Covert little things

What really goes on behind the curtain
While we larp on how great things are now, things are moving in the background.
Lookie what i found, a little something that seems to not be covered at all by anyone before getting passed(and it will get passed).
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
Seems like the new, better america is about to go on an offensive getting jews their rightious property.
This is said to be mainly aimed at poland, which is in the process of passing a new privatization policy that makes it impossible for the jew to get money.
Have fun with something real for one.

Other urls found in this thread:

wjro.org.il/our-work/international-declarations-resolutions/terezin-declaration/
archive.is/of1cS
state.gov/p/eur/rls/or/126162.htm
archive.is/zDCD
oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Introduced in Senate (02/27/2017)

Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today (JUST) Act of 2017

This bill directs the Department of State, with respect to covered countries, to annually include within either the relevant Annual Country Report on Human Rights, the International Religious Freedom Report, or other appropriate report an assessment of the nature and extent of national laws or enforceable policies regarding the identification, return, or restitution of wrongfully seized or transferred Holocaust era assets and compliance with the goals of the Terezin Declaration on Holocaust Era Assets and Related Issues, including:

the return to the rightful owner of wrongfully seized or transferred property, including religious or communal property, or the provision of comparable substitute property or the payment of equitable compensation to the rightful owner;
the use of the Washington Conference Principles on Nazi-Confiscated Art and the Terezin Declaration in settling claims involving publicly and privately held movable property;
the restitution of heirless property to assist needy Holocaust survivors; and
progress on the resolution of claims for U.S. citizen Holocaust survivors and family members.

"Covered countries" means signatories to the Terezin Declaration that are determined by the Special Envoy for Holocaust Issues to be countries of particular concern with respect to such restitution.
JUST

Checked. Nice find.

Sweet double-dubs. However, my question in this regard: what exactly can the United States do to force other countries give back to the Jews? I mean, what exactly would the US do to other countries that refuse to comply? I would assume it would pressure them by financial means and potentially impose sanctions, but if they really don't want to, what can the government really do to foreign governments?

wjro.org.il/our-work/international-declarations-resolutions/terezin-declaration/
archive.is/of1cS

state.gov/p/eur/rls/or/126162.htm
archive.is/zDCD

More resources for helping understand what's going into all of this. The countries who are signatories to the Terezin Declaraction on Holocaust Era Assets and Related Issues are:

A simple demand is enough.
Keep in mind that when this passes the Departament of State will be REQUIRED to act on jewish behalf internationally.
This whole thing is actually known in polish underground which is surprising considering how deep this is buried.

thats nice.

it won't pass.
fag.

If controlling-power is restored to the non-Zionist elite Jews, wouldn't this be in the best interest of the USA? Considering their base religion being Christianity?

Explain why not nigger.

ZOMFG TRUMP IS A JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM A CRUZ BOWL NOW

#SHARE

WTF

IM A HILLARY ROCKET NOW

IMWITHHER?

well this does it.

MARCO RUBIO 2020
#SHARE

I knew I should have kuru'd with her

IM A GUAC MERCHANT NOW

Those are the eyes of a serial cat killer

What cracked me up the most was when Trump called out his goblin wife and he started crying.

reported for shareblue / cuck

Why are you reporting your colleagues?

IMPEACH!!!

2 SCOOPS

2 HANDS

ZOMFG
#SHAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wew lad.

#SHARE

support president zog or you're shariablue!11!11

#MEDIAMATTERS
#SHARE

Quick fellow shills

shut this thread down
Some one is posting bills been passed.
Dont let them see.
dont let them make a difference

The fuck are you talking about you stupid nigger.

Not all Jews are the type of kikes that're despised, retard. There's a number of kikes who recognize the elite's kikery and do not stand with it. Is that really a hard concept to grasp?

What the fuck is going on here? 4cuck is under the same exact shill raid using the same exact tactics. It sure seems like the amount of shills on here is at an astronomical ratio to actual anons still posting. Everyone bunker up? If you faggots have do not fucking stop digging major shit is going on.

Never trust a kike. Any kike that purports to be on your side will stab you in the back in the end. How fucking new are you? Don't bother answering I already know.

It's just one mental outsider.

wowee lad
top fucking jej
these diaspora kikes are only opposed to zionism because they wish to remain diaspora kikes and subversively destroy everyone elses country like the pathetic viral worms that they are

all kikes are opposed to us. fucking gas yourself you idiotic newfag

Ahh, good your here. Now we need to
shut this down
Keep posting "i love hilary now" if people disagree and accuse everyone of been "#SHARE" and remeber the # that bit is very
Very
Important, and where is the guy who makes the dank memes, tell him to start posting, im not paying you $3.00 an hour for nothing.

oy vey
something about boooooooooooks
b& and v&, faggot

Why R U so triggered?
Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Phone: 202-492-3175
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977
Social Media:
Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

Based mods

When I got up for work this morning the whole first page was "POL BTFO" "FUCK DRUMPH" and "HOW WILL RACISTS EVER RECOVER?" threads. It looked like cuckchan. Something is definitely going on. It ended so quickly though it seems like there were specific threads they were trying to kill. Most of it was around 3-5 am so I'm assuming they wanted to kill a few old threads in the middle of the night when nobody would see it.

It's almost as if the global deception to elect the most zionist Chabad lackey in history never happened.

Election is over, you jews won, celebrate it

defenses were activated

yeah always monitor p24,25.
do not let anything of worth slip.

ironic

she will never be president
rent free in your head lefty soyboy

Just a reminder that by kike metrics, Albert Einstein was actually killed in the holocaust. They take the number of kikes in Europe in 1933, then subtract the number of kikes in Europe in 1945. Never once accounting for (((refugees))) to fresh victim states.