Operation Helios

Operation Helios will commence on June 21st 2018. Prepare yourselves and spread the word. The truth must be spread to the masses.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=kl39KHS07Xc
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=d103686d757f9d5f618f0fd22bd0bd9a
forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/03/10/the-countries-set-to-receive-the-most-us-foreign-aid-in-2016-infographic/#ac888d952695
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP
taxfoundation.org/publications/tax-freedom-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I totally support this but that's not a simple picture, my man

"simple" as opposed to >start a debate.

I will change it to "single" in the future. This is just the first seed.

Simplify it. You could personally be the Paul Revere of the White race. Give it a go. We believe in you.

Or at least provide some constructive criticism so that the design can evolve and be refined into a memetic Masamune.

Good. That makes sense.

I don't think it actually needs simplification. I was just being an autistic pedant.

the content matters not when you've got this type of advertising power as an adversary.
hooktube.com/watch?v=kl39KHS07Xc

There are many things wrong with the layout of your jpeg.

Idea: We anons print these at poster sizes and hand them out on college campuses. Yay? Nay?

This is the first seed. I won't have access to a computer for a while and I wanted to get the idea out there before I disappear. When I get back, it will look nicer. Appreciate the feedback. Kurzgesagt came to mind for me as well.

Would you prefer 400 or 500? My oven has a self-cleaning mode where it pushes 8 for tough messes, if you're a power-user.

Make sure the Anons looks presentable. Blend in don't be too flashy or too trashy.

Stay anonymous

Brotherhood will rise

At least I know you're not CIA.

What's the best way to print huge poster-sized stuff anyways? I'm not inclined to print something like this at the local OfficeMax.

Understandable. But if you're not comfortable with printing them in a shop, you're probably not going to be comfortable with handing them out and/or putting them up in public. Paying with cash in a shop is also far more anonymous than buying your own large format printer (anything they print can be tracked to a specific printer by design) or ordering online.

The only real alternatives are getting an old printer (not sure how old you'd have to go to be safe, probably very old), making them up by hand, or building an old-school printing press. All of them have obvious and major downsides though.

OP you're not on fucking halfchan. You can post multiple images in a post here.

Why would op name his “illuminating” exposure after the devil?

Revalations 9: 11
“And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.”

(helios is another name for apollo)

Why would Christians worship a dead kike on a stick?

>>>/reddit/

Yes, yess, GOOD goy, aryan features are that of the devil!

this is bad
the idea is good but this is the WRONG picture. Nobody gives a fuck enough to read it. Not even me.

because racism is evil ://3

Makes sense if you are trying to subvert a people.

oh look another christfag that believes in their propaganda. you're no better than the muslim jew puppets

Nope, your obvious kike shill plan won’t be agreed to here.

How is that a "kike shill plan"?

>>>/suicide/
Go back to freech.

We’re not falling for it. Sorry. Take it to reddit.

I'm willing to withdraw my support if you point out exactly what are the hallmarks of every false flag ever on this project.

We the people.

when someone drives a car and strives to be the fastest and make first place and win, are they attacked and shamed for being racist?
when someone lifts a heavy weight and struggles to be the strongest, do people demand they be weaker so that they may be more fair to everyone else?
when someone gives their sweat, blood, and tears to protect their own family, their own people, and their own country, must they apologize for wanting to be free and safe?

loving your own people and your own country does not mean that you hate everyone else. it's okay to be white. you are not guilty of a crime for being the best you can be. you are not a monster for wanting a better world for your grandchildren. you are not a disease for spreading good ideas to your countrymen. you are you. do the best you can to be the best you can. help those around you be the best they can too.

We are often told that Holla Forums is always right, but to be truly honest we must give credit where credit is due. God is always right, and it is God who has chosen us to drink memes from the breast of life. it is God who guides us through this maze of darkness and deception, and it is God who will save us from those who hate the innocent.

it is highly unlikely that the board owner and mods on Holla Forums and similarly named boards on similar chan sites are not working for shareblue/another shill agency linked to the dnc and the un/eu/globalists.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

we are being targeted and subverted by multiple disinformation terrorist shill cells who hate us for telling the truth, and simply being who we are.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

never forget the connection that Holla Forums has to /x/

Dear god, you fuckers ALWAYS post the same shit every single time.

Ok, i get it, you are a shill.

