Jack Breurer's future is being robbed from him in an attempt to get back at Trump and show us our place...

Jack Breurer's future is being robbed from him in an attempt to get back at Trump and show us our place. Jack interned for Stephen Miller, Trump's senior policy advisor. To perpetuate the Trump is Hitler narrative, they have tied him to Charlottesville, Spencer, Milo - and PePe. His friends say he did it for the lols - and now the fake news is making him toxic and unemployable. He's clearly /ourguy/ and this depicts what they plan for us. It is time to take a stand and act now.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5216137/White-House-intern-flashes-white-power-sign-Trump.html

lolwut

Is this a joke article?

But of course.

. It IS funny. But it is getting traction - even "The Hill" references it.

Bump, simply because that USED to mean OK, here in Murica, but fuck, everything means white power nowadays. I'm honestly gonna be flashing that in pictures now.

you DO remember that WE created the "it's a WP symbol", right..?
We did it as a joke, just to see how retarded they'd get.
we meme'd irresponsibly

ANOTHER 4CHAN CROSS-POSTING THREAD = 99% OF THREADS NOW

Enjoy obscurity and an ever slowing board of mod posts, bots, and shills.

Thats my favorite one of the year and what got the best reaction when I was telling a former diver with the Canadian Navy about how bad things have got and mere shitposts have made the news as "actual" things of white supremacy like the milk thing and then the "ok" hand signal, he didn't believe me until a few days later when he got called a Nazi at Hortons by some mouthy cunt in line for flashing the "ok" signal at the cashier, now he does it all the time.

Obviously the next step is getting them to push thumbs up being a White Power symbol. You know who else used thumbs up? That right, Hitler.

They might have had a point if everyone else in the photo was just sitting somber with hands folded in their lap, Im not saying it would be a good point, but they'd have a better chance at convincing mongoloid leftists that they actually believe that it's a white supremacist symbol. That said, it's clear that they all had the idea of this group photo to present their year in office thus far being "A-OK, everything is going great, and it's going smoothly. Keep believing us instead of the fake news." I'm sure a significant minority of those in the group thought about using the same hand signal instead of the thumbs up, but perhaps there was a general directive given before the photo or the thumbs up is just a bit more of a cultural standard in terms of what they were conveying.

I know it's a little outside the scope of this conversation, but I did have the thought that this might be the first administration/government that I have either dealt with or read of in which the government saying to trust them over the media is just a decent guideline to go by and not said government just trying to reinforce the truth of their propaganda. Just one of the many incredible aspects of the Trump administration that is so often overlooked.

How does that really win us anything?

Making the MSM look like blithering retards is a win in itself. Destroying their credibility, even more then it is now, among normalfags. No one but themselves and devoted leftists actually believe the "OK" shit, pushing it further alienates them more.

Jews always target the symbols of their enemies. By using common, everyday symbols, they will see enemies everywhere and attack common people.

Not anymore.

Needs to be changed to 2 sexes, stop using John Money's kiked terminology.

wew lads imagine this catches on

The 666 symbol is curved fingers. Straight fingers is White Power

Honestly I didn't think it'd work. But leave it to kikes to always surprise me with their stupidity.

wew

test