to their “Huma emails on Weiner’s laptop.”

I meant as much. Someone on the inside is having a laugh releasing employment record for a summer co-op program for youths from 3rd world countries.

If all this is from their request, then why would Weiner maintain these records? Why would he have white papers on regime change in Mexico from the 70s? Were these Huma’s emails or Weiner’s emails pertaining to Huma’s service of HRC?

fucking abhor podesta I swear if I do nothing else in this life but contribute to the exposure of this disgustingly evil "person" my soul will go in peace

You and me seem like the only ones, but yeah. And, it’s not a “woman in power” thing. It’s just

I THINK I FOUND A LINK THAT HILLDAWG HAS A NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER……

uclh.nhs.uk/OurServices/Consultants/Pages/DrSuzanneOSullivan.aspx

Professional background
I qualified in medicine in 1991 from Trinity College Dublin . I am trained in both neurology and clinical neurophysiology. I have been a consultant since 2004 and have been at The National Hospital for Neurology and The Epilepsy Society since 2011. My specialists interests are in epilepsy and in improving services for people who suffer with functional neurological disorders.
Research interests
Functional Neurological Disrders
Recognition of psychogenic non-epileptic seizures - a curable nerophobia?
S.O'Sullivan, R. Redwood, D.Hunt, S.O'Sullivan
JNNP 2013 84(2): 228-231

this file is interesting
C05849751

unitedworkandtravel.com/
Lol. Pool Companies "division" importing students from 2nd and 3rd world trash heaps. Pics seem to push jobs where they work with kids.

KURU

You glorious motherfucker

Dude look at pics from the surrounding buildings in the immediate vicinity
11505 Cronridge Drive Owings Mill MD

wondering whether this woman was part of a women's health conference or actually was gonna help Hilldog with her Kuru

residents of the address are
S. Cataldo
A. Cataldo
P. Cataldo
J. Cataldo
N. Cataldo
and
W. Arthur

after some quick web searches

Joseph and Nicholas Cataldo

If anyone can look further into 77 Bloomer Road and possibly confirm the identity of J and N Cataldo that would be great. We may be looking at some leftovers/descendants from the Colombo crime family in New York connected to pizzagate. If the names don't match then consider this a false flag.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/154884230#p154892981

She was a paid on hand doc I would imagine , part of h r traveling circus as it were

2 daycares, and off to the left, a hebrew school.

Checked
Have those assfaggots dug anything we haven't yet?

Also the goldfish swim center
COMFIRMED SKETCHY SETUP HERE

Also a sped school (Shafer Center)
Also "Giggles Early Learning Center"
Also a pizza restaurant called "Papa Gil's"

Hmmm something is not matching up.

DRL/EAP
linkedin.com/in/susan-o-sullivan-6a88b979/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_O'Sullivan

Different spellings too.

Although the DRL/ EAP ones works for the US Dept of State in High human trafficking areas
state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2012/frontmatter/204086.htm
state.gov/j/drl/p/c22947.htm

manpads… surface to air systems. this is why no helo's could get there. every jihadi in the area had brand new jet downers

Krav maga studio to the left of the pizza shop. Kek.

Ill take "what are blackmail videos?" for 400 alex

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Checked

Checked
THIS SHIT JUST GETS CRAZIER FROM HERE NOW DOESNT IT?

Where is the really juicy shit at????

Fuckin scrubbed man , unless you have a way to digitally unredact the god damned white boxes.
This entire release was scrubbed and we're left with the dregs
Fucking gov censors can lick my left nut

Isn't it possible to unredact? Maybe some who can will post it soon :/

It doesn't work like that
These were all scanned in so as to be viewed on an online viewer.
They covered the relevant classified info and basically took a screenshot of the file

nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=xXrsumJXjK5n%2f5J3J7zasA%3d%3d
Managing Member - STEPHEN PADDOCK

She's so pretty.
What a shame that race is real and we're all at war.

Links dead. nope.

HEY JULIAN I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING HERE
DROP EM IF YOU GOT EM

Wew
Shits making sense in a fucked sort of way

No it isn't you faggot

Has nothing to do with this dump, faggier faggotry.

Try this
archive.fo/tzuZT

Check this shit out
paradiseranchlv.com
Read the Mr Max bio he headlines at casinos apparently.

Got it. Still, what do?

*farts on troll*

This has nothing to do with dump. Prove it or hit the oven, vampire!

>archive.fo/tzuZT
Lots of results for searching "Paradise" in the mega.nz zip
so far everything relates to the Samoan camp for troubled US teens where they were abused sexually, mentally and physically. But i'm pretty sure that's all known already.

tip jej

WEW

>nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=xXrsumJXjK5n%2f5J3J7zasA%3d%3d

yeah this is a share of a residential property development venture called Paradise Hills that apparently never got built…D.R. Horton was the builder/developer

this has nothing to do with Philippines…try to keep up

Also this nearby dead kike scrapyard. This is a heavily jewish area.

…and check

Checked
Goddam kikes are why we can't have nice things even plots of untainted land

Refugee Documentation Center (Ireland)
legalaidboard.ie/en/Lawyers-and-Experts/Research-Information/Refugee-Documentation-Centre-Services/
archive.fo/eGzlB

Well i've had enough for now.
All the crucial points have been redacted. I'm sure there are breadcrumbs and other links but i'm tired from staring and reading and inveestigating for about 6 hrs now.
Before I go, does anyone have a reference key/legend for the Redaction codes?

Is pic related implicating Cancer Brain?

Would also like this.

Also within a few miles of the area. Pentagram within pentagram, even if heavily skewed.

Arab spring timeframe

KEK

This is just a WHOIS Guard, nothing more. Lots of people use it so your real info isn't plaintext visible on the net. Those of us who own domains (I own several) know about this.

clearly OP is a faggot noob for thinking he can redtext a thread subject heading.

links are broken automatically these days

checks out. There are more flights today.

When did the embassy get rushed and the ambassador killed?

Wut? Will look if you let me know what they are. I took a 4 hr break earlier, some am ok to transition dig while the the next europoor shift wake to dig

>paradiseranchlv.com
archive.fo/vnSme
not sure what they have to do with this anyway.

Where is this from?

I knew this a year ago, wtf is happening

Here anons.

All the links from DOJ site.

ghostbin.com/paste/w9nzp

This is the most autistic thing i have ever seen. You deserve to burn in jewess fat for this heresy

the absolute fuck??

iirc allegedly from alefantis' comet website

It's astonishing how much has happened since Trump became president not even a year ago. Many are surprised to realise he has only been the US President for a couple months but they already think it has been years.

It's more likely he was covering his own ass in some way.

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU HUMAPHILES ON? IT'S A DISGUSTING PAKI-COLORED SKELETON WITH BEADY EYES, HORSE FACE AND INCH THICK MAKEUP

I HAVE TO BELIEVE YOU ARE PAKIS/KIKES/SHILLS—NO SANE WHITE MAN WOULD FIND THAT ATTRACTIVE

I HAVE SEEN MORE AESTHETICALLY PLEASING RATS

>ghostbin.com/paste/w9nzp
Save contents of that paste as allpdfs.txt and run following from Linux command line to grab all files to the current directory:
for i in `grep -E '^htt.*\.pdf$' allpdfs.txt`;do wget $i; done
What it does:
for i in - a loop that steps through each value using a variable "i".
`grep -E '^htt.*\.pdf$' allpdfs.txt` - execute the command between `` and substitute the result. Search through allpdfs.txt and return any lines that start with "htt" and end with ".pdf"
;do wget $i - using the current value of "i" run wget on it = wget http…whatever..pdf
; done - end loop for this value of "i" and do the next value.

note backticks ``` (to left of number 1 on keyboard usually) are different to ''' apostrophe (usually on right of keyboard).

Some user, maybe me, will post to endchan soon.

They simply don't learn from their mistakes do they?

plenty of Amedin e-mails here, but they are dated September/October. Mistake or different shit?
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=Abedin&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=

Command line is a superior UI for many things.

