My Summer Car

Back from shopping and ready to build edition

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f2b8bb558301b8e5b4cd0052d063e2ae98b49349&dn=My+Summer+Car&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Other urls found in this thread:

superuser.com/questions/273797/convert-mp3-to-ogg-vorbis
superuser.com/questions/373889/batch-convert-wav-to-mp3-and-ogg
filedropper.com/finnishhitsfrom1970-1990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour
my-summer-car.wikia.com/wiki/MY_SUMMER_CAR_GUIDE_2:_ELECTRIC_BOOGALOO
discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/phones-and-thunderstorms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what if you need to pee and its 120 degrees?

Seriously user?

you pee on the coals and give yourself a golden steam shower

fuggg :DDDD

for people struggling with fan belt installation

welp, this will be my weekend i guess

Will this make me be a bit more car savvy?

If your knowledge is zero or close to it then yes.

Very nice. So much vidya, so little time.

Not to mention that this is the best and only Finland Simulator

You don't. All you know of Finland is the memes and you can get the memeland experience online which is the superior way to experience it since in the real world it's literal redditors speaking in image macros.

I'm British though.

Is this The Witness?

How do I get paid? I take the firewood to the guy house but he passed out on front of me.

where those two go

Maybe near the pedals or by the side of the steering column.

Nips seem to love going to Finland. Some even think it's a lot like home.

Those are your fluid resevoirs, you put them above where your steering wheel attaches to your chassis.

Also watch out, I spilled all my faggot oil trying to line that faggot thing up to put oil in my car, what a piece of shit.

All I did was mouse wheel over the alternator and it moved into place, the piece of shit still won't work and I have no extra parts.

If you dont mind the darkness, all that snow can make for a winter wonderland.

But yeah, theres a reason Finland provides good and successful game developers. Theres no reason to go outside for the most of the year so people stare their PC screens instead.

In my experience british people are at least friendly. I dropped a pen in london once when I was standing on the side of the street writing something down and some woman who was passing by picked it up before I could and handed it back to me with a smile. That would never ever happen in this country.

They do so I guess if you have yellow fever but are too scared to go to the source you could get some. Hardly worth it though and it's still not like you run into gooks frequently enough to be swimming in them.

rub them against the top right of the engine compartment, around the area opposite to the steering wheel.

yeah for like the first week, then it's just annoying. though in the past few years the snow situation has been dire anywhere in the south of finland so it's just dark, icey, cold and miserable instead. I have to say though, seeing gooks and shit around the time first snow hits is priceless because they're like kids and it's adorable.

I spent like 30 minutes trying to get the spark plugs in. I would switch them out and fit them in holes that were giving me trouble but the last one just would not fucking go in.
Holy fuck

maybe you missed a screw? did you screw on oil filter?

I wish more games did this

I wish more games did this

Did you have to secure it with a screw, I screwed it in place by itself.

For anyone who hasn't put the exhaust in yet, this is the only position where I could get it attached. I tried to get the exhaust on for as long as it took for me to assemble the engine. Finding the attach point was a nightmare in itself but even when I found it it would just pop out immediately. If you prop the car up on the side, grab the exhaust around the middle and rub it around the handbrake area from the side it can attach and stay attached. I'm guessing if you're under the car the exhaust clips with your character or something causing it to pop out.

Now I just need to drive to the store to get some brake fluid and gas and figure out whether my brake and clutch reservoirs and gas tank are leaky or if I just suck at pouring that shit in.

I have some weird release and I dont have radio folder fuck

just by hand

anyway how do I wrap up shit truck hose back to that panel? and where im supposed to unload shit?

I just realized how close to russians finns are from rest of the worlds perspective.

You just grab the end and try get the hand to appear where you got it from

Northwestern Russians are just Finns that assimilated to east Slavs.

So this is autism car simulator 2016? My uncle will probably love it. How hard are the controls?

you point, click and roll the mouse wheel. you drive with WASD and change gears with G and B. it's a video game.

I'm Danish, I though Finland was alright when I visited for a couple of weeks back in high school.

I just needed to know if it was full of keyboard shortcuts and arcane controls. He isn't really a gamer, so this is a perfect fit. Danke user.

