Trump wants to trade DACA for Wall

Trump To Dems: No DACA Without Wall And End To Chain Migration
President Donald Trump will not sign a bill de-facto legalizing illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children unless it contains provisions for a wall on the southern border, he declared in a tweet Friday.
Trump ended the Obama-era executive action, otherwise known as DACA, in September telling Congress it had six months to codify the program into law before protections expired. Obama’s DACA program issued work permits to illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children and granted them certain protections from deportation. There are approximately 700,000 DACA recipients in the U.S.
Democrats have been reluctant to give any concessions whatsoever on DACA, saying the program should be passed through both chambers without any concessions on Republican immigration priorities. Trump’s tweet indicates he will not allow a “clean DACA” bill and will insist that provisions to fund his southern border wall and reform the legal immigration system must be included.
The president named chain migration and the visa lottery system as two particular immigration priorities he wants to see ended. Chain migration allows recent immigrants to legally sponsor visas for relatives to the U.S. while the lottery system allocates visas for immigrants from underrepresented countries.
Recent New York City terrorist attackers were found to have been beneficiaries of either chain migration or the diversity visa lottery program.

archive.is/jQevA
dailycaller.com/2017/12/29/trump-to-dems-no-daca-without-wall-and-end-to-chain-migration/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T4zFH
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/9/illegal-immigration-southwest-border-down-70-pct/
vaneraqi.my-place.us/p/the-new-jerusalem-zionist-power-in-america-by-michael-collins-piper.pdf
archive.is/PSthS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There will no daca
There will be a wall
The bean burrito brigade will be forced to construct most of the wall and then promptly catapulted on the other side of it once the job is finished

I love Trump, but I wish someone would tell his Boomer ass that there's no such thing as compromise with jews. I refuse to believe that someone as smart as he is doesn't know about their Hegelian dialectic and duplicity.

Why? Fewer deportations than Obama.

Got a new script, chaim?

You're comparing eight years to not even one.

InB4 hopefully the autistic screeching begins.

It looks as if he's willing to take the 700,000 already-delivered tacos in exchange for some actual, fundamental improvements. I am not happy about the spics, but I have to think about the 6 million more who will be chain-migrating their way in over the next decade without reform.

Are we for this, or is it all going to be Based-Trump-Jew-Slave ITT?

There is no way the jews are going to give up drug and child trafficking. Trump needs to start putting jews in ovens if he wants a wall.

There is no acceptable negotiation for our border enforcement. If anyone gets in the way of border enforcement, they should be arrested on treason charges. No deals.

Hell yeah
I'll screech for a second - IF the bean burrito brigade is given a "pathway" to citizenship or whatever that doesn't mean they are to be welcomed or appreciated or even tolerated. We get the fucking wall first. Then we systematically remove all hispanic or latino or brown or nigger or whatever. All of them. Once we have the wall then the momentum of the game shifts. The wall isn't to keep them out it's to keep me and the boys from making mexico southern USA.
That wall will be for their protection from us

Summary executions user. Fuck treason charges just shoot em and be done with it

Democrats takes the deal -> their core voting base seeing them as sell out, making them lose votes to third parties.

Democrats not taking the deal and DACA is removed -> 700.000 of their core voting base gets kicked out.

Trying to get domestic funding of the wall would be impossible, and compromise would not be worth it. Why not look for foreign sources for the money?

For example, I'm very sure that Prime Minister Abe is willing to pay for the wall in return for the US forcing South Korea to give back the Liancourt islands.

you mean people turned around at the border?

700K isn't even that bad. It is chain migration, anchor babies, and other multipliers those rat faced kikes are defending to the death. You know, shit that has never and would never be accepted in Pissrael. Fucking bastards.

This better be some kind of "chess" or whatever, because this is exactly the kind of compromise that Reagan did in the 80's and we all saw how that worked out.

He said this months ago. Nothing has come of it and nothing will come of it because the Dems are not going to agree to Trump's laundry list of immigration compromises just to get DACA.

(checked, but lol)

BULLSHIT

Gaurunteed bullshit
2000 miles at what a million per mile? Two billion dollars. Literal chump change

Pretty much this. It's just a PR play by Trump to have a history of being reasonable. Meanwhile, the dems will lose more seats and we'll get what we need.