HUGE FUCKING THING

Would require cross referencing with the "Who got Arkancided?" timeline

I followed one of today's flights and found something of interest for future investigations, if not this one,
flightradar24 shoahs info
I tracked a Gitmo flight and found it was shoah'd by flightradar24 but not flightaware.

very much so.
nice ascii art btw

Does nobody find it suspicious that Anthony Weiner's handle, that emails Hillary directly is "Cheftwan"

Like Chef Twan? Twan being short for Antwon or Anthony?

At what point do we wonder about what he is cooking?

They cook the babies before they eat them. They cook them alive on that big flat iron grill the cunt owns

I just cannot overstate my need for this to go full happening and over the cliff, if it destroyed the entire world it would be worth it. We are lost without fucking perdition being dropped on these people. If every last one of them doesn't receive a formal 'Fuck you, get out' from humanity and the universe at large in the form of something especially agonizing and prolonged, there will simply have never been a point to anything good that's been done. Not blackpilling, because I still have hope that we can get it done, but we have to get it done.

Checked
These kikes will KNOW their crimes as they're hanged
No blackpill detected

>foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06426487/C06426487.pdf

Except the leak came during the election not during 2010.

1. read thread.
2. punch yourself for rampant faggotry
3. lurk moar
saging for off topic. It is tiring & repetitive reminding these newfags who can't into read.

Please tell me it's finally happening

(checked)
there's a whole thread dedicated to monitoring suspiciously rerouted/returned flights and flights to cuba at >>>/cbts/195194
(checked)
restaurant owners aren't tech savvy, so there's a huge market for businesses to provide template services for all pizza places/restaurants

weird, i got a cloudfare error when i reported you

(checked)
Seems like the typical pool maintenance demographic to me :^)

Does American Pool have anything to do with Tammy?

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be
Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
that pool for sure.

Glass the Rothkikes. Archetype war now.

First time seeing this, thanks for the share. Was anybody able to snag one of these .zips? Other serves this could have been moved to?

Can we confirm this page isn't a shoop?>>11097397

Yeah man , we dug that shit live back in ought sixteen in oct
Not a shoop

S/P = State & Pentagon I am guessing, anybody confirm this?

It's obviously Sausage / Pancakes, the secret project is surprise breakfast in bed

HRC I think…

Saturday prep…

bump

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Forgot this was a sticky. Killing self now.

archive.is/qDWFl
Archive of the hotel wiki article (referencing Clinton)

And this is what they were preparing for on Saturday the 30th June 2012: The Geneva II convention on Syria
archive.is/LvaTd

This is before the emails where Huma was upset that it wasn't just a camera spray but Clinton was interviewed/Q&A

this isnt cuckchan faggot so shit yourself back down the poo hole you crawled out of.
filtered.

These emails are almost a direct copy of the HRC Wikileaks emails from march of '17
The foia release is too little too late and redacted as fuck

She's eating pizza in a lot of scenes in the doc WEINER.

Another front company with a bullshit website and a homosexually gay slogan at the bottom of the home page. Also, no sales department.
mhwgroup.com/companies/27-companies/90-cryo-trans-inc

archive.is/XdD80

Lotta jews and wieners on this list here user

>Angela ((((((((Gladfelter)))))
>Betty (((((((Haber))))))

oy vey, can it get anymore obnoxiously jewey sounding?

PizzaPAC

now thanks to you its not

Although I made the one-liner to download the pdfs, I didn't have the desire for downloading ~5000 pdfs, bogging my hard drive with them, and combing through them at a snail pace to find things. I needed automation.
So I changed it around a bit to download the pdf, convert it into a text file, and remove the pdf. This means we can easily search through all the emails for any keywords.
Keywords like "B1" (which mean "Classified" information) can be searched for in thousands of the emails in split second.
Will update again later. Sample goodies found in pic related.

> With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch. (see: archive.is/DLgcr [C05968432])

members and followers instead of paid staff, and a Web address instead of a
street address. (C06093776)

dangerous morally and politically. (C05973522)

C05972199: Milt Bearden = Richard Holbrooke, Revolutionary Warfare, Political subversion.
C05969265: Ruffin Poole see: archives.fbi.gov/archives/charlotte/press-releases/2011/former-governors-assistant-receives-federal-prison-term (couldn't archive)
C05836206: BBQ Land?
C05836626: Isabelle & Chloe?
C06001447: Child Trafficking in Haiti (Report)
C06064432: Reines/HRC Newsweek
C05972840: CGI for-profit solution to poverty (microloans)
C05972486: British paying the Taliban.

From your fingertips to Kek's ears, user.

Checked
OH I WANT HIS FUTURE BODY CAM FOOTAGE WHEN HE POPS THAT SKINNY BITCH

New pizzagatish info from new laptop emails.
Email from 1999 about youth behaviour modification program at Paradise Cove
(Paddock, Paddocks EX, Fiji, Phillapines)

click this url, go to page 5 to see it in list

Use INTERNET EXPLORER (others dont show results). Put PARADISE in the search box

Looks like they had these schools all over the pacific. Samoa Fiji etc

Here's your Utah high school connection. LaVerkin UT St George. Also implicated is a local tv slut for fox 13 vaiafanua

wwaspsurvivors.com/wwasp-programs/paradise-cove/

Brian Vaifanua

As owner and director, this man ran one of the most notorious WWASP programs, Paradise Cove in Samoa. Where children were subject to miserable conditions, denied proper food and medical care and systematically tortured, assaulted and sexually abused. Vaifanua started his career with WWASP at Cross Creek, La Verkin Utah, Then in 1994 he opened Paradise Cove. After Paradise Cove was shut down he moved back to Cross Creek and then went on to become director of Midwest Academy, in Keokuk Illinois. In 2009 Vaifanua was reported to the St. George school district superintendent with a long list of human rights abuses urging to have Mr. Vaifanua banned from working with young children.

paddock and danley are affiliated with Paradise Cove, or two places called by the same name. One is in Nevada and the other is in the Philipines

Dace Goulding

First worked for Paradise Cove in Samoa, then went on to become the owner of Casa By The Sea and co-owner of High Impact. After CBS was closed in 2004 Goulding along with an old High School buddy Rich Darrington, opened another program called Darrington Academy in Blue Ridge Georgia. Darrington Academy was closed and criminal charges were pressed against Rich Darrington, for assault and battery of a minor. At some point he was working in a public school, but currently Goulding reports to be coaching Little League “Back in St. George”, which is only about 20 miles away from the Cross Creek Property in La Verkin.

Duane Lee

Dwayne Lee was the Director of Paradise Cove until the facility closed in 2002. He apparently got the job due to his relation to Brian Vaifanua, namely, brother-in-law. After Paradice Cove closed, Dwayne went on to work for an arm of Teen Help called Parent Resources Hotline, where he served as Admissions Coordinator for High Impact. His current whereabouts and employment are unknown, although his wife Tala Lee (Vaifanua) works as a reporter for Fox in Salt Lake City, Utah using her maiden name..

this coming from the women who barely ever responds to any ones email?!

for i in `grep -E '^htt.*\.pdf$' allpdfs.txt`;do foo=$(basename $i);wget $i; pdftotext $foo; rm $foo; done
Similar to before, but gets the downloaded filename (into variable $foo) and converts to text once downloaded, then removes the text.
Ok…so I did some checks to make sure I got a few difficult ones to download, and should have the full set.
grep B1 *.txt
search all emails for CLASSIFIED Information marker

for i in `grep -l B1 *.txt`;do j=$(basename $i .txt); grep $j allpdfs.txt;done
Search all emails for CLASSIFIED Information, return only the file it was matched from, strip off the suffix, use that as a search term in the original list of URLs, and return matches. So you have a list of links you can easily use to look at the matches. Links to B1 matches are at the bottom of ghost paste.

ghostbin.com/paste/b4f3v

Just talked to a little faggot in the newsroom at fox13 and that ho Vaifanua still works there.
They are aware of her husbands crimes and still employ her

*removes the pdf

You know you can also do "wget -i allpdfs.txt" with just the urls on each line instead of having to loop through it all.