You're welcome to England, Suomilad. Everyone else is.

into the trash it goes

feels alright

is there secret tip to rising car with tractor or im just totally bad with it

You're just not drunk enough

What the fuck do I use to easily convert a bulk of mp3s into ogg? How the fuck is this so hard? All software fucking sucks ass.

Just use Audacity

What is the gameplay like? Is there anything to do after you have the car together?

FFMPEG can do it
superuser.com/questions/273797/convert-mp3-to-ogg-vorbis
superuser.com/questions/373889/batch-convert-wav-to-mp3-and-ogg

get xmedia recode, its just a front end for ffmpeg easy to use and converts an incredible range of media, no more of that linux bullshit, it works perfectly under Wine if you are a loonix

i mean CLI

Kind of a tutorial to build the engine

Is there an easier way to push the car into the garage thats not pushing it around with the tractor and hoping it doesnt fall in the trench?

I retract my statement
I haven't gotten any of the command lines posted in those links to work

raise your car with the 2 jacks in your garage then slide the tractor forks under and lift

raise your car outside and put brakes/wheels on it, then roll it by hand by pressing j to hold out your hands for pushing and hoping it doesn't fall in the trench

WHAT

push the car with your flimsy stick arms

No, how about you kill yourself for linking this cancer. If you need a video of how to build the engine there's one made by some russian with no commentary, no extra shit, just building the engine.

I ended up using Xmedia recode like suggested and it worked great. I converted about 40 songs from .mp3 and it worked perfectly and gave me the options I wanted.

If anyone wants I can upload the songs somewhere so you can get some extra authentic finnish music in your game. There are 42 songs all from various Finnish artists from the 70s, 80s and 90s. I imagine it would be fairly hard for non-finns to find music that fits the time and place. I tried to keep the meme music to a minimum and picked stuff that was pretty highly regarded though I had to add some "classics".

that'd be cool. i just took all the songs in my mgs5 custom music folder and ported them over

this is interesting, i want to know about some quality spurdo music

I wonder if I could enjoy this game even though I don't know shit about cars?
Yes, Im a finn.

there's a couple guides on how to build the car. its a nice learning experience

Hi

go away thunder

filedropper.com/finnishhitsfrom1970-1990

I don't really know where to upload but I hope that works fine.

yeah, like said it's a front end GUI for ffmpeg so ffmpeg can clearly do it but I don't know the command line for doing it in windows and can't be arsed to figure it out right now

This game is all charm but sadly it's not a good game.
Charming Rating: 10/10
Good Gameplay Experience Rating: 4/10
Yes it's novel to think that you can screw in everything but once you see the 1 pixel hit detection for your cursor, that smile will turn upside down.
It's a fucking piece of shit that's worth playing for a laugh but that's it.

fucking casuals

the screw hitboxes are exactly the size of the screw. if they're one pixel then move the fuck closer.

This game is a pretty good autism simulator, and I mean that literally. Not slang definition of autism with the subject matter, but it does a good job simulating what it is like to be autistic with the controls - even the simple motor tasks are unreasonably difficult, and most of the time you can only do one thing at a time. It lacks the sensory aspect, but that can be simulated with an extensive setup.

Move closer and zoom in you retard

You'll never be able to appreciate the memes and board culture the way we can.

its extremely painful. its my 3rd day playing and I still haven't build complete car

Well you do have an entire summer for that :^).

just look up a guide if you don't know anything about engines and learn it that way. much more manageable than trying to guess your way through it.

Man, fins are sad

i am sorry, i think he makes good videos, always of game whit car and other vehicles

There is a couple guides. I suggest to only look at them if you absolutely need to. Once your car is built it's yours. You can do anything you want to it because you built it from almost scratch.

i'll probably be lucky that my engine doesn't explode on the day i start my car

im looking up guides but I was for hours struggling with forklift and just restarted since my car looked like ass

how the fuck does this shit work?

It's still total shit and you know it. Zooming in knocks all your shit over half the time.

So he admits he made a meme nongame. That honest is refreshing.

It's even more depressing to see people crying about Finland while they're getting free or basically free healthcare, free education and getting 850€ a month for just sitting on their ass.

there's also the actual zoom button which is by default unbinded

the bugs and clipping and knocking shit 20m through room or through floor is annoying as hell

buy bugspray to get rid of mosquito, go into the sauna to get rid of flies

Can you run yet?

