SEATTLE HAPPENING

BASED VAN OF PEACE PLOWS INTO PEOPLE IN LIBERAL SHITHOLE SEATTLE

HO HO HO PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I1aIh
breaking911.com/breaking-news-person-drives-van-pedestrians-downtown-seattle/
archive.is/rMjMO
twitter.com/jonhumbert/status/946483332015013888
jalopnik.com/5401213/have-the-taliban-abandoned-toyotas-for-american-pickup-trucks
thefederalist-gary.blogspot.com/2015/05/taliban-captures-humvees-and-ford-150.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You better not be getting my hopes up OP

archive.is/I1aIh

Based Seattle

OP IS A FAG

breaking911.com/breaking-news-person-drives-van-pedestrians-downtown-seattle/

archive.is/rMjMO

rolling for another rented van

hahahaha
get fucked seatle

Well at least he did us one favor.

Sweet
Hopefully the shitskin mooohamid semite got plenty of them
Sounds like five favors. Four commies are in the hospital and that's cool

False alarm
twitter.com/jonhumbert/status/946483332015013888

I CAME HERE FOR THE KILL COUNT.

WHERE IS THE KILL COUNT.

Looks low energy to me tbh

Remember when that Muslim had a sexual emergency at a pool in Germany?

Calm down kiddo

What kind of a soy pussy barely crumples the fender of a van that just ran them over

Is "medical emergency" the new favored term for covering up terror attacks? I suppose "mentally ill" is so 2017.

This has to be a shop.

Lots of these "medical attacks" these days it seems.

Well it beats raising cattle.

How many dead?
If less than 4 then it's unfortunately not a van of peace or just a very shitty one.

How many hipsters are dead????

Get fucked Seattle

Why? Why reason would jews even have to hide their kikery anymore?

Humbert is either doing good goy work trying to deflect for muslims because of a terminal case of SJW disease or he's already SOROS'D up the ass. I'm leaning towards the latter but please let this be muzzies gone wild Christmas Snackbar Special. It'll have the libtards hooting and hollering for weeks if a muzzie did this in the heart of their safe space, bonus points if it leads to nig nog muzzies causing pic related Downtown.

Muslims need to be exterminated.

Well there's a new one. I've never seen that used before. Is that going to be used now for these types of things like "youths" is when Jamal and Jamiroquai break into some old couple's home looking for Jordan's and white women to enrich?

just did google maps search for Doric lodge no 92.
Seattle, Washington state. Its real.

No wonder why the Taliban now picking ford ranger over Toyota helix. It’s a tank on four wheels.
jalopnik.com/5401213/have-the-taliban-abandoned-toyotas-for-american-pickup-trucks

thefederalist-gary.blogspot.com/2015/05/taliban-captures-humvees-and-ford-150.html?m=1

Well also to them it's cost effective,free"captured" vs cheap

Does this mean medicals are our enemies now?

what's private ambulance?

This

Predicted a couple of weeks ago, Holla Forums is right again.
Of course, got to keep up the momentum from the Amtrak derailment. Got to keep it up until the public begs for humans to be removed from the control chain of every vehicle.
This is Problem > Reaction > Solution at work.
They use drivers of every race and ethnic group so that every race and ethnic group will feel it's under attack by anyone but the jews. This is how you achieve uniform (((reaction))), to which you already have laws drafted and just waiting for popular support to push through (((solution))).

Ford martketing rangers to be the third world Humvee. Mexican police, Singapore army, PMCs opperatoring in Africa and Afghans uses it.

"false alarm" implies that these attacks are really the work of disparate (((ISIS))) sleeper agents, and not set up events designed to provide a foundation for arguing that humans should be removed from the control of their vehicles.
Every example of "vehicle running out of control" supports their goal, it doesn't have to be "terror."
The EU has written in black and white that it wants kill switches fitted to all new vehicles by 2020.

Cities are pre-built concentration camps for cucks and Jews

(check'd)
No user, that's Seattle.

imagine being such shit that people mistake a guy having a heart attack for one of your 'soldiers'

What the fuck is a medical attack? Did his pills jump out of the package and tried to choke him? What?

Oh look another sensationalist faggot OP.

I have the feeling some commie faggots are deliberately doing this to grow precedence of "fake accusations about muslims" they can collect to hold against screech about and make bullshit accussations like "the right is wishing for attacks". Ideally even overwrite "fear from Muslim terror attacks" with "is this fake news by le racists?" among bluepilled.

The screencapped post even contains the article that makes it rather ulikely even be an attack. Not even a word confirming it as a terror attack or related to Mudslimes at all. Even the picture OP chose look just like just some car running into a shops wall rather than intentionally plowing through pedestrians on the sidewalk with the whole construction site right behind it and no mass splatter.

I don't know if it's what happened or not, but I do know people have heart attacks and seizures on the road all the time. I actually witnessed this once. The driver of a pickup truck in front of me had a heart attack or something, and the truck just slowly wandered off the left hand lane, across the medium, and into oncoming traffic. The car he was headed for was able to turn in time to avoid a crash, but the car right behind him never saw the truck coming, and they hit head-on at high speed. Four people died in that accident.
Later I found out that Conway, a sleepy little retirement town just outside Myrtle Beach, has quite a few old folks who kick off every year while driving, and sometimes they take other people with them. They have the highest rate of this sort of accident in the state.

I forgot to mention that the truck's brake lights never came on. He might have been dead already.

Did his medical attack also prompt him to yell "allahu akbar" uncontrollably?

Fucking kek there's no way that's real.

Jews predominately are international Bolsheviks, what is there not to understand?

Toyota last good truck was the tacoma. Which is just a helix made for Americans.

You remember the San Bernadino massacre? The media sure was certain to make us all know it was a white man.

Up until the truth started coming out and they shut it the fuck down.

Mr. Metokino remembers.

The Tacomas also have poor quality frames. I've seen examples under 15 years old where entire surfaces on their frames have rusted off.

Yeah, Taco frames rust like crazy.

Not a shop. Been there for years. Pic related is viewable on Google maps right now. The statue is in the Fremont neighborhood in Seattle. As seen in the pic, people regularly paint the statue with fake blood.

It was a medical-related incident. Basically, it was mother nature trying to briefly take over the wheel and rack up some points by-proxy.

an awful lot of "medical emergencies" of people plowing into crowds…Antifa?

They should paint that statue in thermite