Suspect #1 I'd say is a hit for Monica Hanley

That looks oddly organ shaped.

True, though I used the grep since the file didn't have concurrent URL lines (there's a newline between each). It's also easier for a non tech to copy a command rather than copy how I would edit the file.
Getting each in turn allowed me to convert to text, then delete the larger pdf I don't have room for.

Good work, user.

Oh Kek they harvest the blood in the little shack there don't they? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CLASSIFIED EMAILS TO/FROM HILLARY'S PERSONAL EMAIL
Matches for B1 and clintonemail (Hillary's personal address).
for i in `grep -l B1 *.txt`; do j=$(grep -l tonem $i); k=$(basename $j .txt); grep $k allpdfs.txt;done convoluted, but it gets the job done
ghostbin.com/paste/7kgp3

They're gonna use your evidence in her trial user. It's been an honor

If so you'll get a kek out of the file timestamp user.

Doubtless some matches may be due to typos of email author B1lly in foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_Apr2017/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C05955197/C05955197.pdf it seems but that can easily be confirmed by leaving out the -l switch to see what matches alongside the file name the match is found in.
Hopefully the process is clear enough for others to follow and refine as needed in future pizzagate investigations?

The fuck is this email talking about

DOCUMENTS/Litigation_May2017/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06071131/C06071131.pdf

Schedule appointments.

Hillary is racing to catch 6pm flight along with REDACTED(S) on a Friday afternoon. Huma didn't know she'd already gone because Huma was going to tell her she was staying in Washington DC for the weekend, in or around the office. Gibbs(?) is under heavy questioning at an event (bfg??). The Sat morning schedule was for patriota(?) at 11am, and marianne was moved to later, after lisa at 3pm. Hillary (and REDACTED(S)) would be returning (from NY) 8:30am Sunday flight.

fully cleared intelligence officer did the leaks

That page is not a shop. I saw it. I posted it.

Xhydra was used to gain access. I followed instructions from a pastebin, along with a lot of other people. Files seemed unusable to me, then the Julian Assange blockchain thing happened and the shooting of the computer and everyone seemed to forget about it.

can also verify.

gained access to protected folder but could not decrypt/unarchive files. apparently someone on darkweb was able to but might be larp

He wasn't a LARP
He posted his research vids and his call to the fibbers to report he'd stumbled onto horrific child porn vids. Awful shit. Kek bless him wherever he is

thanks for how to keep calm info user

can confirm anons leaks. cold shiver down spine level spoopy.
As can be seen the interface was linked to password protected downloads of very large (gigabytes) encrypted files. I don't know if anyone actually downloaded any files.
If they did ==F==
Things got crazy within hours after that was uncovered.

i would imagine he is dead.

You guys need to learn to download the webpage as a complete file in the future.

You guys aren't entirely full of shit. Interesting. What's the password?
web.archive.org/web/20170117211300/https://www.cometpingpong.com/protected

it was something really stupid if i remember correctly.. like password123 or some shit. hence why it was popped so easily with xhydra

Interesting, interesting.

I wonder if we've looked at the other fishy websites? We really need to get some of /bapho/ but those niggahs scare me.

checked
We knew, but chose to be alive now to tell you about it instead. Anyone hitting it with a TORpedo would still be looking over their shoulder. The system OPSEC seemed poor (tacky design etc), but the resources thrown behind protecting it were vast - widespread MSM debunking stories when they realized.

I do believe I'm speaking with some of you spoopy niggas. Interesting links from that pizza place.

raverg.worldmanager.com/admin/forgot.php

raverg.worldmanager.com/admin/login-next.php?logout=true

checked and remembered
F
yet another one of us is in the wreckage

checked
begs the question…
?logout=false

The portal company appears to be pretty legit.

I need to keep an open ear next time I see you sorts around. Lots to learn, lots to learn.

archive.fo/LPlCD

If appearances are expected to deceive they will seem genuine.

Someone needs to show some other weeks to compare. What if this is normal amounts of flights?

Lel
If only

Checked trips. Nice
Never ever forget that the """""""deal""""""" was for a used up pizza that wouldn't survive much longer. Cost 250,000. You must finish it. The penalty for getting caught is understandibly severe and shit. I cannot be the only old faggot here that remembers that

CHECKED
PRAISE KEK

It shouldn't work if they use the flag to kill the cookie, etc - but there is always the chance the backdoor for testing can be the front door and it is unlocked.

CHECKED
Apparently a nigga , as it were, is
Praise Kek

I faintly remember that.

Interesting website name for their parent company. raverg.com/

so what exactly does that mean

Fuck all , I've been digging foe twenty for fucking hours.
I'll get to it and make more connections. Beer and cigarette time first

Soing Gods work user

Jailed pervert Anthony Weiner had CLASSIFIED emails belonging to wife Huma Abedin on his laptop – which the FBI seized after he sexted 15-year-old girl

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5221693/Classified-documents-Anthony-Weiners-computer.html#ixzz52ntiZzcF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
>archive.is/1LtSB
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5221693/Classified-documents-Anthony-Weiners-computer.html

Still can't believe that they ignored that shit and "debunked" everything. $250K for "used pizza" that won't survive much longer should seem pretty fucking odd even for a normalfag.

Mein dude the cognitive dissonance is practiced upon the populace as an art form. They can't. They can't even consider it. I weep for the lack of care but I still care! Muh feels and sheeit

Also was effectively shilled away. I don't remember that at all. Fug.

I don't remember that. I still recall the thing about Podesta flying in Pizza and Hotdogs from Chicago over to the White-House, though.

THATS IT FUCK THIS SHIT TIME FOR A PIZZA REFRESHER
Pizza pasta hot dogs cheese sauce walnuts cheesybay hastert ashok cooking marina
Search all of the terms and refresh ya'selves

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

yup this one is also valid. should still be in the wikileaks files

Checked
Cheesybay
Dave Stone
Dave Flintstone
Bif Skipman
Eli Sizemore
Paul Sizemore
Sasha Lord
Amanda Kleineman
576 pakala lane Kauai Hi is where they melt the bodies in the blue buckets. Podesta hot dog stand. 65,000 in taxpayer kang nigger dogs and sheeeeeeiiiiiiitttttt

Fuck I can't forget it. Worse than Peter Scully- Alphabets traveled the fucking world to catch his ass. These sick fucks are right in their back yard and they put em on the news nad blow em.

She came that close
to being our President right now.
Let that sink in

They dug themselves into a pit on this one. Either A: they are spending a quarter of a million dollars trafficking kids for sex.

B: The government wasted a quarter of a million dollars on pizza.

This is a no win argument for them. What is damning is that the rinos are not pushing the government waste agenda. That right away tells us something is wrong.

AT THE VERY FUCKING LEAST LADS

Are you meming me m8?

Thanks. There is a lot I forgot.

It was Obama (not Podesta unless he did it separately too) flying in pizza & hotdogs for $65,000 from Chicago. From the Wikileaks Global Intelligence Files leaks.
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

Sycophantic email from [email protected] to Podesta
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
People checked, and the stand didn't exist. They looked at un related hotdog stands and found a few oddities

WTF is this cropping shit?

Did anyone take a look at the source and see that the information sent from the login at that page went to a
https:/ /a.jimdo.com/app/auth/signin/jumpcms/?page=867870960
while logout came from
https:/ /e.jimdo.com/app/cms/logout.php

Searched source for: jimbo.com (0 results)

Where did you find that in the source?

Jimdo is one of those easy DIY website app builders.

Are you fucking telling me that pedos are using shit like that to hide their child porn? My sides.

jimbo.com redirects to jimdo.com

Lines 78-81, I may be wrong as this stuff shows up after the about/privacy policy/sitemap. Also, it's jimdo not jimbo.