Fuck off. You’re extraordinarily transparent.

if you guys research the origin of all religions except the God of the Bible you come to babylon, research nimrod(sun god), semiramis(moon goddes) and tamuz(star) and see how the false religion of babylon has taken over the world as this verse states
(diana is the mood goddess)

Acts 19:27
So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

Oh yeah, THIS doomsday date will be correct!

maybe the devil chose to associate himself with what is most beautiful like anyone with the possibility would?

2Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Apollyon is distinct from Apollo it seems though. The only devil concerning us is that cunt, Yahweh.

appolo is helios is abadon is tamuz who was nimrod they are all the same diety, look for the symbols and signs because language changes

Why are we waiting 6 months to do something like this?

Get out.

Translated:

The kikes pretend to be white.

All mentions of the devil, the deceiver, satan, the serpent, the LEVI athan, are all fucking references to the kikes.

Abadon is the god of abolition. Abolition is what the kikes sell packaged as communism.

I give a fuck.

That looks a bit much.
You can probably trick reddit "intellectuals" into reading it. Say chackmate creationists when you poat it.

This. The idea is okay but 6 months is too long..

But you aren't the target of the message, you already believe the message so it's important to you. Normies aren't going to want to take time off of Game of Thrones and Kikebook long enough to read it.

we should break it up.
I saved the pics in the OP a couple months back from another thread, here you go.

If you know what this truly means, then you will realize that this revelation isn't bashing Apollo (Hint: the name Apollo).

Sad but true, but keep in mind that most normalfags are too far gone to even care about themselves, let alone others.
But if we can inform at least the few who want to better this world and themselves, it's our win.

Nvm I stand corrected. Yahweh is still a cunt though.

It's an improvement… we could do like a "gotta catch 'em all! marketing" gimmick with it as well. Get the spastic collectors out there interested in completing the entire set by labeling them Myth # out of # or something.

What do you mean? Who is Apollyon then?

You're right, we should seek to recruit from the 10%
There has always been normalfags in history and always will be.

A slain heeb on a piece of wood.

why wait

You see, it's a mess, the bible has been mostly adulterated over the last 1200 years by jewish infiltration in the catholic church (not that Catholicism wasn't founded as a proxy to destroy original Kristianity, mind you) and little by little, (((things))) were added and modified.
This is my very personal opinion, i don't have enough visual proof to confirm it, so take it as such: The Bottomless Pit (the abyss) is nothing more than the polar opening(s), which is not bottomless, even if it may seem so by a human perspective (that is near). Going by what i know (verbal source), Apollo was a messenger and a teacher to the "mortals", and during periods of time he had to retreat to Olympus to rejuvenate (?), to do so he had to go to the pole (i don't know which) and pass trough (?) there to get to Olympus.
Now, let's find the intimate meaning of the word Hyperborea:
HYPER = over, above, beyond
BOREA = BOREAL = Ice, cold climate
So, to put them together: Beyond the ice and/or the land beyond the ice.
He (Apollo) had to return to his birth place, which can be found in the land beyond the borea.
If we can see that if you want to go to Hel (Hell), which is the Underworld, you have to pass trough the bottomless pit, then things start to fall together.

Of course, angel can refer to various things, and if "Apollyon" is not merely jews insulting Apollo by mispronouncing his name (they love to do that, like calling Iesus "Yeshua"), then my whole theory crumbles (except for the bottomless pit).

How do you feel about the Gnostics and hermetic.

Feel? Nothing in particular.
Now, what i think of them, well, i can't give you a honest view on Gnosticism cause i haven't studied it enough. Hermeticism is nothing more nor less than the study of the body of God, the intellectual comprehension of how the laws of the universe (God) work. It's composed of 8 Kybalions or metaphysical principles, each Kybalion has seven laws, making the Tabvla Maxima a total of 56 divine laws (8 absolute and 48 relative). Only one Kybalion is know to the public, which is the principle of Principle (Three Initiates aka W.W.Atkinson), the other seven were never released, until a few years ago, and can be found in this book, it's not translated (yet), sadly.
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=d103686d757f9d5f618f0fd22bd0bd9a

This shit is fucking cancer. That's all I have to say.