NOT THOSE BUGS

Also how do I pull off the lake shortcut?

I think that one doesnt work anymore. it used to be big field before

Shit.

Well, how's about controller support?

thats not the same one as vid is it?

No idea, but the map changed since build 172 so most of the videos are irrelevant.

They added some sort of extra resistance to the lake so you can't cut across anymore unless you use the big poop truck in lower gears.

How do I fill up the cans, and my van?

at the gas station silly

why would anyone ever be an italian

there's a gas station at the perajarvi town

welp
highway isnt that either then

It's called bad luck, user

What I mean is, how do I get the damn fuel into them?

you pick up the nozzle and stick it in the hole. how do you not know this?

open the lid

Right, so how do I do that? Hold the can and press F?

just throw it on the ground or press f, it can be open anywhere no matter if you hold it or no

How embarrassing.

pls dont tell me that will cause damage to the engine….

probably just bad fuel efficiency will come of it. you can trust me, i'm not a mechanic

ebin fail

`that green shitbox killed me too. and polis did the same later but from back

Yeah, I got a 700 MK ticket before I got killed.

So now I've got no car, I'm down 700 MK, and I'm stranded in some weird fucking town.

Short of starting over, what do I do?

get drunk it will spawn you in your bed and then tow the car with muscle car or pick up with tractor

Fucker got me as well

You can rest assured now that the green little shitbox is in the bushes.
Fuck, I wish I had my sledgehammer with me right now.

well at least i got some groceries out of wasting the entire game day with how slow that fucking truck is

no thanks

If you have a catalyst, it might be damaged.
Other than that you sacrifice 1/4 or torque and power. Also the engine runs like shit.

i just got a call from the shop owner because i stole some gas, can you still use the shop without paying?

Ok I'll bite. What difference would that have made?

You can get it up to 60-80. How is that slow?

They'll have radio filter on top of them anyway. Don't whine.

if you use the master key

Just get there at night and break in through the window.

based

i cant get it to push past 40

What the fuck is this game?
I thought it was just a car builder.

kek
Seems based.

have you tried pressing 'r' for range. i couldn't get the truck past 40

haven't tried that. i saw the knob on the kekmet but couldn't find it on the shit truck

Turn off the low gearing

It was always intended to be sort of a simulator of owning a shitty japanese coupe with all things tied into that.

fuck. I guess there is no way to move savegame?

Dunno friend but I just did 120 in the shit truck. 80 is easily achievable on gravel roads.

AppData\LocalLow\Amistech copy My Summer Car folder as a whole to a safe place. Also good incase you're playing as a mortal and want to occasiocally make sure all of your progress isn't wiped by some random physics glitch.

its full of .txt files is that it?

we don't need more shitskins

When i start the game everything is gray what do i do?

I guess your GPU is fucked, no other explanation. Or you could try getting drivers that are at least from this decade.

whats with the finns and japanese cars?

They're cheap cars, they're import cars, you can rice them, that's it.
It's the entire reason behind jap tuners being a thing across the world, not just finns.

Any more fellow mechanics lurking?

Do mechanical engineers count? of course we do, you guys are just undergrads too retarded to become something real grease monkey

Do mechanical engineers count? of course we do, you guys are just undergrads too retarded to become something real grease monkey

how do you do fellow mechanic? are you jealous of my mechanical prowess?
im not a mechanic at all, god help me. what did i do to my engine

JUST

Get the screwdriver ready, time to fix your fucking stuff by hand

is it the rocker valves? im pretty sure i fucked those up

I want to play this game but I have an actual garage with an actual disassembled shitbox car that needs my attention this weekend

No, user, mechanical engineers aren't invited. If you were a mechatronic then maybe but since you aren't, then no.

Very
I would tell you but where's the fun in that?

No that would be UnReal World

So is this another shitty fotm meme game or is it actually fun?

the car building is legit
the survival elements are meme

this thread is full of newfags who actually paid for an early access made in unity so there's a big chance it's shit, but the developer is a based finn with an original idea so it's worth a pirate

Joke's on you I visit finland every year to hang out with my buddy and take part in the thousand lakes rally

if tuning your own shitbox car is fun then yea

is repairing a shitbox fun? And is it worth the money (can you sell it for profit after you're done)?

