Coalburner gets her family killed

NOG KILLS COALBURNER GF'S FAMILY

Nog moves in with coalburner's family, gets drunk, beats child, kills the family when they try to stop him beating the child

archive.is/cFEs2

nwitimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/nd-person-dies-after-family-dispute-in-merrillville-ends-in/article_3ed02af4-3e6a-52ce-b842-9e0ce0368c08.html

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
strawpoll.me/14722463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those kids never had a chance anyway.

Talk about ultra-cucked. May as well just shoot yourself and save yourself the drama.

TOLL STATUS: PAID

the nigger did the planet a service

Nothing else expected.

The dumb mother and her brother deserve it for letting a nigger live in their house and the two probably also knew that he abuses her.

This is why you shouldn't have to guess who's coming to dinner. You're not being rebelliously cute. You're an accomplice to a crime. Parents also failed by allowing her to carry on with this stupid charade.

u wot m8? See:

tl;dr have gf, nigger, gf's brother, gf's mother, (gf's father is?), and gf's son. Only gf's brother & gf's mother (although cucked probably, the were the only true "whites" there) are dead.

yep
what's important is that they cut off the cuck gene
the dumb whore and any mud goblins she creates will be visible targets
cucks can hide, coalburners and mud demons can't

GOOD

God damn it.

Nigger probably is in a Yahweh ben Yahweh-eiusqe kill whitey cult. Dumb bitch had no clue neither the family for that matter

We all need german sherpards

At least she got to suck some nigger cock huh?

I think you still have some lurking to do.

he's sad the brother died trying to stop the nigger from beating his mongrel child

the mud and the coalburner lived
cucks died

this makes me angry.

She lived how she loved. Ignorant, oblivious, and reckless and like a drunk driver is the only real survivor. Her punishment is spending the rest of her life in mental torment.

Oh. Well goddammit.

I'm starting to think niggers leaving the woman when they have a nigglet is actually an evolutionary strategy. It probably increases the nigglet's chance of survival, at least in White societies where the nigglet will be fed anyway.

She'll blame men, not niggers. Notice how her brother still couldn't accept he was dealing with a nigger and not a human even when it pulled a gun on him?

like I said earlier, it's better this way. her family had the cuck gene because they allowed her to date a nigger. cucks can disguise themselves. coalburners can't because they attach to niggers and get tattoos and other whorish shit, and their filthy mongrel children can't hide because they're not the right fucking color

Or she will regularly visit the nog in prison

Point taken.
(Checked)
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Likely scenario with the kid.

There is nothing to be tormented about. She doesn't have a clue what she is doing.

She dinddu nuffin tho. Her brother should have been more careful around a drunk man. Actually, he should be alive to apologise to her innocent boyfriend for violently grabbing his arm. Fucking racist coward, dying before instead of paying for hurting the negro man.

This ironic shitpost should get you killed. I'm sick of you faggots plaguing this place.

I wish I had enough IPs to multiple report you, fucking 4cuck faggot.

checked. also

Blacks seem to have major problems with impulse control and sudden violence. Combine that with this nignog being an alcoholic who can't hold his sauce and it's a wonder this didn't happen sooner.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
%%%%%

That kid almost nails the 56% face

wat is a honeypot

one less white womb to save our race. fucking depressing.

microchimerism

what the fuck did archive.is do to that webpage?
and where did you get the pictures? i can't find shit

Fucking lol. At least there was some good news to cheer up this thread.
(((>>11094166)))
You're either a shill or naive. That dumb cunt can't even comprehend this is her fault.

burn the coal pay the toll

The kid didn't choose to be half-bestial, user, and he didn't live long enough to become a rapist and/or president of the United States. We're allowed to feel bad that an innocent child knew he was dying.

As for the mom, she's now single and free to go get blacked, again. I hope he got her uterus with his gun.

Holy shit, that rapeface.

We're being GENOCIDED, retard

Lurk the fuck more.

The Catholics have a concept called 'original sin,' the idea that even at birth you're guilty. In this case, the sin this mongrel is guilty of is being a half-breed nigger spawn.

That is unintentionally fucking hilarious.

I'm so sick of the (((interracial))) meme. I'm so fucking tired of seeing it every fucking day - movies, tv, advertisements, at the goddamn mcdonalds, the gas station, I'm fed up. It's on par in "crimes against humanity" with (((central banking))). We're all fucked with central banking though. My passion to kill rats with my bare hands on DOTR has never faltered.

No.