I like this idea and I think it's on the right track, just look at the instant shill/slide response. I think IOTBW was a huge success and they don't want another to materialize. On that note, here's another subject we could do.
US Foreign Aid represented by State.
forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/03/10/the-countries-set-to-receive-the-most-us-foreign-aid-in-2016-infographic/#ac888d952695
Israel received $3.1 BILLION in US aid in FY 2016 (2017 still not complete). Now here's where the poster could get interesting.
US GDP by state showing where their money all goes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP
It would take the ENTIRE state GDP of either Arizona or Wisconsin to equal the amount we give to Israel in aid. The poster could be a simplified US map with gigantic wastes of money highlighted with colored states showing what they're 'working for.' It's the same principle as the 'tax freedom day' at the next link. Showing lemmings that they work 1/3 of the year just to pay their taxes is a powerful message, just like what we could see by showing ENTIRE STATES sending all their money to kikes.
taxfoundation.org/publications/tax-freedom-day/
Sorry for blogpost.

Shit dude, that’s cluttered as fuck. Ain’t nobody got time to read all that shit and you’ll never convince anyone new with all that. Keep it short and sweet, simplicity is why the “it’s okay to be white” campaign was so successful.

we seem to be on the same page, however i disagree with the Bible beeing changed but the traditions of Christians are unrecognizable to the original

I don't own a kikebook, but I have tried to make fake accounts to troll people on, only to get Zucked fast. Is there an effective way to make an account without getting it shut down? I'm also IP banned from Twitter

This is great but can you make into more of a meme?

This.
we need a simple image.
←- even this simple map, going top-to-bottom, is to cluttered to have the effect OP is looking for.

some more basic alternatives

The Apollonian versus the Dionysian.

What can we expect to find on the 'inside'?

That picture or poster looks so fucking shitty. Pathetic

We're winning you fucking honkey. They are too cocky and it's falling apart. Get ready for a staged populist revolution, resulting in a mass return to Israel.

No, you retarded brainlet. Get some classical education.

I bet you think Baal is a kid eating demon too. Hint: Kikes have always accused their enemies of what they themselves are guilty of.

I like this better. It will read better on various social media platforms.

Its Revelation, nigger.
Helios was the sun. Apollo was deity *of* the sun - if you can differentiate between the trinity, and that the son isn't the father, isn't the spirit - then understanding the difference between a personified celestial body, and an actual solar deity.

Alternatively;
It's simply another version of semitic white guilt which tells us to be ashamed of our past and wash some more nigger feet like based Francis.

No. God is evil. Creation is a Crime against the Created. Fuck your god. The mods are appointed by the MASONICNIGGER Jim Watkins and will never be replaced.

The truth about race is that Holla Forums can't into statistics and genetics. Seriously that infographic is bad when it comes to interpreting biological datasets.

Also, it's not even a smart direction.

It's Okay to be White was a success because it had a SIMPLE message which could be repeated easily, and stick in the head. That's how propaganda works, when it is successful. It also hit the sweet spot of agitating our enemies and making them put their foots in their mouths.

When I look at that infographic, I see "The truth about race" and then my eyes glaze over because I have a busy life and I'm not standing at a pillar and reading a textbook of data which is clearly slanted in presentation by a group of retards who never took a biology or statistics class.

In short, you only play into the hands of your enemies and look bad. The complete reverse of IOTBW.

Christcuck go home.

Creation is a Crime against the Created

Justify Creation. Why create anything at all? Why give humanity free will? Why not just gave god loving robots whom ever rebel? Again: Why create anything at all?

Because God Is Evil.

Ashes. Echoes

fuck off

This is great, but could you post the vector of this so pamphlets could be made?

You. Can't. There isn't enough of the 10%. You will simply be subsumed by the lemmings because they can't even. Good things don't happen. Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward.

This infographic is better, in that it gets to the underlying argument in a more direct manner (unstated but implied: "the races are not equal in IQ, IQ is the sole measure of superiority").

However, it is way, way too long and plodding in the details.

Propaganda should be succinct, easy to remember and repeat. It should also agitate, in a way which is helpful to us, while also stimulating our allies in the opposite effect (a morale boost).

IOTBW did this perfectly. One simple, oddly controversial phrase.

When I read your infographic, I think to myself, "So you're saying IQ should stratify society. Does that mean retarded white people, and about 1/3 the population of white people (statistics 101 area under the bell curve for first deviation) should be put to death, kept as slaves, or prevented from voting?"

Hence your argument has an easy counter.

Keep the message simple.

The problem there (aside from quality) is there aren't any sources.

Anything presented needs to have concrete evidence. Something that can withstand the hurricane of propaganda that will surely be launched against it.

Myth #2 has a typo: "loosy" instead of "loose"

Sources are best left out. That way the other side is forced to take territory, in the form of their chosen authorities. These will be assailable.

Conclusion: Sources are disadvantageous.

Apollo is on our side.