Not really unless you're doing stupid mods and have a friend to drink with and pass you tools
Literally never. Cars are a cash black hole. You'll never get more than you put into it unless you're a pro jew from one of those TV shows who gets it at a bargain, does minimal repairs to make it roadworthy, and resells at a markup.

I've got two shitboxes, one daily driver and one project. My daily is so rusted that it'll never pass inspection again, it's got holes in the frame and every line is threatening to collapse completely. It's only a matter of time until the brakes fail. The fuel and transmission cooler lines already did in the past couple months and I patched them with rubber hose but you can't do that for brakes because it's a hydraulic system.
So I'm repairing my project car because all told, it's in better condition than the daily and can probably pass inspection and ferry me to work as long as it actually fucking runs. I've been pouring all my free daylight hours into it with the hope of getting it reliable before winter starts. I do all the wrenching on both cars myself because I can't afford a mechanic. I can barely afford the parts.

This.
Even if you have the time and motivation to do absolutely everything with the car yourself, you will next to never make any money off of it. Well, unless either you or a friend of yours are good at spraying cars, but in that case it isn't really the car you are making a profit off of but rather the fact that the people that spray cars are worth a fortune. You may as well just put up an offer for painting on the internet instead if you plan to go that way.

Stuck at church i old version? Drink till you pass out and you respawn in your sauna.

purring like a kitten

Why the fuck was this ever the case.

What if i told you in the past year i bought three complete machines, monitors, and accesories, with one of the towers holding a 980 ti 4gig, and one being a server double cpu mobo, for under the lowly cost of 1000 smacks total.

What if i told you in the past year i bought three complete machines, monitors, and accesories, with one of the towers holding a 980 ti 4gig, and one being a server double cpu mobo, for under the lowly cost of 1000 smacks total.

thanks Holla Forums, for ruining my post.

download WHEN

Speaking of the shortcut, is this supposed to be here?

Fork over your 15 bucks, cheap fuck. The devs need their peer and sausages too.

Lmao kill urself my man

10/10

Huge Q guys, how the fuck do I use screws or bolts or anything

1 is Hands Mode, 2 is Tools Mode. Find the right spanner for the right screw/bolt, then hover the reticle over where it should be and use the scroll wheel.

Also anyone know how to do alignment by hand? Or does the car have a natural toe out in the front?

and that's how I did a triple rollover in a shitty blue van at over a hundred kilometers per hour and died without ever getting to start my piece of shit car that i already feel love for

So quick question, guys, how do you work the sauna? I've turned the dials and waited, but it doesn't seem to heat up.

Make sure the door is closed and the temp is on max. It'll never heat up if the door is open.

Alright, I'm pretty sure both of those conditions were right, but I probably spent too little time waiting.

Yeah, I'll take thew few american engineers we have lef over those half rate retards any day.

I agree with you but that isn't how business works, they can have 5 Pangeet's fuck up constantly and it still works out cheaper than getting one competent engineer that nails it first go.
The resource sector is the only exception as the extra 2 weeks it takes Pangeet costs them much more than a couple of hundred grand in wages.

cyclo-megane-ene?

its a ninja turtle you dip

Did you miss the magnet link in the OP?

Underrataed post.

KARJALA TAKAISIN.

>not using blender

shittruck is best except its fuel consumption
and paying 1200MK for full tank

great.

is this fucking colin furze simulator?

Truck's consumption can be reduced if you keep low RPMs and hit R for higher gear range.

Has anyone tested if coasting with the clutch depressed actually saves gas?

if it keeps low RPM it should do the trick

You bet your ass it is.

silly you user

i'd laugh if the niggers weren't serious about fixing the car by putting speed on 200 and fuel on full. That's how african thought works, if when a car has a full tank the meter says the tank is full, then putting the meter on full fills the tank

do I install halfshaft before or after dropping motor?

before. it'll make lining up the engine much easier if nothing else.