Good enough result. Cucks die, nigger goes to jail, and the coalburner lives with this little tragedy.

I am going to tell my kids story's like this so that they know better press f.

Sounds like they got culturally enriched.

PAY DE TOLL

and nothing of value was lost.

Granted that this is just nigger behavior, but it is an interesting attack vector for a good meme. If you goys have any fake nigger tweeter or soc media accounts some nice disinfo memes can be spread through the non ironic African kangs-sphere. Namely one that equates white women pussy with the power to twist a black brotha's minds and turn him into a psychotic killer.
Just spitballing here, but it seems like exactly the kind of hoodoo these 80iq groids can jive with.

It's like how every pit bull owner can't believe it when their loving dog mauls a child. The smartest nicest black can chimp out out of nowhere. Around blacks, never relax.

That said, I deal with blacks all the time, I completely understand how naive white people can be tricked into thinking they are "just like us". They can smile, they can tell a joke, they can be consummate professionals… for a while. Everything is good with the blacks until one day something goes off in their mind and they just snap. That's what makes blacks so dangerous, they really can trick a naive person into letting their guard down.

The fact that blacks spread STDs and lower standards isn't even the biggest risk, the risk is the chimp out. Until a person has seen it up close they can never appreciate how random and quickly it can happen.

Just another day in paradise.

Good.

Kill all cucks and feminists.

Goddamn nostalgia.

TOLL STATUS: PAID

better t have one night of BBC and die of DV than suffer a 70 year marriage where she never cums

Now they can cross the river straight to hell.

from a pure genetics standpoint men are designed to cum inside of as many women as they can and conceive children. This is bad from the female point of view so to prevent daddy from GTFOing marriage was invented and one man creampies one woman a million times rather than a million woman once

On another note; was the cuck family for gun control?

strawpoll.me/14722463

Nits make lice, and a nigger is a nigger. Just because it hadn't grown up to become a drug-addicted, shiftless, rape-happy, murderer (which typically happens by age 12) doesn't mean it was innocent.

Also, you fail reading comprehension forever. The coalburning whore and her abomination survived.

The interesting thing is that nothing seems to trigger the chimp out, it just happens. Like the inner nigger is screaming to get out and they finally can't keep a lid on it anymore.

awesome,now she needs to get aids and die,then the toll will be paid.

They can get you without marriage with child support. If you get one preggo you're basically fucked either way.

That still leaves the mongrel, who will grow up to come here, and say "bruh pol imma smash yo nazi skull in y u so racist".

Expect that monogamy evolved because in most of Eurasia a female alone can't even support herself, not to mention her children. In hotter climates a tribe usually have two societies, one for the males and for the females and children. Females can sustain themselves and their children with a minimum amount of work, and males also only have to work for a few hours every day to scrape by. Therefore niggers didn't evolve to take care of their family. Apefricans don't even have families in the way we understand the concept.

Fuck off, kike.

Anyone got that screencap detailing all the news articles saying women of all races desire white men?

Every fucking time. Bitch niggers run and hid in sheds, why? Good doggo tracked down the SAVAGE NEGRO BEAST and hopefully took a chunk out of his ass. Shame that the chimera kid lives on. He'll do the same shit in 15 years or so.

She's out getting the food while lazy ass Tryone sat on his ass drinking malt liquor.

What's the cunts faceberg? I feel like having some fun.

Oh yeah, I hope the old White dad beats the whore and kills the little niglet monstrosity.

Do we really need a new thread every single time a nigger nigs? These threads have the effect of making the coalburning phenomenon appear more prevalent than it really is while more worthy threads get hit with the "hurr thred ded 4 dis sage sage sage" treatment.

Kill yourself.

From the article;

"A person in the home allegedly had purchased the weapon for Stewart."

hahaha they WANTED TO DIE. Food and shelter wasn't enough, they needed to get the pet monkey a fucking GUN hahahaha

if this were to of happened in a muslim family the father would of killed the little cunt and the other two piles of garbage, any one of you faggots who think honor killings is a bad thing needs to drink bleach

topkek

Burn the coal, pay the toll

What you're seeing is black imitating whites. Their temporary civilized behavior doesn't come from any sort of internal moral compass, intelligence, or sense of decency. It's just a thin mimic of white behavior. Even while these apes are pretending to be decent, they're all still scheming behind your back. While the jew yells in pain as he strikes you, the "good" nigger smiles while he robs you.

When BRICS defeats CUCKS, I wouldn't mind living in the Iran part of the new America.

Case open and shut.