Muramasa Rebirth.

skyrim 2

I already beated it user twice

Tic-tac-toe

Your move faggot.

Parasite in City.

hello 4chon

Rabi-Ribi
It's a mix of bullet hell and metroidvania.
They just release a halloween update.

Rabi-Ribi
It's a mix of bullet hell and metroidvania.
They just release a halloween update.

what the dick

Undertale is Pretty good, short RPG that should give you some fun if you ignore the fanbase

gg

(checked)

kek

I'll check this out

To think I was gonna add a small gif of screaming ball swinging dildo guy in one of the squares…

A few of my favorites, outside of the ones everyone has played like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc.

Fine taste.

Thanks for the other suggestions.

Great game.

I've heard good things but never played.

damn

gg

In hindsight I probably should have just colored the black lines red…

Langrisser is kind of like Fire Emblem, except every character commands a squad of lesser soldiers that are sort of like fantasy versions of Advance Wars units.

GG stands for gitgud

the contrast between joseph and ainsley in these ones is destroying my sides more than it should

I suppose you have the option of emulating the Wii original, but that only has the Kisuke and Momohime arcs (Muramasa actually having worthwhile DLC in the form of new characters to play as, each with their own tale and playstyles), and Ignition's translation was apparently terrible, to the point Aksys' handling of Rebirth was a massive improvement.

Well, maybe we'll have vita emulation soon?

that escalated quickly

I just beat this about a few weeks ago, it's alot of fun.

Perhaps. Though considering PS3 emulation is still a ways off, probably not.

Really though, take a look at what all the Vita has to offer. It's not exactly a system with mainstream appeal, but if you like niche stuff (and can put up with Sony's rage inducing memory card prices) you might find it up your alley. Especially now that piracy is a thing for it (though you'd need to make sure the actual system is at 3.60 or lower for Henkaku, to my knowledge).

At the very least, the music can be appreciated even if you don't access to the game. Seen both the base Muramasa and Genroku Legends (the DLC also adds a plethora of extra music specific to each route) OSTs get dropped into the share threads before.

you can't possibly fill in all those holes.

this looks like a challange

Lisa, Risk of Rain, Salt and Sanctuary, Terraria, Rogue Legacy, Faster Than Light, La Mulana, Spelunky.

I could go on and on for hours, but you probably haven't beaten at least one of those.

Recommendation threads are like the "Redpill me on X" threads of Holla Forums

Redpill me on recommendation threads, user.