I'm pretty sure that was a joke

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

I tried playing this game a few times earlier today, but I get frustrated by its clunkiness. Getting the car into the garage, for example, is a pain in my ass. It keeps slipping off the lift and the only reason I can find for it doing that is because it wasn't absolutely perfectly lined up. Figuring out what to do is fun, figuring out how to do it is not. I'll probably get it first try tomorrow and feel like a fucking dumbass

Wew, imagine being this guy

I haven't had any problems with the various jacks. The only piece of lifting equipment I don't know how to use is the hoist because the only way I can attach the motor to it is by quitting to the menu and loading back in.

How do you even know where your job is?

we fucking innit now pojat though it doesn't go straight which I assume is because of all the horrible damage to the body caused by physics flipouts

dart on the map above the phone

Look at the map above the phone.

yeah not so innit I guess, after a few hundred meters it drops out of gear randomly and eventually just loses all gears.

Derp, I only now saw the dart before even reading your post, thanks, mate.

GAS GAS GAS

turns out it was just a loose bolt on the gear linkage. now I just need to unfuck the body. treid driving to the mechanic but I guess it was too late in the evening because the smug motherfucker was just sitting behind his desk with the door locked.

What do I do if there's no fan belt in my garage?

go to store to buy one

I died driving there

use your boat instead

get good.

I completely forgot about the boat

fishing when

So is this game a sequel or something of Jalopy? Or does it just take the idea and add a bunch of shit to it?

So as someone who has never worked on a car how useful will this game be to learn some mechanic shit? or this game is just for shits and giggles?

No relation, just similar ideas at similar times. There's a video of a work in progress build on dev's channel from July 2013.

seconding that question.

I have never worked on a car so i have no idea what makes it tick under the lid. How hard will getting into this game be?

It will help you tell what is what when you look at the car and maybe even help you understand how it works. The first part is the most important because you can't really learn anything about cars without knowing what the hell you are even looking at.

you will struggle a lot but more annoying that learning the motor and stuff is finding the right key for screws

get out

It's a start. Best part the game has booze involved.

Why can't you stop making out with aids infested nigger dicks?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

This motherfucker calls me in the middle of the night waking me up, wants me to pick him up halfway across the town, then wants me to drive halfway across the town again so he can get home and finally he gives me 230MK and passes out in the middle of the road.

You wont be able to build an engine but you'll definitely learn something. Think of it like an interactive childrens book.

my-summer-car.wikia.com/wiki/MY_SUMMER_CAR_GUIDE_2:_ELECTRIC_BOOGALOO

tells you all the sizes and how many screws there are.

War can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun. - Lu Bu

what?

He who runs in front of car gets tired, while he who runs behind one gets exhausted. -Confucius

Post custom images.

I left my car at the mechanic for a replacement windshield. Anyone know how long it should take?

I tried to go to the store and now I'm lost
Should I start over?

How? The map isn't that large or complicated. You should've looked at the map and planned your route or at least so you have a general idea what the area looks like.

exit town from the side where the gas pumps are and always turn left when you have the chance. you should go from a large road to a medium road to gravel roads and eventually end up home.

alternatively just do it the old fashioned way and figure where you are and find the way home with

Those aren't blacks you goof they're abos.

first game
ready for new game

how do I pick a spanner?

press f to open toolbox, press 2 to switch to tool mode, then you can pick up spanners

magnet link doesn't work

finland

add torrent from url? its working for me

works on my machine ;)

has been like this for me for a few hours

mine got all the data within a few seconds, try again or i guess try a different torrent if that doesnt work

qBittorrent? Close the program completely and start it again.

I don't even use it but I hate when devs remove features. I'll still keep an eye on it though. Im also wary of any dev who uses "realism" to excuse poor game design becuase its retarded to force "realism" when things happen in it that are unrealistic as fuck (Having your bladder explode from not urinating, dying of hunger in less than a day, getting drunk at all after a single beer, dying from answering the phone during a thunderstorm) Its like he's trying to have both a realistic simulator and a funny meme game at the same time.

it actually worked
thanks onii-fam

it's sad to think what we're playing right now is gonna be the best version of the game. when this gets popular and he updates it to pander to retards jerking him off on a dedicated subreddit, it's only downhill. It's probably already happening since robbaz made videos and called them "finland simulator" like a fucking idiot.

dying from answering a phone during a storm has happened so turn off your phone during storms. be glad the dev makes beer quench your thirst and fill your belly and lets you still be able to drive a straight line. and for pee just pee in your car like the disgusting mongol you are

I'm finnish and I remember the "do not answer the phone during thunderstorms" a real thing in my childhood. Can't remember if it was something older folk said or if it was just underage retards trying to take a piss on each others.

it goes along with the whole unplug all your electronics because they can get hit with surges and there's been real cases of people talking on the phone during a storm who ended up getting shocked by lightning

thanks, didn't see the 1 and 2 to switch mode.

