Edgy video games

Holla Forums What are some edgy video games?

call of duty

Hatred
Manhunt 2
That one german VN made by a pedophile
That other VN about killing pedophiles YE YE
Bayonetta
Bulletstorm
South Park: The Stick of Truth

It was a parody of edgy spess muhrine shooters

Isn't there a moonman mod for Hatred yet? I saw a Hitler mod not so long ago.

I fail to see how bayonetta is edgy

i forgot the name but essentialy you play some Rambo dude who goes around killing people in random places for the government. After 5 or so missions you get back into the city to kill people and last mission is in some building that resembles one of those NY bank things

When you finish the game it is revealed CIA was your "government" contact and they basicly tricked you into killing the good guys within the Army so they could take over and they just say its a good thing and you will be rewarded, fade to black THE END.

If that shit aint edgy i dont know what is.

you have to shoot up a synagogue?

sadly no the jews from CIA have you shoot up the ones that arent aligned with them

this game won't shut up about how edgy it is!

Katherine best girl

It's edgy to be a pacifist, so Postal 2 is a prime candidate for edgiest game ever made.

You kill angels and then kill God, that's pretty edgy.

You also shoot your dad, who's a CEO of a big corporation, in the head and say "Don't fuck with a witch."

BLOODY SCREEN
so real

Eh, i'd argue it comes down to presentation. I get where you are coming from though

I don't think so

It doesn't take itself 100% seriously, that is what it makes it ridiculous instead of edgy

Can't remember the exact name, but the shadow the hedgehog game, you know what I'm talking about, the one where he has guns and tries to talks like the shock master.

That sounds interesting, what's the name?

But that's from Duty calls, not the actual game Bullet storm. Duty calls was fucking hilarious

I've never seen that Columbine footage before

Surprise there isn't a edgy columbine fandom yet

I wish I could remember the name.
I remember the streams too.
I want to say suffering is somewhere in the name, but I can't be sure.
Brown Bench Loli best girl

If you use edgy as a pejorative you should probably consider suicide.

It's Anonymous Agony. Check your Exo skeleo teen, man, it must be on the fritz.

One of the edgiest games I've completed

Almost all of the enemies scream "FUCKER" at you as soon as you're spotted

Simply ebin.

Are you trying to defend attention whoring with violence?

Edgy

YE^3

Thanks man, I might look into this.

It isn't real. It is from a fictional movie called Zero Day.

The dialogue crackles like fuckin' pudding.

Sounds like Grezzo

An user a while back was at one poinr making Moonman model for Hatred, with some othr user making the voice lines. Unfortunately, this was a while before the modding tools were released for the game, which caused the project to likely be abandoned. The Moonman model Is very likely lost on some user's hard drive if it hasn't been deleted.

anything warhammer, especially 40k
also super mario world because you jump on skeletons

Good strawman.

I hope you're being sarcastic, there's a group on Tumblr (big surprise) that has a huge obsession with the Columbine shooters. Like, falling in love with them and shit.

But not even reddit that's edgy

Limbo of the lost, though the undeniable edge it has is overshadowed by the omnipresent stench of plagiarism and failure.

THE KING OF LIMBO!

Drakengard and Souls

we get it you don't like being called edgelords, but deal with it faggots

hes had his smiles and hes had his frowns

elliot ate the bluepill of "women like being treated well" far too hard

If he had any any friends of the female gender he wanted to bang, Im sure he heard "you're a nice guy, Im sure youll find a girl eventually" a little too many times.

Im sure that never happened though, guy was a social anxious sperg and just couldnt cope with his own issues.

Harvester and the postal series come to mind.