Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
/nep/ Discord: Invites given upon request
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1. Then play Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3 and V-II. Make sure you play Re;Birth 2 and 3 with our Re;Translations.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/793275043325161472
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
gematsu.com/2016/11/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-details-kurisu-protagonist-chaos-ram-rom-white-heart-artwork?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Lastation and excellent outfits.

I want to go to the beach with Nepgear while she's wearing her cute concept art clothes. Then, grind skills in 4GO with her during the night.

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things to her while she plays 4GO 2

Who knew that Blanc was such a hussy

That's what happens during one of Vert's True ride doujins.

Way to Nep up the redtext OP.

Of course, Nepping up small things is my specialty

I think the girl with the purple hair is cute

You mean Neptune (pic related)? There are multiple girls with purple hair, and not all of them are cute.

Thanks, that's my waifu

So is 4GO going to be explained as Neps play MMO to grind 5ever in? Either way cant wait to see gameplay footage.

It looks promising, the costumes are great too. If it's really Unreal Engine, would that mean it'd be somewhat easier to mod when it pops into the PC? Or no difference?

I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to hold hands, cuddle and share coffee together.

Definitely nice idea.

alright
just cleared my backlog and the autism has finally convinced me to pick this series up

anything I should keep in mind before I start?

Re;birth 1 is not worth it, Re;birth 3 is much more polished and better designed

Don't expect the gameplay to carry the series, you won't like it if you dislike JRPG and even for JRPG it's not really outstanding in any way. It's about the cute girls.

1. equip life rings
2. use (de)buffs
3. at L25, you get EXE drive moves. spam them along with rush combo
4. win
5. user is retarded, RB1 is great

This is absolutely not true. Re;Birth 3 is the most disliked out of the main series in general, some even recommend skipping it for V-II.

Play the series in the correct order.

wow that's cute

Is it okay to play R;B3 for Rei only

Yes.

Of course it's okay to play RB3, as long as you played RB2 first (and RB1, although not 100% required).

Neptune a cute.

To put it bluntly, I want to protect this adorable little healer from harm and carry her in and out of the dungeons while I smile at her
And hopefully get to rest my head on her lap in the evening while she reads books or heals my wounds

You're an example to us all, user
That second pic looks a bit off though

the first think I thought when I saw the second pic was that it looked like an NTR doujin cover
it's just something about the art

Or the artist

Well that explains it.
chaosneps a best

I am very curious on Chaos Green Heart's personality.

Since they are probably the opposite of the regular CPUs then chaos green heart would be pure

1st pic is Neptune, 2nd is IF and 3rd is Uni

The nep VAs have been very prolific over the past two decades, and most of them are pushing middle age now. I hope they don't retire any time soon.

It's always a nice surprise

Could someone repost the animated drama CD webms from last thread? I requested them but went to sleep and now old thread died…

RB1 is good, but it has nothing to do with the overarching story. For all intents and purposes, it should be treated as a spinoff as nothing in that dimension matters to the current canonverse. A lot of people don't realize that and when they go to RB2, they dislike how everything is so different in RB2. I recommend playing RB2 first and then V-II.
You could play RB1 after RB2 as well, but just know that nothing in that game matters at all.

Do you want webms or is links to YT enough?

Just start with Re;Birth 1 and you're set.

I want the webms

I got that one, but thanks anyways.

If this works, do you have these?

Thank you so much

Bumping the thread with cute Gearness.

Hi

I'll match your Gear and raise you another Gear.

nepgear will never be cool, she is an eternal dork

Gear is pretty cool to me. Maybe not as much as Uzume, but she is still pretty cool and has cool hobbies.

yes and ignore

With all the games having semi equivalent gameplay with the latest (Vii) being the most polished for obvious reasons; V/RB3 is the close second (and you know what? hdn aside, all the other main game combat systems are fun in their own way and the slight strategy changes needed from installment to installment is kind of enjoyable where the basics are essentially the same throughout but endgame/cheese Colosseum fine tuning needs a slightly different approach in each)

From a story/plot/humor/enjoyability perspective (which is the main reason most people are into the franchise; Neptunia gameplay is competent. It is not groundbreaking or noteworthy in any other way) V/RB3 is the absolute best. The character chemistry and scenes are very entertaining and endearing. And Rei and Plutia and Anonydeath being exclusive to that particular game; are easily the BEST 'single game' characters and arguably better than some recurring makers.

The only people who hate on V/RB3 are a vocal minority of gear and nowafags who couldn't handle the bantz and complain about how plutia went too far and localization "turned neptune into a bitch"

So you're saying that you should skip RB1 and RB2 to play RB3? That's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen here in all the time I've been here. And yes, they did a horrible job with the characters in RB3. Their personalities are different from RB1/RB2/VII, and not in a good way.

Nobody said anything about order after you; not the guy who you responded to; and not me in my reply to the aforementioned.

So do tell; which waifu(s) of yours was insulted in RB3/V? Or are you autistic enough to actually get butthurt about character continuity in a cute little girl fanservice game?