That shit is unlikely as fuck and would only happen in a third world country. oh right finland, point taken

do I have to refill brake, motor oil and coolant periodically?

yeah, seeing how he added sprint as first thing seems like this will be the case since he didnt had it for years in

how the fuck do you know? you've only played an old ass build that some ruskies leaked, it didnt even have death thus no need for a sprint feature
this fucking board

Sprint doesnt seem like that bad of an idea, especially if doing so increases your thirst. If theres one thing I hate in video games is long slow walks.

You can check the forums for updates retard

this is also the public version where people can bitch and moan about things until they get changed. most recent patch was most of the things people have complained about

oh so you are braindead. makes sense
i asked how the fuck do you know if the game didnt have sprint for years in if the only build leaked was a build with no death feature and no content?

discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/phones-and-thunderstorms/

Go figures, this game is coded in unity, of course it won't be bug free.

the reason is you fucking suck. don't try to talk around it.

Is there a non magnet/torrent link for MSC? Don't see anything in the Share thread.

also if shit disappears through some fluke/glitch it ends up in the junkyard

hello unity-idf

what the fuck happened then? you just said you turned off the engine and suddenly died. that sounds like you were busy dicking with the ignition and didn't realise you were heading for a ditch or something.

did you shift into neutral?

No, you dumb, gay nigger.
I never explicitly said Unity was the cause. Merely that there is a correlation.

I turned the ignition off and came to a controlled stop in front of the store, only when I neared a total stop glitched the game out and crumpled my car up or something. I've got no idea because I died at that point.

Also: don't be a retard, Unity has tons of unfixed bugs in its closed APIs and behavior that still aren't fixed. Besides, the design principles they apply to their problem space are such that the lowest common denominator can use their shit, resulting in shitty APIs with tons of bloat. (Can you tell me the size of a UnityObject?) Oops, my bad. I won't go into any of that because you won't know a first fucking thing about OOP and best design practices. Let alone about Unity. Until you've read Design Patterns and can tell me why Singletons are bad, you are politely asked to fuck off into luser land.

and there's a correlation between bugs in a game a mouth breathers pretending they can see the source code and assuming there's only 1 way to code something so surely its the engines fault and not bad code on the devs part

I just died from a heart attack, git bad

I just dont know
motor and car complete (except doors and like that) but it wont switch to gear and after while motor flies of from the car

Strap yourself to it and jetpack around

best music

Did you fill the clutch cylinder? Did it stay full?

Every time I get on the road the police start following me for no reason
They're holding up signals but I can't see what's on them since they lower them when I get close

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

stop and let them approach you. it'll either be a breathalyzer or they'll fuck you for something like having an unlicensed car or speeding

I wish I could play this game but it's pretty clear that I either keep trying until I get lucky or I just give up

Drive the truck, you're basically invincible in it

How? I have been playing for 15 hours and nothing has ever rammed me while driving. Do you know that in Finland you're supposed to drive on the right side of the road?

There was a patch, does someone have a magnet for the patched version?

The blue one?
That's what I've been doing
It's like butter

I'm european, so yes, I know that.
Cars just ram into me from behind
I don't fucking know

pls give

I lost my beer case at sea.

Drive faster. For me the people coming behind me overtake cleanly and have never rammed me.

Driving as fast as the truck will allow me

The truck can do 120. Press R to change range.

This game would be a lot safer if you could use seatbelts

I don't think we're talking about the same truck
I pushed it to 100 max and it was basically impossible to control

Wow, just realized the church cemetery is full of your past deaths.

There's only one truck. There's your car, the flames car, the van, the truck, the boat and the forklift. Van starts to wobble at 120.