Sorry, my intelligence has been impaired recently by a wave of 2016's science directly into my brain. As such, I rushed to a conclusion without fully exploring the subject because it was convenient to my initial opinion and attempt to feel superior.

Well, that's not it…

what is the password??

well, okay, so just fuck you then…

someone is going to post the goodies, right?

hahahahhahahahhaa…..

someone didn't go do more what look like very good

you're better off asking on the deep web.

no one is stupid enough to post that shit here

Lurk more

the fuck are you talking about

Why are they spending so much on artwork?

that is how they launder the pizza money.

$300k is not a lot for multi-millionaires, especially when you consider that the art may retain its value and may help to lower their taxes.

Who is buying this art for Swaziland?

thanks, user

Better question is "what is the 24.000$ videowork"

This is why the pentagon audit is significant. The DOD was caught with child porn years ago, and nothing seemed to come out of it. Then you had the contractor scandals in the sand pits back in the early 2000s. So trillions of unaccounted dollars is a great place to cover up illicit sex acts.

The real question is when did they start using pizza as a slang? We know cheese pizza was 4chan slang, but did it start on 4chan, or was it slang from somewhere else?

And vidanons that know the going rate for filmwork? What in the ever loving fuck would cost that much to film?

It's a way old term. Used back in the bbs days and probably before then even

lol my uncle double clicks start menu items

It largely depends. You can get some community college students to do filming for you for almost free or hire a pro and the costs can range wildly since there's so many factors involved so the 24k can almost mean anything sadly. t. wedding photographer

Danke
Not sadly btw, any into we get we can turn into crumbs. Bakers gonna bake

Honestly, that doesn't sound TOO crazy for 1 full day of shooting + catering + chairs and shit for their spoiled needs.

Mix in a crew of 5-10 people to support all that.

Mix in 2 days of editing and that sounds about right.

what does stephen paddock have to do with this?

Wasn't the Russians and they know it

There's a FIJI and Southern Utah connection between him and Dace Goulding and Dwayne Vaifanua and his cunt wife that works at fox13. His Fiji school for troubled kids is mentioned and paradise cove.
Read the thread

well done user, godspeed

some user scanned the pdfs and made them searchable.

huma-emails.thebradfordfile.com/

I love this ultra-autism shit…

endchan could use some more help.

It's funny really , all any of us ever needed was just a single shred and look what we can accomplish

I live 12 min from that pizza place in Fl. Want me to check in out? BTW…NOT a pizza placeWeb.com
38 reviews

Web Design, Marketing, Graphic Design

Address: 12808 Gran Bay Pkwy W, Jacksonville, FL 32258

Phone: +1-904-680-6600

Heiled
Be safe take a pal and a gun. Leave your phone at home and take alternate transportation
Don't get followed to or from

Doing some recon for you
There are cameras everywhere.
All corners and it's a huge parking lot. You'll need a valid reason to enter the building I'd imagine. They'll make you show an id of some sort too

zomg "is the pizza inn actually secret pedo hq zomg the logo zomg??"-type bullshit is destructive

Don't let kikes discredit pol by focusing on stuff with kooky optics. Focus on facts and evidence. Meme out evidence and facts. Make whites out conclude "holy shit, our federal government cannot be fixed." Lads, we have the truth on our side. No need for bullshit. Get the TRUTH with EVIDENCE out there to people who we need to get a white ethnostate and get the radical solutions whites must have to survive. Redpill-able audiences like Kikebart. You have boomers/alt-lite who have guns, wealth, and influence. A LOT of those niggers are just now getting redpilled hard (in-your-face FBI treason/criminality waking a lot of them up. We have a one-time chance. Don't self-destruct with kooky shit like logos or fuckin earlobes or pedo smile. Moment is TOO precious and historic–hard-hitting facts and evidence must get out there to all possible converts to more natsoc/radical solutions. THis means alt-lite/kikebart/boomers. Get em to question our entire federal government. Theme: fed goverment cannot be fixed. Whites must have our own country and/or ethnically cleanse this one, or WE will get ethnically cleansed.

For example, with this Huma shit, maybe the focus can be on facts like particular connections of owners like the Alefantis and Skippy connections–or any other real, solid evidence–but the central point is, hey, look how your own federal government is engaged in massive human trafficking involving children. And show lot of our wonderful fed govt is a bunch of pedos–show specific connections. I'd say also with this Huma shit, it can be portrayed as another example of this massive coverup by our own fed government. Why would State Dept release just a few emails from one of many Huma accounts when she had so many and destroyed so many? Just like all the shit with FBI. 100% clearly designed to cover something up. Same as when (((DWS))) threatened Capitol police if they didn't return laptop, or all the destruction of Abedin and Weiner, Clinton, the Awan devices…all of this shit shows fed govt damaged beyond repair and can't be fixed except with extreme solutions including secession and war and ethnostate, period. No other way.

Focusing on shit like zomg Pizza Inn logo1Q!1111!!! ZOMG PEDO SMILE! EARLOBEZ DONNNEEEE LIEEEE!!!! or whatever, that helps kikes discredit the movement. This is a critical time when the truth is already damning as fuck and on our side. We have the moral imperative here. We don't need to hurt ourselves and get discredited as kooky conspiracy theorists. Focus on facts and evidence and get information out to the fucking alt lite faggot kike boomer niggers WHO ARE ON THE CUSP OF 14 88 A LOT OF THEM. THEY HAVE MONEY GUNS AND INFLUENCE. Kikebart good for that. Get the good evidence out there from whatever solid evidence you find in digs here. And don't focus on fucking logos My goal and I hope yours is get critical mass of white support to end federal government and get ethnostate for whites. Kikes have one and we need one, too. That's a hugely ambitious project, but all the evidence is there we're going to get ethnically cleansed, and we MUST have our own nation or do the cleansing of our enemies preemptively or WE WILL BE COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED. That's the truth and this movement is too important to fail. The way to win is focus on facts and evidence and getting info out there far and wide to get the critical mass of white support.

Wishing all you whiteys a happy and victorious 2018. Wishing nothing but total liquidation for every single kike and shitskin and all others who want to destroy whites…

Precisely this.

Happy New Year, user.

neat

heiled for truth!
nice digits
chekkk

Saudis have a large child trafficking network, also big in vegas and own several casinos and own several floors of a particular hotel in the news recently. these digits ITT are all the proof I need, it has begun

This menu has nothing to do with Comet Ping Pong.
It's supposedly from a "hack" of WeThePizza where they snuck in, pulled out cords to fuck up the network then tricked their way (through a "3 letter friend") into fixing the issue while posing as repair techs. They then downloaded 2GB of CP and walked out with it.
If that all sounds retarded it's because it is. This menu is the only proof ever offered from what was obviously a LARP on the pizzagate subreddit. No one believed it then, no one should believe it now.
Just looking at the menu, it should be clear to you how on the nose it is. It's exactly what you'd expect to get from some retard trying to imagine what such a thing might look like.

Possible happrning

WTC 2.0?
How awesome would it be if that shit happened again.

New Year's Eve party guests arrive at Mar-a-Lago.

Perhaps some guests are relevant, perhaps not, but since this thread is mostly serious I thought I'd post it here.

hooktube.com//watch?v=g2d7wbo8ijs

Since it's off topic, I will now inhale sage gas… but not before saying "Happy New Year, anons!"

???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Eugene_Corder

Your image is sideways and too dark.

This is huge.
does anyone have a "cleaner" screen-cap?
For use on social media.

That's you in a nutshell.

You're all pathetic and deserve the seven deaths you will all go through when these people let loose on the trigger anyway. Your candidate is a mere stepping stone to the death and enslavement of us all in the slowest manner possible.

None of you will gain that which you so strongly desire by supporting this whole structure. You cannot all live this way if you wish to see a future where your will is unchained and your mind is free.

So what is stopping anyone from taking that first step into deconstructing this entire pyramid? Why do we keep playing tug of war with the people we know have been manipulating society for eons; epochs even… It's because none of you are as aware as you'd think.