Pic related.

There's a few people here who hate the third game, but there's a fair number who do not here as well. As far as Steam user ratings go Rebirth 1 and 3 are rated about equally, and Rebirth 2 is slightly lower (most likely due to bug related issues, which hit that port the worst). In general though the first game is usually the "go to" recommendation, even though from a gameplay standpoint it is by far the simplest of the series out on PC. Establishes character personalities and is a pretty comfy play-though, and it's cheap. VII, despite being head shoulders knees and toes an improvement, is a bit pricier.

Also Rebirth 1 has a completely DRM free GOG release, which is never a bad thing.

Might do a few more, if I can get the time.

Are we going to have this go on?

From my standpoint, the third game's combat system is quite superior over it's predecessors for sure, and I enjoyed the game overall…but I wouldn't say it's a "toe dipping" title. I think the first Rebirth is still a little better in that regard.

Skip RB1 which is not worth it, play RB3 it's better designed (implying that you should skip RB2 as well)

Not true. Play the series in the correct order.

Ignore what the guy above said.

That means that he should ignore me, which means that he should play RB3 and skip RB1 (and RB2). Also yeah, I do care about the characters in a series that's all about the characters.

To each one's own, I'd say. And considering that we're talking about a series where the characters and their interactions drive the plot and the fanbase, it's obvious that one's favorite game is often the one where their favorite character is the most well represented.

That being said, localization did heavy changes on some characters, Neptune being the most concerned about this. It's more visible on the differences between RB2 and the retranslation, though.

And Rei is cute. I want to see her again, since I have no worries about my favorite.

As mention earlier; I'm not talking about order; I'm talking about V/RB3 bashers.

I agree with you; it makes the most sense the play the games in natural order.

I don't know if I'd say "superior". I think while V2 is clearly the most 'polished' on account of they've had more time to iterate up to that than any of the predecessors, I think the old shared EXE systems were quite enjoyable too and maybe this is just nostalgia speaking; but the "full team" tactics involved there compared to the current more individually oriented resource management was quite interesting and fun. Like I distinctly recall my RB1 strategy of turn-reordering to get Vert in front of the others to output a shitload of hits with move link to charge exe for the party to then unload exe attacks at heightened damage (on account of hit count) and then a few cooldown turns after until vert's turn debuff (from move link) wears off to buff/debuff/heal while waiting for the opportunity for the next spike etc…)

RB1 is the best entry point to the series; It serves as an very effective introduction to the premise (not on a plot level but on a meta level; the type of humor, the type of gameplay, the type of plot; all future games can effectively be described as derivatives or expansions; any converse is not quite true due to the subtractive nature of "going back in time" and feature leak rather than refinement/evolution.

I'd say once you're past RB1, if you REALLY wanted to; you could probably play V2/V/ mk2/RB2 in any order; I think plot wise; RB2 is the weakest game. The 'side' plot and character development/interactions are nice, but the overall plot arc isn't particuarly well executed or entertaining relative to the other games. Not to bust on Nepgear here or anything; I'm perfectly ambivalent on her, I can't think of anything to particularly praise or condemn about her in her series appearences. But the overall plot just wasn't AS GOOD as the others in terms of enjoyment for me.

mk2/RB2 is definately worth a play if you really like the franchise and the characters on the whole; it is more solid content.

But I gotta stick with RB1 being the best starting point. More so than ANY of the other games, it is the best litmus test to see if you will enjoy the series on the whole

Fair enough; that's a level headed criticism I can absolutely accept as a difference of opinion. I agree it is somewhat of a departure from the norm up to that point; I simply found it enjoyable, I have nothing against someone who did not, I'm just annoyed by the inarticulate 'haters'.

Then he definitely should start with Re;Birth 1 then,
Since it has the best version of Histy

That's certainly a really cute Histy. Here's the original, higher quality version.

Agreed, RB1 is the best starting point. It's comfy.

Well for the Rebirths after a certain point it doesn't make a lot of sense not to field characters that do not have a high rush for EXE and (later) SP action. So Nepgear, Vert, Blanc and so on are very desirable from that standpoint.

Here's a thicc Iris BTW.

Anyone who plays RB;1 should know right out at the beginning that all character development and plot is thrown out the window with RB;2 since it is a new dimension.

Well, that would've been good to know before i put 20 hours into R;B1

R;B1 should be seen as an introduction to characters in the series rather than anything important.

Neps have like a shitton of games on Sony systems and now PC, so if you were to compile a list of the story or archs that have existed, in what order would you play them? which ones would you leave out?

R;B1 is still worth it.
It's my favourite of the RB games

I'm not trying to say that it is a waste, just so that if/when you play RB;2 you aren't confused when Noire is back to her tsundere self and Blanc is back to being aloof and cold in the beginning.