Summary of the long laundry list. The dems will never agree to it and got enraged that Trump wouldn't remove or change anything about the list. They are stuck in a lose lose situation. This has been talked about ages ago
If any user wants I can post the full list

Well apparently we're never getting one then. I knew Trump would pull this shit, I'm in the "at least he's not Hillary camp" now. Although I have no hatred and I don't regret supporting him at all because the election cycle was one of the best years of my entire life.

why is this even an "argument"? we can fund a huge war machine, a space program, all of Israel, fund puppet governments, nuclear weapons, but dont have the money to build A FUCKING WALL??

The primaries were the most fun I have ever had on the internet.

jews need all those other things but not the wall

I still remember being in the stickies on both versions of Holla Forums during election night with my TV right beside me tuned into CNN. I'll never forget those moments bros.

this. he's turning up the heat on the dems and cuckservatives
whatever they choose, they still lose.

With the rhetoric that the Democrats have been playing up lately, accepting this deal would be an act of self-BTFO, and I highly doubt that Trump doesn't know that.

If the Democrats accept the deal, which I highly doubt they would to begin with, they'd lose a lot of credit with the pinkoes they've been breeding to vote for them, ruining even the slightest glimmer of hope they had for winning 2020 (and don't get me started on their already abysmal midterm prospects).

If only. He's never going to oven his slut daughter though.

The Jeb Arc was my favorite out of the primaries. My sides got shoahed every day.

You have that reversed the US is the puppet state

Before we get back to the script of shilling and other dumb shit, remember that the Dems are still threatening impotently that they will shut down the Government if there isn't a full amnesty DACA deal, and we all know it's not gonna fucking work.

Reagan's compromise was amnesty now in exchange for promises of enforcement later. When they reneged on the enforcement later it soured a great number of people on the idea of compromise at all - you can't compromise with lying yids because they'll never follow through, essentially. If this compromise was worded a different way, ie enforcement now in exchange for a promise of limited amnesty later then and only then could it be considered. And maybe give them a taste of their own medicine deport them anyway.

Can the administration end chain migration and the diversity lottery without Dem support? If they can't and they are using DACA as a trade then it's an awful deal. Why would Dems give up million upon millions of current and potential future voters for 700K?

Checked holy Kek trips
Pee pee poo poo pisssssss

Can should and will user

Pretty much this. A drop in the ocean when compared to burgerland's trillions of dollars of debt.

We need test subjects to make sure the wall is tall enough.

Trips confirm, Drumpf needs to promise amnesty and then send them all back.

Excellent
The fire spiked moat needs more rattlesnakes

Fire spikes make more sense.
I thought it was a patrol of klansmen with torches.

Did you really expect the FBI to help?

No he doesn't, you fag. He wants to offer a deal he knows the Democrats will refuse so he can pretend to care about beaners before axing their specialized immigration programs completely. We've been over this already when the first time this """controversy""" appeared.

I want to see BASED neocohens fight for DACA.

Will you shut up with your BASED reddit memes? I can't believe people spend millions of dollars per month for online shills who read from the same script for a whole year.

The executive has total control over all immigration. Trump can just flat out end all immigration of any and every kind with a snap of his fingers.

It’s called fact. Reported for yidding out.
archive.is/T4zFH

Nope, try harder.

Nope, deportations.

You are fuckingBASED and retarded, re-read my post

So he’ll never get a wall, then, because he won’t do that.

Stop using niggerspeak. I don’t care about the context.

You should believe it, how else are you getting your paycheck.

There's an oven waiting for you Mortdecai.

Jeb memes were the second best thing to come out of the election, losing out just barely to Hillary losing and being too old to ever run again and stand any reasonable chance.

Yeah okay faggot.

I hope Jeb runs again in 2020.

You faggots have seen this before. The Democrats are in a self destructive crusade. Same script will follow and Trump will go on with his plans. Never assume that your enemies aren't incompetent when they trip over the smallest ant hill.

Cry more, you fucking kike. Go back to the donald and suck jewish cock there.

We the people.

when someone drives a car and strives to be the fastest and make first place and win, are they attacked and shamed for being racist?
when someone lifts a heavy weight and struggles to be the strongest, do people demand they be weaker so that they may be more fair to everyone else?
when someone gives their sweat, blood, and tears to protect their own family, their own people, and their own country, must they apologize for wanting to be free and safe?

loving your own people and your own country does not mean that you hate everyone else. it's okay to be white. you are not guilty of a crime for being the best you can be. you are not a monster for wanting a better world for your grandchildren. you are not a disease for spreading good ideas to your countrymen. you are you. do the best you can to be the best you can. help those around you be the best they can too.