Still too ingrained into this place, still holding strongly onto that which they give you to divide your self unto amongst each other.

This whole shit could be over in seconds but you all would rather play ball. I think we ought to take that ball and do what'er we will with it instead of playing ball in their court.

Why and for how long will we wait? Til the world around us is sapped of all the green it has because they've sucked all the energy out of it for oil cuz they know they can, or will it be when nobody has identity anymore or traditions and is chipped, wired up, and linked into their network they've been pushing to usurp the current one that is greater and more natural. (i.e. taking your independence away in all shapes and forms)

No really.
How long will you wait? The future is now.

inb4 fbi, glow in the dark nigger, kike, etc

sry anons im just sick of playin kid games w/ a buncha fuckin man children

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1855938

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1661914

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
3edsw

but I thought

kek was primordial and this chaos was his ensemble, user… are you saying if this pyramid fell and all its comforts it provided were gone

you'd not be able to handle it? :(

sup kike

it's like you're all pussies or something; which might have 2 do with the facet that a majority of you are NEETS

Here's your White mod Nazi cuck.

This

Okay, what the fucking hell.

For months now you have been on an autistic tantrum. You glow in the dark.

Why are you posting lies?

I think you replied to the wrong user.

And I know you DID.

Bots glow in the dark too.

see

Daily reminder that shitskins can compete when it comes to fitness and lifting weights (their IQs are far too low to do much else, nevermind anything productive) - but they can't compete when it comes to IQ, since IQ is genetic. Lift weights, sure, every now and again for a few minutes at most per day - but we must study, study and study and improve our minds in whatever ways we can.

How is it that shitskins mixed with whites in very low numbers in the past? White IQ was exceptionally high and whites were highly educated and knowledgeable. White verbal IQ is particularly high, hence why the dumbing down of liberal arts (humanities) subjects have particularly damaged white IQ. In dumbing down education systems in white societies, many whites have been reduced to the same level as shitskins, and hence how it would appear to them acceptable to mix with shitskins.

Strong minds = immune to brainwashing. Hate the fact that so many women are out there whoring themselves to any guy who'd give them even a minute of attention? Where there is a demand, there is a supply - if the men prefer whores, so will women become whores. We can change the course of reproductive selection by changing ourselves and leading civilisation-saving lifestyles.

Saw you pasta this in another thread about cucked londonistan

Thank you user. Currently playing…

Here's a guide

votelaw.com/blog/archives/002354.html

votesmart.org/candidate/biography/23162/anthony-weiner#.WkphcBpS1MM

democracynow.org/2006/8/30/congressmember_weiner_gets_it_wrong_on

nydailynews.com/news/politics/yes-hot-hillary-clinton-body-woman-congressman-weiner-admits-article-1.332812

gothamist.com/2010/07/11/anthony_weiner_marries_huma_abedin.php

dailycaller.com/2013/07/29/weiner-didnt-declare-costs-for-lavish-2010-wedding-to-long-suffering-wife/

talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/weiner-on-medicare-buy-in-this-is-one-idea-i-like-a-lot

weeklystandard.com/article/421809

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2010/02/anthony_weiner_the_republican.html

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/noel-sheppard/2010/03/03/congressman-calls-fox-friends-liars-odonnell-thanks-him

foxnews.com/story/2010/04/06/glenn-beck-net-neutrality-pits-free-speech-against-free-press.html

politico.com/story/2011/03/weiner-waiver-might-work-for-ny-051840

nypost.com/2011/06/01/rep-anthony-weiner-says-he-cant-say-with-certitude-whether-twitter-pic-was-of-his-crotch/

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8560721/Anthony-Weiner-timeline-of-a-scandal.html

breitbart.com/big-government/2011/05/28/weinergate-congressman-claims-facebook-hacked-as-lewd-photo-hits-twitter/

get going and study. save the white race by studying hard and ferociously.

Can we call tthem?

nah man i feel you.

Plan your route of info gathering wisely
This is a huge company and you'll get a receptionist when you call. You'll need a """""""valid reason""""""" to be contacting them.
Maybe find an online employee or board of directors directory and make some connections.

most of those filenames are 16 chars, onion links are 16 chars…I dont remember that being mentioned when this was first uncovered.

hooktube.com/HTRewHDOr90

ah, just searched and there were some threads on it that I apparently missed. Seems most 404d and some timed out so possible active server.

IT WAS THIS

From Wiki:
The United States diplomatic cables leak, widely known as Cablegate, began on Sunday, 28 November 2010[1] when WikiLeaks—a non-profit organization that publishes submissions from anonymous whistleblowers—began releasing classified cables that had been sent to the U.S. State Department by 274 of its consulates, embassies, and diplomatic missions around the world. Dated between December 1966 and February 2010, the cables contain diplomatic analysis from world leaders, and the diplomats' assessment of host countries and their officials.[2] According to WikiLeaks, the 251,287 cables consist of 261,276,536 words, making Cablegate "the largest set of confidential documents ever to be released into the public domain."[3] Today, more recent leaks have surpassed that amount.

These people need to die hfs

Stay mad.

What the comp is this?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

==White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"== 5678

Jewce Lee?

Rate my OC

and post YFW you realize you will see Hilldawg burn in your lifetime

fugg

#2 is better

the hell is this shit?

thx

Could "patriona" be Tania Patriona, who has a Haiti connection? archive.is/UcGzv

did someone say
??????
Hollon, so was sayin
smacks lips
we wuz campain managers an shiiiiii

It was video taped that hatians told trump to his face that haiti is being abused and kept poor by clinton cronies who make money off of the charity cabal operating there. There could be a connection. My second point to this is the fact that nobody brings this up and even though it's so easily referenced the facts are completely swept under the bus so (((christians))) keep paying in to the system and clintons never get prosecuted.

Ebba dabba dooba gibs kiwili longo weha way wimon ad

Fug. Patriota. I spelled the name wrong. Twice. I'll go kill myself.

You link my post up with these other people. But my response in regards to that niggers response still stands clear.

:^)

ur right
i will stay mad
i will stay mad until
you anime masturbators (im just an anime watcher so i cant relate)
start fukkin
being more
productive
esp on the ends
of 'meme' production
and you fuckin namby
pamby ass pieces of
2d pussy whipped
fucks need to get
into shape

u know what else? im tired of playing cat n mouse so lets get this show on the damn road

enuff playin ball

nobody has to go around blowing shit up; we know the only people doin that wear towels or eat alphabet soup

my point is that for every yr that goes by and the more we don't work harder for awareness to rise

then the more they will try to keep playing hte doomsday meme n eventually it will come to fruition

but u know they cant actually pull a fast one on us if we as a collective were to opt out independently along with teh buttons they wanna push

just sum food for thought u waifu lovin mong ;^)

Is this OC. If so it's good.

Can we kill everyone???

Thanks, user.
I will lurk 3 years before taking any more photos.

< copy video location
redirector.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?mv=m&ip=107.178.194.33&mime=video/mp4&mn=sn-vgqskne6&pl=28&source=youtube&mm=31&ipbits=0&ratebypass=yes&itag=22&mt=1514875539&key=yt6&ms=au&id=o-AIR1NSkX5ltjWN1YtRhDX66dNJ642HiAk8Qkvf5Fy1sM&lmt=1509859037468700&ei=8ypLWtSvF8HoD43RtZAC&dur=4625.252&expire=1514897235&signature=8032B6948DABBA8142B6FCB547929123B3D465C5.6DCE5908813605A80B913ED7498959E18046A211&sparams=dur,ei,id,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,ratebypass,source,expire&utmg=ytap1#t=0

IT'S TIME TO STOP HOOK NOSED TUBE AND ONLY ALLOW EMBED, THEY ARE DATAMINING US

after hearing more than 60% of the video, we can know he cucked out, he didn't gave the pass to others anons and didint archived shit

how can someone play dumb good goy and be a polack ???