The current canonverse goes:
Mk2/RB2->V/RB3->V-II

However, nothing in V/RB3 matters in V-II, so you could actually skip that one. V was the company's attempt at pandering solely to people who disliked Mk2 and were very vocal about it. As it turns out, pandering to the complainers ended up with a game that they were ashamed of or something, so you could easily skip it and understand everything in V-II. The same could not be said for RB2 though. I mean, you could skip RB2, but there'd be a lot of questions.

Then there's the original HDN for the PS3, which had awful gameplay but was probably the funniest of the games. Even though I liked the humor, I cannot reccomend that game due to how awful the gameplay was.

Then there's RB1, which was said to be a remake of the original, but ended up being it's own thing entirely. It's good and funny, but nothing in it matters to the canonverse.

There's also a lot of spinoffs, but the only one that I can easily recommend is the Sega Hard Girls one since all the other spinoffs have been shit except for the visual novel, even though the best girl didn't get a route.

So, if I had to suggest an order:
Mk2/RB2 -> V-II

Then you could easily go back and play V/RB3 if you really wanted, but I hate that game personally, so it's hard for me to recommend it. I would recommend RB1 though after V-II, even though the gameplay mechanics are different. And some of the story telling elements are asspulls, but it was still a nice game.

As for spinoffs, I do recommend the Sega Hard Girls game, but that's only for Vita right now. It will probably come to steam sometime next year.

Now if only she'd start whipping Uni or Vert…

Boy, get your eyes checked. That's clearly Nepgeardam. Also she has a candle on herself.

Basically what said for the main series but i feel like going into the side games more.

PP is a straight up dating sim, if you ever wanted to play something like that staring the Neps then this will do the job. Don't play this first because it assumes you are already a fan of the series. PC release never because NISA are temper tantrum throwing faggots about loosing the Neptunia series.

Hyperdevotion Noire is an alright srpg for Noire fanboys, it generally does everything alright but doesn't excel anywhere. I'd still say it's worth playing though. Be warned the translation is fucked so wait for the PC version to be passed.

U, skip it. It feels like a tech demo, has no real plot to speak of, and the extra features are just painful grinding. Seriously just skip it.

Megatagmention Blanc, what U was a demo for. Plots kinda lame though it has its moments. Real selling point is online, i had friends to play through the online parts with and we had a fucking blast but alone i can see it getting repetitive fast.

I haven't played the sega hard girls game yet because i'm still in the middle of VII but the important thing to know about it is Iffy is fucking brutal.

IF is pretty hardcore.

Hd noire has the problem of introducing adisembodied male co protag which harms the writing. U you have right, but like most of the series goes really cheap for the vita at regular intervals. The only time consuming grind for it really the lilly ranks and neptower. Blancs game is fun, but I feel it has proofreading errors. Sega hard girls is the closest to the main games in terms of gameplay, and the story is pretty good, though the game has tons of proofreading errors and has random difficulty spikes. If you want to max out more than 1 class per character, you will grind, alot.

Now, for main series. I like all 3, but mk2 has the most refinment by having more than just a good, bad and true ending. Rebirth3 is freakishly easy if you go for the bad end forst then blast through the new game, even the bonus enemies are kinda easy, though I may have been overleveled. Rebirth 1, like everyone says is brutal if you do not approach it right. Buffs and debuffs over raw damage right away, and until you get great accesories and higher levels, stick with life rings. Prepare to grind if a bos is wiping you out fast.

They did the same thing with the very first Neptunia game. That doesn't necessarily mean that they should have pulled the same trick twice, I would have added a dovetail into the next game.

Looks like Plutie has to correct IF again. What a pain…

Well let's ignore the non-PC games as A) HDN was crap even if it had really good character moments, B) Victory is crap in comparison to Rebirth 3, C) PP is crap, and D) while Mk2 is different enough from Rebirth 2 to warrant a look it's not different enough to warrant a PS3 purchase and E) all the Vita games come out to PC anyway sooner or later.

So. My order is VII>RB1+RB3>RB2>Spinoffs.

VII is the most refined game in the series by a fair amount and by fair the largest, and compelling enough on the story side to be a solid release by any standard.

Rebirth 1 is fun, but really simple in comparison to pretty much every game that's come out since then. Still it's a comfy game, even if it doesn't have much bearing on the others, but then when it comes to this series "canon" is something you need to relax about as it very much goes by MST3K rules most of the time.

Rebirth 3 is pretty good. I like the story, Plutia is superb, etc etc. And the change in mechanics over not only the original Victory (>scout system) but also the previous couple Rebirth games is refreshing. But with VII out and about, it been superseded mechanically. Also it's not everyone's cup of tea, as this thread indicates there are people who hate the game, hate the new characters…it's very much a polarizing release and the partisans on either side seem barely able to tolerate each other.

Now Rebirth 2 is pretty solid on its own, and contains a few things that are not included in other releases that might surprise people from a story perspective (particularly one bit related to a certain weapon in it). Also it inhabits a space in between Rebirth 1 and 3 mechanically that is a bit more complex but not so much more that you have to recalibrate your tactics from the previous game. However it's let down in one area, its extremely buggy. Some people are lucky in this area but complaints about performance or even being able to enter maps are not uncommon, and a patch that IFI released to fix these issues had to be pulled after it was revealed that it caused even more problems.