I don't have that?
I only have the blue van

what the fuck nigger

check the shelter with the logs near your house.

I'm not a native english speaker, not my fault you have 12 words for barely different cars

The truck and the forklift are near the building to the right when looking from your house to the lake. That's your workplace, where you chop wood and shit, and the truck is used to clean out septic tanks.
The boat is at the lake, there's a path from your house to there. Don't mind the tree right on the path.

That's not an excuse dumbass. There's a very clear difference between a truck and a van. If we were talking about a pickup and a truck I could understand because those are used pretty much interchangeably.

and why the fuck do people call the tractor a forklift, it's very clearly a tractor with a pallet fork

I DON'T KNOW I CANT REMEMBER THIS SHIT
IT'S LIKE YOU CALL PANTS PANTS ALL YOUR LIFE AND THEN YOU GO IN THE UK AND YOU CALL THEM PANTS AND SUDDENLY PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF YOU BECAUSE THAT MEANS UNDERWEAR

FUCK YOUR LANGUAGE

stop calling it my language vitun idiootti

apply yourself

Gee user, don't get your knickers in an entanglement.

Wait so they call male underwear feminine and female underwear masculine?

shit, that would make sense

Holy fuck you people are retarded, this is a van you fucking idiots.

How do I enter driving mode? Is something glitched? I can't give the thing any gas to get it started if it won't let me get to the mode that lets me control the damn thing.

in portuguese we don't call it "female underwear" and "male underwear". each have a different name, but between portugal and brazil those names are swapped

I speak Portuguese you fucking monkey.

Pretending to be retarded i see

im too retarded to fumble together the motor for the car you start out with. I hope the shit in the garage is not missing parts you need for it. Ive been sitting there trying shit out for two ingame days and have absolutely no fucking idea what im doing and just haphazardly tried what could be combined with what in a point & click game fashion. got a call from a dude wanting firewood. Managed to find the place where you chop the wood. Loaded up the van with a bunch of it. Found a bottle of alcohol next to the chopping block. You can imagine what happened next.

That double digit IQ is showing monkey.

shaking my head over here family. press enter while behind the wheel.

the garage is missing a fan belt that you need to get from the store. if you have no idea what you're doing you should just look up a guide or at least a chronological list of the parts so that you have a slight chance of getting it right. when you have most of the shit together and realise you forgot something way at the beginning you'll be pissed. some of the screws are in retarded places and can be really easy to miss and fuck the whole thing up if missed. might as well use a guide first time and try to learn and then try by yourself the second time. that's what you'd do in real life anyway if you were to build a car. you'll get plenty of chances to fiddle with the engine and car in general while troubleshooting various things after the building process is done even if you used some sort of help.

the firewood guy doesn't want a van full of firewood but a flatbed full of firewood. the flatbed is next to the place where you chop the firewood and can be pulled and operated with the tractor.

Right. Ill go check out a guide or something. I kind of figured that he meant the big one with flatbed. Do i have to fill the entire thing? because thats gotta take ages. Also how do i actually get to the city? All the roads ive taken so far only took me to more forest. Is there some sort of portable map you can take with you into the van?

no portable map, just the one on the wall above the phone. when you leave home and take nothing but rights you'll end up at the town.

I think the separate pieces of firewood merge into a solid block when you put them in the flatbed so it isn't as big a task as it seems.

Theres actually only a few roads, it should take a minute to figure out everything's location. Also your house is in the center of the map as a point of reference.

Right. No portable map is a bit of a bummer since i found the thought of fumbling around with one of those huge fold out maps while driving down a shitty road quite amusing. Ill see how you actually work anything with the tractor. Dont expect a dude with no drivers license to know how to actually operate automobiles and their ilk.

Thats what i needed to know. Thanks.

I have the exact same problem. Any solution?

A truck is typically any vehicle larger than a car that is used mainly to haul goods around. A van is a vehicle used to haul goods or people and is larger than a car but typically has a blocky appearance with the storage area enclosed. A truck can also have the storage area enclosed as well, but it's all about the bodytype.

I made that mistake too.
You park the thing close to the chopping block, then instead of chopping the wood you just smash it into the flatbed to break it and let one half fall in, then right click to throw the piece you're holding in.