In order to fight monsters you should become one

stop the cuckery

nytimes.com/1994/09/13/us/crash-white-house-overview-unimpeded-intruder-crashes-plane-into-white-house.html?pagewanted=all
archive.is/2glHU

Too bad he didn't succeed. We need more people like that pilot. Where were the patriots during Obama?

hey anons. whats up with this shit?

It’s cute that you think the president has any actual power to enforce the law. I bet you think the Constitution exists, too.

Heiled m88
That may have been true until recently. This is totally different this time.
Watch.

Fuck back off to CBTS. There’s absolutely no evidence of your claims.

I made no claims chaim
I said to fucking WATCH , just watch what happens.
Maybe you're on the list too , who knows?
All hail God king emperor Trump

would you faggots stop bitching at each other for no reason. i was just showing everyone what trump just tweeted because its relevant to the thread

He made another tweet about thirty min ago too. Possibly related

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!
7:13 AM · Jan 2, 2018

Why the fuck are you whining about that, you fucking idiot?

There’s nothing to watch.
Nothing is happening.
Yeah, get the fuck off the website. I don’t know where all you newfags came from, but I also don’t care. Do not post again until you have lurked for two years. CBTS is a fraud, you fucking fag.

THIS

Since you appear not to know newfag a stickied investigation thread is not a place for airing your personal grievances. Get a room in
>>>/test/
and bitch your blackpill D&C there if you feel so inclined.

Reminder to any other newfags, if you don't have a positive & helpful contribution to make to this thread, LURK, DON'T POST.

Cute, kiddo. This is your first day here, huh?
That’s not what this is. We have one of those, though. Learn where you are.
Nah, see, you’re illiterate. That’s not even remotely what’s happening here.
Good advice UUUU

If you had read the thread you're posting in you'd know you are wrong.
This thread is stickied.
This thread is an investigation into the newly released emails by Judicial Watch.
filtered!

The worst part of you fucking shills is that your salaries are funded out of the pockets of every person on the planet, as the money to pay you faggots is printed out of thin air, and every single person here is slightly poorer every day because of you worthless eaters.

You need to get staked through the ass with a ten foot piece of rebar.

the worst part is that they exist
the second worst part is that they are paid to exist

anyways in reference to
what did he meme by this?

Every time I see a shill in a sticky thread I can't help but imagine some dumb beaner fuck throwing a rock and the wall or something. They actually think they're doing anything but embarrassing themselves.

There was a sailor who took a photo on an old sub with his cell phone. He didn't send the photo to anyone, but went off base with it. He went to jail for mishandling classified information.
Lots of military plaintiffs are quoting what is known as the "Clinton defense" when on trial for mishandling information far less serious than what Hillary, Huma, and others have done.
Even General Petraeus's crime was less severe than Clinton's.

polite sage for off topic

sounds like he wants us to meme that

I don't know wether or not relevant.

trying to take some quick pizza slices to-go?

i remember in an older dig thread there was some juicy bits where chelsea clinton was calling mommy favors to go behind the backs of DHS to take some kids out of haiti. dont got screencap anymore though

Doin gods work boys keep up the fire

One in a trillion shot.
I shoot almost every weekend. I'd have to be aiming right there to hit it right
That server held the secret order menu
What's that faggots name who shot up the joint?

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".

Is there a mirror of the video user made outlining his findings?

titus frost hosts that on his channel

see
or hooktube.com/HTRewHDOr90

No match for pizza found. Searches for cheese, pasta below:
grep cheese *.txtC05955866.txt:Napoletin of Portobello with eggp!ant, grilled peppers and cheese i;with honey wine dressing)C05955923.txt:Napoledn of Portobello with eggplant, rilled peppers and cheese (with ,honey wine dressing)C05955942.txt:Napoleen of Portobello with eggplant, grilled peppers and cheese (with honeyC05955943.txt:Napoleen of Portobello with eggplant, grilled peppers and cheese (with honey wineC05955952.txt:Napoleón of Portobello with eggplant, grilled peppers and cheese (with honey wine dressing)C05956326.txt:Dessert: cheesecakes, ice cream, fresh fruits, anything you'd likeC06064803.txt:Chuck Ls eating a cheeseburger and trench tries and reading his news ceps. The good ole days....C06110257.txt:Or we could do cheeseburgers and fries if you want to do something casual?
grep pasta *.txtC05927979.txt:Cc: reinespastate.gov C05939670.txt:metre of salt pasta historic andC05957025.txt:Lemon shrimp with pesto pasta. Mite choc mousse.C05957026.txt:Lemon shrimp with pesto pasta. White choc mousse.C06066588.txt:From: Reines, Philippe I

Matches for orphan:
grep orphan *.txtC05939781.txt:justice, rescue the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow" (Isaiah 1:16-17). [note: heC05939781.txt:economics. Jesus and the Prophets do not say, "Help the widow and orphan by supponingC05939860.txt:'...phormacogenornies includes identifieingatrididate genes and polymorphism% aredation of polymorphann withC05955664.txt:Chery I, the eyes of all the children I saw in the orphanage, most of whom have parents identified and waiting back here, haunt me.C05955664.txt:I's orphanage sits a baby with a severe heart condition. I saw himhim - he's adorable. He has parents who are willingC05957027.txt:Africa. Collaborations to datc includc thc opcning or matcrnal health clinics, HIV trcatnicnt ecnters, orphan rareC05957619.txt:Update on the last events organized to support education of orphans-of genocide in RwandaC05957619.txt:organized an event to raise funds in support of educating orphans of Duhozanye, a women-runC05957619.txt:As a result of this support, orphans of Duhozanye have been able to attend various vocationalC05957620.txt:their countrys first beauty vocational school for orphans.C05957620.txt:Meanwhile, both have also taken in orphans after the genocide and watch this young generation ofC05957620.txt:majority of the planning process, the opening of the school, and the progress of the first class of orphans.C05957620.txt:cover a story as it unfolds, capturing the women, the orphans, and their supportive coalition in action asC05965404.txt:holistic approach to poverty alleviation includes alcohol rehabilitation, orphan outreach, and street beggarC05965404.txt:respond strategically to the AIDS pandemic. The organization helps orphaned children to deal with the loss of theirC05965404.txt:to help imprOve quality and quantity of care for the increasing numbers of orphaned and vulnerable children. InC05973525.txt:towards ensuring that Filipino families get safely back into homes, Filipino orphans to receiveC06000215.txt:dealing with these orphans. It seems that fewer of them were processed than we originally thought and these americanC06000230.txt:Gov. Ed Rendell's (D-PA) Visit to Haiti: The Governor arrived in PaP to pick up Haitian orphans, heC06000230.txt:Proposed Plan for Orphans: Congressman Udall presented a plan to place all orphans who have beenC06000246.txt:pick up Haitian orphans, he does not plan to exit the plane. (1051, 1/18, internal email)C06000331.txt:Sen. Tester—Pis ask someone on Michela Bond's team to can Jamie Wise on Sen. Testers staff to expta In our orphanC06001364.txt:Sen. Tester—Pls ask someone on Michele Bond's team to call Jamie Wse on Sen. Testers staff to explain our orphanC06001447.txt:issues. While attention is being paid to the problems of orphans and adoptees, TIPC06001509.txt:Secretruy on the orphans and children issue.C06001509.txt:orphans and vulnerable children issue. 1.'==================~C06067056.txt:Saifi, and an orphanage director, Hanifa, all at the Governor's offices. Afterward, we delivered to theC06067056.txt:orphanage the more than 10 boxes of food, clothing, and school supplies that Nasrine had amassedC06067056.txt:for the children. At the orphanage, we had the truly moving and delightful experience of meetingC06067056.txt:fledgling orphanage project, where we met with a small group of orphans there but were unable toC06067056.txt:visit the orphanage per se. From there we drove to Panjshir, where we were met by the Director ofC06071103.txt:support children orphaned by AIDS, they are expressingC06097111.txt:those orphaned by HIV/ADS; and expanded access to voluntary counseling and testing (VCT)C06109248.txt:sure we're looking out for orphans and vulnerable children, who are