Now there are the side games. I haven't played Hard Girls but have heard good things about it. Nep U and Blanc's game are fun but very simple…actually you can say that about all the older spinoffs in general.

The idea isn't bad, like PP did it too but they actually did it well by letting you choose what you could say. I admit the guy they had in Noires game was lame as fuck though. He didn't even get a name.

I still think Noires game is good inspite of that though.

Also since we're on the subject I actually liked V/RB3 but i think it comes down to how much you like Plutia. If you found her shtick as Iris Heart annoying then that could ruin the whole game for someone easily as she is such a huge part of it. Also there was too much Nepgear bullying and this is from someone that loves bullying cute anime girls.

It was basically Player/Secretary, don't need more than that for a forgettable beta.

To be fair she had it coming

For being a better protagonist than her sister? Sounds to me like Neptune was just jealous and had Plutia help her get revenge.

Nepgear is pretty bland, cute but bland.

So normal people deserved to be bullied? That's almost as bad as Hitler-kun.

Nepgear is a fucking goddess, what does it matter?

>murdered everyone

This is just the latest in a long line of unfortunate but largely similar incidents involving Nepgear and (a) Vert, it just happened to resolve itself with corporal punishment administered to Gear for a change, rather than Neptune beating the crap out of Vert or Nep alternatively grabbing on to Gear's leg crying her eyes out.

How is that even logical? How does being a goddess justify bullying? And if it does, then why aren't the other Neps being bullied?
Saying that it's okay to bully her because she's a goddess is so illogical that I'm having trouble coming up with something equally illogical.
It's more illogical than saying that people in first world countries don't have the right to be depressed since they're so privileged to be living where they live.
It's like you say that thinking it justifies your hatred of a character that you have no real reason to hate.

Except no she didn't.

But Nepgear is Blanc's sister.

It's just shitposting, don't worry about it. But Nepgear is a goddess, she can probably handle herself if she's able to kill her sister and her friends or make a bunch of mechs.

Now come on, Nepgear deserves to be teased and bullied some if for no other reason because she enables her (mostly) useless sister to be…well…mostly useless.

As far as Blanc…well to be honest Nepgear is everyone's sister to one capacity or another…

Poor Gear.

Still lacking in the Oppai department compared to the one true goddess Vert, but she is tempting.

Is there anything I can do to fix the incredibly loud and high pitched voice of Neptune compared to everyone else?
It literally hurts my ears when I try to listen to the dialog with headphones, but everyone's else voice is too low to hear if I reduce the volume

Which game?

Nepgear and Neptune both follow very different writing styles with their own upsides and downsides to storytelling so it's mostly a matter of taste.

Neptune leads by force of personality and can carry a scene by herself with the downside of upstaging most of the other characters who have more mild personality quirks and end up making Neptune the center of their attention. Nepgear on the other hand is a straight-man act who enables the rest of the cast to showcase their quirks against her with the downside that she's very bland by herself.

Any of them
Re;brith 1 was even worse with that piece of shit compa
I am playing Re3 right now

Making neps use contraception is a form of bullying.

I've never heard of anyone with this issue, must be something with your sound setup.

Why so?

Why?
Are they muslims?

You are denying them the joy of nep babies.

Don't wanna bone my little sis.

Probably because they're all semen demons that need semen for Shares. Condoms prevent them from extracting Shares directly from the source. As such, condoms are illegal in Gamindustri
Also, you aren't allowed to refuse a CPU if they request your Shares. You are legally obligated to comply otherwise you are arrested and taken to the dungeons where all your Shares are extracted in one go, and you most likely will die

Too dumb and irresponsible to raise a child
Square as hell so probably the only one suitable
Will put work and Neptune before them
Will likely be even more childish than her offspring = terrible parent
See: Noire, but with books plus rage snapping
No you sick fuck
I don't think I need to describe this one
Will spoil offspring rotten, and then traumatize them after transforming
Lame and pathetic on normal form, possibly abusive while transformed
See: Rom&Ram
Not sure how one would manage to do this, but offspring will be beaten into shape by her, will likely come out similar to Kei

user…

Is this Monmusu Gamindustri?

Ignoring that, I am there to help raise our child

You will not help raise the child, you'll have to take care of it all day while Neptune makes like a Japanese salaryman. She's more suited to the irresponsible uncle/aunt role.