We are often told that Holla Forums is always right, but to be truly honest we must give credit where credit is due. God is always right, and it is God who has chosen us to drink memes from the breast of life. it is God who guides us through this maze of darkness and deception, and it is God who will save us from those who hate the innocent.

it is highly unlikely that the board owner and mods on Holla Forums and similarly named boards on similar chan sites are not working for shareblue/another shill agency linked to the dnc and the un/eu/globalists.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

we are being targeted and subverted by multiple disinformation terrorist shill cells who hate us for telling the truth, and simply being who we are.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

never forget the connection that Holla Forums has to /x/

You also can't make the mistake of assuming the Democrats are incompetent idiots either, thats the assumption they made for Trump and lost the election.

Yes, Obama counted people turned away at the Mexican/American border as deportations. That's actually a fact.

This is how you don't make a deal, fuck the dems. DACA dies in March, just as planned.

I'll laugh my ass off, if they somehow agree to the full wall and no chain migration and Trump just laughs at them, and welches on it anyway. Fuck them.
dp

Classic art of the deal. Ask for something crazy like full funding for the wall with daca, get the wall you wanted in the first place later. Fucking genius. He knows they won't accept the wall & had no intention of giving them DACA anyway. I do wonder how he's going to fund the wall, but he could put a literal "wall tax" on my 2018 taxes & I would pay it.

Thanks for the narrative reinforcement, CADRE,

The dems will never agree to give him the wall or end chain migration and the lottery system. He's basically forcing them to abandon DACA by saying "okay you can have amnesty if you make a compromise you won't ever agree to :^)". Remember how they swore they'd shut down the government unless muh precious DREAMers got amnesty? They backed off of that because Trump refused to budge and now spics are assmad at the dems.

I was saying this is how trump always makes great deals. You don't ask for exactly what you want, you ask higher than that & argue down.

If he does anything other than a full elimination of DACA, its over, he's Reagan 2.0 and anyone who continues to support him is the maximal cuckold.

The Wall is more of a symbolic thing, far less important than allowing millions of muds to stay here - in fact, not important at all if several million spics are allowed to stay here. It will be largely pointless in such contexts.

And you’ll be banned here for not supporting him even harder, you forgot.

No one gives a shit. That’s the only thing you shills have ever said in “rebuttal” to that. We have 30 million spics to get rid of and they’re not BEING gotten rid of.

Fuck off already. Can you just shut the fuck up? Nothing you say is intelligent, or necessary. Stay banned you stupid cocksucker. Fucking die.

I'm posting via proxy m8, they can ban me if they like and I won't really give a shit.

Shoo shoo smelly jews! Trump has been destroying trafficking networks at a record pace, he even signed that EO that forced the CEO of Jewoogle to resign because he's in on that shit too.

Dems will not go for this, so the wall will still happen, and Trump washes his hands of DACA.

No shit, redditspacer. We get it.

That's the plan. The fiscal year is over soon. He's going to just let it run out on march without doing a thing. It's dead.

fucking jeb he seemed like the most moral and well meaning guy but he also seemed like a pussy who ate a lot of wedgies back in school

Wew lad.

You're an imbecile m8.

Jeb carried turtles and a rosary in his pocket that nigga would not hurt a fly

Is there anyone on this board who isn’t a shill?

No Trade.
You, wield power or have it taken from you.

ITT Concern Shills shilling "muh compromise".

The Dems cannot and will not ever, ever, ever vote for the wall. This leaves Trump free to say whatever "unifying" "moderate" shit he wants to blunt the relentless Trump Is Hortler memes. Trump has done more good in 1 year than any other President in modern history.

Youll never ever know how we spot you.

But just in case anyone here unironically agrees with you:
You, neil degrasse tyson and bill nye are going into the oven along with the rest of reddit.

There has never been a non-white who has ever done anything detrimental to themselves by a previous promise.

Reagan was one of the worst shabbos goyim in recent history.

Misread, I thought you wanted those built.

If Trump gives illegals amnesty, I'll never forgive him. I grew up in LA and after we lost almost everything in the recession, we moved out. I was in LA last year for holiday break and in the past 8 years it has gone more chinkified, beanerfied and niggerfied. It wasn't enough that I spent my childhood looking over my shoulder. Now the White neighborhood I grew up in is full of beaners who ran it down. Graffiti, beaners in tank tops drinking beer on their porches when they should be working were trying to stare me down when I was driving by. I'm so fucking angry.