Matches for sauce:
grep sauce *.txtC05956326.txt:- whatever spicy sauces or hot peppers they haveC05965957.txt:Lamb Chops Two Ways: With fresh herbs and glazed with blackCurrant sauce AND with mustard/sautéed

DOING KEKS WORK user
Skippy
Alefantis
Comet
Hot Dogs
Walnut
Dungeon
Killroom
Torture chamber

Ashok
Party
Pool
Haiti

Note: Searches are not exhaustive due to pdftotext OCR typos ("the" getting converted to "thc" for example).
Skippy - no resultskippy - no resultgrep comet *.txtC05939733.txt:Looking for work? Get job alerts, employment mfolmation, career advice and job-smiting tools at AOL Find a lob

Fwiw mary e glantz is an avowed commie. Worked for state. Obviously in with the cunt crew

encyclopedia.com/arts/educational-magazines/glantz-mary-e

Using -i switch for case insensitive search:
grep -i ashok *txtC05939456.txt:Women She is both a Senior Ashoka FcllowC05972250.txt:Mr. Ashok Bajaj •C06016472.txt:THE ASHOKA'S CHANGEMAKERS/EXXONMOBILC06016472.txt:• Featuring early entrant to the Ashoka's ChangemakersMatches for party pool and haiti number in the hundreds, so will not fit in a post. See ghost paste for results░█▀█░█▀█░█▀▄░▀█▀░█░█░█▀▀░█▀█░█▀▄░░█░░░█░░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░█▀█░█▀█░█▀█░█░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░█░░░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░█░█░█▀█░▀█▀░▀█▀░▀█▀░█▀█░█▀█░░█░░░█░░░█░░▀░▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░░▀░░▀▀▀https'':''//ghostbin.com/paste/h63vf

Un-derped link to ghostpaste:
ghostbin.com/paste/h63vf

>encyclopedia.com/arts/educational-magazines/glantz-mary-e
archive.fo/9Oeoz

Be aware 8ch word filters change results.

8 Holla Forums get

You know, we’ve found you fags out.
The holocaust is a hoax. Israel purposely attacked the USS Liberty. The Federal Reserve was created for the sole purpose of stealing money from every person on Earth. The genocide of whites is openly, publicly admitted to by the government officials in the nations in which it is occurring. The 9/11 Commission Report has been debunked by a now-sitting president of the United States. All this has come out. NOTHING. HAS. HAPPENED. NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.
THE ZOG WILL NOT ARREST THE ZOG. YOU’RE A KIKE SHILL SUCKING Q COCK.

The reason why they go for infighting instead of any other tactic these days is because they ran out of any other tactic.
Observe, report, continue the thread where it should go.

There are times when the black pill seems like the only pill.
I get that.
But read a history book, especially about corrupt empires and kingdoms.
they don't last.
that's the inevitable end result.

corruption never last for very long.
Sure, for you and me in our limited lifetime, it seems like it's never ending.

But it doesn't last.

So, now we are coming to a head.
either the president and whatever start to clean house.
or he gets JFK'd.
or the rest of the swamp refuse to act against a fellow "above the law" politician, and the law is exposed as a sham.

in either case, we will see some serious shit.

We’re in year 247 or 248 of the 250 year cycle. Technically. But guess what? No previous empire had the Internet. No previous empire had TOTAL AND COMPLETE CONTROL OVER ALL DISCOURSE, EVERYWHERE.

and the original email referring to tony blair (known catholic) seeking to be EU presdent and later organising anti brexit

They have less control of discourse than they ever have. The internet is the greatest weapon against ZOG ever created, no average person has ever had this much access to information. There are of course attempts to curtail people from getting the right information, but those are ultimately futile when the cat is out of the bag.

More. They own all media outlets, everywhere, and they own all search engines. Nothing is seen they don't want seen.
Yes.
And they do nothing with it. Video related.
Except the programming tells them to ignore things that hurt their feelings.

Ebin, total bullshit.
Not the average person, but the above average person who leads the average person with the information that the average person has access to. Us, but probably not you.
This is supposed to be a refutation of my assertion that we can continue to provide information despite opposition to that information being provided? My main point is that things like mesh nets are possible as a means to circumvent any attempts at control on the main net even in the event they become impossible to work around within it.

Are you drunk or high or something?

up until only 30-40 years ago, it was far simpler to control the narrative.
look at the state controlled media of Norway and Sweden, filled with traitors and socialists.

The only reason the Scandinavians are beginning to waking up and smell the bullshit is because of the INTERNET

Can we stay on topic please.

my man.
BROFIST

for a while.
which is why the red pilling don't start with for example the hoax.
no.
you start with something small.
something simple and obvious, that create a crack in the delusion.
once it's there, and they start seeing it in a way that causes them to be unable to not see it, they inevitably start asking more questions.

reported for pedo promoting

I think we are doing well, considering the topic and the shilling.

But sometimes threads like this peak, when the big stuff either has been posted or takes time to be uncovered.
it's more than 500Mb of e-mails, takes times to read it all.
(one average e-mail could be between 12-350 Kb)

tfw you realize you are being court-martial'd and FBI immunity doesn't mean shit

I live in Reno. Is there ANYTHING I can do to help with this? Please let me know.

Oh my god. My boyfriend worked for America Pools Georgia as a lifeguard at a military base. He was the only adult, everyone else was a bunch of teens. Some were kids of higher ups in the military, and they were pretty screwed up. He told me they were off, and two of them were fags.

Tits or GTFO or fuck off faggot

You don’t have to believe me. I’m not going to post super personal details of my boyfriend. I can say the base is in California and whenever he emailed/callled someone about a problem with pay, for example, it was in Georgia, and they never gave a shit about any problems he brought up. Even after he caught two of his co workers fucking in the bathroom, and the other ones were really lazy/detached, and very socially awkward and clique-y amongst themselves.

Re "EARLOBEZ"–

I wrote the post you're citing here. Your point stands. I was just making a broader optics point. No doubt about the value of earlobe evidence. If we were in a criminal trial, stuff like that matters big time. You can strike earlobes from my list if you wish. I just meant a broader point about optics and getting evidence out since right now the situation is so critical. The selection of what to push to the relatively intelligent, quasi-attentive, but more powerful/wealthy/influential members of the public matters a lot at critical times. I'm not a PR expert by any means, but I assume this is shit one has to think about. Evidence selection and manner of presentation to a specific target audience.

In a criminal trial, something like earlobes and similar shit that pol tracks down is stuff a good prosecutor/defense lawyer would certainly care about a lot (unlike, say, pedo smile bullshit) and that means you're right–the examples I listed aren't all the same in terms of actual truth/merit of evidence. I just meant the importance of getting information to public that matters–the intelligent and more powerful people whose opinion matters but who have been kike psy opped for years and also are busy/tired/don't pay close attention. Kikes really understand the importance of discrediting evidence and do so to the max and they manipulate the inattention/existing psy op mind fuckery exerted on people that matter for so many years. Kikes are in touch with those people's brains. If we want to win, we have to be in touch just like the kikes are, I think. Trump is briliant that way, and I believe that's a big reason he's even made it to this point without getting totally destroyed. He uses kike tactics just like they do, but he's our guy. That's pretty incredible.

To reach people who matter (intelligent, influence, not as attentive as pol or open to real analytical thinking about all evidence, as pol is), it's probably most effective to avoid pushing out things Jews can more easily discredit and stop from reaching the intelligent, more powerful people who need to be targeted.