They wouldn't be that bad, especially if they matured a bit over time.
Great with kids, good at playing with them but you'll be the one helping with their maths homework.
Tiger-mom material, could be a good or bad thing depending on your perspective. She'll certainly make sure your kids get good grades even if she won't have time to play with them much.
Has a lot of experience looking after young kids already. She might have a short temper with them sometimes but she'll always be fiercely protective of them.
She would finally have an outlet to put all her imouto energy to use, making her a very dedicated and doting mother.
Has a naturally maternal personality from babying her sister. A good balance of kindness and smarts.
She might push the kids a bit like Noire but she'll also make plenty of time to play with them, especially outdoors. She'd probably be the mom at the school ball game that shouts instructions at her kids from the stands all the way through the game.
Maybe we'll have a clearer idea when they're older.
She'll be great with kids most of the time as long as you can keep her from going HDD. I don't think she would intentionally torment the kids, but I wouldn't say the same for anyone that's mean to them. Might spend most of their formative years in jail.
She's had a hard life, having children might be the making of her. The only downside is she might try to use them in some elaborate plot for world domination.
Assuming there was a way to have kids with her, she'd be a great mother as long as they don't lock her in a cupboard or something.

She is good with kids as we saw with Peashy, kid Iffy and Compa. I might be doing most of the work, but she would still be a good mother nonetheless

What kind of mother would Uzume be, anyways?

A cool one.

If you can get past her reluctance to do feminine things I think she'd be good at it. She'd be a great role model if you had boys, although she might distort their concept of women.

They'll just end up liking tomboys more than normal women

I see no issue with such a thing existing. There was that one doujin in which all the CPUs are sex addicts.

What is your ideal nep family?

A very close friend of mine's birthday is coming up, he's already played Neptunia 1 and enjoyed it. Which game should I get him?
he really really likes blanc

Noire or Purple Heart
Uni or Ram
Peashy

Find out if he's going to get mk2/RB2 by himself. If not, that would be a decent present for him. There's Blanc's game, but that's pretty short. If he was further along you could get him V-II.

not a video game, but if he likes blanc then he might like this game

Nepgear for all three.

Gear.
Gear and Uni
NeVert and EVert

I was close answering like until I remembered that, while I'd love to have a Gear as a daughter, it would rule out any waifuism, while I can still outrule the imouto because we wouldn't be blood-related

Neptune
Nepgear
Uzume

That V ending the one where they kidnap Peashy back but she never regains her memories was more painful to watch than conquest for me.

does this corruption happen in the games or show

pls say so because I am interested

It happens in a to be released free to play card game.
Though not sure about the details. Just know that we get lewd neps in that game.
There's also a form of corruption in V-II, but it's not lewd.

3rd is conquest nepgear in the future

Who's the girl on the right in the OP's image?
The one with blue clothing and revealing legs and a wink.

Vert

Thanks.

Nowaru
Not sure about this one. Maybe I could be Nepgear's onii-chan. Maybe Uni.
Uni for sure. Even though she's Noire's sister, she would be more of a daughter to me.

Rei
Vert
Pururut

Uni
I don't know what you mean, so I'll just say nepgear
Rom and Ram

Sounds like a recipe for NTR.

yes

I like plutia and the dork peashy, but teeny histy made the game for me. Fuck, teeny hist is adorable.

I do not recognizet he ones on the far left or bottom right corner.

Neptune
i guess i'll be rom and ram as a uncle or trusty mongolian warlord neighbor
peashy easily

Neptune
Nepgear and Uni
Peashy, Rom and Ram

Iffy
Neptune and Nepgear
Peashy

I don't know what you are implying here user

the girl away from the others on the left page is a new character for the game. The one in the bottom left of the four chaos forms is chaos Noire. The one next to Noire I'm not familiar with.

Right corner girl says she's from Omega Quintet

I want Histy as my tomefuu

Alright, I was hoping someone would clarify this without me having to ask, but the fuck is an nbr imouto?
When I first saw this, I thought it said ntr imouto and thought, oh is it like that one doujin in which the imouto fucks her brother while his wife is asleep until he can't get it up for his wife anymore, but people are replying to this like the nbr part doesn't even exist.

judging from context, i assume it means non-blood related

If shes not blood related how the fuck is she supposed to be a sister

wtf I love neps now

Step siblings?

Doesnt that happen if you marry someone else or if someone related to you marries someone?

Adopted?

Maybe you were adopted.

Ah, that's so obvious now that you pointed it out. I am dumb.

You're welcome.

Relational Imouto maybe. You're so closed to her that she treats you like her onii-chan.

One is adopted but they are raised together in a sort of Shirou/Illya dynamic.

Now I want to see Nepgear and Uni in Prisma Illya costumes.

Compa, she can cook and is clearly the most fit to be a mother of all the Neps
Iffy
Uni

Your daughterfu looks pretty lecherous there, buddy.

Just what is PH doing in there?

Have some higher res, mostly "clean" degenerate Neps.

I want to be bullied by chaos Ram.

Doing lewd things in public

Well it's Halloween so it's appropriate to post a Neptunia story involving cabins in the middle of the woods where people get violently murdered.

In the end, the campout finished with nothing of value occurring.

She purposely led Nepgear there knowing she'd hear/see

Jesus christ how unsettling

I want Nepgear to hear and see us

She's earning shares in a rough economy so she can keep pudding on the table. At least she hasn't resorted to selling her sister's body too yet.

Think of it as an illustration of Sega since the Dreamcast collapse.

Happy Halloween

You too cutie

Time for spooky Neps.