ALL NON-WHITES MUST FUCKING HANG

please be true fuck fuck fuck

I feel like this will be the case…I pray it remains that way.

checked

I was there, dude. I experienced the same things

Reported for Paster nigger race traitor

70% REDUCTION IN ILLEGAL CROSSINGS

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/9/illegal-immigration-southwest-border-down-70-pct/

Besides, under Obongo, more deportations simply means they keep coming back due to weak enforcement.

Do the math.

Were they going for satire? Was I supposed to feel insulted? I fail to see a problem with that picture other than that it's mostly Asians at the border and not the Inca or Somalians. I wouldn't mind more razor wire.

Cry more, intl.

Sanderson is close yet so far away.

Making the rounds in every thread now huh? Why don't you share your source so everyone knows the source is Mexico, shill?

Pastor.

Actually he's right apart from his spelling, and the video you just posted only demonstrates his point. That dude is condoning race mixing, he just isn't pushing it, but that's still evil. More pastors need to be openly shamed for facilitating interracial marriage. I don't know any other way to get these men to snap out of it and realize what they're doing. If you get the chance, direct men like that to Genesis 6. Why did God bring about the flood? A: The "sons of God" took wives from the daughters of a different people group which resulted in giant hybrids who filled the whole earth with violence. Thus God shook the etch-a-sketch.

Trump 2015

Trump 2018

wtf i love that chimp nigger obama now

almost like he's deliberately allowing himself and the american people to be backed into a corner with only one option left

You are the same kind of faggot that thinks moving the embassy was a "lel chesscucks" move rather than a stratagem. You and the rest of CNN kikes stick out like a sore thumb over how anal blasted you are over being outsmarted by the icon you made out to be the "head of misogyny, bigotry, etc."

The dems won't compromise and that's the point. If the Dems go through with it then they'll get boo'd, heckled, and chased off of future stages by the spics and niggers they've been trying to hide behind. The spics especially will drop support for them, and that's their gold mine. I'm not going to explain what the second part of this stratagem play is going to do, because of how many shills and asshurt shariablue members and journalists are lurking. So I'll just leave it as a surprise so they can later scream about "FUCKING DIMENSIONAL CHESS SHITLORDS".

What do you get out of this? You've already been forced to tor. We get it. What the fuck? When's it gonna end? our line in the sand is DACA so just wait and see and shut up, god damn.

art of the deal.

you are here

Here's a direct clip as of 9 days ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he visits them right after newyear's.

I still say they should build a Wall-Mart inside the wall just for laughs.

No, he can't, some court kike will revert it immediately like they did his travel ban.

i love that design

Fuck off

Have you learned nothing from /cow/? There is literally no end to their autism, failure or shilling. It's an endless black hole. The only way they shut the fuck up is when they finally die.

Here's what's going to happen. We vote on the wall over and over again until the people get it right. There' s no point in wasting taxpayer money on a wall that will come down in a few months.

Hopefully he's playing the democrat trick of promising concessions that are supposed to happen after they get what they want, and then just conveniently forgetting to enact the concessions.

Get the Wall built and end chain migration, then drag feet on the DACA bullshit until it's expired, then stonewall any further action on it.

The money is not the problem. Getting faggot republicans in congress to budget the money for it is the problem.

Why would it come down in a few months, dipshit?

Ending Chain Migration, Diversity Lottery and mandatory eVerify are more imporant than any wall.

as if that's necessary among all those peaceful bean people

Remember when the Prez could fucking round up an entire ethnic group and put them in camps?

if we just renamed it to CACA and amended it slightly, we could have a wall built out of its true namesake, have it be ecofriendly and a biomass source of fuel, plus its foul stench would repel any would-be intruder, problem solved.
win, win, win
WALL OF FECES

He should just append it as a tiny fraction of a percent to the unfunded liabilities. Drop in the ocean.