Regardless of the merit of the examples I listed in terms of actual value of evidence, my point was solely that influencing people who matter to get to the right conclusions means selecting and pushing certain types of evidence and not others based on an understanding of how th target audience thinks. To get them to think with the proper degree of analytic rigor, they have to start somewhere–and that means starting where they are and not where pol would like them to be. Not everybody is pol, but a lot of people with money, guns, and influence are intelligent and only-quasi attentive and can BECOME pol types IF the door to understanding is opened properly–and it's crtiical, absolutely critical, in my view, that at times like this, those doors start opening. Important juncture and too much to lose. Literally fate of this nation in the balance–no less.

In other words, you are 100% right about the actual merit of evidence. That search is critical when you lack people who normally perform those roles in society–prosecutors/defense lawyers–even approaching an issue the way they should. Pol fills that role when the system is incredibly criminal and corrupt itself.

My point solely goes the selection and emphasis of information to be presented to the public. Thinking like the kikes, essentially–their grip on information is insane as the are true masters of public manipulation, so to beat them, I think the selection of evidence to be pushed to the public has to be based on a deep understanding of the way people who are influential generally operate and what their base understanding/degree of attentiveness is, and going from there. Those people, boomers on Kikebart particularly, but really all boomers who are influential, have been completely mindfucked so long that they still believe kike bullshit discrediting things like earlobes etc. since it's easy for kikes to discredit and they've primed people to discredit them. Evidence selection and pushing it out is really, really important to get the right people woke. This has no bearing, as I said, on the actual search for truth, which inherently has to be just that–no rules, nothing ruled out, just rigorous good thinking. It's finding the truth v. getting the truth out to mobilize the masses to the correct conclusion that this government is irredeemably corrupt and kiked and has to go, and that we need to gas all kikes and shitskins. That's a pretty big thing for people to wrap their minds around, but it's the truth, and stuff like earlobes won't get the decisionmakers moving, and especially stuff like pedo smile. My list was internally inconsistent in terms of quality of each item for evidentiary purposes, but the overall optics point stands. Hope this clarifies a bit.

(And strike the earlobes example if you like.)

8/pol/ is full of larping nonwhite retards who believe anything.

But /pol is one of few truly free speech areas on the web. It's very important. Although pointing out shilling and bullshit is important, the weird focus on it–the endless lamenting of the fall of pol–appears to be another shill tactic to discourage participation. Same wiht the "LURK TWO YEARS"–we don't have two years, and that is abused as a tactic to discourage participation, growth, and unification. Choose optimism–the situation is too critical now to be blackpilled or try to shut everybody down. Optimism and positivity are extremely important, if not the most important, component leading to victory.

Kraft durch Freude, in some sense…

Well it fucking ain't anymore. Where the hell are the uncensorable, untrackable, twitter, chan, and irc, replacements? Snowden was 5 years ago! 5!

POL is _NOT!
they insta censor anyone who says anything constructive or who disagrees with gas the kikes.
any who thinks independently gets censored and banned.

There was a time when nobody noticed white people were talking to each other. At some point they realized they had a white people problem. The problem is, more or less, white people are smarter than the groups they seek to influence. They haven't found a way to captcha against intelligence. If they do, almost all whites will be blocked out of kike Internet overnight.

you are insane buddy
the world is really different from how you and every racist POS on here sees it
pic related

Reported for not even trying to shill properly.

You have no evidence for your claim.

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".

Racism is as laughable as flat earth theory to anyone who has ever opened a biology book.
The only /pol_itics discussed here are kindergarten level blame games and insane genocidal fetish commonly shared by basement dwelling inbred psychopaths like you.

Your drooling is evidence of your retardation level.
Suck a dick you sheeple and choke on it.
Now watch me get censored and banned for nothing.

Shut up Peterson.

AND STAY ON TOPIC

Global report. At least put some effort into it like the kike “white nationalist” shill.

Reporting is just another word for Snitching.
Snitches are usually weak, spiteful, deceitful, scared, pathetic, unable to act themselves.
Guess how the world sees you?

Global report.

I believe you. But listen sugartits, you need to learn The Rules of the Internet before posting. See rules 30 & 31. Either post your tits or go back to lurking for two years.

It eventually just starts sockpuppeting like it's doing now. I can't even imagine how miserable an existence it must be to be some ~90IQ pahjeet trapped in London and forced to do this shit for chump change.

Hello Reddit.

Clearly, you don't understand the basic concept of evolution.

radically different environment + adaptation to said environment = radical different outcome.

racism = inbreeding

Genetic diversity serves as a way for populations to adapt to changing environments.

Nope.

yep.

filetea.me/#n3wkTniGdyORWixKlkjjB6s0w

As much as Racism and such is an interesting topic, can we please stick to what the thread is about? I'd rather not spend a few minutes of my day trying to catch up with the thread only to read a bunch of shills who are just repeating the same old stuff that we've all read, go back to halfchan.

I call 'em as I see 'em living in very diverse New York City.

I choose fascism and nationalism and look forward to mass executions.

All you kikes, you useful idiots, you shitskin diarrhea fucks–you will rounded up and killed. It is coming.

And to be fair, if you don't believe generation zyklon will rear its ugly nationalistic fascistic dragon head and kill every last one of you, you are fucking up intellectually big time and have no idea what we ACTUALLY think. Whites are silent and subdued and non-violent as the whole. They are very slow to turn to furious hate. We're getting there. You cannot shit all over whites forever. We've had enough. All of you will die, you fucking parasite subhuman scum…every last one of you…whites will turn on all enemies hard…

first racial epithet experience ever the other day… sandniggingmudslime walked by and angrily yelled "rice cracker" in my ear then stuck around to see if I was gonna lock eyes with him and go to throws. he had no idea i was packing

Did you at least call him a dune coon?

anything interesting yet?

No, just people slagging off at each other. Situation normal….

Should have just shot him.

I know this is bait, and the poster is a jew, but just in case some newfag is lurking and may be in doubt:

What evidence do you have for this claim?

pic related is the results of thousands of years of european genetic preservation, and segregation from shitskins.

see this post

See
and
Filter obvious shills.

Yes.
Hillary confirmed for neurological disorder. She was phoning a UK consultant doctor.
See
Huma & Hillary sent classified material on personal email cataloged
See
Lots of matches for party, pool, and haiti terms in emails

Still highly suspicious. These proxy registration services are intended for private individuals to protect their personal details from being exposed via whois. A legitimate business has a public trading address and no valid reason to be using them.

archive.fo/mAoCD
washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956

Got any questions about the Huma Abedin emails on Weiner's laptop, I'm sure that the ex-congressman could personally answer them for you!!!

Anthony Weiner #79112-054
FMC Devens
Federal Medical Center
P.O. Box 879
Aye, MA 01432-0879

test

This is deeply suspicious timing.

How's Anthony's new cellmate "Bubba" working out for him nowadays?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
z

Maybe she was just told the meat on her pizza was Kinderfleisch!

It would just rub it on her musulman gash even harder then.

Most small business owners don't know that, and the hosting companies shill "whois privacy" pretty hard as a (((premium service))).

I'm surprised Weiner wasn't important enough to have the girl suicided.

they keep trying to weaponize her against Trump using association tactics. besides being a whore she's got a (feminist) journalism deal just like another former porn star (((Aurora Snow)))

That isn't the 15 year old. Is it? I just read something about her and it said that the 15yo contacted Sydney Leathers about Weiner.

Bumping this epic thread

archive.is/an5cZ
HUMA, CARLOS DANGER DIVORCE CANCELED
can spouses be compelled to testify against each other in Federal cases?

(me)

"Spousal Privilege"

in the federal courts.' One, the privilege for adverse spousal testi-
mony, allows a party to exclude the adverse testimony of his or her
spouse.'
tects confidential communications made to one's spouse during the
marriage. 3 The privilege for adverse spousal testimony is used pri-
marily in federal criminal procedure, but there is some authority
that the privilege for adverse spousal testimony applies to civil ac-
tions. 4 The modern justification for the privilege for adverse
spousal testimony is the encouragement of harmony and peace in
the marital relationship.

So Weiner and Huma can't be forced to testify against each other and their communications are confidential during the marriage*

*not a (((lawyer)) )

bump