I wish I had more festive neps but I don't fancy plumbing the depths of deviantart to find any today.

Chaos Ram is clearly a succubus. Just look at her! She even has a heart injector whip!

Doing lewd with Nepgear's Onii-chan obviously. To make sure he meets her standards for who can be with Nepgear.

What a harlot.

She's probably really into sex. But all the men she's been with were awful as individuals. Her sister attracts better men . So she is trying to steal her sister's man. As such, she's a harlot.

Maybe in one dimension she's a harlot, but the Neptune I know is far from one

She is the type that would try to steal her younger sister's boyfriend though, and has all the necessary means (Purple Heart) to succeed. After all, letting Nepgear have a happy relationship means Neptune would no longer have a personal servant to see to her every need.

That's a bit more believable. But Neptune is still far from a whore

What part of stealing your sibling's lover isn't whorey?

How, exactly?

Also,

Bullshit. BULLSHIT.

Cause Neptune wouldn't actually do that to Nepgear. And if you do think so then you have your perspective on Neptune all twisted the fuck up. I think you're consuming too many memes and are starting to confuse 2D girls with 3D whores

Im referring to Neptune in the image posted. Not canon Neptune.

All the men she ever dates are drunks she picks up in bars while she's also drunk, regretting it instantly the next day. She tries to have the relationship wotk out but all those people are the same awful people. Sadly Neptune can't figure out why all the men she picks up in bars never work.

Am I the only one who can barely see their nose and mouth during these cutscenes? I feel like the portraits are kind of bright. Maybe just my eyesight though…

Wait, why does she go to bars in the first place?

Your contrast on your monitor might need tweaking, the screenshot looks fine.

Put on some glasses. And play games in a well-lit room a decent distance from the TV/PC Monitor. The noses are easy to see. Especially the mouths.

To drown herself from the fact that she's lonely and then to get hit on by guys to make her feel not as lonely as she really is. You know, for reasons people usually go to bars.

Looks fine to me user, everything is clearly visible.

Plenty of people love her already though

adjust your monitor's settings, you definitely have something wrong with contrast or brightness.

Are you sure you're not mistaking her for Noire?

I'll never understand why people can't deal with loneliness.

Neptune is just projecting herself onto Noire and Noire is easy for her to bully.

They're all trapped in this dimension though.

Why are talking about Neptune acting like a 3DPD?

Why indeed.

I feel like i should reiterate that I'm speaking of Neptune in the image here

Obviously canon Nep wouldnt NTR her sister

A rough estimation on what would happen if Neps existed in this world. Or if you were teleported into Gamindustri.

Speaking of which, what would other CPUs or makers act like if you were in Gamindustri? If you're there, it isnt 2D anymore.

Welcome to the threads, it's time we taught you how things work around here

Well say you did find a way to go to Gamindustri. Would you be 3D or 2D at that point? And will the Neps be 2D still?

Noire does seem to drink heavily, according to a lot of artists at least.

What are you talking about? Of course the Neps are 3 dimensional beings, they're just depicted in 2D form because of our monitors and the way we draw them. Their personalities, morals and values are what separates them from our women, and those won't suddenly change when you enter Gamindustri.

It's the very reason why they are perfect.

We 3D can't go there.

y/n?

Drunk people are more honest, guess what's Noire's issue

Social anxiety and depression?

You should really work on your character judging skills user. She has trouble expressing her feelings

Her having a glass of wine in a few images out of hundreds is not what I would call a "heavy" drinker, but I can see her enjoying some wine once in a while.

What if they suddenly end up in our world?

Not until we got VR working to its full effect.

Also how do Neps celebrate Halloween? Do they give out bargain bin vidya when you trick or treat? And what happens if you trick or treat at a basilicom or wherever a CPU or candidate is at?

She is way too drunk to have only just started on one glass in these leading me to the logical conclusion that she must have had more alcohol than what we can see in the pictures. Unless she's a LIGHTWEIGHT of course.

Noire probably works, again
Nepnep runs around town TT'ing for candy and pudding
Blanc reads/writes spoopy stories, maybe takes care of twins while they are TT'ing
Vert plays mmos because haloween events
Nepgear and Uni probably watch horrors together
Twins, already said

Still doesn't make it anywhere near canon that she drinks but a tipsy or even drunk Noire could be fun.

Do you really think Noire would pass on this cosplay opportunity?

Personally I think they would simply look like good looking women, with their coloured eyes and hair still there and a facial structure that reminds you of how they look in our drawings. Having them look like our drawings in the real world (or even their world when you're there) just doesn't make sense.

Wouldn't you do the same if you had no friends?

I want to accompany Rei as she gets scared by everything

Businessmen in Japan get shitfaced drunk every night. Noire is pretty businesslike. There's probably a correlation here.

now this is spooky nep thread

Shamfrul Drispray

Those translations are even worse than NISA's.

I'm fine with it if its only for spinoffs like this. Also IFI seems to be holding a contest.

Posting to check whether

was a nep get.