Also remember there's a map above the phone, and a dart on there where you have to deliver.

Sounds rad as fuck

Top left in that image is a Ute, not a truck.

what's this?

Vacuum cleaner

that one thing from on a rail

How many bottles of this DOT4 shit have you guys burned through?

I didn't realize you're not supposed to fully tighten the brake lines at the wheels

so my engine is complete and i want to put it in the chassis before i start assembling the chassis proper. how the fuck do i line up the engine properly from the hoist into the bay? what the hell am I doing wrong? clutch assembly goes on the rear of the engine, water pump etc towards the front, right?

(double checked)
You put in the subframe, right? align the engine with the middle of the subframe, it should be fine.

i'm retarded and didn't put in a subframe, but just now did and still can't fucking line it up. all i goddamn want is to not have to use the forklift as a jack and be able to roll this baby over the inspection pit so i can finish her in peace

You can put the wheels on first and just push it over. Hell you can take the van and just brute force it without the wheels if you want.

New bread?

sure. I got a bunch of car.png to dump

not till page 13 or 700 posts, thems the rules

I doubt the mods will mind.

Wew lad. Also there's a bolt near the wheels that you can adjust, it's the toe and it randomly toes in and out the first time you install it so make sure to adjust it.

Never go beyond 100 kph driving the van if you value your life.

Damn, I didn't even think to tow it. Next time, I guess.

i guess you could say when it comes to the topic of creating a new thread before the old hits page 13 i'm spooked

Fucker couldn't even budge this shit.

What the fuck is this, goddamn Halloween fuckery?

Try some other car.

I cant find those shits at wheels …

I was in that same situation. A short lapse in concentration caused me to slip off the road at the narrow section where there's a cliff on both sides of the road near home. Didn't tip over though so I was lucky. Spent like 15 minutes and a quarter tank of gas trying to wrestle it out of there and finally got it. Wasn't going to abandon it either because I just filled it with 1200mk worth of diesel.

nigga what the fuck you doing. also, you've not experienced horror till you're driving along at night and suddenly a big ass moose runs across the road right in front of you. what this game really needs is a rifle. and I want multiple styles of fishing and the ability to sell the fish.

Dev's already put KP-31 to the to-do list

Tip for those still building;
DON'T USE THE STOCK RADIATOR
It sucks shit and will let your engine toast itself

wat.
I've been using the stock radiator and it's fine. Also does anyone know how long does it take for adjustment like engine adjustment and wheel alignment to be done? And do i just park my car anywhere near the repair shop?

Strange. I've only ever had it spit coolant out and light my engine on fire.

Which game version are you on, pirated or Steam? It's shorter in the newer one I think.

Steam, newest one, do you have all 3 hoses attached?

It should be a couple of days. Shitting 24hours doesn't apparently skip a day due to a bug, though. So after 10pm wait for the day to change

Will you get a call when it's done? I don't wanna go back and forth to Loppe. Also how do i skip the day? Can't live without Vittumobile.

Forgot to add, why the fuck does Ferndale handles like a soap? Automatic gear sucks too.

cool

Shitting (saving) skips the clock forward 2 hours every time you do it. There's a clock in you kitchen, so when it's 10pm wait for it to tick to the next day before resuming your shitting marathon. You should get a call, but your marathon shits may break it, so wait a couple of days before going back to check.

The Ferndale is a tuned up v8 and you're on a Finnish back road. Go slow.

Check the garbage dump

Anybody got the updates?

Seriously, the dev can eat a dick if he thinks I'm paying for this shit.

would the part spawn in a specific spot in the dump? drove around a few times and all i found was a sofa.

I dunno, it's never happened to me. Check the steam forums, if you can't find it just start over.

Gas yourself

new thread?

Oh yeah, how do i drive an automatic?

press pedal, make go.

new

(noice)
Nigger i don't even know which gear is go.

I'm not playing the leaked build.

On the rears, they're a bit up and inside away from the wheel wells, try to use that lean forward command to stick your head through the car to get a look, on the fronts you can just follow the lines to the wheels, may help to grab the flashlight.

I just want something to eat besides shitty convenience store food. Nice to see they're considering adding fermenting too.

Do fish drink water?

Thanks, I'm sure this image will come in handy in the future.