The guy's been a deal maker in NYC for 40 years. He knows more about jews than everyone on this board put together.

you dont get to have a Drumpf tower right on Central Park dominating the entire scene without sucking serious kike cock from the beginning. Page 31 of the late Michael Collins Piper is the first mention of Drumpf in his last book befire his death The New Jerusalem perhaps you faggot may wish to read it. Just sayin.

to be clear that was actually meant for

but here is the link to the book for you lazy fags (((all of you)))
The New Jerusalem by the late Michael Collins Piper (PDF)
>vaneraqi.my-place.us/p/the-new-jerusalem-zionist-power-in-america-by-michael-collins-piper.pdf

gas the kikes, man

You have to think 2 steps ahead, but you dont

2 scoops
2 genders
2 terms

can't say no to something like that

The money is there. It's prying it out of the kike's hands that's the hard part right now. Except for useless, overpriced shit that they personally want, like $4.4 billion for one mile of subway in Jew York City.

archive.is/PSthS

WALL
WITH TRAIN STATION. BRONZE STATUES OF BALD EAGLES BORDER PATROL PILL BOXES. OIL PIPE LINE RUNNING THROUGH IT SOLAR Panels and wind powerer farms around the mountains TURNING THE WALL INTO A VALUABLE ASSET TO THE COUNTRY THAT IF DAMAGED OR TORN DOWN BY FUTURE POLITICAL PARTIES WOULD CAUSE SERIOUS PROBLEMS
I HOPE THE WALL GETS BUILT BUT I KNOW AND THE WORLD KNOWS THAT IF IT DOESN'T GET BUILT IT'S BECAUSE OF (((THEM))) AND THE DON IS MAKING IT SO THAT IF IT DOESN'T THEY ARE TO BLAME 4D CHECKERS

DUDE WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK?! DEPORT THEM OR FUCK OFF. YOU ONLY HAVE TWO OPTIONS.

I will never get tired of winning
i dont even care if the wall comes up
but the fact that the president tweets such things and that it appeals to americans warms my heart

He's the most famous outspoken anti-kike religious figure in the entire country right now. I really don't care if he's not a white nationalist, I care that his rock solid message on the jews gets out to as many people as possible. I'm not looking for perfection.

This, Reagan fucked up big time with that deal

You know how just about anybody who says something against Trump gets what is called the "Trump Curse"
What if Hypothetically he does fuck up on DACA, we do turn on him, and we all get cursed as a result, because the power isnt reliant on one side of worldly politics, but the man himself whether he be the real deal 4dchess or…something else.

Or maybe, when and if it happens, and we have our own Horus Heresy moment, we'll be transformed into something more powerful than a leftist cuck who gets hit with the curse.
It's probably not gonna happen though, I don't see him cucking on DACA.

What's good about this is that it's what anti-whites try to do to us. This is the "are X White" for commies. It is time to compromise all of their values out of existence for a change.

I can forgive SOME degree of amnesty towards illegals. Here is how I would codify it:

The amnesty I speak of is not banning forever the ones who were only illegally occupying as children. They should only be booted to the bottom of the list (to disincentivize parents sending them) but not banned forever with 0% chance of citizens like adults.

That said, to be considered, they will need to be more competitive than other Mexicans (more skills, etc.) to compensate for the sins of the parents. We must harm the interests of the children somewhat, to serve as a deterrent.

Don't even need to compare to fucking Obama, but user does have a point even if he said it in a faggy way. We've got many times the amount of border patrol we had in the past, but they're not even able to keep up with Operation Wetback's numbers.

If they had those numbers most of the illegals would be gone by now. At the current rate the problem won't even be close to solved after even two terms of Trump. The government needs to get serious about this problem, this is bush league bullshit.

It's not going to be taken seriously until some guy with night vision goes down there and starts shooting beaners as they steal across the border. After every day, it's becoming increasingly apparent that Dyroism is the only way forward.

We need landmines along the border for starters. 250K/year is not going to make a dent, we have to either eliminate or significantly speed up immigration courts. We've got more than half a million just waiting to be deported and fucking lawyers groups financing their appeals.

Trump got elected on one big issue, that being his strong opposition to illegal immigration. Now he holds all the cards because he knows there's not a damn thing Congress or any activist judges can do to stop him from enforcing the law.

When it comes to the wall Trump has learned how to unite the GOP with the recent tax law they passed. When Trump calls out the Democrats he's basically reminding moderate GOP cucks which party they belong to. He throws the moderates a bone and shows the liberal working class that the Democrats are nothing more than suicidal Marxists.

This recent strategy of pacifying the moderates in the GOP will work until 2019 when the newer and more conservative Congress is sworn in and we can really get down to the brass tacks.

Art of the Deal niggers, read it.

He knows, and he will act accordingly. You can't negotiate without dangling a carrot.

Every time