The world that poster wishes for sounds like Gamindustri all right.

Totally missed it, I don't think we even tried. Good thing the get wasn't bad.

"Trick or Treat!"

what do

Give 'em a literal bucketload of assorted sweets
Then watch the chaos ensue for Blanc and Mina

Don't open.

Not risking a trick with Ram around.

Trick

you stop that right now

Truly the worst thing you can do to someone

Please don't take away my memes

Yes.

I can see their facial features…then again I calibrated my monitor some time ago so my colorspace is balanced. Screw around with your monitor some, so some research on it even to find the best settings.

Just cause Neptune is a bit of a pervert and likes to be naked doesn't mean she's a harlot. And she wasn't actually naked

Why would they censor that flat board?

She's a pornographer user.

It's for shares, I assure you. And Nepgear is the one posing

Yeah. "Shares". I bet that's what she tells all the other CPUs and IF and Compa (because Makers are obviously the best targets for lewd share generation) when she organizes photo shoots.

do neps come with their own instruction manual? i want to purchase one. for.. research purposes.

what the fuck this is fucking hot

Are you saying that taking lewd pictures of Nepgear and then posting them online wouldn't boost their shares?

It would…but taking pictures with other CPUs and makers is obviously counterproductive. (I assume that Vert's her partner in crime for most of this as well)

Speaking of other CPUs, why does Noire want to sexually molest herself?

Because everyone else wants to molest her, she's just trying to fit in.

Well she would be up to something dubious if she's taking pictures of the other CPUs. She's probably selling those pics to other people

I love this artist, a shame he's kinda dead

Why is there so much Iffy-abuse porn?

what? halloween is over?
ah well…
but it's still Spooky Sugary Scary Skeleton Day (A.K.A. Dia de los muertos), so post the sweetest nep pics you have!

or else I'll have to haunt and spook the neps with skeletons!

That pictures triggers my autism.

Everyone has large breasts in this artist's work. Most of the art has weird facial expressions too. Though some isn't that bad, like the one with waking up with a naked Gear climbing on you in bed.

It must be from the oppai dimension.

How to make this mod work? >>>/nep/3407
Where am I supposed to place the folders?
In game I can only get the clothes to work

throw preset files into preset folder, eyes and clothes should go to where you drop all your mods into

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MY HEART
MY DICK
THE DICK IN MY HEART

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/793275043325161472

More Vert soon it seems.

Looks like it will be shown next week on the 10th.

Those fucks blueballing us.

That chest can only belong to one Nep

your right it can only belong to one Nep

Oops, you're right. I posted the wrong Nep.

I wouldnt mind an oppai Blanc doujin, I absolutely adore her and her DFC but I would adore her just as much with boobs

So does this mean that we'll see different outfits for the CPU forms?

Like this?
When I select the preset it loads all the clothes but gets stuck when loading the head and hair. Does it need another face mod?
I have done many other mods and presets that worked this way.

Maybe you need to throw the content of these folders into the mod folder, not the entire folders themselves, I'm not sure but I don't have these folders and I do have Nepgear stuff

I just can't make sense of this structure, other mods are foolproof and just work

They might treat it as an temporary advanced class

Now this actually makes sense, I tell you how I have it set up
image FILES for eyes into the mod folder, just like that, thrown them there, content of Mod folder, well into mod, the FOLDERS like nepgear_000 etc, into the mod folder

Noire is much better looking when she isn't HDD

Do you enjoy being wrong?

White hair doesn't have the charm and beauty that black hair does.

Of course it doesn't, because it's better.

pure white hair is further from 3d than black hair.

further from 3d = better, in almost all cases

I'm back from my trip to Japan, how have you guys been holding up?

Did you bring any Neps back

Did you fuck any Japanese bitches?

I only bought 2 Nep products, the keychains that had the 4 main CPUs and a Purple Heart figure from 2010. Disappointed I didn't find anything Nepgear related but I saw 2017 calendars being sold, a Noire figure, and a figure of Blanc in her school uniform in the new game (Price is some crazy shit though, costs over $100.)

No, I am not interested in 3D.

thats like, stone age nep

True. There was also the more modern Purple Heart figure (VII I believe) being sold but just like Blanc, she was expensive as fuck. I also saw a Noire dakimakura cover being sold in another store but I think she was for display only with other characters to demonstrate the different feels of the pillows

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/

Site seems to be up, albeit barebones and in moon.

Nice background though.

flat is good too

flat and small is best

Blanc would be a small girl no matter the chest size, she's so small and cute I jsut want to hug her and not let her go

Why are you all so against her wishes
You can clearly see that she wants something like this

But it's alright if she wants them, I'll love her anyway

Oh no! Chaos Neps caught me and their doing lewd things to me.
have a WIP + Extras

wow someone actually saved my chicken scratchings

Oh, you're still alive

You had my interest, now you have my attention, and boner

Oh my, I hope you have a license for all that lewd.

I hate this.

More Nepu Nepu Connect news. You get a good look a the protagonist in this one:

gematsu.com/2016/11/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-details-kurisu-protagonist-chaos-ram-rom-white-heart-artwork?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

SO THATS WHY SHE LOOKS LIKE A WHORE

I actually don't have the other image with me.

Thanks user

Rollan for Nepu

Rolling

Rollan

Isn't that literally canon?

Yes if you mean the "I WILL GO TO LOWEE".

Otherwise Plutia mostly favours Neptune over Noire.

Wanting to become neps is a dangerous fetish to have.

Would definitely solve a thing or two

win/win

Don't you want to be pretty and be raped constantly to satisfy your sexual hunger?

Even if you have to live with the knowledge that your Blanc used to be a man?

Of course I do but far too many people have lost their way while trying to become neps in the 3D world.

You know, before this thread, any user who suggested becoming a Nep was a cum guzzling faggot. Now its openly okay to admit you wish to become a Nep. What happened?

Is the person now fully a SHE and looks exactly like Blanc? I'll take it

Was it really? I dont remember that

I can feel the acid on the back of my throat

There was a term for this on /monster/ about males who transformed into females and were better at seducing men better than monster females.

I remember two instances where an user admitted he wished to be a Nep himself in Gameindustri and both times people called him a faggot, among other things, and started a tangent how wanting to bang a Nep was superior to being a Nep.

I agree with this.

>>>/out/

>>>/out/

Can you give me actual Blanc? Actual Blanc from hyperdimension? One that can HDD into adorable White Heart? user, unless I can be with THE Blanc, the other option is far more likely

You matter how small the chance, you must never betray your Nepfu. Someone else wearing her skin won't be her.

Even if their male memory and personality was completely erased and replaced with Blanc's, I'd still have some serious doubts over this.

The /monster/ term is alp.

Well, user, when you're incapable of bonding with a nep let alone form a loving relationship with her, the only thing you can do is become a 2D nep and then be taken advantage of just so you can feel satisfied. .

Hello New World is starting to seep into the games.

I'm not into pegging so that's alright.

There's a few decent cosplayers for Neptunia…but they aren't in this post.

fug those alps. they are worser than cuckolding mermaids

You forgot one

Rolling

It was honestly bothering me I couldn't remember

There are way too many of these.

I bet if alping was a thing in Gamindustri, it would just be Arfoire tricking gullible men into doing it so she can kill and replace the real neps with puppets.

delet this

Let me post some nicer looking 3D "neps"

Rie cosplayed herself so I'll consider that an acceptable 3D nep.

i want to bring the wicked to justice alongside nepknight

Nepu Vult

I'd rather traverse dungeons without having to worry about my life with Blanc priest

I wouldn't mind adventuring with Black Knight Noire to tank damage for me while pretending she isn't doing it because she likes me or anything.

So is CH slowly getting more hentai artists to help them they finally make an official H-Nep game?

New bingo spots filled?

Well, that bingo board is for 4GO, but if there was one for Nepu Nepu with same things on it, then yeah.

brb killing myself

Well, I personally do wish 4GO had an SI, but that doesn't look like it's happening. So other 4GO bingo boards I'd like are the Uzume returns one, Mk2 style cutscenes, customizable clothes, and maybe arena maps.
Still would like an SI, but not counting on it now.

As for Nepu Nepu Connect, I hope it comes out in America.

That Nepu Nepu Connect game is getting an SI, no?

I doubt it. At most, I think it will ask you for your name, then in one cutscene where someone goes fourth wall breaking, they'll go "Haha can you believe it? Their name is IAMAFAGGOT"

Well, that page seems to suggest that it is an SI.
Though they call him taciturn, so I doubt he actually ever speaks. One of those silent protagonists.

roll

that's a first…or second

Actually it's a third.

Neptune, will you bully pudding user this thread?

Nepgear, let's go to a festival together and fuck afterwards.

Neptune let's have pudding together

A man after my own heart it would seem.

Way too lewd for such a sweet girl.

Nepgear, let's go to a festival together!

It's not a no, of course we'll play together

Noire let's have pudding together

Congrats, Neptune won't bully you and you get to have pudding with her!

Noire can I have a Hug?

Finally a win after all this time

Let's celebrate who's with me

Neptune, can we hold hands?

But I didn't plan on lewd afterward. Or was that the part you were upset by? Hmm…

Nepgear let's fuck?

Okay, good. Just had to make sure she wasn't being lewd tonight. Guess she's just being contrary tonight.

Then how about we hold hands

oh gearsy

I am, looks like I will have pudding with Noire too. Good rolls today.

NISA are you dead

Much too late but here goes.

Jesus I get a loli every time I do this thing. Not that I'm complaining.

I'm a poorfag but should I try to buy your game Uzume?

Same question..

Just once more.

Maybe you should try Umio while Uzume orders her thoughts

Sounds good

Fishman, same question

See since Umio knows you're a poorfag he doesn't want to weigh down your life more, maybe once you can easily afford it

I know nothing about him outside his appereance but he sounds like a nice guy/fish.

He is

NEW THREAD